: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=h6Ivr1KI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T23:11:19.298+0000) > > 1 word > purple Sums up her main color scheme. But let's be honest, it's the one true color :P
> [{quoted}](name=Magnovius,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=h6Ivr1KI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T23:31:18.274+0000) > > Sums up her main color scheme. But let's be honest, it's the one true color :P i wonder,it taste like purple?!
: [Champion Concept] Katia, The One Woman Army
You take the idea from Pantheon rework teaser,am i right?
Rioter Comments
SSmotzer (NA)
: She wouldn't have always been bear like. She would have been a nerdy owl girl, then she loses her mind and changes into a beastly owl bear. The reason she is in the Freljords is probably because the chapter was, most likely, within Mordekaiser's Immortal Bastion at one point and she can feel it was somewhere within the north eastern area, which is where the Bastion is. So she overshot Noxus a bit, and is now looking on foot. That, and how is she going to get into the heart of Noxus? Story wise she would probably try, and fail, but end up sensing the chapter south, causing her to travel to the jungles of Shurima, where Nidalee lives, then hop over to Bilgewater, before finally confronting the Shadow Isles. She will probably get a skin for each area she visits. From there she would probably be canonically dead, get an undead legendary lore skin, and switch allegiances from a chaotic neutral Shuriman Ascended to a chaotic evil dweller of the Shadow Isles. A tragic end to a tragic character.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gn7XdUev,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T14:37:11.109+0000) > > She wouldn't have always been bear like. She would have been a nerdy owl girl, then she loses her mind and changes into a beastly owl bear. > > The reason she is in the Freljords is probably because the chapter was, most likely, within Mordekaiser's Immortal Bastion at one point and she can feel it was somewhere within the north eastern area, which is where the Bastion is. So she overshot Noxus a bit, and is now looking on foot. That, and how is she going to get into the heart of Noxus? > > Story wise she would probably try, and fail, but end up sensing the chapter south, causing her to travel to the jungles of Shurima, where Nidalee lives, then hop over to Bilgewater, before finally confronting the Shadow Isles. She will probably get a skin for each area she visits. From there she would probably be canonically dead, get an undead legendary lore skin, and switch allegiances from a chaotic neutral Shuriman Ascended to a chaotic evil dweller of the Shadow Isles. A tragic end to a tragic character. Yeah...very tragic end...
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Champion Concept] Bomai, Mad Seeker of the Lost Chapter
The concept is really good! Very original to make a champion half bear-half owl...it reminds me one character from one movie,but i don't remember his name and the name of the movie,anyway nice idea.But at first sight i thinking what she is from Freljord,so that's my question: Why Bomai is from Shurima,but not from Freljord?it makes more sense because Bomai is half bear-half owl,and those creatures live both in snowy lands. At least,the concept is creative and seems pretty^^{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Tanyr, The Aspect of Balance (A former scientist from the Blessed Isles who ascended into an Aspect)
The concept is good,but....BUT,one problem: there is no balance in League of Legends:DDD
: Mordekaiser Rework Idea
: Karashir - Guardian of Greed
Is that the THIRD deadly sin in league of Legends?)))) (Evelynn=lust,Tahm kench=gluttony)
: [Skin idea] Bloodmoon Trundle
: Belveder, The Holy Paladin(Champion Concept)
{{champion:10}}:Am i a joke to you?
: Fan VU of Leblanc
Hmm,seems interesting.I like it!
: A total rewrite is needed.
> [{quoted}](name=FluffahPirate,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=w292vNEh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-24T16:59:48.544+0000) > > A total rewrite is needed. But anyway,i like your concept,very creative:D
: [Champion Concept] Agatha - Witch of the Wilds
One problem: Agatha,it's the name of one cow in Braum's village XD.Check his interaction with Alistar.
: Hello, I know you and I already saw and read your Udyr concept rework...And its great! I really like this one, its more original and different :) Hare Krishna {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=igracek fousac,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gEwLiNIz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T16:58:45.300+0000) > > Hello, I know you and I already saw and read your Udyr concept rework...And its great! > I really like this one, its more original and different :) > Hare Krishna {{sticker:katarina-love}} Thank you^^{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Vartius (EUNE)
: Anyone noticed how Morde's new helmet seems to resamble the noxian crest?
LOL of course it is! Mordekaiser is the one who create the immortal bastion,and the one who was drive out by Vladimir in one short story.
Vartius (EUNE)
: Seeing the new Mordekaiser emote, I decided to redraw him in a more serious style
Gilgayu (NA)
: Ovenaas the Frozen-Darkin
Finally!i find a normal and good concept,were the darkin have double AA xd ({{champion:266}} approve it!)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=lowrankhero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6uwhUUaA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T09:19:44.003+0000) > > dude, I don't know where you're from, but before you try posting in English again learn how to speak it first. You came here to teach me how to talk in english or to say your opinion about my concept? Don't like it?fine,press dislike and go ahead from my concept,what is your problem?
: first note, the grammar here is horrendous. I can barely understand what his abilities even do. Second, all of these abilities are about as dull as your comprehension of English. third his passive is dumb, its just an enhancement of one of his abilities. I can't even get through this new backstory you wrote. And from what i can gleam. A young mage trains and misses her spell and makes a mountain come to life. which is dumb. Why would he be nice to A.sol, if he's is targonian now he should look down on A.sol
> [{quoted}](name=lowrankhero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6uwhUUaA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T21:30:49.993+0000) > > first note, the grammar here is horrendous. I can barely understand what his abilities even do. > Second, all of these abilities are about as dull as your comprehension of English. third his passive is dumb, its just an enhancement of one of his abilities. I can't even get through this new backstory you wrote. And from what i can gleam. A young mage trains and misses her spell and makes a mountain come to life. which is dumb. > > Why would he be nice to A.sol, if he's is targonian now he should look down on A.sol Yes it is,but who tell to him what he must be like all?a human what can die only by him foot?xd
Rioter Comments
: Fear. His passive is fear. :P
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LycErsBN,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T19:24:04.428+0000) > > Fear. > > His passive is fear. :P yeah it is^^
: I have entirely different Idea's for fiddlesticks and what should happen, and this isn't it.
> [{quoted}](name=CozinnLazzaPayne,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LycErsBN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-13T17:34:29.760+0000) > > I have entirely different Idea's for fiddlesticks and what should happen, and this isn't it. Tell me then,what was your idea?
: Hello My ego would like to get Udyr reworked. Its my main champ too. Riot shared a new story about Udyr,Sejuani and Volibear. In this story-Udyr and Volibear are really different. Volibear is something like a demon and Udyr is a shapeshifter. There are also a new stances such as: Clever lynx,Iron boar,Undying eagle and a great Ram. He was also turning into Bear and/or realsing bear spirit. Story: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/cs_CZ/story/silence-for-the-damned/ Udyr is with Volibear on high priority full VGU rework list. Suddenly Riot gave us this story where is almost like actuall hint on Volibear and Udyr rework...see? Udyr and Volibear-They are both on high priority VGU rework list and Riot gave both of them a new story where they are almost like in their reworked forms...Why would they create and share a new story on those champions when they are in their high priority list? Maybe just to cancel their rework or something different idk :D ... +Udyr is a champion with a longest time without a skin...Udyr didnt have a skin for like 3 years? This is another think why Udyr can get reworked in this year and also a in a near future. Have a nice day I love you and sorry for my grammar mistakes {{champion:77}} {{summoner:30}} Hare Krishna
> [{quoted}](name=igracek fousac,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gEwLiNIz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T19:41:47.416+0000) > > Hello > My ego would like to get Udyr reworked. > Its my main champ too. Riot shared a new story about Udyr,Sejuani and Volibear. > In this story-Udyr and Volibear are really different. Volibear is something like a demon and Udyr is a shapeshifter. There are also a new stances such as: > Clever lynx,Iron boar,Undying eagle and a great Ram. He was also turning into Bear and/or realsing bear spirit. > Story: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/cs_CZ/story/silence-for-the-damned/ > Udyr is with Volibear on high priority full VGU rework list. Suddenly Riot gave us this story where is almost like actuall hint on Volibear and Udyr rework...see? > Udyr and Volibear-They are both on high priority VGU rework list and Riot gave both of them a new story where they are almost like in their reworked forms...Why would they create and share a new story on those champions when they are in their high priority list? Maybe just to cancel their rework or something different idk :D ... > +Udyr is a champion with a longest time without a skin...Udyr didnt have a skin for like 3 years? This is another think why Udyr can get reworked in this year and also a in a near future. > > Have a nice day I love you and sorry for my grammar mistakes {{champion:77}} {{summoner:30}} > > Hare Krishna I have do a Udyr concept rework,but the problem is what i did it very long time ago,would you kindly check it? It's here https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/wWaQocFA-concept-reworkudyrthe-spirit-master
: I had a hard time understanding what you meant in some of the sentences but I see you've put work into this. I like it!
> [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LycErsBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:08:20.363+0000) > > I had a hard time understanding what you meant in some of the sentences but I see you've put work into this. I like it! Sorry what you didn't get some parts,i was tired to end it.
: [Concept rework]Fiddlesticks,the cursed one.
[**Bonus to him lore**] [**Curse of hunger**] By the legends,one Demacian hunter kill a white deer,this deer was the lovely animal for an ancient god of the dark forest,and when the god saw what the hunter killed the deer,the god fell in to anger.When the god take the form of a black wolf with red eyes,he started to seek the house of the hunter who kill's him white deer,but then he saw a terrifying,he saw the head of him lovely animal on the wall...after that the god lost his temper,he destroyed the house,and find the hunter,then the god spoke:"**You kill my favorite animal,but that what you did was more pathetic what you did with him,you didn't eat him as a food,you use him as a trophy,now embrace the curse of hunger what will terrorize this village!**". The meaning of the curse is that: You will be cursed for hundred years,until you find a new human who have make something worse than you,then you can pass your curse on him. Now about the curse,your body will slowly decay,like with "The dead Hunter",it all depends on how much terrible act you did.Of course, you will feel hunger,and the only thing what you can satisfy your hunger with that curse is,to eat all the fields with wheat in village were you are,if you will not do it,the curse will regenerate your body but then the decay effect will be more slowly than it is. With Fiddlesticks it's hard to explain because BY him lore,he doesn't looks like he did something wrong,but only in first view. If you want to know the true,what he done,just tell me.I'll wait)
: At first I was opposed to giving fiddlesticks a dash/jump, but I suppose this is a mini ultimate. Also, I think one of the most fun parts of Fiddlesticks is the bouncing Q that can be devastating to grouped up enemies. I do agree that his Scythe should be used more though! Due to translation issues, I don't understand what the passive does.
> [{quoted}](name=Paletongue,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LycErsBN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:24:06.311+0000) > > At first I was opposed to giving fiddlesticks a dash/jump, but I suppose this is a mini ultimate. > > Also, I think one of the most fun parts of Fiddlesticks is the bouncing Q that can be devastating to grouped up enemies. I do agree that his Scythe should be used more though! > > Due to translation issues, I don't understand what the passive does. I'll explain:If you will be near or close to Fiddle in some radius,you will get a stack of panic(maximum 3 stacks of panic).Then,IF you get even TWO stacks of panic,the next Fiddle ability will scare you for 2.1 seconds. The passive is like Kleds passive,he get bonus on movement speed when he run forward to an enemy champion. Anyway,i'll change some things,because i was tired when i create this rework xd
: Hmmmm a pretty interesting rework.... Messy in some part, but nevertheless you did a dedication in making this, so a vote up from me! :)
> [{quoted}](name=KillerNeko,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LycErsBN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T15:46:44.269+0000) > > Hmmmm a pretty interesting rework.... Messy in some part, but nevertheless you did a dedication in making this, so a vote up from me! :) Thank you for your opinion^^
Rioter Comments
SEKAI (OCE)
: Remember that Karthus emote we all cried rivers for?
: Hye, The Wise Child((Champion Concept))
It's perfect!,i don't have any words how to call it! Perfection!^^
King Zeus (EUNE)
: Blood Moon Karthus
YES YES YES YES (Jojo fan will get it)
: What Nocturne rework? As a noc main, now I'm worried. Lol. Hope itll be a good rework.
I don't know WHEN Nocturne gets his rework,just have feeling what in him rework,this game mode will be as a event or something like that
: Revive an old game mode: Hide and Seek
Why i have the feel what this game mode will happens after Nocturne rework?
: Karthus is humanoid enough he can go to either Project or Program. Virus still isn't entirely out of the question though as his wall and ultimate still fit the thematic.
EMMMMM,Cassio is humanoid(half) as Ahri and Morgana,they all have something similar with Karthus and at the same time and have and differences. Cassio is half human half snake. Ahri is half vastaya half human. Morgana is ascended btw. Karthus is a lich,it means a DEAD human)))00
: Third Skin Group to go along with the Project/Program universe
Anl0rian (NA)
: Engrish. I didnt even know they are brothers.
Yes? I tell to you what in Freljord lives even four demigods,what they all actually a big family(brothers-sisters). 1 Anivia. 2 Ornn. 3 Volibear. And the mysterious seal demigoddess.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ergane, the Darkin Outcast
{{champion:266}}:*triggered* (Because of the double AA)
: [Champion Concept] Richard, the Genocidal Crab
It's awesome! i like very much the passive on W,pretty interesting,good job!^^ And one question,were did you inspired to create him?(I have a feel what you inspired after watching the film Aquaman,lol. You will get it what i mean if you have watch this film.)
: Voli is on their list, I know that much. Is *is* getting one, we just don't know *when* yet.
Can you tell me were did you find it?
: ty <3
May i quest,it's your first artwork?i want to see more:3
: Is that a confirmed future Volibear rework?
If someone are interested about were i read it,here the link. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/story/silence-for-the-damned/]
Rioter Comments
: Cute Evelynn art stuff
Rioter Comments
: JusT trying to find out how to post pics ignore this.
: And many people don't even know that she is female since she just screeches and doesn't speak like other voidborn. Having another female would be nice.
And as i remember,in one :Quest the Riot's.",one on Riot's says what he would be happy when he will find a beautiful female voidborn,it is a hint for a new female voidborn champion?
Zerüa (NA)
: New Void Champions?
It would be nice to seen a second female voidborn creature,cuz we have now only Rek'sai xd
: Dark Star Mordekaiser
Mordekaiser main approve it!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Show more

Trilobit731

Level 234 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion