Stexe (NA)
: "We're well aware of how important base AD is to effective last-hitting in lane, so this stat change will be accompanied by a 'training wheels' last hitting assist, with the intent to remove it over the following few patches." Can you elaborate on the "last hitting assist"?
Probably a simple +X damage to minions like what happened with runes reforged
: Thing is, there's a reason as to why Soraka's heal was changed from the heal over time to what she has now. The reason as to why is because the healing back then she had back then was quite uneffective. Assassin's could just burst down anyone while they are slowly healing, now Soraka can atleast heal her allies fast enough so that they don't die so quickly.
Some might say that burst mitigation is the job of shielders
: the gemstone system is greed incarnate, some players are no doubt spending THOUSANDS to get 10 gemstones for 1 of those skins, these people who may be gambling addicts or just can't help themselves are being preyed upon by riot to get aaaaall of their money, is riot completely evil? no but by having this gemstone system they made it clear they're not above EA or WB at all since they too prey on gambling addicts and what not
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4f24voK3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T15:51:35.954+0000) > > the gemstone system is greed incarnate, some players are no doubt spending THOUSANDS to get 10 gemstones for 1 of those skins, these people who may be gambling addicts or just can't help themselves are being preyed upon by riot to get aaaaall of their money, is riot completely evil? no but by having this gemstone system they made it clear they're not above EA or WB at all since they too prey on gambling addicts and what not They have a limit to chest purchases for I believe the exact reason of gambling addicts
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RunninInThe90s,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NOg13T1Q,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-03-28T14:32:12.204+0000) > > Could possibly make him the first "Hybrid-ranged" champ. If you're at his outer range while attacking, it would be ranged (applying ranged on-hits only), and if he was within melee range he would punch them instead, and it would count as a melee attack (applying melee on-hits only). That might make him too versatile though. Boy would i hate to have to code that. xD Guys when you are suggesting try to think of existing mechanics in the game that could be partially used at least.
It does exist with rakan and thresh. They have different animations for their attacks at various ranges.
: My mmr is higher than my my league and still i lose more lp than i gain
OP.GG doesn't use riot's MMR system (I don't think) and estimates it instead of getting it directly from riot, so it could be that OP.GG is simply wrong.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VKxAWcq1,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-03-25T13:59:08.268+0000) > > No. Actually try to analyze the guy. > > To sum it up, CertainlyT makes new champions that always have something that makes them into an oddball. > > Yasuo has double critical strike, Kalista has dashes from auto attacks, Zoe can use enemy and ally summoner spells, Thresh has his lantern, Zyra and her plant mechanics, and Warwick with his smell of blood mechanic. > > What you are saying is that he recycles things from other champions and makes them extremely hard to balance, which is flat out false and a really douchebag move. For example, > > There is no other champion in the game that has double critical strike, OR a passive shield as unique like Yasuo has. Where would he rip this from? > > Thresh lantern is the only thing like itself, along with his soul mechanic being a new way to introduce scaling into a kit. > > There is no other champion that uses enemy and ally summoner spells as their own and you know it. > > Zyra has nothing similar to her plant mechanic, why even bother to actually say its ripped off? > > Warwick is the only champion with the ability to smell enemies, which is impossible to be ripped off of anything. > > Kalista has not only her dashes from auto attacks, but her rend and her ultimate as unique traits. > > > > > > Saying he ripped it all from somewhere is not only dead wrong but disrespectful as all you can say is negative things about him, which only shows who you are as a person. > > You never see what good he does because you DONT WANT TO, and that is the very meaning of close minded. What the guy has on balancing his ideas I am not talking about right now, but because his champions seem toxic or unbalanced does not mean you can trash his ideas for the sake of your own hatred. And that is truly pathetic. Read my other post on this. Also, Zyra was co-work project from 3 designers so it's hard to trace the idea, Warwick's "smell" is from his original design (in fact, the only noteworthy addition that isn't mere extension from the things present in WW's original kit added by CertainlyT was ripped off from Volibear). The rest of it are not new mechanics in the game, they are just ways of utilising other existing ideas. And double-crit or infinite free dashes is nothing groundbreaking, if that's the case then me playing with fire that accidentally set my house on fire should be labelled as an act of extreme intellect and not an act of stupidity; obviously not. And the others like soul-collecting are just typical designer work, I mean there were at least 3 infinite scaling champs before Thresh iirc, so remind me why they are praised on that basis again? In fact, Thresh's infinite stacking is the most contrived, because there is 0 intuitive and organic reason why he gets stacking armour from fucking souls (at least HP or MR would've made far more sense, but no, it's armour. It's clear they design not the champ as who they are, but merely someone to be fit into a part of the meta, that's not at all a mark of a good designer). Hell, why is Thresh even a support to begin with, was there EVER any part where Thresh is a good character or even a teamplayer at all, given they just kill people and then hide somewhere to play with their souls so why the hell is he a support? And why the hell does Thresh have almost the exact same kit as Blitzcrank? I also called him a rip-off artist because many of his designs overlap with other existing champs on a dangerous similarity, and you can see this because many of the rip-offs are poorly cobbled together messes from with well known identities on other champions with little cohesion or reason in general; it's like the guy literally do not know the logic of design and use things like pre-made packages instead of organically developing a cohesive champion kit that make sense. Yeah, I'm not gonna be kind, but he to me very much designs like a fake "game developers" on Steam early access programs (good o' shitty Steam Greenlight or the even shittier Steam Direct). The only difference is that his pre-bought assets are shinier. **EDIT:** If you use FEK or whatever it's called, I think you might see that I downvoted you. I only downvoted you on the basis that you get upvoted despite some of the poor assertions and couple flat out incorrect claims (such as falsely attributing WW's "smell" to CertainlyT when it's there before the rework and designed by his original designer), which annoys me.
Now you're changing your stance from 'Everything is copied' to 'Nothing is completely groundbreaking', and in this scenario the two are very different. Some of your points are ridiculous. Thresh and Blitz do not have almost the exact same kit - the main similarity between them is that they have a pull ability, but they work in vary different ways, and their other abilities are very different. It is possible to be creative without coding entirely new mechanics into the game. Other champs having dashes doesn't make Kalista's dash and less creative, and double crit is a unique mechanic. I also fail to see how Yasuo is a carbon-copy of Riven. Their similarities are limited to having shields and being mobile (kit-wise), and having a three-stack knockup. Yasuo has a resource that grants a shield (completely different to riven's shield, which is an ability with a dash) Yasuo has his windwall, which is completely different from Riven's stun. Yasuo's E works in a very different way compared to riven's mobility. Yasuo's Q works as an AA, has a very short cooldown, can be used in multiple different ways (EQ for the circle) and doesn't grant him a dash/mobility. Also, I fail to see how darius was a carbon-copy of garen. Judging from the lolwiki page, his old kit was very similar to his current one.
: It effects all her other abilities how is it bad... lul
He did say stand-alone. By itself it does nothing but give the enemy team gold.
: The intention of these abilities is to close a gap or escape. They already deal damage, and Trists rocket jumps even applies a slow. So why do they have to resist every single form of CC in the game. Sounds like a little much to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FwEEk4JE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-05T14:27:29.241+0000) > > The intention of these abilities is to close a gap or escape. They already deal damage, and Trists rocket jumps even applies a slow. So why do they have to resist every single form of CC in the game. Sounds like a little much to me. Every other dash in the game (Bar one or two) has this effect. The difference here is these two dashes have a long cast time. Every other ability in the game, in fact, isn't interrupted during the cast time.
: New Void theme summoner Icon
Is that a fucking void fidget spinner
: Random thought: looking at all this living suit stuff and that, this is possibly Riots take on the "void parasite" idea? Kinda seems for me like she has some form of symbiotic relationship with a voidling.
She has a symbiotic relationship with a void monster in the lore, but that doesn't reflect that well into her abilities, outside of the [upgrades they get](https://lol.garena.com/playnow/champion-reveal-kaisa/)
: Where are these informations from? I kinda doubt that kit. We got that teaser of her skillshot shooting the herald from a wall. Nothing in that kit description resembles that. And her name is Kai'Sa, which resembles the void monsters we have in the game. Why should they give her such a name? Kassadin and Malzahar have a similar background, being void infected humans. But their names don't follow that nomenclature. The pictures look pretty convincing, but like you said, she seems a bit too similar to Vayne for me.... And after spending so much time in the void, you should expect her to look more mutated...
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Pootality,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OEHEHl1e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-16T14:17:25.225+0000) get over it Gee, that's a great idea! I wonder why suicidal people never seem to think of it!
Sean Bean (EUNE)
: Suspension for 14days LOOK OVER WHAT!
Say in a support ticket that the suicide was in reference to facechecking a bush, and that the kys was asking what it meant. To be perfectly honest, with how often kys is used it might be unlikely that they believe you if you say you didn't know what it meant, but there is a chance you'll get the punishment revoked. It sounds to me like you're just the victim of the automated system.
YoRHa 2B (EUNE)
: What was the rant about? He deleted his post so I don't know what was going on.
I'm assuming he assumed something about OP being homosexual because of his apology post
: Nice, should be fixed next patch meanwhile Morde has 1000000 bugs and you aren't responding to anyone complaining, fuck Rito games.
Some bugs aren't super easy to fix, just because no Rioter had replied to a morde bug thread doesn't mean theyre ignoring it, they might be working on a fix and just don't want to get people's hopes up for a quick fix.
: I 100% agree. My friends keep arguing that the blue essence system is faster but that's complete BS. It takes me like 8 hours of playing to get almost 2 levels and in my capsules it's usually 240 essence champs x_x' whereas before you got points just for playing and they added up drastically faster imo.
if you get 240 essence champs you will get a lot of them. IIRC the least you can get is 810.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Can you please not make Precision split AS with other trees?
Riot had confirmed that precision secondary will be a 70/30 split if you take sorcery or domination.
: But in the same vein a monthly post should be something your passionate about. Passionate enough to do a quick google search. Both rioters and arbiters have answered how to report it numerous times making this nothing more than spam and a monthly upvote grab. Honestly i doubt the op even cares about the subject in question and just wants to farm his ego.
I don't doubt that the OP cares about this, but I agree with your point. Even though there isn't a direct report option for a club tag, it isn't impossible and limiting club tags without a thoroughly thought-out system might be very limiting.
: Tougher than me thats a laugh considering ive been to a county were theyll kill a women because she was raped because she "didnt fight back hard enough and brings dishonor to here family". That same country throughs gays off the roof. If na is so insensensitive go somewere else i promise there way more insenstive. Im the snowflake yet im not the one making a monthly post over club tags. Your also unable to research even how to properly deal with it and cry on the boards so clearly your incapable of making serious thoughts. Brank of hate into the world. Sorry to break it to you but the worlds a bad place.
Murderers existing doesn't make physical assault OK. Just because hate and discrimination happens on a much larger scale in some places doesnt mean small-scale hate shouldn't be punished.
: > [{quoted}](name=Enselus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRWWEoV7,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-03T04:03:06.105+0000) > > Speaking of which, I hope they don't ruin frostbooty with the VGU Ye same.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RRWWEoV7,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-03T04:13:53.120+0000) > > Ye same. A Rioter confirmed they would keep what players love about the skin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: yeah thanks no shit buddy. at a certain point in the game i just stop caring, especially if we're losing
If you genuinely want to improve, then you need to take on board criticism. Many of your games have over ~10 deaths, which is giving the enemy a lot of gold. Even if it is because ur teammates fed someone, you need to respect the enemy's power and ability to kill you more.
: And also why Morg E doesn't block the second part like it does for other two part CC skills lol
This thing here is because the CC is technically one CC, so if she shields after the bubble hits but before the sleep sets in, it won't block the sleep because the CC already hit. With 'similar' abilities such as fizz ult, the two effects are completely separate.
: Why can Zoe instantly throw her powerful CC right in front of her if a champ gets up in her no-no zone... ... but {{champion:136}} Aurelion Sol can't instantly recast his Q until it's OUT of his no-no zone? (No, really, I'm actually really angry about this.)
Probably because Aurelion Sol has a lot of emphasis put on his 'No-No Zone' and him being incredibly weak when his enemies get within it.
Capi974 (EUW)
: Warring Kingdom kind of inspired Taliyah skin conceppt
Love your art style, 10/10 would instabuy, and a thousand times better than lunar empress lux.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEUfTVrg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-22T15:22:49.719+0000) > > I agree. Ornn’s problem isn’t unstoppable. His W just hits too hard and too often. > > I’d rather they remove his shield. It's the same issue they did with Graves. "Oh hey Graves deals a teeny bit too much damage guys!" - "Yeah, let's nerf his skill expression, remove all resets and skill ordering, that'll do it."
At the very least, with removing that combo they did nerf his damage. Ornn's changes didn't do much.
Poske (EUNE)
: What you just said simply makes no sense Alright then syndra is more potent in everything velkoz does and brings more to a table on top of that. **WHICH IS WHAT FKING OUTCLASSING MEANS** Better aoe damage check Actually has Singletargeted burst check Immensly supperior stun check Buff control check Faster burst check Easier to hit spells check Can move while casting check Only thing velkoz has over syndra is stacking spellthief. But at that point brand outclasses velkoz so yes 10/10 Cammile is overloaded no counterplay generalistic challenger tier status pick so yes she outclasses bunch of bruisers I am yasuo main myself and yes he is overloaded and fun champion. Both are reason why I main him Only time garen isnt a bad champion is if you are first timing league... But yeah you buthurth velkoz mains can downvote me all you want. Not my fault you are playing retarded version of syndra Not to mention that syndra is more fun
I don't personally play velkoz, but: #Why Velkoz is Better than Syndra Better AoE Burst check Better long-range poke check Better True Damage Better Teamfighting in choke points check There is no point saying Syndra is simply a better vel'koz because that is simply not true. They both have different strengths - Velkoz is a poke mage with a massive teamfight combo, Syndra is a burst mage that can quickly eliminate one target.
: I'm just mad at the different treatment champions get. Jhin got 3 skins in a single year, while Aurelion Sol who released immediately after him is about to turn 2 without so much as an icon
To be fair, it was at opposite ends of the year (so almost 12 months apart) and one of them was an esports skin
: Turnaround: https://imgur.com/Tn5QK6E Adding pictures here for context: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sq2mYuJcu1o/WlTDGk1NO-I/AAAAAAAA2ZA/SYseAYm7iv8v53882pjNfFHj9icI0NBdQCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y-tzfifcOuk/WlTDHLirMrI/AAAAAAAA2ZI/9f9vSVv_wQA_vb9z27QmXC9zTrtXZiDEQCLcBGAs/s1600/5.jpg https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vg2pTs6K_Hw/WlTDHUenHvI/AAAAAAAA2ZM/Ea18QuoqHRUiLtgLvE8TVyGxSpVbuA9HwCLcBGAs/s1600/6.jpg Base: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-23aecmj2YtA/WORx-aEk1BI/AAAAAAAAhj8/4fKxS3Tjegg8nQ-oUqWWAerYD62FTV7RACLcB/s1600/BLAH.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8ni5tjXYAMbjBD.jpg Edit: image formatting not working? Any pointers would be appreciated.
Upload the images to imgur and follow the links with [/img] Edit: https://i.imgur.com/N3UkSWK.jpg[/img] https://imgur.com/JGMtLQl.jpg[/img] https://imgur.com/kGpEZ4T.jpg[/img] That should work *Confusion ensues as it proceeds to not work* EDIT: *Confusion ends as it finally works*
: The problem comes from his being immune to all damage due to Kayle ult. You CC him and he gets ulted through it, and then you're back at square one but have no CC.
True. If you have a low-CC team, then I can see it being a massive issue. If your team has a large amount of CC with a champion like Maokai or Alistar, then chaining CC together and using it should be effective, but off the top of my head I cannot think of a way around this with a low-CC team., assuming this is in a late-game teamfight. Constantly invading the Yi and trying to put him behind seems like the best course of action, and trying to not let the game reach the late game in which Kayle and Yi shine.
: Yi is more problematic because the ideal way to deal with him is CC, which can't include slows because of his ult. Not to mention Yi can utilize lifesteal better than most junglers with his double strike. What's the counterplay to a Kayle ult? just run? oh wait...he's running at me at 700 movespeed.
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6fA5uRIE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-07T06:52:39.476+0000) > > Well... good luck, but I'm pretty sure most GDers here agree with me Name one{{champion:103}}
> [{quoted}](name=Energized Leona,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6fA5uRIE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-07T06:53:16.251+0000) > > Name one{{champion:103}} I agree with him
: Which is all fine and dandy until it's not mentioned anywhere in game. Thus the clarity issue persists.
I'd assume the way healing interacts with ur max HP is slightly different. Maybe healing gets its value reduced if it exceeds ur max HP, and regen jsut tstops when ur at max HP.
Bârd (NA)
: League's tooltips are missing a lot of detail
Randuins omen won’t reduce the damage from Anivia E. It's not a crit, just uses crit flavour text for clarity. A lot of those are just basic game knowledge ( flat reduction is post/reduction, toggles don't proc spellblade etc. But I do agree more in depth tooltip should be available.
: it doesnt matter he's still unbanned. he can make an account and get all characters in 2 minutes . why? because he streams and gets like $500 donations, some of us arent so fortunate. on the support page it clearly says that an "ID BAN" is more severe than a permanent ban, but that person that is given the ID ban has a chance to "Reform" and gain access to the game again. its still a form of unbanning and players should have a chance to reform aswell. is it that hard to comprehend honestly?
But no accounts get unbanned, only the player themselves. Any permabanned accounts stay permabanned
ampheon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheGoomyGamer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=umGeuArF,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T12:49:18.659+0000) > > It's not true damage - it's pure damage, the difference being the only way to mitigate it is through invulnerability. It just decreases your health by 1K each second in a weird way, ignoring shields, invulnerabilities and death-defying or ressurection effects. > This also has the unusual side effect of allowing a cho-gath or sion with warmogs and enough HP to stay under there forever because it doesnt count as being in combat. > > > Also it deals 1K damage every half-second so to survive that long you're looking at 80-120K health. > Outside of an INSANELY long game with the overgrowth rune, there is no way for any non - ∞health champ to last that long. I think you meant the only way to mitigate it is through untargetability
> [{quoted}](name=ampheon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=umGeuArF,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T20:30:05.194+0000) > > I think you meant the only way to mitigate it is through untargetability Yeah, thanks for correcting me.
: > [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jXajJ59n,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-01T05:57:17.027+0000) > > They literally said in a recent "Ask Riot" that everytime URF came out and that it ended there was A LOT of players leaving the game each time. It's not about patches or the last variation of URF, it was confirmed that there was a massive wave of leaving players each time Yeah, no. That never happened.
Based on.....
: Her Q has a 1 second stun, and her ult has a 1.5 second stun if you're in the center of it. Her E doesn't stun. If you build tenacity, that puts her Q at a whopping .7 seconds worth of stun, and her ult at 1.05 seconds. I don't think that can be considered long when some champs have 3 seconds of CC, or even more in some cases if it's spaced out correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VekRFxpf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-31T22:55:11.722+0000) > > Her Q has a 1 second stun, and her ult has a 1.5 second stun if you're in the center of it. Her E doesn't stun. If you build tenacity, that puts her Q at a whopping .7 seconds worth of stun, and her ult at 1.05 seconds. I don't think that can be considered long when some champs have 3 seconds of CC, or even more in some cases if it's spaced out correctly. Leona Q - 1 second stun, 3.3 second cooldown with 45% CDR Leona E - 0.5 second root, 4.95 second cooldown with 45% CDR Leona R - 1.5 Second Stun. 0.00 - Leona uses Q, stunning a champion for one second. 1.00 - Leona uses E, rooting a champion for half a second. 1.5 - Leona uses R, stunning a champion for 1.5 seconds. 3.00 - Leona attacks the enemy with Incandescence bonus damage, waits 0.3 seconds 3.30 - Leona uses Q again, stunning the enemy champion for one second. 4:30 - Leona stun wears off 5.95 - Leona can use E again for half a second root. So, if 3 seconds of hard CC is deemed OP to you, leona has 3 seconds of hard CC followed by another second of hard cc 0.3 seconds later. Moreover, she can follow up with a gap closer/root just over 1.5 seconds later. 4.3 seconds, and for only 0.3 of those seconds are you not cc-ed. That translates to you being CC-ed for 93% of the time. Even without 45% CDR, that's still a solid 3 seconds of CC.
Sinlaire (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Koutetsujô,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=umGeuArF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T09:55:07.279+0000) > > Are you stupid? are you? Fountain turret does 1k true damage per second. no ramp up, un mitigated, 1k per second. Are you telling me that Maokai had 40-60k effective health between heals, shields, and base values?
> [{quoted}](name=Sinlaire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=umGeuArF,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T11:31:11.251+0000) > > are you? Fountain turret does 1k true damage per second. no ramp up, un mitigated, 1k per second. Are you telling me that Maokai had 40-60k effective health between heals, shields, and base values? It's not true damage - it's pure damage, the difference being the only way to mitigate it is through invulnerability. It just decreases your health by 1K each second in a weird way, ignoring shields, invulnerabilities and death-defying or ressurection effects. This also has the unusual side effect of allowing a cho-gath or sion with warmogs and enough HP to stay under there forever because it doesnt count as being in combat. Also it deals 1K damage every half-second so to survive that long you're looking at 80-120K health. Outside of an INSANELY long game with the overgrowth rune, there is no way for any non - ∞health champ to last that long.
: I personally think that CertainlyT is not fleshed out for the League's Design Philosophy.
I like the idea of having base stats exchanged for interactive and predictable windows of power, it's a good way to show skill outside of out-statting someone, But I do agree CT's champs have a lot of hand holding mechanics they could do without.
Dehitay (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GvYoBfEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T20:15:09.807+0000) > > That's really unfortunate luck. :( > > Blocking, however, doesn't work as well as you'd think. It's great at MMRs with thousands and thousands of players, but it leads to terrible situations in higher MMRs. OverWatch used it for a while, and the world's best Widowmaker found himself waiting for sometimes upwards of an hour for a game simply because so many other great players had blocked him because they didn't want to play against him. > > Effectively, in smaller MMR communities (such a Diamond+), you can actually start to recognize names, and having the ability to block people would effectively let you pick your own team. That's TERRIBLE for a competitive ranking system. I'm relatively confident that would be easily solved by mixing the blocking system and the punishment system together to where if a report registered abuse, but not enough to enforce punishment, it could at least force them to be barred from playing with any player that's blocked them after they reported them for registered abuse. Then that Widowmaker would have to actually be toxic to every player that's blocked him in order to get ridiculously high waiting times. In which case, they would deserve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Dehitay,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GvYoBfEl,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-01-01T02:03:26.810+0000) > > I'm relatively confident that would be easily solved by mixing the blocking system and the punishment system together to where if a report registered abuse, but not enough to enforce punishment, it could at least force them to be barred from playing with any player that's blocked them after they reported them for registered abuse. Then that Widowmaker would have to actually be toxic to every player that's blocked him in order to get ridiculously high waiting times. In which case, they would deserve it. This is a great idea.
: > providing a ton of customization. A u kidding. New runes systems aren't even runes but just simplified masteries. It's just a bunch of keystones like before but no runes anymore. No customization depends on enemy like armor/mres/cdr runes or anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=Bears eat people,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yoUA8UcG,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-31T15:05:47.966+0000) > > A u kidding. > > New runes systems aren't even runes but just simplified masteries. It's just a bunch of keystones like before but no runes anymore. No customization depends on enemy like armor/mres/cdr runes or anything else. That's the whole point. New runes were meant to affect your playstyle in meaningful and interactive ways instead of just stat bonuses.
Eedat (NA)
: That's a bit odd. So when Trundle Q's you at level one and you have no bonus AD built........ How does that work?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eb2AoLFV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-26T16:29:54.801+0000) > > That's a bit odd. So when Trundle Q's you at level one and you have no bonus AD built........ How does that work? I believe that it can dip into your base AD, but there is a hard cap of how low your AD can go. Vandiril did a vid about it iirc
Rioter Comments
: You try to make it look like its a lot "omfg 10% so much). Its just dmg on his W and now e.g. instead of taking away 400 hp when you are 2000 hp he takes away 360. Wow 40 hp so much difference considering he spams this dumb ability every few seconds. All he needs is one auto to compensate for that damage. I can't understand why people even consider that sht a nerf. Same with many other champs. - 5 base dmg on each level of ability - > "omg riot unplayable, you just dumbstered the champion".
10% less damage on a spammed ability is even more of a nerf than it would be if it was one with a very lengthy cooldown. And while he does max W first, early laning phase is much less oppressive because the 2% reduced max health damage is 16% less damage at rank one. Like you said, this ability is spammed, so a damage nerf affects it more than it would others. 40 damage off a low cooldown, spammable ability is a big deal.
: You call taking away 2% of his W damage a nerf? After all these buffs he recieved? He spams ult every 30 seconds. Ult that cant be dodged cause its hitbox is completely new level of blitz q broken hitbox.win rate means nothing. Old lb with silence had 45% win rate. She was broken to oblivion.
They took away 2% of the w's max health damage. That translates to a max rank w dealing 10% less damage.
Kuzja1 (NA)
: {{champion:10}} "Ahem" {{champion:23}} "Did you forget about us?" {{champion:26}} "I knew you would do that." {{champion:44}} "Truly, truly, truly, Outrageous."
For some reason i read those lines with the tf2 spy voice
GlobB3R (EUW)
: Your favorite champion voice line?
{{champion:19}} Zaun will watch you bleed, and it will do **_Nothing_** Or {{champion:163}} You're not a problem, You're a learning opportunity!
: And that's the issue - it's inherently unbalanceable. My idea for something that would be better is that: -Every large minion and large monster would drop a shard -Shards would give a variable amount of points - more points later into the game -You can "buy" a spell for use using points -Buying a certain spell temporarily increases its cost - so you can't just keep spamming cleanse to be gank-proof, for example. This way it's more consistent and predictable, and removes the edge cases while making sure that Zoe can at least get *something* out of every drop.
What if the spell shard displayed what it contained, and then over popped it took like 5 seconds or so to arm and be useable? That way both players could play around the contents of the orb.
: Except for 2 factors. Riot released the champ so they obviously condone the RNG. Her win rate proves that the RNG isn't game breaking and if anything she maybe a bit undertuned. You can like it or dislike it but demanding it be changed for either reason is purely entitled selfishness.
The reason it's bad is not because it's strong per say, but that it's unpredictable and toxic to play around. A minion with a bubble spawns. You now have to act as if Zoe has flash, cleanse, tp, ignite, heal, exhaust, barrier, ghost, gunblade, redemption, glp, zhonyas, and a bunch of other items. Zoe can win or lose a fight depending on whether or not that bubble drops a gunblade or a cleanse. There is no skill in that regard.
: Yea, nothing like having my thresh spam pings the siege minion, only to miss it. Then the next one, then the next. So the next one i just dont bother. So a plea to supports with relic, dont miss your minions, also if you're gonna take a minion - Siege>melee>caster. Dont waste it on a caster when you can take a siege minion.
It'sa only thresh that has that issue with relic shield. Tell any threshes that the execution passive doesn't work, so they should let their E charge up first.
Show more

TheGoomyGamer

Level 78 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion