: I love how they acknowledge that damage is too high overall, so they're going to nerf systematic damage for a while. They then nerf Ignite. Once. Back to where it was before a recent buff. That's it. Then they continue buffing champions twice as often as they nerf them, while doing little to keystone runes. Edit: Oh that's right, they nerfed Electrocute also... in early damage. Then compensated it with more frequent procs so it's still as good.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EniLdJhF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:15:16.047+0000) > > I love how they acknowledge that damage is too high overall, so they're going to nerf systematic damage for a while. > > They then nerf Ignite. > Once. > Back to where it was before a recent buff. > That's it. > > Then they continue buffing champions twice as often as they nerf them, while doing little to keystone runes. > > Edit: Oh that's right, they nerfed Electrocute also... in early damage. Then compensated it with more frequent procs so it's still as good. Wasn't long ago Poppy was a bit too much, so they nerfed the armor and MR on her W. She dropped too much in WR, so they buffed the damage on her Q..
: URF mode to unlock permanently (Buy to play)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Last season I had a feeding Draven Janna who kept using the missing ping to flame me and was being pretty aggressive in chat. My duo partner at the time says "It's not the jungler's job to win your lane, play a bit safer". Guess who got the 25 game chat restriction? My duo partner.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07nk0f7Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T06:27:32.948+0000) > > Last season I had a feeding Draven Janna who kept using the missing ping to flame me and was being pretty aggressive in chat. > > > My duo partner at the time says "It's not the jungler's job to win your lane, play a bit safer". > > > Guess who got the 25 game chat restriction? > > My duo partner. Bullshit. Your friend did **not** get chat restricted for that
: I'm never buying Little Legend Eggs ever again.
Lootboxes is to 100% gambling, and should not be legal
Rioter Comments
: I was thinking the other day that they should change Ohmwrecker to give it a defensive active that helps defend towers. Either something like you suggested or the old Fortify summoner spell, maybe just on one tower though. If you don't know what Fortify was it would make all turrets invincible while increasing their attack speed and making tower shots AOE. It lasted a few seconds but could be super clutch late game, or just help turn around an enemy turret dive.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tE6MNNeU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-05T12:48:04.736+0000) > > I was thinking the other day that they should change Ohmwrecker to give it a defensive active that helps defend towers. Either something like you suggested or the old Fortify summoner spell, maybe just on one tower though. > > If you don't know what Fortify was it would make all turrets invincible while increasing their attack speed and making tower shots AOE. It lasted a few seconds but could be super clutch late game, or just help turn around an enemy turret dive. Ohh boi, I've been here since season 1 xD
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: And who gets the gold ?
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tE6MNNeU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T12:36:33.173+0000) > > And who gets the gold ? The caster may get 30% of the gold or something? The main purpose of the item would be to auto defend a lane for a short moment, and being able to focus on something else
Rioter Comments
: You don't want something? Wow, you must be someone very important to tell us what you want and consider we should care. You could have picked one in the billions of offline games and played against silent IAs, and you would never suffer "muh evil toxicity". But** You CHOSE to play with humans, you made that conscious decision**. You wanted to humiliate people, you wanted to be worshipped, you wanted to be helped, maybe you wanted to be humiliated, who knows? But you wanted humans. And now **you want to ruin games because humans aren't like you want them to be and you cannot control them**. You were not there when we built this world. You contributed nothing, you risked nothing, you suffered nothing. And now you claim to know how games should be, and to dictate how people should behave. You can't cope with human interaction and negativity? Go learn to mute or play offline.
> [{quoted}](name=ƒashgorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0036,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:49:25.830+0000) > > You don't want something? Wow, you must be someone very important to tell us what you want and consider we should care. > You could have picked one in the billions of offline games and played against silent IAs, and you would never suffer "muh evil toxicity". > But** You CHOSE to play with humans, you made that conscious decision**. You wanted to humiliate people, you wanted to be worshipped, you wanted to be helped, maybe you wanted to be humiliated, who knows? But you wanted humans. > And now **you want to ruin games because humans aren't like you want them to be and you cannot control them**. > You were not there when we built this world. You contributed nothing, you risked nothing, you suffered nothing. And now you claim to know how games should be, and to dictate how people should behave. > You can't cope with human interaction and negativity? Go learn to mute or play offline. People like you are the toxic shits I'm talking about
Rioter Comments
Áery (NA)
: Hi Riot, has your fetish for damage made your forget about exhaust?
I'm literally only seeing Yuumi players using it
: Damage is too high, Vayne’s silver bolts don’t work in today’s meta
You kidding me? She should do 7% of the enemies hp in true damage each auto? No.
: Crit Nasus isn't a viable midlaner. Give immediate buffs. I recommend changing his lifesteal from 12/16/24% to 120/160/240% (at levels 1/2/3, of course) and letting his Q stacks crit.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=44JHnUsb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:24:47.075+0000) > > Crit Nasus isn't a viable midlaner. Give immediate buffs. > > I recommend changing his lifesteal from 12/16/24% to 120/160/240% (at levels 1/2/3, of course) and letting his Q stacks crit. "Nasus' Q now deals 100000% damage to jungle monsters"
Rioter Comments
KABLUMP (NA)
: hey it worked out for bliz fans Like four dudes got fired in the main command chain and they started making WoW better, cancelled immortal, put resources into better projects
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2T97VR4E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-29T12:18:23.150+0000) > > hey it worked out for bliz fans > > Like four dudes got fired in the main command chain and they started making WoW better, cancelled immortal, put resources into better projects Immortal isn't cancelled?
Sylpheon (EUW)
: Would it be possible to add some kind of Wishlist system in the store?
Nope, would be too much work for this multibillionaire-company
: I'm a jungler, so I'M SORRY if I made a post that has my personal perspective in it. Also, I think that without the waves of fire for wave clear at level 6, the hurricane rush is gonna probably end up being the new build for her on top lane, or else she's have no wave clear. So everything I said in this post about whether or not she should get at least the passive damage on her autos, is going to effect any kind of hurricane rush, whether it's jungle or top.
> [{quoted}](name=KOG IRL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=44JHnUsb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T14:27:10.943+0000) > > I'm a jungler, so I'M SORRY if I made a post that has my personal perspective in it. > > Also, I think that without the waves of fire for wave clear at level 6, the hurricane rush is gonna probably end up being the new build for her on top lane, or else she's have no wave clear. So everything I said in this post about whether or not she should get at least the passive damage on her autos, is going to effect any kind of hurricane rush, whether it's jungle or top. I mean, I main ADC. Should I complain that MF isn't viable in the jungle?
: Dude, I have been SAYING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS!!!!! They give absolutely zero Fs about you and me. We are literally poop stains that could go jump off a bouncy house and into a pool of refreshing water for a swim in the summer for all they care. Git Gud. RIGHT? King Rito won't bring back URF because its TOOOOOOOOOO much fun for the players and **NOT ENOUGH Friggin FUN FOR THE DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!** AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! They would rather make some STUPID MODE YOU HATE AND WATCH as you fumble around and aren't able to pick your preferred champ, and can't use your champ, and instead use some other dumb gimmick they made up, because its all about them, not you, ( Riot: "Idiot pleb player!") so the DEVs can watch as you struggle and get annoyed at their test mode you hate. DO WE NEED INFORMATION ON IF PEOPLE LIKE URF OR NOT? NO! THEY LOVE IT! Thats why people quit, because Riot made a mode that was SOOOOOOO fun, that when they took it away, it made their classic regular mode look like shit, because it is shit, and they would rather say F the players and fans, than give them URF.... Oh wait, they gave us URF back..... NO HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING! Its ALLLLLLLL RANDOM URF!!! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Rito: "IDIOT PLAYER, thought you could just have fun and pick your favorite champ???? You are stupid, you forget the developers get to tell you what you can and can't play or pick, so no more URF, no more Star Guardian Event, just shut up and play our garbage mode you don't like, oh and if you don't like it, you can play dumb classic 5v5 rift." _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ {{champion:122}}
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rWG1TqBi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T02:08:40.278+0000) > > Dude, I have been SAYING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS!!!!! > > They give absolutely zero Fs about you and me. We are literally poop stains that could go jump off a bouncy house and into a pool of refreshing water for a swim in the summer for all they care. Git Gud. RIGHT? > > King Rito won't bring back URF because its TOOOOOOOOOO much fun for the players and **NOT ENOUGH Friggin FUN FOR THE DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!** AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! > > They would rather make some STUPID MODE YOU HATE AND WATCH as you fumble around and aren't able to pick your preferred champ, and can't use your champ, and instead use some other dumb gimmick they made up, because its all about them, not you, ( Riot: "Idiot pleb player!") so the DEVs can watch as you struggle and get annoyed at their test mode you hate. > > > DO WE NEED INFORMATION ON IF PEOPLE LIKE URF OR NOT? > > > NO! THEY LOVE IT! > > Thats why people quit, because Riot made a mode that was SOOOOOOO fun, that when they took it away, it made their classic regular mode look like shit, because it is shit, and they would rather say F the players and fans, than give them URF.... > > > Oh wait, they gave us URF back..... NO HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING! Its ALLLLLLLL RANDOM URF!!! > > _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ > Rito: "IDIOT PLAYER, thought you could just have fun and pick your favorite champ???? You are stupid, you forget the developers get to tell you what you can and can't play or pick, so no more URF, no more Star Guardian Event, just shut up and play our garbage mode you don't like, oh and if you don't like it, you can play dumb classic 5v5 rift." > _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ > > > {{champion:122}} I fucking love your response
Zee Zone (EUW)
: They just feel uninspired. As for "no new gamemode" you can thank TFT for that: **Game Modes and Events** "We've had fewer temporary modes available this year due to our focus on other work, _**TFT especially**_." - Meddler https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hLGAeHTA-quick-gameplay-thoughts-august-23
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OkTbEMMQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T08:47:55.803+0000) > > They just feel uninspired. > > As for "no new gamemode" you can thank TFT for that: > > **Game Modes and Events** > > "We've had fewer temporary modes available this year due to our focus on other work, _**TFT especially**_." - Meddler > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hLGAeHTA-quick-gameplay-thoughts-august-23 Yeah, it's such a fucking stupid response from them. they're a multiBILLIONAIRE company, they should be able to work on more than one mode at a time
Rioter Comments
: Vayne isn't even good tho? There is at least 5 better adcs to pick, there is also no reason to pick Vayne when Kaisa exist. She is weak early with low range and single target dmg only, clear weaknesses. And if you lose to 0/14 Vayne, I'm pretty sure it's on you.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhO5RXPG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T08:22:07.330+0000) > > Vayne isn't even good tho? There is at least 5 better adcs to pick, there is also no reason to pick Vayne when Kaisa exist. She is weak early with low range and single target dmg only, clear weaknesses. And if you lose to 0/14 Vayne, I'm pretty sure it's on you. She needs like two items and she starts killing everyone. Vayne is broken
Rioter Comments
Proxy345 (NA)
: This game can really feel like a huge waste of time sometimes honestly
Please, it more or less never takes that much time
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: “This champion is too strong in pro play so now nobody gets to play it.”
They seriously need to seperate the Pro play and Casual play. It's getting quite annoying not being able to play champs because they are nerfed to the ground as they are strong in pro play
: Why does everyone hate Miss Fortune?
Who calls her weak? She isn't weak
HàrrowR (EUW)
: People complain about damage but rarely build more than one or two defensive items.
It's because it isn't work it. It's way too easy to just go trough all defenses
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAP3isWX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T06:55:27.333+0000) > > i don't understand the question Ah shit, sorry. I recently got a new phone and the default keyboard with the auto correct is going full gibberish, corrected the question.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAP3isWX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:23:14.423+0000) > > Ah shit, sorry. I recently got a new phone and the default keyboard with the auto correct is going full gibberish, corrected the question. Her winrate..?
: Love how rather than take the straightest clear path my champ diverts into and around my minions
Minion pathing and hitboxes should absolutely have a look at, but removing allied minions hitboxes isn't the answer
: Love how rather than take the straightest clear path my champ diverts into and around my minions
Downvote me all you want, but it would make certain champs completely and utterly useless, while it also would break some champs
: Ally minion block needs to be removed.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dEz3riAy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:04:36.146+0000) > > Ally minion block needs to be removed. No.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tGumHkBi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:32:10.900+0000) > > You serious? Just look around you and you will see how displeased people are with Riot releasing this echo chamber. no one is gonna post "lul i actually like eternals" for backlash reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tGumHkBi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:50:59.164+0000) > > echo chamber. > > no one is gonna post "lul i actually like eternals" for backlash reasons. Or because barely anyone wants to pay that much for stats..?
: at the end of the day, no one cares about eternals other than those who are gonna buy it.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tGumHkBi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:26:12.794+0000) > > at the end of the day, no one cares about eternals other than those who are gonna buy it. You serious? Just look around you and you will see how displeased people are with Riot releasing this
Rioter Comments
: A re-purposed Force of Nature as another tank MR option?
In my opinion MR is already too strong. We need better ways to protect ourselves from AD. Mages seems useless once the enemy builds MR, but AD's seem too strong
enshine (NA)
: the ***ONLY*** purpose of exp boosts is leveling to 30. i thought this was obvious? in fact, you spend even _less_ money getting to ranked with a fresh account than you would before BE. before BE, you'd have to buy XP _and_ IP boosts to get to ranked. Now, you get enough BE to go into ranked with only XP boosts
> [{quoted}](name=enshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mgMIaL0t,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-08-16T03:23:03.632+0000) > > the ***ONLY*** purpose of exp boosts is leveling to 30. i thought this was obvious? > > in fact, you spend even _less_ money getting to ranked with a fresh account than you would before BE. before BE, you'd have to buy XP _and_ IP boosts to get to ranked. Now, you get enough BE to go into ranked with only XP boosts It should be stated officially by RiotGames.
JDanny2 (NA)
: if you wanted BE why would you buy an XP boost and not an event pass? now, let me run some numbers at you since you are upset that you did not get what you thought you were buying. Event passes. each loss is worth 6 tokens. each win is worth 12 token. average 6 and 12= (6+12)/2 or 18/2= an average of 9 tokens per game if your WR is at 50%. a random champ shard(which ONLY pulls from the 4800 and 6300 BE champ pools) costs 50 tokens. so to get a champ shard on a 50% WR you would need to play 50/9 games, or approximately 6 games. a 4800 BE champ shard is worth 960 BE when it is dusted, and 6300 shards are worth 1260 when dusted. that means 6 games average will yield 960-1260 BE. or, per game you average 150-210 BE. for a losing streak you will still gain 6 per game, so you will play 9 games to an average BE gain of 100-150 BE per game. however, a hot streak at 12 tokens per game will only take ~4 games to gain a champ shard, so you average comes up to 240-415 BE per game. that is not counting the FWotD. and it is working under the assumption that you are simply dis-enchanting all of the shards you get. however if you are working smartly and efficiently, you will not be dis-enchanting all of the shards you pick up, only shard for champs you already own or duplicate champ shard for champions you do not believe you will want to mastery out in the near future. the reason for this is because champ shards something like double in value if they are upgraded, in the the form of heavily discounting that amount of BE needed to gain the champ they represent. i believe upgrade costs are 2780 and 3760 respectively, a nice discount from 4800 and 6300 BE. so, in the very worst case scenario, you own no champs in the 4800 or 6300 brackets. and the exchange that would take the most shards overall, dis-enchanting 4800 shards in order to upgrade a 6300 shard. since you get 960 BE per 4800 shard you dust, and you need 3760 in order to upgrade your 6300 shard that mean you need 3760/960 shards in your worst case scenario. which comes out to about 4 champion shard or will need to play at the maximum, 36 games, so if you count in the approximately 2500 BE discount, that means you gained 960(4)+2500[value] over the course of 36 games MAX. which comes out to a minimum of 3740+2500[value] or 6240 total value. over the course of 36 games[maximum mind you], you got a total average value of nearly 200 BE per game, and that is if you are so amazingly bad at the game or have such poor RNG luck that you lost 36 games in a row. however, if you win at least one, FWotD is worth 3 of those losses, and the win itself is worth two. so if you got on a fat hot streak, you actually looking at about 12 wins to get the same value. over doubling the total average value gained to nearly 400 BE [total value] gained per game. and this pass comes with 200 tokens anyway all the tokens you would have gained if you had it since day one, as well 4 event ords, and last for like a month. for like 15 bucks. and i swear every month nowadays seems like it has a new event during it, if there are no holidays then they just make one up, like versus or the current one project. if you want a fat BE boost, buy a pass and see how hilariously easy making BE actually can be nowadays. i played back in the day, and this pass is easily double what we got per game back in the day. i am more then happy with MY purchase, because i thought about it, looked into it, and made an informed decision buying what i wanted, which was a hilariously easy way to earn champs without spending a fortune on the RP to buy them. case in point, this event i spent 15 bucks and have unlocked 4 4800 champs, 3 6300 champs, and have another almost 20 champ shard waiting in the wings, all for the low price, of about 15 bucks. PS riot if you read this, thanks for the event passes, ik some people give you all flak for it but they are awesome plz keep them coming 😁.
> [{quoted}](name=JDanny2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mgMIaL0t,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:19:12.930+0000) > > if you wanted BE why would you buy an XP boost and not an event pass? > now, let me run some numbers at you since you are upset that you did not get what you thought you were buying. > Event passes. > each loss is worth 6 tokens. > each win is worth 12 token. > average 6 and 12= (6+12)/2 or 18/2= an average of 9 tokens per game if your WR is at 50%. > a random champ shard(which ONLY pulls from the 4800 and 6300 BE champ pools) costs 50 tokens. so to get a champ shard on a 50% WR you would need to play 50/9 games, or approximately 6 games. a 4800 BE champ shard is worth 960 BE when it is dusted, and 6300 shards are worth 1260 when dusted. that means 6 games average will yield 960-1260 BE. or, per game you average 150-210 BE. for a losing streak you will still gain 6 per game, so you will play 9 games to an average BE gain of 100-150 BE per game. however, a hot streak at 12 tokens per game will only take ~4 games to gain a champ shard, so you average comes up to 240-415 BE per game. that is not counting the FWotD. and it is working under the assumption that you are simply dis-enchanting all of the shards you get. > however if you are working smartly and efficiently, you will not be dis-enchanting all of the shards you pick up, only shard for champs you already own or duplicate champ shard for champions you do not believe you will want to mastery out in the near future. the reason for this is because champ shards something like double in value if they are upgraded, in the the form of heavily discounting that amount of BE needed to gain the champ they represent. i believe upgrade costs are 2780 and 3760 respectively, a nice discount from 4800 and 6300 BE. so, in the very worst case scenario, you own no champs in the 4800 or 6300 brackets. and the exchange that would take the most shards overall, dis-enchanting 4800 shards in order to upgrade a 6300 shard. since you get 960 BE per 4800 shard you dust, and you need 3760 in order to upgrade your 6300 shard that mean you need 3760/960 shards in your worst case scenario. which comes out to about 4 champion shard or will need to play at the maximum, 36 games, so if you count in the approximately 2500 BE discount, that means you gained 960(4)+2500[value] over the course of 36 games MAX. which comes out to a minimum of 3740+2500[value] or 6240 total value. over the course of 36 games[maximum mind you], you got a total average value of nearly 200 BE per game, and that is if you are so amazingly bad at the game or have such poor RNG luck that you lost 36 games in a row. however, if you win at least one, FWotD is worth 3 of those losses, and the win itself is worth two. so if you got on a fat hot streak, you actually looking at about 12 wins to get the same value. over doubling the total average value gained to nearly 400 BE [total value] gained per game. and this pass comes with 200 tokens anyway all the tokens you would have gained if you had it since day one, as well 4 event ords, and last for like a month. for like 15 bucks. and i swear every month nowadays seems like it has a new event during it, if there are no holidays then they just make one up, like versus or the current one project. if you want a fat BE boost, buy a pass and see how hilariously easy making BE actually can be nowadays. i played back in the day, and this pass is easily double what we got per game back in the day. i am more then happy with MY purchase, because i thought about it, looked into it, and made an informed decision buying what i wanted, which was a hilariously easy way to earn champs without spending a fortune on the RP to buy them. case in point, this event i spent 15 bucks and have unlocked 4 4800 champs, 3 6300 champs, and have another almost 20 champ shard waiting in the wings, all for the low price, of about 15 bucks. > PS > riot if you read this, thanks for the event passes, ik some people give you all flak for it but they are awesome plz keep them coming 😁. What the fuck are you talking about? I wrote this post TWO YEARS AGO
Rockman (NA)
: I wonder if they'd charge us for a working client
: Man I really would like if eve's ult didn't make her invulnerable while it also kills me
She doesn't oneshot you with it. It's an execute. You know if she comes for you
Rioter Comments
heyons (NA)
: A player trolled to make us "suffer". Then they threatened to shoot up a school
: Your playing Janna and are annoyed cause your not one shotting people? Buy 1000 bonus true damage AD for 20 mins for the cheap price of $4.99 Your playing Nidalee and annoyed your spears are slow? Give your spears 1000 bonus MS for the small price of $2.99 Your Kindred and annoyed that whenever you level 1 tower dive you die? Buy tower invincibility for the small price of $12.99
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4K1oMZX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T20:14:07.736+0000) > > Your playing Janna and are annoyed cause your not one shotting people? Buy 1000 bonus true damage AD for 20 mins for the cheap price of $4.99 > Your playing Nidalee and annoyed your spears are slow? Give your spears 1000 bonus MS for the small price of $2.99 > Your Kindred and annoyed that whenever you level 1 tower dive you die? Buy tower invincibility for the small price of $12.99 Jesus fuck. I can see in front of me how Nidas spears are like WHOOOOOSH
Rioter Comments
: LCS/LEC Braum Chroma but no Skin
Nah, it just says that you get a chroma
Rioter Comments
: Mordekaisar's Ult... How?
Although Mordekaiser isn't a tank, and has no way to actually catch his enemy
Paceboy (NA)
: Game is still in progress...
Same here. Has happened to me twice this week, once in SR and once on Aram
Show more

TrikzterzArma

Level 185 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion