: ? All of that is mildly toxic. If a brand new player said those exact words I doubt they would get banned
> [{quoted}](name=camp on yasuo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i31R2ZME,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:25:59.844+0000) > > ? All of that is mildly toxic. If a brand new player said those exact words I doubt they would get banned They would, afaik they judge low level accounts harsher to prevent people from making accounts just to flame. Smurf or not.
BPGN (EUNE)
: Unfair leavebuster penalties [GAME]
Its impossible to say whether a dc is intentional or not. If they just pardoned all the players whoes client doesnt answer anymore, people would just pull their internet cable and get away scott free with it.
: What was the strongest champion? Ever?
Oldschool kassadin was pretty broken. I mean, if you ever saw him. He basicly had a 100% banrate.
: I dont think what i said was that bad even though it was toxic I dont think a 2 week ban was needed
> [{quoted}](name=BawssDudee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P1JfARsM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T09:57:12.531+0000) > > I dont think what i said was that bad even though it was toxic I dont think a 2 week ban was needed Dont worry. You said it yourself, its just a vacation.
: Should the non surrender team get some LP for a remake?
Other team lucks out? They wasted just as much time as you did. Noone won, noone gets LP.
Azwel (EUW)
: Picked Kleptomancy but ingame changed to Glacial Augement.
Might have saved too late. It the uses the runepage it saw (pre change version) but the launcher saves the new change for the next game. Had that happen before.
E420 (EUW)
: Imbalance in IFS
Did you report him in-game or only through support?
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:59:50.252+0000) > > So you say it is a rule. Where is it officially written down. I always wait in blind and just take whats left cause I play blind for chill, but still it is not a rule. It's not a rule It's about humanity and being a nice and a caring person.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:02:28.428+0000) > > It's not a rule > It's about humanity and being a nice and a caring person. So I say its not a rule and you say you wont argue with me if I think that. Now you agree that its not a rule?
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T12:52:27.667+0000) > > im confused, you are choosing NOT to play the gamemode with actual assigned roles because the lobbies are slightly longer? > > so you want to make the most casual mode more strict bc you cant be bothered to wait a min? > > lol ok I want a mode in which we choose roles ahead of time, and can then blind pick champions. Is that so much to ask?
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:23:42.626+0000) > > I want a mode in which we choose roles ahead of time, and can then blind pick champions. Is that so much to ask? Oh we had that, teambuilder. Ques were like 15 minutes long.
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T12:58:23.659+0000) > > Yeah cause called first is not a actual rule. If you think so then there is no point of arguing. don't reply to me , I'm not going to argue and not going to reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:00:36.412+0000) > > If you think so then there is no point of arguing. > don't reply to me , I'm not going to argue and not going to reply. So you say it is a rule. Where is it officially written down. I always wait in blind and just take whats left cause I play blind for chill, but still it is not a rule.
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T12:52:27.667+0000) > > im confused, you are choosing NOT to play the gamemode with actual assigned roles because the lobbies are slightly longer? > > so you want to make the most casual mode more strict bc you cant be bothered to wait a min? > > lol ok Are you trolling or what? Do you even read play blind pick? There are people there that will go mid despite not calling it first.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A5NK4WFi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T12:57:32.123+0000) > > Are you trolling or what? Do you even read play blind pick? > There are people there that will go mid despite not calling it first. Yeah cause called first is not a actual rule.
: Consequences in Ranked
Problem is its basicly impossible to generally define intentional throwing. You might think something is not a good idea, other players might think it is.
: Wrongfully Permabanned
What does it say when you log in?
Manxxom (NA)
: Can we address the fact how awesome Project Pyke looks.
It is really awesome, cant deny it. Still im quite salty that he gets his 3rd skin after beeing out for just over a year. Never forget {{champion:154}}
: CAN WE FREAKIN' PLEASE BRING BACK 'REFUSED TO COMMUNICATE' AS A REPORT OPTION
So from what you wrote in your post it should be more like "make it reportable if a player doesnt do what i tell them to do".
WulfXIII (NA)
: Stop Permabanning Accounts
Mute is a temporary solution. Punishments and bans are long time solutions. Afaik most people dont come back after a permaban according to riot. So its still the best solution.
: now that's easy to prove or to disapprove with a screenshot if u have any lucky you, this account is banned i can't add anyone btw, but yeah if u still have evidence what am i gonna do against it but imagine the case of getting trolled? it can't be proven or disapproven so easily with a simple screenshot u need to capture replay and reupload it to youtube it's a pain you know.. why can't people watch my replay from client instead , oh wait they don't care rule is bs
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TLKwQ4QF,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-09T08:12:03.149+0000) > > now that's easy to prove or to disapprove with a screenshot if u have any lucky you, this account is banned i can't add anyone btw, but yeah if u still have evidence what am i gonna do against it > > but imagine the case of getting trolled? it can't be proven or disapproven so easily with a simple screenshot u need to capture replay and reupload it to youtube it's a pain you know.. why can't people watch my replay from client instead , oh wait they don't care rule is bs If I were home i'd open up photoshop, but I'm in mobile so eh.
: i feel like the witchhunting/nameshaming rule is unnecessary
Yeah its unnecessary. I finally want to talk about how this guy Luther King Jr V added me just to flame me with racist slurs and threaten my family. Guys we should do something against him!
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ykB2KiVA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T08:24:15.278+0000) > > Its not impossible, but also not something riot would aim for. Besides the monetary argument that you so passionatly mentioned, riot does not support smurfing/multiaccounting. They dont forbid it since its hard to prevent, but they also dont help players do it. This would profit players with smurfs since they could get the skins they got from hextech crafting to their main. This would also be problematic incase of breached accounts. Hackers could transfer all the stuff to a different account. Thank you for your input. I didn't put into account they don't support smurfing/multi-accounting. I've seen so many high elo players with so many different accounts that I thought that it has become part of the norms. Even with League partnership that the most well known streamers have been given accounts to them from Riot with all skins and champions, it did not cross my mind. I was thinking about all the free skins that was given from chests wouldn't be fair to transfer but I ignored that part because it's really complicated to explain. It would be a matter all in it's own.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisa Is Mommy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ykB2KiVA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T03:12:19.333+0000) > > Thank you for your input. I didn't put into account they don't support smurfing/multi-accounting. I've seen so many high elo players with so many different accounts that I thought that it has become part of the norms. Even with League partnership that the most well known streamers have been given accounts to them from Riot with all skins and champions, it did not cross my mind. I was thinking about all the free skins that was given from chests wouldn't be fair to transfer but I ignored that part because it's really complicated to explain. It would be a matter all in it's own. Afaik the league partner program only unlocks the skins on already exisitng accounts. The only thing I know where riot gives accounts is when pro teams train in other regions, mostly western teams in Korea. They get fully unlocked accounts so they dont have to level and can get right into training.
Said Nokic (EUNE)
: I have a question???
Yeah tell designers and artists to go balance. That'll work out great. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Transfer Skins
Its not impossible, but also not something riot would aim for. Besides the monetary argument that you so passionatly mentioned, riot does not support smurfing/multiaccounting. They dont forbid it since its hard to prevent, but they also dont help players do it. This would profit players with smurfs since they could get the skins they got from hextech crafting to their main. This would also be problematic incase of breached accounts. Hackers could transfer all the stuff to a different account.
wren620 (NA)
: Yeah Riot is pretty money hungry, but banning people gives riot less money, since it makes people quit the game. I still stand by what i said, because other team games like overwatch, or mobas like smite or even heroes of the storm doesn't have this harsh of a punishment system.
> [{quoted}](name=wren620,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3B1oWfr3,comment-id=00000000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T09:14:29.523+0000) > > Yeah Riot is pretty money hungry, but banning people gives riot less money, since it makes people quit the game. I still stand by what i said, because other team games like overwatch, or mobas like smite or even heroes of the storm doesn't have this harsh of a punishment system. They dont ban people to get money. That why I said secondary reason. Also other companys have the same policy. Blizzard: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/13961 Smite: also against tos. Didnt read them but forum posts https://amp.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/31si99/numerous_pro_players_banned_for_account_sharing/cq4p2ku say it.
wren620 (NA)
: yeah got that knowledge from zpoopz. I still think its a pretty serious consequence tho considering league is just a game. Thats just my take.
> [{quoted}](name=wren620,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3B1oWfr3,comment-id=000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-04T08:55:40.923+0000) > > yeah got that knowledge from zpoopz. I still think its a pretty serious consequence tho considering league is just a game. Thats just my take. Riot has to somehow enforce their rules. If they didnt have this people would always say it was another person that did it or they got hacked or something. Also as a secondary reason riot is a company. They want to sell stuff. Multiple people having to buy stuff only once and then sharing it with an unlimited amount of people would be bad business. Same with accountselling.
wren620 (NA)
: Man can you chill? You want me to bring him to talk to you? Since when is it wrong to let ur friend borrow ur account for some time? And that’s besides the point as well, like I’m just trying to get an opinion, should riot care about ppl like him or not. There is literally no reason to be so negative.
> [{quoted}](name=wren620,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3B1oWfr3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T06:32:26.239+0000) > > Man can you chill? You want me to bring him to talk to you? Since when is it wrong to let ur friend borrow ur account for some time? And that’s besides the point as well, like I’m just trying to get an opinion, should riot care about ppl like him or not. There is literally no reason to be so negative. Its wrong since it is stated in the terms of service. It has always been and gets punished with a instant permaban.
: Reporting or blocking should reduce the chances of that person from being in your game.
This cant be allowed. It used to be in overwatch and broke matchmaking so hard blizzard had to remove it.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YWUap5H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T08:16:10.198+0000) > > to hard to define rage quitting over legitimate d/cs with a automated system. Then they should get a team to work on that, just like they have 50 billion different teams to work on 4K ultra quality cinematics. Their game is in an unhealthy state right now but they can't be bothered to do anything about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YWUap5H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T08:50:14.895+0000) > > Then they should get a team to work on that, just like they have 50 billion different teams to work on 4K ultra quality cinematics. Their game is in an unhealthy state right now but they can't be bothered to do anything about it. Its not possible though. I could just pull my internet cable or turn off my router and it looks like a unintentional dc.
Alkarious (EUW)
: Skin shards from S chests & what's available from crafting
You can get both of those. You could also buy them. Sej during winter event and annie when they open the legacy vault.
: Now you're dodging the topic at hand because you know it isn't a fair permaban.
> [{quoted}](name=lnteIIigence,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z38EWoA0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T07:05:41.752+0000) > > Now you're dodging the topic at hand because you know it isn't a fair permaban. That depends on prior punishments. The punishment system works in escalating. If you had no priors this would likely be a chat restriction. If you had a 14 day ban it would be a perma. Its like if you commit a crime for the first time or if you have a criminal history.
: Definitely more worth a permaban than trolling the game away.
> [{quoted}](name=lnteIIigence,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z38EWoA0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T06:59:27.089+0000) > > Definitely more worth a permaban than trolling the game away. If its a perma in guessing you had a 14 day ban before?
: why am i not banned like my friend?
Which games did they link in the reformcard?
: why am i not banned like my friend?
What does it say the reason is when he logs in?
usul1202 (NA)
: We need a hot anivia skin
You dont think shes hot in her base skin? Am i the only one?
: Botted Accounts
Ban them in waves. Unfortunately botters will always create new ones.
sebwk (EUW)
: One word: "Gnar-whale"
Could be an awesome idea for another charity skin. URFwick was afaik for some natur preserve thing. Gnar-whale could be for some anti whaling thing.
: How do I get an S ffs???
Yeah you were down in cs vs kayn, vs JUNGLE KAYN. Your cs as laner should be close to 10 cs/min. Yours is more close to 3 or 4.
: u blocked iran's IP
Sadly not Riots decision. They have to abide US laws.
sina1382 (NA)
: Iran accounts banned!?
Riot has to abide to the US law.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Anas D Ripper,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RBmxLdK6,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:21:04.012+0000) > > a Friend want to start playing the game, it wasn't a ranked game, just normal Yeah, accountsharing is against the terms of use. If Riot finds out it will be a instant permaban, so you got of pretty light on this one.
: Trooling, but it wasn't me who played that game :(
> [{quoted}](name=Anas D Ripper,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RBmxLdK6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T15:57:31.905+0000) > > Trooling, but it wasn't me who played that game :( Who did then?
: My account has been suspended
Accountsharing is against the terms of use, so if your excuse is that you let someone play on your account then your excuse would lead to a permaban.
: My account has been suspended
What does it say when you log in, what reason?
GYLDA (EUNE)
: Verbal abuse is worse than inting
Both is bad. Inting gets a instant 14 day ban, flaming a chat restriction, except if its racism/hatespeech stuff. Thing is flaming is much easyer to automatically detect.
Wayworn (NA)
: 33 Hour queue for PBE
Its the PBE, its one server for NA and EUW, and its not a big server. It isnt set to be used by so many people at the same time.
: So is a meta enforceable?
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Wasn't Hextech Annie the 1st mythic skin?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rupNYH2E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T09:35:35.645+0000) > > Wasn't Hextech Annie the 1st mythic skin? Yep Annie march 15 2016 Vayne july 26 2016
Sambers (NA)
: Urgot's W toggle
You mean you couldn't deactivate it at all? Or the fact that it doesnt stop after x seconds. Cause that confused a lot of people when they made it 0 second cs at lv5.
: Made it to Gold!
{{sticker:sg-kiko}} Congrats! Gl for continuing to climb, fingers crossed!
: Ah that would make sense then, still don't get the point of the chat ban if it doesn't get used on first/second offenders.
> [{quoted}](name=LordEscamoer,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9nliHfpz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:32:11.537+0000) > > Ah that would make sense then, still don't get the point of the chat ban if it doesn't get used on first/second offenders. They get used but can be skipped in cases of extreme flame or stuff like racism/hatespeech/encouraging self-harm. They probably skip them on lower level accounts if its obvious the player is using the account just to flame.
Vindsvept (EUW)
: Justified Ban?
Im pretty sure they go harder on low level accounts to prevent people from creating accounts just to make new playershate the game.
: Riot you spelled "Dimension" Wrong for Mord's R
They wanted to keep some bugs to make him feel like the old morde.
Show more

Timethief49

Level 96 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion