: Riot admitting to screwing up pick one
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9iEpqEl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-14T04:42:23.006+0000) > > Riot > admitting to screwing up > > pick one It did happen once (LB and Rengar after 1 year from the assassin rework)
: The problem is. and im nearly positive this is true i think its in one of their videos. When riot changes a champion like a fullblown rework. they essentially throw away all old files aka everything of the champion. I remember hearing this news when it came to Aatrox because alot of people wanted him to be reverted but someone said they can not and will not. can not because they threw away his assets. now when it comes to things like rengars Q change and then revert is that it was one ability and a simple change at that. maybe im wrong but i remember hearing they dumpster old files
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9iEpqEl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:09:12.899+0000) > > The problem is. and im nearly positive this is true i think its in one of their videos. When riot changes a champion like a fullblown rework. they essentially throw away all old files aka everything of the champion. I remember hearing this news when it came to Aatrox because alot of people wanted him to be reverted but someone said they can not and will not. can not because they threw away his assets. > > now when it comes to things like rengars Q change and then revert is that it was one ability and a simple change at that. > > maybe im wrong but i remember hearing they dumpster old files If you believe any company would throw away an older version of the coding of their game you are very naive. Any software company has a storage and a BU storage that contains every version of their software from release to end of support. Hours of paid work are not something you throw for symbolic end. If Riot said that in a video they are lying. Also there exists the league of memories which has an old version of Akali coded in it.
MasterMYi (EUW)
: (From Chinese player) A Full analysis and advice about the rework of Akail
This man speaks the truth! Screw his non perfect english. He explained exactly what is wrong with the rework. Akali needs snowball power and scaling while she is less of a safe lane bully in pro play. Late game power needs to be added, early game power needs to be substracted. R damage should be lower but CD should be massively lower as well.
: It is pretty broken on ADCs and assassins even after the nerfs and is probably still dangerously close to completely ruining ARAM.
they can always nerf the stacks for ARAM separately bro
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: They seem a little too big now, just a tiny bit, maybe slightly scaled back?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELLVLZsJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-17T02:03:04.296+0000) > > They seem a little too big now, just a tiny bit, maybe slightly scaled back? You mean just right, RIGHT?
xianaru (NA)
: Can't Access PBE Boards
You need to login so it creates in game name for you (as you create only summoner name outside of PBE client) after that you should be able to access boards while logged in. You can still see them if you are logged into your other summoner for your region but you won't be able to post stuff unless you log in from your PBE summoner and your PBE summoner won't work in the boards until you have "in game nick" Hope this helps.
: How? What is it about anime that makes it a sin?
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sU49RANr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-08T22:17:16.647+0000) > > How? What is it about anime that makes it a sin? onii chan :D (you know what i mean)
: Drophack much?
Drophacker gave up. Feels good https://i.gyazo.com/fe8cdfa3c2a7ed8d1876dcc2e02b5cd2.png
Rioter Comments
: What would you do if you were king of the world for 2018
: I personally think that CertainlyT is not fleshed out for the League's Design Philosophy.
You know you spent too much time on green texts when you read: > [{quoted}](name=Kasarana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iZ7MG70x,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-01T04:43:29.289+0000) > > **H**i, **I**'m **K**asarana, a **K**alista and **K**arma main HI KKK in the first sentence....
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ruin Lance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QWJ0zm6Q,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-20T20:22:53.935+0000) > > wow you are special aren't you? you realize my post is 2 years old? > also no, the OP clearly says: "champion that is difficult to play" > fuck off with your necro posting Well that's my bad I wasn't paying attention to the date, but what's your point? I have just as much a right to post as you do and I'm not wrong about what I said.
related to before assassin update LB was very easy and her skill ceiling was not high. So yeah he is right and you are wrong but you are right now, however you should not reply to 2 years old posts...
Elohaven (NA)
: Upvoted for the dope pic. Which anime is this?
blue flames so probably ao no exorsist. Didn't finish it so I can't confirm.
Chrysi7 (NA)
: What is special about Akali? Nothing. Lux? She's first of all an old champ, yes, but she's very influential. HIGHLY influential. I can't find the criteria for what constitutes it, but I doubt Akali fits. Also, she's not as popular as Lux. That's because.. Faultiness. Yes, she deserves a nice one. Big whoop. So does Rek'Sai or Xerath. Or even more. So? It's still very clear, and they could make green and red hues to match it. Besides, nobody would buy your stupid skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysi7,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uMnAgLNZ,comment-id=000d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T02:20:50.798+0000) > > > So? It's still very clear, and they could make green and red hues to match it. Besides, nobody would buy your stupid skin. https://i.gyazo.com/a9d82c40b2b4408241bd25fe82a45916.png You are some kind of troll. I scrolled your comments. All you do on the boards is argue with people, insult people and suggest dumb shit. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Chrysi7 (NA)
: Never said it had to be green, did I? Well, you'd attack with one of them (shadow) for the damage, and light for the heal. Duh. You wouldn't buy the skin unless you knew her kit; and that one goes after the other. You're putting goddamn words in my mouth, cut that shit out. I NEVER said they should put tons of shitty skins instead of a few really good ones. Also, I'm saying that Akali doesn't deserve an ULTIMATE skin; as in, she doesn't deserve a skin like Elementalist Lux. She deserves a nice skin, but your skin idea is just plain retarded and stupid.
I like how you keep insulting me.... So care to explain why Akali doesn't deserver an ultimate skin but Lux does? Then please define nice skin. Because I haven't seen one for Akali by my standards. All of them are practically a different splash art and then an in game recolor except for Blood moon, Nurse and Headhunter which as well are poorply executed and don't add much to the classic compared to recent skins on other champs. Also the shadow damage and light heal crap will still not be green(heal) and red(damage) which is what everyone who plays against akali expects to see. Riot has a stand on clarity and they are not about to mess arround with the colors of her passive for a mediocre skin that nobody would buy.... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: There is more to winning than S rank and towers taken. If you're not rotating effectively or applying pressure smartly then you're going to be less successful. Matchmaking is not vindictive, it does not choose to give you a bad game and give you a loss. It doesn't make any matchmaking decisions with the intention of impacting the outcome of the game. That is absurd. You're taking something personally and assuming it was done to you when Riot would never care to do it in the first place. It's counterproductive. There is no motive for them to do this. There are so many reasons I've already given. Just read the other comments here. Repeating them for you would be redundant.
Don't get me wrong. Matchmaking is not all that bad but it's doing some dumb shit from time to time. For example - when you win 5 games in a row and get into series this shit happens: Matchmaking decides that cause you won 5 games your MMR is suddenly 10 (when you were a 6 five games ago) Your team gets a 5-5-4--3-10 Enemy gets 6-6-6-5-5 Then it is just plain impossible to carry your teamates and you lose the promos. Then you lose a game or two more until your MMR gets back to where it belongs. The system is legitimately penalizing you with lower MMR teamate when you are high MMR then drops a stable MMR 5 man team in the oponent. Naturally the lower MMR teamate feeds the enemy faster than you can beat an equal oponent (cause you just had a lucky run and are in fact a 6 and not a 10) and you and your team just get rekt hard. Very rarely after a win streak do I get evenly matched teams Me 10(actual 6 or 7) - 6 - 6 - 6 -6 VS 7-6-6-6-6 The higher your MMR is for your league the weirder matchmaking you get. Every time I get a win streak of more than 5 games after that for 5 games I seem to get the absolutely most wooden teamates ever. When you are on a win streak it should put you up with 9 better than you from a few games ago players not with a player who is worse than you were 5 games ago and using your falsely high MMR to compensate for putting the bronzie in your team.
: I don't know where you heard that this was a thing, but it's not. Their system doesn't decide it is your time to lose and then give you terrible teammates and awesome opponents on purpose. Imbalances in matchmaking happen, but they are a byproduct of the system, not an intentional part of it.
Bruh. The computer does decide when it's your time to lose. Look at that crap: https://i.gyazo.com/deda59fe4718359489aefb391a3b8a54.png https://i.gyazo.com/7d0ab73cd26dfa508f79a6a6ca1db3be.png https://i.gyazo.com/0f7e2ee94c82a022353cec44b553308c.png My average score every game is S and I have 45% win rate. I am in no way a KDA player. I break as many towers as humanly possible and play 1vs2 on top almost every game. Problem is you by yourself are responsible for 20% of the possible win rate when all roles were relatively balanced. Now if you are the ADC you are responsible for 50% of your teams chance to win. Your jungler and support have 15% each and mid and top carry 10% of the difference. I simply can play S rank every game and still have under 50% win rate when matchmaking decides to give me a d*cking. The moment the enemy team gets ADC + support with higher MMR than your team bot lane you are almost certainly screwed.
Chrysi7 (NA)
: Why the hell does she need an ultimate skin? She isn't deserving of it. Hardly. Well, there are others more deserving I should say. Give her a Preying Mantis themed skin, with her sickes or whatever they are being the bladed arm. Because it's not in Akali's nature to have something flashy. She's meant to be unseen, not prominent; she isn't Draven. She doesn't desire to be seen that much. Hell, if she gets an Ultimate skin, make it a "Equilibrium" Akali. She has reached true balance, and that would reflect in her kit. She's known as the Fist of Shadows.. So, make one fist shadowy, and the other light based. Not a real elemental, like Lux, but something to represent the two sides of the coin.
So your ideas of good skins are: Green skin (like classic) but instead of sexy ninja she is now a mutant with hands like Kha zix.... and No idea what kind of color skin that has shiny hands that are black and white so people can get confused about what part of her passive is active at the moment Excuse me but if you are not gonna put effort in your reply why did you bother ? P.S. >Why the hell does she need an ultimate skin? She isn't deserving of it. Hardly. Well, there are others more deserving I should say. I can hardly consider your input valuable when you just come around to say that Riot should pump out tons of shity skins instead of making a few really good ones and that my main doesn't deserve a nice skin when literally all the skins realesed this year for various champs are MILES better than any of the Akali ones. (In terms of value for your money)
: Just an observation...take it for what you will.
I really miss going 30 points in attack masteries (Was playing Akali in S4 and getting all the AD and AP possible was fun)
Chrysi7 (NA)
: Are you THAT arrogant? I have played Darksiders. I'm well aware about the Horsemen. I'm AWARE of what her lore is, you doorbell. OH BIG WHOOP. Death and Akali have similar jobs. But here's the thing: Death from Darksiders.. IS. NOT. NORMAL. It's Rhaast, and please learn some proper puncutation, it's killing me. Akali's fine the way she is, she isn't meant to be flashy or extravagant, she's there to do the job. I've NEVER said that there's only one Reaper allowed. Thresh is more of a Soul Collector than a Reaper anyways, I quite like Reaper Soraka. I'm trying to convince you to not be an asinine idiot. Darksiders Death is not the typical Death. Akali is not, will not, and never will be Death. Rhaast on the other hand already IS Death. So go take your shit idea to another forum. Yes, Akali needs a new skin, but no, she doesn't need a Death centric rework or skin. That'd be fucking stupid, just like you. Good day, sir.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Ok and what skin does she need? Go on I am waiting. Give me an idea for an ultimate skin that is better than what I described in this tread. I don't understand why the hell you would prefer bland animations to something flashy but whatever. Just give me a good skin because I don't see one currently.
Chrysi7 (NA)
: Well, you reposted it. You cannot simply state such an arbitrary statement without any founding or thesis. Akali is a Protector of the Balance. She is not Death in any way. Rhaast is confirmed to be the Darkin Avatar/Embodiment of Death. His quotes support this. Taunting an allied Aatrox Rhaast: "Death and war, this will be delicious." Aatrox is clearly war. Rhaast: "I smell death... no, it's you. You smell... bad." Well, this is more vague, but he smells death? Then death is [you]? Implication, my dear. Rhaast takes the mantle of Death. Not necessarily Kayn, but Rhaast does. Rhaast mentions reaping as well. Your entire argument comes from.. Similarities to a video game?? Please don't be stupid. Akali's theme is BALANCE. Not Death. You're entire argument is asinine at best, with no true foundation.
You have not played Darksiders have you? The four horseman in that game work for the Charred council and are tasked with preserving THE BALANCE between Men, Demons and Angels. Go play Darksiders then talk shit about my idea.... Yes Akali is a protector of the balance but that doesn't mean she can't do it by being a Reaper... She is the Fist of Shadow! Her lore legit stated she keeps the balance by assassinating stuff: https://i.gyazo.com/aba99a11f20b0e7e71dabf1a98711737.png If you played Darksiders you would know that thats pretty much the same job description that Death The Horseman has. As for Raast being Death well yeah Riots lore team these days do this kind of crap. But I don't see Raast riding a horse. How can he when he is a bloody weapon? This skin is tailored for Akali only. Sure they can make a reaper skin for Kayn but that would be damn redundant. Meanwhile Akali gets to become more bad ass with a reaper skin. Also Reaper Soraka exists. Are you gonna say that that skin should be removed from the game cause we have a motherfraking Kayn and he is the only Reaper we are allowed? What about Thresh? He was there LONG LONG before Kayn. I don't see what point you are trying to argue besides trolling me.
: Unhappy with LOL’s current state? Lack of Dev empathy? Boycott skin purchases.
Havent bought any RP (on any of my accounts) since 6.22 where they gutted assassins. However, I don't feel like I can starve Riot on my own :S
: For the love of god, PLEASE make bruisers playable before you think about nerfing GP.
Dunno but GP parley and Klepto must not work together if you don't want direct nerfs to him. I am sick of that fcker clicking on me every 4 sec and getting 20 gold for it. I legit outfarmed a GP (and killed him once) by 20 cs but he got trinity + boots (tier 1) before I had my gunblade.... Klepto and parley interaction is BS.
Chrysi7 (NA)
: Why are you hellbent on Akali being Death? I think it's a neat idea, a deadly assassin in all, but.. We already have an Embodiment of Death.{{champion:141}} And another.{{champion:30}} Basically the entire Shadow Isles deals with Death. If {{champion:266}} Aatrox is War, then Rhaast is Death. {{champion:110}} Varus would be Retribution/Vengeance (not Pestilence). Give Kayn the deathly skin. He has a scythe too.
You realise that Kayn is something that came out long after I spent hours on the original skin thread (from 2 years ago). Also Kayn is nowhere near as close to Death the horseman as Akali is. Only thing that makes him sort of a Reaper is having a scythe from then on I wouldn't say he is much Reaper like. (To me it feels like Kayn came around to steal potential kit changes for the Akali rework.) I know you all have these theories that the Darkins are actually based on the 4 hourseman BUT I am talking about an Ultimate Darksiders Death based Reaper skin on Akali. You need to play Darksiders 2 and play some Akali and you will see where I am coming from. When I played Darksiders 2 it felt like I was playing Akali but with a ton of cool gadgets and skills.
: "I am a _____ main and here is a change that would really help out _____"
I am an Akali main with 4000 games on her and if they only reverted her R so it can do damage she would be in a great spot :S Current R: https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeG1hcF0hdUkeu4/giphy.gif + 2min break before next dash Old R: https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-03-2015/o0a-iv.gif Then murder spree continues in 1 sec.
CLG ear (NA)
: cmon guys i want real names
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GeXAUTlr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-27T23:22:40.412+0000) > > cmon guys i want real names Venatrix - https://i.gyazo.com/c0bd7ecaf53418981d075c0e207b49c8.png Sylphrena - http://stormlightarchive.wikia.com/wiki/Sylphrena
: Wait did you actually wrote all these??
Took a while... Lets just say that night shifts and acess to internet brings about stuff like that
: just logged in to upvote. Can't belive no one is showing this thread love.
Most likely cause it's a big read. If I have to get serious about this I need to edit together a video. (Maybe I will. I know the basics of working adobe premier so if i get a lot of free time I can play around with it) The only way to gather quick upvotes is to make the thread into a 10 min video cause people have thorns on their mouse scrolls and find it painful to scroll down walls of text.
: Sorry to be _that_ guy, but Riot hasn't even talked about giving Akali her VGU. She's on a list, but it'll probably be a while before she's even announced to get work done.
We have a rough idea abot the order of VGUs and Akali, Morde and Nunu are the highest on the list (followed closely by Udyr) after the current ones roll out: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule I can't find you the exact comments but I pried the information from Reds 2 years ago. P.S. They will likely announce work on Akali around mid season and deliver it for the end of season.
Rioter Comments
Sasogwa (EUW)
: It used to be 1.6 I believe and they nerfed it to 1.25, so I guess the playtesting went too well for AP users.
1.6x 22.75 = 36.4 GOLD shock and wonder it was more than what AD users were getting and made AP users opressive.... 1.5 x 22.75 = 34.1 GOLD - Would not mind these numbers. If that gets combined with Deathcap it truly could be opressive but they lowered it to a freaking 1.25% .... I would keep quiet even at 1.4 x 22.75 = 31.85 Gold However riot is just biassed at this point. There should not be a 20% gold discrepency in stats gained between AP and AD...
: Because AP has {{item:3089}}? The real problem is how much this fucks over tanks. {{champion:78}} has one of the lowest health values in the entire game and the stacking health added a mechanically interesting way of solving that issue.
You wanna tell me you would buy Rabadon on a grasp user when they want to stack HP? The most HP and AP you can stack for a rabadon to be viable would be Liandry, Proto belt and Rylai. Then you still fail because none of these have any resistances and even if you have a ton of HP (which makes you easy target for Cutdown rune and Marksmen with Dominik, BOTRK or Max HP% DMG skills) True with a deathcap math comes out ahead for an AP champion by like 10% BUT you are completely fcking ignoring how AS and CRIT boost AD dmg outputs much more than a Rabadon can for the record Infinity Edge is 30% AA dmg (on the basis that 1 in 5 AAs does 250% dmg you get 650% DMG in 5 AAs = 130% DMG per AA). All an AD champ needs is a trinity for the 40% AS and he is going to reach the same DPS as a rabadon AP user when they have the same HP. Lastly deathcap should not even be used in this argument as it's an item with a passive. You can't fcking balance a rune on the premisis that a champion would buy that item and make it totaly unviable if he does not have it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Idols,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mc6I0iVY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-09T09:11:26.471+0000) > > Oh my bad let me pick an ADC who does full magic damage then Corki.
: > [{quoted}](name=War The Horseman,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAjbV3dZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-09T07:54:17.791+0000) > > Only if Lux is laughing when he throws the lantern at her. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Whaaat? Senna will be ? Would Lux give a crap though about Senna being offended or upset?
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAjbV3dZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-09T08:40:35.330+0000) > > Whaaat? Senna will be ? Would Lux give a crap though about Senna being offended or upset? No because Lux is an insensitive damacian female canine.
: Thresh's lantern
Only if Lux is laughing when he throws the lantern at her. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I don't see tank Karma in your match history,could you send me the stats or do you make posts complaining about a hypothetical match-up.
https://gyazo.com/206c66736e12cfdb48211d249ee1a17c https://gyazo.com/886bf253cce20dcdc4cbd83c74e0c1fe My main is banned on the boards (after I unleashed my salt about the assassins nerf in 6.22) The thing is she tanked at least 40K dmg because she was 150 armor by minute 10.
Dremiist (NA)
: I love how well balanced Akali is...
So you will just ignore the fact that Akali has Sorc boots + Gunblade + Fire dragon. The fact that he has ignite and you obviously didn't. Not to mention that Kassadin is a late game champ so in all honesty he should have mopped the floor with you considering Akali is strongest in the mid game (right after getting gunblade)
Rioter Comments
: New Grasp Rune in PBE
They nerfed the AP gain and now it favours AD champs... 1AP = 22.75 Gold cost 1AD= 35 gold cost but instead of fair adaptive levels we get 35 gold for 100 HP on AD users and 28 gold on AP users
: Champ in a nutshell guessing game!
P: https://i.gyazo.com/3b06b5d255e777a5ef8cb02dbf8e4fe5.jpg Q: https://media.giphy.com/media/5BRdH5LEUjO0g/giphy.gif W: https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1R9yC0edYFdMnwzu/giphy.gif E: https://78.media.tumblr.com/7e515d5102dfb2400d00e2c15915ce5e/tumblr_nlmyqzZ5XG1rydwbvo1_500.gif R: https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeG1hcF0hdUkeu4/giphy.gif Should be pretty hard but one of the abilities kind of gives it away though
Azadethe (NA)
: I'm going to wait until is see how that scales. it could even work on mages like Swain or Morgana who get in the middle..... and build a lot of AP/HP items.
Vladimir would be a grea abuser of it. (Cause his passive gives him 2.5%AP for bonus HP already AND gives him 140% HP for any AP he builds/gains) So a vladimir with Visage(550HP) / Rylai(75AP 300HP) / Liandry(80AP 300HP) / Protobelt(60AP 300HP) => 550 + 300 + 300 + 300 bonus HP => 1450x0.025=36 AP (his passive) 75+80+60 AP => 215 x 1.4 = 301 Bonus HP (his passive) And now with these items at level 18 he has: 2169 base HP + 1751 HP (items and passive) =3920 HP and 250 AP. So then a grasp proc would give him 1.6% AP => 3920 x 0.016 = 62AP. BAM that 62 AP turns into 62 x 1.4 = 87 Extra bonus HP. Now he has 4007 HP and 312 AP next proc is 4007 x 0.016 = 64 AP. Bam that turns into 64 x 1.4 = 89 Bonus HP. Now he has 4096 HP and 376 AP next proc is 4096 x 0.016 = 65 AP. Bam that turns into another 90 HP and i think you get the idea. Keep in mind this is a 4 items vladimir. He will likely have Sorc boots and Zhonya as well (70 AP more)
Sparkle (NA)
: Do you? Cuz I really hate that. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you Colossus fanatics, but that bug should be fixed with the 7.24 patch. Instead it should remember your last selected page from game to game.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Sparkle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVorigk0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-05T06:02:37.609+0000) > > Do you? Cuz I really hate that. > > I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you Colossus fanatics, but that bug should be fixed with the 7.24 patch. Instead it should remember your last selected page from game to game. Hey Sparkle can you guys do something about the way secondary paths behave when you try to switch runes? I mean i click on my bottom secondary rune to change it to another one (most often swaping revitalize for unflinching when in need of tenacity) and bam my top secondary rune (Conditioning which is the main reason I go into resolve) gets replaced by that rune instead.... Meanwhile the rune I chose to discard is still in my setup and now on the top slot. Then it takes a few more seconds to make another change but sometimes you don't have a few more seconds and you end up losing the best rune of that secondary path to take something you judged un-needed.
: Can't tell if trolling or
Level 54 account. He definitively is trolling :) I want seeker buff but this guy went full troll
: How about a new rune? Inspiration path
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWAPA4wW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-27T06:38:47.610+0000) > > I mean, real talk. Anime refers to Japanese animation, so all Japanese video games are in fact anime. > > Anime doesn't just mean Japanese Cartoons. > > So Fire Emblem is still anime. wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWAPA4wW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-27T06:41:05.792+0000) > > wrong https://i.gyazo.com/ef9efe8d54a91e760c817b2a58026f1a.jpg
: wait.. Fuck. You already did a "Scroll of truth" Meme about htis havent you?
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWAPA4wW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-27T06:40:09.480+0000) > > wait.. > Fuck. > You already did a "Scroll of truth" Meme about htis havent you? https://i.gyazo.com/ef9efe8d54a91e760c817b2a58026f1a.jpg Here you go
: What does the project champion orb and project skin orb give you?
Champion orb => 740 to 1260 Blue essence (or shards for that worth) Skin orb => have not used them because unlocking champions is hard af right now and i would rather use the mission to unlock champs and not skins
Show more

War The Horseman

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion