: If you're not willing to build vs the problem, don't complain about it.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: The more you cry, the more I laugh at you. Who the fuck calls Riven an assassin anyway??? You just keep humiliating yourself. No wonder you struggle even with a braindead champion.
aahahha you know a clone is mad when he's crying so hard "yOu HuMiLiaTe YoRsLefE NoT Me"
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ml5JVowN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:35:40.499+0000) > > typical noob who knows nothing about the game lol. Learn a bit and come back in a few years, but wash your mouth first, beginners are only allowed when they're humble You're Silver 4 with a negative WR on Panth jg I'm pretty sure you're the one that doesn't know nothing about the game. If this isn't your main acc, but a smurf account than I don't really know what to tell you then.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyNator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ml5JVowN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-19T14:29:21.418+0000) > > You're Silver 4 with a negative WR on Panth jg no need to go further, you're iron xD
: And what about my response is stupid, I explained why pantheon is a very simple champion.
Yep, you did. And you thought you were clever for bringing that completely unrelated point. Which is stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:15:39.827+0000) > > woah having to pick 2 specific champions or you lose > fun and balanced where did I claim he is balanced? Where did I claim he is fine? But you are a player got 2 choices: 1) pick one of the champions i mentioned to counter and stomp him 2) ban him oh and 3) bitch about it. Its been 3 patches now, how much bitching do you think riot needs to nerf him? Boards bitched about riven for months or years. She's still there, still top tier, still having animation canceling as a core of her gameplay, still being resourceless.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:53:53.583+0000) > > where did I claim he is balanced? > Where did I claim he is fine? you seem very clueless
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Gets rekt? You just came up with random insults like a 6 years old from the kindergarten. I am so rekt. :D You are playing a champion that requires 0 skills yet you are complaining about other players' skills. That is actually hilarious. :D "She rolls her head on the keyboard, and I'm dead" Then why don't you play her and win by "rolling your head on your keyboard"? Don't tell me, you are not in the mood. You have to practice more how to point and click. You don't have to answer, I really don't need your education by any means. :)
the verbal diarrhea... When the clones feel humiliated, they start to spam to spread confusion https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.252690991.1094/flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
: An what is the solution then? How would you balance them Panth, he is a very simple champ with really no skill shots. His main damage is low cost, decent damage, and point and click. Panth wins lane by spamming q in his opponent until he can go q w aa e aa q and they are dead. He then continues to poke his lane opponent until he can dive by triple proccing his passive which is really easy to do. He gets free last hits with his e passive guaranteeing a Crit in low targets which also helps in all ins.
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ml5JVowN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T07:34:40.991+0000) > Panth, he is a very simple champ with really no skill shots. His main damage is low cost, decent damage, and point and click. Panth wins lane by spamming q in his opponent until he can go q w aa e aa q and they are dead. He then continues to poke his lane opponent until he can dive by triple proccing his passive which is really easy to do. He gets free last hits with his e passive guaranteeing a Crit in low targets which also helps in all ins. LOOOL LOOK AT THOSE NPC repeating the same stupidities again and again I swear, those people are clones.
: The fact that you just call him a noob and tell him he knows nothing about the game.. And you don't even begin to explain how he is wrong. If you think he is inexperienced / incompetent then put your money where your mouth is and explain why you think hes wrong... This is one of the many reasons why pushes to nerf tahm kench have lost some traction, the people who want him nerfed are full of contempt for their fellow players as if any disagreeing should be treated with hostility. And don't go on about how pantheon has to roam and snowball with his R , because tahm kench does that too. (or atleast try to save towers with it)
If he asked nicely, I might consider his request! I have no obligation to educate anyone. If I do, that's purely benevolent, so it has to be pleasant or rewarded. He came to try to derail my topic sooo he gets rekt. I hold courteous conversations with courteous people.
: This is just a rant, if you want any chance of change you must come up with a solution. Also you’re playing a panth which is a very easy champion that wins almost every lane (except tahm since he’s broken)
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ml5JVowN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T07:16:49.403+0000) > > This is just a rant, if you want any chance of change you must come up with a solution. what kind of idiot would not see the solution to imbalance? Simply balance lol >Also you’re playing a panth which is a very easy champion that wins almost every lane (except tahm since he’s broken) lol you all clones, always the same pathetic excuses that make no sense and no point
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4rctrf0O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:00:55.198+0000) > > one occasional troll is fine, but r%%%%%s every game isn't In your math history, you have games where you are 0/4 AD jungle Soraka and 0/6 with Pantheon, with a pleathora of other games where your scores are just as bad, when you are the one doing poorly, what is your excuse then? > except ranking is individual, so that logic doesn't work It's individual yes, but you win or lose as a team, you can be MVP of a game, you still win or lose as a team, the same goes for the flip side. Stephen Curry might score 50 in a game, but if the score is 100 to 101, guess what, he doesn't win. > you are a better example lol I know that I'm not good and admit it and accept you, you don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4rctrf0O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:14:47.848+0000) > > In your math history, you have games where you are 0/4 AD jungle Soraka and 0/6 with Pantheon, with a pleathora of other games where your scores are just as bad, when you are the one doing poorly, what is your excuse then? What's YOUR excuse for having such poor reading skills? > I know that I'm not good and admit it and accept you, you don't. that's because you're bad and I'm good
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Complaining about others' skills when you are playing Patnheon, one if not the most braindead champion in the game, is a new level of hypocrisy.
typical noob who knows nothing about the game lol. Learn a bit and come back in a few years, but wash your mouth first, beginners are only allowed when they're humble
: > [{quoted}](name=Pandaluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:14:17.049+0000) > > For the love of god I agree. He's so insanely broken at the moment. Definitely top 3 of the most broken champs I've faced in LoL since my start in S4. I have yet to find a champ that goes even with him, he runs everyone down and is so obnoxious to play against. Makes me want to quit the moment I see I'm facing him. He's just so stupidly broken. Like come on, hotfix him already. He's just way too strong. {{champion:67}} top, rush {{item:3153}} , stomp him {{champion:43}} top, tank build or ap build, farm him with klepto. Staying out of his "range" via shield movement speed and point and click snare aka: fight fire with fire. They play a broken thing? What's his weakness? oh, he is melee. Then play champions that shut down melees without gap closers. Either that or ban him. Until riot fixes it, which won't happen any time soon, they can't even press 1 button to ban nightblue. Nerfing the frog/catfish needs more buttons to be pressed
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPqAvWZj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T04:57:37.442+0000) > > {{champion:67}} top, rush {{item:3153}} , stomp him > {{champion:43}} top, tank build or ap build, farm him with klepto. Staying out of his "range" via shield movement speed and point and click snare > > aka: fight fire with fire. > They play a broken thing? > What's his weakness? oh, he is melee. Then play champions that shut down melees without gap closers. > > Either that or ban him. Until riot fixes it, which won't happen any time soon, they can't even press 1 button to ban nightblue. Nerfing the frog/catfish needs more buttons to be pressed woah having to pick 2 specific champions or you lose fun and balanced
: Please nerf Tahm Kench and Riven for the love of god
Tahm Kench is the most pathetic in my opinion... The player has literally nothing to do except right click... At least riven players have a few keys to press... But what I find really ridiculous with her is how she loses no hp while supposedly being an assassin
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4rctrf0O,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:31:34.241+0000) > > Inters first game, inters second game, afk third game, trolls fourth game... There's no poing "playing" such games, they're lost before they started. So why does riot not try to fix their algorithms to choose teams? Because even if you had some perfect magical algorithm, there would still be trolls, inters, and feeders, you can only mitigate it to a certain degree. > Or find a way to give LP to those who deserve it and not just the team who wins? Because it is a team game, you win or lose as a team, if you don’t want the burden of other players, play a solo game. > Realeasing new champs and skins isn't gonna fix anything. Seeing as different teams work on that kind of thing, duh? > Or if it's a luck-based game, then admit it and give a price money to the winner, like the lottery.... You know in this magical perfect algorithm world you want, you would likely lose more right, a lot of players aren’t anywhere near as good as they think they are.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4rctrf0O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:49:57.822+0000) > > Because even if you had some perfect magical algorithm, there would still be trolls, inters, and feeders, you can only mitigate it to a certain degree. one occasional troll is fine, but r%%%%%s every game isn't > Because it is a team game, you win or lose as a team, if you don’t want the burden of other players, play a solo game. except ranking is individual, so that logic doesn't work > Seeing as different teams work on that kind of thing, duh? duh, duh? > > You know in this magical perfect algorithm world you want, you would likely lose more right, a lot of players aren’t anywhere near as good as they think they are. you are a better example lol
: Riot can't change the way people behave Riot does not control that they can enforce rules they can punish these people but they can NOT stop it before it happens.
but they can balance teams, punish people, and distribute LP correctly. Except they don't, they only release skins.
: Maybe you should stop being the inter in your games then.
can't stop something that never started, wtf are they teaching in school today...
: its a VIDEO GAME we have all the right to leave if you wont to with only a slight slap on the wrist in league as a punishment. NO ONE likes waiting 20 mins for q times even afkers do. i dont think that the punishment needs to be more strict because it would be unfair for anyone to be banned for leaving a VIDEO GAME they're not having fun with. Sorry had to put VIDEO GAME in caps so you remember that its only a VIDEO GAME
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ije2aR94,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-18T22:36:03.007+0000) > > its a VIDEO GAME we have all the right to leave if you wont to with only a slight slap on the wrist in league as a punishment. NO ONE likes waiting 20 mins for q times even afkers do. i dont think that the punishment needs to be more strict because it would be unfair for anyone to be banned for leaving a VIDEO GAME they're not having fun with. > > > Sorry had to put VIDEO GAME in caps so you remember that its only a VIDEO GAME Who said you couldn't leave? You have all rights to leave, then you get banned. Your responsibility, your punishment. You've seen a league game before, some are pleasant some aren't. That's how league is. If you didn't want to play this game then don't play it, it's pretty simple.
: Can we finally punish afkers and rage quiters?
-ban for ragequitters (easy to detect) -freedom to use the chat however you want it, if you want to suicide just because someone writes something then you're the one who should be banned from using video games (for your own sanity) How the fq can a billions dollars company be stoo stupid to understand this
: I just had a game that started promisingly, then 5 pings later, the whole team goes AFK.
this game is a fkn joke... Play perfectly, your team loses. Lose LP, lose MMR, you're punished by riot for their ineptitude to balance teams. Troll, your team carries, you get LPs when you don't deserve them. Pathetic botched job.
AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
Lol. When people realize riot doesn't give a single shit about their own rules. I've been telling you for years.
Rioter Comments
: learn how to carry
puahahah you must be a beginner, you'll see when you get to my lvl nobdy can carry 1v9
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-06-15T01:34:18.516+0000) > > Lol and how did u calculate my kda Einstein? i heard division was hard. even if it wasnt, you know....already posted on OP.GG i really hope youre a troll because the alternative...
thanks for showing your ignorance of the game, come back when you're passed tutorial
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:18:28.775+0000) > > I have very specific plays recorded for a highlights video, not entire plays, that's too long, nobody wants to watch that > > of course lol you have any clue how long it takes to edit videos? > > no I don't, I'm telling things like they are, your choice to believe or not > > oh they do "generate impact", to the point my team has to int and troll to negate it > > totally correct, and I always adapt myself : I report all feeders > > ok here are a few highlights from my last game > https://streamable.com/50rgz > I steal blue, gank urgot, carefully waiting for a good opportunity to stun him, and troll bot feeds 2 kills to draven. (Trash premade bot was trolling because mid banned yas) > 3:30 > queen's gank countered, for some mysterious reason she doesn't get stunned on the wall and goes away > https://streamable.com/g22qe > bot is 0/4 already > 6:30 > I have vision on both rivers, bot is 1/6 > https://i.ibb.co/8BGHt8R/Screen10.jpg > darius 3/1, bot is 1/8 > https://streamable.com/kjqa2 > draven shutdown > https://streamable.com/81z0t > darius 4/1 (once again, stun on the wall is short by a micropixel) > https://streamable.com/20fay > carrying 3 fights in a row with multiple shutdowns : > https://streamable.com/zlmmo > meanwhile, when they kill me, it's almost an accident, a coincidence : > https://streamable.com/oxy2d > https://streamable.com/teg46 > despite the int bot, we almost won the game, but they had to throw it with hard failed baron. these are bad clips. Your "them killing me was luck" clips are the worst of all, showing you tower diving a fed opponent for no reason and overextending into a blind jungle and wasting your abilities. all of your kills are against opponents who are over extended against allies who have already done most of the work for you, and in most cases they are the ones who actually get the kills while your contribution amounts to CC or less. And in two of them you show a distinct lack of understanding of your characters range/mechanics. The fact that you think these are examples of why youre better than you are shows how much you arent.
PUAHHAHAA EXACTLY AS EXPECTED Thanks for being such a predictable rito clone! I had fun toying with you for a while. Don't make any mistake - I always knew you were genetrash, never had any doubt at any moment. You were just providing temporary amusement. But you exhausted your feeble ressources, it was time to finish you off. You bit the bait like a rat bites the cheese, thanks for being so easy to expose. Ah, yes, you've exposed yourself I'm affraid. Now everybody can see what a pathetic fiend you a are and to what extend of lying you'd go to lick the boots of your master. Game over, iron!
Kai Guy (NA)
: I don't know how to rationalize your logic. For me... "I'm talking about the actual plays" That would be something I can record and share. The benefit of my plays and decesions would not need to be explained because they should be visable in their impact. So... If I "destroyed" in a match I would be able to have footage of it and show that to others. Your not doing this. Your asking me to believe that your making impact plays... despite the fact the play did not generate impact? When I play vs enemys far below my skill its difficult for me to not make impact, even with weaker teammates. It shows up in the game which is why I can show it, I don't need to tell some one a What if or coulda been. I just don't get it.... If you don't adapt your plays are not good. Constantly doing something you think might be good...with no results to show for it... just befuddles me. I don't think we are gonna see eye to eye. Do you have any in game proof "your destroying" that does not require me to create hypothetical situations for what would have made a play be impactful? Because if 100% of your plays you feel are good... despite not making any impact on a majority of them? I feel that's a you problem over teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:40:29.208+0000) > For me... "I'm talking about the actual plays" > That would be something I can record and share. The benefit of my plays and decesions would not need to be explained because they should be visable in their impact. So... If I "destroyed" in a match I would be able to have footage of it and show that to others. I have very specific plays recorded for a highlights video, not entire plays, that's too long, nobody wants to watch that > Your not doing this. of course lol you have any clue how long it takes to edit videos? >Your asking me to believe that your making impact plays... no I don't, I'm telling things like they are, your choice to believe or not > despite the fact the play did not generate impact? oh they do "generate impact", to the point my team has to int and troll to negate it > If you don't adapt your plays are not good. totally correct, and I always adapt myself : I report all feeders > Do you have any in game proof "your destroying" that does not require me to create hypothetical situations for what would have made a play be impactful? ok here are a few highlights from my last game https://streamable.com/50rgz I steal blue, gank urgot, carefully waiting for a good opportunity to stun him, and troll bot feeds 2 kills to draven. (Trash premade bot was trolling because mid banned yas) 3:30 queen's gank countered, for some mysterious reason she doesn't get stunned on the wall and goes away https://streamable.com/g22qe bot is 0/4 already 6:30 I have vision on both rivers, bot is 1/6 https://i.ibb.co/8BGHt8R/Screen10.jpg darius 3/1, bot is 1/8 https://streamable.com/kjqa2 draven shutdown https://streamable.com/81z0t darius 4/1 (once again, stun on the wall is short by a micropixel) https://streamable.com/20fay carrying 3 fights in a row with multiple shutdowns : https://streamable.com/zlmmo meanwhile, when they kill me, it's almost an accident, a coincidence : https://streamable.com/oxy2d https://streamable.com/teg46 despite the int bot, we almost won the game, but they had to throw it with hard failed baron.
: rift herald 1488 damage
every time https://i.ibb.co/hXVVxt1/Screen03.png
: it deals a % of heralds max hp, and this just happens to be the value. just in case you were actually looking for meaning here and not just meming, there probably is none.
I'm truly curious, cause it happens to me with every champ, at any level, 90% of the time. How did riot not notice this?
Kai Guy (NA)
: "I have a 100% winrate. I won every single ranked game I ever played on this account.** Stats speak for themselves. **What YOU call "winrate" is the pathetic rate at which riot gave me decent teams." But also > Stats are irrelevant. Look I don't have a clear understanding of what your using for your claim your destroying everybody. See I do value statistics. I also know that MMR is a statistical system so the reasonable expectation is it works of that relevant statistical Data. Elo derivatives almost always at the core do this by a priority of consistent overall win %. What confuses the hell out of me is your claim your destroying everybody. I don't see that by any stat or measurement of skill. Its not my trying to insult you but please understand this is not an empty question. The truth is that I do not understand the metric your using for your claims that you destroy everybody. I need that cleared up because I dont know why you feel that way and thus I dont see a justification for your reasoning that supports your ability to make this statement. What supports that statement that will allow me to take what your saying as the truth? "Because I said so!"... is not going to work to convence any one on the internet very well. It Is not my intent to be insulting, this is simply off numbers that im aware of influencing my opinion. So, If you want let me know in a reply. I will happily share what sites and stats I used to make this opinion. Most of it has to do with looking at your main champions Overall Win % for your MMR at a similar game range to yourself. Then checking on your in game stats and comparing for gaps. Now as you ignored part of my post about education on Elo. Here is some relevant information to the system and why its used. A reason the main metric in an Elo system is made off win %? That's because its an almost impossible metric to fake if you lack skill. KDA can be preserved. High low impact damage is equally as easy. Vision and CC score stack with out significant impact... many of the best CC ability's need to be saved at clutch moments so instant casting for just a few extra minutes of CC score is awful… eh you get the point.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T09:36:05.438+0000) > Look I don't have a clear understanding of what your using for your claim your destroying everybody I'm talking about the actual plays. Consistentely performing a lot better than the ennemy. Exemple : I'm playing a game where I've easily predicted where a kayn would start. I invade opposite, steal his jung. Then I gank top, our laner is bad and the ennemy runs away with 1hp. Then I know exactly kayn will gank mid, so I counter him. Once again, trash mid lets them both leave with low hp. I back, and predict kayn will go for the scuttler. I attack and outplay him, and... He's saved by roaming bot. (because of course why would they need to stay bot, it's not like we have 2 people there to threaten them) I had a much better game vision than my opponents, I had a better understanding of mechanics and reacted better, to the point they survived only thanks to the failures of my team. How is that not *destroying*? Then I started to lose momentum, so I went farming. Bot was feeding, Neeko was constantely pushing. I could easily predict ganks, and kept pinging her to back. She kept pushing, she kept feeding kayn. And, no, I couldn't stay mid for 10 mins, hoping she might stop being garbage by some miracle. That's not how the game works. At some point their feed was just too strong for me to counter, the ennemies simply had too much damage. It's stupid as that. At no point the ennemy team outplayed or surprised me, they didn't win by their own merit - they got carried by my team. But individually, in terms of playing, I, indeed, _destroyed_ them. End game kda simply being riot's achievement. Or my team's, if you will.
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: There was a very simple yes or no question why did you not address it? I asked "This is your definition of destroying?" Because I wanted you to provide a reply that answers that question. This is what I would like from you. Can be as easy as yes or no. Your welcome to add a description to justify your viewpoint. Unlike you, I will treat some one who responds with some basic courtesy and read their reply. If some one does want to engage in conversation I will stick around to carry it out. Apprently you do because you replyed to me several days later. So... ok. I think your reply is trash but I wont take it personally. The stats I provided where off your account. I will now update to your current stats for your main champion. 1.44:1 KDA 7.2 / 9.0 / 5.8 35% 20 Played Your other pick is 0.85:1 KDA 0.5 / 6.5 / 5.0 0% 2 Played. What i want is a direct reply to a very simple question that can be answered with as little as a yes or no. **Do you feel these stats represent some one who is Destroying "everbody"? **
uh? I already said I destroyed them in the first place, so you didn't have to ask the question - you already had the answer. That's actually proper courtesy : not to waste people's time asking for information you already have. Stats are irrelevant.
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RpKds2m2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T20:04:45.750+0000) > > look at my summs, do I have TP? lol why would you need teleport if you knew where he was going? was he magically faster than you somehow? Plus, you play Pantheon, so the answer is yes.
Rofl crazy you even have to explain what TP does and that ults come at lvl 6, to people trying to pose as knowledgeable
Baval (NA)
: your KDA has officially sunk lower than mine, and thats sad, because im terrible at map awareness and get ganked a lot
Lol and how did u calculate my kda Einstein?
Kai Guy (NA)
: > So... I didn't give a %%%% about their stupidities and I got a new account lol. Placement games, fresh mmr, playing with high silvers/low golds, and... I'm destroying everybody. 1.72:1 KDA 9.4 / 9.3 / 6.5 45% 11 Played This is your definition of destroying? > Elo is pure bullshit. It means nothing Its used in basically every single decent MM system. Its been the go to system for objective player ratings from the 70s and the core of it was built prior to that, thou implementation was trash. Its principles are entirely mathematical and adhere to the scientific method with the core of it being effectively self correcting and this holds true even when automated. To show some flexibility here, It was what was used to build Facebook. Its what is used to make the algorithms dating websites like Tinder. Its a proven, documented, and functional system. Its become a core part of the digital age and creeps into parts of your life regardless of how aware of it you are. Elo is far more then mobas my friend. I recommend you retract your statement and invest into learning a bit more about it. Now context does matter. Lets be fair. Riots implementation might have issues. As some one who loves Elo systems and learned aobut them I can easily point out that riots Duoing is being stupidly implemented. But your comments wrong, sucks, and you should feel a bit bad for perpetuating the dam imbecilic excuses players use to justify not improving. Feel free to go after riot for valid things they screwed up. But…. Arpad Elo Was a cool Fucking dude, Any one whos gonna talk shit about a nerd who truly loved doing something nerdy, Whelp ima have some beef with them. My friend, this Hungarian dude impacts our every day life with almost nobody knowing about it and all of it flows from the simple fact he was a passionate fan of Chess and liked numbers. That shit is cool as hell to me. Also PSA. if you call it E . L. O. Your wrong, its a last name.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-11T07:46:54.595+0000) > > Placement games, fresh mmr, playing with high silvers/low golds, and... I'm destroying everybody. > > 1.72:1 KDA > 9.4 / 9.3 / 6.5 > 45% > 11 Played > > This is your definition of destroying? ahahahh showing team stats to talk about me, rofl some people never learn didnt read the rest, next time make sure you focus your thoughts pls
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:23:33.270+0000) > > loool NO. I have a 100% winrate. *I* won every single ranked game I ever played on this account. Stats speak for themselves. > What YOU call "winrate" is the pathetic rate at which riot gave me decent teams. > Next time you're trying to mislead people, at least pay attention to the topic. From you OP.GG: TobiasyThA Favorites Ladder Rank 1,643,119 (88% of top) Update Tier Graph Last updated: 2 hours ago Summary Champions Leagues Live Game Ranked Solo Bronze 1 0 LP / 7W 16L Win Ratio 30% Nidalee's Sorcerers You actually do not have a 100% winrate. I don't really understand where you are taking this from. If, to you, winning is coming out ahead in the early game, maybe this is the case for you. A lot of people told you to increase your vision score. The thing about vision is that it allows you entire team to actually play better. It's not just meant for you. I also see that you play a lot of Panthon. This champ is good at early game, which a lot of lower elo players struggle at. This champ require you to make plays that your team cannot follow on. Widening your champ pool would help your teams to do more things. Basically, if you improve a lot in key areas, your teams should *magically* become better.
OP.GG doesn't show your personnal winrate, it shows the rate at which your team won, totally different! now you know
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T14:55:50.901+0000) > > lol 100% winrate is "pathetic"? I guess so if you're talking about the rest of the team... > > owww you've never seen gold, poor kid :( this is what it looks like so you can identify a golden frame next time : > https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9XcAAMXQE9hR-nXc/s-l640.jpg lmao im sorry, do you think a gold frame means the player is gold? that means they were gold last season kid. lmao btw, you realize i AM gold, right?
LOL STILL CRYING TO THE MODS? Rofl people are the real problem of this game, it attracts all the vermin and spineless losers
Baval (NA)
: if you easily predicted his moves why didnt you counter gank him instead of pinging? Seems like the above-bronze thing to do. And if Malz kept locking you down why didnt you build mercurial? Seems like the above-bronze thing to do.
look at my summs, do I have TP?
: well-known yet no proof of it other then *but it exist!! also a lot of youtubers who do iron to diamond never faced such a thing, and not to forget how does riot read minds of players to match them with those who have win or lose streak?
I've seen tons of so-called "high elo" youtubers carrying hard, except they were playing against total idiots. As I said, elo matters little, only teams matter
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:25:05.692+0000) > > The only thing you're proving is you have zero responsibility in climbing lol. You got carried, enjoy your luck. actually, that would be badluck, since the point of this acc is to GET INTO bronze(if i was to attempt it this season, iron). You ever thought that maybe, you don't have nearly as much skill as you seem to think you do? Maybe you're actually a bad player and could look for some improvement instead of trying to blame everything and everyone else?
> [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T07:55:01.366+0000) > You ever thought that maybe, you don't have nearly as much skill as you seem to think you do? Maybe you're actually a bad player and could look for some improvement instead of trying to blame everything and everyone else? That would be stupid... Think about your argument : if someone is bad, that means, on average, people around him are better, right? Then how come I always destroy anyone I'm against, how come I can easily predict what's gonna happen and tell people how to win?
: its not riots job to win you the game lol, if blaming them makes you feel better about you're inability to climb the go right ahead, but in the end the only person who is stopping you from climbing. Riot doesnt care enough about you lol
nah their job is to provide winnable games, not trashed 1 sided games that nobody can carry
: You're such an attention whore. You know that? Down voting every comment on your post because not everyone is 100% in agreement with your childish rant. Keep on feasting, troll. Because this is likely the only place you'll actually get fed since you're obviously incapable of achieving that reliably in game.
aaand wrong again, like always https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4062939036/2033735263136736?tab=overview But yeah of course every board lurker agrees with riot propaganda, that goes without saying
: You are completely delusional.
you're the one who needs crying to the mods because reality hurts you, not me
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiasyThA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-06-11T06:13:25.479+0000) > > nobody wins "on their own", you need the rest of the team. I carry, I camp them, I engage and they don't follow. I ping them, I tell them what to do and they don't do it. What else can I do? Hack their computers? a lot carry games solo, just check one of those high elo smurfs carrying while playing random ass picks. also i checked up your games and see your allies do will even in those where you cry about their stats like the 5/10 adc you cried about who did more damage then you. > neither, I just hope for my allies to just not int, and follow my calls. That's pretty much it. And everytime they do, I win. most of your loses you did hyper bad and had decent allies . > yeah, if I play panth or yi, I take everything, esp early. If I play poppy or rammus, I leave them. panth fall off hyper hard.... you are useless late if you take everything because panth is garbage late game champion heck a poppy or rammus with kills are more useful. if you are yi you can 1v5 if you get any sort of lead, just wait your teammates to fight and waste enemy cds then solo kill everyone. > I'm the one who carried, but we mostly won because they had an afk you still got carried, if not for cait it will be an easy lose.
> [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-06-11T07:23:36.768+0000) > > a lot carry games solo nah nobody does 5 players only need to right click on you and you'll die, whoever you are, faker or not. > also i checked up your games and see your allies do will I guess you meant "do well", anyway it's false both in spelling and meaning ,since they're the ones feeding early, so no being responsible of the loss is not "doing well" > most of your loses you did hyper bad and had decent allies . LOL, I was there, I did a lot better than them. Dude, you just started the game? Don > if you are yi you can 1v5 if you get any sort of lead, just wait your teammates to fight and waste enemy cds then solo kill everyone. you took time to udnerstand nobody solo carries, as you now realize, you need your team. Next you'll realize that if your team does nothing but feed, you can't actually 1v5 > you still got carried, if not for cait it will be an easy lose. no, carrying means you carry, not you get carried lol
: I feel bad arguing with you. I remember being bronze and thinking I deserve a higher rank. Luckily I didnt pointlessly try to justify those opinions on the boards and instead learned the game from higher ranked friends, and then realized that my elo was correct. When I was bronze I deserved bronze, I didnt have the skills then to be silver+. You dont climb by making new accounts and pretending you're higher rank off placements. You climb by learning the game and improving. I can personally tell you that, after everything Ive learned about this game, you could now put me on any champ, in any role, and I would stomp every game in bronze. You're not convincing anyone here that you deserve a higher rank. When it comes to ranked learn to respect the opinions of significantly higher ranked players, they probably know more than you. And focus on improving your gameplay, by learning the game. There's lot of good content out there that can teach you the fundamentals to allow you to easily climb to silver/gold or higher on any account.
Yeah I can see you feel bad, you need to cry to mods to remove messages because you get rekt
: wow you get kills playing an early game bully, sick skills! ok sarcasm aside, you can get as many kills as you want but if you dont know how to use a lead and finish the enemy nexus off you will never win on your own , you will simply count on having an ally to win you the game or count on having the better late game, but since you play a hyper early game champion you will almost always lose that bet. or worst you take all the kills and leave your team behind while your champ fall heavily and would give a lot of gold to the enemy team once killed putting them ahead. notice the one win you got had a heavily fed cait in your team to hard carry.
> [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-11T03:39:13.915+0000) > if you dont know how to use a lead and finish the enemy nexus off you will never win on your own nobody wins "on their own", you need the rest of the team. I carry, I camp them, I engage and they don't follow. I ping them, I tell them what to do and they don't do it. What else can I do? Hack their computers? > you will simply count on having an ally to win you the game or count on having the better late game neither, I just hope for my allies to just not int, and follow my calls. That's pretty much it. And everytime they do, I win. > or worst you take all the kills yeah, if I play panth or yi, I take everything, esp early. If I play poppy or rammus, I leave them. > notice the one win you got had a heavily fed cait in your team to hard carry. I'm the one who carried, but we mostly won because they had an afk
Rioter Comments
: This game isn't strictly about kills. it's about objectives and not making mistakes. You can get kills all game, but if you don't snowball your lead it's useless in a 26 minute game you only have seven wards placed? in the 42 minute game EIGHT wards. all game lol Ward jg to find where the enemy is, know when to trade objectives, this account has like less then 20 games played and im silver 4 lol if your in a lead top lane roam and help other lanes get caught up/ ahead Maybe look into a coaching session, it helped me a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Senior Papi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:54:11.122+0000) > > This game isn't strictly about kills. it's about objectives and not making mistakes. You can get kills all game, but if you don't snowball your lead it's useless lol obviously I already know that > in a 26 minute game you only have seven wards placed? in the 42 minute game EIGHT wards. all game lol lol always the same excuse "you didn't lose because your top mid and bot were all 0/20, it's because YOUR WARD SCORE IS 1 POINT TOO LOW!" it's pathetic, change excuse.
: how do people even get in bronze? last season i tried to hard int this acc into bronze and i couldn't get it under silver 3. I'm pretty sure everyone in "elo hell" is just too self absorbed to see it's more their fault than riot.
The only thing you're proving is you have zero responsibility in climbing lol. You got carried, enjoy your luck.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Then how are Challenger players getting to very high Diamond with 90-100% winrates on new accounts? Edit: Nice matchistory you got there, how much did you pay for that account?
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:01:01.960+0000) > > Then how are Challenger players getting to very high Diamond with 90-100% winrates on new accounts? > Edit: Nice matchistory you got there, how much did you pay for that account? l u c k
Baval (NA)
: you have a 17% ranked win rate on that account. I dont call that "stomping" hell, you have a 40% overall win rate including all those Twisted Treeline games. plus youre mostly playing with at best mid silvers, your highest ranked opponent was silver 2 and almost all your games have bronzes
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0nRrrvj6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-11T02:09:52.111+0000) > > you have a 17% ranked win rate on that account. I dont call that "stomping" loool NO. I have a 100% winrate. *I* won every single ranked game I ever played on this account. Stats speak for themselves. What YOU call "winrate" is the pathetic rate at which riot gave me decent teams. Next time you're trying to mislead people, at least pay attention to the topic. EDIT : actually, riot didn't even give me a decent team ONCE. Not fucking ONCE in seven games. They don't even have a 17% success rate, that was one single win, and why? Because the ennemy team had one afk. Good job riot, NOT ONE FUCKING DECENT GAME... 100% FAILURE... > plus youre mostly playing with at best mid silvers, your highest ranked opponent was silver 2 and almost all your games have bronzes annnn wrong again. I had golds in my teams when the pathetic riot's teammates didn't sink my mmr to silver. So I carry at low gold AT LEAST.
Show more

TobiasyThA

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion