Ormylar (NA)
: Elder Dragon buff is unfun?
{{champion:30}} sure feels great with it. If he is on your team that is...
Bultz (NA)
: I'm fucking tired of this narrative where ranged champions need everything
: Petition to Rename Conqueror to Fervor of Battle
Make it a melee only keystone too.
BigFBear (EUW)
: I fucking LOVE the new Jungle! Also tanks/Juggs feel WAY better now! Could be a great season!
No they wont. They cant survive the laning phase with all the mages and ranged picks hanging in top lane. Conqueror is now used by mages and adcs aswell which just bullies bruisers and juggernauts out of the lane.{{champion:85}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:235}} .
Naalith (NA)
: Is Riot really giving out an old, unused, and uninteresting icon for 100 games of Twisted Treeline?
: That's a good idea. Honestly I think it's cool that ADCs can use it since they also lost Fervor, bruisers weren't the only ones using it afterall. Also yes I dislike the type of champions that entirely skew a lane to their favor so consistently each season, but I never show bias. I simply want them balanced. I think Quinn top, Gnar top, Jayce top, etc. are all cool concepts, they're (at the very least one of them at any point in time is) just so consistently implemented in such shitty ways that make playing a melee champ against them living hell. S8 it was Viktor. S9 it was Ryze, Kayle and Kennen. This preseason we have Cass, Ryze and Quinn.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-21T06:54:46.910+0000) > > That's a good idea. Honestly I think it's cool that ADCs can use it since they also lost Fervor, bruisers weren't the only ones using it afterall. > > Also yes I dislike the type of champions that entirely skew a lane to their favor so consistently each season, but I never show bias. I simply want them balanced. I think Quinn top, Gnar top, Jayce top, etc. are all cool concepts, they're (at the very least one of them at any point in time is) just so consistently implemented in such shitty ways that make playing a melee champ against them living hell. > > Last season it was Viktor. S9 it was Ryze, Kayle and Kennen. This preseason we have Cass, Ryze and Quinn. Bruisers were pretty much the only class who used Conqueror.
: Alright no, Mage Conqueror test is over
I am actually getting sick of Riot for taking everything from bruisers and juggernauts and pushing mages and adcs. I am sick of fighting a ranged top lane. Conqueror should me a melee keystone. If you take it to a ranged it should automatically switch to fleet or PtA.
: Cut Off for "god" status in LoL Universe?
{{champion:136}} by far. Even in his weakened state, he is by far the strongest.
: Literally got 3 shot by an akali that missed hella abilites on top of that she got to press w and all i could do was run :)
> [{quoted}](name=HentaiSimulator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KHGEVxcx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T01:56:21.843+0000) > > Literally got 3 shot by an akali that missed hella abilites on top of that she got to press w and all i could do was run :) Akali does literal 0 damage without her abilities hitting you. No abilities hit = no circle = no damage.
: Akali is how assassins should function.
I still can't believe CertainlyT didn't release a toxic champion like Zoe.
: What kind of item would you call this? And what kind of item would this be?
Morello's Shield - 0 Gold. When purchased it removes {{champion:142}} from the game. You can also call it Morello's Funnel.
sa1vage (EUW)
: nerf zoe what the fuck
Please stop with the Yasuo bs. He got nerfed to oblivion. IE and adcs changes also took a toll on him...
: Stop picking high skill cap squishies like {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:157}} and expecting me to not go 0/10.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=btZukFMR,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-08-04T00:09:32.986+0000) > > Stop picking high skill cap squishies like {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:157}} and expecting me to not go 0/10. Or picking any adcs other than {{champion:81}} so we can actually play. Picking adc in for all is asking for a gray screen simulator. My team picked jhin against 5 zed and 5 kayn in two games. Was super fun not being able to leave the base.
: Where would YOU choose to live in Runeterra?
Demacia or Ionia. Piltover isn't my thing. Zaun, Bilgewater, Freljord are extremely dangerous places to live. Targon is isolated but a cool location. Ionia is magical. Demacia has order and a good life opportunity.
Rioter Comments
: Reduced champion shard drop rates for players with every champion
To be honest, i hate the Blue Essence change. It was pointless and made getting new champs much harder. I own all champs aswell but i believe this new system is terrible and needs to be changed back just like how terrible the new ''runes'' are.
Slythion (NA)
: I will never disagree with this Imo, Zoe is literally the worst designed champion in the game and has had a net *negative* impact for League of Legends. Whoever greenlighted her should be fired and CT (who designed her) should never have the final say on champion design ever again.
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBPHdIuA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:57:01.012+0000) > > I will never disagree with this > > Imo, Zoe is literally the worst designed champion in the game and has had a net *negative* impact for League of Legends. Whoever greenlighted her should be fired and CT (who designed her) should never have the final say on champion design ever again. Now just wait for that {{champion:84}}
: Eventually he gets back up their when the game hits hyper-late game (like 60+ minutes), he has 1000+ stacks, and he can literally one shot people by just looking at him. But yeah, 30-40 minutes in is probably his weakest point.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UYE3MnbM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-05T19:39:02.263+0000) > > Eventually he gets back up their when the game hits hyper-late game (like 60+ minutes), he has 1000+ stacks, and he can literally one shot people by just looking at him. > > But yeah, 30-40 minutes in is probably his weakest point. Yeah if you can get to anyone without dying.
: Fiddle E bounce on himself?
If he damages fiddle too then yes. So needs to heal by using his Q. If not it would be broken.
: What if we took Nasus' Ult Q CDR and put it on his E instead?
{{champion:75}} IS NOT THE PROBLEM. HE WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS. NO ONE CRIED ABOUT IT BEFORE. THE PROBLEM IS KLEPTO AND {{item:3301}} PATH. WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND TO SEE THE TRUTH. Why you want to nerf champions because of the broken items and runes. They nerfed {{champion:81}} for the exact same issue. Nasus has been the same for 8 years. Klepto and Talisman broke him. Maybe the fix the game instead of nerfing champions....
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=001300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-23T13:35:04.546+0000) > > This is my last reply to you. It is clearly stated that he emerged from nothing in his lore. At first universe was dark so he created starts to lighten in it up. And the stars created life. You cant even give any counter arguments and still trying to make your point which is flawed. I keep shutting down your every single fact yet you keep repeating the same stuff. He is the strongest celestial dragon and the strongest creature in LoL lore whether you like it or not. Aspects are not gods. They are celestial beings more like spirits that can be killed physically. Zoe can be killed and be reborn by an another worthy being. Aurelion is unique and cannot be killed. Just like Kindred and Bard. You keep babbling about aspects being gods in every comment of yours. But they are not. They are incredibly powerful there is no judging that. But they are nowhere near the power of Sol himself. Let me give you an another example, you go to a petting zoo, you pet a lion in shackles saying i am stronger than a lion because i am petting it. thats how your logic sounds like. > > Edit: Maybe you confuse the eras. Zoe is close to enslaved Aurelion in terms of power. But the Aurelion that Targon encountered at the first time is absurdly more powerful than Zoe. Comparing them is idiotic in so many ways. > > Edit: "This perhaps explains the breezy nonchalance with which Zoe approaches her duties, giving her plenty of time to focus on playing games, tricking mortals, or otherwise amusing herself" This is written in her lore. So you are taking Zoe's word who is a trickster and a liar over Aurelion's. OK. Oh and about the "eras" Aurelion was mot weakened and is not weakened by the crown. He is no less powerful now then he was thousands of years ago. Zoe is just that powerful from being bound to a god for millenia. And btw by this point she's honestly likely about at least a fraction his freaking age since his lore sites thousands of years ago as creations time so we know it was less than a million and Zoe is thousands of years old too. And btw its not like me petting a lion thats chained, its like someone with a gun and riot shield petting a lion with a shock collar on. And the stars didnt create life btw thats not how life came to be in this game life came about because of spirits and gods like the targonians.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-01-23T15:37:00.827+0000) > > Oh and about the "eras" Aurelion was mot weakened and is not weakened by the crown. He is no less powerful now then he was thousands of years ago. > Zoe is just that powerful from being bound to a god for millenia. And btw by this point she's honestly likely about at least a fraction his freaking age since his lore sites thousands of years ago as creations time so we know it was less than a million and Zoe is thousands of years old too. > And btw its not like me petting a lion thats chained, its like someone with a gun and riot shield petting a lion with a shock collar on. > > And the stars didnt create life btw thats not how life came to be in this game life came about because of spirits and gods like the targonians. Listen to me "moron" you have no idea about lore. If you dont have the braincells to read it. Let me link you a redditor who is a lorefreak and constantly writes about lore powers. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7eu86d/lore_power_level_analysis_zoe_the_aspect_of/ read his replies and the post. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5v6y2q/lore_power_levels_day_one_the_god_tier/ this one is before zoe is released. Read it and learn why Bard is nowhere close to Aurelion. You are a typical retard who calls people moron because you cant prove anything. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7s55e7/strongest_top5_champions_according_to_lore/ This is a recent thread. You are just a retard with no solid arguments. Only emotions and your own opinions. He is weakened by the crown. They turn his own power against him because they cant control him otherwise. Aurelion is the first star dragon ever existed. Also another reason why you are just a retard. Is that you dont rely on your own power. You rely on your tools dumbass. That makes you weaker than the lion. "And the stars didnt create life btw thats not how life came to be in this game life came about because of spirits and gods like the targonians." you have no clue about anything. Aurelion can kill every single champion in the game. Bard requires energy to survive guess who manipulates energy. Stars created life. They gave the energy needed for creatures to survive. Spirits and gods you call didnt exist before Aurelion forged the stars that give energy to the universe. And your gods wouldnt exist if Aurelion didn't protect the universe from the Void. " he literally says there are things more ancient than him, and many creatures the targonian aspects included are not from this reality" show me where he says that you sheep. Its stated clearly that he was the first to exist. Where the hell are you taking these self made facts from. YOU CANT MAKE ANY SOLID POINTS YOU DELUSIONAL SHEEP. ARE YOU BLIND? lmao a screenshot from a rioter. Aurelion is compated to the gods themselves. Keep babbling about your Zoe mate. http://vignette99.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/1/1f/Sol_nagakabouros.png/revision/latest?cb=20161103041815
: An AD Assassin main.... who is complaining about their targets being able to kill them.... really....{{item:3147}} This item needs a nerf cause Talon, Zed, and Kha are so ridiculous they one shot people the second this item is built, so I dont wanna hear how THREE items makes things hard for you. I hate bot lane, I never play ADC, but AD Assassins need to be gutted like a damn fish so it actually takes skill to win with them again.
> [{quoted}](name=SymbolicFear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZRkwqnB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-23T00:10:36.932+0000) > > An AD Assassin main.... who is complaining about their targets being able to kill them.... really....{{item:3147}} This item needs a nerf cause Talon, Zed, and Kha are so ridiculous they one shot people the second this item is built, so I dont wanna hear how THREE items makes things hard for you. I hate bot lane, I never play ADC, but AD Assassins need to be gutted like a damn fish so it actually takes skill to win with them again. Without that duskblade we will get 3 shotted by adcs. I am an assassin main aswell. As long as adcs stay this way so should the duskblade.
Orreos (NA)
: Is there any hope for Sona players?
Pick a support that requires skill. Not the one you bash your head to keyboard in tfs.
: {{champion:17}} Invisible rat with a blowpipe, periodically stores and shits out toxic shrooms
> [{quoted}](name=Potentia,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Hre2rZmu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-23T11:12:30.064+0000) > > {{champion:17}} Invisible rat with a blowpipe, periodically stores and shits out toxic shrooms tbh i feel like teemo is pretty strong lore wise.
: You forgot to mention Jinx, and she is getting overbuffed V8.2.
> [{quoted}](name=qwerty123x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4qcvfxX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-22T22:23:26.160+0000) > > You forgot to mention Jinx, and she is getting overbuffed V8.2. "lets improve her right clicking skills" riot logic
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T14:18:39.839+0000) > > As i said im done arguing against your self made facts. Tell the the older and more powerful star dragons name please. His lore states that he is the first entity ever existed. Aurelion didn't write his lore, lore writers at Riot did. And btw i am really curious about the other star dragons. Please enlighten me and prove how they are stronger than Aurelion. But you cant, can you. Because thats where your opinions end and the facts begin. You are not stating any facts bud. Sorry to burst your bubble. You are stating your SELF MADE facts. Just like the other star dragons who are stronger than Aurelion. Because lore never says there are others who are stronger. You say that. You make stuff up and expect others to believe. Targonian magic done by abusing his trust. I can put you in shackles and beat your till you cant move that doesnt mean i am stronger than you. Again i m wasting my time with you. Hope you actually understand how foolish your arguments sound like. Talking about self made facts lol. Said Aurelion is the oldest being "says so in his lore". Hes fucking ancient yes but so are other champs. "A celestial dragon is an exotic creature, and as such, Aurelion Sol seldom encountered any equals" straight from his lore. Hes not the only celestial dragon. Also in his lore is that he liked Targonians because they were while a young civilization still nearing him. Theyve only grown since then. And the aspects are their fuckin gods. Its Literally the only reason he's becoming free is because the universe nearly fucking ended in the rune wars and noones tending to his imprisonment. He is no longer even that fucking important to them. Yes he created a lot of stars. But he is not unique. He is not all powerful. The problem is you mistook his own words for his lore.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T16:01:21.192+0000) > > Talking about self made facts lol. > Said Aurelion is the oldest being "says so in his lore". > Hes fucking ancient yes but so are other champs. > > "A celestial dragon is an exotic creature, and as such, Aurelion Sol seldom encountered any equals" straight from his lore. Hes not the only celestial dragon. > Also in his lore is that he liked Targonians because they were while a young civilization still nearing him. Theyve only grown since then. And the aspects are their fuckin gods. Its > > Literally the only reason he's becoming free is because the universe nearly fucking ended in the rune wars and noones tending to his imprisonment. He is no longer even that fucking important to them. Yes he created a lot of stars. But he is not unique. He is not all powerful. The problem is you mistook his own words for his lore. This is my last reply to you. It is clearly stated that he emerged from nothing in his lore. At first universe was dark so he created starts to lighten in it up. And the stars created life. You cant even give any counter arguments and still trying to make your point which is flawed. I keep shutting down your every single fact yet you keep repeating the same stuff. He is the strongest celestial dragon and the strongest creature in LoL lore whether you like it or not. Aspects are not gods. They are celestial beings more like spirits that can be killed physically. Zoe can be killed and be reborn by an another worthy being. Aurelion is unique and cannot be killed. Just like Kindred and Bard. You keep babbling about aspects being gods in every comment of yours. But they are not. They are incredibly powerful there is no judging that. But they are nowhere near the power of Sol himself. Let me give you an another example, you go to a petting zoo, you pet a lion in shackles saying i am stronger than a lion because i am petting it. thats how your logic sounds like. Edit: Maybe you confuse the eras. Zoe is close to enslaved Aurelion in terms of power. But the Aurelion that Targon encountered at the first time is absurdly more powerful than Zoe. Comparing them is idiotic in so many ways. Edit: "This perhaps explains the breezy nonchalance with which Zoe approaches her duties, giving her plenty of time to focus on playing games, tricking mortals, or otherwise amusing herself" This is written in her lore. So you are taking Zoe's word who is a trickster and a liar over Aurelion's. OK.
: If you could sleep with any male champ, who would it be???
{{champion:157}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:141}}
: In short games, it's disturbing that nasus is unstoppable.
Its not Nasus its klepto and ancient coin build path. I am sick of explaining this
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T11:19:20.315+0000) > > lmfao you actually pair Aurelion with Janna, Soraka and Cho Gath. Soraka is called star-child try to guess who creates those stars? Aurelion can also destroy the planet Janna or Cho lives on and be done with it. Nice top5 dude. Where is Kindred in your top5? Where are the other aspects? Why is Janna Cho or Soraka is in a higher tier than the ascended beings?(Nasus Azir Renekton Xerath) Aurelion wouldnt lose anything if he decides to destroy Targon he simply doesnt because of the crown he's wearing. Your comments man. Stop commenting about lore please. Why zoe is more powerful- Aurelion is able to create stars. Zoe is able to both create and end realities and stars. Her power is on a high enough scale that Bard again (and im not going to go diggong for the statement since it was on reddit somewhere and there are literally millions of posts to comb through you can fuck yourself with that) either doesn't consider it worth its time to get back the chime she took, or alternatively knows that a tantrum from her is devastating enough that it thinks letting her keep it outweighs the cost of leaving one of these vital possible other universe ending artefact in her hands, something je has previously done much more dangerous things like traverse the void where actual chogath lives. Bard is the canonical strplongest champ, and it finds Zoe to much of a pain to deal with. Aurelion can kill aspects actually. He killed the last Pantheon. He is however unable to kill Zoe. And how do you think the crown works? It works by Targonian magic. Targonian magic that Aurelion Sol isn't strong enough to break free of. In addition when he _does_ defy them it causes him great pain and destroys his stars, not to mention that this magic is able to destroy his stars so easily. If you read the top 5 post Janna and Soraka being up their is tentative and indefinite. Janna is a goddess with unknown power capacity and Soraka is a Targonian with unknown full lore. She could honestly be more powerful than Zoe or could actually be much lower. Chogath is up there because he eats worlds. I'm not talking about planets, I mean he is literally physically big enough to eat a literal infinity. The Chogath in Runeterra is just a sliver of the real Chogath which is why he's so high. Aurelion _might_ be stronger than him kinda? Most likely not but very large maybe. Aurelion Sol is not the size of a Galaxy, and he's not able to alter his size. In his teaser he creates a baby star, this star is about twice the size of a Targonian spear, it is also about half the size of Aurelions claw. He's massive but not _that_ big. He's as old as time imemorable yes, olded than recorded history. But so is Bard, Chogath and a whole bunch of other champs. Civilization didn't always record history and recorded history is "time memorable". And he isn't the strongest star dragon, he's one well known on Runeterra, there are star dragons older and more powerfl than him. Im not biased im stating facts.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=001300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T13:25:52.542+0000) > > Why zoe is more powerful- > Aurelion is able to create stars. > Zoe is able to both create and end realities and stars. Her power is on a high enough scale that Bard again (and im not going to go diggong for the statement since it was on reddit somewhere and there are literally millions of posts to comb through you can fuck yourself with that) either doesn't consider it worth its time to get back the chime she took, or alternatively knows that a tantrum from her is devastating enough that it thinks letting her keep it outweighs the cost of leaving one of these vital possible other universe ending artefact in her hands, something je has previously done much more dangerous things like traverse the void where actual chogath lives. > Bard is the canonical strplongest champ, and it finds Zoe to much of a pain to deal with. > > Aurelion can kill aspects actually. He killed the last Pantheon. He is however unable to kill Zoe. And how do you think the crown works? It works by Targonian magic. Targonian magic that Aurelion Sol isn't strong enough to break free of. > In addition when he _does_ defy them it causes him great pain and destroys his stars, not to mention that this magic is able to destroy his stars so easily. > > If you read the top 5 post Janna and Soraka being up their is tentative and indefinite. Janna is a goddess with unknown power capacity and Soraka is a Targonian with unknown full lore. She could honestly be more powerful than Zoe or could actually be much lower. Chogath is up there because he eats worlds. I'm not talking about planets, I mean he is literally physically big enough to eat a literal infinity. The Chogath in Runeterra is just a sliver of the real Chogath which is why he's so high. Aurelion _might_ be stronger than him kinda? Most likely not but very large maybe. > > Aurelion Sol is not the size of a Galaxy, and he's not able to alter his size. In his teaser he creates a baby star, this star is about twice the size of a Targonian spear, it is also about half the size of Aurelions claw. He's massive but not _that_ big. > > He's as old as time imemorable yes, olded than recorded history. But so is Bard, Chogath and a whole bunch of other champs. Civilization didn't always record history and recorded history is "time memorable". > > And he isn't the strongest star dragon, he's one well known on Runeterra, there are star dragons older and more powerfl than him. > > Im not biased im stating facts. As i said im done arguing against your self made facts. Tell the the older and more powerful star dragons name please. His lore states that he is the first entity ever existed. Aurelion didn't write his lore, lore writers at Riot did. And btw i am really curious about the other star dragons. Please enlighten me and prove how they are stronger than Aurelion. But you cant, can you. Because thats where your opinions end and the facts begin. You are not stating any facts bud. Sorry to burst your bubble. You are stating your SELF MADE facts. Just like the other star dragons who are stronger than Aurelion. Because lore never says there are others who are stronger. You say that. You make stuff up and expect others to believe. Targonian magic done by abusing his trust. I can put you in shackles and beat your till you cant move that doesnt mean i am stronger than you. Again i m wasting my time with you. Hope you actually understand how foolish your arguments sound like.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=001300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T19:46:03.354+0000) > > Targon believing that Aurelion Sol is their pet is the reason they will get deleted. They already freaked out when he killed girl-Pantheon. Aurelion Sol can very well rebel against them, he just doesn't want his stars to die. Plus there it seems to be a way on Runeterra to break the spell. Targon doesnt see him as a pet. They see him as a powerful resource. Zoe alone sees him as a pet and frequently tries to pet him to his great annoyance. And i never said he couldnt rebel, he very well could, but he'd do it at a very great cost to himself and the Targonians themselves (remember the actual targonians who are an ancient race that dont exist on this plane of existence) would simply lose a weapon here. The aspect champions channel small amounts of the aspects power, Zoe channels much more due to both age and the nature of her powers. Her aspect is seemingly much more free of targons rules and like Bard largely doesnt give a fuck. Bard and Zoe are the first and second most powerful champs. AS is indeterminably 3rd, 4th, or 5th. Depending on if hes either stronger or weaker than Chogath and if Janna's powers as a goddess are that great. He might even be 6th since Soraka is also a targonian and may be more powerful if she didnt follow her protection vows. Champ powerscale only not including nonchamps (since AS wouldnt rank this high) Is like this top 5: 1. {{champion:432}} 2. {{champion:142}} 3. {{champion:136}} / {{champion:40}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:31}} 4. {{champion:136}} / {{champion:40}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:31}} 5. {{champion:136}} / {{champion:40}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:31}} Oddly enough the other targonian aspects arent actually anywhere near these champs due to sheer age.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T21:06:34.389+0000) > > Targon doesnt see him as a pet. They see him as a powerful resource. Zoe alone sees him as a pet and frequently tries to pet him to his great annoyance. > And i never said he couldnt rebel, he very well could, but he'd do it at a very great cost to himself and the Targonians themselves (remember the actual targonians who are an ancient race that dont exist on this plane of existence) would simply lose a weapon here. The aspect champions channel small amounts of the aspects power, Zoe channels much more due to both age and the nature of her powers. Her aspect is seemingly much more free of targons rules and like Bard largely doesnt give a fuck. Bard and Zoe are the first and second most powerful champs. AS is indeterminably 3rd, 4th, or 5th. Depending on if hes either stronger or weaker than Chogath and if Janna's powers as a goddess are that great. He might even be 6th since Soraka is also a targonian and may be more powerful if she didnt follow her protection vows. > > Champ powerscale only not including nonchamps (since AS wouldnt rank this high) > > Is like this top 5: > > 1. {{champion:432}} > 2. {{champion:142}} > 3. {{champion:136}} / {{champion:40}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:31}} > 4. {{champion:136}} / {{champion:40}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:31}} > 5. {{champion:136}} / {{champion:40}} / {{champion:16}} / {{champion:31}} > > Oddly enough the other targonian aspects arent actually anywhere near these champs due to sheer age. lmfao you actually pair Aurelion with Janna, Soraka and Cho Gath. Soraka is called star-child try to guess who creates those stars? Aurelion can also destroy the planet Janna or Cho lives on and be done with it. Nice top5 dude. Where is Kindred in your top5? Where are the other aspects? Why is Janna Cho or Soraka is in a higher tier than the ascended beings?(Nasus Azir Renekton Xerath) Aurelion wouldnt lose anything if he decides to destroy Targon he simply doesnt because of the crown he's wearing. Your comments man. Stop commenting about lore please.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=001300030000,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:57:28.297+0000) > > Aurelion is considered to be stronger than the aspects. zoe is an aspect. this at the very least puts aurelion above zoe. Zoe's lore made it pretty explicit that hes not as powerful as he claims. Hes below aspects in power but probably above their mortal vessels such as Panth, Leona, Taric, or Diana. But he himself is below Zoe who's been bound to her aspect much longer. Keep in mind aspects work kind of like egyptian gods in the Kane series. Also the aspects currently have control over Aurelion Sol so they were explicitly more powerful than him straight from his release.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T15:30:02.382+0000) > > Zoe's lore made it pretty explicit that hes not as powerful as he claims. Hes below aspects in power but probably above their mortal vessels such as Panth, Leona, Taric, or Diana. But he himself is below Zoe who's been bound to her aspect much longer. > > Keep in mind aspects work kind of like egyptian gods in the Kane series. > > Also the aspects currently have control over Aurelion Sol so they were explicitly more powerful than him straight from his release. What makes you think Zoe's is saying the truth and Aurelion's isnt?. "Also the aspects currently have control over Aurelion Sol so they were explicitly more powerful than him straight from his release." ITS BECAUSE OF THE CROWN HES BEEN TRICKED TO WEAR. Dude every single of your comments are your personal opinions. YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE LORE. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER AURELION. I wont bother with you anymore. I read all your comments and found out you have no idea what you are talking about. You dont know anything about the lore. Yet you keep talking.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=001300030001,timestamp=2018-01-21T15:11:58.893+0000) > > Bard is stronger than Aurelion is the biggest joke i've ever heard. Do you even know the lore? Zoe is an Aspect. Aurelion is a god. The literal god of league of legends is Aurelion judging from the lore. Zoe is the strongest Aspect. Kindred is the death itself. Aurelion is not a god. Hes a star dragon. He did not create everything despite his claims. The aspects are gods but they didnt create everything either. Noone knows who created everything. And Aurelion Sol is not galaxy sized, he's not even the size of Runeterra for gods sake, he could land on the planet and has done so. Kindred being death does not make them strong. They ascended to being death and can be defied by many people Zoe included. Zoe is explicitly more powerful than Aurelion Sol, otherwise he'd have already killed her in her many tries at petting him. Aurelion is not a god. Zoe is a god. Gods dont work like how you seem to think in LoL. Bard has already been stated by Riot to be the most powerful champ in lore. That is canon. He's dwarfs AS in terms of power whether you like it or not. Zoe is his closest rival in lore. They are the two most powerful champs in the game. And fyi Aurelion was not "here before all". He is a single star dragon. One of an entire race of creatures. He's not even the most powerful star dragon. He doesn't match up to Zoe let alone Bard. No star dragons match up to Bard. Some probably match up to Zoe but not Aurelion. He's not a god and hes not all powerful, and he didn't create everything, he's a dragon who breathes stars. He is arrogant and brags a lot. But hes not as great as he claims.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013000300010000,timestamp=2018-01-21T16:56:13.695+0000) > > Aurelion is not a god. Hes a star dragon. He did not create everything despite his claims. The aspects are gods but they didnt create everything either. Noone knows who created everything. And Aurelion Sol is not galaxy sized, he's not even the size of Runeterra for gods sake, he could land on the planet and has done so. > Kindred being death does not make them strong. They ascended to being death and can be defied by many people Zoe included. > Zoe is explicitly more powerful than Aurelion Sol, otherwise he'd have already killed her in her many tries at petting him. > Aurelion is not a god. > Zoe is a god. > Gods dont work like how you seem to think in LoL. > Bard has already been stated by Riot to be the most powerful champ in lore. That is canon. He's dwarfs AS in terms of power whether you like it or not. > Zoe is his closest rival in lore. > They are the two most powerful champs in the game. > > And fyi Aurelion was not "here before all". He is a single star dragon. One of an entire race of creatures. He's not even the most powerful star dragon. He doesn't match up to Zoe let alone Bard. No star dragons match up to Bard. Some probably match up to Zoe but not Aurelion. > > He's not a god and hes not all powerful, and he didn't create everything, he's a dragon who breathes stars. He is arrogant and brags a lot. But hes not as great as he claims. Show me that Riot statement please(After Sol is released because Nasus used to be the strongest before his lore change. Lore changes show me that statement after Sol is released.). Also Here is the thing. Can you give me one solid point about why Zoe is stronger other than hurr durr Aurelion wouldve killed her hurr durr.? Leave your personal opinions OUT of your arguments. You do realize Aurelion is an energy form. His shape and size can change. He can be as big as a galaxy if he wants to. He is as old as the time itself. Not his saying its in HIS lore. Zoe is not a god, she is an aspect. "But hes not as great as he claims" dont give personal opinions. HES NOT THE MOST POWERFUL STAR DRAGON LMAO. WHICH ONE IS THE STRONGEST THEN? I assume you know all star dragons to give that statement. Your opinion has so many flaws that its cringy(sorry). You are biased beyond relief. You do realize he CANT kill an aspect due to the crown he wears right? HE CANT DISOBEY TARGON BECAUSE THEY TRICKED HIM INTO WEARING A CROWN. Thats why Pantheon could boss around him. " Zoe is explicitly more powerful than Aurelion Sol, otherwise he'd have already killed her in her many tries at petting him." again you are giving personal opinions. Dude your logic is just funny. I loved reading your self made facts like he is not even the strongest star dragon etc... You are making me cringe and laugh at the same time.
: Least you can dodge all of Zoe's stuff. Unlike {{champion:67}} {{champion:84}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jinx Hunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVqEMLEg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-22T03:16:54.826+0000) > > Least you can dodge all of Zoe's stuff. Unlike {{champion:67}} {{champion:84}} Least they dont nuke you for 70% of your hp from a safe distance with a morello.
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-01-19T21:10:17.636+0000) > > Idk about the weakest but the strongest is; From strongest to weakest top5. > {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} (Aspects of Targon) and {{champion:75}} What about the aspect of Twilight {{champion:142}} and apparently Syndra has unlimited power and lore says Annie has the most potential power of any mage, so unlimited power+???? and Veigar is Veigar
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-01-19T22:57:43.623+0000) > > What about the aspect of Twilight {{champion:142}} and apparently Syndra has unlimited power and lore says Annie has the most potential power of any mage, so unlimited power+???? and Veigar is Veigar Veigar or Syndra can't exist if they have nowhere to live. Aurelion is something that can blow up an entire Galaxy and create a new one if he wants to. Zoe in terms of power ranked 4. As i said in my comment. She is one of the Aspects of Targon. We are talking about transcended beings here. Annie, Veigar Syndra etc.. are not even worth talking about.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-01-19T21:10:17.636+0000) > > Idk about the weakest but the strongest is; From strongest to weakest top5. > {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} (Aspects of Targon) and {{champion:75}} Bard is literally _the_ strongest and Zoe is his closest rival.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=00130003,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:42:45.688+0000) > > Bard is literally _the_ strongest and Zoe is his closest rival. Bard is stronger than Aurelion is the biggest joke i've ever heard. Do you even know the lore? Zoe is an Aspect. Aurelion is a god. The literal god of league of legends is Aurelion judging from the lore. Zoe is the strongest Aspect. Kindred is the death itself.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=001300030000,timestamp=2018-01-20T13:57:28.297+0000) > > Aurelion is considered to be stronger than the aspects. zoe is an aspect. this at the very least puts aurelion above zoe. Zoe's lore made it pretty explicit that hes not as powerful as he claims. Hes below aspects in power but probably above their mortal vessels such as Panth, Leona, Taric, or Diana. But he himself is below Zoe who's been bound to her aspect much longer. Keep in mind aspects work kind of like egyptian gods in the Kane series. Also the aspects currently have control over Aurelion Sol so they were explicitly more powerful than him straight from his release.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T15:30:02.382+0000) > > Zoe's lore made it pretty explicit that hes not as powerful as he claims. Hes below aspects in power but probably above their mortal vessels such as Panth, Leona, Taric, or Diana. But he himself is below Zoe who's been bound to her aspect much longer. > > Keep in mind aspects work kind of like egyptian gods in the Kane series. > > Also the aspects currently have control over Aurelion Sol so they were explicitly more powerful than him straight from his release. Are you trolling? Zoe is nowhere near the strength of Sol. Sol is as old as the existence. He was here before all. He forges galaxies, stars that give life to planets. Targon wouldn't have existed without Aurelion. Even Kindred and Bard who are just below Sol in terms of power can take her out easily. Just because Zoe likes to tease Aurelion it doesn't mean he is weak. You actually have no idea about lore. Also Aurelion is bigger than a freaking galaxy according to his lore.
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-01-19T21:10:17.636+0000) > > Idk about the weakest but the strongest is; From strongest to weakest top5. > {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} (Aspects of Targon) and {{champion:75}} uh, bard and kindred arent aspects of targon, but zoe, leona, diana, and taric are. also renekton is nasus's brother and about as strong
> [{quoted}](name=Opheriaux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zhzHVVAd,comment-id=00130002,timestamp=2018-01-20T04:46:38.920+0000) > > uh, bard and kindred arent aspects of targon, but zoe, leona, diana, and taric are. also renekton is nasus's brother and about as strong i didn't say they were. What i meant there was the 4th spot is the aspects of targon after kindred.
: WEAKEST CHAMPION acording to lore
Idk about the weakest but the strongest is; From strongest to weakest top5. {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} (Aspects of Targon) and {{champion:75}}
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=000b0002,timestamp=2018-01-14T21:52:59.860+0000) > > Then you are just bad. Riven is a lane bully. You should all in at level 3 and get a kill. If you dont you are just bad. Truth hurts im sorry. Never seen a Riven not getting an early kill in my diamond+ games. Im not diamond, but usually their jg is top around that time. And as riven I go with the spellbook + domination 'cheese' and take ignite. So if the oppurtunity is there and the nasus isnt 20 miles away hes gonna die. Usually their jg just camps me into oblivion until nasus is level 6 though, and then its over.
> [{quoted}](name=Citrus is Tangy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=000b00020000,timestamp=2018-01-15T06:29:15.132+0000) > > Im not diamond, but usually their jg is top around that time. And as riven I go with the spellbook + domination 'cheese' and take ignite. So if the oppurtunity is there and the nasus isnt 20 miles away hes gonna die. Usually their jg just camps me into oblivion until nasus is level 6 though, and then its over. then i suggest you ward your lane. Also picking Riven against Nasus isn't a good idea. From my experience good Nasus counters are: Yorick, Sion, Pantheon, Malphite, Maokai, Trundle, Olaf, (A well played GP,Fiora,Ryze and Darius), Ornn, Urgot and Tahm Kench. Teemo could work but if Nasus is not stupid, he will max E and push Teemo out of the lane. Teemo can poke/harass but can't fight Nasus. Tbh the best pick i would say Urgot since he's is powerful from level 1 to 18 he only gets stronger. And the moment Nasus drops to 25% its GG.
: inb4 "HUR DUR NASUS NOT A TANK, N00B"
> [{quoted}](name=The Great Divide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2018-01-14T09:48:39.121+0000) > > inb4 "HUR DUR NASUS NOT A TANK, N00B" well he is not. I think you actually are a noob if you dont know that. Malphite, Amumu, Rammus etc.. are tanks. Trundle,Fiora,Nasus,Yorick etc.. are juggernauts and bruisers. Tell me what is the difference between a tank and a juggernaut/bruiser now. Maybe you can process it.
: He's definitely overtuned. Not to the point where champion pick out-ranks skill though. Still bopping Nasii daily. Him being overtuned is only half the issue. The other half is that 90% of the playerbase *still* doesn't know how to lane vs him even after 7 seasons. Everyone keeps trying to "deny stacks" or "be a high pressure early game champ". Both of those ideas are flawed and just makes players play right into his hands.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-01-14T03:17:21.908+0000) > > He's definitely overtuned. Not to the point where champion pick out-ranks skill though. Still bopping Nasii daily. > > Him being overtuned is only half the issue. The other half is that 90% of the playerbase *still* doesn't know how to lane vs him even after 7 seasons. > > Everyone keeps trying to "deny stacks" or "be a high pressure early game champ". Both of those ideas are flawed and just makes players play right into his hands. And then they come crying to boards. "why cant i hold Nasus after 20 mins waaah" Or they pick atk speed reliant champs to him. Or dont buy an exe for 800g. Or not helping their team secure objectives while Nasus sits at top farming. He is not overtuned. Klepto and Ancient Coin is.
Onandaga (NA)
: I used to be able to reliably out-duel Nasus whenever I played Yi, and now Nasus just stomps Yi easily in duels which really shouldn't be the case considering wither, a very strong ability in itself, is completely null against Yi in his Ult. If Yi is getting fucked by Nasus, imagine the horror for other fighters who don't have a counter for wither. Maybe that's partly just Yi being plain weak right now but yeah I agree Nasus is pretty busted right. He's my go to pick whenever I want an easy win.
> [{quoted}](name=Onandaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-01-14T03:08:42.115+0000) > > I used to be able to reliably out-duel Nasus whenever I played Yi, and now Nasus just stomps Yi easily in duels which really shouldn't be the case considering wither, a very strong ability in itself, is completely null against Yi in his Ult. If Yi is getting fucked by Nasus, imagine the horror for other fighters who don't have a counter for wither. Maybe that's partly just Yi being plain weak right now but yeah I agree Nasus is pretty busted right. He's my go to pick whenever I want an easy win. If you are getting killed by Nasus as Yi just uninstall this game.
: I have 500k mastery on riven, and a nasus can fuck me up level 6. Before then if he doesnt get a gank, hes my bitch though. After he gets sheen I afk the lane or I go to pressure mid. By that time he can 2-3 shot me and I cant even run away. His buff to his ult is ridiculous. If i was able to secure a kill or 2 on him pre-6, then I can kind of hold my own for awhile. Just need to buy like 2 life steal items, 1 needs to be bork. Its pretty ridiculous to deal with him right now. And then the resolve tree change buffed him even more. I hope they revert or at least nerf his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Citrus is Tangy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-01-13T21:27:48.108+0000) > > I have 500k mastery on riven, and a nasus can fuck me up level 6. Before then if he doesnt get a gank, hes my bitch though. After he gets sheen I afk the lane or I go to pressure mid. By that time he can 2-3 shot me and I cant even run away. His buff to his ult is ridiculous. If i was able to secure a kill or 2 on him pre-6, then I can kind of hold my own for awhile. Just need to buy like 2 life steal items, 1 needs to be bork. Its pretty ridiculous to deal with him right now. And then the resolve tree change buffed him even more. I hope they revert or at least nerf his ult. Then you are just bad. Riven is a lane bully. You should all in at level 3 and get a kill. If you dont you are just bad. Truth hurts im sorry. Never seen a Riven not getting an early kill in my diamond+ games.
: I ban Nasus every game. He's toxic to melees and keeping him behind doesn't matter anymore because of that fucking asinine buff Riot gave his ult. 0/5 Nasus with talisman only? Runs your ass down and completely destroys you with obscenely low Q CD and zero counterplay whither. Even if you're stupidly ahead.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Torment,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-01-13T21:00:06.917+0000) > > I ban Nasus every game. He's toxic to melees and keeping him behind doesn't matter anymore because of that fucking asinine buff Riot gave his ult. > > 0/5 Nasus with talisman only? Runs your ass down and completely destroys you with obscenely low Q CD and zero counterplay whither. Even if you're stupidly ahead. Then its not his fault isnt it? Maybe blame Talisman instead of Nasus. He is nowere near toxic anyone with a working brain can get an Exe for 800 gold.
: Of course we cant forget that he heals for all of his health with a single Q or two
> [{quoted}](name=DelexPSN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T20:40:15.940+0000) > > Of course we cant forget that he heals for all of his health with a single Q or two {{item:3123}} stop crying and learn to counterbuild. And dont expect to hold the lane after 20 min. Thats not how you play against Nasus.
: I enjoy getting run down by a unstoppable tank that does a thousand damage a Q on a 2 second cooldown while being mass slowed though
> [{quoted}](name=DelexPSN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-13T15:40:37.112+0000) > > I enjoy getting run down by a unstoppable tank that does a thousand damage a Q on a 2 second cooldown while being mass slowed though Maybe get a {{item:3123}} ? It costs 800. He is not a tank. He is a JUGGERNAUT. I thought people knew the difference between them.
Spiritus (NA)
: Totally agree. When his wither is maxed, don't think you can outrun it because he will already have another one to throw at you (If you survive his barrage of Q's).{{summoner:6}}
> [{quoted}](name=Spiritus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v3MnQZY6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-01-13T18:03:09.961+0000) > > Totally agree. When his wither is maxed, don't think you can outrun it because he will already have another one to throw at you (If you survive his barrage of Q's).{{summoner:6}} You dont fight him alone. You CC him.
: does anyone else find nasus to be overbearing to handle right now?
Its not Nasus to blame here. It's his ancient coin klepto path. And Bruisers losing fervor. Nasus himself is fine. Klepto and Ancient Coin gives him so much sustain(gold,mana, and variety of items), biscuit delivery keeps him alive. Second wind too. The problem is runes not Nasus. What i am saying his these runes and ancient coin made Nasus a self sustain god who doesn't need to use his passive to stay alive. This is calling from someone who mained Nasus for 7 years.
KazKaz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WanderingSamurai,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wg7YTmA3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-13T14:15:30.773+0000) > > Not it isn't. Fiora in her new artwork has the face of a total badass. She looks down on you with a superior look. Just like her attitude. New one is much better than the old. Yes, but wouldn't it be nice to have both?
If you mean like a traditional Fiora skin yes. Original splash of hers is perfect at the moment. And downvoting me because of my opinion and its a legit one is kinda childish(talking about the ones who downvote)
KazKaz (OCE)
: Fiora's old model+splash art
Not it isn't. Fiora in her new artwork has the face of a total badass. She looks down on you with a superior look. Just like her attitude. New one is much better than the old.
Show more

Vesemir

Level 233 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion