5050BS (NA)
: So you are saying LOL is a pay to win game.
Look at Rivens buff, new skin, gets busted, win with her. Its not a pay to win, but totally encourage people to buy their skins when they buff champs for no reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=00j8hKXk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-30T09:46:43.409+0000) > > From the creators of Lux: https://crackersna.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/psycho-lux.jpg > > Now comes Ekko: https://i.imgur.com/Rs2FCJM.png The image preview seems broken, but the link works D: Try use [] after the imgur link, like this https://i.imgur.com/1vVXcIw.png[]
musixxal (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pt3vGdg5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-30T13:00:19.681+0000) > > But... it's 3v3, people won't play it, they just like 5v5, right? That's why they are removing TT it's actually 4v4
> [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pt3vGdg5,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-08-30T14:42:59.994+0000) > > it's actually 4v4 Yeah, I realized that later, at first I thought there were only the 3 champions in the circles on the upper-left. But anyways, it's not a 5v5, people won't play anything that's not 5v5
: Hey just was wondering is this an out of season an april fools joke?
But... it's 3v3, people won't play it, they just like 5v5, right? That's why they are removing TT
: Dark theme for the new login in PBE
From the creators of Lux: https://crackersna.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/psycho-lux.jpg Now comes Ekko: https://i.imgur.com/Rs2FCJM.png[]
: Was Hacked By a Scripting Xerath
Now, your account will get banned for scriptting, and they would say: it's your responsability for your account security. And the permaban will not get away. That's what happens to all the players that posted the same thing here. I hope it doesn't happen, but the Riot history in this situations are the described above.
: Skullkid
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:53:15.036+0000) > > Skullkid I thought about that too, even Majora's Mask
: "We’re delaying the launch of Eternals and are making adjustments based on your feedback"
like chromas, only for BE during the emporium and not all of them.
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot giving Annie more Damage/Mobility shows they are still clueless about League's biggest Problem
Cybercafe for Korean players, more damage, less the time per game, meaning more games for them. So lets add more damage to a game that already has a lot of damage.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyblazeHydraX3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wAZuLcrO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:42:39.054+0000) > I'm similarly usually supportive of Riot- I don't think the game's dying, Then explain AUTOFILL in NORMAL GAMES.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wAZuLcrO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-14T05:11:28.823+0000) > > Then explain AUTOFILL in NORMAL GAMES. I always pick top, and never, or 95% of the games I'm placed there. And I play drafts only.
Phridolin (EUW)
: By the amount of champions we have we should have really at least 10 per team. And the banning should be maybe similar to HotS were you can’t ban the same champion twice. This or the current system but then let us ban 20 champs. 4 per player
4 per 10 players, are 40, I think you wanted to say 2? Or you wanted to say 20 per team?
: I love League, I played it for 10 years. But you make me want to quit.
Damage won't be tunned down. If not, Korean players will not play as much on their cybers. And Riot wants them to play as more games as possible.
Xilixer (NA)
: Sad part is that fighting games are usually gonna have a limited roster reserved for the most popular ones. So you're more than likely gonna see Garen, Katarina, Zed, Yasuo, Darius, etc. I hope they add in some oddball characters to keep the roster fresh and I don't know how they would incorporate adc's and mages as fighting game characters.
> [{quoted}](name=Xilixer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAEx3TXb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:39:44.351+0000) > > Sad part is that fighting games are usually gonna have a limited roster reserved for the most popular ones. So you're more than likely gonna see Garen, Katarina, Zed, Yasuo, Darius, etc. I hope they add in some oddball characters to keep the roster fresh and I don't know how they would incorporate adc's and mages as fighting game characters. Don't worry, It's Riot, they eventually add all of them, leading to the impossible balance of +140 characters with their "balance team" original from League of Legends
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v2AhIFl4,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:29:06.339+0000) > > So, if you are a web developer that work for a client (important or not) that uses IE9 or IE8, you will just cease the contract because you don't want to work with those technologies? That's the same applied here. "We don't like to work with this, so we are quiting". Riot is the developer and we are the clients. They know the risks they are taking? It looks they have more fear from players that threatened to leave because a damn cursor than a game mode. Which is a bit pathetic. > > I started LoL with TT, I enjoyed it much more than SR before it's rework. But, if you start to slowly not giving enough caress, because you just want to boost one single game mode (SR), this is what you get, the fate that Dominion had and the one TT is going to have. > > Not taking any consideration to remove bots, because they go in "waves", which can be, what, one month, three, five between them, even more? You are getting those non-updated maps getting flooded by them. Because, why we should do anything? > > And it's not being selfish, it's to keep your clients, but they apparently don't want them. They have +2000 employees, so, I have to figure out they cannot do a team, small, medium or fairly large, to keep up to date and trying to make the game more popular, by any possible way. That says much of a company. Yes. Very rarely do companies merit a special extension to the "end of life" of a product. And only extremely large companies end up getting such extensions to end of life. This is not a "developer client relationship". This is a company which is calling end of life fora service it provides because the playerbase is no longer large enough to support it. And no, they'd rather be able to spend the resources of TT on SR and other modes that actually have players. The fact that you think you are more important than the millions of other players who would rather see SR worked on more is selfish.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v2AhIFl4,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:47:01.879+0000) > > Yes. Very rarely do companies merit a special extension to the "end of life" of a product. And only extremely large companies end up getting such extensions to end of life. > > This is not a "developer client relationship". This is a company which is calling end of life fora service it provides because the playerbase is no longer large enough to support it. > > And no, they'd rather be able to spend the resources of TT on SR and other modes that actually have players. The fact that you think you are more important than the millions of other players who would rather see SR worked on more is selfish. Even if it's Microsoft Edge, that basically is an IE. It's the same, if your client wants it but you don't like working for it, are you gonna call it slefish for wanting a website that works in that navigator? "I just work for Chrome, get off" -> "I just code for SR, get off". https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Twisted_Treeline 4 patches, that's all it got in it's life span, that's far from even trying to get the game mode working. Hell, they made half of it with TFT in just 1 month of life.
: Hope they leave the premier gamemode alone and migrate to sr preferably ranked, don't need bots in aram.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wYzc0ucE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:33:44.455+0000) > > Hope they leave the premier gamemode alone and migrate to sr preferably ranked, don't need bots in aram. I would love to see bots in SR rankeds.
rujitra (NA)
: You make a very big assumption that ignores facts here. Riot has tried in the past to make TT more of a primary mode. Sure, it's been a few years. **Time doesn't magically change things**. The bottom line is that no matter how much balance, unique item, etc work that Riot puts in to TT, it will **always** be the secondary game mode. It is very likely that a few years ago, Riot decided to cut their losses, and cease active development. Thus it's only been supported while the playerbase is large enough to merit the work spent on testing new things, bugfixes, etc. And yes, there's still a lot of work TT creates. New or reworked items must go through extensive testing and have map specific bugfixes, among other things. These are things that will simply continue to take up resources for what is an exceedingly small number of players. Look, it's selfish. You're saying that because you enjoy TT, Riot should have to support it, no matter how many resources it takes away from everyone else. That's extremely selfish.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v2AhIFl4,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:24:29.613+0000) > > You make a very big assumption that ignores facts here. > > Riot has tried in the past to make TT more of a primary mode. Sure, it's been a few years. **Time doesn't magically change things**. The bottom line is that no matter how much balance, unique item, etc work that Riot puts in to TT, it will **always** be the secondary game mode. > > It is very likely that a few years ago, Riot decided to cut their losses, and cease active development. Thus it's only been supported while the playerbase is large enough to merit the work spent on testing new things, bugfixes, etc. > > And yes, there's still a lot of work TT creates. New or reworked items must go through extensive testing and have map specific bugfixes, among other things. These are things that will simply continue to take up resources for what is an exceedingly small number of players. > > Look, it's selfish. You're saying that because you enjoy TT, Riot should have to support it, no matter how many resources it takes away from everyone else. That's extremely selfish. So, if you are a web developer that work for a client (important or not) that uses IE9 or IE8, you will just cease the contract because you don't want to work with those technologies? That's the same applied here. "We don't like to work with this, so we are quiting". Riot is the developer and we are the clients. They know the risks they are taking? It looks they have more fear from players that threatened to leave because a damn cursor than a game mode. Which is a bit pathetic. I started LoL with TT, I enjoyed it much more than SR before it's rework. But, if you start to slowly not giving enough caress, because you just want to boost one single game mode (SR), this is what you get, the fate that Dominion had and the one TT is going to have. Not taking any consideration to remove bots, because they go in "waves", which can be, what, one month, three, five between them, even more? You are getting those non-updated maps getting flooded by them. Because, why we should do anything? And it's not being selfish, it's to keep your clients, but they apparently don't want them. They have +2000 employees, so, I have to figure out they cannot do a team, small, medium or fairly large, to keep up to date and trying to make the game more popular, by any possible way. That says much of a company.
: I've never seen a company more dishonest and disconnected from their playerbase than Riot
Riot prefers keeping "happy" the part of the users that complained about the cursor, but they don't care about the part who plays TT.
: I've never seen a company more dishonest and disconnected from their playerbase than Riot
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/ckqsuy/i_realized_that_the_quotes_for_the_altars_in/
Cørnman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:27:53.930+0000) > > EA exists bro, calm down EA bad, Riot good upvotes to da left
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelated Trauma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:32:32.342+0000) > > EA bad, Riot good > upvotes to da left Riot good says.
: not kidding - you're going to lose a lot of players by removing the cursor we've been using for like, idk. 9 years!?
If they didn't lost them while reworking entire champs/skins without refunding them if you don't like how they left it because it is not what you bought (which have been payed with rp), they won't be losing them for a cursor. And if they do, it will be a loud LOL from the players side, caring more about a cursor than real money.
: yeah its disgusting.. especially token missions being limited unless you buy the token pass, and it feels bad every time i see it but i doubt riot will stop doing things like this. they need the extra money from worlds & lcs and believe it or not people actually pay money for stuff like that every time i spend money in this game i feel i'm feeding corruption so i try not to........ {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=dream buddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=31FLV7q5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-30T09:03:07.331+0000) > > yeah its disgusting.. especially token missions being limited unless you buy the token pass, and it feels bad every time i see it but i doubt riot will stop doing things like this. > > they need the extra money from worlds & lcs and believe it or not people actually pay money for stuff like that > > every time i spend money in this game i feel i'm feeding corruption so i try not to........ > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Then don't do it. I haven't spent a cent in this company since Void Fizz, and I have no regrets looking on how the company has turned out.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: looks like they are making him more active at killing people than passive im not sure how the Q will function but it might be incredibly hard to avoid if he buys speed boosts
Yeah, at late game, he could get to the destination he wants with E and recasting W every 2-3 seconds for gaining movement speed for a very Huge Q. {{item:3117}} and {{item:3009}} could have more presence that already haves. The only thing about the W is that stars will retract always. I liked leaving them expanded to kill opponents on the outer radius along with {{item:3116}}.
Rioter Comments
: Legacy Cursor Removal
I like people that: "Hey, I bought with real money a skin, but they reworked it and I don't like it at all, and I'm not getting a refund. I'll continue playing and spending money." but "Oh, they will remove the legacy cursor, I'll uninstall the game".
Hotarµ (NA)
: Legacy Cursor is staying!
I like the "but enough players have expressed their preference for the old one that we want to respect that.". They are so hypocrites...
0minous (EUNE)
: Riot, why are you deleting posts with included proof which call you out on your bad banning system?
A public proof, were their inneficient banning system is trash, so anyone can see it, contradicting what Riot said that works? That does not belong here for them. There must be no evidence.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Y’all really went off with his theme and skins
~~is it just me, or the head in the original splash art of this rework seems a bit "small"?~~ Oh, the cape he is wearing gave me a false perception, said nothing. ~~The rest ~~looks totally fine
: Pantheon x Taric hentai when?
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O5qxI4BT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-29T16:27:00.623+0000) > > Pantheon x Taric hentai when? Pretty sure they are wip
: Riot doesnt want to make a good game. Change my mind!
Too many champs as well. Why the hell they want +140 if most of them aren't played, neither you see them on patches to improve them, and if they do, it's to just mention it and give it an absurd miserable almost unnoticeable buff. I would prefer having 50 or less, honestly. But, creating new and overloaded champs with a cool release skin, give them more $$$. And if the champ becomes a bit popular immediately, a new skin for it. The rest are in the oblivion forever. And that just for champs.
: You're only allowed to play one champion for the rest of your life.
Larriet (NA)
: >Magic has NO RNG beyond the card drawing There are lots of cards that use dice and coin flips, no? And some that require you to make a blind choice, which isn't actually random but certainly isn't something you can deliberately plan.
And you see none of them being played (coin/dice luck), unless you want to play that specifically for fun and see what luck decides (I played a coin flip deck).
Boomer (OCE)
: Can't believe this is banworthy
https://youtu.be/9me4ovGge-s?t=14 Second 14
SirHydro (NA)
: Riot is basically a three year old child scribbling crayons all over the wall while grinning proudly of themselves. They really are so proud of themselves and really think what they do is n e a t. And then the cash just keeps flowing in so of course they're going to keep on the way they are. I don't understand why you people cry about Riot and the way they run their game when you dump truck loads of cash into their wallets at the same time.
I haven't spent a cent on them since Fizz of the Void. But yeah, if I could go back in time and don't spend any dime on them, would be great.
: I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't bugs just kind of always going to slip through the cracks? Feels like every piece of programming I've ever encountered has some kind of oversight, however small or large. These don't even necessarily have to do with bad coding or anything, some things are just so big, something is bound to slip past their notice. That's why updates constantly happen to most programs these days, to constantly improve functionality, security, etc. iOS and Windows aren't just updating for fun. I'm sure it depends on the situation, but I don't think a whole team should be fired for most bugs, especially not something as harmless as this, where people can still play the game no problem. Old death recap was garbage, its not like we lost anything important. They'll fix it eventually.
Sure, not all the team, but those who were responsible. As you said, bugs will always be there, but one thing is that a bunch could appear, and another more than +60, which means that someone or some people didn't do their job as they should.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Let me know when your company pushes major changes and backend changes literally every 2 weeks.
We do sprints of 1 to 3 weeks to deliver changes. And we keep all the code we change just in case somethings goes wrong so we know where to look and solve it.
Sukishoo (NA)
: No. If one does their job wrong they are generally given some kind of notice on that. If they consistently do it wrong, then they can be let go. Riot for one has also shown that different things work differently across servers. So, testing on the PBE was fairly smooth but coming to live, if they run into a major problem it's not always the people on the team that made said products fault.
That's why I said "you can be fired", depending on the severity of the problems caused. I don't want to know the quantiy of $ they lost that time they put the capsules that gave prestige points when Aatrox prestige skin was release when someone put the capsules at 1BE on the live servers. And we can imagine what could have happen to the responsable of that.
Juxin (NA)
: Seriously don't understand the point in the PBE if we never actually test shit.
The code is "supposed" to be the same one in both sides, PBE and live servers. Bugs like this ones (not stressing servers, that it's completely different) are caught in both servers. And if the code is not the same one, they have a problem. If the bugs weren't caught it's because they didn't test it on their local machines, or players in the pbe did not cared about them and didn't report them, or they did but riot didn't read them, because, why solve bugs on pbe while they can gather them from live servers, right, or they even played on the pbe to test the new changes and see if affected in any form at the rest of the code.
Pika Fox (NA)
: This isnt a data or security breach, LoL is not a bank. Youre comparing apples and oranges. Even then, you dont fire someone for simply making a patch with a security error, else youd have to fire LITERALLY EVERY PROGRAMMER YOU EVER HIRE. No matter what you do, there will always be a back door, as it needs to be accessible and convenient in the first place. You have exactly ZERO evidence anyone did their job wrong. Terminating an employee without proof of error will not work in your favor unless you give them a big severance package and they agree.
Im not comparing security and games, I'm comparing how things are done. Of course bugs can occur on any app or game. But when a new app or update gets an incredible amount of bugs that makes it un-usable, it's because: 1 - the team did a bad job. 2 - the team lead did not bother to test it correctly. If he/she did, those things were be solved, or at least, a big part of them. Zero evidence? The evidence are there. None of my coworkers, teamleads... have ever released any app with that quantity of bugs, and thats because they do what they are supposed to do. We are working together another company on a new app. You know what is happening to the other company? The bank saw all the bugs they are doing over and over all the sprints. All their work are slowly comming to us, because of what? Yeah, you are right, because we are testing it before going into the bank. So, the other company what would do? Their workers is making the company lose money, they will keep them? If you would, sorry to say but you will be bankrupt keeping a team like that.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Yeah, youd be garbage at this. And probably sued for wrongful termination often. 1) everything is tested first 2) bugs on live environments dont always show up in testing environments. You have no idea how this field works, and no idea how these issues arise.
Personal attacks, so mature. If you do your job wrong, you can be fired. Your poor job can costs losts of thousands of $/€ to the company. A list of more than 60 bugs on a same patch says a lot. I never heard on my company a complain of such level, and works with banks, the firsts ones of our country. And they are very stricts on quality. So, if you prefer quantity over quality, and you don't care if your employees are bad at their work, I know how your company would end like. +60 bugs without getting catch in 3 weeks? That sounds like no testing was done. Oh yes, of course they tested, they tested only TFT to add rankeds to a complete RNG where you will climb with luck. Oh, and by the way, the company I work for, have been twice in a row in high ranks on the Financial Times.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:19:27.097+0000) > > If you have a Git, you can check every X commits on what commit did brake. Also you can create branches on the git repository, so you can work on separate features and then merge them. But, as I don't know how they work, I cannot guess how they did just broke the game at this level. Its far easier to trouble shoot issues with live data than stare at a wall of text/numbers and try to find something wrong, especially if its an issue that has to do with the interactions between the code and the server.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:07:25.140+0000) > > Its far easier to trouble shoot issues with live data than stare at a wall of text/numbers and try to find something wrong, especially if its an issue that has to do with the interactions between the code and the server. So, better code, don't test it, throw it into live, and see what happens? Riot has a PBE, none of all those bugs where found? That's hard to believe.
Pika Fox (NA)
: So youd fire people before conducting a review to see how the issue came about or why, and see if it was even someones fault? Damn your company must be shit.
A company that looks for product quality, if a teamlead releases something with thouse amounts of bugs, and without testing the app, letting the app that cannot be used, of course it gets fired. It's better to release the app later than release a shitty product. But before getting fired, they are going to stay in the office giving a quick and real solution.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vah Medoh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T12:30:10.788+0000) > > You know what is a Git Version Control? > > You don't have to "click undo" so many times to do a rollback. If you push a new version into live servers, and doesn't works as intended with so many bugs, with the version control you can go back with the old code with just a click, and deploy again the version which was working as intended, while in parallel you can work on fixing bugs on points where the development was taking places where you were pushing commits of your code into the Git. > > Edited: and if Riot, doesn't uses something for that second part you mention (like the Git mentioned), it says that they don't care about their own product. It wouldnt be worth rolling back anyway. Cant tell whats broke if youre not getting data about it, and to get the data you have to have it running.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T13:20:48.978+0000) > > It wouldnt be worth rolling back anyway. Cant tell whats broke if youre not getting data about it, and to get the data you have to have it running. If you have a Git, you can check every X commits on what commit did brake. Also you can create branches on the git repository, so you can work on separate features and then merge them. But, as I don't know how they work, I cannot guess how they did just broke the game at this level.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:47:45.914+0000) > > There were WAY too many bugs with this patch to be considered "acceptable". The base game has been unplayable since patch deployment and the ONLY reason it was not emergency rolled back is because of the TFT tournament. And if those bugs were only apparent once the stress of live servers was put on the patch? And no, that has nothing to do with it. Tell me a single time you've seen Riot completely pull a patch - you haven't - because with the way patching works, **it's likely simply impossible**. It'd take **hours** to get the code in place for a patch to "undo" the patch that was already done - you can't just hit "undo" a few times - you have to undo the individual lines changed in many many files. So even if it *was* possible, it would've taken just as long to revert the patch as it did to get many of the bugs fixed. While there's still a few - they aren't gamebreaking anymore, and thus there's absolutely no reason for Riot to even consider a "revert" (which, again, likely isn't possible).
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:50:16.252+0000) > > And if those bugs were only apparent once the stress of live servers was put on the patch? > > And no, that has nothing to do with it. Tell me a single time you've seen Riot completely pull a patch - you haven't - because with the way patching works, **it's likely simply impossible**. It'd take **hours** to get the code in place for a patch to "undo" the patch that was already done - you can't just hit "undo" a few times - you have to undo the individual lines changed in many many files. > > So even if it *was* possible, it would've taken just as long to revert the patch as it did to get many of the bugs fixed. While there's still a few - they aren't gamebreaking anymore, and thus there's absolutely no reason for Riot to even consider a "revert" (which, again, likely isn't possible). > >------------------------ > >You say "this is why rollback exists". You have provided no evidence that this feature is something Riot can do - and it is highly likely that a "rollback" does not exist - period. The time it would take to implement a rollback/revert patch would be so much that it would be useless. You know what is a Git Version Control? You don't have to "click undo" so many times to do a rollback. If you push a new version into live servers, and doesn't works as intended with so many bugs, with the version control you can go back with the old code with just a click, and deploy again the version which was working as intended, while in parallel you can work on fixing bugs on points where the development was taking places where you were pushing commits of your code into the Git. Edited: and if Riot, doesn't uses something for that second part you mention (like the Git mentioned), it says that they don't care about their own product.
Juxin (NA)
: Seriously don't understand the point in the PBE if we never actually test shit.
PBE is just for "youtubers" to sell hype for future skins / champs, and that's it?
Terozu (NA)
: How in the 9 hells is the new death recap MORE BROKEN THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE.
in my company, that person/team would be fired and hired a new competent one, which would not make spaghetti code. And all code reusable, because of what is happening now It like the only good team is the design team (but, as it's starting to go into disney stylish, neither those)
ℓegit (NA)
: TIL The reason why riot hasn't rolled back the patch is due to a freaking TFT tournament.
I wonder if Riot uses GIT to save the versions of their own game...
: Looks like League itself needs a rework right now.
Pay the minimum, get the minimum quality
: I was only OK with ranked given the change to items. Not sure if I'm going to bother anymore.
Not going to play it any more. I have only played 3 games. First two, I only got like 2 or 3 drops in all the matches. Who have thought I would end last. Last game, I had the RNG luck by my side, and could get some items, and champs! But after so many rounds, I only found 2 Ashe! Not a single third Ashe came up, even re-rolling the champs on the store. This game mode is so disgusting.
: So riot is already fucking up this gamemode
Prepare yourself for the Rankeds on this pure RNG game mode! I'm so sorry for those aram players that will never get one...
Esdese (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYz6p3wc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:14:06.048+0000) > > That's how it was in NA like 2 days ago and everything's fine now. Like, relax. It's just a lot of new content happening at once. This stuff happens all the time in all online video games. Ehhhh ... no. Your issues were fixed in no time. EUW's? Keep waiting. It has been prolonging ever since the patch started and they don't give a jack shit about it. The entire saturday ... and look ... they have done absolutely nothing, all because they can't. People paid for a pass and they can't even play the game. They refuse to put a single penny into increasing server capacity and honing all the troubleshooting, but I guess that's already part of their signature. Incompetence, for the most part.
> [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYz6p3wc,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2019-06-30T20:45:59.674+0000) > > Ehhhh ... no. > > Your issues were fixed in no time. > > EUW's? Keep waiting. It has been prolonging ever since the patch started and they don't give a jack shit about it. The entire saturday ... and look ... they have done absolutely nothing, all because they can't. People paid for a pass and they can't even play the game. They refuse to put a single penny into increasing server capacity and honing all the troubleshooting, but I guess that's already part of their signature. Incompetence, for the most part. Now remember this for next purchases of RP. Still give them money, so the next time, and the next one, and the next one, this will still happen. First time, can be their fault, but if the same issue occurs, twice, three times, and X times more occurs, and all of you still pay them, it's your fault, because you know from pasts events how much long they took to "solve" the issue because of the lack of improving the servers.
Show more

Vah Medoh

Level 142 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion