GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
> Just ban Yasuo Pyke >Every single games. Wait, I thought that was already the case… Or maybe, could the boards have been…*(gasp)* overreacting?
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QRy4EbIN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-12T09:14:16.242+0000) > > Remember Yuumi's winrate at launch… With very few exceptions, champs and reworks at launch have absurd winrates. Absurdly high or absurdly low.
That's the point. Winrate always spike up or down after buffs/nerfs. You need time to let it stabilize.
: You legit only need to look at the nerfs, and understand how shit his early was before this. The only champ he might barely be able to beat is Kayle, but he probably would get poked out to death once she gets 6.
Remember Yuumi's winrate at launch…
: Nah, we don't mind the prestige skin sales, why do you ask? -rito
Aatrox also has a prestige skin…
Ackelope (NA)
: In the actual client itself? rarely. However, I listen to the music itself on a pretty consistent basis on YouTube, because a lot of it is honestly pretty good music, so if the discontinuation of login screens also means we'll be losing login themes, or at least something similar to them, I'm a bit sad to see it go.
Login themes aren't going away. Yuumi, Morde, Qiyana, Pantheon, they all got their themes, and Riot will continue making them.
Rioter Comments
EdgeLady (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yBIoiqfr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:30:48.934+0000) > > Lets take count. We missed Yuumi, Morde, Qiyana animated splash arts, as well as the "Project event" screen what else? Regarding music, Battle Academia had no theme, Jhin's music was lackluster, and the Project theme was especially so. Also, no Pantheon login.
> Also, no Pantheon login. The music was lit, though
: Sylas came out 8 months ago...
It's the season's login screen… Don't you see all the other champions on it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnK3y1dA,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T09:07:32.919+0000) > > Yes, that *is* what happens. More people queue for other roles, so they pile up indefinitely. I guess we never get new players, or people who decide to try support because they like it. Those people quitting and those joining are just the same people, it's all part of a grand plot by Riot to fool us all!
You don't understand. By the time a support player joins the queue, more than one join in every other role. Support is a limiting factor, and without auto-fill, the other roles stack-up indefinitely because the demand is higher than the offer.
: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
{{champion:53}} Time spent under Overdrive seems pretty unnecessary to me and would lead to compulsive activation even in suboptimal situations. I find it too bad that there is no achievement for shield breaking. {{champion:30}} Champion kills while in passive feels like it would promote suicide. {{champion:89}} Passive procs could be too reliant on allies, but it's interesting in concept. E->Q combo is pretty basic, doesn't feel particularly interesting to track. I'd like a tracking of wards destroyed before they get invisible (that's one of my favorite aspects of playing Leona). {{champion:37}} I don't think promoting Q power chord *even more* is a good idea. Tracking power chords in general seems better.
: Evelynn required a nerf so they nerfed Q cdr by 10% now they say she needs a buff and guess what...
Evelynn's Q nerf was meant to slow down her clear, making her less oppressive early. The nerf resulted in her being vulnerable enough, but then arose the issue of a lack of assassination power. To increase her all-in damage without making her clear stronger, they buffed her execution damage. Also, it's technically a 20% damage increase, as it goes from 200% to 240%, and it's on conditional circumstances.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnK3y1dA,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T23:55:08.681+0000) > > There is a difference between "a few more minutes" and "increasingly longer until it becomes unplayable". > > A *very* sizable difference. Unless support players are leaving every day, no, that's not what happens.
Yes, that *is* what happens. More people queue for other roles, so they pile up indefinitely.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnK3y1dA,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T11:47:18.984+0000) > > Yes, because it was factually incorrect… It was exactly what you said, there would be longer queue times. That's fine in lower elos, queue times going from 2 minutes to 4-5 isn't an issue. This only becomes a problem once you get to mid/high diamond.
There is a difference between "a few more minutes" and "increasingly longer until it becomes unplayable". A *very* sizable difference.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnK3y1dA,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-09-03T08:42:57.414+0000) > > That's not how it works. Without autofill, queue times will get increasingly longer until it becomes unplayable. Did you just ignore the 2nd part of my comment?
Yes, because it was factually incorrect…
Ephixus (EUW)
: Yes but season 2,3 and 4 hadn't such broken stuff like currently league has. Pick order wasn't that bad, because anyway there were support players.
> Yes but season 2,3 and 4 hadn't such broken stuff like currently league has. What nostalgia world do you live in? Those were the time of 100% Kassadin and Shen/Amumu/Malphite triple ban virtually every game.
: Maybe it's because Riot put them in the game at the same time, but role selection =/= autofill. They are 2 separate entities that can exist together or apart. We can have role selection without autofill, longer queue times are fine in lower elo. I don't care if I wait 5 minutes, as long as I get a good game and don't have to play a lane I don't normally play or deal with a team mate who doesn't know their role. I can't understand why people don't understand this.
> We can have role selection without autofill, longer queue times are fine in lower elo. That's not how it works. Without autofill, queue times will get increasingly longer until it becomes unplayable.
: just cause the current system is way better than the old one, doesnt mean its good. you cant compare shit to diarrhea and go like "yeah its not diarrhea anymore, so its good". old client was a messy piece of shit BUT IT WORKED! new client looks fanzy but doesnt work. old one was better, yet still a piece of shit.
> you cant compare shit to diarrhea and go like "yeah its not diarrhea anymore, so its good". That's a surprisingly accurate comparison considering that shitting is kind of necessary for your digestive system to work.
: The current system being better than an older system doesn't mean the current system can't be improved.
The thing is that Auto-fill is literally needed for the system to even work.
: So from an avid support main (and Yuumi main,) let me offer you some advice: Your match history consists of a LOT of support {{champion:115}} {{champion:54}} and {{champion:45}}. You're not going to beat like to hear this. If you really want to win lanes better, stop playing those champions, especially {{champion:54}} as support. If you want to be relevant against a champion that can heal, you need to be able to engage on her AD hard, and I mean like **glue.** And this isn't just good for Yuumi lanes, this is just how you should be approaching support in general. Some recommendations for dealing with her: 1: Ban her if you don't want to see her, though there's better bans in the game right now. 2: Remix your pool of supports. * {{champion:45}} - Really doesn't benefit as much from support as he does from a solo lane. You might be able to catch people off of guard with his cage, but otherwise it's not too likely you'll get much poke off with the wave positioning the way that it does bottom lane. * {{champion:54}} - Offers some okay poke and some phenomenal engage potential after level 6, but that's where his biggest Achilles Heel lies. Pre-6 you're a walking sack of gold for Yuumi to poke down with her Q and Cut Down. He offers virtually no threat to an enemy AD who's smart about their own positioning and minion wave management. * {{champion:115}} - Good for poke and making some cheeky picks, but you'll tend to AoE a wave and frustrate your own marksman more often than not. Turret-taking potential is huge, but {{champion:350}} can heal up that poke pretty reliably. If I had to make some recommendations, here's a few that have worked for / against me personally when played right: * {{champion:111}} - The top of the top to make a Yuumi player sad. Especially early, if she hops off of someone and doesn't have her W available, it's a prime time to catch her out. Any engage that you go in on her expect to be {{summoner:14}} and {{summoner:3}}, so make sure you're at level 3. Most Yuumis are probably still running Q max early, so you can take advantage of that. * {{champion:63}} - Consistent poke, good CC, and a dominating lane-pressure spellcaster support, I firmly believe if you can avoid AoE'ing the wave too badly with him, you can make a lane super-easy. * {{champion:16}} - A Hidden-OP counter in my personal experience. If Yuumi goes out to shield-bop you, you simply E where her ADC is and engage with your own ADC. She can't do anything in that silence. * {{champion:53}} - He puts the GOAL in GOLEM. For real though, a good blitz can wreck a Yuumi lane. * {{champion:412}} {{champion:555}} - These champs offer good chunks of CC and catch potential. 3: Play her and learn her weaknesses for yourself. I'm not kidding, it will help you immensely to understand where she's vulnerable and most likely to fold in lane. TL;DR: Yuumi is counterable, it falls on you though to review what you can do to counter her. She's in a much weaker state now as compared to release. As harsh as it sounds, you're going to have to learn how to avoid tilting the moment you see her on the enemy team. I believe in you on this, just try out some new champions in flex-queue, find what works and grow! You got this! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> {{champion:111}} - The top of the top to make a Yuumi player sad. Your lack of {{champion:89}} disturbs me
: "We’re delaying the launch of Eternals and are making adjustments based on your feedback"
> Feedback about scummy implementation being cash exclusive for a **stat tracking system they already track** and are trying to sell to players. By that logic, since they already made the skins, they should give them freely to everyone.
Frısk (EUW)
: Changes to Eternals
People will still find a way to make Riot look evil with that article.
: Me: "Riot finally fixed death recap? That's great! But why now?"
> now you need to gamble with these lootboxes to get what you want. Or…you can buy the skin?
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T07:38:32.134+0000) > > There is a difference when lootboxes are purely cosmetics and drop at a nice rate. I do dislike that you can buy boxes, though (well, not in Belgium anymore, at least) to anyone with gambling issues it however does not matter whether lootboxes affect gameplay or are purely cosmetic and whether or not they got good or bad drop rates, to them it's gambling just the same so long as you can buy them with money.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T11:27:08.287+0000) > > to anyone with gambling issues it however does not matter whether lootboxes affect gameplay or are purely cosmetic and whether or not they got good or bad drop rates, to them it's gambling just the same so long as you can buy them with money. Yeah, but as I said, I don't like that lootboxes are buyable. But also, people with those needs are rare. On a general standpoint, it's not dickish to put cosmetics behind a paywall, while making the game P2W is.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000000b00000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T07:15:51.455+0000) > > I truly don't understand why you bother to answer to the people here. > > Anything you say will be either labelled as "You the Rioter shill" and if you make ANY bit of criticism about your product, people will use that to double down on how "bad" everything is and that nothing changes, etc. Just to fit their narrative. > > Like maybe I am too old for some of the people here (but I don't think it is the case/explanation) but when I see that people joke about a Rioter being emotionnal and possibly fucking up on an answer... OF course they do, they are human! Does any of the morons whining here work in a company or a place where you have public relations? Sometime you can't handle the pressure or you say something that slipped through your brain before you though "There is no gain or good reason to say something like that". > > Of course fucking developpers working for weeks about something will DEFEND their products, of course they will be hurt when John Moron say "Wow this things is so EASY to make and it took you MONTHS, I am so glad I am a professional programmer and a genius to actually say that what you do is easy and quick". > Of course they are kinda crippled when you guys, legitimitaly so, complain about the very high pricing and they are like "What do I say to this?", because they represent the company, their coworker and also what they say can snowball. > > But yeah, honestly Bazerka you are too nice. I would say going on Reddit, despite it being harsh too, is way less toxic than this loophole of whining/negativity without critical thinking of a board. I appreciate the sentiment :), but lets put it another way. If you dont invest, care, grow, and love on something how do you expect it to get better? I literally grew up on these forums and this game and I want to invest in it :D. If the cost of that is getting yelled at by random internet strangers, but the gain is reaching out to players and making sure they feel heard? Than thats a cost I'm willing to pay :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T17:47:09.363+0000) > > I appreciate the sentiment :), but lets put it another way. If you dont invest, care, grow, and love on something how do you expect it to get better? I literally grew up on these forums and this game and I want to invest in it :D. If the cost of that is getting yelled at by random internet strangers, but the gain is reaching out to players and making sure they feel heard? Than thats a cost I'm willing to pay :) I know that's not the discussion, but since you're here and a recruiter, I was wondering whether you're still looking for junior game designers.
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T04:47:51.319+0000) > > It's funny how people even defend Riot "chest" saying "RIOT IS GIVING US FREE SKIN". > > No you stupid morons that's like every loot game they purposely give you little by little to entice you so it looks like they're kind so you will be addicted to pull these loot box. EA/Activision/Valve does this but when Riot does it no one brings this up? Yes it's a free to play game but they already made their money back 100x. reminds me of overwatch's release EA has lootboxes? FUCK EA THOSE EVIL SCUMBAGS entire communtiy shitting on EA *activision blizzard releases overwatch with lootboxes* ''oh I don't know guys it's blizzard, it's optional it's not so bad!'' seriously fanboys are a plague, they can justify anything, go back several years and activision blizzard could kill a puppy on a livestream and fanboys would still defend them
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T07:06:00.485+0000) > > reminds me of overwatch's release > EA has lootboxes? FUCK EA THOSE EVIL SCUMBAGS > entire communtiy shitting on EA > *activision blizzard releases overwatch with lootboxes* > ''oh I don't know guys it's blizzard, it's optional it's not so bad!'' > seriously fanboys are a plague, they can justify anything, go back several years and activision blizzard could kill a puppy on a livestream and fanboys would still defend them There is a difference when lootboxes are purely cosmetics and drop at a nice rate. I do dislike that you can buy boxes, though (well, not in Belgium anymore, at least)
: while this is under memes, it really begs the question. why after 10 years. and why right when EA-ternal$ come out. i mean cmon
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T05:11:02.307+0000) > > while this is under memes, it really begs the question. why after 10 years. and why right when EA-ternal$ come out. i mean cmon Honestly, it's probably because the technology needed was the same. Recreating the death recap was a huge technical undertaking, a ton of changes and code cleaning was necessary, but it opened the way to stat-tracking, and Riot found a way to offset the development cost.
JZpig (NA)
: league classic when?
I'd like Season 3 league to come back… just so people will stop idolizing it after 2 weeks
: the ivern dilemma
Instead of Elderwood, I'd like a creepy legendary Coven Ivern.
: "We won't make video about rework champion " What you mean is we YOU are too lazy to actually work.
Spotlights are nice videos, but they are kinda pointless. Half of what's in it will be obsolete within a year.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kEUVmil2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-13T18:50:45.887+0000) > > What you pay for exclusively with RP in the game: skins (cosmetics), passes (for cosmetics), some ward skins (cosmetics), most emotes (cosmetics), some icons (cosmetics), little legends (cosmetics) > > What you can unlock through playing: champions, chromas (essence emporium), rune pages, some event items, some emotes, some icons, masteries. > > And technically, you can earn paid skins/emotes through chest loots. > > Riot really is fine, they give plenty of free stuff all the time. But they also release a ton of paid stuff, so it feels like they're scummy but really it's just because there is just so much paid content that you don't realize how much free the game is. These Eternals have overstepped their acceptable "they're a free-to-play game and need to make money somehow" defense. Except not only did they overstep the line, they loaded themselves into a cannon and fired it over the hemisphere. This Eternals shit signifies a dark path towards ugly, ugly monetization of some pretty core things about the game. Champion mastery shouldn't be something we need to pay for, and I've literally never seen ANY GAME EVER in my entire life that makes you purchase an achievement system (and not even the entire system in this case, it's PER SINGLE CHAMPION!). They always have come included with the game and cost nothing extra, even in free-to-play games I've played - and I've played quite a bit of those. This is especially bad because by buying into this Eternals thing, you're not getting anything out of it aside from getting your e-peen jerked off by the text in the client. There's nothing substantial to these Eternals, and they're not at all worth any kind of money Riot might conceivably try to tack onto them.
Listen, I find that weird too, and I'm probably not gonna pay for it, but saying it's a dark path is overstating it. It's a secondary thing, that is far from necessary (the game did very well without it for 10 years) and they're adding it because players have been insisting on getting something of that sort. It *doesn't* affect gameplay, we don't even know the price yet, and it doesn't have any lootbox element to it. It's to pay once, and get exactly what you're expecting to get. It's not scummy, it's not made to extort tons of money off psychologically weak people. At worst, you can complain to Riot that they're naive to think it's gonna be successful or even well received. But I'm seeing people comparing that to EA shit and we need to keep comparisons sensible. The game itself is not gonna be worse because of it, you're not gonna be forced to have it to enjoy the game, and it's not making you pay for what was free before. It's a new thing, it's a paid side mechanic and it's honestly far from the worst thing that could happen. People here need to take a step back and look at the state of League's monetization with a fresh eye. There is really nothing that's even remotely similar to what EA or Activision gives you.
: TLDR of Eternals
> although not really since we lock 90% of content we come up with behind paywall after paywall What you pay for exclusively with RP in the game: skins (cosmetics), passes (for cosmetics), some ward skins (cosmetics), most emotes (cosmetics), some icons (cosmetics), little legends (cosmetics) What you can unlock through playing: champions, chromas (essence emporium), rune pages, some event items, some emotes, some icons, masteries. And technically, you can earn paid skins/emotes through chest loots. Riot really is fine, they give plenty of free stuff all the time. But they also release a ton of paid stuff, so it feels like they're scummy but really it's just because there is just so much paid content that you don't realize how much free the game is.
: While Riot is busy removing large parts of their game like 3v3 map
Now the big question: How many modes does DotA 2 have? Does it have 3v3?
Febos (EUW)
: Good: {{champion:25}} Evil: {{champion:10}} Some people switch those around for some reason.
It's easier to support Morgana as she's the compassionate part. What people don't understand is that being too morally flexible leads to chaos.
: Yes. It was also when playing supports meant you would likely go an entire game without building a single complete item, junglers were complete wimps who were underleveled and low on gold no matter how well they did, midlane was dominated by the nearly 100% p/b kassadin for more than a season (he had 2 patches in a row of literal 99% p/b), a ton of champions sat on near 40% winrates with no changes or hope of changes for years down the line, and so much other stupid shit that it's not even worth listing. People look at the past with rose-tinted glasses.
I think people who think Season 3 was the best are exclusively midlaners.
: Season 3 was the best
Wasn't season 3 the almost literal "100% ban Kassadin/Shen/Rammus"?
UniSect (NA)
: Their abilities are all blocking/nullifying abilities and majorly the only blocking abilities. I shouldve probably brought Braum up too. But Yasuo reposition is more of just dueling, hard to focus around windfall in a team fight. And you have to be pretty dumb if you allow Fiora to stun you. And Irelia and Braum are just on the list of blocking damage.
If you bring up % damage reduction, like for Irelia, then don't forget {{champion:12}}, {{champion:3}}, {{champion:86}}, {{champion:90}}, {{champion:11}}, {{champion:19}} Now let's see about potential invulnerability/untargetability: {{champion:201}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:429}} (for ally) {{champion:10}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:223}} (for ally){{champion:44}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:350}} Also, spell shields {{champion:56}} {{champion:15}}
UniSect (NA)
: Is Reworkes Pantheon's E a good idea?
Yasuo can reposition to protect himself from potentially every direction, and it blocks ALL projectiles, even targeted one that should hit allies. Fiora's W block CCs and damage from any direction and potentially stun. Irelia's W is really not on the same level, I don't see why it's compared to Pantheon's.
: Battlecast is its own skin universe, humans fighting an army of robots made by Creator Viktor. More Terminator than WWE.
So the lore of Evolution vs Resistance is completely retconned?
: All Full Metal skins yeah!
Does that mean the Battlecast as well?
: He reminds of Kratos with his skepticism of Gods, no matter that, well, pantheon...
Well, isn't Atreus his son? :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darius Strada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JysHnHZd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:42:28.551+0000) > > Morgana is not good. The fact that you think Morgana is good just reveals how good of a manipulator she is. I don't know where you've been but Morgana is absolutely the good one. Kayle represents "Absolute Justice". This is a black and white view where only good and evil exist. If you do not follow their rules absolutely then you are evil and must be punished. Punishment being death. Morgana represents "True Justice". She sees the potential that individual people have for good, evil, and the grey area inbetween. You may be a bad person but you still have a chance to be a better one. The world is not black and white. Absolute Justice is not justice. It's corrupt at it's core and assumes that everybody either follows the rules or is evil. But rules are not inherently good. Not every rule is meant to be good or just. Morgana rebels against Absolute Justice for she believes that people can always atone and become better people. She is definitely not the evil one.
It's a bit simplistic to call Kayle "Absolute Justice" and Morgana "True Justice". Kayle's is unyielding and dispassionate, but fair and strong. Morgana's is malleable and compassionate, but grey and exploitable.
: Gone Almost 5 Years... Wow...
> I am, however, kind of disappointed to see it's really only one map still. I'll never understand that. The game has one arena, like with every sport ever. You don't mind football having only one type of fields.
Terozu (NA)
: Riot hard buffs Lux, she gets a prestige. Riot hard buffs Pyke, he gets a legendary.
TheGrot (NA)
: Shrink Item too OP
> too OP Not to confuse with OP just right
: > [{quoted}](name=RustyMachete,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opEN1dxf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-23T23:56:58.137+0000) > > Think of it like this: Since this champ doesnt get bonus HP, his HP powerbudget is transfered onto his W. It needs to be strong to make up for his missing health pool. So when he has 100 hp left, it is equivalent to 200-300 hp for a "normal" champ. > > Im not saying he is balanced, fun or even fair to play against, but specifically this part of his kit seems fine. Two things: 1 Pyke has one of, perhaps the highest, health per level (100 per level). Putting this into comparison, he has an average of about 13-15 more health per level than tanks, and majority of other champions. So, he gets a total of 1800 health just from leveling up (maybe 1700 since I don't think lvl 1 counts). So, he is covered there. 2 Pyke gets compensated for not being able to stack health because he gets damage instead of health. So, I think he is pretty well-covered in terms of not being able to build health. Also, he can still build defensively.
About the compensation part, Pyke's AD is really just as relevant as his ratios make it.
: Last I checked camoflauge =/= invis
Camouflage and invisibility are both stealth mechanics. Sight doesn't reveal stealthed champions. Now, you could make an argument to give Ignite true sight, but the point is that the interaction with Pyke is normal, and already counters the passive a lot.
Bârd (NA)
: Is it just me or is Riot not even trying to hype up new releases anymore?
Sylas has his theme. The animation was a portion of the Season, but the music was his own.
: Honestly... I didnt know about Vi and Jinx being sisters, though I knew they know eachother Also more obvious Lux / Garen being brother and sister Also Gp and Illaoi somehow
Vi's and Jinx's being sisters is really only a theory. It holds up, and it's legit, but it's never been confirmed.
: Lol, well that just shows how LITTLE you actually know about pyke. GG mate!
Downvoting me because I'm right, now? XD https://i.imgur.com/WsnvAq7.png
: Lol, well that just shows how LITTLE you actually know about pyke. GG mate!
Oh honey, you should keep yourself informed before you speak https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-913-notes#patch-pyke
Show more

Wolfeur

Level 106 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion