ZyniX (NA)
: All the PR talk and really Riot just wants to use peer pressure to get players to spend money. Disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=ZyniX,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=NYOpvJyk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-13T17:30:26.463+0000) > > All the PR talk and really Riot just wants to use peer pressure to get players to spend money. Disgusting. upvoted
HyperSMB (NA)
: Autofill supports
lmao true.. i played vs pyke like 10 times out of 15 games when i was a bit lower rank luckily i'm only playing rakan so it's not too bad for me
Rioter Comments
: streaks are so rigged its disgusting
I don't believe in those " anti streak " theories, but sometimes matchmaking really is unlucky. I also promoted to gold, reached gold 3, and outtanowhere i'm against random irelia plat 4 , or next game vs a jax also plat 4 ( in a totally low gold elo game ) Why you wonder? Cause those good ppl probably trolled with other champs some games, dropped mmr, reminded themself they don't want to drop gold, and now they infest low gold games being at platinum level.
LaceUpXX (NA)
: We have them to determine what skill you are playing at in matchmade games. Basically, if you're winning the majority of games at a certain rank, your MMR will be higher and you'll win more points and get to your 50/50 point quicker. Same where if you get carried in promos, get placed high and lose games, you'll lose rank faster.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iGpmmMkW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T12:29:58.873+0000) > > We have them to determine what skill you are playing at in matchmade games. Basically, if you're winning the majority of games at a certain rank, your MMR will be higher and you'll win more points and get to your 50/50 point quicker. Same where if you get carried in promos, get placed high and lose games, you'll lose rank faster. if u check my profile i've climbed from s4(b3 mmr) to s2, but riot will still give me s4 mmr games, so that if i win i get +16 and if i lose -22.. So riot must think i just got lucky climbing right? But i'm still climbing as we speak, why wouldn't they raise the mmr of my games?
: Unluckiest day ever - ft. feeders and trolls
Man u are on 4 games losing streak and u are already posting in the forum? really? i saw people with something near 15 games losing streak with positive kda..
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:00:10.665+0000) > > Finished elo shaming and you start kdr shaming? Your arguments are quite limited and straight forward man, can you like... stop it? :) It's not like you're adding something to this discussion btw I'm quite sure you dont know what straight-forward means. Keep blaming your losses and inadequacies on the fact that your top laner didnt pick a tank. Implying you've added anything to this conversation except for the fact that you're toxic and belong in the elo you're in. Good day :)
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:14:36.672+0000) > > I'm quite sure you dont know what straight-forward means. Keep blaming your losses and inadequacies on the fact that your top laner didnt pick a tank. Implying you've added anything to this conversation except for the fact that you're toxic and belong in the elo you're in. > > Good day :) See ya, maybe next time actually add something to a discussion that isnt elo/kdr shaming
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:07:11.931+0000) > > ?????????????????? But did you even read the first post? > You think i don't gank top lane to troll cause i'm so funny, or because if i do my botlane will be slaughtered in the meanwhile by the enemy jungler? > I hav to stay between mid and bot to feed the ADC and win us the game, i can't camp a damn solo lane that has 0 impact on early game If you can’t gank all lanes then your jungle pathing is non-optimal (if not downright horrible). You don’t have to camp. You have to gank. You don’t have to feed the ADC - they get fed by their support with maybe a gank or two from you. I think your idea of this closed meta is what’s preventing you from being a better player - you’re refusing to accept that especially when skill is higher, this idea of “ADC wins game” isn’t valid and the idea of “self sufficient top” isn’t valid.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:09:03.670+0000) > > If you can’t gank all lanes then your jungle pathing is non-optimal (if not downright horrible). > > You don’t have to camp. You have to gank. You don’t have to feed the ADC - they get fed by their support with maybe a gank or two from you. I think your idea of this closed meta is what’s preventing you from being a better player - you’re refusing to accept that especially when skill is higher, this idea of “ADC wins game” isn’t valid and the idea of “self sufficient top” isn’t valid. Ok i guess, thats a fair argument ( better than someone else elo shaming ) cause i saw many games carried by some fiora toplane smurf 20/0/10 I know i have a lot more to understand, this is only my first season but i'm talking about my low elo tho, and more often than not, you camping and putting 2 people ahead ( sup and adc ) and other 2 behind ( their sup and adc ) will win the game. I mean.. you're right, i gank toplane maybe 1-2 times in the entire game, but I really think if i stay top jungle, my relevance in the game drops to 0. The enemy jungle will just gank bot lane and if they take any kill its gg from there
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:04:38.846+0000) > > ?? tldlr: top lane dies --> jungler fault.. ok i guess You said it yourself, you’re almost always refusing to gank for them, so yeah, it is your fault - you’re putting their lane at an immense disadvantage to troll them since you didn’t like their pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:05:36.757+0000) > > You said it yourself, you’re almost always refusing to gank for them, so yeah, it is your fault - you’re putting their lane at an immense disadvantage to troll them since you didn’t like their pick. ?????????????????? But did you even read the first post? You think i don't gank top lane to troll cause i'm so funny, or because if i do my botlane will be slaughtered in the meanwhile by the enemy jungler? I have to stay between mid and bot to feed the ADC, stay relevant, and win us the game, i can't camp a damn solo lane that has 0 impact on early game
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:49:18.890+0000) > > You obv didnt read the * note > Its obv that if a chall player play some squishy top will win either way wtf > I'm talking about my elo (?) > > I know split pushing strategies exist wtf Doesn’t have to be a challenger player. The difference is challenger players don’t have a jungler (you) hellbent on screwing their lane over because they’re playing squishy. Maybe the reason squishy top never works when you’re playing is because you fuck their lane over? Did you ever consider the problem is you not them? Hint: It’s you. Not them.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:03:15.588+0000) > > Doesn’t have to be a challenger player. The difference is challenger players don’t have a jungler (you) hellbent on screwing their lane over because they’re playing squishy. > > Maybe the reason squishy top never works when you’re playing is because you fuck their lane over? Did you ever consider the problem is you not them? Hint: It’s you. Not them. ?? tldlr: top lane dies --> jungler fault.. ok i guess
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:53:13.473+0000) > > You must be blind or what? > I didnt call anyone bronze, i said SEE YA IN BRONZE, can you even read? > > I'm not insulting or shaming anyone, but your : silver 2 btw. IS shaming, get a grip and learn to read > > PS: You saw my profile but as i tought your eyes don't work so well, i play only tank junglers.. so.. how is it shaming. I'm just stating your rank :). I didn't say it as an insult, like you did LOL "i tought your eye don't work well" quit bitching at your team to do what you want them to, make up for your own mistakes. The last 3 ranked solo games you played were 0/8/1, 5/10/19, and 4/8/11
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:59:27.857+0000) > > how is it shaming. I'm just stating your rank :). I didn't say it as an insult, like you did LOL > > "i tought your eye don't work well" > > quit bitching at your team to do what you want them to, make up for your own mistakes. > > The last 3 ranked solo games you played were 0/8/1, 5/10/19, and 4/8/11 Finished elo shaming and you start kdr shaming? Your arguments are quite limited and straight forward man, can you like... stop it? :) It's not like you're adding something to this discussion btw
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:48:06.883+0000) > > I said see ya in bronze, i don't even know what rank he is. > But you had to see my profile to boost your self confidenze that has to be so low. > Btw its my first season and S2 is more than enough :) clearly you're insecure about your rank if you wanna call everyone who doesn't agree with you bronze. My self-confidence is just fine lmao, I really don't care what rank you're at, just found it funny that you were calling people out as being "bronze" Keep an open mind bud, it'll help. Maybe one day you can not expect your team to cater to your whims and instead play a tank.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:51:15.644+0000) > > clearly you're insecure about your rank if you wanna call everyone who doesn't agree with you bronze. > > My self-confidence is just fine lmao, I really don't care what rank you're at, just found it funny that you were calling people out as being "bronze" > > Keep an open mind bud, it'll help. Maybe one day you can not expect your team to cater to your whims and instead play a tank. You must be blind or what? I didnt call anyone bronze, i said SEE YA IN BRONZE, can you even read? I'm not insulting or shaming anyone, but your : silver 2 btw. IS shaming, get a grip and learn to read PS: You saw my profile but as i tought your eyes don't work so well, i play only tank junglers.. so..
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:42:44.296+0000) > > GL playing those squishy top laner, see ya in bronze Posting this because I’m almost positive he won’t care: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Wuks Funny how it’s completely possible to be a viable platinum level player playing squishy top laners. Also funny how of the top 5 top laners that are most played in Diamond+, only one of them is your traditional self sufficient tank (Jax) whereas two of them are completely squishy (yasuo and ryze) and the other two are moderately squishy. Your idea of a meta is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:48:05.946+0000) > > Posting this because I’m almost positive he won’t care: > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Wuks > > Funny how it’s completely possible to be a viable platinum level player playing squishy top laners. > > Also funny how of the top 5 top laners that are most played in Diamond+, only one of them is your traditional self sufficient tank (Jax) whereas two of them are completely squishy (yasuo and ryze) and the other two are moderately squishy. > > Your idea of a meta is wrong. You obv didnt read the * note Its obv that if a chall player play some squishy top will win either way wtf I'm talking about my elo (?) I know split pushing strategies exist wtf
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:45:46.274+0000) > > Wooowie elo shamee nice argument You just did that above. How hilarious.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:47:01.497+0000) > > You just did that above. > > How hilarious. I said see ya in bronze, i don't even know what rank he is. But you had to see my profile to boost your self confidence that has to be so low. Btw its my first season and S2 is more than enough :)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:44:08.824+0000) > > -Silver 2 Wooowie elo shamee nice argument
: "My team picked a terrible team comp and now it's my turn to pick. Should I forgo my pride and choose a champ that'd benefit us? No. It's my team thats wrong and I'll choose what I first wanted and blame them for my loss."
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ARs0pjh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-11T16:41:39.545+0000) > > "My team picked a terrible team comp and now it's my turn to pick. Should I forgo my pride and choose a champ that'd benefit us? No. It's my team thats wrong and I'll choose what I first wanted and blame them for my loss." Yo, mr lv 10 smurf, if you see my history i play only tanks jungler cause thats what win you games.. so you don't have any rights to tell me this i guess
Rioter Comments
: Riot rolls out new system to catch smurfs
Twikai (EUW)
: How long does it take to get from honor level 1 to honor level 2?
im dabby (NA)
: I've had terrible Ranked experience so far.
Placement matches are just dumb This is my first season too, started around february, wanna hear my first 10 rankeds results? All losses, you heard right.. 0% win rate out of 10 games You can't match a newbe that has just started with low gold players.. this was the worst experience of my life. Then you get placed, and ... : wooow, i can actually win? But Yeah, rito should do something about that, they expect a total newbe to be on par with the rest of playerbase that play since s1
: Free wins
i legit don't know, but good luck the the gold promo!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:59:55.217+0000) > > i think there must be something in between. > Not a different border, but not even the same with something invisible.. > I mean.. in 1 year that i'm playing league i never saw that difference... > And i doubt anyone see that if not taught > ( This post isn't about only silver, Diamond division would be the same ) But that's the thing. What more can they do to make it look like what division you're in? Now that you do see the difference (and trust me, anyone who is looking for it will see it, if you aren't looking for it, you won't see it) you'll be able to proudly proclaim yourself whatever rank and division you've hit.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T17:05:13.181+0000) > > But that's the thing. What more can they do to make it look like what division you're in? > > Now that you do see the difference (and trust me, anyone who is looking for it will see it, if you aren't looking for it, you won't see it) you'll be able to proudly proclaim yourself whatever rank and division you've hit. ok ahahah, well ty you all for the answers i guess
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:55:22.532+0000) > > I know that the skill level is pratically the same, but from s5 to s2, there's work and a climb that from example s5 to s1 is pratically half the player base.. > I think such a climb must be rewarded yes, and there is a big difference between the silver 1 and the silver 5 borders. If you really want an entire different border, make gold.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:57:16.180+0000) > > yes, and there is a big difference between the silver 1 and the silver 5 borders. If you really want an entire different border, make gold. i think there must be something in between. Not a different border, but not even the same with something invisible.. I mean.. in 1 year that i'm playing league i never saw that difference... And i doubt anyone see that if not taught ( This post isn't about only silver, Diamond division would be the same )
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:51:47.685+0000) > > Get ninja'd :D ok > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:52:01.832+0000) > > o my god.. is riot serious? Not even a microscope can see that. > The idea is exactly what i was talking about but.. come on man.. something biggerrr My dude, the difference between silver 5 and silver 2 is minor *at best*
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:53:55.101+0000) > > ok > > My dude, the difference between silver 5 and silver 2 is minor *at best* I know that the skill level is pratically the same, but from s5 to s2, there's work and a climb that from example s5 to s1 is pratically half the player base.. I think such a climb must be rewarded
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:48:35.003+0000) > > ?? this is some news o.o can you link me something? http://newsoflegends-content.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2015/11/Silver-Borders1.jpg notice the slight differences. Apparently, its a difference between every division lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:50:35.516+0000) > > http://newsoflegends-content.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2015/11/Silver-Borders1.jpg > > notice the slight differences. > > Apparently, its a difference between every division lmao. > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:51:47.685+0000) > > Get ninja'd :D o my god.. is riot serious? Not even a microscope can see that. The idea is exactly what i was talking about but.. come on man.. something biggerrr
: you don't get the same border in the loading screen. There's a variation between the 1st division, 3rd division, and 5th division of each rank.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:45:56.375+0000) > > you don't get the same border in the loading screen. There's a variation between the 1st division, 3rd division, and 5th division of each rank. ?? this is some news o.o can you link me something?
Rioter Comments
: Games are a coinflip, fix it.
literally.. i had a 6 game win streak and now a 6 game loss streak..
Rioter Comments
Muxxik (NA)
: Play normal games, and play it until you win and you're not tilted. If you win one and you're still not feeling good about it, keep playing. Also, this piece of advice might sound obvious or kinda impossible but it can really help - stop worrying about your LP. Every win, no matter whether you just lost 6 in a row or not, is increasing your MMR. If you win a high enough percentage of games, you'll start to make big gains. Don't worry about 'making up ground' from a losing streak. You need to get into the mindset of every game is different. Also, some people are bronze and would love to be where you are. Just to reach the rank you're at will take them over a hundred games. You're much closer to reaching your goals then many people of lower rank than you, so just take it one game at a time.
> [{quoted}](name=Muxxik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MrdLqZ2K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-03T23:21:46.074+0000) > > Play normal games, and play it until you win and you're not tilted. If you win one and you're still not feeling good about it, keep playing. > > Also, this piece of advice might sound obvious or kinda impossible but it can really help - stop worrying about your LP. Every win, no matter whether you just lost 6 in a row or not, is increasing your MMR. If you win a high enough percentage of games, you'll start to make big gains. Don't worry about 'making up ground' from a losing streak. You need to get into the mindset of every game is different. Also, some people are bronze and would love to be where you are. Just to reach the rank you're at will take them over a hundred games. You're much closer to reaching your goals then many people of lower rank than you, so just take it one game at a time. i really like your answer, but after this type of losing streak i really feel like that the win or lose is so coinflip.. i have agency on about 10% of the battle outcome.. I get this weird sensation the game is trying to force me in this elo for no reason by getting bad team mates some times
Rioter Comments
: Why Season 8 Sucks In One Photo
tbh kha zix jungle isn't anything special, you lost cause your jungler fed him early
Irìss (NA)
: Gotta Say...The Client Stability Is Absolutely Crap Right Now
: WAOW RIOT WHY YOU BUFFER FIZ FAKING NOBS
i like the NERF FIZZ OR NO RP part +1
: whats with honors and rewards ?
> [{quoted}](name=Lissa not Elsa,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQqPwFXq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-30T18:50:30.977+0000) > > whats with honors and rewards ? you have to be at least honor 2 to take ranked rewards this year ( borders, victorious skin, etc )
Rioter Comments
: I question the point in even trying to play ranked
Yea.. ranked are you being forced to deal with a lot of bullshit just to get some lp..
: You don't get demoted if you just reached the new division. It will be allowed after a certain number of games, however. Odds are you had played that number before you dropped.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UyxMlxcJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-28T21:38:10.978+0000) > > You don't get demoted if you just reached the new division. It will be allowed after a certain number of games, however. > > Odds are you had played that number before you dropped. Yea i know that, 1° - 4° divisions are like 3 game of protection but still Imagine you being any rank, doin 3 game, find youself 0 lp, 1 game --> demoted. Isn't it too harsh? While 5° divisions of all ranks needs 40 losses to be demoted?
: Fix RANKED RIOT
I can approve your " matchmaking is broken " argument but the " thats why i'm silver while i win vs challenger " is just omegalul
Rioter Comments
: Jg seems an easy role to get your first primary choice nowadays
hell no. i'm low elo but its easy to say you're responsible with your mid laner of all the early/mid game
Kalamed (NA)
: WW Ult Broken
To be fair the guy has activated W, Ghostblade, Predator and has Deadman passive on, probably has Celerity and maybe also mobility boots so.. I would say this is something you wont see that often
: Why are your teammates dying to Master Yi so much? He's not more lethal than other junglers in the game, he just snowballs hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Carnicore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PU7jmyjr,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-27T20:17:14.576+0000) > > Why are your teammates dying to Master Yi so much? He's not more lethal than other junglers in the game, he just snowballs hard. yea thats it, he snowball way too hard, give him 2 - 3 kill = its pretty much over ( if the master yi has a brain ) He has a way too huge 2 items powerspike ( bloodrazor - rageblade )
: There are other ways to counter him besides CC. [Look at his counters.](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/MasterYi/) Rammus - Master Yi only has a 44% chance of winning against this champion. Rammus is too tanky to deal with unless Master Yi gets early kills, which is unlikely because good Rammus players will beat him in 2v2 fights and gank a lot. Shaco - There is nothing Master Yi can do against an invisible champion. Not to mention things like the boxes and clone really makes fights difficult for Yi. Shaco will usually invade and counterjungle Master Yi, and once he gets ahead he can just burst Master Yi when he's not expecting it. Udyr - Undodgeable stun, active counterjungler and invader. Kha'Zix - Lots of burst damage and invisibility. Jax - Counterstrike. Elise - Has a strong stun, a much stronger early game, and rappel makes her hard to kill. Warwick - Tons of CC, also really drain-tanky while doing a lot of damage. Evelynn - Stealth, hard CC, and burst damage. Pantheon - Reliable stun, tons of damage early game, and will usually snowball the game against Yi. Graves - Tons of burst damage, he can kite Master Yi without Highlander, and his smokescreen is actually really good against Yi. Taric - Can't get resets if the support won't die and his whole team is invincible for a few seconds. Alistar - Tanky, with tons of hard CC. Ahri - It's almost impossible for Master Yi to kill this champion. She's way more mobile than him when they both ult, and without ults, she just charms and kites. Zilean - Revive makes it really hard to get the first reset. Heimerdinger - It's really dangerous to engage on Heimerdinger. Kayle - Instant invincibility ult is really hard to deal with, and she's a huge damage threat in her own right. TL;DR Going tanky is almost never the best way to deal with Master Yi. Really it's a matter of denying him kills however you can, and killing him before he can kill you. Almost all champions in the game have tools to deal with Master Yi, whether it's mobility, stealth, untargetability, CC, or just a lot of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Carnicore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PU7jmyjr,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-08-27T19:12:06.714+0000) > > There are other ways to counter him besides CC. [Look at his counters.](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/MasterYi/) > > TL;DR Going tanky is almost never the best way to deal with Master Yi. Really it's a matter of denying him kills however you can, and killing him before he can kill you. Almost all champions in the game have tools to deal with Master Yi, whether it's mobility, stealth, untargetability, CC, or just a lot of damage. The thing is.. you WONT have problem with master yi as a jungler, i mean.. as you say.. just pick some counter pick and YOU can deal with him, but the rest of the team? All of master yi games as a jungler appear to me : watch your team mates getting slaughtered. I'm silver 3, i don't expect my team mates to be smarter than i am, they will have no clue to how deal with him, so i permaban him, and it's not like a master yi pick means we all have to pick some forced champ just to not die against him
: Master Yi is way over powered
Master yi is broken low elo i don't even know why his win rate is this average, at some point of the game this guy has literally 2x dps of any adc, while being unslowable and untargettable and three shotting squishy, no ty Permabanned
: Master Yi in low elo!
Someone downvoted you, but I support this. It's simply true, i'm silver 3 jung main, and I, every. single. game. ban master yi. It's not like i don't know how to face him.. i mean.. just pick rammus, amumu or whatever and YOU are fine. The problem are your team mates, if master yi happens to pick 1-2 kill early he will shred anyone except you in the team. Late game he's like 2 ADC amount of dps, and in this elo no one know how to play safe against him, i'm surprised he has a so neutral win rate ( something like 50% ) even in silver, 'cause in my games he ALWAYS carry the game while i can only watch him while he breaks everything.
: While we are talking about buffing Ahri
: Played vs the first Lee Sin in a month
It's not hidden op, it's straight broken, and any jungler knows that.. Last patch changed his Q that now deals up to 100% more damage on squishy targets ...
Thimes (EUW)
: It was always like that in silver, it is the most inconsistent tier of all, even bronze has more consistency in it. About climbing: You see, silver is an average Elo where everyone "just plays" and people do it for YEARS. That means no matter how long you "just play" there is no reason why you would climb out of silver by default, that is what people don't understand. If you want to get higher you have to put more effort into your gameplay... or you just don't and keep enjoying games in silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Thimes,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QL3NPwHh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T21:23:40.770+0000) > > It was always like that in silver, it is the most inconsistent tier of all, even bronze has more consistency in it. > About climbing: You see, silver is an average Elo where everyone "just plays" and people do it for YEARS. That means no matter how long you "just play" there is no reason why you would climb out of silver by default, that is what people don't understand. If you want to get higher you have to put more effort into your gameplay... or you just don't and keep enjoying games in silver. That's so true, i got placed b2 this season ( first acc ), it took me like 10/15 games to b2 --> s5 from s5-->s4 something like 30 games and now i'm hardstuck s4, with almost 110 games, as you say, no consistency whatsoever, every game it's not a coinflip, it's a roulette, will i get the plat smurf? Will they get the unranked lv 30 in placements? Will i get the toxic int feeder with 500 games in silver that doesn't care about lp? Will the enemy team DC out of nowhere? Will i get the Gold 5 ADC that is main support and screw all the game? ( literally happened my last game, elettroshock ashe btw ) You can do good and still be hardstuck silver in my opinion, the only way i can see i'll climb this is to play TOP NOTCH EVERY game, and pray your team wont screw you, but idk if i'm willing to play 300 games for a gold border.. I know i'm making a wall of text, but recently i really had it rough..
Show more

Trauja

Level 207 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion