Kazekiba (NA)
: The only thing we lost was the thigh and sideboob that was, not even joking, iconic to old Akali's design. And a few of her old lines. I think reworks should almost always maintain a lot of the same quotes instead of straight replacing them with 30x as much dialogue. Just add them in too.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cerhqnKo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-23T15:13:57.509+0000) > > The only thing we lost was the thigh and sideboob that was, not even joking, iconic to old Akali's design. And a few of her old lines. I think reworks should almost always maintain a lot of the same quotes instead of straight replacing them with 30x as much dialogue. Just add them in too. We still got side thigh.
: Can we get more summoner spells in next season please?
Personally, I don't want new Summoner Spells. They might introduce even more balance issues to the game than we already have. I'd rather have the Summoner Spells already here be buffed/nerfed as required so they're all on an equal level.
: Enrage "grants CC immunity for one second and 15-60% attack speed for 2 seconds. Does not break hard cc on use."
> [{quoted}](name=General Elephant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NE0yIf4l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-23T14:13:48.749+0000) > > Enrage "grants CC immunity for one second and 15-60% attack speed for 2 seconds. Does not break hard cc on use." Oh okay so it's just Cleanse but a billion times better. No.
: Xerath body, for some reason dead bodies have a really small hitbox you can get stuck into. Happened to me yesterday too, but I wasn't stuck, my char was just playing his running animation without moving
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9k2hqJtA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T14:31:00.155+0000) > > Xerath body, for some reason dead bodies have a really small hitbox you can get stuck into. Happened to me yesterday too, but I wasn't stuck, my char was just playing his running animation without moving Why the fuck do dead bodies have a hitbox. That makes no sense.
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4aT67TzE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-22T06:08:16.783+0000) > > While we're at it, remove the unnecessary bonus on-hit damage you gain from going into a Brushmaker bush and just have people regenerate HP and Mana as long as they're standing in it. > > Ivern is a support after all. No, he needs that extra on hit damage to help him do anything on his own. The bonus damage is pretty mandatory for helping him take objectives like drake or towers.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4aT67TzE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-22T14:48:57.130+0000) > > No, he needs that extra on hit damage to help him do anything on his own. The bonus damage is pretty mandatory for helping him take objectives like drake or towers. If we're going to make him ranged by default, we might as well make him have extra on-hit damage by default. The power budget can also be shifted over towards Daisy having on-hit damage.
Ąhri Bot (EUW)
: Add the possiblity to see the Collection of others player
It'd certainly be helpful if you want to gift something to one of your friends as a surprise.
: Telltale Games has filed for bankruptcy. Walking Dead Final Season cancelled
I never liked The Walking Dead, but goddamn was Sam & Max fucking great. I bought both Season 1, 2, and The Devil's Playhouse, all games with great humor and requiring you to think about what you're doing. They really made you feel like you were a detective, looking for clues to solve a crime. At least I can still play against them in a game of Poker... And although some other people might not've liked it, I also enjoyed playing Tales from the Borderlands. I cannot say I'll miss Telltale as a whole, but I'll miss some of their franchises.
: Can you give Ivern a ranged auto attack as standard please
While we're at it, remove the unnecessary bonus on-hit damage you gain from going into a Brushmaker bush and just have people regenerate HP and Mana as long as they're standing in it. Ivern is a support after all.
: Woah there champ are you _praising_ something Riot did? Unironically? Gonna need you to delete this post pal.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zcnPdxy4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-22T02:07:26.919+0000) > > Woah there champ are you _praising_ something Riot did? > > Unironically? > > Gonna need you to delete this post pal. It is sad that this is what the boards has turned into that even the moderators acknowledge it.
: This I can agree with. My major gripe is that I believe Zhonya's cool down is too short and GA is too long. As someone who plays against GA, it's not that hard to deal with. As someone who plays GA, the item is a one time buy since it takes forever to be reused. At the end of it, I can agree with your suggestion.
> [{quoted}](name=okamiyasha95,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdM2yX3m,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T12:01:34.259+0000) > > This I can agree with. My major gripe is that I believe Zhonya's cool down is too short and GA is too long. As someone who plays against GA, it's not that hard to deal with. As someone who plays GA, the item is a one time buy since it takes forever to be reused. At the end of it, I can agree with your suggestion. Great. I'm glad we could come to a compromise. I thought about reducing the cooldown on Guardian's Angel further by 10 seconds down to 240 seconds, so it can have a satisfying 4 minute cooldown as oppossed to 4 minutes *and* 10 seconds. I want to thank you for this conversation, even if we might've had our disagreements.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t168aFIP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-21T10:20:06.845+0000) > > {{champion:48}} > > Beats the opposition like beating meat at 3:00 AM. What does he do that makes u reccomend him to me? And is he a tank, bruiser or burst
> [{quoted}](name=hjdaboss123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t168aFIP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-21T11:05:17.955+0000) > > What does he do that makes u reccomend him to me? And is he a tank, bruiser or burst His Q is great for taking the early Red buff by reducing the buff's AD and giving it to yourself. His W gives a great AS steroid and semi-decent gap closer. It also gives great sustain in conjunction with his Passive. His E is *the* tool for ganking. Completely blocking someone with solid terrain will have them blowing their Flash a large portion of the time. And his R is great for boosting the damage of those you're ganking for by reducing the Armor and Magic Resist of the enemy. Plus, Trundle looks hella sick.
: Why does Blue side always rush towards botside river
Same thing happens for Red Side going bottom Blue Side and Blue seeing Red first. I guess it's because there's usually a higher concentration of players down there, so the amount of early kills you can get and Summoner Spells you can blow is higher.
: Noxus vs Demacia
Noxus is probably going to win because it will appeal to the edgelords.
: What jungler should I pick
{{champion:48}} Beats the opposition like beating meat at 3:00 AM.
: Praise your King
Godzilla More like Dogshit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJvLXAER,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-20T19:50:26.224+0000) > > An eggplant with a stick an eggplant with a stick with a light on it (keep adding to this)
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJvLXAER,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T02:08:53.415+0000) > > an eggplant with a stick with a light on it (keep adding to this) An eggplant with a stick with a light on it that can be spun rather slowly, yet still deflect an infinite amount of projectiles within a short amount of time.
: Who would be on your dream team?
Top: {{champion:48}} Jungle: {{champion:48}} Mid: {{champion:48}} Bottom: {{champion:48}} Support: {{champion:48}} The Trolls are going to war.
: Another Champion to add to the Odyssey skin line: Tahm Kench (ala Jabba the Hutt)
: Legend: Tenacity. Rune not actually reducing stun duration.
So that's why I felt more useless when I picked that than I usually do.
: Riot really nailed Trundle here down to a T.
Wait, is this a free survey? Would it be possible for you to share a link to it?
: REMINDER, Rek'Sai basically doesn't have a passive
This is the problem when Riot doesn't set a cap on how many champions they're actually planning to release. We don't need 200 champions if half of them don't even have abilities and or the abilities are already used by someone else.
Mr Bong (EUNE)
: Ashe's Hawkshot improvement. Please check this out :)
I never thought about this, but it almost sounds necessary now that you mentioned it.
D1nzu (EUW)
: Downvote if troll, GO!
> [{quoted}](name=D1nzu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QFfx1qMc,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T20:21:14.408+0000) > > Downvote if troll, GO! What are you even talking about?
: it would be cool if his q worked similarly to vlads e, the longer you charge it the stronger it gets, but the downside is the enemy can use mobility to get away
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMz3EW96,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-20T23:56:42.652+0000) > > it would be cool if his q worked similarly to vlads e, the longer you charge it the stronger it gets, but the downside is the enemy can use mobility to get away This actually sounds really neat. People would be able to do instant Qs like before Darius' rework, and they can still hold it down to get the Q we have now. Also, it would make a lot of sense with his God-King Darius skin, where the scythe opens up when you reach maximum charge.
: actually, they fixed this bug for kayle at least
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=TFOx7mex,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-21T03:16:40.261+0000) > > actually, they fixed this bug > > for kayle at least In what patch? I'm looking through the patch history and I cannot see the change documented anywhere.
Flamu (EUW)
: Petition to change "yasuo" to "trashuo" in chat upon hitting 0/10/0 powerspike
Ahri should become Cahri (Carry) after securing 10 kills. Edit: Really? I actually said something original and it gets downvoted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zcd5gfGb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-18T08:13:16.412+0000) > > Nunu's win rate is low because he just got reworked and people have no idea how to play him. > > Gragas is doomed to be in the shitter because of his relevance in pro play. > > Also, I do not see how win rate directly correlates to jungle clear speed. Having a 46% win rate doesn't automatically mean your clear is bad. I guess, but Nunu is getting buffed either way next patch, meaning that even riot thinks he's "too weak". I don't think they should be buffing his ratios, but they should be buffing his base AD or attack speed to not make him OP. You're right about Gragas tho
> [{quoted}](name=Monstermushmush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zcd5gfGb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:53:28.316+0000) > > I guess, but Nunu is getting buffed either way next patch, meaning that even riot thinks he's "too weak". That, or they want to see him at Worlds. Patches leading up to Worlds are always biased as hell. > I don't think they should be buffing his ratios, but they should be buffing his base AD or attack speed to not make him OP. Or, get this, perhaps they aren't buffing his AD or Attack Speed because his clear isn't as bad as you're claiming it is?
: Fuck the boards mods. My posts had positive messages and weren't even controversial, and they were still hidden. Look at this thread. It's ruined. Even the people flaming were shitposting as an art form, but the mods can't allow freedom of expression... All censorship, except that which is imposed on young minors by parental discretion, is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ya5ruwEE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:43:16.782+0000) > > Fuck the boards mods. My posts had positive messages and weren't even controversial, and they were still hidden. > > Look at this thread. It's ruined. Even the people flaming were shitposting as an art form, but the mods can't allow freedom of expression... All censorship, except that which is imposed on young minors by parental discretion, is wrong. Yikes. This thread got Holocausted.
: Name something more broken than Yasuo
: "Practice tool" has too many restrictions and it makes it nearly useless
I'm convinced Practice Tool was just something half-baked Riot cooked up so they could have a reason to kill the Legacy Client, and now they're actively trying to forget the fact that it exists. Seriously, it came out 2 years ago and it hasn't gotten a single update since. Give me back my damn Legacy Client.
: If Odyssey Kayn was female...
Where's the big anime tiddie
: Why can Aatrox move when his passive procs
{{item:3070}} {{champion:30}} {{item:3070}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GMuPteoi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T16:47:05.958+0000) > > _**"Kill 1500 monsters as a team".**_ > > Good lord this one is dull. Well, that's basically just "play 6-9 games of Odyssey."
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GMuPteoi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T20:02:18.248+0000) > > Well, that's basically just "play 6-9 games of Odyssey." Which is still pretty dull.
: #why the fuck does ear get so many upvotes ######speaking as somebody who upvoted his posts
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=juPV9egc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-19T20:21:46.800+0000) > > #why the fuck does ear get so many upvotes > > ######speaking as somebody who upvoted his posts It's his natural musk.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hollowchazz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YZ4EYElE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-20T04:33:00.216+0000) > > Iron sounds strong and powerful like something that you would reach after silver but before gold. > > Wood is great, Everyone has acknowledged it already on youtube with it's constant "when bronze turns to wood" videos. > Wood because you WOODn't want to be there Also because it Wood never happen
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YZ4EYElE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:38:57.712+0000) > > Also because it Wood never happen Go commit not alive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdM2yX3m,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T08:21:19.633+0000) > > You're still only looking at the negative side of things. > > Whilst stasis might mean the enemy team has more time to gather around you, it also grants more time for your allies to reach you and help you out. > > In this scenario, 4 seconds is superior. > > It's a double-edged sword really. > In that case, that gives the enemy 4 seconds to gather to you as well. Also, 4 seconds out of a fight is enough time for the enemy to turn the tide of the fight. While the same thing can be said for Zhonya's, the difference is in 2 seconds, you still have time to keep the tempo for your team in a fight. I don't only look at the negatives, but I have to address them as opposed to the positives for the sake of my argument. If you say the stasis balances out for what the items do, then why should GA's cool down be 5 minutes while Zhonya's cool down is at 2 minutes? If I give a negative, you give a positive. If your positive counters my negatives, then we can agree like we did in the above posts and I can weigh the positives with the negatives in determining which item's usage is better, worse, or even. > So what, you want GA to be an active item? > I don't want GA to be an active item. That was never my gripe. In fact, I don't even want the item to be used actively. That was never my goal. However, I feel as though the items are even. Therefore, if GA has a cool down of 5 minutes, Zhonya's should have a cool down of 5. I'll even take 3 and a half minutes, but 2? That's too short for me. > Because reducing the cooldown of the item isn't going to give the user more control over when it activates, only that they can activate it more often. > > It isn't? > You're right. You have to use GA regardless. Another reason why Zhonya's is more useful than GA. > This isn't what I'm saying at all. > > I'm saying that if someone stuns you, you literally *cannot* use Zhonya's and if they can burst you down fast enough, you're dead. > > This situation doesn't happen with GA, because even if they stun you, you're going to be revived no matter what. > On the other hand, even though you die without using Zhonya's, you can use again immediately after. If you choose to want to use Zhonya's while being hard CC'd, then I think that would be a waste of using the item. That's a scenario where you're going to die anyway. Unless you think ahead and use it before getting CC chained. > What? > LMAO. I meant Zhonya's is more useful than GA. > Sure, it has more uses, but those uses usually apply to all the users of the item, not only a select few. > > The select few *are* the ones that have abilities that synergize with Zhonyas's, like Morgana and Fiddlesticks. > > The rest like Fizz and Ekko synergize with Zhonya's just as well as any other Mages. In my opinion, at least. > Pretty much, but GA does not synergize with ANY ADC. It only has one purpose and no other uses. > If you have disengage, she isn't going to be close enough. > Nope. She won't. But she'd have done her job. At that point, either you have to disengage or just overpower the enemy team. > I don't see the issue, unless you somehow want the item to stun the guy who killed you for as long as you're in stasis. > Never. But Zhonya's can be bought for more situations not just team fights. > There are too many variables to say which one is better for sure. > > It's different from situation to situation. > Fair. > If I have to guess, I'd assume it's to give Mages a chance at laning against Assassins. > > ADCs *usually* don't have to do so, which is probably why. > Well as someone who primarily stays in the bot lane, I can say, that assassin junglers come quite often. Aside from assassin junglers, a lot of burst mages and bursty ADCs are played. So no we don't lane against assassins, but we have to worry about being killed just as much, sometimes more than mid laners. > Sure but the lines are getting more blurred if Riot doesn't take initiative to stop the rampant damage creep. > Very true. > It depends on the matchup. > True. > That's a matter of opinion I guess. > To be fair, yes. But playing the roles aren't. Having to ADC is much more difficult than having to go mid. > They almost certainly need farm to do the aforementioned "hit people with spells and they die". > Only the ones that need gold early to be relevant in the mid game. But give them a couple of kills and it's on regardless of how late in the game it is or regardless of how much cs they have. > Brand I'll give, however. He has way too much base damage. > Don't forget about Veigar, he only needs to hit champs. So, him being played as a support is even better for him than being played in the mid lane. I can build tank on Veig with health runes and still deal a ton of AP damage. Lux is iffy. She can be played as support and still one shot squishies. > More kill potential on squishy targets, yes. > Aside from assassins becuase they're more tanky than they should be, I'd say most people play squishy champs nowadays. > I'm assuming you've heard of rock, paper, scissors, correct? > > It's the same situation. > > Mages (scissors) counter ADCs (paper), which counter Tanks (rocks), which counters aforementioned Mages. > Mages counter ADCs, ADCs counter tanks, but then what are assassins and bruisers? Juggernauts counter them all. Lmao. Only rocks, paper, and scissors together can beat Juggernauts. > In short amounts of time or overall? > > On squishy targets or Tanky targets? > Overall. It doesn't matter what target. They deal the most damage. To objectives, jungle camps, and champs. Mostly champs though. https://champion.gg/statistics/?league=gold#?sortBy=general.totalDamageDealtToChampions&order=descend > I just don't think increasing the cooldown on Zhonya's is going to discourage people from buying it and unless you want GA to become a mandatory purchase on all AD champions, I don't think this situation that you're describing is going to change. I don't care if people buy it. Like I was saying, for the sake of diversity and options, I accept the item. I just have a problem with it being used so often in the duration of a game compared to GA when both items seem to balance out in terms of usage. As of right now, it is a mandatory purchase. Just like Zhonya's is.
> [{quoted}](name=okamiyasha95,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdM2yX3m,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T03:03:19.183+0000) > I snipped what you said because I can sort of agree with most of it and if we both keep being stubborn and refuse to acknowledge the other's points, we'll never get anywhere. You're right in that there's a difference in power between the two items, so let's try to reach a satisfying conclusion for both of us. **First up is the difference in gold efficiency.** For Guardian's Angel, I thought of increasing the Attack Damage to 50 (up from 45) and increasing the Armor to 50 (up from 40). This means Guardian's Angel is now 98.21% gold efficient (without it's passive) up from 84.82%. During my calculations, I found out that there's a smaller difference in gold efficiency if the Armor on Zhonya's is increased to 50, than if it's left at 45. The difference is 0.01%, to be exact. Therefore, if we want the gold efficiency to be as even as possible, the Armor on Zhonya's has to be increased by 5, increasing it's gold efficiency to 99.93% up from 96.48%. However, this reduces the gold efficiency difference between the items significantly, from 11.66% to 1.72%. **Second up is the duration at which stasis lasts for.** This one is a bit more simple. Let Zhonya's Hourglass' Stasis last for 3 seconds, and let Guardian's Angel's Stasis last for 3 seconds. Zhonya's keeps you out of the fight for longer, and Guardian's Angel keeps you out of the fight a little shorter, which were both problems that you brought up. This is as even as it can get. **As for the cooldown... Again, this is the one where I think we're going to disagree.** I'd feel more inclined to compensate elsewhere by making Guardian's Angel's revive stronger. Changing health you restore to 50% of maximum health instead of it's current 50% of base health and changing mana you restore to 50% instead of 30% is something I can agree with. I'll give myself and say increase Zhonya's Hourglass' cooldown to 150 seconds (30 second increase) and decrease Guardian Angel's cooldown to 250 seconds (50 second decrease) but I'm afraid that that's the farthest I'll budge.
saltran (EUW)
: Then quit the game already, it will unironically be better for you if you are 100% serius in this coment.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jHJXGQQW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T20:45:07.765+0000) > > Then quit the game already, it will unironically be better for you if you are 100% serius in this coment. Stop being logical, Saltran >:/
SEKAI (OCE)
: So it's like Tonio Trussardi from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable, who is an Italian chef whose restaurant has no menu and instead he cooks based on his assessment (supported by his nutritional knowledge, certain level of medical diagnostics expertise and... _something extra_) on what he believes is the most suitable for his customers.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NA3ZRTJu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T16:40:16.624+0000) > > So it's like Tonio Trussardi from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable, who is an Italian chef whose restaurant has no menu and instead he cooks based on his assessment (supported by his nutritional knowledge, certain level of medical diagnostics expertise and... _something extra_) on what he believes is the most suitable for his customers. Hopefully Karma's spaghetti doesn't need to be fixed.
: If you caught Nami, what would you do?
https://i.imgur.com/LaROFG7.jpg/img
: A few suggestions I've had in mind: * **Ability to hide certain boards/user discussions.** A lot of us would feel much better if we could see everything *but* Gameplay, or not have to see specific user's discussions due to whatever reason. * **More user-friendly image uploading.** Either give us an easy walkthrough on how to do it when we're making a post, or just let us directly upload the images/videos. * **Forbid multiple discussions on near-identical topics.** We don't need 6 people with separate threads on how Yasuo's W is OP all on hot at once. Mandate they make it into a single thread, so that actually good content can be seen, instead of having to wade through dozens of shitty posts. * On a related note, can we also get slightly stricter moderation/rules on zero-effort/deliberately inaccurate threads? It's one thing to have 6 "Yasuo's W is OP, and here's the reasons why" threads, it's another for all 6 to basically be "Yasuo's W is OP because it blocks stuff" or "Yasuo's W is OP nerf now!". * **Let mods move threads to different boards.** Also let the person who made the thread move it, too. * **PMs/DMs on boards, and ability to follow specific users**. Let us see when a specific person posts a new thread (and/or comment), and let us talk to people through this.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=B58BENiR,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-09-19T15:47:24.203+0000) > > A few suggestions I've had in mind: > > * **Ability to hide certain boards/user discussions.** A lot of us would feel much better if we could see everything *but* Gameplay, or not have to see specific user's discussions due to whatever reason. > > * **More user-friendly image uploading.** Either give us an easy walkthrough on how to do it when we're making a post, or just let us directly upload the images/videos. > > * **Forbid multiple discussions on near-identical topics.** We don't need 6 people with separate threads on how Yasuo's W is OP all on hot at once. Mandate they make it into a single thread, so that actually good content can be seen, instead of having to wade through dozens of shitty posts. > > * On a related note, can we also get slightly stricter moderation/rules on zero-effort/deliberately inaccurate threads? It's one thing to have 6 "Yasuo's W is OP, and here's the reasons why" threads, it's another for all 6 to basically be "Yasuo's W is OP because it blocks stuff" or "Yasuo's W is OP nerf now!". > > * **Let mods move threads to different boards.** Also let the person who made the thread move it, too. Whilst I can agree with most of this, I have to disagree with inventing a Blacklisting feature. The first issue you're describing of not having to see Gameplay posts can easily be solved by just going to a specific board. And the second issue sounds abusable and you can basically just blacklist anyone you don't agree with. This will only turn the boards into more of an echo chamber than it already is, and you will never have your thoughts challenged by anyone since you can just remove them from your eyesight.
: All these nerf irelia threads over the past few months... just brings me back
: Poll: Is Riot's balance team trying at all?
I believe the poll should have more options than just "yes or no". That being said, they probably are trying but they're trying the wrong things for the wrong goals.
: I love fall
It's called Autumn you bungus.
: How has no one posted this yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8qRhE8h,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-19T11:56:05.549+0000) > > How has no one posted this yet? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q Dead meme.
: Make coin a more interactive lane item plz
Making it not RNG based is a first.
: well considering they had Vayne in mind when making her.. they straight up said "this new ADC is gonna be in line with Vayne as a high risk high reward diving ADC"
> [{quoted}](name=JoeAnarchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YB24uEln,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-18T23:07:29.900+0000) > > well considering they had Vayne in mind when making her.. > they straight up said "this new ADC is gonna be in line with Vayne as a high risk high reward diving ADC" More like low risk high reward.
: Riot, you guys need to revert Akali's W.
I hate the fact that it costs no Energy - no wait, it RESTORES ENERGY, more than the "true stealth" mechanic, to be honest.
LynXerf (EUW)
: Balancing the game for Worlds
If it wasn't for Nexus Blitz and Odyssey, I'd probably have quit the game.
: Silly lil' thread, but can Kayle end up similar to Imperius?
floo (EUW)
: 50 damage on level 6 is quite a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XIRw0pXB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-19T09:19:47.945+0000) > > 50 damage on level 6 is quite a lot. It's not even just 50 damage. It's an increased execution threshold.
Show more

Warlord Rhinark

Level 99 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion