dGuMolly (NA)
: Until the mage misses... and the adc one shots them :/
> [{quoted}](name=dGuMolly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5fhHwER5,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-07-12T02:52:45.106+0000) > > Until the mage misses... and the adc one shots them :/ ADC one shots, haven't seen that in years xD
: One-item Arms Race
> [{quoted}](name=Yordletana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5fhHwER5,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-11T07:38:24.075+0000) > > One-item Arms Race A legit 1 item race since the first champ that gets to their first item its starts doing double to triple the dmg he was previously doing....
MaFyO2154 (EUW)
: the game would be less toxic if the game would be more enjoyable
FINALY someone with the same mind set! Riot just do a major dmg nerf on the game itself being AD AP true dmg, champ abilities, NERF IT! Clean this game of its 1 shot "skills" being a adc main you know when the game is beyond stupidity when everyone on the enemy team is doing triple the dmg you. Because who doesn't love when the enemy supps starts tp 2 shot you....
: Make the first carousel longer?
Also make the time between each player pick longer ffs. Everytime it's my turn and I need to go around to get the champ I want, the next player picking gets the champ ez since it was going on their direction....
: Community: "Riot, will you please lower the amount of damage in the game?"
Ya, I'm a bit tired of getting 1 2 shots at 14min.
: Don't apologize. Apologizing has bred the weak nanny state we now live in.
> [{quoted}](name=SovereignMammal,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JAEW1pGm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-05T04:23:19.771+0000) > > Don't apologize. > Apologizing has bred the weak nanny state we now live in. Damn you won't go far in life xD
: I shall post it for you, then.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AfdVT1Eq,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T12:49:13.043+0000) > > I shall post it for you, then. Thank you kindly fellow Jhin enthusiast!
: Is it just me or the Battle Academia event just came and went just like that?
Wasted potential on making a PVE mode like they did with Odyssey. New game mode; New missions; Great rewards with real difficult missions to complete. Overall ok event yet a bit lackluster....
: You just have to log into those boards with your PBE account and it works. At least, that's how it was for me.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AfdVT1Eq,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T11:29:07.802+0000) > > You just have to log into those boards with your PBE account and it works. At least, that's how it was for me. No PBE account here :/
: Would recommend posting that [here](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/Galt6xvc-pbe-bugs-feedback-thread-dark-cosmic-jhin) if you can.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AfdVT1Eq,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T23:38:44.704+0000) > > Would recommend posting that [here](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/Galt6xvc-pbe-bugs-feedback-thread-dark-cosmic-jhin) if you can. ~~Will do, thx for letting me know!~~ Sadly can't interact since it's a post from a different region....
: Dark Cosmic Jhin Final Verdict
Guys if anyone could support it and help riot take notice of it. Trying that riot takes a bit more of time on fixing/giving detail to Jhin's mask. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/HhWP75K1-dark-cosmic-jhin-mask
Rioter Comments
: The eye also appears to be set deeper in the mask's eye socket in the splash, where as in game, it pops out a bit more. An example how how the smallest of details can make all the difference, really.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AfdVT1Eq,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:47:24.249+0000) > > The eye also appears to be set deeper in the mask's eye socket in the splash, where as in game, it pops out a bit more. > > An example how how the smallest of details can make all the difference, really. I wouldn't mind it if was a mask of some other champion skin since it's not something that we remember about certain champs but for Jhin the mask is a key part of him, so every skin should be well detailed when making the masks in game.
: Dark Cosmic Jhin Final Verdict
My only problem with the skin is in the mask spalsh art vs in game. In game you have it look like some sort of plague doctor mask, where in the splash art the bottom part of the mask is more wider (personally better looking).
Rαy (EUW)
: This game isn't enjoyable anymore. And the reason is too much damage.
Why couldn't riot just do a overall nerf of champions dmg like remove a "layer" of dmg from the game?
: Riot intentionally gives lower gains/higher losses in diamond.
I've said this many times to others and I still stand by it, the current ranking system is shit, we know, riot knows and everyone that heard a bit about LoL knows it. If riot could focus their attetion more in ideas, "fixes" to the ranking bs that we currently have instead of ideas for skins, I understand that its a free game and they need to make money but like many pointed out the community is too much toxic to almost enjoy 1 single game without someone flaming you and a majority of this toxicity comes from the hell that is this so called elo hell. Why not remake the system by instead of being win/loss result, each individual player gets a grade (not the champ grade at the end of the game) that decides the % and # of lp you get? Or at least leave the win/loss but implement the individual score factor that decides if you should really be loosing 19 to 22lp just because someone on the team decided to troll or rage quit the game and instead of loosing that much you could loose 3 to 6lp because even with a loss, the INDIVIDUAL score was positive. Even sites like op.gg have that so don't tell me its too hard to implement on this lovely system we have. A rather simple idea that many overlook just because its "different" and for that its bad.
: Another Lux skin, and another school girl setting one at that. BWA HAHAHA cant wait for people to defend this one for not being double dipping and i thought kda and popstar ahri was bad. Just to goes to show that riot sees this game as nothing more than skin shop they are gonna continue to make skins for the same 6 champs until whales stop blowing their load. Also sweet fuck other champs exist besides ez and lux riot you seriously gave him a legendary when he already has an ultimate skin that just got rereleased in his update.
> [{quoted}](name=Towboat421,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kJkKaOQA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:52:01.680+0000) > > Another Lux skin, and another school girl setting one at that. BWA HAHAHA cant wait for people to defend this one for not being double dipping and i thought kda and popstar ahri was bad. Just to goes to show that riot sees this game as nothing more than skin shop they are gonna continue to make skins for the same 6 champs until whales stop blowing their load. > > Also sweet fuck other champs exist besides ez and lux riot you seriously gave him a legendary when he already has an ultimate skin that just got rereleased in his update. And don't forget lux will have a prestige chroma version, what a time to be alive xD
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Vitury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T13:45:21.853+0000) > > Also one thing that many people complain is the toxicity/flaming on games and yet they forget that you can just mute them and play the game normally. I'm sorry, but if you're going to dismiss the toxicity potential on "just mute", I cannot take your argument seriously. Saying "just mute" puts the blame on the flamed, not the flamer. That is like getting randomly punched in the face by someone having a bad day and his reason was "it's your fault I picked you at random". Muting does not remove the toxic behavior, it merely hides it. Hiding a problem is not solving it. A hidden problem that's allowed to continue often becomes a much bigger problem with potentially catastrophic results.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T17:29:27.768+0000) > > I'm sorry, but if you're going to dismiss the toxicity potential on "just mute", I cannot take your argument seriously. > > Saying "just mute" puts the blame on the flamed, not the flamer. That is like getting randomly punched in the face by someone having a bad day and his reason was "it's your fault I picked you at random". Muting does not remove the toxic behavior, it merely hides it. Hiding a problem is not solving it. A hidden problem that's allowed to continue often becomes a much bigger problem with potentially catastrophic results. I never dissmissed the toxicity potential I just said a simple function that many forget to use/do and the blame will always be on the flamer regardless of the subject, the ones being flamed can and should mute. You are not "hiding" the problem, because you are aware of it and you are just discarding useless information, focusing on the game and not the chat and I do have to say it again, toxicity in this game will always be present, people flaming ingame being from this subject or others currently ongoing will always happen. This would be a sort of tool that the ones that actually want to play and enjoy the game could use to prevent unfairness in the current ranking system and the only way for it to be abused would be for someone to go afk because other teammates said. People flame and keep saying random stuff to you and how much offensive they can be ,you don't and shouldn't listen to it because if we actually listened to them I don't know how many times I would need to f*ck myself by now. In resume when people create good things there will be always someone that tries to make them negative and if we focus so much on the negative then we are just like them so lets agree to disagree since both arguments are valid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vitury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T22:03:22.509+0000) > > And yet I see the same players that troll or go afk, online playing. > About the toxicity, the thing is sadly the community of this game will always be toxic and thats a fact. Being from this about incentivize players to afk or any other reason already existing, the way things are right now, this won't make things much worse/ more toxic. I see this making toxicity much worse if implemented as players who leave often will not report those who were toxic to the point they needed to leave the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T05:13:34.888+0000) > > I see this making toxicity much worse if implemented as players who leave often will not report those who were toxic to the point they needed to leave the game. I understand that point of view, but this subject is more about helping those none toxic players that actually want to rank up but fail because of this current ranking system. Toxicity is a important matter to dicuss and prevent, not saying it isn't but if Riot doesn't actually make changes to this current ranking system (not adding new ranks, changing some decorative stuff or giving you more rewards) players will always be angry and from anger comes toxicity. Also one thing that many people complain is the toxicity/flaming on games and yet they forget that you can just mute them and play the game normally.
: A suggestion on how ranked should work. Since there is A MUCH NEEDED UPDATE in LOL ELO HELL
I'm ok with the current ranking system being game score based (win/loose) since it's a team game 5vs5 but I must agree that there should be some sort of individual grade that actually values the performance that you did on that game and I'm not talking about the champion grade points, I'm talking about actual player score points that decides the amount of lp and adds it towards the final amount you gain of lp in a game. Something that actually distinguish you from other players that should or shouldn't be on said rank.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vitury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-19T20:18:26.267+0000) > > Depends, if riot does actually make a somewhat of severe punishment for afks in ranked games then no. Riot already doubles leaver buster penalties for Ranked matches. And again, what about the fact this incentivizes players getting others to leave so they can preserve their LP? You didn't at all address the toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T20:52:02.540+0000) > > Riot already doubles leaver buster penalties for Ranked matches. And again, what about the fact this incentivizes players getting others to leave so they can preserve their LP? You didn't at all address the toxicity. And yet I see the same players that troll or go afk, online playing. About the toxicity, the thing is sadly the community of this game will always be toxic and thats a fact. Being from this about incentivize players to afk or any other reason already existing, the way things are right now, this won't make things much worse/ more toxic.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vitury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T20:14:11.145+0000) > > Well thats where the surrend voting system enters if the team decides to ff sure fair enough because thats what the voting is for. > But now if someone decides to disconnect (afk) in both cases of either the team is sure to win or loose, afk is afk and riot can and should enforce some type of measures to prevent it. > I don't mind loosing lp if theres is a surrend voting because thats is integrated in the game (fairness) but someone going afk doesn't seem to be that fair. > So to answer the question, I wouldn't pay attention to it. > If there was a team agreement to ff that game since its based on actual voting by the team members either if it is 4 yes vs 1 no or the opposite, thats final but if someone forces the handicap of that game and goes afk, again by either of the final results, I feel that riot's current system isn't being fair to the remaining 4 3 members that in a possible loose situation need to suffer (loosing lp) because of that much need 5th player. You would pay attention to it though. If you can convince someone to afk in 5-6 games that you are going to lose anyway, it's as good as a free win in lp gains.....and if they are feeding and are the reason for the loss, then refusing to afk is costing you additional lp.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-19T20:26:47.736+0000) > > You would pay attention to it though. If you can convince someone to afk in 5-6 games that you are going to lose anyway, it's as good as a free win in lp gains.....and if they are feeding and are the reason for the loss, then refusing to afk is costing you additional lp. Wouldn't pay much attention since personally I'm not a player that resolves in doing those types of actions and lets be real someone with a head wouldn't just afk because someone told them to do it. If riot were to enforce a strick punishment for afk in ranked game leading to account suspension, people wouldn't be doing random afks here and there.
: Too much potential for abuse and provides a reason for players to ~~convince~~ harass others to leave the game to preserve LP. Even a minor reduction would be bad as it incentivizes said toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-19T20:03:40.100+0000) > > Too much potential for abuse and provides a reason for players to ~~convince~~ harass others to leave the game to preserve LP. > > Even a minor reduction would be bad as it incentivizes said toxicity. Depends, if riot does actually make a somewhat of severe punishment for afks in ranked games then no.
Unker139 (NA)
: Here is a scenario. A random player has a bad start and is 0/5 in the first 10 mins. You and your teammates feel the game is lost because of him and want to ff at 15. If you forfeit, you lose full lp, but if he disconnects, you lose less. Do you care if he refuses to dinconnect?
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeRQ0p8z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-19T19:50:35.394+0000) > > Here is a scenario. A random player has a bad start and is 0/5 in the first 10 mins. You and your teammates feel the game is lost because of him and want to ff at 15. > > If you forfeit, you lose full lp, but if he disconnects, you lose less. Do you care if he refuses to dinconnect? Well thats where the surrend voting system enters if the team decides to ff sure fair enough because thats what the voting is for. But now if someone decides to disconnect (afk) in both cases of either the team is sure to win or loose, afk is afk and riot can and should enforce some type of measures to prevent it. I don't mind loosing lp if theres is a surrend voting because thats is integrated in the game (fairness) but someone going afk doesn't seem to be that fair. So to answer the question, I wouldn't pay attention to it. If there was a team agreement to ff that game since its based on actual voting by the team members either if it is 4 yes vs 1 no or the opposite, thats final but if someone forces the handicap of that game and goes afk, again by either of the final results, I feel that riot's current system isn't being fair to the remaining 4 3 members that in a possible loose situation need to suffer (loosing lp) because of that much need 5th player.
Rioter Comments

Vitury

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion