: > [{quoted}](name=WOW001,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:19:40.446+0000) > > the only idea is that the team will kick out the feeder/troller by votes and he will be replaced by an A.I ...same thing if someone rage quit he will be replaced by an A.I that's the only way i can see for the moment That will be so heavily abused in so many ways. Since the power to kick someone out would be in the hands of the players they could kick other people out for illegitimate reasons. Including to troll them. Replacing someone with an AI would also be completely worthless. An AI is basically a walking money bank to any opponent with two functioning hands. In many ways, worse than someone being AFK.
no dude they will have the chance to vote only one time ..and they don't have the full power cuz the programme will detect the players kda /afk time and can tell if it's a troll or not ...and the AI will not run it down mid he will simply group with the team and follow them
: This has always been something that has been said but could never be fixed. It would take too much to catch someone intentionally feeding and trolling. Sometimes it's too hard to tell if they are actually doing it on purpose or not. -Rant- That being said, I do agree that feeding and trolls piss me off and get me thinking "why did i play league again?" or "why am i trying in a game where skill means nothing because winning and losing is based off your team". Everyday I am refreshed and think, hey how about a league game? But then after a few games, i get that game where there's this person who is 0/6 feeding or someone who stands there and lets you die and then does an emote to let you know they let you die on purpose. I always think, why am i gonna waste my time playing a game where no matter how hard I try, i cannot win unless my team wants to where as if I play a single player game, I can win if I try. League is an amazing game I still believe, but it's just a lot of people who play ruin it. Back on topic, yes it does suck that you can mute a toxic person, but you cannot mute a troll or feeder. But there isn't a great solution to it.
i have the solution ..it's simple ... the feeders and the troller will be kicked out from the game by a team vote ofc and replaced by an A.I ...ofc he will be kicked away according to his kda ...for example if his kda is less than 1 and the team aggread that he is trolling ..he will be kicked out and replaced by the A.I
: Except, nowhere in that section you quoted is it mentioned that "most of the community prefers flamers". It's asked at the very end if the person in question would prefer an _uptick in trolls and intentional feeders_ in exchange for less toxic chat, but nowhere is it even remotely implied that the community preferred chat toxicity over gameplay toxicity. Hell, the comment you're quoting is straight-up explaining _why_ Riot is against implementing infinite chat restrictions; > _We used to issue chat restrictions that essentially scaled indefinitely._ > > We were able to determine that _after a certain point the penalty no longer helped with reform._ > > ... > > _We also saw that the players in this 'large restriction' category defaulted to gameplay altering means of harassing their team. It caused an increase in feeding and trolling._ > > The sample size of this population and time frame is huge. Essentially the time spanning from the introduction of chat restrictions to the introduction of IFS. --- > Unless you're suggesting the decision to cease infinite CR's was based on a single player's opinion It was based on data that Riot collected while infinite CR's were still a thing.
well feeders and trollers triggers the flame ....there is 0% chance that somene will just Q up to flame ppl ...also most of the players are competitive "+ diamond4" if someone insults you u can just mute him and he will no longer effect your mentality but someone who run it down mid ...u can't stop him
: I’d rather not deal with either toxic people or intentional feeders. Very often when people get toxic toward “inters” the subject of their rage aren’t inting in the true sense of deliberately feeding, but are just playing badly, which isn’t against the rules. If you can come up with a system that accurately can distinguish between inting and bad gameplay, I’m sure Riot would happily pay you for your code. But as it stands it is not possible to quickly judge between the two without punishing innocent, but bad, players.
the only idea is that the team will kick out the feeder/troller by votes and he will be replaced by an A.I ...same thing if someone rage quit he will be replaced by an A.I that's the only way i can see for the moment
: > [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NBPoH5F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-16T11:20:21.878+0000) > > I’d rather not deal with either toxic people or intentional feeders. Very often when people get toxic toward “inters” the subject of their rage aren’t inting in the true sense of deliberately feeding, but are just playing badly, which isn’t against the rules. > > If you can come up with a system that accurately can distinguish between inting and bad gameplay, I’m sure Riot would happily pay you for your code. But as it stands it is not possible to quickly judge between the two without punishing innocent, but bad, players. the same thing applies to rage quitters. i literally had a rammus in my ranked game, who in champ select says "i dont feel like playing, anyone want to dodge?" no one dodged and then he died to redbuff first clear and left the game. He literally typed in the chat that he didnt feel like playing and then he left 3 minutes in. BUT FOR SOMEGODDAMN REASON HE DOESNT GET SUSPENDED?! fucking shit company
yeah true ..they rage quit and cost you the game in the end they get only a leaver buster ..like wtf ..this is not even a punishment
: Why would you choose one over the other? Both will make your team lose. Don't troll and don't flame. Pretty basic.
ok what do you choose ?? a toxic player who can carry you and help you to get LP or a nice friendly player who goes 0/20 in 5min and cost you tons of LP your choice sir
mack9112 (NA)
: Toxic players think they are better than everybody else.
ok what do you choose ?? a toxic player who can carry you and help you to get LP or a nice friendly player who goes 0/20 in 5min and cost you tons of LP your choice sir
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: You would not have gotten a punishment for saying that one time. Why haven't you posted your chat logs here yet?
[](http://i64.tinypic.com/hvnscl.png) chat logs
rujitra (NA)
: You would not have gotten a punishment for saying that one time. Why haven't you posted your chat logs here yet?
[](https://ibb.co/8dwchy1)
Jamaree (NA)
: No one is going to care or believe you until you post your logs
rujitra (NA)
: >also i don't harrase any players ...also i don't flame But then you say this: >so i typed in the chat (usless jungler) that's all Which is it? Did you not harass/flame, or did you?
no i didn't ......i just literally typed "usless jungler" nothing more or less .....i never use aggressive language i never been racist ...that's not flame dude ..flaming is dissing and call someone with bad words such as ( degenerate or dickhead or %%%%%%%%%%) all over the game ..i'm nice guy even tho if my team feeds and trolls i never use agressive language
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: Apparently the game has been dying since season 1/2. If it's taking this long to die, and in fact still growing in average monthly players, I'm really not all that concerned if you leave. Especially if you were punished for being toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7BuFEHkh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-31T14:30:53.381+0000) > > Apparently the game has been dying since season 1/2. If it's taking this long to die, and in fact still growing in average monthly players, I'm really not all that concerned if you leave. Especially if you were punished for being toxic. ok riot is doing a great job banning toxic ppl ...but how about feeders and trollers ..are u okey to get stuck in game for 30min with 0/20 botlane ....we need a new system...the best part is that u r forced to play a losing game ..what can we just leave a start a new game ...without getting banned for 5 games ..and start a new game ..and then your team surrender ..cuz u already lost
Jècht (NA)
: This game is dying and it fucking sucks as a whole in general just release a fucking season 5 server
> [{quoted}](name=Jècht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7BuFEHkh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-31T09:37:11.183+0000) > > This game is dying and it fucking sucks as a whole in general just release a fucking season 5 server that's a real talk mate
Akaash (NA)
: > 5th: Why NightBleu3 has quit league of Legends ??.... Just going to point out that this is a good thing. That kid was annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7BuFEHkh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-31T09:09:39.253+0000) > > Just going to point out that this is a good thing. That kid was annoying. 2 days ago ...i asked live ..and he said : i hate this game ..i hate this compagny ..i hate this community ..i hate everything about league ...that was a real talk ..there something is happing between riot and the streamers ..and we don't know about it
Rioter Comments
Kokua (NA)
: I think you have the wrong idea about a very small amount. He probably meant an amount within 1 to 2 digits. For example, if there was a skin that I wanted that just went on sale, and I realized that I was only 12 RP away from being able to purchase it, I could submit a drawing that I made and ask for that amount to purchase the skin. 500-750 RP would be enough to purchase a full item and have leftover RP.
this is my 3rd saison in LOL nd i never purchesed RP b4 ...3 saison ..000RP
Porocles (NA)
: We may be able to help out if a player is looking for a very small amount of RP. It's intended to just be enough to get grab something from the store with RP players already have, but not large enough to cover an entire item.
yeah thats what's we looking for ...a 500-750 rp is more then enough
Rioter Comments

WOW001

Level 143 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion