: Mina & Claec (Champion Concept!)
I like the abilities,and those abilities give me to think about the past of Mina and Claec.So this is my theory: Before the ruination,Mina was a child who was alone,every children did not wanted to play with her because she was strange on their opinion.And one day when Mina walked in to an small forest,she met an spirit of nature Claec (Something like Maokai).The spirit was very weak,he struggled between life and death but Mina gave to him some water(or blessed water) and in that way she helped him to survive.For that Claec gave an vow to be always with her and protect her and in that day Mina has finally find a friend.Even after ruination,Mina and Claec walks together. "Best friends till the end." Also this theory reminds to me the friendship of Nunu and Willump!
Leu07 (NA)
: Zodiac Diana
Now i can die with peace,it's perfect!{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: Character Creation Competition?
Would be good to see another Vastaya from the sea like Nami.Actually i have for you some idea's for even two champions: The one can be a crab like vastaya with hard shell and strong pincers. The other one can be some kind of Queen/King of sea horror creatures like in film "Aquaman",the trench.
: Kindred Deserves Attention! 💀 🐑🐺
i am not a Kindred main (Nautilus main) but i think Kindred NEED a good skin.
: Nautilus Designs ?
I strongly agree,as an Nautilus main from the 7 season.But i think he will need an visual update,especially his abilities. BRUH,he have an anchor what have a small parts of chains,and when he throw his anchor,there is no chain on it,only a rope...
Leu07 (NA)
: Gemini LeBlanc
Wonderful work as always^^!
Manxxom (NA)
: Dimerus - Eternal Equilibrium (Libra champion concept - Support)
I like the design both abilities and visuals,good work! Can't wait to see your champion who will be the zodiac "Cancer"! Because i have that zodiac{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Leu07 (NA)
: yeah hahaha that cancer joke never gets old, I'm a cancer too <3 I'm gonna share my list, I'm choosing champions that kinda goes with 2-3 signs traits that I'm picking up my list: Aries - Pantheon - Strength/Power/War Taurus - Taliyah/Allistar/Sivir - Willpower/Money Gemini - Leblanc - Deceive/Knowlegde Cancer - Yuumi/Diana - Protection/Nourishing/Moon Leo - Leona - Sun/Splendor/Leader Virgo - Irelia - Maiden/Clean Libra - Shen/Kayle - Balance/Justice Scorpio - Miss Fortune - Power/Secrets/Revenge/Sex Sagittarius - Hecarim (I'm still effy about that one because hecarim doesnt have the traits of a sagittarius) - FreeSpirit/Joyous Capricorn - Ornn - Grumpy/Hardworker Aquarius - Zoe/Illaoi - Believer/Young forever. Pisces - Xayah & Rakan/Nami/Soraka - Humanitarian/Spirituality
> [{quoted}](name=Leu07,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i2EB0gLl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T22:45:27.202+0000) > > yeah hahaha that cancer joke never gets old, I'm a cancer too <3 > I'm gonna share my list, I'm choosing champions that kinda goes with 2-3 signs traits that I'm picking up > > my list: > Aries - Pantheon - Strength/Power/War > Taurus - Taliyah/Allistar/Sivir - Willpower/Money > Gemini - Leblanc - Deceive/Knowlegde > Cancer - Yuumi/Diana - Protection/Nourishing/Moon > Leo - Leona - Sun/Splendor/Leader > Virgo - Irelia - Maiden/Clean > Libra - Shen/Kayle - Balance/Justice > Scorpio - Miss Fortune - Power/Secrets/Revenge/Sex > Sagittarius - Hecarim (I'm still effy about that one because hecarim doesnt have the traits of a sagittarius) - FreeSpirit/Joyous > Capricorn - Ornn - Grumpy/Hardworker > Aquarius - Zoe/Illaoi - Believer/Young forever. > Pisces - Xayah & Rakan/Nami/Soraka - Humanitarian/Spirituality Hey there! I main Nautilus at the 7 season,and he is my favorite and kinda sad what he did not get a skin....Anyway,i want to quest you about his zodiac,because i don't really understand what kind of zodiac he have (shame me for an Nautilus main...) And when you'll tell me his zodiac,can you make a skin about him,please?i would be happy if you'll do it.
: Do you know one thing I was thinking? Old Vladimir was able to throw blood swords, and that idea not that crazy. After all, being a hemomant is not just about throw blood to people or control this. Why not reuse that concept for a new Vladimir? The mains Vladimir will complain because they don't like to consider new ideas, but I trust in Riot and I think they never disappoint when they risk renewing a champion to adapt it to the environment. https://i.imgur.com/VyrFZPd.gif[img]
> [{quoted}](name=Daiki Kuroyami,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Jiwgkgt0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T19:45:52.442+0000) > > Do you know one thing I was thinking? Old Vladimir was able to throw blood swords, and that idea not that crazy. After all, being a hemomant is not just about throw blood to people or control this. Why not reuse that concept for a new Vladimir? The mains Vladimir will complain because they don't like to consider new ideas, but I trust in Riot and I think they never disappoint when they risk renewing a champion to adapt it to the environment. > > https://i.imgur.com/VyrFZPd.gif[img] Hmmmm,you really gave me an idea.Actually after reading your comment,i was thinking about what it really does:Hemomancer's don't only throw blood on people or controls it....i will think about it.
Rioter Comments
: Don't think so, but... There is LITERALLY no one else it would, or could, be. That is a flashback to Ahri's old team. Why the would it be anyone besides Rakan? Makes literally no sense in any way, shape, or form, to feature a character who is completely unrelated to Ahri's old team in a flashback.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=osE7PkBq,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T16:16:15.347+0000) > > Don't think so, but... > > There is LITERALLY no one else it would, or could, be. That is a flashback to Ahri's old team. Why the would it be anyone besides Rakan? Makes literally no sense in any way, shape, or form, to feature a character who is completely unrelated to Ahri's old team in a flashback. Hmmm,maybe. But this drawn eye get my attention.
: From left to right Xayah MF ahri neeko taken. What are you seeing?
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=osE7PkBq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:10:05.510+0000) > > From left to right Xayah MF ahri neeko taken. What are you seeing? Look,in the right side,i see someone who have an drawn star on his right eye.
: That's Rakan.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=osE7PkBq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:04:15.607+0000) > > That's Rakan. Wait,Rakan does have an star on his right eye???
: That's literally just Ahri's old team, which was Ahri, MF, Neeko, Xayah, and Rakan. Its extremely clear that's what it is because its a flashback.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=osE7PkBq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T09:37:08.321+0000) > > That's literally just Ahri's old team, which was Ahri, MF, Neeko, Xayah, and Rakan. Its extremely clear that's what it is because its a flashback. EHEM....check clearly the right side please. I don't know about you,but i find a very strange character with an drawn star on his right eye.
Rioter Comments
Rektagon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trilobit731,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=O07e3YEm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-06T06:32:48.027+0000) > > Why i have a feel,what your champion have something similar to Sigma from Overwatch....? I guess because they're both gyromancers? Lol. Had to look up Sigma, actually; I don't play OW.
> [{quoted}](name=Rektagon,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=O07e3YEm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T21:55:49.074+0000) > > I guess because they're both gyromancers? Lol. Had to look up Sigma, actually; I don't play OW. lel,only now i got it xd
Rektagon (EUW)
: [CUSTOM Concept] Newton, the Gyromancer (Gravity-Manipulating Bruiser)
Why i have a feel,what your champion have something similar to Sigma from Overwatch....?
: I like your idea of Q, it needs some improvement, my idea was pretty much the same as his current Q. Idea was to slow enemies with Q or cleaver toss, then get close to them so you can inject them with your W and give them sort of "debuff" that allows you to heal more from your basics. E is sort of the same thing like Warwick e, gives you shield and on second cast fears enemies. Ultimate gives him speed and health reg as does the current Ult, but gives him attack speed and cone attack pattern like Titanic Hydra has. I imagined him like some psycho on killing spree that runs and slashes everything in his path.
> [{quoted}](name=Large Black Man,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tG3RzKJk,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-30T12:06:13.763+0000) > > I like your idea of Q, it needs some improvement, my idea was pretty much the same as his current Q. > > Idea was to slow enemies with Q or cleaver toss, then get close to them so you can inject them with your W and give them sort of "debuff" that allows you to heal more from your basics. E is sort of the same thing like Warwick e, gives you shield and on second cast fears enemies. > > Ultimate gives him speed and health reg as does the current Ult, but gives him attack speed and cone attack pattern like Titanic Hydra has. I imagined him like some psycho on killing spree that runs and slashes everything in his path. I have notice what he don't have a passive actually....what about to talk about it together on discord? I have a good idea about his passive,and interactions....or maybe even about his lore.
: My friend has created his Dr. Mundo rework concept
Hey there! I very like this concept rework for Mundo,especially the design with his face,it's look very psychopathic as it must be! But there is my question,how his E works? it's something what improve his next AA,or it just work when you are click the enemy? And how his ult works?because i don't get it... About the Q i don't know,it's kinda boring by my opinion,for that i have an idea! There is two options how to use it: First cast:Mundo chage his next AA.When Mundo hits an enemy champion/minion/tower he will deal physical damage,something like Darius W/Garen Q/Trundle Q/Illaoi W. Hold on:Mundo throw his cleaver on one direction.If it hits an enemy champion/minion/monster it will deal physical damage. What do you think about it?
katamori (NA)
: THIS IS WHAT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS HAS BEEN MISSING OUT ON!!!1
i had once an idea about to create someone who came from the ocean depths.
: Oh shit man. I would have never noticed if you didn't point that out. I'll have to think of a new name, but I will say the reason I thought of the name initially is because Dark Procession on Zara is actually strongly related to {{champion:83}} Yorick lore wise. If you got any ideas for a replacement, let me know. For now, I'll rename it to Unbound Umbrage.
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathful Chicken,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Ec5W0iZu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-10T14:48:39.726+0000) > > Oh shit man. I would have never noticed if you didn't point that out. I'll have to think of a new name, but I will say the reason I thought of the name initially is because Dark Procession on Zara is actually strongly related to {{champion:83}} Yorick lore wise. If you got any ideas for a replacement, let me know. For now, I'll rename it to Unbound Umbrage. Np,i will think about it^^
: [Champion Concept Rework] Zara, The Cryptic King
Look great,but there is one person who has a complaint about the name of his E: {{champion:83}}:Why did you steal the name of my E?
Alex Luu (NA)
: Im no bee expert or demacia expert but, 1. doesnt Demacia view magic/magical creatures(vastayans) as a crime? 2. beehives have a queen bee in each one and if there are multiple queen bees they usually either kill their unborn sister or have a fight to have one be the queen... your character is potrayed as nice and stuff so idk if she’d be willing to kill the things she loves just to be queen bee
> [{quoted}](name=Alex Luu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=nilgmRRo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T06:16:46.614+0000) > > Im no bee expert or demacia expert but, > 1. doesnt Demacia view magic/magical creatures(vastayans) as a crime? > 2. beehives have a queen bee in each one and if there are multiple queen bees they usually either kill their unborn sister or have a fight to have one be the queen... your character is potrayed as nice and stuff so idk if she’d be willing to kill the things she loves just to be queen bee By my theory,i think the bee workers kills their queen bees and only get orders by Umbree
: Drew some Morde :)
: Champs that would pull off the "Vandal" theme
Terozu (NA)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/mouP6um4-boards-usage-guide-part-1-boards-markup?comment=0032 You can find out how to do those things here.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Mh6vvofo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-05T19:24:40.554+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/mouP6um4-boards-usage-guide-part-1-boards-markup?comment=0032 > > You can find out how to do those things here. Many thanks!
Terozu (NA)
: Elvine, Friend of the Spirits [Champ Concept]
I very like this concept,good work! The lore was created with "souL" what i respect on you.I saw many concepts were the creators don't create the lore of their champions,by my opinion better choose:Will you created a good lore,or just don't create it. Abilities have very interesting combinations,i like it. May i quest you about a small thing.How do you create these blue/red colors and the *hover to reveal spoilers*,this one was really good idea!
atl1d (NA)
: VS 2019
God king {{champion:80}} vs God slayer {{champion:266}}
: who cares about this stupid champ, he's not even in TFT. btw, more Little Legend skins when plz? {{sticker:sg-lux}}
> [{quoted}](name=FartWorshipper,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bOI9xN9U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-05T01:38:19.332+0000) > > who cares about this stupid champ, he's not even in TFT. > > btw, more Little Legend skins when plz? {{sticker:sg-lux}} OOOF,i thinking you'll say more skins on Lux.
: Braum for Top Lane Adjustment?
Look,all support tanks are good in top,for example: Thresh is good with undying grasp/aftershock. Braum is good,especially when our jungle ganks his lane. Alistar is pretty fine. Naut...Naut......Nah,just Nautilus. Tahm was fine,till they nerfed him. The problem is what all tank supports don't have enough damage on Auto Attacks
: Soraka Fanart
Please Riot,make a visual update of 2019 were Soraka will be like in this fanart.Then i'll start to play her.
TheYazi (EUW)
: New Fiddlesticks Voice Idea
hmmm,i like where this is going!
SSmotzer (NA)
: I don't know, I took away his ability to press R. That seems like a fair trade off to me.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=AHBPkfQZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:27:26.262+0000) > > I don't know, I took away his ability to press R. That seems like a fair trade off to me. Mmm.But aren't you inspired to create this passive from the Legend of Osiris body part losing?
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Rework Concept] Amumu, the Sad Mummy
I like this one!but i don't know,he have too many passive's on his abilities,maybe it's not fair? Anyway,i like the one with his passive,it also reminds me the legend from ancient Egypt were Osiris loses the parts of his body(sorry,i don't remember clearly because of what he lose the parts of his body)
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trilobit731,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=IGdlER8T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T07:43:19.526+0000) > > {{champion:268}}:Am i a joke to you? If you're referring to the champion kit then no. Azir and The King are different. The King does not control his soldiers and cannot dash to his units, does not gain a shield on himself and does not create terrain which pushes enemies away. Yeah, and The King doesn't create a turret. Very different kits.
> [{quoted}](name=xUnRavelx,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=IGdlER8T,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-03T08:17:48.224+0000) > > If you're referring to the champion kit then no. Azir and The King are different. > The King does not control his soldiers and cannot dash to his units, does not gain a shield on himself and does not create terrain which pushes enemies away. Yeah, and The King doesn't create a turret. > Very different kits. No,i mean the title.We already have an king...no,and EMPEROR in League of Legends,and propobly/MAYBE/one day if Riot's will release a king it will be the Ruined king...maybe
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: Champ concept - The King who commands an army
{{champion:268}}:Am i a joke to you?
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: Champ concept - Fisherman
Hmmm,this reminds me one concept about one SIMILAR fisherman...
Rioter Comments
: (Concept skins)Deep sea thematic
Who else reminded about Barraki series,huh? My first Barraki was Takadox
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lordk0z (NA)
: So far the plan is that he's from the western steppes around Noxus, which were plagued by endless bandit raids, which the Noxian occupation stopped. Which is what inspired him to join the Legions. His people's love of good food and his skill at making a good stew from just about anything got him the position of Quartermaster in a Legion, which was savaged in Ionia by the shadow order before being saved by Darius and his Trifarian Legion. Had a WIP short story about him being "captured" by a pair of Ninja bastards, brought back to their camp to be their slave/cook at which point they all die horribly and he saves their other prisoners.
> [{quoted}](name=Lordk0z,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=56b2EEH2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T18:56:16.662+0000) > > So far the plan is that he's from the western steppes around Noxus, which were plagued by endless bandit raids, which the Noxian occupation stopped. Which is what inspired him to join the Legions. His people's love of good food and his skill at making a good stew from just about anything got him the position of Quartermaster in a Legion, which was savaged in Ionia by the shadow order before being saved by Darius and his Trifarian Legion. > > Had a WIP short story about him being "captured" by a pair of Ninja bastards, brought back to their camp to be their slave/cook at which point they all die horribly and he saves their other prisoners. mm,very interesting^^ Also,i must say thank you what your concept INSPIRED my (artistic) spirit to go out,and create an good concept.It happens after reading his abilities and imagine what an tasty food he CREATE.Of course,it's it will not looks like a masterpiece from rich restaurant,but still as i can see the Legion loves his food^^. As an skin bonus,i think would be good for him like:WIP master chef Vormigaunt
Lordk0z (NA)
: > Taunt Dialogue **General** Here. Try some. You'll fight better with some fire in your belly. Beats dry rations that's for sure. Army food's good for ya. Try some. Hungry? I'll fix that. Eat when you can. We're gonna be busy soon. **"Small" Champions {{champion:18}} {{champion:245}}** You look like you could use some feeding. Here. You look famished. Here. Chin up, you're in the Legion now. And the Legion doesn't let it's own go hungry. Pace yourself. Don't wanna get burned now. ** "Strange" Champions {{champion:53}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:161}} ** Not sure if you even eat but... **"Big" Champions {{champion:106}} {{champion:201}} ** You'll need some filling that's for sure. Plenty more where that came from. Careful. Filled it to the brim for ya. **Ionians** Hmmph. For now. Choke on it. {{champion:12}} Yes. It's beef. Problem? {{champion:22}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:246}} Apologies if it isn't up to your standards "_your majesty_". {{champion:20}} Some for you and a whole heap for you. {{champion:122}} Even generals have to eat sometime sir. {{champion:119}} Eat now. Repeat your own name later. {{champion:31}} Gonna need a bigger pot. {{champion:80}} Soldier's food. Supposed you're used to that. {{champion:50}} Would have prepared something special if I knew you were coming sir. {{champion:55}} Have a spare. You know, for _him_ {{champion:91}} Eat. Gonna be a long time before you get another square.
> [{quoted}](name=Lordk0z,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=56b2EEH2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-06T14:41:15.139+0000) > > **General** > Here. Try some. > You'll fight better with some fire in your belly. > Beats dry rations that's for sure. > Army food's good for ya. Try some. > Hungry? I'll fix that. > Eat when you can. We're gonna be busy soon. > > > **"Small" Champions {{champion:18}} {{champion:245}}** > You look like you could use some feeding. Here. > You look famished. Here. > Chin up, you're in the Legion now. And the Legion doesn't let it's own go hungry. > Pace yourself. Don't wanna get burned now. > ** > "Strange" Champions {{champion:53}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:161}} ** > Not sure if you even eat but... > > **"Big" Champions {{champion:106}} {{champion:201}} ** > You'll need some filling that's for sure. > Plenty more where that came from. > Careful. Filled it to the brim for ya. > > **Ionians** > Hmmph. For now. > Choke on it. > > {{champion:12}} Yes. It's beef. Problem? > > {{champion:22}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:246}} Apologies if it isn't up to your standards "_your majesty_". > > {{champion:20}} Some for you and a whole heap for you. > > {{champion:122}} Even generals have to eat sometime sir. > > {{champion:119}} Eat now. Repeat your own name later. > > {{champion:31}} Gonna need a bigger pot. > > {{champion:80}} Soldier's food. Supposed you're used to that. > > {{champion:50}} Would have prepared something special if I knew you were coming sir. > > {{champion:55}} Have a spare. You know, for _him_ > > {{champion:91}} Eat. Gonna be a long time before you get another square Very nice work!i like his kite seems to be very fun^^ I like much the interactions,it fits on him VERY good.(And also i love Noxus) But would be good to know his lore^^
Sancre (EUW)
: {{champion:82}} : S***! have never gone this far, what i'm supposed to do now?
> [{quoted}](name=Sancre,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oQz9Np11,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T12:55:55.818+0000) > > {{champion:82}} : S***! have never gone this far, what i'm supposed to do now? You make my day xddd{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Terozu (NA)
: And she'll do it gladly and willingly!
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oQz9Np11,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-28T22:18:04.644+0000) > > And she'll do it gladly and willingly! i suppose Mordekaiser didn't except that xd(no,he don't care actually.)
Terozu (NA)
: River Sprite is a precious baby who deserves to be protected!
{{champion:82}}:You too shall serve me,spirit!
: Trapdoor Spider
im waiting for crab concept^^
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Oh Jesus, that Kench.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=p6AF7Ekb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T14:08:18.172+0000) > > Oh Jesus, that Kench. He is too THICC for this universe
KueˆT (NA)
: These are amazing, Big fan of the Viktor, Jhin, and Graves skins. {{sticker:sg-lux}}
> [{quoted}](name=KueˆT,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=p6AF7Ekb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T13:57:59.622+0000) > > These are amazing, Big fan of the Viktor, Jhin, and Graves skins. {{sticker:sg-lux}} :D
: Interesting concept skins
By my opinion,i like much the Mafia Swain,Candy mountain Malphite,Dark star kench and Secret Boss Viktor.What is your favorite concept skin?
Show more

Trilobit731

Level 282 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion