Sharksquid (EUNE)
: Mastery 5 mandatory in ranked
If you let the mastery points tilt you buddy I've bad news for you. I doubt I have mastery 3 on my renekton and yorick (correct me if I'm wrong) and yet I'm a rather decent player on those champs.
Barkley (NA)
: I've thought about buying a diamond account.
I've always had ranked anxiety and I tilt rather easily. You'll notice the lack of ranked games on my account until more recently where I decided I had enough being silver. Prior to this I had gotten to my Silver 1 promos twice and lost so I just gave up. Now I really wanted to win and climb. So I pull out rank, average a 50-55 winrate on my offrole (which is my main role in ranked because idk?????) and I after a couple of games I make it to Silver 1. Now, I dont know how long it'll take me to get to gold but well I hope that it'll will be soon enough if I maintain my current WR. It is extremely possible to climb out of lower elos, you just need to dedicate the time (its not even that much time) and you need to figure out what you need to do as a player in a game, even if you're losing. For example, I went 0/2 in my latest renekton win in lane (correct me if I'm wrong) but that didn't mean that my game was over just because i lost early game as an early game champion. I managed to hold my lane and then proceeded to help my team by peeling and CCing priority targets. I would reserve summoner spells for getting onto ADCs or whatever was a threat in the enemy team. If you can learn to adapt, even if you're playing the worst you ever have, you'll improve and increase your chances at winning. I'll give my word on that. The sun always rises {{champion:89}}
: Nope. They aren't doing login screens anymore because they're changing the client. You can now stay logged in, which completely removes the need for login screens. Its to make the client more functional and also so that it can support their next game eventually. You can see what I mean on PBE, as the new client is up for testing there. This, however, frees up the art and music teams to make other content. Still sucks, though.
> You can see what I mean on PBE, as the new client is up for testing there. Is this up for all PBE users?
: After how many ranked losses do you stop playing?
I stop after my ADC caitlyn builds GA first item.
: me leauge is just a time waster havent enjoyed a game since s6 people are all normies and all the fun memes are dead no1 says raise your donger anymore etc
>no1 says raise your donger anymore etc I, a proud owner of the raise your dongers emote, am extremely offended. {{champion:74}}
: > [{quoted}](name=UMomGae,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:05:21.190+0000) > > Saying @riot doesn't mean that they will respond lmao, fam i think u need to stop doing those things mentioned in your IGN They respond to memes and other trash subjects ALL the time and quickly if they like the meme, this is a very serious situation for them (Riot Games) at this point, they have breached my privacy. As far as my name goes...it is a song name "Drugs and Liquor". I can just relate to the song and like it. I do not do drugs nor have I had a sip of any beer etc in years, by choice never had a problem with it, but thank you for being so "Caring"
> [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:42:58.224+0000) > > They respond to memes and other trash subjects ALL the time and quickly if they like the meme, this is a very serious situation for them (Riot Games) Buddy if its such a big deal i dont think people on the boards will be able to help you with it because a majority of the people on boards are players and volunteers. You need to take this to the support and they'll appropriately segregate your ticket depending on how severe it is. Pinging @riot on the boards and complaining wont help you, especially if you have no proof to support your statements.
: It is a shame that a red has not responded since i have @riot more than once, this could have gone so much better for them. A simple "yes" this is factual from 1 red...admitting to their mistake, I would have had a little empathy for them as human error is common. Well i guess that is mistake number 2 from them.
> It is a shame that a red has not responded since i have @riot more than once Saying @riot doesn't mean that they will respond lmao, fam i think u need to stop doing those things mentioned in your IGN
: Red Buff Twitch Rewards and later rewards Never received
So, in order to get the rewards you have to actively remain a twitch prime owner. As far as I know, the countdown on the days stop if your twitch prime expires. To verify whether your countdown is active just google "lol twitch prime capsules", login and then check it out. If you need any more help let me know! Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
Kazekiba (NA)
: Pyke skin really shows what Riot can do
> I will likely end up buying all five of them. Where do you get this kind of money XD Buy me skins plz Jk I'm gonna get myself the pyke skin for sure, so pretty!!! Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: I got a player banned this week.
Fam...You prolly spent a whole hour, if not more, to get a person who griefed you. Sure, good job that the player got banned but jesus all that effort for such a minimal outcome doesn't really seem worth it in my opinion. Chances are that you'll never see the player again and he will eventually get banned if he had a pattern ya know? Kinda creepy and disturbing imo. Would it help if I apologized? {{champion:99}}
rujitra (NA)
: I don't think links to free games are considered "promotion", since they're just an FYI and you aren't really saying "omg this game so good spend money on it". But I'm not a moderator so I can't speak to that. That being said, I hope they'd allow this sort of thread.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z1eA7Oei,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T05:06:43.220+0000) > > I don't think links to free games are considered "promotion", since they're just an FYI and you aren't really saying "omg this game so good spend money on it". But I'm not a moderator so I can't speak to that. That being said, I hope they'd allow this sort of thread. Where did your specialist role go? Am I tripping?
: Hextechboxes are losing you money RIOT cuz I'm smart now
: Things that result in a dodge for me.
Imagine dodging if you saw my name during champ select. Whew, you jump to conclusions don't ya? Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
rujitra (NA)
: No, it's not because of words. Its because of behavior. The system is. more advanced than a "word filter", using an artificial neural network and other forms of machine learning to determine behaviors present, even if different or misspelled words are used. As an example of how powerful this is, machine learning has been used to identify previously unknown scientific discoveries from data that humans had passed over as irrelevant. More consistency and more power than human brains even, if applied correctly.
> As an example of how powerful this is, machine learning has been used to identify previously unknown scientific discoveries from data that humans had passed over as irrelevant. More consistency and more power than human brains even, if applied correctly. OOO I read about this yesterday. It's such a fascinating thing. I'm gonna start my Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence course this September and things like this keep me super interested. The sun always rises {{champion:89}}
: The client is so bad it can't even keep track of data
The client reset my rank, my rune pages and my pre selected champion skins XD Rito is smol indie companie don't be harsh Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
BE AFK (NA)
: I lost my RP AND GIRLFRIEND in riot
Sounds more like she was just using/scamming you for skins/rp. Imagine breaking up with someone over a league skin. I'm positive she was playing you and you don't need that kinda shit in your life buddy. The sun always rises {{champion:89}}
: I Know Telling People to Hurt Themselves is No Tolerance Ban Worthy But...
I tell people to refund their skin/champ XD Works every time and it ain't toxic from my point of view, just fun banter. Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: For real? What is this mentality. Ah god! You know what? FUCK this game and fuck this community. I quit. I am never coming back!
Bye!!!!!! Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: People think Yuumi is sooo easy *eye roll*
I feel that everyone misunderstands what exactly yuumi is and how to play with her. I'm going to write what I've gathered from a couple of games as Yuumi with a duo and without a duo. Yuumi as a champ is rather straightforward with an untypical but linear playstyle. She has decent harass into the right lanes and can aid her partner (adc usually in the early/mid game) with her okayish sustain and movespeed buff. The thing with her is that you have to later dump your adc and prioritize sitting on a bruiser/engage because usually that is the person who is going to go headfirst into the enemy team and take damage. This also dramatically increases your chances of landing your Ult and it aids the bruiser catch up to the enemy with the movespeed and the slow that you provide. Once you have successfully assisted in an all in, you have to scout your team and choose who you're going to protect/who is in risk of dying and shield them. Typical shielding/healing support at this point. Yuumi as a champ is fairly easy to play but you're also dependent on your partner KNOWING HOW TO PLAY WITH YUUMI. This is EXTREMELY vital if you want to have a successful game as yuumi. If your partner cannot adapt and learn to play with a yuumi support then you've almost auto lost the lane/game. Tl;dr : Yuumi's difficulty lies in the fact that her teammates don't know how to play with her rather than being a difficult champ in itself. Do let me know if you've any more thoughts or if I've got something wrong, I'd love to learn!! Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: 14 days suspension which was a clearly mistake, riot were are you?
Well there are slight tones of racism and stereotypes...that could very well be the reason. Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: Who actually has the most skins.
Upvote for the effort my man, that shit took some time! Also it's very informative. Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: This "UMomGae" and I have something in common, and that's our Elementalist Lux icons (at the time I post this) and there's some implicit advice Play Lux I mean in lane as Janna you're super squishy, your reactions need to be really good to get good E's off or QQ an assassin (hello {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}}) using W at the wrong time can get you killed... it's been balanced around pro play so you just can't pick Janna into anything like you used to And why would you pick such a difficult champion to impact the game with when you can play lux supp, the shield is just as good (okay, debatable, no AD and not instacast), but you can just fkin blast someone for all their hp with just {{item:3098}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} QER ---- Soraka requires good management of her minigame to find success, her minigame is as follows: Hit Q's, get gold and hp, spend that hp to heal ally, sustain lane and scale With Soraka I run full CDR, get her W down to 1.1 seconds, and I do that by going {{item:3098}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3504}} +Transcendence+Cosmic insight (I take biscuits to get more heals in lane) ---- Ultimately your champion pool is pretty limited, and would struggle into hard engage ({{champion:113}}) or as a part of a team comp without much CC ({{champion:17}}, {{champion:76}}, {{champion:55}}, {{champion:145}}) and for that reason I'd recommend picking up Braum for disengage, Alistar for peel/engage
Baby aftershock Lux is a thing of wonders. I pick it even if im first pick with no worries because what can the enemy bot duo really do to me? I run ancient coin for that free gold with relatively low risk and I save mana for engages. Rush into Sorc shoes and athenes its practically gg. Ludens if your team is behind and u need to put on big boy pants. Otherwise, athenes rush and then whatever your team needs (morello is always a sexy item). Thresh hooks, lands E, R. Enemy vayne AAs me 500 times? HAH MERE MORTALS YOU CANNOT HARM AFTERSHOCK LUX. Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
Reksee (NA)
: One would think playing support would get easier over time...
So, you focus on playing poke supports that blow up when caught out by anything. Now poke supports are great when the enemy bot lane has no sort of burst dmg or reliable engage. Supports like janna and soraka definitely blow up even if the ADC gets on them in the early levels, this is ignoring the fact that the enemy has a support. If the enemy has a support with CC of any sort and you get caught in it, you will instantly die if the bot duo is any good. You say you die a lot but why do you die? Did you get hooked/rooted? Did you die cuz an assassin was fed? Did you die because you got greedy for luxury vision? All of this contributes to your overall gameplay as a support. You asked for specific help against thresh. As soraka your ideal goal should be to land your silence upon yourself when you get hooked by him so he can follow up with his flay/R/lantern. If you proceed to land your Q as well, it may result in a guaranteed root on the thresh. As janna you have to use your W wisely since it gives you a movement speed bonus when it is off cooldown. You can also utilize your tornado to cancel thresh Q (correct me if I'm wrong about this) but this requires fair amount of practice. In any case janna has good peel and you should prioritize getting your movespeed up when into a hook support like thresh. If you have anything else, let me know! I'll help you out as much as I can. Chosen of the sun {{champion:89}}
: So you can pull Prestige Lux from chests right?
As far as I'm concerned, we can pull all mythic skins from chests and rerolls! Good luck, you'll need it! Ever vigilant {{champion:89}}
: is new mord Q not supposed to work with Quick Cast WIth Indicator or Smart cast?
As far as I know it's supposed to be like karthus Q. I'm used to playing with the indicator and this change took time to get used to, but if you can effectively E and enemy and then Q it'll almost always hit. Q by itself takes getting used to, practice makes perfect! Chosen of the Sun{{champion:89}}
Kazekiba (NA)
: Edit: **_THIS IS SARCASM, IT IS A PARODY OF RIOT'S CLASSIC RESPONSE_** Its just about who fits the theme. Riot felt that Kaisa and Yasuo really *act* like classic video game characters either through playstyles or personalities. It's not that Riot refuses to make skins for champions with a playerbase under 20 million; it just happens that some champions are a natural fit for what ever theme makes its way around the office! (Pretty much what theyre going to say. Also skins are super expensive to make so they prefer to get a little more bang for their work. That is also bs btw.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T21:22:44.065+0000) > > Edit: **_THIS IS SARCASM, IT IS A PARODY OF RIOT'S CLASSIC RESPONSE_** > > Its just about who fits the theme. > Riot felt that Kaisa and Yasuo really *act* like classic video game characters either through playstyles or personalities. > > It's not that Riot refuses to make skins for champions with a playerbase under 20 million; it just happens that some champions are a natural fit for what ever theme makes its way around the office! > > (Pretty much what theyre going to say. Also skins are super expensive to make so they prefer to get a little more bang for their work. That is also bs btw.) My man, you should've put that sarcasm bit earlier. Jesus they gutted you. They'll have to get through me {{champion:89}}
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Do you own the champion? Did you have chests available? Have you already gotten a chest with kha?
: Wanting Community Feedback On Reform Card 14 Day Ban
This is definitely not supposed to be a thing that should've got you banned. My friend literally and I quote said "Fkn Nazis", "I'll gas the jews" and other such things and he did not get banned after I reported him. My friend or not, that is something I don't tolerate. What did he get? A key fragment for being honorable. Meanwhile i call someone "r%%%%%", "dick" and the likes of it and i get chat restricted/banned. The system is clearly unfair and they're unable to monitor chats effectively hence leading bans for some players while other get away untouched. Chosen of the sun {{champion:89}}
: you should not be able to ban a hovered champion
now I'm gonna get yuumi atk spd top lane {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: just so you know, you are not guaranteed to get the pop-up notification when a player you report is punished, this is by design
Aw heck that's disappointing but well I can check the players match history and figure out.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=UMomGae,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKfz7b7O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:48:25.977+0000) > > Make a drawing and submit it, Riot may give you the RP that you lack. > > Twilight Fades {{champion:89}} Where would I submit it?
> [{quoted}](name=StealthRival,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKfz7b7O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T00:11:55.001+0000) > > Where would I submit it? Email it to riot support with your reasoning, I believe they'll accept it. This can only be done once tho. Twilight Fades {{champion:89}}
: Riot Points
Make a drawing and submit it, Riot may give you the RP that you lack. Twilight Fades {{champion:89}}
: Riot bring back Abyssal Scepter in Nexus blitz
When exactly do we get nexus blitz in the live servers anyway?
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=swWEOmTv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T00:45:24.702+0000)Then why do games like Overwatch have only the occasional problem? Also, you could just use that argument instead of snidely telling a bunch of non programmers to fix it. Overwatch has only 29 or 30 characters who each have a rather small set of statistics comparatively, don't scale, don't build items, don't have runes, don't have gold income, and aren't locked in for the game (meaning small balance differences aren't as critical). Its game mode is also VERY simple by comparison, as it doesn't have all the small side objectives that League has. Further, their game is newer and their abilities less complex in terms of functionality in many cases. MOBAs are notoriously one of the most complex balance systems out there -- more comparable to a highly complex RTS than anything else, and even then they lack the flexibility of being able to adjust the composition of your army.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=swWEOmTv,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T01:02:49.354+0000) > > Overwatch has only 29 or 30 characters who each have a rather small set of statistics comparatively, don't scale, don't build items, don't have runes, don't have gold income, and aren't locked in for the game (meaning small balance differences aren't as critical). Its game mode is also VERY simple by comparison, as it doesn't have all the small side objectives that League has. Further, their game is newer and their abilities less complex in terms of functionality in many cases. > > MOBAs are notoriously one of the most complex balance systems out there -- more comparable to a highly complex RTS than anything else, and even then they lack the flexibility of being able to adjust the composition of your army. Give this Herald a medal, please. That explanation was solid Twilight Fades{{champion:89}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
T A E B (NA)
: When will Coven Camille & Lissandra released in NA Server?
You'll get it when the Leona skins come out. Until then riot will keep marketing the pajama skins :( Twilight Fades {{champion:89}}
VALGRIM (NA)
: WHEN IS URF COMING
URF is never coming back because Riot has noticed that a lot of players (new and old) leave the game after URF ends. The goal of the game is retention and if URF is causing players to leave then it negatively affects the overall player base. Hence, no more URF. However, we will be getting ARURF which is the next best and honestly satisfies me because -> something is better than nothing. Twilight Fades {{champion:89}}
ghost42 (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ghost42,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=GhAOugyf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-23T10:43:00.672+0000) > > who the fuck reads patch notes Good players and those who don't want to give their team a disadvantage read patch notes.
Rioter Comments
: Asking/rallying for reports can count as harassment, and it's generally not needed since 1 report = 9 (moreover, any number of reports greater than zero trigger a review), so, generally speaking, yeah, you kinda did. For future reference, don't rally for reports. It's pointless - more reports don't increase the odds of someone getting punished. Just report them yourself after game.
Asking for them even when I have a valid cause? If so, then ill keep that in mind. Twilight Fades {{champion:89}}
Rioter Comments
: Questions about my suspension.
Dude, even I've played a lot of AP ezreal support and boy oh boy the flame I get even when I try my best to carry and do end up carrying or greatly contributing to my team. Your suspension is not fair, you were reported for trying an off meta champion which and ADC didn't like and SOLELY from your match history I can definitely see that you tried your best. I really want a red comment on this to let us know what exactly was the cause you were banned because from the given data I find absolutely nothing wrong. Twilight Fades {{champion:89}}
: End of season store??
Already started boi. Rush to grab goodies! Twilight fades{{champion:89}}
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: what are ur guys' plans for thanksgiving
Styx (NA)
: Given Riot likes to patch the game every 2 weeks, I would say that's the longest you may have to wait, but it's coming for sure. My body is ready.
> [{quoted}](name=Styx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yXvfA96L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-21T09:40:06.932+0000) > > Given Riot likes to patch the game every 2 weeks, I would say that's the longest you may have to wait, but it's coming for sure. > > My body is ready. TWO WEEKS? MY MIND WILL COLLAPSE INTO THE SAME PIT VARUS WAS IN. I NEED MY ASPECT OF THE SUN!!! {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}}
1990 (NA)
: maaaan same here I got the RP ready! wheres it at?!
> [{quoted}](name=1990,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yXvfA96L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T00:59:25.058+0000) > > maaaan same here I got the RP ready! wheres it at?! I CRI I TELL YA. I CRI V HARD. HELP PLZ. {{champion:89}} {{champion:131}}
: same i drop $50 worth of rp in my account ready to buy the leona skins
> [{quoted}](name=Aureus leo Noir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yXvfA96L,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-21T05:04:00.691+0000) > > same i drop $50 worth of rp in my account ready to buy the leona skins I HAVE 30 EUROS WORTH OF RP SITTING THERE, STARING ME IN MY FACE. SEND HELP. {{champion:89}} {{champion:131}}
Show more

UMomGae

Level 228 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion