Aseraan (EUW)
: Skaner too deservs to be shit. I have Juggernout update flashbacks every time a skarner is in game.
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKJYbOEH,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2018-12-28T19:10:33.225+0000) > > Skaner too deservs to be shit. > I have Juggernout update flashbacks every time a skarner is in game. Every reworked juggernaut was cancer
: This is very true. Right now the basic mechanics have changed so much that quite a few champion kits can't actually keep up without being broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKJYbOEH,comment-id=001400000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T03:03:04.902+0000) > > This is very true. Right now the basic mechanics have changed so much that quite a few champion kits can't actually keep up without being broken. Their kits are aids so they just gut them and it’s completely reasonable They should do like {{champion:131}}{{champion:62}}mains and ask for a rework not for a buff to their cancerous kits
: All champions... all of them... should be equally viable at all levels of play. All of them. And all of the levels. That's known as Balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKJYbOEH,comment-id=0014000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-28T02:55:31.664+0000) > > All champions... all of them... should be equally viable at all levels of play. All of them. And all of the levels. That's known as Balance. Something that can’t be possible with their current kit :(
: When will the magic pen issue be addressed?
WHAT issue With a 450g item you make 2300g only give 25AP, 8mpen and 45ms ?????{{item:3111}}{{item:1033}}
: No champion deserves to be shitcanned, just because you don't like them.
> [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NKJYbOEH,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2018-12-27T17:00:13.309+0000) > > No champion deserves to be shitcanned, just because you don't like them. YEAH {{champion:429}}{{champion:113}}{{champion:516}}{{champion:154}}{{champion:106}}{{champion:150}} SHOULD BE STRONG RIGHT LMAO
: I love people who say a strong champion like zed is weak while....
Every champion on that list besides{{champion:72}}deserves to be shit
shabingi (NA)
: -0.4 base hp regen, kassadin is balanced guys!!!
I really hope that isn’t the final nerf
: 3228 in 0.28 seconds
> [{quoted}](name=Dethflash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j9b33uLa,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:52:57.527+0000) > This preseason is literally one shot or be one shot. ??? Things like {{champion:7}}{{champion:107}} used to one shot even faster in the past
: It isn't a corki problem, you won't see a corki building big DPS items like Kaisa do or like jax naturally do. It will actually help corki I feel (he kinda need it). But yeah, let's juste make these two items having unique passive so jax doesn't break an item, gain, and so kaisa doesn't find a new build that make her bonkers before late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uyl8P8yM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-05T11:27:02.926+0000) > > It isn't a corki problem, you won't see a corki building big DPS items like Kaisa do or like jax naturally do. > > It will actually help corki I feel (he kinda need it). > > But yeah, let's juste make these two items having unique passive so jax doesn't break an item, gain, and so kaisa doesn't find a new build that make her bonkers before late game. Corki is definitely not a problem himself. Those 3 are just the best abusers
: Regarding that Death Dance change/buff in 8.24...
{{champion:84}}/{{champion:55}} can’t use it efficiently It’s more a{{champion:145}}{{champion:24}}{{champion:42}}problem Anyway why the f did they change it will be ridiculous on execute ults
: Bring Zephyr back
Those aren’t the original{{item:3172}} stats {{item:3172}} +25 attack damage +50% attack speed +10% cooldown reduction +10% movement speed And tenacity
: good, has been cancer for too long, next is kata, ekko and kassadin hopefully
> [{quoted}](name=Öskan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OKtkVrkE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:22:12.466+0000) > > good, has been cancer for too long, next is kata, ekko and kassadin hopefully Kat and ekko are not problems Irelia and LeBlanc are
Jaspers (EUW)
: Ban Rate shows something is unhealthy for the game/champ, not how powerful they are.
Akali will probably be gutted so she feels shit for the player and opponent
: The year is 2018.
For some reason the death recap loves {{champion:40}}s Zephyr and {{champion:67}}s silver bolts
: Someone please fix Rengar's missing particles.It has been 2 years.
{{champion:7}} is also missing VFX/SFX in her Ravenborn and Elderwood skins
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMysticWar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rcjdYLQu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-25T14:20:12.782+0000) > > He’s also ignoring everything related to Katarina and nobody enjoys playing her rn > I wouldn’t be surprised if I was a Wukong main because they just gutted him and refuse to rework him. I’m sorry tbh You realize reworks take time right? They don't refuse to work on him, they have a plethora of other reworks as well
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rcjdYLQu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-25T16:02:53.766+0000) > > You realize reworks take time right? They don't refuse to work on him, they have a plethora of other reworks as well Yeah Reav3 confirmed that they won’t rework him because he’s popular in China and you say they don’t refuse to work on him His current kit is cancer and he deserves to stay in the gutter with Zoe and Diana
: and once again, Meddler ignored a Wukong suggestion on Quick Gameplay thoughts..
He’s also ignoring everything related to Katarina and nobody enjoys playing her rn I wouldn’t be surprised if I was a Wukong main because they just gutted him and refuse to rework him. I’m sorry tbh
: Why did you repeat the same mistakes with the Content Creator Program? Completely avoidable.
The worst part as an original Kitty Cat Katarina and Red Card owner is that they’re locking content AGAIN Imagine how shitty it felt not being able to get your favourite skin because they were limited. The fact that theyr doing it now with chromas and emotes doesn’t change anything And now they are giving codes for limited content... it looks like they forgot what happened with PAX skins https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/plan-vintage-limited-edition-skins This article should be enough to why this shouldn’t be happening in the first place
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Lethality Boots
imo they should do this and maybe remove{{item:3147}}give AD to the other items or compensation buff the{{item:3147}}users And they should remove{{item:3111}}from{{champion:238}}recommended items for{{item:3158}}so players with brain buy mercs and retards buy ionian. Trust me some people would buy ionian
: Champions I Miss Seeing...
Kog, Zac and Voli are cancer Lissandra and Rek’Sai just will never be allowed to be good And Shyvanna is not so rare
: I really feel like Fizz might be too strong right now
I don’t think he’s that strong but he’s just disgusting to play against i ban him
Azraelis (NA)
: What’s with the lack of cheaper skins?
Honestly I see no problem with them releasing 1350s but I do have a problem with Legacy Vault because they keep vaulting cheap skins that sometimes are nice And no 750 skin should be at the legacy vault unless they are a recolor Sun Goddess Karma and Reef Malphite come to my mind
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMysticWar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NejvQEai,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-27T22:03:31.617+0000) > > Explain why is fucking{{champion:157}} is A but{{champion:99}} is D LOL Yasuo has a ton of super easy counters, and has many different was to play different match ups. He is super easy to destroy all game, but he is rewarded if he plays right or the opponent plays wrong. He has to always be in someone's face or pushed up so he is susceptible to ganks constantly. Lux has a hit Q blow my load gameplay. How is that a good design? > {{champion:38}} B tier... im just guessing you were just bored at that point putted him in some random place (reminder of his 97%banrate) Reworked and has been sitting in a much steadier spot. He may be a little overtuned right now but this post isn't about being over or under tuned but about design of the kit. > {{champion:76}}Even after her rework and now that shes balanced she just isn’t a good design She rewards players that play her very well. She is a very niche champion. I would have maybe put her at B tier, but I think her niche is healthy and good enough for A tier. > You know {{champion:142}}{{champion:55}}{{champion:62}} aren’t good designs when they aren’t allowed to be good Wukong is dated and needs a VGU. There is no question about it. Zoe breaks too many simple gameplay mechanics IMO. Kat is overly tedious to play and to play against now IMO.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NejvQEai,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-27T22:13:14.428+0000) > > Yasuo has a ton of super easy counters, and has many different was to play different match ups. He is super easy to destroy all game, but he is rewarded if he plays right or the opponent plays wrong. He has to always be in someone's face or pushed up so he is susceptible to ganks constantly. Lux has a hit Q blow my load gameplay. How is that a good design? > > Reworked and has been sitting in a much steadier spot. He may be a little overtuned right now but this post isn't about being over or under tuned but about design of the kit. > > She rewards players that play her very well. She is a very niche champion. I would have maybe put her at B tier, but I think her niche is healthy and good enough for A tier. > > Wukong is dated and needs a VGU. There is no question about it. Zoe breaks too many simple gameplay mechanics IMO. Kat is overly tedious to play and to play against now IMO. {{champion:157}} You just can’t say one of the most cancerous and frustrating champions is good designed because he isn’t. What you’re mentioning is right but remember his tower safety, windwall coming from his model and him making your minions your enemies {{champion:38}} His rework was basically gut him. No other change, his design is garbage just like old{{champion:84}}and{{champion:131}} hit 6 and rape you That isn’t a good design no matter he has 60wr or 40 {{champion:76}} Her rework was good at making her kit healthier and rewarding players for doing more than press Q but she has dmg per distance a heal with %AS a 6second dash she belongs at B/C imo {{champion:62}}{{champion:142}} deserve to be at tier E or trash. About kat she has a delay in every ability and she is very predictable in general still doesn’t change that she is poorly designed.
nasaL (NA)
: [MEGATHREAD] Let's Discuss: Katarina & Evelynn
Katarina just needs her E cast time removed and pure QOL. Kat mains will tell you things such as Kats model is so outdated that udyrs better than hers and surprisingly they are the only community that bitches of being able to efficiently build{{item:3146}} (121% cost efficient btw) Lb mains complained about her Queen being clunky AF I was an Akali main til Assassin rework and I didn’t see them complaining about GB. I just don’t understand why they hate GB. if old{{item:3285}} existed I would understand why they are mad at being{{item:3146}} dependant
: My Champion Design Tier List
Explain why is fucking{{champion:157}} is A but{{champion:99}} is D LOL {{champion:38}} B tier... im just guessing you were just bored at that point putted him in some random place (reminder of his 97%banrate) {{champion:76}}Even after her rework and now that shes balanced she just isn’t a good design You know {{champion:142}}{{champion:55}}{{champion:62}} aren’t good designs when they aren’t allowed to be good Good in general imo except other cases that just aren’t worth mentioning
KatScript (EUNE)
: I think its better to be faster and lower her dmg. The problem is that her w is slow and with the picking daggers e reset delay you cant escape in a hard teafight when enemies focus you and can easily cc you. This means insta death.
> [{quoted}](name=KatScript,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LbxocAUl,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-11T11:18:46.342+0000) > > I think its better to be faster and lower her dmg. The problem is that her w is slow and with the picking daggers e reset delay you cant escape in a hard teafight when enemies focus you and can easily cc you. This means insta death. i also would trade dmg for her not being clunky but its something that for some reason they will never do
: Katarina in my eyes...
Its really stupid how they fucked up one of the successful reworks. ({{champion:7}}{{champion:107}}were garbage since the beginning lmao) I love her rework as someone who played her release version and vgu Honestly the problem is that they overnerfed her this season with shunpo + passive the dagger nerf was deserved imo but combined with the shunpo is just too much I suggest giving her Shunpo +15 dmg again and the 65 AD scaling i think that could help, still wouldnt solve some of the major issues like the E clunkiness
osbro (NA)
: Bring back the legacy vault!
Honestly they really should bring back Legacy Vault per year like they did before because it’s really unfair that some skins will never come back but for example Bilgewater Katarina was vaulted in November and recently came back in June
: Remember when Riot said that 1350 wouldn't be the new 975
Blood Moon Evelynn is 975 because the skin is garbage compared to ideas and Birdio i guess its because April Fools. honestly 975 is the best tier because isnt as abusive 1350 is and 750s are garbage tbh just see Academy skins (cant compare legendary and ultimate)
: [Lore Theory] Braum is the Freljord's Version of Janna.
Does that mean that for 2'95 a minute he'll ...
: Wukong has the most toxic kit. 100-0 you while being invisible
He should stay in the gutter until he gets a rework, just like{{champion:142}}
Sillae (NA)
: What was your absolute worst game in LoL?
The one that permabanned me lmao
: Petition to replace Electrocute with Thunderlord's Decree
It was way better imo less cd aoe easier to proc and healthier
Xaraen (NA)
: Is anyone else upset that crimson akali is gone?
I’m upset that owners we literally got nothing I bought Crimson Akali not Infernal
: ARREST THE SHOPKEEPER!
Just realized shopkeeper still has Wota lol
: electrocute needs to disappear
At this point they should replace it with thunderlords
: Still no Pool Party Ahri
Still no Ahri skin?
: Why Karma is Considered a VGU
Pretty much everyone in the traditional skinline were the lab rats just look how there isn’t a Traditional Sion or {{champion:114}}
Antenora (EUW)
: Seriously giving Akali TRUE stealth?
Seriously what were you fucking expecting {{champion:84}} A high burst assasin with stealth + jump resets being reworked by CertainlyT th creator of easy balanceable champs like{{champion:142}} {{champion:157}}
: Champions That NEED to be Updated
How is {{champion:43}} not obvious
: We really need a way to punish people who int in lobby to make people dodge because they got filled
Not worth dodging most times they dodge themselves if you don’t dodge but they have to do something with this
: Shyvana Client Mistake
For some reason they don’t update/fix that same{{champion:266}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:107}}
: Will Rito ever update the REALLY bad legendary skins?
They could release Firefighter{{champion:18}} as a 1350 just like they did with Astronaut{{champion:17}} she has nice vfx and sfx
: Can you give LB's Ethereal chains ANY counterplay.
What about giving{{champion:7}} counterplay in general
: Are you just looking to make Targon as unsympathetically hated as possible? The True Antagonists...
N63 (NA)
: I am Uninstalling League of Unbalanced Shit, Toxic Shit, Inters and Racial Slurs.
I just dont know why ur instant banned for saying kys but i reported a dumbass saying racial and hitler shit and hes still playing or why dont they teach how to correctly report so new players arent ‘i report u’
: Nimbus Cloak is so broken on Xerath...
{{champion:55}} {{champion:20}} nerf pls
: @Repertoir Mage's itemization rework failed and it should be addressed.
In general I feel the 8.4 item rework was terrible just look at{{item:3907}} or{{item:3030}} spellbinder is just shit even if it gives 120 ap and they had to kill diversity nerfing{{item:3030}} and being back at the morello(new ludens) problem and other items just aren’t good
Clip That (EUNE)
: rengar seems aight
{{champion:7}} also in a weak spot (jk)
: The heck is Akali
I would way now shes ‘ok/bad’ and thanks they are reworking her shes still cancer to play against She was a nightmate E procing Q 5.2 just finished her off (Rip DFG)
Show more

TheMysticWar

Level 13 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion