: Are all Silver supports super salty?
I mean, it's sort of the Support's job to harass enemies while you farm. They don't really have anything to do, and all you have to do is mindlessly click on minions when they're ready to harvest, playing fucking farmville. It's not TOO much to ask that you sometimes go in on the enemy when you could pick up a kill and win lane for it.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Buffing tanks directly is the best way to fix them
Don't give tanks more damage, jfc. Tanks should not be chunking people. Give them more abilities that disrupt or protect and remove MOST of their damage. Locking down targets and blocking damage for allies should be their focus, not "being so much of a threat you have to kill them first but they also do not die." Ally focused mobility like Yuumi or Rakan is always nice. Actually make them a unique role rather than just another hehe burstmage meme.
Clesitien (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuffiefuf,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T01:13:31.189+0000) > > It is true. You can watch the videos of what happened. It's available to everyone. I think in this particular game one Ryze kept trying toplane. Nubrac is known in that elo as being jut pure cancer. > > His winrate is like 40% support, 0% top. His strategy doesn't work for so many reasons, and if it has worked once, either the enemy team hasn't been on their game or his team were fucking absolute champs. > > If you watch the trmplays video he kind of shows you exactly why this doesn't work, while being a salty little bitch and proving himself to be an idiot in the process. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LC1UQX7QI > > He blames his 1v2 botlane for being "not playing peak" is constantly pinged away by his mordekaiser, and most importantly, didn't ACTUALLY do what Nubrac actually does, which is go afk in mid and soak up exp, which is bad because mid champions NEED their exp to function. > > If he wants to play jungle then he can go ahead, but as it is, he's fucking over two lanes by doing this strat. If the team wins, it's because the four other people on his side can probably just out-mechanic the five other people on his enemy's side. > > The only real strength in this is that you surprise the fuck out of enemies who are wondering what in the name of Wood 10 you are even doing. In the video I linked one of the enemy jungler, an eve, does a confused spin while being pinged to death by teemo. I don't think she hits him once, and she doesn't even AA, so you can't say it was the blind. It's clear from the start that the enemy team just... bad bad bad. > > That's literally the only way you win using this strat. If your enemy team has people on a tilt streak or their dog has a seizure or their grandma decides to give birth and they have to go afk. > > Leaving your ADC 1v2 is a dick move no matter what. You can talk about how "the support isn't the ADC's bitch" or whatever, and that's true, but you are choosing, in the current meta, to condemn your botlane to death. > > It is not your job to get early game ganks as a support. Play a jungler if you want to do that, then nobody gets pissed off. "It is not your job to get early game ganks as a support" see that , just because that is what the meta is , your mind is playing tricks on you not to see how the game can be played in a different way The guy is in the high Elo and top 1% . LOL what other prove do you need to know that he is actually winning games . No matter what his ways are . Hell is that game he got banned he got the 1st blood . NB3 started flaming at the min 2 or 3 not even waiting to see what the guy has :D Play the game , then complain if you lost , but thinking hey the game is done at min 3 is pretty bronze shit tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Clesitien,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T20:01:10.701+0000) > > "It is not your job to get early game ganks as a support" > > see that , just because that is what the meta is , your mind is playing tricks on you not to see how the game can be played in a different way > > The guy is in the high Elo and top 1% . LOL what other prove do you need to know that he is actually winning games . No matter what his ways are . Hell is that game he got banned he got the 1st blood . NB3 started flaming at the min 2 or 3 not even waiting to see what the guy has :D > > Play the game , then complain if you lost , but thinking hey the game is done at min 3 is pretty bronze shit tbh Not really. The meta is based on a mixture of common sense stuff and statistics that isn't obvious on the surface. It's not some insidious thing, it's just a logical approach based off of winrates and such. Nightblue himself commonly goes off-meta. The difference is that he's actually remotely skilled and can perform with it. Nubrac is not winning games with that, and from the looks of things, he's not winning games at all. I'm not sure how he's in the top 1% but his winrate is like 40% support, which is absolutely abysmal. It's the % of games youwin if you get carried by your team every game, acting as a heavy weight down. Okay... He got first blood? That's nice, I guess? And? Your point? He probably would have lost the game still. This guy is renowned for shitting up games in that elo. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if he was just a booster, but he definitely didn't get to where he is playing Teemo Sup Invisibly Stealing XP From Midlane. His other games are Leona or Amumu, and then some games of actually playing Teemo support in the way it's supposed to be played. If we pretend that Teemo support is anywhere near meta. This isn't even a strategy HE uses to win games.
Clesitien (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuffiefuf,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T15:46:00.785+0000) > > Just for reference, Nubrac made practically the whole team AFK. > > Every other game this "strategy" is used someone goes afk. Honestly not sure if that is true but let's assume it is then you have two things to consider 1- Everyone goes afk because they don't approve on someone else'splay style , champ select , build , tactics or whatever they are the only ones getting the blame for it , not the other party . Hell I don't like when people play nidalee jg yet when people do play it I stick to it . I main adc when my supp goes ap brand and steal all kill I don't storm afk I stick to it . If you wanna win, if you really wanna win you try your best even if your team doesn't because I grantee you there will always be that guy who does something you don't approve 2- The second thing is if that statement is true and every other game someone goes afk because of this strategy , you're condemning yourself . if the guy is winning and climbing in grand master and challenger elo with every other game someone go afk, then imagine what would happen if he has less afk people. You just proved his method works , people are just too weird to accept that because guess what "it's not done in LCS before"
> [{quoted}](name=Clesitien,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:57:06.551+0000) > > Honestly not sure if that is true but let's assume it is then you have two things to consider > > 1- Everyone goes afk because they don't approve on someone else'splay style , champ select , build , tactics or whatever they are the only ones getting the blame for it , not the other party . Hell I don't like when people play nidalee jg yet when people do play it I stick to it . I main adc when my supp goes ap brand and steal all kill I don't storm afk I stick to it . If you wanna win, if you really wanna win you try your best even if your team doesn't because I grantee you there will always be that guy who does something you don't approve > > 2- The second thing is if that statement is true and every other game someone goes afk because of this strategy , you're condemning yourself . if the guy is winning and climbing in grand master and challenger elo with every other game someone go afk, then imagine what would happen if he has less afk people. You just proved his method works , people are just too weird to accept that because guess what "it's not done in LCS before" It is true. You can watch the videos of what happened. It's available to everyone. I think in this particular game one Ryze kept trying toplane. Nubrac is known in that elo as being jut pure cancer. His winrate is like 40% support, 0% top. His strategy doesn't work for so many reasons, and if it has worked once, either the enemy team hasn't been on their game or his team were fucking absolute champs. If you watch the trmplays video he kind of shows you exactly why this doesn't work, while being a salty little bitch and proving himself to be an idiot in the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LC1UQX7QI He blames his 1v2 botlane for being "not playing peak" is constantly pinged away by his mordekaiser, and most importantly, didn't ACTUALLY do what Nubrac actually does, which is go afk in mid and soak up exp, which is bad because mid champions NEED their exp to function. If he wants to play jungle then he can go ahead, but as it is, he's fucking over two lanes by doing this strat. If the team wins, it's because the four other people on his side can probably just out-mechanic the five other people on his enemy's side. The only real strength in this is that you surprise the fuck out of enemies who are wondering what in the name of Wood 10 you are even doing. In the video I linked one of the enemy jungler, an eve, does a confused spin while being pinged to death by teemo. I don't think she hits him once, and she doesn't even AA, so you can't say it was the blind. It's clear from the start that the enemy team just... bad bad bad. That's literally the only way you win using this strat. If your enemy team has people on a tilt streak or their dog has a seizure or their grandma decides to give birth and they have to go afk. Leaving your ADC 1v2 is a dick move no matter what. You can talk about how "the support isn't the ADC's bitch" or whatever, and that's true, but you are choosing, in the current meta, to condemn your botlane to death. It is not your job to get early game ganks as a support. Play a jungler if you want to do that, then nobody gets pissed off.
: Not here to argue, just posting my 2 cents. If some of you disagree, feel free to do so. The reporting process is there so that toxic/afk/griefing...etc players face consequences for their actions (which many times ruin the game for the rest of the players). At this point the rest of the players make a choice and either feel it's reportable or not. The offending player gets enough reports and eventually faces some kind of consequence (warning, chat ban...etc etc) As is CLEARLY stated in one of the above posts, having an off-meta pick isn't considered trolling or greifing (so long as the player isn't doing any offending behaviour in game) - trolls definitely stand out from people who wish to seriously play the game and Nubrac was clearly not trolling/greifing. Yes, teammates may disagree with an off meta pick, they may feel another pick is better...etc, but they can only choose champs for themselves. High elo or low elo, you have the choice and the right to pick your champ and then the OBLIGATION to play as well as you possibly can. As far as I can tell (from Nubrac's post - obv. I dont have all the information) one of Nubrac's mains is Teemo and he plays him well, if anything he probably try-hards with Teemo. The fact of the matter is that Nubrac didn't do (as far as we can tell) any reportable offences IN GAME OR OUT OF GAME and though some team members may choose to click on that report button, they had no cause to do so. The argument "you'd ban him too" is completely invalid in this case because it's not a matter of what you or I would do, it's about Riot's reporting process. And in that process, as far as I can tell, he didn't do anything wrong. Whichever Rioter just listened to NB3 and banned him for 14 days has ABUSED HIS/HER POWER. This may seem like an over reaction, but what else would you call it? He or she is chummy with NB3 and just bans Nubrac for nothing. What happens when you have an off meta pick? We all do it sometimes, hopefully because we think that it'll help us win. People have off meta picks in blind, draft and ranked. It's an option that this game allows you to do and people do it out of strategy or just for fun, and you're allowed to do that (again, with the intention of winning). This Rioter ABUSED THEIR POWER, completely skipped the process and got someone who plays this game a lot, and probably spent a lot of money on it banned. Note: I would like to see the reasoning of the Rioter because right now we're getting one side of the story. But I cannot fathom any good/valid reason, within their banning process, that justifies that ABUSE OF POWER.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaNade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:35:21.862+0000) > > Not here to argue, just posting my 2 cents. If some of you disagree, feel free to do so. > > The reporting process is there so that toxic/afk/griefing...etc players face consequences for their actions (which many times ruin the game for the rest of the players). At this point the rest of the players make a choice and either feel it's reportable or not. The offending player gets enough reports and eventually faces some kind of consequence (warning, chat ban...etc etc) > > As is CLEARLY stated in one of the above posts, having an off-meta pick isn't considered trolling or greifing (so long as the player isn't doing any offending behaviour in game) - trolls definitely stand out from people who wish to seriously play the game and Nubrac was clearly not trolling/greifing. Yes, teammates may disagree with an off meta pick, they may feel another pick is better...etc, but they can only choose champs for themselves. High elo or low elo, you have the choice and the right to pick your champ and then the OBLIGATION to play as well as you possibly can. > > As far as I can tell (from Nubrac's post - obv. I dont have all the information) one of Nubrac's mains is Teemo and he plays him well, if anything he probably try-hards with Teemo. > > The fact of the matter is that Nubrac didn't do (as far as we can tell) any reportable offences IN GAME OR OUT OF GAME and though some team members may choose to click on that report button, they had no cause to do so. The argument "you'd ban him too" is completely invalid in this case because it's not a matter of what you or I would do, it's about Riot's reporting process. And in that process, as far as I can tell, he didn't do anything wrong. > > Whichever Rioter just listened to NB3 and banned him for 14 days has ABUSED HIS/HER POWER. This may seem like an over reaction, but what else would you call it? He or she is chummy with NB3 and just bans Nubrac for nothing. What happens when you have an off meta pick? We all do it sometimes, hopefully because we think that it'll help us win. People have off meta picks in blind, draft and ranked. It's an option that this game allows you to do and people do it out of strategy or just for fun, and you're allowed to do that (again, with the intention of winning). > > This Rioter ABUSED THEIR POWER, completely skipped the process and got someone who plays this game a lot, and probably spent a lot of money on it banned. > > Note: > > I would like to see the reasoning of the Rioter because right now we're getting one side of the story. But I cannot fathom any good/valid reason, within their banning process, that justifies that ABUSE OF POWER. Nubrac was already on the radar before the NB ticket, it just probably bumped up the priority. He was obviously getting so many reports that his name had been flagged up. It's not about an abuse of power, it's about the elo fucking hating your guts and playing with you, because you make every single game an uphill battle.
Clesitien (EUNE)
: It's funny how people are saying it's okay for him to be banned , this is the same shit as nunu was annoying the enemy jg back in the day and got banned for it Looking at the situation we have some few facts that no one can deny or even debate 1- Nubrac is one of the most skilled players in league 2- He got the mid laner his first blood 3- Riot made a video a while back on how you can play off meta and win (Daruis and Jayce top lane) 4- We have had alot of off meta picks in LCS that looked crazy and no one even talking shit about that , hell there was a time when swapping lanes was considered a new thing With all these things applied , the guy didn't really do anything wrong Now lets look at NB3 the guy was a douche bag , the kind a toxic player we all mute the very first minute in the game just to try and actually enjoy the game , yet he gets away easily , hell he even used his contacts in Riot to ban the guy almost instantly (Riot need to come out with that shit , and tell us what they did to that person who NB3 talked to , and identify him to us) Beside what is the game without going out of the meta , BOOOOORING , hell if you gonna do the same thing over and over again , you will for sure at some point get your fill of it The whole situation is just absurd really Nubrac dude , you might have been banned , but trust me you changed things dude , people will run teemo mid now as support and they actually do these days , you left a fingers prints on the game for ever and that worth it
> [{quoted}](name=Clesitien,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-21T13:07:32.730+0000) > > It's funny how people are saying it's okay for him to be banned , this is the same shit as nunu was annoying the enemy jg back in the day and got banned for it > > Looking at the situation we have some few facts that no one can deny or even debate > > 1- Nubrac is one of the most skilled players in league > > 2- He got the mid laner his first blood > > 3- Riot made a video a while back on how you can play off meta and win (Daruis and Jayce top lane) > > 4- We have had alot of off meta picks in LCS that looked crazy and no one even talking shit about that , hell there was a time when swapping lanes was considered a new thing > > > With all these things applied , the guy didn't really do anything wrong > > Now lets look at NB3 the guy was a douche bag , the kind a toxic player we all mute the very first minute in the game just to try and actually enjoy the game , yet he gets away easily , hell he even used his contacts in Riot to ban the guy almost instantly (Riot need to come out with that shit , and tell us what they did to that person who NB3 talked to , and identify him to us) > > Beside what is the game without going out of the meta , BOOOOORING , hell if you gonna do the same thing over and over again , you will for sure at some point get your fill of it > > The whole situation is just absurd really > > Nubrac dude , you might have been banned , but trust me you changed things dude , people will run teemo mid now as support and they actually do these days , you left a fingers prints on the game for ever and that worth it Just for reference, Nubrac made practically the whole team AFK. Every other game this "strategy" is used someone goes afk.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jøkèr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:59:43.551+0000) > > Nubrac had it coming. If any high elo player had one promo game left and this shitter was on their team, they would just dodge or take the L. I guarantee if you had someone doing this to you, you'd want that player banned. Yes, cause he got Master buying elo boost no?, he is below top 1% in the world for a reason, open your eyes. look taric and sona bot lane?, if someone before tried that and failed, would you also ban them?, but when pros play it its fine?, the games Nubrac loses, everyone blames him, but the games he wins, its a 4vs5 then right? give me a break really. And no i dont even know nubrac. Riot want us to play what we want and how we want, even they said they wanna make ap champ support feeling more ap like, and next someone changes meta and because the community prefers to rage instead of trying to WIN, its always others fault. Stop blaming others.
> [{quoted}](name=Itsukì Nakano,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:41:01.617+0000) > > the games Nubrac loses, everyone blames him, but the games he wins, its a 4vs5 then right? give me a break really. And no i dont even know nubrac. Riot want us to play what we want and how we want, even they said they wanna make ap champ support feeling more ap like, and next someone changes meta and because the community prefers to rage instead of trying to WIN, its always others fault. Stop blaming others. I mean. Yep. Literally yes. Leaving botlane open isn't really a good strat in any elo. Don't pretend you wouldn't be crying and pissing if you were the ADC left to lane alone. On top of that, soaking exp from midlane IS bad. Champs that go midlane go mid because they benefit from no one soaking their exp.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuffiefuf,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mMpwEabl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:36:25.019+0000) > > He has a 40% support win rate and a 0% top win rate. > > Let's be honest, he just gets carried every game because he's not in garbo elo. > > If you watch the trmplays video you'll see when his team aren't carrying him, he loses. Also, in the games he does win, the enemy team play like CRAP. He's 48%..... and that was mostly all before the ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mMpwEabl,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-28T21:47:04.983+0000) > > He's 48%..... and that was mostly all before the ban. Where's that from?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:22:09.611+0000) > > 48% winrate is just below average, is it not? > > EDIT: I don't understand the downvotes without actual replies. He didn't actually have a 48% winrate on the strat. He would play like a normal player on teemo 90% of the time, which would put him at maybe 50-60% winrate, then every time he had a streamer or popular player on his team, he would do the 'off meta strat' and spam his stream in the chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Skins Project,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=000100020001,timestamp=2019-06-15T13:13:08.904+0000) > > He didn't actually have a 48% winrate on the strat. > > He would play like a normal player on teemo 90% of the time, which would put him at maybe 50-60% winrate, then every time he had a streamer or popular player on his team, he would do the 'off meta strat' and spam his stream in the chat. He has a subpar 40% winrate support and a 0% winrate top, no?
JRobin31 (NA)
: I think it's a good RIOT response. I don't know what Nubrac did specifically to get banned. There is a general statement about what he did - that he was targeting high-profile streamers. But no specifics. I am curious to know which streamers Nubrac was targeting and why he was targeting them. I'm also very happy to see that RIOT is fine with off-meta strategy. I realize that high-profile, high-ranked players have come out specifically bashing the Teemo support strategy used by Nubrac, but it seems as if they also regarded this as the reason to ban Nubrac... which is clearly not the case. I would like to know more specifically what Nubrac did to get banned. Are those details public knowledge or is the information too sensitive?
> [{quoted}](name=JRobin31,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-06-27T13:41:31.349+0000) > > I think it's a good RIOT response. I don't know what Nubrac did specifically to get banned. There is a general statement about what he did - that he was targeting high-profile streamers. But no specifics. I am curious to know which streamers Nubrac was targeting and why he was targeting them. > > I'm also very happy to see that RIOT is fine with off-meta strategy. I realize that high-profile, high-ranked players have come out specifically bashing the Teemo support strategy used by Nubrac, but it seems as if they also regarded this as the reason to ban Nubrac... which is clearly not the case. I would like to know more specifically what Nubrac did to get banned. Are those details public knowledge or is the information too sensitive? The strat is garbage. As is his general play.
: Nubrac got unbanned and he's currently destroying people in D1/Master
He has a 40% support win rate and a 0% top win rate. Let's be honest, he just gets carried every game because he's not in garbo elo. If you watch the trmplays video you'll see when his team aren't carrying him, he loses. Also, in the games he does win, the enemy team play like CRAP.

Wuffiefuf

Level 50 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion