: What a great start of the week. Awesome cinematic.
Only animation and visual designers are impressing me.
GigglesO (NA)
: {{champion:64}} {{item:3071}} conqueror He’s always too popular and either god or feeds. Item is just too stat efficient and built every game. Fuck true damage. If I could delete any skills I would delete anything with %max hp true damage.
Now calculate how many Lee's are gods and how many feeds. So I still don't get your point why Lee Sin, bias is the same for every champion.
: The phrase, “League is dead” is getting kind of old now.
Actually League is falling atm with a "Prestige style".
: bounties broken
Bounties must be reverted, this is just driving completely insane.
: You realize the counter to true damage is hp stacking?
And how much hp u can reach on average bruiser? 3.5k max?
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qw3EWAZd,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-01-17T13:24:26.198+0000) > > No she didn't not her ult disarm is the problem, and yet ppl here can't still figure out, > > Q spam and marks makes her problematic. > > Wrongly distributed nerfs gonna affect her even more now. trust me, Ik her disarm is one of the bigger issues but at this point I'll take whatever nerfs I can get on her.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Glîtchy (NA)
: gonna be honest, I think she needed that nerf, because she was extremely oppressive to a large percentage of top lane to the point many couldn't fight her, a few examples being: {{champion:240}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:62}} now yes some of these champs needed effective counters, but not a counter so strong as to say "haha fuck you, I win every damn time because I pressed R when you try to fall back or I trick shot ya with it" so I do feel she's been put into a good position to receive another nerf. and might I add Jax, Fiora, Trundle, Kled and Tryndamere are all perfect examples of champs who can't do ANYTHING without auto attacks cause their most notable forms of damage is actually their auto attacks, and don't function well at all without them.
No she didn't not her ult disarm is the problem, and yet ppl here can't still figure out, Q spam and marks makes her problematic. Wrongly distributed nerfs gonna affect her even more now.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Yeah, and if you really want more healing just grab a Death's Dance {{item:3812}} . Also run Domination secondary and watch the magic unfold.
SCP 106 (NA)
: Riven actually needs to be talked about more, Super strong in Low elo, and High elo.
Unfun champion? What about great point to click top lane abomination Pantheon? What about very fun chapion to play against Urgot?
: Zoe is not balanced. Its not the one shot that pisses people off, its the "I win lane because I get free summoner spells and item actives" That makes her unbalanced
: Shyvana Gameplay Update Idea (With a Special Riot Mechanic)
LOL her R basically can make instead of Summoner's Rift to Ruins of Rift.
Hypèr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stróc Dúnmharú,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eRmw9V4U,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-01-16T01:21:21.032+0000) > > I mean, they should honestly just stop trying to equate "unique" with "healthy for the game". At one point, Kassadin was a very unique champion, but also closed in on 100% pick/ban, and was totally busted beyond belief. > > They need to stop designing champions in a fucking bubble. Would Irelia, or Akali, or Yasuo be great character concepts to build the Player Character of a single player game around? Yes, absolutely they would! But they are pretty fucking obnoxious to deal with in a multiplayer scenario. I don't agree. For the most part, Yasuo is balanced. He has a weak early game, specific itemization with limited room for creativity, and plenty of counter-play. Irelia just has too much going on in her kit as is to balance properly and if you remove the wrong thing she becomes useless, and Akali has 1 ability that is truly problematic, her shroud. Akali could be balance by simply giving opponents 0.75 seconds to counter play the shroud and her being revealed while hard cced. That's honestly all it would take, 0.25 seconds more to give a chance to jump on her, and JUST ONE way to break her invis.
Weak early game, EKSDEE. early game he only has attack speed but does dmg like Jhin with fourth attack because we can thank for his amazing passive which grants 100% crit chance after getting 2 items. Annnddd then he gets IE and starts to melt your hp like a sugar in the water.
: irelia can do everything and is highly mobile at the same time while also not having much of a set build path other than sheen crowd control, zoning, area of effect, long range, melee stats, healing, mobility, spam, durability what doesn't she have?
zoning? area of effect? its only a stun and ulti, her most dmg income comes from Q. Spam? what does that mean? Q? Durability? only during W, she cant use anything during W channeling.
: Disarm and damage to shields don't make Irelia unique. It's the dashing that does. Seems to me Riot doesn't know that to do with her. Irelia is probably impossible to balance because there is no way of giving her counterplay without said counterplay making her useless.
Which other champ has disarm then if doesn't make her unique?
: The problem is they designed {{champion:39}} to be able to do it all: * Durable through natural synergy with the Juggernaut item set * Highly mobile * High burst damage * High sustain damage * In kit hard CC * Aoe Team FIght Ult * In kit healing * Strong defensive option in W Then, for the sake of balance, they had to nerf her numbers patch after patch to the point that she's been sitting at a 45 percent win rate They should figure out some clear strengths and weaknesses for Irelia's kit and sharpen her identity towards those goals.
Her healing is straight shit, it helps only a little bit during laning phase. She got dumped from top to mid only now, good job Riot.
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nyandere,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1AZkrl4,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:44:06.576+0000) > > I'm kinda surprised no abilities in this game do split damage. Why can't 'deals 10% maxhp true damage' be 'deals 7% maxhp physical damage AND 5% maxhp truedamage'? I'm not saying every ability should be like this, but it seems like a better balance to me. Many fighters possess magic damage dealing abilities to prevent the enemy from going pure armor against them. (WW, Lee, Mundo, Jax, etc.)
Lee's magic damage is a joke. Full armor is effective against Lee.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=RatherDeadThanD1,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFUdz7VT,comment-id=001b000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T11:35:50.762+0000) > > I can boost u up to d2 in few days on your pro euw server. l2p before u comment something u don't understand.ty Holy shit even to diamond 2, damn son u gotta be a super-star at LAN's. Sir where I can get your autograph, sign for me senpai.
: > [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFUdz7VT,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-01-15T11:26:28.285+0000) > > Ohhhh Diana crying mains, LUL, one shot in 0.00 no longer will be available, SO SAD "INTENTIONALLY CRYING NOW". as I said before, oneshot it video is still possible nothing changed u just showed us how u actually don't even know what riot removed but u trash talk, low elo I guess ?
> [{quoted}](name=RatherDeadThanD1,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFUdz7VT,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T11:28:10.789+0000) > > as I said before, oneshot it video is still possible nothing changed u just showed us how u actually don't even know what riot removed but u trash talk, low elo I guess ? Random no namer please don't start to talk about ELO, because EUNE doesn't exist in competetive scene. EDIT: First of all learn to read, and I do know what they changed.
: Goodbye Diana we gonna miss you <3
Ohhhh Diana crying mains, LUL, one shot in 0.00 no longer will be available, SO SAD "INTENTIONALLY CRYING NOW".
: The shield thing was out of place in the firdt place, it was here to give some of you boners because we had ardent meta last year... You play irelia so you can attack shield? Most of you would forget that shit and it was stupidly strong for no reason. The disarm mechanic make me far more surprised to be honest but again ireliea was always about her mobility and sustaib/on hit style before, she alreafy destroy adc so the ult was like an even bigger win button for it. Rather see the disarm mechanic on a support or a tank, make more sense. You cant want to nerf irelia overloaded kit and just say "damage damage dmage" when some of you said -3ad nerf on graves was nothing when it effectively reduced his winrate....
Do you understand that Irelia Ult mechanic is made for top champs to fight bruisers and availability to win the lane? Now she will be played only mid, PRAISE THE CRYING MAGES now.
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: Its hard to set up an invade and you are suggesting to convince my team in lobby to gather up on mics ?
So nothing to blame, loading screen chat is not necessary for me, since I will have to deal with random bullshit complaints. Like you.
: Sylas using AD ults?
If u see Sylas, better dont take Pyke into him.
: 1. In-game model sizes are irrelevant. Malphite is supposed to be the size of a mountain but he's not even bigger than Tahm Kench. 2. Skins are non-canon. For now, Sand Troll definitely seems, from my perspective, to be the most likely.
Well Aurelion Sol's Leg should be an entire size of Summoners Rift. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: *Update* I don’t know how to add photos, but here’s what the error message says: “A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated. This is usually do to the result of incompatible 3rd party software being installed on your machine. Please disable any overlay, streaming, or experience ‘enhancment’ software. Additionally, you may need to whitelist this application with your security software.” Please help, this is so annoying. It only happens about 25-30 minutes into a game.
Using any gaming software for example, Logitech gaming center or smth?
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: When loading screen chat is coming ?
VoIP software exists in 21st century you know?
Regality (EUW)
: In my opinion this change is a step in the right direction as jungle ganks will be _less effective_. I think it's ridiculous that junglers can arrive on even footing in solo lanes, or even worse they can arrive at bot 1-2 levels above the laners. There's not much counterplay to getting ganked by a level 6 jungler when you are level 4/5 It doesn't solve the issue of level 2 ganks and early game orientated junglers dominating, but it reduces the ability of the junglers to keep up with the solo laners which should never have been the case
??? If I am farming camps already I fall behind in levels, so I must either gank more the lanes to do not set my self behind in XP. I have no idea what are they doing why they putting dominance in fking scuttle.
: I'd imagine it's because she doesn't even have a unique weakness. She has so much mobility, damage, CC, and even survivability that some of those extra stuff is really not needed. She already has so much to deal with the champions she's strong against. Edit: Though with that said, I would've liked her defenses to go down rather than this stuff. But that' just a personal opinion to be honest.
She isnt even mobile if there are no minions around. Nerfs would be fine if ulti weren't touched.
Moody P (NA)
: Why remove Irelia's unique strengths?
As I expected if they nerfing they gonna gut the champion to oblivion. Removing extra damage to shields seems fine, but Removing Disarm on ult touch, come on Riot. Good job Riot u'll never loose!
: > [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n7oNMyZ3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-14T17:39:16.048+0000) > > Sso true. i go only resist. 90 health lvl 18! thats a joke You're doing it wrong then. It's actually better then the Armor/MR in most cases
Doing it wrong? Whats so wrong that my game ends before I even reach lvl 18 {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9lOi4jAX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-14T14:52:21.494+0000) > > To be honest I have no concern about Sylas and looking forward to try him myself. > > While I think he&#x27;s a bit overloaded, I think it&#x27;s because his ulti relies heavily on what the enemy champion is otherwise he would be too weak even with such powerful ulti. > All in all I think he&#x27;s a well designed champion. > > So far I don&#x27;t see any problematic champions. I think Neeko is also well designed too. > > To my opinion, the only champions that are an actual problem would be CertainlyT champions really. Even before release it&#x27;s a guaranteed balance nightmare for at least 6 months. Yea I agree CertainlyT should be put in jail for creating enough salt to flood all of Russia. If you guys dont know who certainlyT is let me tell you what champions he's designed. Zoe, Darius, Thresh, He reworked Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9lOi4jAX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-14T15:32:52.756+0000) > > Yea I agree CertainlyT should be put in jail for creating enough salt to flood all of Russia. If you guys dont know who certainlyT is let me tell you what champions he&#x27;s designed. Zoe, Darius, Thresh, He reworked Akali. Why I am not surprised why Sylas has so much inbound of dumb kit. Excellent Riot, *clap* *clap*.
: I'm level 100, don't even own half the characters the new champion capsules suck ;l
> [{quoted}](name=joywhodidthisjoy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FXHno6cI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:13:44.763+0000) > > I&#x27;m level 100, don&#x27;t even own half the characters > the new champion capsules suck ;l I barely own 44 champions I am at 104 level.
Kadexe (NA)
: I don't envy whoever's tasked with balancing things like this. There are so many moving parts, and any change you make will inevitably have unintended consequences. You can try to predict what will happen, but something always breaks unexpectedly. Like the scuttle crab changes - they were supposed to cause more fighting between junglers, but in the end, what mattered more was which midlaner has priority.
LOL scuttle fight is already about which champ is stronger at lvl 2. Whole idea about scuttler change is freakin dumb.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pknNw3oT,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-14T12:52:41.873+0000) > > Because it was very clearly an unintended price for something that&#x27;s NEVER had a BE price before. > > When have you EVER seen hextech chests (or capsules or special grab bags) available for BE? You don't understand what I am saying. It's RIOT's mistake. Not the mistake of the person who bought it. So Riot has no choice but to stick by those transactions now. Buying something online is synonymous to signing a contract in regards to buying that object, and just like how, in real life, neither party can easily back out of o contract just because they didn't read the fine print, both parties of an online transaction have to respect the terms and conditions, once the transaction has taken place. And I don't thinks Riot's terms include being able to take back something they sold you just because they don't like it later. You could easily make a foolish transaction online by mistake and NOBODY is going to allow you to just back out. If you DO somehow back out you are going to have to face consequences. But it goes both ways. If someone puts up an erroneous price its **THEIR MISTAKE**. And because it's their mistake **THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT**. They can't **MAKE THE BUYER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKES**. Doing something like that goes against all known economic laws and ethics. The fact that Garena is willing to just take back the sold items, thus breaking all those ethics, is why I say that they are the worst providers.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pknNw3oT,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T13:11:58.655+0000) > > You don&#x27;t understand what I am saying. It&#x27;s RIOT&#x27;s mistake. Not the mistake of the person who bought it. So Riot has no choice but to stick by those transactions now. Buying something online is synonymous to signing a contract in regards to buying that object, and just like how, in real life, neither party can easily back out of o contract just because they didn&#x27;t read the fine print, both parties of an online transaction have to respect the terms and conditions, once the transaction has taken place. And I don&#x27;t thinks Riot&#x27;s terms include being able to take back something they sold you just because they don&#x27;t like it later. > > You could easily make a foolish transaction online by mistake and NOBODY is going to allow you to just back out. If you DO somehow back out you are going to have to face consequences. But it goes both ways. If someone puts up an erroneous price its **THEIR MISTAKE**. And because it&#x27;s their mistake **THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT**. They can&#x27;t **MAKE THE BUYER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKES**. Doing something like that goes against all known economic laws and ethics. The fact that Garena is willing to just take back the sold items, thus breaking all those ethics, is why I say that they are the worst providers. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: lol I mean it recommended me Lee Sin for playing Vayne and Ezreal im sorry those arnt at all similar
I play Lee Sin and Camille, got recommended to Play Gragas and Yasuo lol.
: Petition to have all Bonus Turret Damage Treated Equally
As far as I remember Caitlyn headshot doesn't work on turrets.
: Why Be Toxic?
Why I should be nice to ignorant trashes who doesn't give a fk about my calls, pings and stuff? I am always trying to be nice, but if I am ignored and no one pays attention why I should be bothered to try at all? Then ppl crying that he didnt communicate and spamming post-game chat to report X,Z,Y when apparently he can fk himself because he was the reason why team lost.
: Stop flaming. If you flame again odds are you'll be permanently banned on your first day back. Reports and punishment scales take several months to fall off. Can you not flame for Several Months? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
It's not how it works, it's based on games played. No the actual time.
: Riot suggesting me to play more Lee Yasuo and Zed
Idk how the review works from Riot, but my mates also getting recommendations to play Yasuo, and all of us somehow mostly died and killed Yasuo. I have some questions how they determine the played games how they analyzing it.
ZER0 2 (NA)
: He's not even out yet, can we save the over exaggerated complaining until then?
: Why are people surprised about the Vayne buffs?
Good to know if champions gets ridiculously buffed they are getting a skin! Good job Riot excellent choice to push your skins up.
: 150 USD For Blood Moon Aatrox (Chroma Edition)
150 USD O.o for one of a hell Chroma skin.
nelogis (EUW)
: Which old champions do you think would completely annihilate todays League?
: > [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5rAr5yEx,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T06:29:32.510+0000) > > EUNE garbages should mute themselves already. GOLD FOUR THAT MAINS LEE SIN CALLING OTHERS TRASH THIS IS TOO GOOD AHAHAHAH
So judging my rank felt you better? Fine come to EUW and u will be silver here, so afterall I can laugh at you. *cough* judgement came from Darius main u should spam more Urgot, so u can judge EUW challengers here.
: Sun Goddess Karma Login Screen - [Unofficial]
Why u arent hired yet? This is professional.
Håneri (NA)
: relax, they will nerf her in two patches probably (after the skin release) if shes OP. then she will go back to being trash again.
She never been trash, no idea what are u talking about.
: Remove Duskblade, Buff Assassins
Remove duskblade remove AD assassins, WIN-WIN.
Neamean (NA)
: Thematically he should be able too. Why would he only stop at using his enemies power. When he can take his allies as well.
Wouldn't make any sense lore wise, imo.
: > [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5rAr5yEx,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T06:43:07.075+0000) > > U are so delusional that I can&#x27;t describe how low you are. > > Why no one cried about jax before runes forged and Conqueror introduction hmm? > > Jax was sitting in neutral position and no one gave a single fk. Player&#x27;s stated valid reason why he is strong and what makes him strong. I love when random Gold four kids start calling others 'low' when they disagree with their opinions. It fucking makes my day
EUNE garbages should mute themselves already.
Bârd (NA)
: In theory, anything that relies heavily on other spells the champion has ends up being a poor Hijack candidate. Some of these are probably tweaked a bit to be better, but here's a few that would suck if left as a 1:1 copy (even with the adaptive scaling There are a lot that need tweaks to be strong. {{champion:63}} no passive, so it doesn't get bounce priority or cause explosions. Kinda meh. {{champion:122}} no passive, so it doesn't deal much damage or grant Noxian Might. Super bad. {{champion:420}} no way to make spawned tentacles swing. Unless they implement one, super bad. {{champion:145}} no way to apply plasma. Unless they tweak the stolen ult, completely unusable. {{champion:429}} no oathsworn to throw. Unless they tweak the stolen ult, completely unusable. {{champion:76}} no spear/traps, so you have no way to apply hunt. Still OK, just not as smooth. {{champion:61}} no ball. Unless they tweak the stolen ult, completely unusable. {{champion:107}} the leap is a part of Rengar's passive, so if not tweaked it's just camo+speed. Still OK. {{champion:35}} given Riot's history of spaghetti code, I wouldn't be surprised if Sylas ended up spawning a Shaco instead of a clone of himself. {{champion:102}} not exactly sure how the transform part works here. If it works the same as all the other transform ults, then this means that Sylas ends up becoming a stronger version of AP Shyvanna for the duration, but loses the ability to use his own spells. The duration is also shaky, since Sylas doesn't use rage. Not necessarily bad at all I'm just kinda confused. {{champion:134}} no balls... at least none of his own. Kinda meh. {{champion:77}} OH BOY PHOENIX STANCE {{champion:498}} no E to retract the feathers. Still OK, just not the full value. {{champion:142}} this spell is useful on Zoe and only on Zoe. And, of course, Sylas can't steal anything in a mirror matchup unless the other Sylas already has a spell stolen.
Well I think if he steals Illaoi's ult he will ult her with already of her existing tentacles?
Dynikus (NA)
: Played Sylas on pbe. Riot, are you feeling okay?
No idea how that passed copy ultimates, how the fking hell they gonna balance that shit... Seems they just want people to quit their game they clearly want it.
Show more

WoOxêr

Level 106 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion