: Comeback Mechanics Ruin the Game
No bro, its fair to be 50 cs, 3 kills and 5 assist ahead of enemy jungler and be the same level than him {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: PLEASE FIX THIS TRASH HONOR SYSTEM
Don't flame next time lol, they should rework honor and punishment, u are right there, but to make it easier to get banned Also, idk why I can't get season rewards if honour <2 but I can get worlds token and that stuff. Maybe because they make money with the later? XD
: Him: "The last intended jungle was kayn. 2 years ago" You: "there were junglers released before kayn tho" Me: ???
Use your brain for once. If they release 5 adcs in a row now, and after that 3 junglers, do you think that it would be fair to complain because LaSt 3 ChAMpS 0 aDcS rITo
kμrayami (EUW)
: > Akali doesn't do the same than Zed "But better". Akali is the weaker but skilled version of Zed. ????????????? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> [{quoted}](name=kμrayami,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tifIfNPp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-20T00:25:37.771+0000) > > ????????????? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Zed abuser detected
: PSA: TT Bots are not migrating to Ranked games
I think that everyone with more than 1 working neuron knew that already, this excludes some people in this boards
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAm3J1AE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-19T21:53:46.626+0000) > > You can play Ornn, Sylas and Qiyana in jungle > Also, before Kayn there were 3/6 junglers released, Taliyah, Camille and Ivern Ornn jungle has a <0.1% pick rate with a 41% win rate. Sylas jungle has a 0.4% pick rate with a 42% win rate. Qiyana jungle has a decent 3.0% pick rate...with a sub 40% win rate. Point being these champions are not viable junglers. They're off meta 'for fun' picks at best. I'm talking about a champion who's primary and intended role is jungling.
So Gragas, Sejuani or Panth arent either junglers? Yuumi is only played in supp and have 41 % wr 3 % pr. With that logic Yuumi is designed to not be played?
: I think he means champions that were made to jungle.
So Which lane were made to play Neeko? Top, adc, mid or supp? As soon as your winrate is above as 50 %, you can play almost every champ in every lane. There are not so much champs made to X lane
: No junglers released in over 2 years
You can play Ornn, Sylas and Qiyana in jungle Also, before Kayn there were 3/6 junglers released, Taliyah, Camille and Ivern
: "If you invade I ain't rotating for you" By Solo Laner
Enemy picks eve, I can't invadek once because my Lanners don't move in any moment Eve gets 6 and begin to permagank Lol JuNgLe DiFF
Jikker (NA)
: Just a guess but....the team with all Diamonds?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sAEi0efZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:39:07.070+0000) > > Just a guess but....the team with all Diamonds? How did u know? Yes, one was full of diamonds... But the other one had a Gragas Gold 1 with 38 % winrate! Doesnt it compensate¿
Rioter Comments
: >9 outa 10 game my team or enemy team has 1 2 or even 3 lanes that go 0-7+ and its just awful That's an inevitability of lower ELO. People die a lot when behind in lower tier. How exactly is Riot supposed to make people not die a lot in low tier? There are also no games in your past 10 that match this description. There's a single time a Blitz went 0/7, but he's a goddamn *support* (counting kills is pointless on him) and a high risk high reward one at that (requirement to win lane with Q or be generally useless means he's either going to be fed or feed). >The worst is when you get a 4fun duo q of buddys that are "just high and messing around relax bro" what do you mean? I wana win why are u playing ranked I fail to see how people deciding to troll is Riot's fault. If they don't get *punished*, yeah, but it's not possible to punish somebody *before* they do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iJ0I7GpJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T01:15:16.365+0000) > > That's an inevitability of lower ELO. People die a lot when behind in lower tier. How exactly is Riot supposed to make people not die a lot in low tier? > > There are also no games in your past 10 that match this description. There's a single time a Blitz went 0/7, but he's a goddamn *support* (counting kills is pointless on him) and a high risk high reward one at that (requirement to win lane with Q or be generally useless means he's either going to be fed or feed). > > I fail to see how people deciding to troll is Riot's fault. If they don't get *punished*, yeah, but it's not possible to punish somebody *before* they do anything. In diamond 2-3-4 it happens the same lol, its also lower elo? Btw, if you answer yes: Is good for you a system that only can give fair games to people in the 0,1 % top? XD I counted them: 8 people in 4 games with scores of 0-7, 1-8 and so. 8 in 4 games.
: Who do I ban when I play these champions jungle?
If you pick Ekko, Lee sin If you pick any other, Ekko You are welcome
: -31 lp wtf?
Deleted. let me guess: you lost the promo 0/2
: I think toxicity is so prevalent in league because people think they won't get banned for it
If you say r%%%%% you are buying tickets to get banned. If you say r€tard, you are not. If you say K . y. s you are buying tickets to get banned If you say K (enter) Y (enter) S, you are not. Anyways, idc about what random people tell me, I care about the 0-14 guy trolling by "splitpushing and dying" (An acceptable way to troll) or the 0-20 nunu in 10 games in a row that decide to follow me trying to steal buffs (And keeps playing!!! :D) TLDR: as soon as u don't say magic words, you won't get punished. Bring back tribunal
: Jungle has been the most over-tuned role for the last 2 seasons. I get your examples are frustrating situations. However, if the enemy Jungle is camping a specific lane, especially Top, that leaves you to get Bot ahead and secure Drakes. If you are doing nothing on the map while the enemy Jungle keeps snowballing a specific lane, the game is also on you. If you find yourself in a game where every lane is losing (especially without their Jungler's help) mute all, preserve your mental, do what you can until it ends, and get on to the next game. Even the best players in the world lose games they can do literally nothing in.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicHobosUnite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I0AWBsk6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:16:24.970+0000) > > Jungle has been the most over-tuned role for the last 2 seasons. I get your examples are frustrating situations. However, if the enemy Jungle is camping a specific lane, especially Top, that leaves you to get Bot ahead and secure Drakes. If you are doing nothing on the map while the enemy Jungle keeps snowballing a specific lane, the game is also on you. If you find yourself in a game where every lane is losing (especially without their Jungler's help) mute all, preserve your mental, do what you can until it ends, and get on to the next game. Even the best players in the world lose games they can do literally nothing in. That sounds good, until you have no way to gank a botlane that is permawarded while your top has 0 vision score, or while you try to invade enemy jungle and suddenly both bot and enemy mid comes to stop me while mines are last hitting. Like literally, yesterday saw a garen ranking mid, defending drake and then 5 man ganking bot while my mid was seeing and my top was lasthitting
: Unless I'm mistaken, Yuumi becomes untargetable the moment she uses W. In which case, what ever CC is being used to keep her in there fails to prevent her escape. Normally, she'd be knocked back in when she becomes targetable again (I believe Tahm Kench's devour works this way), but that doesn't work if she stays attached to an ally (and therefore untargetable) for the ult duration. The thing to test here would be to have Yuumi W while affected by another grounded effect (Cass has one if I recall). If she can't W in that scenario, it's a bug with Camille's ult interaction. If she can W, then it's a case of W not being considered a movement skill (and therefore may be intended). Disclaimer: I haven't played Yuumi or Camille, and barely see them when I do play. So this is all hypothetical.
Meoth (NA)
: Learning Qiyana - and other things
Just abuse the E+Q interaction to engage, you can add the R to it. If u fall behind as her, dont try to engage and just spam your Q to deal damage
: Lost G1 promos for the 6th time
Hahahaha, see the tiers of both teams Yours: G3, G2, G1, G1, P4 Their: P4 every one Not rigged at all, highest tier of your team = lowest of them. I enjoyed today a promo game playing against 4 smurfs (with 0 in my team :D) feels amazing
Rioter Comments
: U can go online, go to support, and go to report a player section and type his name in a ticket
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q489glbE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T23:25:58.039+0000) > > U can go online, go to support, and go to report a player section and type his name in a ticket Yeah... I got like 60 tickets like that, they don't do shit anyways
Rioter Comments
Zardo (NA)
: Zhonyas pretty much hard cucks zed, and you can play aggressively when he burns w. Irelia can all in any mage or assassin at any point and just win the all in with 5 stacks. Hitting her stun is a bonus, shell win without it, she just wins harder if she hits it. I'd rather play against anyone you listed over velkoz tbh. If you dont play high mobility assassins into him you're going to have absolutely no fun playing league.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tifIfNPp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T14:41:08.680+0000) > > Zhonyas pretty much hard cucks zed, and you can play aggressively when he burns w. > > Irelia can all in any mage or assassin at any point and just win the all in with 5 stacks. Hitting her stun is a bonus, shell win without it, she just wins harder if she hits it. > > I'd rather play against anyone you listed over velkoz tbh. If you dont play high mobility assassins into him you're going to have absolutely no fun playing league. It could be seasons ago, when you could dodge R damage or his combo so he hadn't enough damage to kill you. At this time, if you use it to dodge his R damage you die by his combo and vice versa
arowin242 (EUW)
: question: what champs do you prefer to play against {{champion:84}} /{{champion:39}} ? and what do you play against {{champion:238}} / {{champion:86}} ? that being stated, i fail to see how playing against akali is better than zed, considering that the former can do the latter's work but more efficiently. just my thoughts.
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tifIfNPp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T14:40:49.912+0000) > > question: what champs do you prefer to play against {{champion:84}} /{{champion:39}} ? and what do you play against {{champion:238}} / {{champion:86}} ? > > that being stated, i fail to see how playing against akali is better than zed, considering that the former can do the latter's work but more efficiently. > > just my thoughts. I can play everything, I prefer to play Quiyana, Malzshar, Neeko, anivia... against Irelia or Akali than against garen or Zed Akali doesn't do the same than Zed "But better". Akali is the weaker but skilled version of Zed.
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:38:02.832+0000) > > That let you see how they climbed at the begin of the season only to be feeding and stay with a negative wr in a higher elo now Okay.... so they got to their appropriate tier? A negative winrate does not mean that someone doesn't deserve to be in that tier. Why are you complaining about this when you clearly haven't taken the time to learn how matchmaking/ranking works at all? It's obvious you don't even care about *actually* evaluating players' skill - instead you're just looking for any reason to say they're bad and you're not. So why?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:46:39.708+0000) > > Okay.... so they got to their appropriate tier? A negative winrate does not mean that someone doesn't deserve to be in that tier. > > Why are you complaining about this when you clearly haven't taken the time to learn how matchmaking/ranking works at all? It's obvious you don't even care about *actually* evaluating players' skill - instead you're just looking for any reason to say they're bad and you're not. So why? Wait ,are you saying seriously that someone with negative winrate is in the elo he deserves? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Go to see a doctor, you really need it
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:24:15.313+0000) > > Yeah, its so bad that there is not anything that tell me their performance over the time... Maybe something named tier graph, in a web like op.gg, that tell me their tier every month... Unlucky that it doesnt exist! ... so, someone's tier, which you're complaining about, tells you they deserve to be in that tier or not? That makes absolutely no sense.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:31:54.646+0000) > > ... so, someone's tier, which you're complaining about, tells you they deserve to be in that tier or not? > > That makes absolutely no sense. That let you see how they climbed at the begin of the season only to be feeding and stay with a negative wr in a higher elo now
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:11:24.535+0000) > > Are you a Riot bot or something? Did I say something about me climbing? Im telling that people with negative winrate shouldnt be climbing, but they are. What kind of mental disability do you have to understand something different? Why does it matter to you if they climb? You see them in one, maybe two games. I highly doubt you've gone through and calculated more than their **whole season** winrate (ex: weekly winrates, daily winrates, etc), so you literally have no clue how they perform normally, if they had a bad start to the season (or a bad finish to the season), etc.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T00:22:19.316+0000) > > Why does it matter to you if they climb? You see them in one, maybe two games. I highly doubt you've gone through and calculated more than their **whole season** winrate (ex: weekly winrates, daily winrates, etc), so you literally have no clue how they perform normally, if they had a bad start to the season (or a bad finish to the season), etc. Yeah, its so bad that there is not anything that tell me their performance over the time... Maybe something named tier graph, in a web like op.gg, that tell me their tier every month... Unlucky that it doesnt exist!
rujitra (NA)
: Keep trying to blame others for your failure to climb. It's totally everyone/thing else's fault but your own.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T23:40:01.030+0000) > > Keep trying to blame others for your failure to climb. It's totally everyone/thing else's fault but your own. Are you a Riot bot or something? Did I say something about me climbing? Im telling that people with negative winrate shouldnt be climbing, but they are. What kind of mental disability do you have to understand something different?
: A hard reset won't fix that. The main problem was the early season abuse, the *cause* of which was already fixed. It doesn't fix people who abused their way to Diamond 3 and now only need to a play a game to stop decay to keep being diamond. Next season won't have the abuse, so those people would have to actually climb into diamond. The normal reset is plenty to fix this problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BT4Quimn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T23:33:13.028+0000) > > A hard reset won't fix that. The main problem was the early season abuse, the *cause* of which was already fixed. It doesn't fix people who abused their way to Diamond 3 and now only need to a play a game to stop decay to keep being diamond. > > Next season won't have the abuse, so those people would have to actually climb into diamond. The normal reset is plenty to fix this problem. i've never seen a season such as broken as this one. Feels awful to even play rankeds Rn
Rioter Comments
: YouTube is planning on banning everyone who uses Adblock software
Jhinjer (NA)
: They want to nerf adaptive force, not eyeball collections. By cutting adaptive force's value in half but doubling the amount of adaptive force that eyeball collection gives, they've nerfed the one without nerfing the other. In case you're wondering, eyeball collection isn't the only thing that utilizes adaptive force, and this nerf will impact the passive runes as well as certain keystones such as conqueror.
But what sense does it have if now you get 2 eyeballs per take down? You keep getting the same AP at the same speed xD
: Best designed champions?
If Lee were not that op he could be Karma maybe, Ziggs... It's easier to say the bad designed ones tbh 😹
: I think you should at least have mastery 5-7 to play in ranked.
Now use your brain for a moment. Lets see we put it in Mastery 7. Do you have 20 champs (5 bans per team + 5 picks per team) with Mastery 7? No? Sad life, because you wont be able to play ranked You did get autofilled to adc? Sad, you have to play an Singed adc because some inteligent guy though the best idea was to put Mastery 7 as minimum to play a champ in ranked
: back then when Korea was the dominant region riot wasn't 100% owned by tencent. Also the worlds song reveal way too much information. Song called Phoenix with Rookie, Caps, Faker in the video all 4 semi-finalists (IG,G2,SKT and FPX) and because the song is called Phoenix they are the winners. No, im not mad European fan, don't get me wrong, I don't think that even EU is top2 region or g2 is top2 team. The whole damn tournament was just scripted against Korea.
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BqPyEbLv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:18:42.962+0000) > > back then when Korea was the dominant region riot wasn't 100% owned by tencent. > Also the worlds song reveal way too much information. > Song called Phoenix with Rookie, Caps, Faker in the video all 4 semi-finalists (IG,G2,SKT and FPX) and because the song is called Phoenix they are the winners. > No, im not mad European fan, don't get me wrong, I don't think that even EU is top2 region or g2 is top2 team. > The whole damn tournament was just scripted against Korea. Tencent owned 93 % of Riot Games in 2011 and 100 % since febraury of 2015, Since 2015 there has been 3 korean winners, so... Yeah, they rigged their main tournament, but made a song with that name so you, Mr Inteligent Conspiranoic guy, can see the truth. What a mistake! And they also put the midlaners of 3 of the strongest teams (Last year worlds winner, this year dominating team and MSi winner and the most famous player of the best team of the history) so rigged! Who could expect that these guys would be in the semi-finals?
: All Imma say its MIGHTY FUNNY that certain things happened to certain companies earlier this year and that G2 played Pyke mid. That's not ever some shit I'd see in my elo. No one was on their comfort picks. No one really counter picked. They played Varus out of all things. No one plays Varus except us Varus mains. the shit is sus asf
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BqPyEbLv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:39:55.105+0000) > > All Imma say its MIGHTY FUNNY that certain things happened to certain companies earlier this year and that G2 played Pyke mid. That's not ever some shit I'd see in my elo. No one was on their comfort picks. No one really counter picked. They played Varus out of all things. No one plays Varus except us Varus mains. > > the shit is sus asf So they rig the game making them play in their bad champs? Because rig the game making them play in good champs and losing in purpose would have so much sense... You mean the varus with 13 % presence in worlds and picked 4 times in the semifinals? And picked with Tahm kench designed so picks like Varus can being picked? Hummm yeah, kinda looks like a conspiracy!
Rioter Comments
R0XTAR (NA)
: So Riot won't let me get any Worlds Tokens for playing on Twisted Treeline.
> [{quoted}](name=R0XTAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8jKEyl0b,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-09T17:49:54.684+0000) > There is literally no reason to play this unless you hate the Rift and only care about getting the Victorious Skin every year. > > This is pathetic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} What about... Play because you enjoy it and not to get something...?
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T16:10:24.463+0000) > > So you didnt have negatrive winrate until you hitted low plat... In such a great amount of games its difficult to have negative winrate, so you should have lose so many games in a row... XD Looks exactly like someone who is in the elo he deserves to {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} lmao when did i ever say i deserved to be in a higher elo? again, im in the top 10% of NA, im not mad im stuck here atm. And ill keep getting better and climing higher, while your stupid ass thinks climbing is about luck lmao And yeah, i already told you i went on a huge losing streak after losing my promos to get plat 2, read much? Im only 9 games down lol
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T16:28:35.951+0000) > > lmao when did i ever say i deserved to be in a higher elo? > > again, im in the top 10% of NA, im not mad im stuck here atm. And ill keep getting better and climing higher, while your stupid ass thinks climbing is about luck lmao > > And yeah, i already told you i went on a huge losing streak after losing my promos to get plat 2, read much? Im only 9 games down lol You cant even understand sarcasm. Dont worry, if I check your profile in 6 months, im sure you will be at Gold.
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T13:56:14.770+0000) > > I'll tell you the truth: you are not in the top 10 % of all players, you are not even in the 20 %. You are just someone carried by play so many games in a system designed so everyone can climb. Thats because you passed from Gold 5 to Plat 4 with a negative winrate. Nothing more. > > And im not talking about the fact you're an otp. Having negative winrate being an otp... is such a shame lol lmao what a joke, you think you can get to me by making sad assumptions, i didnt have a negative win rate until extremely recently bud lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T15:43:50.443+0000) > > lmao what a joke, you think you can get to me by making sad assumptions, i didnt have a negative win rate until extremely recently bud lmao So you didnt have negatrive winrate until you hitted low plat... In such a great amount of games its difficult to have negative winrate, so you should have lose so many games in a row... XD Looks exactly like someone who is in the elo he deserves to {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-07T18:06:25.626+0000) > > You are the perfect example of what im talking about. have a peak in gold 2 in all your seasons, being one trick pony and still manage to have negative winrate. But, ofc, you got luck so you get benefit by the system and climb :3 lol im in plat 4, thats the top 10% of all players in NA, you think im ashamed? Ive been as high as almost getting into plat 2 before going on a losing streak lol. no one cares lmao ps: its not luck that makes me climb, its getting better with practice. I barely played at all in previous seasons, just enough to get into gold. Only this season and the last did I try, and im way better this season than i was last season. So no, id rather not be carried lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T07:32:29.189+0000) > > lol im in plat 4, thats the top 10% of all players in NA, you think im ashamed? Ive been as high as almost getting into plat 2 before going on a losing streak lol. > > no one cares lmao > > ps: its not luck that makes me climb, its getting better with practice. I barely played at all in previous seasons, just enough to get into gold. Only this season and the last did I try, and im way better this season than i was last season. So no, id rather not be carried lmao. I'll tell you the truth: you are not in the top 10 % of all players, you are not even in the 20 %. You are just someone carried by play so many games in a system designed so everyone can climb. Thats because you passed from Gold 5 to Plat 4 with a negative winrate. Nothing more. And im not talking about the fact you're an otp. Having negative winrate being an otp... is such a shame lol
Baval (NA)
: Oh and also, no one is impressed by being 6/3, thats not a "70% win ratio" that means anything. Especially when you cant even carry in gold. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/P60Myueq-elo-hell-is-real-first-hand-experience?comment=00060000 im guessing this is you https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=destelloveloz nice.
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-08T07:38:45.418+0000) > > Oh and also, no one is impressed by being 6/3, thats not a "70% win ratio" that means anything. > > Especially when you cant even carry in gold. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/P60Myueq-elo-hell-is-real-first-hand-experience?comment=00060000 > > im guessing this is you https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=destelloveloz > > nice. ??? How many working neurons do you have? XD First of all: I left gold like 1 week ago, took me 2-3 days to go from Silver 3 to plat 4, even having to deal with people like you XD Second: Ofc its not me lol, do you even know how to read? He's gold, with a lot of seasons played and more than 500 this season. im in plat 2 atm and in a smurf.
: Okay what the fuck is up with this jungle exp?
Well, thats because farm jungle is close to useless in terms of exp. Also, if u are behind jungle camps begin to give you like 100 times more exp Trash, right? Trust me, I dont like neither to totally outjungle enemy only to be 1 lvl ahead
Baval (NA)
: lol nobody cares, you dont like it stop smurfing
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtsJc4b7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-07T17:49:12.299+0000) > > lol nobody cares, you dont like it stop smurfing You are the perfect example of what im talking about. have a peak in gold 2 in all your seasons, being one trick pony and still manage to have negative winrate. But, ofc, you got luck so you get benefit by the system and climb :3
Rioter Comments
: What adcs are left to play ?
Knowing that ADCs are the most strong role... You can play almost everyone, and more in bronze-silver.
Whiisp (NA)
: As much as Auto fill is a good concept on paper, it ruins too many games [Diamond 2+ (Diamond+)]
The game should be taking a bit seirous by Riot after the Diamond border. This season has been such a joke in terms of matchmaking, full of plat people boosted by early season elo festa and then, play a low quantity of games so they dont get demoted (Im talking about EUW, dont know how was in NA with the position queue and so) I still remember seeing people who was Diamond 5 last season getting Diamond 1 or even master. Those who kept playing got demoted, but the ones who didnt are still ruining games there. People should just be demoted faster, something like Master elo. Im smurfing in one account, right now im in plat 4 and the problem here is even bigger. I've lost some games because there is people who just dont play the game, play 1 game at month and dont get demoted because of that, so they basically go 0-14. Of course, they dont get banned because inting (Because yes, play ranked without play for one month is int) is something acceptable TLDR: Riot and its system is trash. Make Diamond competitive ~~again~~.
: Looking for tips on macro and csing
If you can't farm any lane, check for jungle or use that time to ward. You can also shadow the splitpushing so he don't get easily collapsed
iiGazeii (NA)
: Once the lanes break out, all bets are off. I won't take jungle camps in the laning phase, but once we're 20 minutes into the game, I still need to farm. If the lanes are shoved out, them I'm getting the gold I can reach safely, which is usually in the jungle. You're free to farm minions at that point, too, since you've likely finished your jungle item.
I've seen countless times people farming jungle camps while they have their lane pushed and minions killing each other. Like, in the time they take the jungle camp, they have lose the same gold in the lane
Show more

Veloz Destello

Level 25 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion