Bevdog101 (OCE)
: Will Twitch ADC be viable this season?
......I am gona be honest here, i absolutely hate twitch and i am very, very happy that he is not seeing any kind of play. Because his gameplay pattern after laning is too damn toxic between that stealth+ult+ADC damage.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Those dumb pros
If we look at this image then Aery has 100% winrate while comet has 43%, evidently Aery is OP and comet is garbage. Riot know´s what´s up :^)
AhernfVy (NA)
: Too many champions have the counterplay of "just don't be that champion vs them" now
Morde is kinda made to be a monster in a 1v1 though, between all that max HP damage, W shield and his R literally stealing stats from his targets he is basically like a AP damage centered Trundle. If Trundle was not nerfed and squishier that is, so no wonder he runs down Udyr who is a ancient stat checker, the more stats he stacks the more vulnerable he becomes to Morde. And Teemo actually has quite a few melee matchups he loses against in addition to Morde such as : Irelia, Ornn, Sion, Cho, Mundo, Aatrox, Malphite, pantheon and Yasuo.....this in Diamond+. Vayne top loses to Maokai, malphite, Yorick, Rengar, Sion, Pantheon, poppy, Yasuo, Nasus, Yasuo, Kled, Jax, tryndamere and Garen, this in plati+ elo as Diamond sample sizes were really small and i felt them unreliable. But even there she still has many losing matchups that are the same as the plati ones, numbers are tossed around though. Good OP, i think you need to open your eyes and look at statistics properly before shitposting, because if you do not check statistics first then a post that was meant to be serious becomes a shitpost because it has no factual backing.
sufeng (NA)
: Life of a Jungler
Back when the scuttler spawned earlier. I was playing Seju on red side and started blue, i cleared it and some other camp then went and took the scuttler, i then went back into my jungle and went on wolves i think before seeing Kayn run right over the scuttler towards botlane. I ping him like 6 times and what does my botlane do? They who are in the middle of the lane and can easily run? They decide to chillax for like 10 seconds so kayn reaches the river bush by the lane (no ward there) i ping them to back off.......and they go all in, and Kayn gets a early double kill. "Useless jungler(me)" 2 minutes later i am clearing the scuttler in topside river when i realize my toplaner is literally pushing enemy in under tower range, i write to him that his spot is terrible because Kayn can walk through walls and i wont be able to save him if that happens. He stays there and even tries to harass the ....maokai i think it was and Kayn pops out not even 5 seconds later and kills him. "GG jungle diff" Meanwhile Midlane my Karma is playing super aggressively into an Azir and both are at half health, i put a ward down on one side but warn her that Kayn will be looking at her. 10 seconds later he naturally appears when Azir is doing a super crappy all in kills her, and leaves, 15 seconds later she teleports back while the still half health Azir stays nearby as if nothing is wrong, then he and the Kayn who just poped out of a wall immediately engage on her and kill her when she finishes TP´´ing. "Do something you useless piece of S**t* (addressed to me) And i am just sitting there thinking "All you little imbeciles are basically serving yourselves up being so free even America cant compare, how the fk am i supposed to save you from yourselves?". Of course i´ve had occasions as a laner where my jungler decides to attack the opposing jungler who is equally strong near my lane, just after that bugger ganked me down to 40% health while my laner is still at 100%. Naturally he has complete lane priority and thus can easily help his jungler and mine then goes "Sigh, another game lost because of trash laners, GG" and this after i pinged him to back off before he even engaged like 10 times. ' 'Another time its a level 7 lee sin at 70% who attacks a lvl 11 full HP Garen thinking he´d win because it´s under one of our towers. Some people man i swear :(
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000005000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T10:04:14.471+0000) > > Aatrox early is his weakest point though? And what built in sustain? > > Sure his passive activates sometimes and gives him like 8-12% max HP bonus damage and heals him for 100% of that but on minions that´s down to 25% you know? > > 100 on a basic hit with a couple of longswords and the minion has like.....600 HP at that point resulting in a heal of 38 health.........every 25 seconds or something. > > And what crazy amounts of early damage? He literally deals the least damage out of any stage in the early game compounded with the fact that he has to land those critical zones to actually do any notable damage, dodge those perhaps? > > Even assuming that he does land a few here or there a {{item:1054}} or {{item:2033}} should be way more than enough to let a tank comfortably farm up to their first recall if they play well no matter what he does. > > And what tanks suck when the lane gets frozen? > > Man that goes for any toplaner when their opponent is stronger 1v1, i recently played Irelia and my opponent picked Fiora, she got a gank early and managed to setup a freeze since i could not fight her anymore and i fell behind like 30 CS in the first few waves or something. > > Having your opponent be stronger and freeze the wave sucks for everyone equally so dont try to sell me some sob story about tanks having it worse. you are legit a sivir one trick at g2 who doesn't play any tanks or looks to play much if anything. take a tank into the top lane try it the bug difference is going to be you need to know how your champ works to even survivr the lane atrox has 3 chances to do damage to you at lvl 1 most tanks dont have anyway to counter that giving him the ability to rush 2 and push it further giving him the lvl advantage and control of the lane early again i say most tanks. and he is not the only problem to tanks in the lane {{champion:84}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:8}} all of these champs are played in the top lane and completely shut down most tanks ability to even leave the lane tanks cant do much in the 1v1s in most situations so these champs would litteraly just run away with the game by shoving nonstop and just outputting an insane amount of damage or just flat out killing you. right now the game is reliant on strong lanes to give the jungler the ability to take what he wants when he wants be it rift or dragon the early game atm is what dictates the game. In the early game where most tanks are squishy and only provide 1 or 2 cc skills on a what 10-15 second cd give or take or like in the case of malphite his ultimate. play a few tanks top lane try it i swear you will not have fun.
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00000000000000050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T20:03:25.971+0000) > > you are legit a sivir one trick at g2 who doesn't play any tanks or looks to play much if anything. take a tank into the top lane try it the bug difference is going to be you need to know how your champ works to even survivr the lane atrox has 3 chances to do damage to you at lvl 1 most tanks dont have anyway to counter that giving him the ability to rush 2 and push it further giving him the lvl advantage and control of the lane early again i say most tanks. and he is not the only problem to tanks in the lane {{champion:84}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:8}} all of these champs are played in the top lane and completely shut down most tanks ability to even leave the lane tanks cant do much in the 1v1s in most situations so these champs would litteraly just run away with the game by shoving nonstop and just outputting an insane amount of damage or just flat out killing you. right now the game is reliant on strong lanes to give the jungler the ability to take what he wants when he wants be it rift or dragon the early game atm is what dictates the game. In the early game where most tanks are squishy and only provide 1 or 2 cc skills on a what 10-15 second cd give or take or like in the case of malphite his ultimate. play a few tanks top lane try it i swear you will not have fun. Bruh i have been spamming toplane Irelia in normals with a plati 3-4 average rating so i have a fairly good idea what goes on in the lane, i used to have a Dia MMR there while i was still jungling/playing midlane which are my actual two main roles. ADC? I did indeed spam sivir for like 30 games in ranked or close to that when she got her bloodmoon skin but that was about it, never since.....and you clearly have no idea what you are on about when it comes to Aatrox. Malphite, Shen,poppy, Chogath,Singed, Ornn, and maokai all beat him, several of them are even among his worst matchups entirely so dont try to sell me some BS about him beating them hard. And if tanks in generally were anywhere even close to half as bad as you describe they would not have fricking 50-53% on average, they´d be closer to 47%.....like Aatrox himself. Evidently, Aatrox sucks absolute balls into tanks in general while said tanks are in general very good while Aatrox also sucks. As for the other champs you listed, of bloody course there is no tank that beats all of them but they all do have tank matchups that they lose. For instance Garen against Shen and Sion. Darius to Ornn and Maokai. Akali to almost all tanks, 45% winrate into fulltank malphite indeed. (Dia+ elo) What are you trying to prove by listing all these champs? They have tanks that counter them but there is no "one tank to rule them all" and thank god for that. Good sir, I think you need to stop spamming Aram and get back to 5v5 if you wana comment on the state of league because you are seriously out of touch.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:13:16.956+0000) > > I mean he is actually 100% right. Like if this guy talked like this all the time he would be so much better. He goes over the old kit and the small rework to explain his reasoning which is how you argue. Like wow just wow I mean when he is isn't talking about Aatrox it's pretty bad. > > Like this is actually pretty jarring to listen too compared to when he talks about basically anything else. > > This just shows how ignorant the people wanting old Aatrox back are. WHEN FUCKING HASHINSHIN CAN MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT AGAINST IT you should know you're wrong. Except Hashinshin didn't make a good argument. He made suppositions with no evidence and explained how Aatrox's kit changed minorly over the 5 years he existed. Not sure how that even remotely compares the full deletion.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:28:51.043+0000) > > Except Hashinshin didn't make a good argument. He made suppositions with no evidence and explained how Aatrox's kit changed minorly over the 5 years he existed. Not sure how that even remotely compares the full deletion. What he argued for, was the fact that it´s really ironic there is this "cult" of people who only played OP Aatrox were calling for him to be reverted post the big rework. He was really strong after his soft rework for about 3 months, then conqueror hit and he was insanely strong for about another 3 months and this OP state won him a heap of "mains" who were only really there because of how freelo he was. What Hashinshin said is basically that it´s ridiculous for those people to be calling out for a revert back to old Aatrox since they did not even play him, what they played was a old Aatrox pumped with steroids for the sake of fun before his end.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:13:16.956+0000) > > I mean he is actually 100% right. Like if this guy talked like this all the time he would be so much better. He goes over the old kit and the small rework to explain his reasoning which is how you argue. Like wow just wow I mean when he is isn't talking about Aatrox it's pretty bad. > > Like this is actually pretty jarring to listen too compared to when he talks about basically anything else. > > This just shows how ignorant the people wanting old Aatrox back are. WHEN FUCKING HASHINSHIN CAN MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT AGAINST IT you should know you're wrong. Oh wow you’re right. I didn’t bother watching at first cause I assumed it was him complaining about balance again. Edit: he is 100% right about riot leaving him OP for an entire month before that rework.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:37:15.458+0000) > > Oh wow you’re right. I didn’t bother watching at first cause I assumed it was him complaining about balance again. > > > Edit: he is 100% right about riot leaving him OP for an entire month before that rework. Was actually about 6 months, but only really hit the top levels of OP when conqueror got added like....2 or 3 months before the rework hit, but before that he was still insanely strong if played well after the soft rework.
: Anyone else think Aatrox' best skin is his base skin?
Is Blood Moon actually not really good? I do not have it myself but i think i have liked every single skin in that line so far aside from the Diana one.
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00000000000000050001,timestamp=2019-12-08T23:24:55.413+0000) > > Doesnt Aatrox have some of his worse winrates against tanks in general?And while Darius claps just about everything that doesnt kill him fast enough in lane he does lose out in teamfight against a tank who locks him down. atrox early game is the problem tanks take a while to sale into being an actual tank while atrox just has to exist to prod crazy amounts of early game damage with bis built in sustain that most tanks do not have. so again early game tanks are pretty bad to play into almost anything just because of how the lane is getting frozen out in a top lane is murder for a tank and will happen a lot without jungle help meaning you fall behind lvls and gold and nothing you can do about it without dying.
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000000500010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T23:53:40.758+0000) > > atrox early game is the problem tanks take a while to sale into being an actual tank while atrox just has to exist to prod crazy amounts of early game damage with bis built in sustain that most tanks do not have. so again early game tanks are pretty bad to play into almost anything just because of how the lane is getting frozen out in a top lane is murder for a tank and will happen a lot without jungle help meaning you fall behind lvls and gold and nothing you can do about it without dying. Aatrox early is his weakest point though? And what built in sustain? Sure his passive activates sometimes and gives him like 8-12% max HP bonus damage and heals him for 100% of that but on minions that´s down to 25% you know? 100 on a basic hit with a couple of longswords and the minion has like.....600 HP at that point resulting in a heal of 38 health.........every 25 seconds or something. And what crazy amounts of early damage? He literally deals the least damage out of any stage in the early game compounded with the fact that he has to land those critical zones to actually do any notable damage, dodge those perhaps? Even assuming that he does land a few here or there a {{item:1054}} or {{item:2033}} should be way more than enough to let a tank comfortably farm up to their first recall if they play well no matter what he does. And what tanks suck when the lane gets frozen? Man that goes for any toplaner when their opponent is stronger 1v1, i recently played Irelia and my opponent picked Fiora, she got a gank early and managed to setup a freeze since i could not fight her anymore and i fell behind like 30 CS in the first few waves or something. Having your opponent be stronger and freeze the wave sucks for everyone equally so dont try to sell me some sob story about tanks having it worse.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:21:41.733+0000) > > If we look at high elo then tanks aside from Ornn all sits at lowish pickrates 2-3% but like Ornn they all tend to have 52 to 55% winrate on average......in my eyes it looks like this is a pretty good time to main a tank? > > Although i will keep inting on Irelia until i figure out how to not do that. Ornn maybe is better due to his amazing cc and....dmg! Yeah he does a ton of dmg with his w especually.
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000004,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:45:42.324+0000) > > Ornn maybe is better due to his amazing cc and....dmg! Yeah he does a ton of dmg with his w especually. And the fact that he just cannot be killed without anti tank tools even if he misses all his shit later on. ' You can dodge his ult, avoid his W and bait&negate his charge but he can just drag the fight out for ages and kill you eventually unless you have like built in pen and max HP damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T16:37:27.537+0000) > > I´d beg to differ actually. > > If a scaling AD champ gets so insanely fed then they´d eat right through most tanks too, maybe not Rammus specifically given his W but still. > > But with the team winning so hard they have a 20 k gold lead in total and the guy in question is 4 levels over the tank? > > Vayne, Fiora. Kai´sa, Xayah,Kog, Garen, Urgot, Yasuo,nasus, Shyvana(hybrid i know), Tryndamere and so forth. > > Lots of ADs, mainly ADCs, can easily demolish tanks with such a massive difference in gold and levels. It's much more likely that a team will have one AP threat that you can't solely itemize against than one AD threat that you can't itemize against. I know that video is a bit of an exaggeration, but it is still true.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:04:41.768+0000) > > It's much more likely that a team will have one AP threat that you can't solely itemize against than one AD threat that you can't itemize against. I know that video is a bit of an exaggeration, but it is still true. A bit of a exaggeration is a understatement? A tank who is even in levels with adaptive, mercs, visage and a proper tank steroid can survive even Cassio for a decent time and she´s built to kill them at that point in time. Now she is most likely too strong later on at this point, and Ryze´s old illness is acting up again but then again this is nothing new to league.
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:21:41.733+0000) > > If we look at high elo then tanks aside from Ornn all sits at lowish pickrates 2-3% but like Ornn they all tend to have 52 to 55% winrate on average......in my eyes it looks like this is a pretty good time to main a tank? > > Although i will keep inting on Irelia until i figure out how to not do that. the problem with tanks is that they are either played in support of they dont get to play the game for about 25 minutes. in top lane it is eve nworse when you have {{champion:82}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} atroxx doesnt need old conq when he has so much damage laced in his q with black cleaver and early game dominance tanks in general do not have a great laning phase into a few of these things and darius is a hard counter to nearly all tanks. it is honestly just not fun or worth playing tanks into the current picks especially when the jungler is not going to help you. I know this because in most situations your jungler will refuse to gank your lane or help you reset a frozen lane
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000005,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:33:00.906+0000) > > the problem with tanks is that they are either played in support of they dont get to play the game for about 25 minutes. in top lane it is eve nworse when you have {{champion:82}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} atroxx doesnt need old conq when he has so much damage laced in his q with black cleaver and early game dominance tanks in general do not have a great laning phase into a few of these things and darius is a hard counter to nearly all tanks. it is honestly just not fun or worth playing tanks into the current picks especially when the jungler is not going to help you. I know this because in most situations your jungler will refuse to gank your lane or help you reset a frozen lane Doesnt Aatrox have some of his worse winrates against tanks in general?And while Darius claps just about everything that doesnt kill him fast enough in lane he does lose out in teamfight against a tank who locks him down.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:21:41.733+0000) > > If we look at high elo then tanks aside from Ornn all sits at lowish pickrates 2-3% but like Ornn they all tend to have 52 to 55% winrate on average......in my eyes it looks like this is a pretty good time to main a tank? > > Although i will keep inting on Irelia until i figure out how to not do that. You fool! Now he’s going to get nerfed!
> [{quoted}](name=IceKingChernobog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000003,timestamp=2019-12-08T17:40:55.940+0000) > > You fool! Now he’s going to get nerfed! My plan all along ;) https://gph.is/1gkSmYS
: > [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-12-08T12:56:04.259+0000) > > 20k dif between teams, what the hell are you expecting? lol Well he was talking about how he gets shredded even when he builds full defensive by a fed AD solo laner, but no AD champion comes close to doing what I did as Ryze in that video.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T15:47:59.606+0000) > > Well he was talking about how he gets shredded even when he builds full defensive by a fed AD solo laner, but no AD champion comes close to doing what I did as Ryze in that video. I´d beg to differ actually. If a scaling AD champ gets so insanely fed then they´d eat right through most tanks too, maybe not Rammus specifically given his W but still. But with the team winning so hard they have a 20 k gold lead in total and the guy in question is 4 levels over the tank? Vayne, Fiora. Kai´sa, Xayah,Kog, Garen, Urgot, Yasuo,nasus, Shyvana(hybrid i know), Tryndamere and so forth. Lots of ADs, mainly ADCs, can easily demolish tanks with such a massive difference in gold and levels.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cNNsoKZA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T11:21:56.137+0000) > > You stole 3 camps in total? And got a scuttler + cleared your own jungle x 2 + 1 of each buffs. > > Assuming you stole his blue, 100 gold from it, 85 from the wolves, 105 from the gromp and 70 from the scuttler= 360 gold. > > Then your own jungle. > > 200 gold from buffs. > > Gromp = 105 > Wolves = 85 > Raptors = 85 > Krugs = 125 > X2 for two rotations = 800. > > 360+200+800 = 1360 gold. > > Now assuming you got done with this at 5 minutes into the game, in lane meanwhile : > > Minions spawn at say midlane at 1:05 or so, then they need ....25? Seconds to reach lane and a new wave spawns every 30, so by the 5 minute mark four minion waves will have reached lane. > > 1 Cannon minion spawns every 3 waves. > > Gold income for 3 casters + 3 melee early = 105 > Cannon = 60. > > (105 x 4)+60 = 420+60 = 480 > > > Good sir OP, you did not have a lead you say? Even if we give the laners an additional 300 gold it still looks to me like you had a very large one of nearly 580 gold. > > And given that it´s likely to miss some while laning that diference could be even larger. A 580 gold lead does not equate to a 200 gold bounty when laners can get a 620 gold lead and not have a bounty at all. -.-
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cNNsoKZA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T11:55:03.968+0000) > > A 580 gold lead does not equate to a 200 gold bounty when laners can get a 620 gold lead and not have a bounty at all. -.- Which is why i´d say that timewise i was likely not off by more than a minute, but that only gives the laners an additional 105 gold. But on the off chance that i was perfectly right then your lead was 880 gold, if i was mistaken by a minute then you had a 775 one or close to that. But given that you had a 200 kill bounty which is just in between a double(150) and a triple kill(300) in bounty in hindsight i would not actually be terribly surprised if my timelines were on point. Especially so given that laners are prone to missing farm when trading, so all in all there does not seem to be an issue? Guy got a huge lead and he got a bounty as a result, seems to work as intended.
: Haha. This is great.
You stole 3 camps in total? And got a scuttler + cleared your own jungle x 2 + 1 of each buffs. Assuming you stole his blue, 100 gold from it, 85 from the wolves, 105 from the gromp and 70 from the scuttler= 360 gold. Then your own jungle. 200 gold from buffs. Gromp = 105 Wolves = 85 Raptors = 85 Krugs = 125 X2 for two rotations = 800. 360+200+800 = 1360 gold. Now assuming you got done with this at 5 minutes into the game, in lane meanwhile : Minions spawn at say midlane at 1:05 or so, then they need ....25? Seconds to reach lane and a new wave spawns every 30, so by the 5 minute mark four minion waves will have reached lane. 1 Cannon minion spawns every 3 waves. Gold income for 3 casters + 3 melee early = 105 Cannon = 60. (105 x 4)+60 = 420+60 = 480 Good sir OP, you did not have a lead you say? Even if we give the laners an additional 300 gold it still looks to me like you had a very large one of nearly 580 gold. And given that it´s likely to miss some while laning that diference could be even larger.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:21:41.733+0000) > > If we look at high elo then tanks aside from Ornn all sits at lowish pickrates 2-3% but like Ornn they all tend to have 52 to 55% winrate on average......in my eyes it looks like this is a pretty good time to main a tank? > > Although i will keep inting on Irelia until i figure out how to not do that. The tanks have 1/2-1/4 the pick rate of the more damage oriented top laners, but have a win rate similar or slightly higher than the damage oriented guys So yea, tanks can see success, but you're 2-4x more likely to see a non-tank who's going to win nearly just as much
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:29:08.630+0000) > > The tanks have 1/2-1/4 the pick rate of the more damage oriented top laners, but have a win rate similar or slightly higher than the damage oriented guys > > So yea, tanks can see success, but you're 2-4x more likely to see a non-tank who's going to win nearly just as much True, still does not make the less popular tanks bad by any means though, rather it probably suggests that they are good as in playing well on them = a solid shot at winning but they are not OP (aside from Ornn?) so meta train riders has not jumped onto them. ..... I do really want Ornn nerfed away to be honest though, he dumpsters my Irelia too hard .<
Arammus (EUW)
: problem is theres some fed ad top/midlaner who will just destroy me even if i have 300 armor and 3k hp.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:18:44.217+0000) > > problem is theres some fed ad top/midlaner who will just destroy me even if i have 300 armor and 3k hp. Not on average not really, issue is just when said toplaner/midlaner happens to be say ,.....Camilie, Ryze or Cassio or even Yasuo i can imagine. Or when the enemy jungler is Eve who for some reason is made to hyperscale with her W, or Vayne botlane x) But if you can find an Irelia/aatrox or even a Riven who claps a 300 armor+3000 hp tank without old conqueror then i´d be amazed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:49:43.290+0000) > > Preseason is the tank Meta. > Just because your personal stats might not look good doesnt mean they're weak Nope, still very much the same damage meta
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:14:51.360+0000) > > Nope, still very much the same damage meta If we look at high elo then tanks aside from Ornn all sits at lowish pickrates 2-3% but like Ornn they all tend to have 52 to 55% winrate on average......in my eyes it looks like this is a pretty good time to main a tank? Although i will keep inting on Irelia until i figure out how to not do that.
: Then he should be reverted to a state before the bandwagon patch. Simple as that. Where people who played him enjoyed him, and those that didn't care left him alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Megajinx1472,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T19:24:14.023+0000) > > Then he should be reverted to a state before the bandwagon patch. Simple as that. Where people who played him enjoyed him, and those that didn't care left him alone. He has more players now though, several who only really started after the rework, is it not equally unfair to them to remove the champ since that is the issue?
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: unless u are anime kpop weebo skin girl champion , u dont get attention and buffs or help look at aatrox...almost 1400 days being lower than trash 14 armor is what he had at lvl ? are you freaking serious ? and tahm kench having 47 armor at lvl 1 now ? or even pyke
> [{quoted}](name=SiG DxD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-12-07T11:43:08.202+0000) > > unless u are anime kpop weebo skin girl champion , u dont get attention and buffs or help > > look at aatrox...almost 1400 days being lower than trash > > 14 armor is what he had at lvl ? are you freaking serious ? and tahm kench having 47 armor at lvl 1 now ? or even pyke Aatrox has 38 base armor though? The only really shitty part of his stats is his base health regen that never got buffed after his passive lost minion healing. And if he really was so trash then Hashinshin would fail to play him which he does not.
xWARx (NA)
: I would argue that he was able to do that before as well, beyonder aatrox was in masters with aatrox even before he was minireworked (he was a otp) there was potential to be a snowballing monster in all stages of aatrox if you managed to pull it off. I'll agree at the end he was a bit too strong but that was more with the guinsoos rework and conq. Once those were rebalanced I would say he would've toned down and been less oppressive. The kit never really changed at that point just numbers. (Well aside from how his passive worked and costs to hp)
> [{quoted}](name=xWARx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-12-07T14:29:24.718+0000) > > I would argue that he was able to do that before as well, beyonder aatrox was in masters with aatrox even before he was minireworked (he was a otp) there was potential to be a snowballing monster in all stages of aatrox if you managed to pull it off. I'll agree at the end he was a bit too strong but that was more with the guinsoos rework and conq. Once those were rebalanced I would say he would've toned down and been less oppressive. The kit never really changed at that point just numbers. (Well aside from how his passive worked and costs to hp) He got a 50+ range buff on his ult that made a huge difference and i´d even call it the main one, and illustrate, Irelia was OP toplane even after her AD/resistances, base damages, scalings and even her movespeed got nerfed, simply because the concept of a melee having more range and hitting their enemy when they cant hit back is OP. That range difference let her harass and poke for free, easily getting health leads and establishing lane dominance, so it should not be surprising that Aatrox was off the charts with his even higher range+all the other steroids he got when he ulted+passive, ' Add the ability to use both Botrk+guinsoo aaand conqueror ontop of this and you had a complete monstrosity although if memory serves he was still played to great success with lethal Tempo. His numbers were off all the reasonable charts, his item synergies got kog maw repetedly nerfed and he got to keep mechanics that others like Irelia could not have inferior versions of. Then if they nerfed down all that he´d just be a watered down sack of crap, all the new "mains" would just act like the damn Shaco mains and ask that he be put back in his "barely playable" state again. After all what made him broken was the combo of range+DPS+sustain, but if he did not have one of the three it just would not work, the combo is what made it OP and fun to play. ....Well as fun as pumping yourself up with passive steroids and just running someone down with vastly higher stats+sustain+range is, his old kit really did not contain a lot of room to show skill.
mack9112 (NA)
: This board is too divided on this topic to make a logical conclusion on a daily basis I see arguments for both sides which is literally impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-12-07T10:41:18.162+0000) > > This board is too divided on this topic to make a logical conclusion on a daily basis I see arguments for both sides which is literally impossible. Likely because the differences in Elo and macro are too large across the boards, compounded with different champions being affected differently which creates even more differences in views on the matter. Some say one lane sucks, another says the lane is OP, a third would state that it´s neither and another lane is infact OP while a fourth states that it sucks, and so on and so fourth. In my personal experience jungle now punishes dumbasses who try to gank without proper assurances because they get gold and EXP starved as a result while a good jungler who can consistently farm, takes safe ganks and sneaks Dragons is likely to be even stronger than before. I mean before? Enemy.....lets say {{champion:59}} could do a super risky toplane gank early to help his laner establish lane control even if he didnt get anything out of it except his toplaner getting a healthlead that he may or may not even get anything from. Now? If Jarvan does that he can bet his ass the enemy Lee will steal every camp that just respawned on the botside and maybe even the Dragon too while he is at it, and now Jarvan is behind for real and his actions have indirectly screwed his team over.....even though he played perfectly by the standards we had before the change. Since the Dragon then was stronger and harder to solo and camps did not respawn as fast and gave catchup EXP in case J4 fell behind in it.
xWARx (NA)
: Revert Aatrox
Bruh. After that mini rework before the relaunch he was super toxic and lacked counterplay, Riot just let him be like that to let the mains have some fun with him before they got done with the big project. The number of "mains" literally tripled or quadrupled for a reason when the mini rework went through, before that he had like 3-4% playrate then he hit 15%, probably because he became some unholy fusion between the shortly post rework Irelia, Yasuo and Nasus. Shittons of Attackrange compared to the average melee, tons of attackspeed and DPS, tons of sustain. He´d just basically sit there outside enemy range and melt them in seconds while slowing them with botrk/E while also gapclosing with Q as necessary, and lets not forget the revives and whatnot. His state was complete shit to play against, not Akali level but we´re talking some shortly-after-rework-level Irelia here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Three One Four,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPExhL7N,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-06T16:51:36.022+0000) > > I'm trying to main these Akali, Ekko, Syndra and Lux. But atm I'm just trying random shit to see what I might want to include my champions pool. alright this wont help me at all then. if you play a melee without mobility, play like an absolute pussy and pay(pal) your jungle to hard camp the fuck out of that akali, it won't help too much because akali is broken and good players will never be useless with her, but atleast you get some personal vengeance against that dumb champ. if you play melee with mobility, you can give it a shot. try some fights. force her W, then don't let her damage you for free. after it's gone you have some breathing room. maybe you can kill her then. pay your jungler for a visit and it'll be a bit nicer. run her down when she doesn't have W or E up i like to play tryndamere and akali is an aids matchup, i like to pick fleet footwork, go for the resolve secondary and take secondwind and the one in the middle on the bottom. the one that increases healing and shield, thats how i don't autolose to her. if you are learning akali, you should be able to reverse what you know to beat her. i'll be doing the same sometime soon if you are ekko then you should be having an ok time. she W, you W, she E, you E, she Q, you Q, she ults to kill oyu, you ult to give her a middle finger. if you are ranged, just don't die, you'll never be useless. syndra can cancel her E and also just tell her to fuck off from a decent range. as for lux, idk i'd probrably bait her under my tower with her E, get a free Q in, spam the rest of my abilities at the same time and maybe win. probrably pick barrier too. i wonder if it's at all usefull to write this. akali matchup is so fucking dynamic, if the player is bad at akali you'll probrably get away doing random shit, if the player is a god at akali, then she gets to do whatever she wants. but you don't know this until you actually face her.
Akali is just so fked up as a matchup because of the balance philosophy that went into her......like what the hell is the point of making her squishy if she gets so mobile between her 40-70% movespeed passive, slow on Q, dash on E and the double dash on R aaaand the shroud for added safety. When a champ becomes so mobile it does not matter so much if they are squshy, no one can hit her with a skillshot or more than a single auto attack at a time. Unless she fks her E up that is, some mages like Lux can just turn on her and drop their full combo on her to kill her at that point.
Sirsir (NA)
: IMO she needs to lose her Q slow. Or at least have it dropped to like 10% and raise it's duration to 1s. She needs no CC at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPExhL7N,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-06T16:59:45.952+0000) > > IMO she needs to lose her Q slow. Or at least have it dropped to like 10% and raise it's duration to 1s. She needs no CC at all. More like she needs to lose that movespeed buff in her passive. It´s a absurd balance philosophy to make her squishy as a tradeoff for doing damage then make her so mobile that no one can hit her with that shroud for added safety. Now the shroud cant be removed so remove or seriously nerf that 40-70% movespeed buff she gets which is already waaay overkill since she has a double dash R+E.....otherwise she will just remain ever impossible for melee to beat unless she gets affected by the Yasuo syndrome and plays super aggro even when she should not or does not have to. The slow i dont actually mind if she keeps though.
: > But many if not most of those guys instead have the safety of added range Which against zed is kinda useless considering he has big range. Also all mages will have to expose themselves. They cant farm only with spells after all. > Then there are some like Aurelion who have a 60% winrate into him at dia+ even with lesser range, Neeko, TF, Viktor, vlad, anivia, cassio and Syndra They have tools that help them vs an assassin like zed. Asol has 2 hard cc and can bypass laning phase. Neeko has 2 hard cc and her w to trick him. Tf has a very strong point and click stun and like asol roams a lot. Idk about viktor all i can imagine is that he has way better late. Vlad can evade burst and endure lots of dmg thanks to his kit. Anivia has strong stun and her passive to back her up. Cass has a strong (albeit difficult to land stun) but moreover, ground making impossible for zed to reposition. Syndra has a strong and easy to apply cc. > previously mentioned These have good winrates because by late game people up there know how to play. You know grouping. Still, this doesnt make an assassin any less bullshit. > Heck its worth noting that he has a 48% winrate into Ahri as well which paints a different picture than the I never said "he should survive". All i wanted was to dispell the myth that mages with hard cc screw zed during the laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=00090000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:40:47.700+0000) > > Which against zed is kinda useless considering he has big range. Also all mages will have to expose themselves. They cant farm only with spells after all. I would not say that, the more Zed has to burn to gapclose the more he wont have when he actually gets on the mage, W is a huge damage source for instance. > They have tools that help them vs an assassin like zed. Asol has 2 hard cc and can bypass laning phase. Neeko has 2 hard cc and her w to trick him. Tf has a very strong point and click stun and like asol roams a lot. Idk about viktor all i can imagine is that he has way better late. Vlad can evade burst and endure lots of dmg thanks to his kit. Anivia has strong stun and her passive to back her up. Cass has a strong (albeit difficult to land stun) but moreover, ground making impossible for zed to reposition. Syndra has a strong and easy to apply cc. Indeed, but they are mages still so it´s not right to say that all mages just lose by default because it´s Zed. > These have good winrates because by late game people up there know how to play. You know grouping. Still, this doesnt make an assassin any less bullshit. If Zed snowballs like a monster early then a great difference in macro skill hardly even matters anymore, at that point he can just brute force kills that he should never be able to. No as i see it the people up there can avoid feeding him in the first place which is where this very large difference in perception arises from, lower elo´s has to deal with either midlane, botlane or jungle feeding him into a monster quite often while higher elo does not and its here the Zed mains are more vocal. > I never said "he should survive". All i wanted was to dispell the myth that mages with hard cc screw zed during the laning phase. Mm it´s true that just because you have hard CC you dont just autowin against him by using it when he ults, it takes the CC actually having some punch to get anywhere with it. Better yet if you have a high damage combo or more CC to drop on him when it happens{{champion:134}} {{champion:31}} But indeed Zed as a champion is terrifyingly strong and he scales well, played against a snowballing one yesterday and he almost solocarried despite his toplane having been completely wasted and his jungler being countered.....well him and the botlane he helped get fed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=00090000000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:00:39.075+0000) > > But on the other hand if he could not do this he´d be useless so it´s a moot point, he has to be that strong early or even someone like Ori could run him out of lane. > > That has happened before, which is not supposed to happen in a simple mage vs assassin early. > > > Just treat it like a bad toplane matchup, sit back, be passive and only go for CS that you think wont result in you taking a bunch of hits for it, sure his W-Q has a long range but it does not actually do a lot of damage through minions with just 1 Q early. > > And if he does use it thinking he can wear you down now you have lane priority for the next 20 seconds and can zone him off farm and harass to even the score, or if you are feeling awesome then play normally until he W´s then dodge both Q´s from his W and go in to fight him, he cant easily escape and he has no damage left. > > Not many mages can actually do this due to being weakish early but some can. > > > As for his infamous level 6? Most mages have stuns or CC in their kits, if they use those properly when he tries to go in he has literally no way to avoid it which lets you either run or shoot back at him depending on the situation. > > > Later on a proper teamfights you are just flat out better than him as a mage on average and you´ve got zhonya then so he´d be hard pressed to kill you unless something unexpected happens. > > > So morale of story? You get to sit back and be comfy later as a mage compared to him so it´s only fair that he gets to pressure you if you screw up early, which in this case, that Ahri did a lot. > > The only correct thing she did was to do what i described actually, charm him the moment his ult blink was done, then bail out.....and you know what most mages have compared to Ahri? More range. Well the stuns (or cc) arent that useful a lot of the times. For instance, xerath's and vel's cc. Both of them have terrible hard cc (one has a single target stun that scales with distance and the other has an "aoe" suspension, meaning it gets reduced by tenacity that has a rather huge delay before it lands). Xerath's e at melee is 0.5 (you wont get that far away from a zed) and vel's is 0.75 (which is actually better than xerath's as a peel tool however the delay being 0.55 while also having a big ass animation means that the timing is very small to land before zed can swap with his shadow). Others have a cc that really doesnt help that much like lux's (although she does have a shield). I mean sure he wont be able to move. But he can still cast spells. Then there are some with some form of build up (like zoe's or viktor's). The only mages with cc that can fuck him up (imo) are annie, lissandra, malz, ahri, anivia,
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=000900000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T22:08:40.380+0000) > > Well the stuns (or cc) arent that useful a lot of the times. > > For instance, xerath's and vel's cc. Both of them have terrible hard cc (one has a single target stun that scales with distance and the other has an "aoe" suspension, meaning it gets reduced by tenacity that has a rather huge delay before it lands). Xerath's e at melee is 0.5 (you wont get that far away from a zed) and vel's is 0.75 (which is actually better than xerath's as a peel tool however the delay being 0.55 while also having a big ass animation means that the timing is very small to land before zed can swap with his shadow). > > Others have a cc that really doesnt help that much like lux's (although she does have a shield). I mean sure he wont be able to move. But he can still cast spells. Then there are some with some form of build up (like zoe's or viktor's). > > The only mages with cc that can fuck him up (imo) are annie, lissandra, malz, ahri, anivia, But many if not most of those guys instead have the safety of added range which makes it harder for Zed to get a chance to actually go in at all in the first place. Tradeoffs. Then there are some like Aurelion who have a 60% winrate into him at dia+ even with lesser range, Neeko, TF, Viktor, vlad, anivia, cassio and Syndra are also mages who can easily put up a fight aside from the ones that have been previously mentioned. Heck its worth noting that he has a 48% winrate into Ahri as well which paints a different picture than the video x)
: A lot of midlane champions have a similar ratio of effective physical health to Ahri (with very very few of them having access to sustain too...) and yet, not a lot of them have the similar mobility of Ahri and especially not her disengaging options. So, even if Ahri *could've* dodged all of this, a vast portion of other match-ups couldn't dodge most of them even if they tried. This is the principal reason why almost every single "immobile" midlaners other than {{champion:90}} has never been meta in midlane ever since assassins became so immensely popular and why most of them migrated to become supports. The "just dodge" argument doesn't work at all on champions who don't have any options to do so, even less so when we talk about Zed, who has access to perma-regenerating casting ressource who gives him perma-access to an ability who can outpoke even some artillery mages out of lane early on.
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=0009000000010001,timestamp=2019-12-05T16:28:18.118+0000) > > A lot of midlane champions have a similar ratio of effective physical health to Ahri (with very very few of them having access to sustain too...) and yet, not a lot of them have the similar mobility of Ahri and especially not her disengaging options. > > So, even if Ahri *could've* dodged all of this, a vast portion of other match-ups couldn't dodge most of them even if they tried. This is the principal reason why almost every single "immobile" midlaners other than {{champion:90}} has never been meta in midlane ever since assassins became so immensely popular and why most of them migrated to become supports. > > The "just dodge" argument doesn't work at all on champions who don't have any options to do so, even less so when we talk about Zed, who has access to perma-regenerating casting ressource who gives him perma-access to an ability who can outpoke even some artillery mages out of lane early on. But on the other hand if he could not do this he´d be useless so it´s a moot point, he has to be that strong early or even someone like Ori could run him out of lane. That has happened before, which is not supposed to happen in a simple mage vs assassin early. Just treat it like a bad toplane matchup, sit back, be passive and only go for CS that you think wont result in you taking a bunch of hits for it, sure his W-Q has a long range but it does not actually do a lot of damage through minions with just 1 Q early. And if he does use it thinking he can wear you down now you have lane priority for the next 20 seconds and can zone him off farm and harass to even the score, or if you are feeling awesome then play normally until he W´s then dodge both Q´s from his W and go in to fight him, he cant easily escape and he has no damage left. Not many mages can actually do this due to being weakish early but some can. As for his infamous level 6? Most mages have stuns or CC in their kits, if they use those properly when he tries to go in he has literally no way to avoid it which lets you either run or shoot back at him depending on the situation. Later on a proper teamfights you are just flat out better than him as a mage on average and you´ve got zhonya then so he´d be hard pressed to kill you unless something unexpected happens. So morale of story? You get to sit back and be comfy later as a mage compared to him so it´s only fair that he gets to pressure you if you screw up early, which in this case, that Ahri did a lot. The only correct thing she did was to do what i described actually, charm him the moment his ult blink was done, then bail out.....and you know what most mages have compared to Ahri? More range.
Wolity (EUW)
: The BEST feeling ever
Man dont play new things in ranked, that´s just being a asshole, literally griefing as in purposefully dragging your own teammates down for no reason. .... Now that does not mean your midlaner was justified to flame and insult because that´s never K but you are also an asshole for doing what you did, seriously, you screwed 4 people who wanted to play a serious game over for no real reason other than that you did not care enough to go practice in a normal or even a botgame first. Not k.
: 2 Q 1 E 1 Electrocute 1 auto 1 R 1 ignite 1 E 1 Q 1 AA the issue here is "Ahri didnt die"
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-05T11:48:38.855+0000) > > 2 Q > 1 E > 1 Electrocute > 1 auto > 1 R > 1 ignite > 1 E > 1 Q > 1 AA > the issue here is "Ahri didnt die" Nah not really. Zed missed most of his R damage so it´s fair enough that he didnt get the kill that early since he in essence screwed up just as much as Ahri when it came to proper combo usage. Furthermore if i am not mistaken then she manages to exhaust zed before his R activates it´s damage and he also get´s 1 auto+passive+E reduced too, which added with previous mistakes allows her to live with almost no health left thanks to a potion. Neither was good but they also made at least one or two good choices overall which coupled with it being too early for either to really have a lot of damage means it´s pretty K for both to survive,,,,,barely or not. If both screw up so much then neither deserve anything.
: Like you wish https://i.imgur.com/QwmHEkE.gif
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-12-05T10:45:25.247+0000) > > Like you wish > https://i.imgur.com/QwmHEkE.gif Did he not basically land 3 Q´s, 1 E, 2 autos, ignite and his R on the Ahri there? What the heck is the problem with him doing so much damage then? The entire idea of Ahri is being mobile&ranged but fragile in exchange for it. Was just piss poorly played by the Ahri there and i say that as someone who plays her, really had he harassed just once with his Q before he went all in the Ahri would be utterly toast. Newbie Zed vs cocky Ahri, both fail, i cant see the issue here <.<
Voluug13 (NA)
: Malz was actually more balanced (and stronger) when he had his power into his DoT damage so idk what are you talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UZ1yeFV,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:19:50.500+0000) > > Malz was actually more balanced (and stronger) when he had his power into his DoT damage so idk what are you talking about. He was not though? Or rather his main damage now is actually DOT based so what are you on about? Pre rework he had a boatload of AP ratios in all of his abilities, post rework he got those reduced but he gained the ability to reset his E twice......or just nonstop post some CDR and ability levels. Which made him completely broken damage wise with Liandries+rylais´s, since he could just walk in and out tossing long range Q´s or ulting to keep his E going which melted tanks and squishies alike. So they removed W as a combat spell pretty much, cut down on AP ratio´s across his entire kit and......did they nerf range somewhere or was that someone else?
Yets4240 (NA)
: Saying Darius' bleed, while only talking about his 5 stack bleed + Noxious Might, which requires him to be hitting you for 3+ seconds if you let him Q + E + W auto reset, or otherwise takes him over 5 seconds of auto attacking as a gap-closerles pure melee who is one of the easiest champions in the entire game to kite, and even immobile champs can easily disengage from him with a single (soft) CC, is somehow lacking in counterplay or "actually [doesn't] have any counterplay" is so laughably wrong its ludicrous to even mention. Even once its applied, you can heal, shield, regen, life steal, spell vamp, omni vamp, health boost (ala Lulu R, Nasus R, Trundle R, Renek R), etc away the damage, not to mention you can QSS away the stacks as well, which is fantastic for denying him an empowered ult, and can be cast during his ult wind up.
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UZ1yeFV,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T21:01:17.260+0000) > > Saying Darius' bleed, while only talking about his 5 stack bleed + Noxious Might, which requires him to be hitting you for 3+ seconds if you let him Q + E + W auto reset, or otherwise takes him over 5 seconds of auto attacking as a gap-closerles pure melee who is one of the easiest champions in the entire game to kite, and even immobile champs can easily disengage from him with a single (soft) CC, is somehow lacking in counterplay or "actually [doesn't] have any counterplay" is so laughably wrong its ludicrous to even mention. > > Even once its applied, you can heal, shield, regen, life steal, spell vamp, omni vamp, health boost (ala Lulu R, Nasus R, Trundle R, Renek R), etc away the damage, not to mention you can QSS away the stacks as well, which is fantastic for denying him an empowered ult, and can be cast during his ult wind up. And to enable his slow ass he has items like phage, a built in slow, a hook and he can build other stuff to supplement himself further. If not he would not exist above gold <.< And the point i was trying to make is that there is no way to avoid the bleed, you trade hits with him? You bleed, you get all inned? You bleed for extra damage. He dunks your goofy teammate, activates his passive and flashes on someone else? They bleed a lot. It´s just extra unavoidable damage for no real reason other than serving as a excuse to why he cant have more health, resistances or movespeed or such. It´s not a skillshot or anything that can be avoided or denied, its just "hey you took a hit, here is a bleed that causes more damage because why not".....which made him a terror of a melee champ to other melee´s. People started picking a heap of ranged characters to dump on him for that reason x)
: Why are you letting Darius getting a 5-stack off on you at all? If that happens, then you got outplayed. Just dodge his E/Q, unload your abilities, and disengage. Talon's lvl 2 is the most infamous powerspike in this game (aside from Yasuo 0/10). If Talon's about to hit level 2, it's common knowledge that it's time to back off. Don't get into W/Q range. Let the wave push towards you and last-hit under tower.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UZ1yeFV,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T20:14:20.049+0000) > > Why are you letting Darius getting a 5-stack off on you at all? If that happens, then you got outplayed. Just dodge his E/Q, unload your abilities, and disengage. Which is utterly impossible if you are immobile or if he just auto attacks x) > Talon's lvl 2 is the most infamous powerspike in this game (aside from Yasuo 0/10). > If Talon's about to hit level 2, it's common knowledge that it's time to back off. Don't get into W/Q range. Let the wave push towards you and last-hit under tower. It still applies later as well although he hardly gets any use out of it as he generally kills people with his rotation which kinda renders the bleed invisible at that point. I am not saying i dont know what to do against them, i am saying these parts of them actually dont have any counterplay and eat into their powerbuget for other stuff. .....Not so much in Talon´s case maybe though.
: DoTs aren't the reason why Darius or Talon are hard to balance (if they're even hard to balance) -Darius DoT deals very little damage -Talon DoT is barely a DoT, and it has a very clear indicator
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UZ1yeFV,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-12-04T19:38:09.293+0000) > > DoTs aren't the reason why Darius or Talon are hard to balance (if they're even hard to balance) > > -Darius DoT deals very little damage > -Talon DoT is barely a DoT, and it has a very clear indicator Lets look at Darius base health, at lvl 1 its 582 while a fully stacked passive of his does 150 with a 150% bonus AD ratio, a max stacked passive also gives him 20 AD at the same level. He has about 40 base armor=30% resistance = The bleed alone once stacked does 1/6th of his max HP as unavoidable damage, now of course it takes him attacking 5 times first somehow, but it´s still a lot of damage and it´s part of why Darius has had so many balancing issue´s in the past. Talon has 75 base damage on his with 200% bonus AD, ontop his already considerable base damage. As a result of them dealing so much unavoidable damage as part of their normal routine they kept eating nerf after nerf in different ways until they reached the present. Heck i know that Darius had so much damage that before the mini rework people used to run aftershock into some of his matchups because what he needed was durability, not more damage of any kind. Talon meanwhile has ever been one of the greatest cheese midlaners with his lvl 2 all in thanks to his passive+ignite, i mean heck what do you do about a guy jumping in and dealing 60% of your health on his Q and W+maybe a couple of auto´s then another 30% between his ignite+passive bleed? Just one more auto or a little bit of W harass beforehand and suddenly that´a kill. And clarity is not the issue, it´s the power of a damage dealt that you cant actually avoid or mitigate if you fight them early on.
Saezio (EUNE)
: When was the last time a DoT effect was introduced to the game?
Dots are hella hard to balance, just look at Malzahar, Teemo, brand or even Darius&Talon.
Manxxom (NA)
: Now for the age old question..
They´re playing heroes of the storm, just EXP to scale up and if one side gets a advantage(supported by their champions) it shows by them doing more damage and pushing harder&faster.
: What's with Irelia right now?
Irelia at the present has been hit really hard by the nerfbats, but admittedly so for a good reason. She is this diver specialized in reaching the backlines and countering ranged picks but previously she was also strong enough to contest with melee matchups on equal or even superior ground which overall served to make her a pick that was always better......i mean why pick a normal melee if that ends with a ranged crapping on you once or twice outa three times, that just seems stupid. This coupled with conqueror doing true damage and tanks not being played anywhere (less peel) served to make her overpowered. Now though, she got her base stats nerfed to keep her from spanking melee matchups which established her as a niche pick against ranged, conqueror was revamped to give tanks breathing room and as a result peeling supports have made a comeback. So she cant beat normal melee unless she manages to cheese them early with her passive or if they screw up badly, she cant beat tanks post some point because she lacks max HP damage and true damage and she is really kinda squishy if she gets hit by anything to compensate for her mobility. Morever it is worth noting that the conqueror change also hurt her ability to duel other melee since they generally have better resistance and health scalings compared to her. And here we are........i´d say she´s still good if you master her and can avoid getting stomped or staved in lane since your teamfighting and diving isnt bad but she is definitely feeling all these nerfs weighting down on her. I am still playing her though, with a fair bit of Mordekaiser on the side for when i spot a matchup i know she cant handle........am also considering learning Aatrox.
: riot removed way too many mechanics from her rework. her w is basically useless now and she was balanced around conquerors true damage now that conqueror is basically old fervor of battle/bloodlust combined she could probably be afforded to have some of those previous nerfs undone.(mostly the damage nerfs) overall irelias just not worth the time and effort to master when there are other champs who exceed her and are far more harder to counterplay. but again her kit is broken in some ways so if riot does return any power she may become an unstoppable monster again. so its hard to tell. honestly i think riot should scrap irelia's w as that skill has proved far too problematic and change her e back to being a point and click situational stun let her still be able to multidash with her ult marks but in exchange let her dash go back to how it originally was and reintroduce something else in place of her missing w and e.(i'm not sure what really;i think her passive is fine but abit overtuned) but riot wouldn't do any of that as that'd be admitting they failed in irelias rework so most likely expect some either random buffs to her toxic kit til she becomes a monster again and riot has to nerf her to the ground. its sad really. i know many people complain about irelia's dash and truth be told she always was dash the melee top laner;though it was extremely situational to pull off those multi dashes in the past compared to now;i think the bigger problem was introducing irelia's w as irelia was always never TOO tanky. she had to build items to become tanky before rework;her w when it was a good skill(blocking both magic and physical) basically nullified one of her previous weaknesses now that her w's been over-nerfed its more or a less a death sentence against mages yet still as toxic as before vs ad tops. i think if riot really wants to get serious balancing irelia they first have to remove her w and maybe remove her e so she can have some power returned back to her kit. she may stop being a pro play favorite if that happens though depending on what they replace those two skills with. (i have some idea's i'm thinking on in my head;i feel like the main difference between old irelia and current is consistency) i'm sure other irelia players have their own idea's and theirs probably been many good suggestions already placed in the forum but riot again will most likely ignore any feedback and suggestions as they have done to karma since riot has a track of never admitting they made any mistake. only champs such as lee sin,leblanc,etc who are basically extremely popular and mained by several of the top rioters in the design team ever receive apologies and kit reverts. zac got one but it was like after several years of being neglected;and r change that nobody asked for just so he could be a pro play wombo combo favorite for 1 or 2 patches before riot had to gut him and leave him overnerfed for several years in solo queue;in contrast it wasn't even a year since lb got her revert and lee sin got his cancelled almost immediately just before it hit live;alongside some heartfelt apology. anyways if i were you i'd just move on and forget about irelia for now.
> only champs such as lee sin,leblanc,etc who are basically extremely popular and mained by several of the top rioters in the design team ever receive apologies and kit reverts. Did Kog not get a revert as a result of his rework being such a splendid disaster? He was never popular or super powerful on his own.
: broken kits but people tend to get too cocky and feed with them early before scaling.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7FXaeIN5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T08:12:54.293+0000) > > broken kits but people tend to get too cocky and feed with them early before scaling. What´s broken about the kit when there´s hardly any numbers left in there aside from the attackspeed on the passive? I mean sure she still beats ranged matchups whose losing condition is to have something engage on them because they are so squishy behind their peel that they explode if hit but that´s about it? It´s a niche but she´s not OP i´d say......just a niche.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Can they fight the Yuumi of Caerbannog, though?
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=aokwir1E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T09:56:00.040+0000) > > Can they fight the Yuumi of Caerbannog, though? The Yuumi is not such a fearsome foe as she does little alone. The Teemo on the other hand,,,,,,,you´ll be needing more than one Holy hand grenade of Antioch to settle that beast,more like you´ll be needing a holy rocket barrage of Antioch, with a blessed flamethrower to ensure the lands are cleansed of his evil.
: https://www.reddit.com/r/zyramains/comments/dz28cq/regarding_conquerer_aka_zyra_mains_unite/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Look this.
> [{quoted}](name=meteorbreaker,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTzdkzQQ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:43:12.270+0000) > > https://www.reddit.com/r/zyramains/comments/dz28cq/regarding_conquerer_aka_zyra_mains_unite/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x > > Look this. Indeed, but if you scroll down then the testers more or less agree that it´s pretty mediocre(maybe fun too, maybe) at best but bad at worst. The issue here is that Zyra unlike Cassio and Ryze relies too much on the plants to make use of conqueror well but they are just too unreliable for that to work out well generally.
: Malzahar's minions don't proc Conqueror, but Zyra/Heimer/Annie do
Is conqueror really any good on Zyra? Feels to me like the plants would just end up dying without doing anything provided you dont instantly ult them after laning ends.....at least that´s how it goes for me.
Naffy (NA)
: How To Tilt An ADC Main 101
Really rip, when the Blitz decides to engage on the enemy frontliner, explodes because of his poor position and then blames the for it and just quits the lane, extra rip when the team blames you for not being able to do much after that usually. Happens in gold, happens in plat and apparently also happens in Diamond too x)
: Yes ofc I am well aware of that. However, if i left that part out I would feel like a hypocrite a YTber that only shows his good side. I am a person that tilts very fast and I am kinda toxic at moments, Not talking it right by any means. That and I made a lot of mistakes so yea... Just need to improve on my mentality but it's so hard
> [{quoted}](name=Ζa Warudo,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=2JAetaf6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T22:04:52.633+0000) > > Yes ofc I am well aware of that. However, if i left that part out I would feel like a hypocrite a YTber that only shows his good side. I am a person that tilts very fast and I am kinda toxic at moments, Not talking it right by any means. That and I made a lot of mistakes so yea... > > Just need to improve on my mentality but it's so hard Fair enough viewpoint, i think i can respect that and it truly is hard to improve the mental.......i can avoid flaming or giving up instantly in the face of difficulties like being camped/invaded but i am a bit too quick to assume the game is toast if another lane struggles, especially when i jungle-----oh well. But if you want to look at another Youtuber/streamer who somehow keeps his chill no matter what then i can recommend a guy called SirhcEz, he´s a long time league player who´s kept going for the start of league itself as far as i know. No real idea how exactly he does it but even with his team having a flamewar or a lane just collapses or if he loses 3 games in a row he somehow keeps cool and carries on, even wins some of those games, tilt proof man he is.
Kaluchii (EUW)
: Ezreal Stormrazer + Infinity Edge Full Gameplay
Man you could stand to do a bit more self reflecting :/ You played well for almost the entire game but there was one time you made a highly questionable play(as in what did you think would happen after even if you succeeded) and the second one was basically teleport inting into the enemy team followed by you blaming your own team for being too far away and not being able to rush over in time. And heck you actually had vision of kha6 warding the ward you teleported onto which makes it worse but to your credit you did not really flame.....however it was still ill mannered nontheless :( 15:53 18:41
: > Present a logical reason why it does not? You might have to back off a bit from a minion wave because you need to go ward. Back off because someone is missing and might come to gank. Stuff like that. > Morde is waaay beefier than Irelia, he can easily afford to walk up to her in the middle of her casters (post lvl 6 and ideally a haunting guise+cloth armor) and then just start attacking+ult if she doesnt run. True but its not like its a the end of the world for irelia. She can still use her abilities to dance around him for a bit. Hell you dont even need to cast q to dodge his e. The delay is big enough for most people to simple right click to away. > Irelia is sitting there and wondering what she can do. Simple. Soak xp and wait for the wave to crash to the turret. The other thing one can do vs morde is ganking him before he gets lvl 6 where he has the chance to win a 1v2. > i just ran straight into her face and auto attacked her before ulting and starting my E then using Q while it was dragging her. Like i said earlier, there is nothing stopping irelia from just right clicking to evade your e. Btw here a tip that you might not have noticed. Morde's ulti channeling (.75) slows for the duration. Meaning you can cast e and immediately cast ulti for an easy hook. > He goes into melee range, drops his E and she either flashes or becomes unable to dodge it and then while she´s getting dragged he Q´s. There are 2 things she can do (or rather 1 considering its basically the same thing). 1st, (ik its getting boring saying the same thing but bear with me) right click to avoid his e since it has the same delay no matter the distance. Or repositon herself so that her q will place her behind morde. His e hitbox is more or less the same as morde's hitbox. Irelia's q places her behind her target. Although im not sure if ive ever seen it as i was playing morde. > Tiamant is considered core on her to the point where you usually want to get it before anything else, then Phage for more AD&movespeed so you can dodge stuff, the AD of both is let her auto´s and Q´s actually do some damage even when spammed quickly, also boosts healing. Oke oke. I guess its true. Its not like i play lots of irelia or something. > What stops Morde from just freezing the minions by not letting her go near them? Actually nothing. Thats just the nature of hard zoning. > Simple logic, a person who masters their champ will gradually be able to use the champ to their potential even if it takes time to reach that level, Masters+ players meanwhile are just there already. Wait because i might have confused this part. So with "Simply because the strength of a champion in masters+ does not just reflect on the people up there, it reflects on the mains as well, so if a champion up there is absurdly strong then the mains post some amount of games&stream watching will be as well." you are trying to say that if x at master tier is op, then x at gold is op too (Provided that he mains x ofc)? > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/irelia/top https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/mordekaiser/top Ah my favourite thing. Contradictions. Why the fuck cant these shitty as sites agree to something? Like for real though according to opgg morde falls off at 40+. However leagueofgraphs shows him falling of a bit, and then skyrocketing to fucking eternity (korea plat+). Like WTF IS THIS SHIT. Anyhow now is not the time for ranting. Yeah in some servers morde has apparently strong late and in others weak. The same applies to irelia. But yeah you are right on average morde has better late. > Was it not you who was seriously doubting my claims of how easy it was to beat Irelia with Morde when i used personal experiences? x) Im 100% sure that beating morde as trynda is far easier than beating irelia as morde. Thats why i doubted your personal experience. > Which site you looking at? Lolalytics states Vayne just isnt that bad, ever, and Olaf still isnt bad then. I look u.gg for match ups and lolalytics for winrate/time diagrams. > If at 6 Morde just sits in his minions and attacks the moment Ornn goes near before ulting then Ornn has no answer Yeah you are absolutely right. Minus 1 important thing. Ornn does have an answer to morde's ulti. And hook (pre 6). His w. Ive played this match up COUNTLESS times before this preseason so i have these experiences still fresh (and vice verse funnily enough). Ornn's w makes you immune to his ulti. Sure he will still steal the stats (although im not 100% sure that he does) but he wont isolate you. Also (a bit difficult) ornn can farm some minions with his q and if he is feeling daredevil enough, use his e to farm a bit. > and given that Morde can easily freeze the Ornn just ends up getting no CS and thus the games end before he can do anything. Again thats just the inherit flaw of playing safe when you are in an impossible lane to win (on your own ofc). Aka gotten counterpicked (imo ornn is getting soft countered by morde. While morde will have difficulties killing a passive ornn, ornn on his own cant kill morde). I mean what can a garen do vs a compenent vayne or quinn? He will try to reach them with his q only to get knocked back (vs vayne) or displaced briefly and then slowed (vs quinn). After these abilities vayne and quinn can harrass him while garen tries to run away. Here's another one. Veigar vs zed. Veigar can only play passive and farm whenever he gets the chance since zed can always kill him with ease. There is only one thing you can do if you fall in such a situation. Play safe (as such not letting your enemy get even more lead) and hope your team wont need you (unless you have a tp and you can help them) for a while until you reach your powerspikes. Ornn, for example, unlike juggernauts (excluding voli, i always end up losing to voli top when i have ornn) doesnt have to get ahead to be useful. He just needs to buy his 2 mastercraft items by getting lvl 12 and there you go. Ornn is ready to teamfight by knocking up his enemies and providing his team with his items. > Seriously depends on the enemy team comp. True. But usually thats how it goes. > Then he pushes down and starts wrecking the towers because now he has AP, then what? Morde doesnt have the splitpush power of a fiora, jax, yorick, nasus or trynda. So even he goes to splitpush, your own team can just focus on another play like an objective or even a turret. Hell even to force a fight is possible. > but betting that seems bad. Welcome to league of legends. Where hoping in miracles should be a thing. Thats essentially the life of every tank main. > I mean evidently in masters they do with great success so somethings happening there. Yeap. But its a combination of small sample size and the fact that trynda can only splitpush. At that rank people should know how to react well to splitpushing.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyarlathοtep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kuByVxQ8,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T10:31:38.467+0000) > > You might have to back off a bit from a minion wave because you need to go ward. Back off because someone is missing and might come to gank. Stuff like that. Warding is a good case but Morde generally doesnt have to care much about the enemy jungle post 6 unless he´s too close to the enemy tower as he can just isolate either the enemy laner or the attacking jungler and proceed to murder them. Some exceptions do occur but doing this is still fairly easy on him. > True but its not like its a the end of the world for irelia. She can still use her abilities to dance around him for a bit. Hell you dont even need to cast q to dodge his e. The delay is big enough for most people to simple right click to away. Is his E really so easy to dodge if you dont have a lot of movespeed though? I find it easy to land it in melee range although admittedly it´s not difficult to dodge at greater distances. > Simple. Soak xp and wait for the wave to crash to the turret. The other thing one can do vs morde is ganking him before he gets lvl 6 where he has the chance to win a 1v2. If your minions are pushing towards him and he´s freezing you´ll just be stuck for eternity though, and you cant freeze against him either without a great deal of jungle presence to help. Dunking him out early is a valid solution though, Irelia is stronger early if she can get her passive rolling and he doesnt have enough minions around. > Like i said earlier, there is nothing stopping irelia from just right clicking to evade your e. Btw here a tip that you might not have noticed. Morde's ulti channeling (.75) slows for the duration. Meaning you can cast e and immediately cast ulti for an easy hook. I really do not think his E is easy to dodge in close ranges at all though, but fair enough on using CC when he uses his ult&cant dodge to delay him though- > There are 2 things she can do (or rather 1 considering its basically the same thing). 1st, (ik its getting boring saying the same thing but bear with me) right click to avoid his e since it has the same delay no matter the distance. Or repositon herself so that her q will place her behind morde. His e hitbox is more or less the same as morde's hitbox. Irelia's q places her behind her target. Although im not sure if ive ever seen it as i was playing morde. Difference between the long range E and the melee one is that he can position it to be dead centered on you whereas a long range one can usually be dodged just by running backwards. > Actually nothing. Thats just the nature of hard zoning. Indeed, and that´s why i say that Morde is a nightmare for Irelia post 6, it´s so easy for him to just hardfreeze and then sit there until kingdom come while she falls behind until the point where he can easily towerdive. > Wait because i might have confused this part. So with "Simply because the strength of a champion in masters+ does not just reflect on the people up there, it reflects on the mains as well, so if a champion up there is absurdly strong then the mains post some amount of games&stream watching will be as well." you are trying to say that if x at master tier is op, then x at gold is op too (Provided that he mains x ofc)? > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/mordekaiser/top Does not take many games to start reaching the grand potential now that i look at it.....10 to hit 55% winrate indeed. > Ah my favourite thing. Contradictions. Why the fuck cant these shitty as sites agree to something? Like for real though according to opgg morde falls off at 40+. However leagueofgraphs shows him falling of a bit, and then skyrocketing to fucking eternity (korea plat+). Like WTF IS THIS SHIT. I agree with you here, it´s very hard to know what is actually right or wrong when these statistical sites all offer different statistics while quoting the same source. > Im 100% sure that beating morde as trynda is far easier than beating irelia as morde. Thats why i doubted your personal experience. Oh. > I look u.gg for match ups and lolalytics for winrate/time diagrams. > Yeah you are absolutely right. Minus 1 important thing. Ornn does have an answer to morde's ulti. And hook (pre 6). His w. Ive played this match up COUNTLESS times before this preseason so i have these experiences still fresh (and vice verse funnily enough). Ornn's w makes you immune to his ulti. Sure he will still steal the stats (although im not 100% sure that he does) but he wont isolate you. Also (a bit difficult) ornn can farm some minions with his q and if he is feeling daredevil enough, use his e to farm a bit. I actually did not know about this particular thing despite playing against Ornn a few times, i must have gotten lucky O_O That or the majority of Ornns just use their W without thinking much because it deals so much damage and thus waste the neat tricks like that, seems more plausible at my average game elo somehow T_T > Again thats just the inherit flaw of playing safe when you are in an impossible lane to win (on your own ofc). Aka gotten counterpicked (imo ornn is getting soft countered by morde. While morde will have difficulties killing a passive ornn, ornn on his own cant kill morde). I mean what can a garen do vs a compenent vayne or quinn? He will try to reach them with his q only to get knocked back (vs vayne) or displaced briefly and then slowed (vs quinn). After these abilities vayne and quinn can harrass him while garen tries to run away. Doesnt that American Challenger Garen beat basically everything that isnt Kennen and vlad if it´s a 1v1 or something? Pretty sure he just picks Predator and runs down on them with so much movespeed that they cant keep him off even with their CC. > Here's another one. Veigar vs zed. Veigar can only play passive and farm whenever he gets the chance since zed can always kill him with ease. This is actually a funny one, because Zed is a fairly safe matchup for veig in reality until Cleanse comes into play since Veig can just sit on his E until Zed ults then position himself so Zed comes out inside the stun, thus letting veigar bail out before anything can happen. Katarina or Kassadin are harder for veig to deal with comparatively. > There is only one thing you can do if you fall in such a situation. Play safe (as such not letting your enemy get even more lead) and hope your team wont need you (unless you have a tp and you can help them) for a while until you reach your powerspikes. Ornn, for example, unlike juggernauts (excluding voli, i always end up losing to voli top when i have ornn) doesnt have to get ahead to be useful. He just needs to buy his 2 mastercraft items by getting lvl 12 and there you go. Ornn is ready to teamfight by knocking up his enemies and providing his team with his items. What you say seems right but my experience is that when one side gets a clear advantage they always freeze the lane hard as hell and just refuse to let their opponents farm, thus making them unable to really do anything except the TP ganking trick. Might be a bad example but yesterday i had a Neeko top against a Cassio, the two of them spent the entire lane more or less just shooting at eachother while barely farming and when Cassio got a lead she started trying to choke the lane as i described. She just executed the thing poorly because she had pushed too far making it easy to gank her causing the entire thing to fail but the idea was there. > True. But usually thats how it goes. Fair enough, but with supports like Nautilus/leo/blitz/thresh being popular as of now (can easily stop Irelia) i´d say Morde is favored by the meta overall more. > Morde doesnt have the splitpush power of a fiora, jax, yorick, nasus or trynda. So even he goes to splitpush, your own team can just focus on another play like an objective or even a turret. Hell even to force a fight is possible. True he does push much more slowly and if you cant beat him then making plays elsewhere is the only option and it can work out really well if your team gets like a couple of Dragons or something. But if that Morde sits on teleports and joins the fights before walking back to resume his pushing then shit turns sideways real fast......that´s the toplane usual though i suppose. > Welcome to league of legends. Where hoping in miracles should be a thing. Thats essentially the life of every tank main. I do know this feeling a fair bit as Seju is my second choice jungler Q_Q > Yeap. But its a combination of small sample size and the fact that trynda can only splitpush. At that rank people should know how to react well to splitpushing. I suppose it would be that, perhaps the Trynda´s dive Morde but he wastes their time with E+zhonya then the junglers get an easy cleanup kill but i dont know since i am nowhere near that good or a main of either champs with proper experience :P
Naffy (NA)
: The Average Game Of A Diamond Player
Y no highlight Gragas final words? :( And holy moly i think i´ve had better supports when i was playing my placements in damn gold.....i mean worse ones too but better ones still existed there. Fellows like blitz/Thresh players who knew that they dont have to throw terrible Q´s and can instead sit on them more while positioning around for zoning values. '' Like a jungler in the present who focuses more on farm and only takes the good ganks instead of wasting time on bad ones only to have all their camps stolen in the meanwhile and falling super behind in EXP&gold due to bad farm. Then there is that Thresh legit walking up infront of minions, throwing his hook straight ahead and as expected it hits a minion and they engage on him while he´s missing one of his main tools and oh god why >.<
Boomer (OCE)
: Pretty sure it does stop J4 if he's already in motion. If his Q is still buffering when the charm lands though it will not. Similar to how Blitz hook can be avoided by buffering rocket jump or arcane shift.
> [{quoted}](name=Boomer,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Av1J34yG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:13:01.057+0000) > > Pretty sure it does stop J4 if he's already in motion. If his Q is still buffering when the charm lands though it will not. Similar to how Blitz hook can be avoided by buffering rocket jump or arcane shift. Right this could be the case, i do know for certain that he ignores grounded effects entirely though and that his ult is unstoppable.
Show more

Thefrostyviking

Level 159 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion