Rodnii (NA)
: Riot needs to hire this man on the spot.
He is working for riot, he also made the kai'sa login screen
: {{champion:142}} the champion that somehow has {{champion:266}} seething with revenge, this same {{champion:142}} doesn't give you thematic chills as a blood moon?
Technically it wasn't Zoe but Myisha, her predecessor^
: blood moon *cancer* sounds more like it
: Make it a release with Bloodmoon Aurelion Sol with her summoning the dragon puppy xD
Blood Moon Aurelion Sol would be neaaaaaat though !!
: Looks sick but people are going to take those chest wrappings the wrong way, like waaaay the wrong way. Looks cool none the less though, I especially like the crimson beads.
Thanks ! Yeah I was also thinking about this while making it but I still went with it because that's how I envisioned it {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Sirsir (NA)
: Little Devil might suit her perfectly
Blenos (NA)
: No - she got a NEW skin in less than a year after her release but A -sol only got some shitty washed up junk skin after what ? 2 years since his release?
I'm sorry (i guess) that you didn't like the asol skin but this is just me sharing my vision of how Blood Moon Zoe would look like nothing too serious ^^
dimolish (EUNE)
: this is a cool idea {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=dame the great,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2JfoyRuo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T19:36:31.595+0000) > > this is a cool idea {{sticker:katarina-love}} Thank youu {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: Why is it frozen in ice, though?
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9830uaE7,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-07-30T01:24:28.565+0000) > > Why is it frozen in ice, though? Because it's a voidborn in glace
: Does Riot not care about Evelynn??
Like all the new reworks she has now so much potential for new content, i'm sure it's just a matter of time until they give her more love {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Ink Rose (NA)
: I made a video narrating Annie's lore!
: Oh that's interesting, do you happen to have a source on that claim? Because the thread I read about a month ago sort of said otherwise...
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/A7LBtoKc/d/EEHXQ3kv?comment=000c0000
: I remember a thread about this, can't remember which one but a Rioter sort of emphasized that they liked the way her VO currently works and that they might not even plan on updating it. I'll be honest they might just not want to have to change her VO, takes too much time. It's a shame though, Overwatch does a great job of updating all their heroes' voice overs to make their roster feel more cohesive and up-to-date, I can't see why Riot isn't doing the same for their champions. Indie company problems.
They want to update her VO, they will in the future, might even be in the works rn.
: Someone earlier apparantly """""leaked""""" the next upcoming skins
: We may get to see Akali's teaser Today, Tomorrow or the day after Tomorrow
Sooo excited !! They said the next trailer (Akali) is going to be something different {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Veraska (NA)
: I hope the next confirmed vgu is morgana
: Blood Moon Akali
I mean they are already done with akali right now~ Blood Moon is apparently her best splash according to Reav3 iirc.
Terozu (NA)
: It looks **_amazing_**. Perfect depiction of evil Zoe/Zoe's evil predecessor.
Thannnnnks ❤
: Any reason why they don't do it anymore?
Not sure but i think it's because all the champs that need a VU also need a GU so it would be a waste of ressources to only do half of the work and then do what's left later
: Model Update
They don't do visual update only anymore, it always comes with some kit update. Ezreal is said to get one in the next few months
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
: I think the trickster Aspect is possibly 2 beings or 1 being that is able to split itself and essentially become two beings? We dont really know how full on Targonian Space Lords work. But tbh I think the most interesting thing is that the scarf color changes. IDK WHY. But I find that the most interesting.
But they aren't^ Myisha is Zoe's predecessor wish means she isn't the host of the aspect anymore (because she's dead or something else)
: Surely this emote will be called "Pathetic." Because it VERY much looks like what she's saying. Nice work though!
Thanks! And this is exactly what I was going for! I imagined her saying something like "Perish." "Disgusting." or "Pathetic." {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Well she saved all of humanity from eternal slavery/genocide... so there’s that.
: Why do Zoe and Myisha look so similar?
Still waiting for more info! I guess being the host of the aspect of twilight changes your appearance a bit, that's why they have the same traits ? It was said that she is Zoe's predecessor by one of the lead editor {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I feel like "omae wa mou shindeiru" meme is relevant to this emote
Haha, i guess it could be! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: The fact that you love a sociopathic backstabbing ball of pure evil who tricks people into thinking she is this cutesy innocent girl says a lot of alarming things about you
B..But she's only doing her job q.q
Almighty (EUNE)
: ***
Thanks! Also yes, i agree with what you're saying + the fact that Myisha is not even a champion. I just wanted to give her a face {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
KoKoboto (NA)
: I **HATE** Myisha. Idk if I hate her more than Zoe tho
Do you hate her because you love Darkins {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: https://i.imgflip.com/2dcqey.jpg
EXACTLY ! That's the Myisha I like {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Wow, it actually looks so much like the Emote art style. Iirc, Myisha is a little older than Zoe, and a lot more mature.
Thanks you ♡ She seems more mature, yet she's still a child and look young, like Zoe! That's how I see her :)
Saibbo (EUW)
: I actually like it, feels like the same face i make when i see disgusting 'things'
Haha relatable, thanks!
: i forgot to comment on your drawing. i like it. i wish it was a real icon. and a real champion.
I wish too! Thank you ♡
: I love how you kept the Heterochromia that Zoe also has. Maybe it should have been reversed to differentiate between them? Otherwise, very nice work. Would definitely buy it if it was available.
Thank youuu and yeah like Black Realm God said, the heterochromia is the same in the story {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Oto (EUNE)
: Oh hey Astro!{{sticker:poppy-wink}}
HEY OTO !!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Astrologiat,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ar2bjA4n,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-03T18:40:48.482+0000) > > Myisha is said to be Zoe's predecessor https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/z81oEAlA-myisha-morgana-or-zoe?comment=0006 ...im clairvoyant.
Hah! Except the part about her being Kayle and Morg's ancestor, i'm not sure about that. I guess we'll have to wait and see with their rework.
: Good job I guess xD
Thank you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: so... is zoe confirmed as myisha or is myisha a different person?
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ar2bjA4n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-03T18:38:28.397+0000) > > so... is zoe confirmed as myisha or is myisha a different person? Myisha is said to be Zoe's predecessor
: I can hear her voice calling me "Scum" in my head.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ar2bjA4n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T18:07:35.716+0000) > > I can hear her voice calling me "Scum" in my head. Haha, that's what i was going for
: That's very well done, looking very close to the official ones. Good job !
> [{quoted}](name=LadyStegosaurus,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ar2bjA4n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-03T18:12:59.352+0000) > > That's very well done, looking very close to the official ones. Good job ! Thank you! I did my best {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: Sources for this absolute claim?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AefTfNFJ,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-19T12:15:16.209+0000) > > Sources for this absolute claim? Common Sense.
: They iced the VOs because they had disagreements. Furthermore, there's a strong possibility that they're gearing Morgana to be the female Darkin. She triggers Darkin lines from Urgot and Swain, and Aatrox implies as much with his familiarity and disgust with her choices.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AefTfNFJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-18T19:03:04.583+0000) > > They iced the VOs because they had disagreements. > Furthermore, there's a strong possibility that they're gearing Morgana to be the female Darkin. She triggers Darkin lines from Urgot and Swain, and Aatrox implies as much with his familiarity and disgust with her choices. Morgana isn't going to be the female Darkin^
: We've already got Pyke coming in next week. Aatrox/Akali, I forget who was coming first but it's typically in the order that they appeared on the latest champion road map, will probably release either next month or the month after. The other likely won't release until September/October, and Nunu, the last one on the list, won't release until December at the earliest, possibly even January if he takes that long.
uhm i disagree with those release dates previsions
: Blood Moon Evelynn Edit
Oh i love what you did !!! I doubt they'd make changes as big as these but it's so beautiful. Tbh i love the how she is actually in game but wouldn't mind. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I hope so :). Still wondering when the roadmap should come this week? Does anyone have more information?
We don't know when this week ! I hope it comes today or tomorrow
: Order of the Lotus Irelia Splash Update - The Brows!
It's her character, she has thick eyebrows now. It doesn't need to be fixed it's normal?
: MF didn't deserve another skin so soon anyway. And Riot is greedy, their skins team is trash, don't support them.
SMH. It's one thing to not like the skin but talking shit about the people that are making them in unecessary and just dumb. Have some respect for the work they are putting in the content you play with. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: I just hope they keep the splash art for Order of the Lotus. That's one of the best looks for an Irelia skin.
They are ! They will just do some edits so it matches her new design
Show more

Veniceßitch

Level 146 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion