: Good luck!
: Nothing at all, I'm afraid to say.
That's quite unfortunate... Well, first of all I suggest you to watch because it's quite good, secondly, I'm gonna post it anyway and not enter it to the contest ;)
: [CCCCC] Crossover Custom Champion Creation Contest Entry Time! Enter Here!
Just to make sure that I didn't wasted time on the concept, how much do you know about Wakfu? The animated series not the videogame
: I can see it being semi-abused in premades, but 1) you're limited in how many honors you can give, and 2) who is gonna spam honors in solos?
: And all my comments are at 0....this is getting a bit vexing. Anyways, yes, some Overwatch characters are in HotS as well. Tracer, Zarya, Lucio, Genji are the four playable as of now, with D.Va on the way.
: [CCCCC] Crossover Custom Champion Creation Contest Entry Time! Enter Here!
Are characters from Overwatch allowed? because I love Ana's concept, but OW is not that different from a moba so i'm asking just to be sure.
: got an awesome idea for league of legends
I think that LS is great, his understanding of the game is fascinating to say the least...
: What goes through your mind when you pick a champion?
I pick one of my comfort picks that is safe against the enemy or has a good synergy with my team, if I have to blindpick I play Ashe
: A lane bully scaling into a hyper carry, lol balanced
Speeedy (NA)
: well bork is just a better starting item than any other in the current state, it gives you 3 of the 4 things you want as an adc. so what is the down side to the item?
It has no downside, why should it have it?
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: not so good on fighting though ,and it's very situational .
Well... I saw people die to that build real quick, but yeah it's more about splitpush than teamfight
Chaos689 (NA)
: I WAS GONNA MAKE A DOG JOKE
I didn't get it xD
Sohleks (NA)
: It's gonna cost more or lose 5% lifesteal. There is no reason not to build it. Also some tank items will have less health.
Ok not that bad, I would prefer it costing more than having 5% lifesteal less
Rioter Comments
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: People are really complaining about teemo again?
> [{quoted}](name=SirΤeemο,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=koEZiKNa,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-11T22:15:43.912+0000) > > i saw one of the top posts , and this guy was complaining that teemo isn't annoying enough so he needs to change.. > i though people hated teemo because he was annoying? > by the way,, funny story this guy lost against a teemo idk if that made him make the post ... > -------------- > for all of you that think teemo is just for normals... and for fun , you are very wrong . > the usual full ap build for teemo is just for fun or enemies are bad so you don't really care and u 1 shot them . > ---------------- > the usual build for teemo in s7 ranked games (as a teemo main..) is TANKMO > {{item:3022}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3065}} > OR > {{item:3022}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3006}} > --------------------- > this season tank champions oh sorry, juggernauts are getting good items and buffs , so the AP build is not useful at all except if there is no tank champion on the game . There is actually a better build, AS/on hit/AP Teemo, towers go down in 6 seconds when you splitpush
: > [{quoted}](name=ThomsonJ1234,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ktX53sxJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-07T07:32:15.795+0000) Shyvana's egg was contaminated by a mages magic when he tried to take the runic power. There was no interspecies shenanigans. Just a mistake with residual magic going on. Her background did get updated.
Zarvanis (NA)
: You could have said Saitama, Superman, Goku or anyone else from DBZ, and about a million other god-like characters. And you chose Kirito?
Saitama was already said, I hate superman, Goku is not even that OP... I chose Kirito based of that health regen
: LET'S PLAY A GAME: Choose a champion from another fictional world that you think would be op in LoL
Kirito would be fucking obnoxious, that health regen is nuts.... The dota sniper with 1000 range also... Any dota characters really... Oh and if we really want... Mugen and Jin from samurai champloo would be nuts #moveoveryasuo
: gargoyle looks like a tank or support only item, given the self-reduction to your own damage output. it's actually a really clever change, kudos to Riot for that
EVERYONE I'M TELLING YOU... VAYNE WILL BE OP AF WITH GARGOYLE'S AND GA NOW. be ready to whine at adcs ruining the item
: Ahri isn't, never was and never be a "vastaya". She's kitsune so stop spreading bullshit all over the place, period.
> [{quoted}](name=Snow Day Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=wNIU9GnN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-06T18:07:27.033+0000) > > Ahri isn't, never was and never be a "vastaya". She's kitsune so stop spreading bullshit all over the place, period. Ahri is a vastaya now as she was described in the vastaya-field-journal. If her lore doesn't get changed, Zyra and Ivern will probably become vastaya as well as their birth is very similar to Ahri's
: League of Pathfinders: Playable Races
I would advice you to look into the universe section of the lol site, there are a lot of information about lore and stuff, also the lol wikia. By the way I do not recommend adding the vastaya as a playable race yet because we don't have many information about them. The darkin race I feel is difficult as well because we don't have many information yet.
darkdill (NA)
: How many demi-human Champions will be rewritten as Vastayans?
Beside Xayah and Rakan we have some other vastayan already. Ahri is 100% confirmed as vastayan, as she was described in the vastaya-field-journal Rengar is surely a vastayan, we can say that from the artwork in the vastayan page, there's a guy that looks like Rengar and we can probably assume he is one of the same species as Rengar. Nidalee is a vastayan, or at least she has diluted vastayan blood since she is a shapeshifter as the human-pig guy in the vastaya-field-journal. Swain is probably the same as Nidalee. Wukong is tricky, he could be a vastayan since he was born from magic, but he's not really a union between a human and a chimera. I like to think he's vastayan since he was born from a runic stone touched by another monkey. Zyra is probably a vastayan, her lore is very similar to Ahri's, so if Ahri's lore doesn't get changed, Zyra has a good chance of being a vastayan. Then we got Alistar, Nami, Fizz and Volibear, although we know that they're from some kind of animal-human tribe, we don't know the origins of their tribe. So they could be but we aren't sure yet. I don't know anything about Udyr in this piece of lore but I don't think he's a vastayan, probably he's correlated tho. For those who are thinking about: Tham Kench: he's a demon and probably he's not correlated to the vastayan. Elise: she's basically spiderman and probably is not a vastayan. Shyvana: she was born out of a rape basically, she's not a magical being and unless they change her lore she's not a vastayan. Soraka: she's a celestial, but she could be a vastayan. Ivern: I bet you didn't see this coming, but he probably is vastayan, he was born from the magical union between himself and the God tree, also this union happened in the forest in the north of Ionia, so he can actually be one of the vastayan creature. Hecarim: he's a demon from the shadow isle now, he's not vastayan. Rammus: he's not vastayan, he can just talk. Skarner: same as Rammus. Twitch: I don't know if they changed the lore but he's not a vastayan since he was born as a byproduct of an experiment in Zaun. Cassiopeia: she's not vastayan, she was turned into a snake by a Shuriman poison. Anivia: she's not vastayan as she is a legendary freljordian entity. This is what I know based of a combination of old and new lore.
MCNT052 (OCE)
: If you had to have one LoL character as a best friend in school who would it be?
I reckon that my best friend in school would be Quinn, because she's kind and cute and we would always hangout during breaks
Dr Havok (NA)
: New Champion
They want to release Galio first if I'm not mistaken
: Draven's actual personality
Oh yeah sure.... and Leona is a nazi...
: I was playing a squishy and got killed when I had no vision and was by myself out of position, WTF
FooDang (NA)
: Or the duo were siamese twins playing on one computer...
You made my day good sir....
: > [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FEhRJEXf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-15T03:32:24.691+0000) > > Jhin got nerfed both directly and indirectly though. I could link you the patch notes for those nerfs if you want. Sad that someone got downvoted for speaking the truth, all of you who downvoted him are stupid subhuman shitheaded simpletons tbh.
: Bot doesnt just have to be for attack-damage-carries.
Yep, I agree... The staleness of the role is pretty garbage... If they want to give mages the possibility to go bot they already have good options: Ziggs, Twisted Fate and Kennen are already played bot.... Cassiopeia, Ryze, Kayle, Azir and Teemo could also go there with minor tweaks (Teemo Q is not healthy in a 2v2 environment)
: Melee champions don't work as hard DPS in a teamfight. That's why Jax, Irelia, and Aatrox suck at teamfights.
: Stoneborne Pact Ashe
I theorized the same concept on MF, with Rylai's, Liandry's, Ardent Censer, Eye of the Watchers and Redemption. The healing is quite good, the earthen rune can be kept up almost permanently and she has AOE slow on E and R (Rylai's) so she can put the rune on even 5 person
: Break a champion without changing their numbers
Quinn's harrier now deals true damage
: He's only good in a poke meta, which it isn't. It''s more of a dive meta if anything. Varus is supposed to be like that vs squishies. His dps is shit, because ppl don't build for that on him anymore. He has little peel. He's a poke bot, if you're getting screwed by that, that's on you. Same case with Ez
Fair enough... But they really changed him to make you build him for more DPS, also the nerfs were directed to Red side varus, it's actually a nerf to competitive more than anything, solo Q Varus got hit but he can be played with crit or on hit
Geshultz (NA)
: To be honest the new warlord's bloodlust is basically useless during the laning phase the only reason it was taken before was for the sustain during laning and after laning phase for crit build ADCs and overall the sustain has been reduced heavily in return for a very short 30% movement speed for .75 seconds and basically a useless keystone during laning phase. Meaning that all Crit ADCs are now forced into taking Fervor of battle. Meaning overall Warlord's bloodlust change was a nerf overall. For the Bork changes it was basically a nerf across the board in terms of damage and usefulness to its users. What do i mean by that? I mean that its active was nerfed heavily in terms of dueling power (Heal removed from the item and item's 10% max health damage changed to 100 magic damage) The 15% attack speed was a nerf to onhit users who want attack speed anyway not AD that was given to the item or the lifesteal. Overall the only buff was to fervor and lucian over past few patches otherwise ADC have been getting nerfed each patch in terms of keystones and itemization.*Even the LW buff was had a nerf with it. They reduced the AD of LW from 25 to 10 ad from the buff of 10% extra bonus armor pen then proceeded to nerf Lord Dominik's passive damage bonus to require 1k health to receive 15% bonus from 500 health. Overall ADC has received very few buffs that directly benefit the class.
Nope... First of all Warlord's is a really good keystone for mid/lategame and you don't really have sustain problems in lane, especially if you start Longsword+3 Pots. Bork was changed so it's better as a rush item but it scales in the game, especially in Bork Triforce builds aka Lucian, Kog'maw, Ezreal... And if you really think about it the state of ADC it's getting better overall. The LW buff was a Buff, that's it you now have a 1300g answer to tanks, you don't need to even upgrade it. In general I think that there were many hidden buffs to ADC this patch, also there is the new support mastery that's really good
: Even then, you're not accounting for the fact that hitting the arrow every single time isn't really practical
You'll be point blank because you have to autoattack
Winterwings (EUNE)
: Yeah, but it is halved because they are ranged champions and you would need a **LOT** of HP to even see any meaningful benefits from it... Im talking {{item:3107}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3143}} sort of HP... So technically while you can use it on ranged champions such as Janna, Nami, Soraka etc. its much better off being used by melee tanky supports with some cc in their kits ala {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:44}} However, ranged supports do seem to have the benefit of ease of applying and keeping the mark up on as many enemies as possible, while the above mentioned melee supports seem to get benefits from it only for the brief moments after they cc a enemy ...
Aren't Alistar and Leona good CoC users? I probably think it will be better on Thresh or Blitz if you put it like that... But yeah I see the point on Janna/Soraka
: It does.
So now Janna can heal and shield and soraka can heal with her Q?!
6Sfool (NA)
: I'm going to miss varus. 2 months ago he was considered weak and now he got 2 hard q nerfs. The cd I can live with but the max damage hits hard. My most common build was built entirely around 45% cdr, max ad and manamune, not some cancerous lethality build. It was balanced, but lethality just got it nerfed beyond viability. Suffice it to say I don't think I'll ever play ad varus again.
If you play with autoattacks and blow the W stacks with Q yes you can play him
: Varus wasn't THAT oppressive.
He was, in teamfights he could chunk you to half health from 2 screens away...
6Sfool (NA)
: They'll become more popular, but he just got a plain nerf. There is no build or playstyle that benefits from these changes.
Yes there are... Crit varus benefits from this changes and so does on hit ragblade Varus...
: Yay! So now we'll go back before ADC rework and only see {{champion:222}} and {{champion:67}} ! Awesome news!
Nope seek for my post in this thread where I explain everything
Xcion (NA)
: Yes hyper carries may rise but... A super dive comp arrives to make the immobile adcs lives hell {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:98}} with {{champion:3}} <- new ult
Then Enchanters arrives to save ADCs lifes (Janna and Soraka <3)
: "adc is dead now that varus and jhin got nerfed" ....
Ok... Let's have a little discussion shall we? What has been nerfed? DFT was nerfed in this patch by quite a bit, this affects a bit MF and Varus and really hurts Jhin's lategame if he goes for lethality because of how his passive works MF was nerfed, they reduced her Q damage and they removed her bonus damage on it Varus was nerfed, they nerfed his Q damage and CD If i'm not mistaken these are the nerf to lethality ADC... But what actually got buffed? Crit ADCs all across the board... Even crit MF and crit Varus... Why? With the MF lethality nerfs they actually buffed crit MF because they changed her Q to make it crit if the first hit kills the target and that it actually can crit with crit chance, the best is to build hybrid lethality and crit like Jhin (also Black cleaver is not so viable anymore on MF ADC but can be good on MF supp) Varus had his Q changed to reduce its cooldown if it blows a stack of his W, so now he has to AA in order to use his kit properly Then we have the new Warlord's, it's really good actually, it synergizes very well with RFC and Statik's and it's really good for kiting and heals for a lot The new Bork can actually be really good on crit ADCs over BT, because with Warlord's that heals you for even 50% every 3/4 autos in lategame the 20% lifesteal from BT can be overkill, the 15% from Bork is enough imo but it's situational, the new Bork is also better early game but it scales in the late very well and this helps Kalista and Bork/Triforce builds Lucian got also buffed, it's more a qol change but I think it will bring him up a bit And let's not forget that Fervor got buffed a few weeks ago, that helps Lucian, Ezreal and possibly Corki (but not that much because of his nerfs)
: When somebody says "Every game is winnable", that's a goddamn lie.
The best way to word this is probably: Every game is winnable at the start.... Then depending on how you play the game and how you make calls you get an edge or the enemy gets an edge.... Then again every lead is throwable and even the thickest edge in the world can disintegrate and let you fall down the cliff
: You know, I haven't seen any of those honor badges since they came out a long time ago
Damn I used to have the yellow one that's the most difficult to obtain, I miss those days... It's my fault that I lost it tho
Khadaver (NA)
: oh, damn
It's not actually just like that, is more about the frequency that you get the honor than that
: > [{quoted}](name=theDivyne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zcEEPXN7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-03T00:33:36.150+0000) > > Remember when Xin Zhao could solo baron with two Doran shields at lvl 13 He could do that?
: people want the tank meta because games were longer, had more room for error and you had a change of winning from behind where as now it's a shitstorm as soon as a team gets first turret and the winning team is the one who can build more armor pen
That's not the tank meta, that's the balanced meta, the tank meta was when ekko and fizz built tank and oneshot people
: what if Riot's trying to turn MF into a dedicated support like Morgana?
> [{quoted}](name=Spice POWAH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xvFwKPOB,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-24T07:46:58.375+0000) > > what if Riot&#x27;s trying to turn MF into a dedicated support like Morgana? God please no.... I love MF Adc and i don't mind her as a counterpick to zyra support, but please don't give her the malz treatment...
SnowFall (NA)
: Lane bullying? Oh that's toxic mechanics. Nevermind about {{champion:51}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:119}}. {{champion:115}} bullies you in bot lane from afar then destroys your tower? Oh that's completely healthy.
Lane bullies can be played around
Show more

ThomsonJ1234

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion