: Yasou is a paradox if you buff him, people do too good if you nerf him, people do too good if you buff him, people find a way to go 0/15 if you nerf him, people find a way to go 0/15
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NyklrmYW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:57:35.882+0000) > > Yasou is a paradox > > if you buff him, people do too good > > if you nerf him, people do too good > > if you buff him, people find a way to go 0/15 > > if you nerf him, people find a way to go 0/15 "This is beyond science"
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slim Şhady,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:22:35.714+0000) > > What , that doesnt make any sense, yasuo is supposed to be "hard to play" and having high play rate means that there arent only the "good" yasuos playing him, so he shouldnt have high win rate at all, especially thats the reason his win rate should be a little bit bellow 50% because non experienced players are playing him a lot and he is supposed to be "hard to play" so they should lose more than they win, when they dont know what they are doing Maybe on release, but years later with him having had one tricks and people maining him forever, people get good. Expecting his win rate to be low is nonsense. People train with Yasuo and are very dedicated to him. Have you ever been to the Yasuo reddit page? It’s thousands and thousands showing their improvements through videos. Showing their first air blade or their first kill or so on. Him requiring a lot of skill was a barrier we passed years ago. No one goes and plays him nowadays without a ton of practice and research, of which their is plenty. People spend days on practice mode.
> [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:29:40.412+0000) > > Maybe on release, but years later with him having had one tricks and people maining him forever, people get good. Expecting his win rate to be low is nonsense. Most stupid argument ever. Why does Singed not have a 60% winrate according to this logic? He has been almost the same since the beta.
: Real title and experience is... not things that have no bearing on the real world.
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEBycTwt,comment-id=00000000000000040000,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:02:05.153+0000) > > Real title and experience is... not things that have no bearing on the real world. Experience in playing Yasuo makes your opinion more reliable when talking about Yasuo. It doesn't really matter that we are talking about a videogame; this logic aplies to literally everything in the world, mind you.
Slim Şhady (EUNE)
: MasterEUW/Chall EUNE Yasuo on buffing Yasuo
I expect anything from Riot balance team at this point. Yeah, let's buff a champion that actually needs a whole rework because his skillset is just a joke.
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: why does pyke get "your cut" for himself ?
I saw it last week and thougth it was a bug. XD It's stupid because you even see the visual message of Pike assisting Pike to get the kill.
: > [{quoted}](name=Qïyanaa,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tmwzKuth,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T02:11:01.714+0000) > > This game died with season 8. Yet every one blamed tank meta while in past year or so i never saw less tanks in teams in my 5 years of play and every thing is just snowball champion that one shots you with 2 items or in assassins cause they one shots you with just dusk blade. Tank meta was way more fun than this garbage than this thing now since it promotes slow paste gameplay which makes players think about what they are doing and not just running around one shoting each other, which i guess its better for most of community since thinking is not what they want from this game since i guess for them its better to go Brand support and just spam W and not doing any thing other that needs more than half a brain to execute. I remember people called it tank meta when assassins were building tank items Fucking idiots
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tmwzKuth,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T05:22:43.862+0000) > > I remember people called it tank meta when assassins were building tank items > > Fucking idiots I have been playing since season 3 and I only remember a tank meta just after the juggernauts patch. But for some reason people keeps complaining about "this tank meta", Riot nerfed the tanks again and again, and now tanks has been useless since season 7. But people keep complsining about the tank meta because they DON'T KNOW WHAT IS A TANK. Because someone that started playing in season 6 or later basically had never seen a proper tank.
LEAFERA (EUNE)
: Mechanics that should be in the game
> [{quoted}](name=LEAFERA,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=jVNRy1c0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-04T23:40:36.115+0000) > > > **3. in game index-** I know there are many external ones, but a short list of champions and items would be very helpful in game. > YES, PLEASE. Are we supposed to memorize the building path of every ítem in this mode or something? It's just absurd.
: Can we nerf Pyke already?
Pyke is one of those champions that simply can't be balanced by nerfing or buffing him because his kit was absurd and overpowered since the beginning. Makes you wonder if someone actually cares about balance during champion design. For example, does Pyke ult need a reset like Darius ult on top of being an execute with aoe damage that increases the amount of gold gained for that kill? Comon sense answers "no".
Rioter Comments
: 4 New Units are being added to TFT as well as a new Origin
Disabling ítems is going to be strong as fuck taking into account how important are ítems in this mode.
: Legacy Cursor Removal
Who in the world was NOT using the legacy cursor? The new one looks ugly as hell and doesn't even fit the visual style of the rest of the game, mind you.
Rioter Comments
Toadwart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=L3AUxzE6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T21:24:08.255+0000) > > It requires you to get Kayle compulsory, and Kayle is ultrarare, so picking Kayle as soon as you see her automatically screw anyone trying to do the 6 noble team. > > Why exactly there isn't any spatula ítem that turns champions into nobles to avoid this? There are 10 Kayles. Someone taking 1 doesnt automatically screw anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Toadwart,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=L3AUxzE6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:33:06.299+0000) > > There are 10 Kayles. Someone taking 1 doesnt automatically screw anyone. I have never seen more than 1.
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Tryndamere needs to be reworked really badly (one of the most toxic designs).
Tryndamere's ult has been stupid since I started playing in 2013. But it gets more stupid as time passes, since Riot talks a lot about counterplay… and you have this guy that presses R and is inmortal.
Rioter Comments
Power Mac (EUW)
: Not really. I'm one of those who don't understand what's wrong with Fiddle's kit. Imho, it needed an update, not a rework. Its R is iconic, its W is the quintessence of its kit, its E is amazingly useful and the Q is a nice touch. Besides, if Riot is going to keep just its R, we'll be left with a single life-absorbing champion (that is, Vladi) in the entire game. I like Riot's ideas on a jumpscare Fiddle, but they could have simply reworked his Q and passive, maybe his R too.
> [{quoted}](name=Power Mac,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mFWa8Hmw,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-26T07:53:56.704+0000) > > Not really. I'm one of those who don't understand what's wrong with Fiddle's kit. Imho, it needed an update, not a rework. His Q is the most absurd CC in the game, one of the weakest, and one of the few that do 0 damage. His W snares the user. Seriously, champions haven't had this kind of auto-counterplay in ages. The crows from the E ricochet almost AT RANDOM. This is really absurd, I can't think of any other skill that ricochet at random. Then we have the R. The problem with this is that nowadays there are wards everywhere, because of the trinkets. Also, massive CD, you have to Chanel it, it goes on CD again if someone interrupt your channeling… too many weak points.
: It doesn't already?
> [{quoted}](name=Dead Anime Dad,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mFWa8Hmw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-25T21:50:07.755+0000) > > It doesn't already? Fiddlesticks in Bots of Doom….
  Rioter Comments
: How did they let Glacial, Cursed Blade and how items drops work get past the balancing of this mode?
Just played this game: A guy with level 3 champions and 8 ítems, still with 100 hp, meanwhile I'm seconds with 12 hp, I have to figth him and I end in 5th position. Despite having a team with 6 nobles + 2 rangers + 2 knigths. I basically lost LP because of bad luck, while another guy have the game already won almost since the beginning. I can't take this game mode seriously, but I can't wait to see profesionals trying to play this and winning/losing 100% because of luck. I hope Riot doesn't expect to air this like a big e-sport event, because who the hell is going to watch that shit? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: How did they let Glacial, Cursed Blade and how items drops work get past the balancing of this mode?
I keep getting 3rd and 4th positions because even if I have a better team composition somebody makes several level 3 champions and many more ítems tan me, and then is lost. Honestly, anybody is going to be able to reach Master because is a matter of luck. Having rankeds in this mode rigth now is laughable. Bonus points for having team compositions that are total noobtraps since it's imposible winning with them: Knigths, Pirates…
: glaciel dont have really tanky units, its brawlers that make things tanky while glaciel is the side buff for 4 brawlers tho i think glaciel should be changed to 10 > 25 > 50 % from 20 > 30 > 45 % so at least using glaciel as a side buff is not effective while using it as your main buff [aka going 6 glac] would be more rewording. also revert voli buffs [and smack akali as will]
> [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=11gt6Vke,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-24T08:50:58.874+0000) > > glaciel dont have really tanky units, its brawlers that make things tanky while glaciel is the side buff for 4 brawlers > > Let me disagree here: Glaciel has Braum and Volibear (can reach level 3 easily), and Lysandra healing herselff ridiculously with her ult, and Sejuani is not certainly squishy. The whole composition has high tankiness except Ashe and Anivia.
: Brawlers don't need it. They have a 3 star hypercarry. Knights have a 5 star "eh" unit.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=V71MbFJF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-24T06:40:56.172+0000) > > Brawlers don't need it. They have a 3 star hypercarry. Knights have a 5 star "eh" unit. Kayle is absolute garbage for a 5 star champion, honestly. One of the reasons why this composition is so bad rigth now.
: The buff Knight needs.
The whole problem with Knigth is the reward you get for making a team with 6 Knigths is ridiculously underwhelming in comparison with the difficulty of making said team. For example, 4 Ninjas or even 3 Asassins is considerable more impactful than 6 Knigths. And let's not forget that the 6 Knigth team requires compulsory Sejuani and Kayle. Good luck getting those two, and even if you get them you won't be able to update them to level 2, losing massively in late.
TrenixPL (NA)
: The funny part is how Riot made items more important than passives, stars, and rarity, but yet makes the amount of items each player gets, random. Also I like how you mentioned better items. You gotta love it when all you get is a bunch of defensive items and nothing to do damage. Good times. No items or good items = instant loss endgame. Oh and don't get me started when dragons give out combined items at random which can make you instantly lose end-game depending on what players get. No logic. Items pretty much break champions. At the very least they can give everyone the same items, but nope. I'd honestly pick an item over 50 gold.
> [{quoted}](name=TrenixPL,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=RzrTzqM3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T22:42:53.364+0000) > > The funny part is how Riot made items more important than passives, stars, and rarity, but yet makes the amount of items each player gets, random. Also I like how you mentioned better items. You gotta love it when all you get is a bunch of defensive items and nothing to do damage. Or you are playing Asassins or Gunslingers and you get mana ítems. Wow, these are going to be sooo useful… Not to mention things like Guinsoo's and Shoji's being stroger tan any other thing in any champion. And why we don't have an in-game list of which ítems evolve into certain ítems? Are we ssupposed to memorize all of them or what?
Rioter Comments
: PROJECT: Jinx - Feedback
Rigth now Jinx has 3 skins that are ridiculously similar: Zombie Slayer, Odissey, and now Project. I know she sells skins, but do something that really makes a difference or nothing at all. Jinx is very fast becoming the new Ahri/Lux/Kai'sa…
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: League of Legends New Project skins teaser S9 2019
I'm just gonna say that Jinx doesn't really need a new skin, specially in this particular skin line taking into account that she already has an Odissey skin.
Mitsuk3 (EUW)
: Let's be honest. High Noon is made for badass characters. Evelynn isn't badass so nah. Maybe star guardian yes. Please don't make the last good skin line shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Mitsuk3,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2EJhpVz7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T14:41:30.542+0000) > > Let's be honest. High Noon is made for badass characters. Evelynn isn't badass so nah. Maybe star guardian yes. Please don't make the last good skin line shit. Seductive and badass are not incompatible, you know… Althought seen Star Guardian Evelynn would be shocking in a good way, like Star Guardian Jinx was.
Εlin (EUW)
: People have scores like this and then tell me not to surrender.
I have seen teams that refused to surrender when the team scores were 5 - 30, and people that wanted to surrend when we were actually winning. People should learn when to surrend; it would make my games much more easy.
: Aatrox’s lifesteal, not his revive, is what gives him identity.
I disagree. Everyone that can buy and use {{item:3072}} can hace a ton of lifesteal. A stat that absolutely everyone can buy cannot be "the identity" of a champion.
usul1202 (NA)
: That'd be fun! What kind of weapon do you think he'd use?
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=g1UGEOjv,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T17:05:25.101+0000) > > That'd be fun! What kind of weapon do you think he'd use? A motorbike wheel on a stick. XD
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
I like Singed and Fiddlesticks, and they are both almost unplayable. I haven't played Fiddlesticks since season 7 since his kit is so out of meta and he is one of the worst junglers rigth now.
usul1202 (NA)
: What's your 'it happened in a dream' skin?
Vandal Kled, with Kled and Skaarl wearing leather jackets and being badass, and Kled making "brooom" sounds and pretending Skaarl is a motorbike.
: @Riot Aatrox lines in regards to revive removal
This shows that the Aatrox rework was a massice failure. Now he is a Riven 2.0, with edgy voiceover, uninspired skills and don't even revive. In two patches he will have ranged autoattacks. What the fuck is this champion and what happened to Aatrox? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: NERF GLACIALS
The thing with glacials is that they are so common that getting 2 or even 4 of them is ridiculously easy. Meanwhile, other team compositions require 2 super rare champions…
Rioter Comments
: Double Spear of Shjoin Pyke needs to be nerfed.
I think is already nerfed in the PBE.
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: No ADC is building armor penetration, why is this not talked about?
I have said it multiple times already: armour has been the worst stat for a long time. Too many things counter armour, and many of them are free, making armour items a waste of gold.
Ragaren (NA)
: As a jungle main the reason junglers typically ignore top lane while others prioritize is based on champion picks and the dragon. If I can gank bot lane get them snowballing and acquire a ocean drake in the process then we will be far better off than ganking a top lane. Honestly the dragon buff is just too good to pass up, Ocean drake early is extremely valuable during laning phase, Mountain great for pushing or farming, wind for mobility around the map increasing presence and infernal is just great all around. Because i've done top lane a couple times I'll throw an occasional gank, because I know how much the role sucks. But dragon just feels too powerful to give up.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oXkLzaRR,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-07-04T02:05:53.622+0000) > > As a jungle main the reason junglers typically ignore top lane while others prioritize is based on champion picks and the dragon. Exchanging the positions of dragon and nashor would have a huge impact in toplane, I say.
FâgLord (EUW)
: Riot, What the f*ck
I have the feeling that braking shields should be in a support, to counter enemy supports like Janna or Lux.
Leetri (EUW)
: I guess poker isn't competitive then since card draws are RNG...
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VBk5ZJEk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-04T13:00:43.752+0000) > > I guess poker isn't competitive then since card draws are RNG... Card draws in poker are absolutely no RNG. Anybody with a high understanding of maths in general and statistic in particular is good at poker, because that game is not RNG at all. Calculating probablities and acting acordingly will beat pure luck every single time.
Rioter Comments
: Shojin Pyke is the dumbest thing right now. If you’re not building Pyke or trying to “counter” Pyke (with PD), you might as well roll over.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=L7FBasyv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-03T05:09:22.069+0000) > > Shojin Pyke is the dumbest thing right now. > > If you’re not building Pyke or trying to “counter” Pyke (with PD), you might as well roll over. I have seen that two times already. It wins the game no matter levels, other ítems or team composition.
Lovelle (NA)
: Great, more anti-sustain mechanics to deal with. I wouldn't have a problem with this if Kled didn't often build sustain himself. There is already an overabundance of grievous wounds in the game, and nearly everyone takes ignite. I honestly don't mind more shield-breaking mechanics being added to the game, but does Renekton of all champions need it? Why not create an item that can serve this function, that way every bruiser can benefit from it? Renekton is one of those picks that outclasses most of the melees in his role, so giving him access to a useful mechanic that others want, but don't have just ensures he gets picked over them even more. {{champion:48}} I would love if his ult helped counter shields, since that's one of the primary ways that people get durable these days. No one really stacks resistances anymore, thanks to a million damage amps from runes, %hp damage everywhere and penetration being too strong and convenient to purchase. But nah, let's superbuff Renekton, who already sees exponentially more play.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2I0o0oIB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:21:09.421+0000) > > > > I honestly don't mind more shield-breaking mechanics being added to the game, but does Renekton of all champions need it? Why not create an item that can serve this function, that way every bruiser can benefit from it? > > Shields are always a problem in an scenario when a support gives an ADC a huge-ass shield. Giving Renekton a shield breaking skill is not going to solve that at all; he don't even play against ADCs in the laning phase, and he mostly can't catch an ADC in late game. So what's this mechanic for? Screwing Sion and Mordekaiser?
: How the FUCK do you get stars on champions? All my champs in the gamemode have bronze thingys next to their health bar while the enemy has much tankier ones with silver or whatever on those champs. I can't find any Goddamn option in the game to understand this.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aO80o5lX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-28T15:48:20.039+0000) > > How the FUCK do you get stars on champions? All my champs in the gamemode have bronze thingys next to their health bar while the enemy has much tankier ones with silver or whatever on those champs. I can't find any Goddamn option in the game to understand this. When you buy three champions of the same kind they fuse into a level 2 champion. For example, if you buy three Mordekaiser, they fuse into a level 2 Mordekaiser with a silver mark. Combining three level 2 Mordekaiser creates a level 3 Mordekaiser with a gold mark.
Rioter Comments
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
About time CertainlyT stops designing champions.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Thilmer

Level 126 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion