NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-12-23T03:16:29.105+0000) > > Wasn't he actually guilty? Yeah he was.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-12-23T09:31:37.292+0000) > > Yeah he was. But I am not.
: http://i.imgur.com/z5DN3hw.jpg[/img] Provide evidence you're innocent or that Riot is likely wrong in your situation, instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Incarcerator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-12-23T03:27:11.868+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/z5DN3hw.jpg[/img] > > Provide evidence you're innocent or that Riot is likely wrong in your situation, instead. How can I . I have offered the list of THREE ip addresses.
: Riot takes boosting seriously, if you were banned for it you probably did it. I've never heard of a single confirmed case where they've gotten it wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Throwing Rocks,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-22T15:54:57.623+0000) > > Riot takes boosting seriously, if you were banned for it you probably did it. I've never heard of a single confirmed case where they've gotten it wrong. Hello Throwing If you check my account history I have only lost mmr/ranks due to my work commitments. I only reach plat 5 from gold 1 once the season had ended. S3 Diamond, S4 Diamond, S5 Plat, S6 Gold... Makes no sense. They have it wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lotharea,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2016-12-22T11:42:51.000+0000) > > OP have support of other people around him like me. He is not lying, he is a very decent person and player and we all try to pursue investigation against him being unlawfully banned. As we are armed with innocence and we are all aware that nothing of that kind has taken place we are looking forward to see Riot Games replies on that matter. For now they are simply behaving unfairly not letting him prove himself innocent. is this one of the accounts u were boosting?
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0000000100020000,timestamp=2016-12-22T14:25:02.687+0000) > > is this one of the accounts u were boosting? Hello Grim I have been accused of paying someone to boost my account.
Jikker (NA)
: Riot can't disclose their methods cause then people will find a way around them. They have been "100% certain" and been wrong in the past, however. In fact, not too long ago a player was falsely banned for a similar reason because Riot hit a lowercase L instead of a capital i and it went to his name instead of the real offender's name. They were 100% certain he was the culprit until he spent weeks on the boards gaining support, Riot looked into it, and were very embarrassed by the results they found upon re-investigation. I only mention that because you do have a lowercase L in your name. However, unless you got concrete evidence you didn't, Riot isn't going to budge. These are the same people that handed out a first time offense low priority queue for my bug splatting several times while trying to get into a bot match! End of the day, your account is theirs and they can do whatever they darn well please with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-22T14:11:22.991+0000) > > Riot can't disclose their methods cause then people will find a way around them. They have been "100% certain" and been wrong in the past, however. In fact, not too long ago a player was falsely banned for a similar reason because Riot hit a lowercase L instead of a capital i and it went to his name instead of the real offender's name. They were 100% certain he was the culprit until he spent weeks on the boards gaining support, Riot looked into it, and were very embarrassed by the results they found upon re-investigation. > > I only mention that because you do have a lowercase L in your name. However, unless you got concrete evidence you didn't, Riot isn't going to budge. These are the same people that handed out a first time offense low priority queue for my bug splatting several times while trying to get into a bot match! End of the day, your account is theirs and they can do whatever they darn well please with it. Hello Jikker Thanks for the input, puts a clear perspective on the case. Upvotes are much appreciated to get other peoples view on the case!
: Unless you can produce hard, verifiable evidence to prove that you are indeed not guilty of eloboosting, there's not really much you can do. It's completely at Riot's discretion to hand out punishments, and they have very good reasons for hiding their methods of detection, as with scripting. Of course they can't be completely certain, but you can wager that they won't be careless with punishments, as to avoid losing paying customers. It's not the best reassurance we as players have, but it'll have to suffice.
> [{quoted}](name=Insanity Kiwi,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-22T13:31:53.806+0000) > > Unless you can produce hard, verifiable evidence to prove that you are indeed not guilty of eloboosting, there's not really much you can do. It's completely at Riot's discretion to hand out punishments, and they have very good reasons for hiding their methods of detection, as with scripting. > > Of course they can't be completely certain, but you can wager that they won't be careless with punishments, as to avoid losing paying customers. It's not the best reassurance we as players have, but it'll have to suffice. Thank you for your comment. Makes a lot of sense. I agree, asking them for the detection methods would be careless. But at least something to go on. I mean I need some closure, imagine if you played this game 100% legitimately and this happened to you. I'm sure you would be in my shoes too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-22T11:16:20.544+0000) > > Can never be 100%, there is a chance they are wrong. Or the OP is blatantly lying, as is most often the case when they take their case to the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=RavenHusky,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-12-22T11:20:08.191+0000) > > Or the OP is blatantly lying, as is most often the case when they take their case to the boards. Hello That is entirely true. All I was asking was to be given some justification. Thanks for the comment.
Jamaree (NA)
: Can never be 100%, there is a chance they are wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-22T11:16:20.544+0000) > > Can never be 100%, there is a chance they are wrong. Please Upvote in that case. I want peoples opinions seen.
Rioter Comments
: MMR Boosting Suspension
Guys! I need help on this.
: "I'd look at who you were duo'd with in the past or who you might have been in a team with. Seems like someone you played with was a Booster and hence they made the assumption that since you play with them you used a boosting service or something. I don't know..." -EndlessIsolation "Literally no one. I really dont get it." -Urban Stealth You already lied once about never playing with anyone, now we are supposed to believe you are related to the accounts you were boosting? Even if you are, you still aren't allowed to have multiple people logging onto it boosting. Why would your cousin AND brother have the same name as you? That's unlikely and seeing that you lied already about not playing with anyone its safe to assume this is a lie too. You can play with your friends, but you can't have your friends play your smurf to boost it. Now move on, you've been caught.
I respect everyone has the right to their opinion but i really think you are taking trolling to a new level my friend. You are one person out of what... 20/30 comments. who has this opinion. I would appreciate if you could stop now. you have made your point (level 5) now move on.
: im glad riot made the good choice of banning you. you deserved this ban greatly and i am laughing right now that you got salt now.
I think I just found the film you recently part of: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1679335/
: I had a look at your profile and noticed you were having a friend log in to your urbantwinz and Urban Extreme accounts to try and boost them to plat. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=urbanextreme http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=urbantwinz Please do not do this kind of thing anymore you are not allowed to share accounts and boost them with another account to be more efficient. Now that you have been caught lying please let this thread drop and apologize for boosting.
There is nothing stopping me playing with silver players? Riot allows that. That is my brother and cousin.
: MMR Boosting Suspension
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/p1adUEEl-mmr-boosting-suspension
Sukishoo (NA)
: Mastery points haven't been out for 5 years...
Please any advice on what i can do
: I'd look at who you were duo'd with in the past or who you might have been in a team with. Seems like someone you played with was a Booster and hence they made the assumption that since you play with them you used a boosting service or something. I don't know...
Literally no one. I really dont get it.
: MMR Boosting Suspension
Thank you for all the comments. Please upvote this post. i want my account back.
Rioter Comments

Urban Stealth

Level 74 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion