: dafuq no they just need new masterys next season thats all
> [{quoted}](name=Poisonous Snake ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NmmfEUlE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-07T21:50:03.064+0000) > > dafuq no they just need new masterys next season thats all Would like that
: Yeah I welcome the damage. Makes for quick fast paced games
> [{quoted}](name=Mistress Shyvana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NmmfEUlE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-07T21:50:44.736+0000) > > Yeah I welcome the damage. Makes for quick fast paced games I see your point and i accept it, for me its frustrating but i can see why some people like the game now
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Couldn't get the medical supplies on time, so the animal's gonna die anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jPnJ5fOO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-24T10:03:19.997+0000) > > Couldn't get the medical supplies on time, so the animal's gonna die anyways. basically xD
Rioter Comments
: Tencent has owned the majority of Riot for years.
> [{quoted}](name=EndlessSorcerer,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=tsHM0L1o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-04T18:36:33.499+0000) > > Tencent has owned the majority of Riot for years. yes but only now they are milking it because they see the game is not growing more, why would they milk the game when it was on the rise?
Rioter Comments
: Please don't release ranked borders for this season
I AM PROUD OF BEING A SOLOQUER AND REACHING PLAT.
Rioter Comments
BIue Monk (EUW)
: Ahaha, it looks like a salty message, but it isn't ! I've climbed this platinum, it just makes you want to uninstall the game, full of newbies, full of arrogant Dynamic Queue boosted silvers and golds that think they're better than everyone because they've reached platinum.
> [{quoted}](name=BIue Monk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qfTQAWs2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-02T18:18:20.383+0000) > > Ahaha, it looks like a salty message, but it isn't ! I've climbed this platinum, it just makes you want to uninstall the game, full of newbies, full of arrogant Dynamic Queue boosted silvers and golds that think they're better than everyone because they've reached platinum. and then they blame me for flaming and tilting when jungler ignores me 24/7 and only comes when its too late.
Ahtsuko (NA)
: esp skype delicious bambiwewewe women's colleges two apple pies vape a aether wisp
> [{quoted}](name=Ahtsuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qfTQAWs2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-02T18:13:54.669+0000) > > esp skype delicious bambiwewewe women's colleges two apple pies vape a aether wisp what the fuck are you even talking about?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
I Q (NA)
: "Remake where made cause broken mech ( like Ryze case ) where overabused by pro." makes no sense. Remaking the game because of an AFK has nothing to do with Ryze at all. I am done with this conversation now :3
> [{quoted}](name=Shenpai Ekko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEUYhA4v,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-29T09:52:54.267+0000) > > "Remake where made cause broken mech ( like Ryze case ) where overabused by pro." makes no sense. Remaking the game because of an AFK has nothing to do with Ryze at all. > > I am done with this conversation now :3 maybe you should let go of that Riot D.
I Q (NA)
: Riot has done things for you, you are just paying attention to the worse side of things. You guys wanted a way to get skins and champions easier: Hextech Crafting You want a way to get the essence for mastery 6/7 quicker: Mystery Champ Shards Pro players have every champion 100% of the time, they dont need it. They did it for YOU. They lowered tier 2 rune costs for YOU. They made the remake system for YOU. Stop complaining, god damn
> [{quoted}](name=Shenpai Ekko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEUYhA4v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-29T09:24:20.646+0000) > > Riot has done things for you, you are just paying attention to the worse side of things. > > You guys wanted a way to get skins and champions easier: Hextech Crafting > > You want a way to get the essence for mastery 6/7 quicker: Mystery Champ Shards > > Pro players have every champion 100% of the time, they dont need it. They did it for YOU. They lowered tier 2 rune costs for YOU. They made the remake system for YOU. Stop complaining, god damn LOOOL only mystery champ shards are "free" with IP the rest is with real money, they didn't do that for us they did it for money, open your eyes boy.
Rioter Comments
: What sort of restrictions would the option apply?
> [{quoted}](name=Amasa Delano,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NE7MFGfT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-28T19:25:56.540+0000) > > What sort of restrictions would the option apply? i don't know that would be up to Riot to make it different from the punishment, like for example the tick option would have for example +5 messages or faster recharge rate
: Why are people downvoting this? It's a great idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NE7MFGfT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-28T19:17:04.772+0000) > > Why are people downvoting this? It's a great idea. don't know man, was wondering the same thing :/
ReDesign (NA)
: One ability giving 5 free teleports
Rioter Comments
: 1 its been dying since the juggernaut update (maybe even the luddens update) 2 people didnt care and never have (obviously exclusions are possible, and this might not be the case for the 1st year), just look at the current player base of Overwatch . . . some shit is broken AF but u got tons of little shits denying it so the can win of stupid crap 3 league was taken by "kids" a couple of seasons ago tbh, at least one and as an off topic point while were on the subject, i started disliking riot from the moment they stopped making creative characters like jinx riven and when they ruined ahri ( specifically that last one though, its about the same time frame though, happened all at once) jinx was actually the reason i started league
> [{quoted}](name=OhWanderer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2016-06-24T23:20:01.599+0000) > > 1 its been dying since the juggernaut update (maybe even the luddens update) > > 2 people didnt care and never have (obviously exclusions are possible, and this might not be the case for the 1st year), just look at the current player base of Overwatch . . . some shit is broken AF but u got tons of little shits denying it so the can win of stupid crap > > 3 league was taken by "kids" a couple of seasons ago tbh, at least one > > and as an off topic point while were on the subject, i started disliking riot from the moment they stopped making creative characters like jinx riven and when they ruined ahri ( specifically that last one though, its about the same time frame though, happened all at once) jinx was actually the reason i started league LOL Ahri post "rework" was broken, i remember having games with her that i went 23/0 and such no kidding, but yeah i liked her way more before, now champs have those "flashy" skills to look cool to appease to kids
2LUCID (NA)
: Yup, League is on it's way out. As many before them Riot is ignoring balance (gameplay) and focusing on the frivolous -- and profits. Sure League will be popular for years to come but it will quickly devolve into a niche game played by casuals (as in the "who cares" mentality) and out of nostalgia (friends, giggles, etc). It's a shame really I thought League had at least a good 2-3 years left before its decline but S6 has proven otherwise. Half of my friends stopped logging on regularly the other half "don't care" if they win/lose ranked or norms it doesn't really matter to a competitive player anymore be it a S5 or a D1. The satisfaction is almost long gone from a good match because they're basically a chimera and you know you'll be lucky to get another one in your next dozen matches.
> [{quoted}](name=2LUCID,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2016-06-25T05:17:29.015+0000) > > Yup, League is on it's way out. As many before them Riot is ignoring balance (gameplay) and focusing on the frivolous -- and profits. Sure League will be popular for years to come but it will quickly devolve into a niche game played by casuals (as in the "who cares" mentality) and out of nostalgia (friends, giggles, etc). It's a shame really I thought League had at least a good 2-3 years left before its decline but S6 has proven otherwise. Half of my friends stopped logging on regularly the other half "don't care" if they win/lose ranked or norms it doesn't really matter to a competitive player anymore be it a S5 or a D1. The satisfaction is almost long gone from a good match because they're basically a chimera and you know you'll be lucky to get another one in your next dozen matches. everything you said in your post is everything i think off, good job bro :)
9kPluzZ (NA)
: Death by daylight is a fad game... he was probly playing goat sim too, doesnt mean its his new main game.
> [{quoted}](name=9kPluzZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=001400010000,timestamp=2016-06-26T06:23:45.307+0000) > > Death by daylight is a fad game... he was probly playing goat sim too, doesnt mean its his new main game. When my friend plays 24/7 only stops to eat and sleep you know that game is doing something right, and my friend is very picky with games just so you know, just accept the fact that people are tired of League, especially after these horrible changes.
: My intention was to make a general statement, and I blatantly failed. And I admitted to it. And I am sincerely sorry for that. I don't know what else I need to do for people to stop tearing me apart for using the wrong tone...
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=00070001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-25T01:34:14.194+0000) > > My intention was to make a general statement, and I blatantly failed. And I admitted to it. And I am sincerely sorry for that. > > I don't know what else I need to do for people to stop tearing me apart for using the wrong tone... it's ok m8, i didn't get offended by it, i'm also one of those memers or such dont worry, you just need to know when to meme and when not to meme :)
Dehitay (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SP Dodgecity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-24T06:28:49.086+0000) > > I completely agree. I think Riot said it themselves when they said they were going to focus on making League of Legends the NFL of the gaming community. They said, "we want after school programs, and a house where families are playing league" Or something along those lines, I don't exactly remember haha It is kind of ironic that the demographic that Riot is targetting is the exact one that gbay, Sky, and other personalities are saying are the people that they would never recommend league to.
> [{quoted}](name=Dehitay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-06-24T07:58:46.399+0000) > > It is kind of ironic that the demographic that Riot is targetting is the exact one that gbay, Sky, and other personalities are saying are the people that they would never recommend league to. I love them btw #nohomo and yeah basically they are right, and people that love league will agree with that, the worst problem is not the kids honestly is the casuals that play the game without caring about the "behind the scenes" like i said, so yeah those players are the worse because basically Riot can even begin charging for stupid crap and they will not care and buy without thinking. THEM (Gbay,Sky,Redmercy etc) and US have gone through alot of Riot's bullcrap decisions and made it alive, but i believe we are in the breaking point now, basically Riot f*cked the game with the joining of SoloQ + DynamicQ(Team) that will never work, i remember back in the day season 4 where i carried myself to Gold V as Graves pre-rework, it felt like i reached diamond because i know what i've been through and my solo teammates, now you get yourself a premade group and its either get bashed and lose or bash and win with no emotion whatsoever. (sorry for the long post)
: Especially with games like Overwatch coming out. People will get sick of the nonsense and once something comes that's practically the same but way better, League will be done.. it's kinda sad, they could've been so good.
> [{quoted}](name=SP Dodgecity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-24T06:40:15.417+0000) > > Especially with games like Overwatch coming out. People will get sick of the nonsense and once something comes that's practically the same but way better, League will be done.. it's kinda sad, they could've been so good. i bought overwatch because of the hype and i do not regret it, but i gotta say i can't play overwatch all day like tyler1 or such, its fun in quick bursts 1 hour max for me, but still great game and potentially can steal players from LoL, in korea overwatch has already surpassed League in PC Booths (don't know the exact name)
ADR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Afilathiel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-24T06:30:18.628+0000) > > Riot just got consumed by Tencent and their money greeding, they don't care about us that actually love the game, they want to make this game that lasts for generations? lmao, by going this way it won't even last 2 years. i thought that tencent left riot to kinda do their own thing, except in china. That is their domain.
> [{quoted}](name=ADR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2016-06-24T19:42:31.015+0000) > > i thought that tencent left riot to kinda do their own thing, except in china. That is their domain. sure but still Tencent own Riot basically, so they push Riot into making these stupid decisions catering to kids to bring them in, and then boom level 4 hits they get free chest and get addicted to it, oh only hextech? no then they see promotions, self shops and such, and i've just read tencent bought the clash of clans developers team or whatever for 8 billion $. just goes to show how much money they make and spend.
Kürama (NA)
: I'm a veteran, been here since 2009, still love the game, still love playing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-06-24T16:41:03.474+0000) > > I'm a veteran, been here since 2009, still love the game, still love playing it. hey if you are having fun with it good for you (i'm not being sarcastic) really do have fun, but for me its enough, the only games i can barely play is against bots because i dont have to deal with feeding teammates tryhards and such things, will sit at Gold I get my reward and be done with it, got a 20 game winning streak (well 17-3) went to promos for plat, the minute i enter the promos i get feeding bot lanes and now i've declined to Gold I with 32LP so the game for me is not fun anymore
Deneviel (EUW)
: T_T it's such a shame a champ cool as him it's so UP atm
> [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=elWF2zN4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-24T18:33:18.834+0000) > > T_T it's such a shame a champ cool as him it's so UP atm i know right? he is so fun and cool to play but then you go gank and you can't even do anything but die
Rioter Comments
Velvét (NA)
: Hm, now can we see your graph of players leaving versus players joining? Oh wait, you don't have one so you can only bandwagon the "League is Dying" train choo chooo. Maybe your friends actually have jobs and barely have time for league, etc. There are still a lot of people getting into the game, but yes the game might have less activity from people who started playing in high school as they start tackling college and eventually a job, my friends have done exactly that.
> [{quoted}](name=Cresentrend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-06-24T16:17:22.967+0000) > > Hm, now can we see your graph of players leaving versus players joining? Oh wait, you don't have one so you can only bandwagon the "League is Dying" train choo chooo. > > Maybe your friends actually have jobs and barely have time for league, etc. There are still a lot of people getting into the game, but yes the game might have less activity from people who started playing in high school as they start tackling college and eventually a job, my friends have done exactly that. you're talking like you know me or my friends, they are in school with me and they have said to me personally the game is shit now because of Riot's decisions, a friend of mine used to spend 100€ on RP each month, now? he is on steam playing Death by daylight or something.
Eraenis (EUW)
: If you don't like it move on! Just play other games for a while. I Garen-ty you will be back. (I am sorry, I HAD TO.) I have stopped playing league many times over the years, just like most of my friends. Just like me, they all came back time and time again. People like to compare LoL to WoW in terms of declining player numbers, but i think LoL feels inherently different in that regard. Players come back to WoW for the expansions because they got hooked by great cinematic trailers and anouncements. Then they get disappointed and leave. I have been there too. Most people i know, came back to League of Legends simply because they felt like playing it. Most of my friends started playing HotS. None are still doing it. 2 of them played closed beta Overwatch. Both are playing LoL at the moment. That's really all the proof, that i need of how dead, alive or undead League of Legends is at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Eraenis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-06-24T15:23:05.940+0000) > > If you don't like it move on! Just play other games for a while. I Garen-ty you will be back. (I am sorry, I HAD TO.) > > I have stopped playing league many times over the years, just like most of my friends. Just like me, they all came back time and time again. People like to compare LoL to WoW in terms of declining player numbers, but i think LoL feels inherently different in that regard. Players come back to WoW for the expansions because they got hooked by great cinematic trailers and anouncements. Then they get disappointed and leave. I have been there too. Most people i know, came back to League of Legends simply because they felt like playing it. > > Most of my friends started playing HotS. None are still doing it. 2 of them played closed beta Overwatch. Both are playing LoL at the moment. That's really all the proof, that i need of how dead, alive or undead League of Legends is at the moment. is not that easy when league is basically crack now.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-06-24T13:32:20.040+0000) > > Not only is League dying, but punctuation too. > > Jesus, use a period once in a while. i'm sorry, not native english speaker, will do better next time.
: Especially with games like Overwatch coming out. People will get sick of the nonsense and once something comes that's practically the same but way better, League will be done.. it's kinda sad, they could've been so good.
> [{quoted}](name=SP Dodgecity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-24T06:40:15.417+0000) > > Especially with games like Overwatch coming out. People will get sick of the nonsense and once something comes that's practically the same but way better, League will be done.. it's kinda sad, they could've been so good. also what makes me even more sad is the lack o basic features in this game, Replays, Sandbox, a decent Tutorial none exist in League, they removed Dominion "because of the resources" ye right, you get billions a year and you can't update a game mode? basically league now is only casual kids who don't care about the "behind the scenes" just like the kids that buy COD and fall into the microtransaction scheme (anyway you get the point) truth is league is going to die sooner then (than?) we expect (sorry for any mistakes in english)
: The pro scene is in its worst state in ages. They aren't peaking viewership on Twitch. They aren't even peaking viewership of their previous season tournaments. DotA tournies draw in more viewers than LoL tournies. The actuality of the situation is that there is no evidence that its _not_ dying, and plenty of **heavy** indicators that it is.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-24T08:22:31.694+0000) > > The pro scene is in its worst state in ages. > > They aren't peaking viewership on Twitch. They aren't even peaking viewership of their previous season tournaments. > > DotA tournies draw in more viewers than LoL tournies. > > > The actuality of the situation is that there is no evidence that its _not_ dying, and plenty of **heavy** indicators that it is. i just can't gather the patience to watch lcs anymore, the balance issues reflect on the pro scene, lucian adc, tanks top its pretty obvious, G2 last split only won because of the Tank Meta, then they got to MSI when it was kinda fixed and they became G2-8 so yes Riot is screwing everyone but they are naive to see that.
: I completely agree. I think Riot said it themselves when they said they were going to focus on making League of Legends the NFL of the gaming community. They said, "we want after school programs, and a house where families are playing league" Or something along those lines, I don't exactly remember haha
> [{quoted}](name=SP Dodgecity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aMrKswa7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-24T06:28:49.086+0000) > > I completely agree. I think Riot said it themselves when they said they were going to focus on making League of Legends the NFL of the gaming community. They said, "we want after school programs, and a house where families are playing league" Or something along those lines, I don't exactly remember haha Riot just got consumed by Tencent and their money greeding, they don't care about us that actually love the game, they want to make this game that lasts for generations? lmao, by going this way it won't even last 2 years.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Mastery 6 and 7 is just a lame excuse to use champion essence
Before these changes - "Blue essence is stupid it is not used for anything" After the changes - "It sucks that we have to use blue essence to unlock champion mastery" i feel sorry for Riot you guys are not happy about anything..
: Dynamic Queue In A Nutshell.
Hello, i'm sorry to ask this but can you tell what is that website/program?
: They are stubborn, not prideful. They want to perfect the game before they give us something quickly, this community tends to overreact.
here you are defending them again, i saw you on another posts. no we don't overreact.
Rioter Comments
: Basicly this patch
I love memes like these XD upvoted
Rioter Comments
Show more

Ulvirion

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion