SSmotzer (NA)
: League of Legends X Dead by Daylight
You forgot to add Teemo{{champion:17}} to the list.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Omg, you people need patience and to chill. It's a champion. He will release. It's not the end of all reality as we know it. Plus, it's not like you're going to be able to play him anyway, what with all the bans and people stealing him.
Dude/Dudette. i have been patient till the 24th. Patch hit. Ok hes not released. fine i will wait 2 more days. 2 Days later. EVERYTHING OF THE CHAMP EXCEPT THE CHAMP HIMSELF IS RELEASED. A sandvich can only be hung infront of my head for so long before i break the stick and eat the sandvich forceably.
Skelenth (EUW)
: Yep
1000% agreed. Like come on riot , give us him already.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: SOME PLACE MALICIOUS AND WAY MORE METAL
plot twist. Reworked morde will have a epty suit of armor filled with actual bugs.
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: Irelia Champion Spotlight it's misleading.
Same with Rek'Sai {{champion:421}} spotlight. It still shows her old ultimate.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The long awaited Sylas login theme
: I thought ARURF was supposed to come out yesterday, then it didn't and I saw a patch was due today so I was like "oh it'll be out tomorrow". TOMORROW IS TODAY AND ITS A DAY 5 REWARD? Never have I been more tilted
> [{quoted}](name=SeasofHyperion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qj75wABE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-25T01:16:56.394+0000) > > I thought ARURF was supposed to come out yesterday, then it didn't and I saw a patch was due today so I was like "oh it'll be out tomorrow". TOMORROW IS TODAY AND ITS A DAY 5 REWARD? Never have I been more tilted Not even by a Yasuo? Thats legendary.
Rioter Comments
Tesladin (EUW)
: How long do required updates take?
And then you dont even get everything in the patch cause a part of the update will be released every day instead of ye know, when you patch releases all at once.
: You forgot Kennen in the end :\ {{sticker:sg-janna}}
He said he did remember kennen but didnt have enough friends to also put him in.
Rioter Comments
: Riot has said that Shaco lore is just for the moments and they are not committed to it. Riot has said Viktor can remove his mask so no that isn’t his face.
Sillae (NA)
: {{champion:150}} Gnar has an interaction with Garen where he tries to copy him and says "*DEMAGLIO!!!!!*"
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhbjUqbG,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-23T19:52:19.506+0000) > > {{champion:150}} > > Gnar has an interaction with Garen where he tries to copy him and says > > "*DEMAGLIO!!!!!*" DEMACIA + Galio = Profit?
: {{champion:32}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:238}}
Azir's helmet is part of his body. Shaco is a puppet , so he isnt wearing a mask, that IS his actual face. Victor has a mechanical body so that is his face. Kayle already has such a skin.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: how to stay calm while playing league of legends
All three at once is actually very enjoyable.
Stunˆˆ (EUW)
: Master tier, win rates this week (only looking at champs with 100+ games): Zed - 65%, 146 games Talon - 70%, 100 games Kha'Zix - 61%, 500 games Rengar, 57%, 300 games Shaco, 58% 250 games If you think this meta does not favour burst AD assassins then I want some of whatever the fuck you are smoking edit: source op.gg (stats -> win rate -> master -> today)
: I don't think so. It makes sense for Demacia in general, but for Galio, the magic in him tends to run out, which turns him back into a statue. He uses magic as an energy source, and that energy source needs to keep flowing in order for him to stay "awake". In his stories, it's said he has some amount of consciousness when he's "asleep", but everything he perceives is foggy, and seems to play at a fast pace (he grows to like someone, only to wonder where they went when he recognizes people that used to be with them, and they are no longer there). This is likely due to the innate magic flowing around and in the walls of Demacia powering him just slightly to perceive the world around him, but to actually come alive, he needs a strong source of magic that needs to last for a long period of time.
I think that magic is permanently store but Galio using it as fuel is a good reason why it runs out for him. I still prefer to think it's a megaton nuke.
Rioter Comments
: Stop with the Prestige skins already.
And when everyone is prestige.. Hehe .. _**No one will be**_.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I main Illaoi. AMA
How much hentai do you watch per day to be such a master of tenticles?
Glîtchy (NA)
: What did HoTS do exactly?
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GZYEamvk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-14T01:55:12.081+0000) > > What did HoTS do exactly? It wasn't as big a financial success as the new Actovision CEO wanted it to be so she cut off all E-Sport suport to the game and shifted/disbanded a part of the dev team. The Barrier between Blizzard and Actovision is already paper thin.
: (Long post incoming) Spideraxe's suggestion is pretty accurate. I'd probably start in the Piltover/Zaun area. They are very poorly defended and don't even (to my knowledge) have a military. Plus, Zaun is in a constant state of infighting so don't expect an organized defense force there. From there, I'd allocate all my resources into making it a defensible location (possibly inventing some kind of hextech barrier around the city?) and developing the latest technology for warfare purposes. Then I'd go east into Bilgewater. With how lawless it is anyway (and also, surprisingly, possessing no military), it should be easy enough. Plus, the technology in Bilgewater, although advanced compared to other nations, still pales in comparison to the hextech in Piltover. Since I'm starting out in the smaller places, it won't raise as much suspicion and the other nations won't begin to make defensive measures until later. With both Piltover and Bilgewater under my control (which are both coastal maritime nations), I now both have the most sea access out of everyone else, AND I also control a majority of the trade, meaning my coffers are always full to fund my weapons research as well as my war campaigns. Then I'd probably go further east into Ionia. They aren't a militaristic people so they don't have a large army, and they are certainly lacking when it comes to technology (that the Noxians didn't possess during their invasion) so it should be fine. The only one that might be a problem is Syndra, although a couple of rockets should be able to bring down her floating fortress (and her with it). That was the easy stuff though. Then I'd sail from Ionia all the way around Noxus into the Freljord. I have the utmost faith that the warring barbarian tribes stand absolutely no chance against advanced hextech technology. The only ones that might be a challenge are the demigods there and Lissandra but the rest should be easy pickings. Unite them all under one single banner and look towards weaponizing True Ice (perhaps combining it with hextech?). After taking over Freljord, Demacia and Noxus might start to take defensive measures, but due to their hatred of each other, I do not expect them to unite. Then I'd go into Demacia. Although incredibly defensible, since I'm predominately using technology, their anti-magic capabilities are ineffective. Now, after surrounding it on all sides, I go into taking over Noxus. The greatest strength of Noxus is it's numbers, but now, with both Piltover, Zaun, Bilgewater, Ionia, Freljord, and Demacia under my control, their numbers mean nothing. Most of Noxus' outer territories would probably also be inclined to rebel against them. Now, with the entirety of the north under my control, I push south. Shurima and Targon might look into creating an alliance since they are close to each other, have close ties from the past with Targonians helping the Shurimans, and both of them have incredibly powerful magical beings. So for now, I'd invade the Shadow Isles. Since it is said that silver can harm the creatures of the Shadow Isles (and Demacia has silver in abundance), I'd make sure that most of my weapons are made out of it. After taking over the Shadow Isles, the greatest challenge of all comes. Trying to take over the Shuriman Continent. I start off by taking the northeast. Kumungu is uninhabited, and the north was already under the control of Noxus prior. Icathia is of no interest currently, so it is ignored. The first major targets are Nashramae and Kalamanda. Taking both down will allow complete control of the north and a safe route from Valoran to Shurima. With the north-east under my control, I try to take over the far south. Marrowmark, Zirima, etc. etc. After that, by surrounding it on all sides, I try to take over The Sun Disc. This will be tricky as Azir is a powerful being, but hopefully Demacia's anti-magic capabilities could come in handy. After taking over The Sun Disc, I mop up the rest of Shurima and then go into Targon. Targon is incredibly defensive given it's remote location on top of a mountain, and their Aspects are powerful. If they sent Aurelion Sol, I'm pretty much done for. It might be better to try the diplomatic route and maybe even be a bitch and actually submit to them instead of them having to submit to me. After all, the only thing Targon really wants is to defeat the Void. After either getting Targon to submit (or submitting to Targon), I've conquered Runeterra (most of it), and the only thing left to do is venture into Icathia and defeat the Void, although that is an entirely different subject. So yeah, that's how I would conquer Runeterra. Really the only flaw I see in this is the early invasion of Freljord, but that's mostly because the power level of the demigods there aren't specified. I don't know if advanced hextech technology is enough to take down a god-like being. As for your questions: (Since question 1 and question 3 are similar, I'll just merge them together) 1. Most vital position is Piltover. It's the center of everything, has sea access, controls the trade, and is technologically advanced. 2. Hardest places to try and take over would be Demacia, Noxus, Shurima, and Targon. Noxus made Ionia look hard to take over, but I don't actually think it is that hard with the proper technological superiority. The only alliances I foresee would be one between Shurima and Targon. I don't think anyone else would ally.
Ornn and Anivia can be defeated easily. But Volibear will be the main issue as he is a god of warfare and has a very high chance of outmatching you. You WILL be defeated if Ornn and Volibear works together in a sorta forced situation. I think getting as many champs to join your cause as possible will also help as they will heavily bolster your military or even technology. I mean imagen if you got Heimer , Victor and Jayce together to create weapons for you.
: Why is energy in quotations. That's exactly what it is called.
It's just my own opinion that energy is just discount mana
: To be fair your example is a bit shitty. Gp's oranges are extremely strong. Also, akali's shroud starts its cooldown after it expires so yeah.
His oranges are strong yes. But in late game when you have the mana to actually constantly use it or very spesific situations. You cant really use it constantly or you wont ever have mana. Akali's W refunds your "Energy" .
: That joke was grizzly.
i honestly dunno to upvote or downvote this entire thread.
iBox360 (EUW)
: MEME : Neeko Real Identity
That old school scooby doo music <3
: > [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TREAYEgh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T08:49:31.656+0000) > > Ffs another e-girl that can shapeshift into a man
> [{quoted}](name=Jinzaburo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TREAYEgh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T08:53:49.056+0000) > > that can shapeshift into a man how do we know that. the shapeshifting thing is still just a theory.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You forgot {{champion:78}} <3
He ment the champ must dissapear. Not everyone else on the enemy team.
: Yes. :-P
This made my day. I'm so very hyped for this. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
MS exceI (EUNE)
: What happens once every champ got an updated bio?
Any plans for more interactions between Ornn and Volibear? I mean Volibear's bio doesnt even describe what he is in the ornn stories.
: The new Kled skin looks great.
Rioter Comments
Hovila (EUW)
: Yasuo got executed, because damage wasn't enough to break through his passive's shield
I dont understand why a champ like yas who already has unlimited mobility, armor ignoring ult damage, CC ,Burst Damage, AOE damage , a counter to anything that isnt a melee attack, also gets a "Get out of jail free card" shield by walking. Wtf....
: Simple,really. First time there was like one commander and two soldiers with machineguns and a ton of ammo who moved out, but before they could even get started they got stopped by terrible weather and the birds would just run away whenever the pair of soldiers opened fire in which made them unable to hit the birds due to being out of range or the guns would jam, this persisted until they pretty much just gave up with almost no success at all. Then the soldiers got themselves a truck and mounted the gun on, i mean if the Emu´s want to run away you just have to speed up a bit yourself so that they cant get away in time, right? However in the absence of paved roads the ride turned out so bumpy that the majority of the emu´s with their speed were able to once again get away, the chase this time persisted until a lone one crashed into the car and got its head stuck into the steering wheel which ultimately caused the car to crash into a fence and wrecked it. 1 emu defeated 2 soldiers on a truck with a mounted machine gun, 11 emu´s died in the battle. Under the second war the soldiers organized themselves more thoroughly and checked the weather first so that time out of the 20000 birds they got.....3000 or so, due to the issue being that they couldnt properly catch up once the birds started running, and the ammo efficency was about 10 rounds per confirmed dead bird, but many died due to wounds later too. Then 3 years later the birds came back and just wrecked everything before anyone knew what was what and the army didnt wana go in.......thus emu victory ensured. Until some time later when the government just said "fuck this shit" and started posting bounties on the birds which caused every man with a gun in the country to go hunting and it ended up finally driving the birds away......much much later.
WarlordEkko (EUNE)
: tbh i like league not bcs of its gameplay anymore,
: You sure you dont just want some more Jinx emotes?
> [{quoted}](name=Spooky Skeleton,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4TpKbEmM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-06T17:35:21.661+0000) > > You sure you dont just want some more Jinx emotes? You misspelled skins as Emotes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=OA4Pj2X6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T21:25:01.475+0000) > > Emu, the Woleb Nwod Rorroh > > 100% winrate in Australia. You mean 100% ban rate in Australia. Aussies never got over losing the Great Emu War. They'll hate this champion.
Im still unsure how they lost to a bird.
: League could learn something from hots
The one thing i like about HOTS over league is that the champ kits are much more wacky and innovative. Not that lol's champs arent innovative but HOTS is just more.
: i use 1 2 3 4. leaving Q W E for item spots. (i mainly use Q since that is closest). i set my summoner spells to F1 and F2.
> [{quoted}](name=Goblin Ranger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NpboTta8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-05T01:11:55.292+0000) > > i use 1 2 3 4. leaving Q W E for item spots. (i mainly use Q since that is closest). i set my summoner spells to F1 and F2. dunno if i should downvote or upvote
Show more

VegetaPrince2266

Level 79 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion