Rioter Comments
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
Fix Aatrox jokes Add Aatrox old taunt lines and jokes I had a game were infernal chains wasn’t slowing the enemies as intended
: Thanks! Though next up is Lux by John O. I think it has some cool surprises in it.
Hi Waaarghbobo as I think you are the one who wrote Aatrox VO lines at the rework, as an aatrox main and if I’m right can I ask you to talk to Riot to add some of his old voice lines which were inspiring for players also can you ask them to give aatrox Jokes VO
Meddler (NA)
: Likely just pretty simple buffs to things like base stats or ability numbers, rather than any mechanics changes.
As an Aatrox main with 1 million mastery points, I recommend removing his passive (shield and heal reduction must be removed in order to give him the power he needs in his kit), and replacing it with a revive passive with different mechanic that can be balanced without affecting his kit power(ex. without affecting his ult), and adding %missing health heal so that we can buy tank items on him, instead of having a toxic one case/build scenario every game which is not healthy at all. Edit: in the end, you will hear yourself since you don't respect us (Aatrox main) in addition to this you are not learning from your mistakes (ex. how many times you tried that simple buff thing on him after his rework and it didn't work), anyway I can't stay silent on wrong things.
Reav3 (NA)
: It was great having you here! Glad you enjoyed your trip, all your feedback has been super valuable to the team.
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1c1jB48e,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:29:16.899+0000) > > It was great having you here! Glad you enjoyed your trip, all your feedback has been super valuable to the team. What a person you are to be acting like a good person, nice acting from you to use a person in a way to convince the community that you are a good company/person when you definitely not, after all, you have done to Aatrox mains!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 8
thoughts on {{champion:266}} ?
: Champion Weaknesses in 2019
Revert Aatrox W and passive please it was more healthier more fun and easier to counter than current passive and current E passive
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsolidsnake,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=RgwqT7KP,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2019-01-25T17:09:29.437+0000) > > Ok Meddler, I appreciate the work you guys do and the updates. Though are you seriously just going to gut Aatrox even further, before even analyzing this patch?? After the rework fiasco, you guys have not communicated with any mains that continue to play the reworked champ. You instead just hit us with nerf after nerf, and expect us to take it. Do you once again want him to be in the same state as old Aatrox? The lack of communication and bombardment of nerfs is actually just getting ridiculous. You might as well remove him, because clearly you guys don't see the value in actually addressing any problems he may have correctly. You guys even classify him as a Juggernaut when he doesn't even build like any Juggernaut in the game really, he was to go full ad and dive the backline like a diver to be of any use. Also, why nerf the healing on minions when other champions can already purchase items he can no longer purchase that give life steal and the fact that his spell vamp on minions is not very significant early game at all, it's only noticeable after multiple waves once you have purchased ghost blade. > > Please actually discuss with the mains instead of sending him back into a place of obscurity like the old Aatrox. Also I have to add, how does a 26s dash not have any counterplay to it? At this point I can't be useful without rushing cdr runes, cdr stats, and rushing cdr items as fast as possible. He cannot hit Q at ALL without E, removing the 2 charges will completely ruin his combo especially with how his W is in the current state. Like really, I find it insane how you plan to nerf his E even more. The reason? So he can't even do dmg it seems, because he needs that mobility to do any damage at all and even be able to not instantly die because this "Juggernaut" has to build full ad.
you have to build full AD be squishy and die fast in a non-creative way and limited window, that if you hadn't used EQ with R with sweet spots in a window of (5-8)sec you can't win if you build tank you lack dmg and you will be useless, they can't balance him so they keep nerfing him ignoring all his kit problems in a blind way, all of this because they don't want to admit that Riot Jag work is bad af
Zenitraam (EUW)
: Seems like Aatrox is giving you huge balancing problems, when the goal of reworking him was to remove them. Why don't you just revert him ?
They Should revert him, but they won't admit that RiotJag work is bad, because that way he will lose against Aatrox mains on Reddit, you see how much this company is stupid that it doesn't care about customer satisfaction.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 25
#REVERTAATROX Reworked Aatrox can't be balanced and removing his spell vamp, means the loss of his identity, just revert him already and delete this trash rework.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
Nerf Juggernauts, It is not fun to get one shotted in lane early game from them, just because they are called 'Juggernauts".
: So when you know that you lose early trades vs a Lane Bully, a champ who is designed around winning the Lane, a perfect Spiltpusher, something that can kill you with one Q rotation, Poppy on steroids and a early game bruiser, why do you trade?
So I should not trade, lose farm and gold, and stand under turret, then I prefer to AFK because it is the same since the enemy is still getting more Gold than me
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Riot's philosophy finally turned the game into dogshit after so much years
I agree with you with some points and disagree with you on other points, buying defensive aura items was the most fun aspect in the game, suddenly they removed it all, and as I remember they did it for the sake of pro plays, to make the game more skilled base, but I still want aura items it was fun to get them and help your team. Now I am a top lane main, so here are my points: {{champion:122}} is too strong in low elos that even if you won against him in top lane he can go and kill all your team members because they are stupid and don't know that his ult reset on takedowns and he can get 5 stacks on you with his passive rage. {{champion:266}} omg man this dude they completely deleted him from the game and replaced him with a {{champion:92}} rework, he's also unfair to play against, he has too many bugs that Riot is refusing to fix, his kit is bad that if they tried to nerf any little thing of it this champ will be useless again and will need another rework, we Aatrox mains suffered and didn't acknowledge this rework, especially when they sent Riot jag the Aatrox mains subreddit to say that old Aatrox was a stat check, and guess what new Aatrox is a stat check too because whenever they try to nerf him they just pull back the nerf, because any small nerf will completely remove him from the game, you know when they reworked {{champion:266}} they refused to ask his mains on subreddit about what they want, so they sent a ticket to Redmercy and made the rework based on a zed main feedback, and here is the result, no logic in their brains dude {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} those are the most annoying champs to play against in top lane, from lvl 1-3 you are unable to counter there early high dmg, then after lvl 6 comes {{champion:6}} with his execution ability, {{champion:86}} will be unkillable and still has high dmg and execution on marked targets, {{champion:83}} this champ he only has to ult and summon 2-3 creeps and he will take the whole top lane, he will need 2-3 of your team to defend against him. {{champion:75}} this poor champ if he couldn't farm well he's useless. {{champion:39}} I don't know why you say irelia is broken, I know Irelia needs some skill, it's true her dmg must be centered on how much skill you are with her, because her dmg is so high even without stacking her passive, her passive looks like old Aatrox passive but the difference is old Aatrox used to benefit from his passive only when he had 5 stacks, also his passive only reset on champions, unlike Irelia it reset on everything and it benefits from every stack. {{champion:114}} I believe that she is the only reasonable champ in this game, because whenever Riot fucks with a champion and rework him to be like {{champion:266}} the only choice you have to win against those Garbage reworks is to play {{champion:114}} , what Riot is focusing on is the CC spam (which is the most toxic aspect in the game), and thank God Fiora exist to riposte and to help you against Riot stupid reworks from stupid developers like Riot Jag who designed the most toxic unbalanced champs in the game ({{champion:145}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:164}} ) . the last thing to talk about is Tanks, man tanks are unplayable, Riot was unable to do the balance between tanks and bruisers, do you know how you should win with tanks right now? you should build them as bruisers or with full AP/AD, try {{champion:54}} AP and play him like assassin, or AD {{champion:14}} , but it always feels bad when tanks are not being played as tanks because defensive stats as you mentioned are being useless, tanks are important to the team and to top lane, but when Riot can't balance between them and bruisers, we either get a bruisers meta or tanks meta, and btw tanks meta was more playable to me even tho I was old Aatrox main and was being countered by {{item:3076}} the game felt better at that time, I prefer to get killed by a {{item:3076}} rather than getting half my health down lvl1-3 from champs like {{champion:86}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} by only hitting Q on me.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 22
Thoughts on Aatrox, double armor runes affected his early game damage, and his ult nerf affected his team fight engage mid/late game seems unplayable to me after preseason
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 9
Hi Meddler, Have you talked about Aatrox, he really feels weak after he revives with no abilities or auto attacks power, will you be nerfing him in some parts to be able to make him stronger after he revives, pre-rework Aatrox used to get his passive stacks filled after revive and he used to have more healing overall, which worked well with the idea of having revive ( you revive so you can keep fighting so that you got a better heal at that time). I know new Aatrox has huge dmg over the old Aatrox, but some mechanics are still missing, like making his revive dependant on his team packing him up is pro play power more than solo/que, but giving him some power after his revive make him independent that he will be able to keep fighting instead of retreating immediately behind his team after a big engage and dmg. If you are talking about Aatrox early dmg, please note fixing the bugs were Q applies crit dmg but not the knock up, and were some champions like {{champion:86}} can easily beat Aatrox to death early game (lvl 1-3) so if you want to nerf his early dmg then solve his problem with other solo/que champs like {{champion:86}} {{champion:240}}. Please remember that Aatrox fails late game after min 30 exactly, and that to fix it a buff to his W late game slow will fix it.
: Repeat after me...
Imagine {{champion:6}} with this in addition to the new dark harvest, his win rate will reach 75% if not 100%
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 24
Hi Meddler, I was wondering about the {{champion:266}} changes you have mentioned before, as I saw only one change on pbe which is about ult duration, this won't nerf him neither in solo q or pro plays, if you seriously looking to balance him here are the suggestions I have: 1- move the revive from his ult, make his revive as a passive as it used to be, that way the CD can't be reduced and you can tweak it in an easier way 2- his Q base dmg at lvl (1-3) is very high, nerf it early, and then buff it at rank (4,5) 3- increase the early heal + dmg on his E and nerf it for later E levels 4- increase the slow on his w 5- reduce the bonus AD on his ult on the account of keeping its duration.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 19
@Meddler Aatrox right now is only viable in pro plays, here you can check his win rate in ranked games http://na.op.gg/champion/Aatrox/ , as an Aatrox main I suggest you to do what you promissed us here https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/comments/8s1swf/upcoming_aatrox_changes_and_the_future/ that promise was that you will listen to our demands right here https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/comments/8qshgo/raatroxmains_upvote_this_if_you_agree_on/ You didn't listen to us, if you implement the changes we asked for and then balance the kit around the new changes then everyone will be happy, but when you have toxic employees at the office who refused to implement our feedback(RiotJag) and went on criticizing us, then I just wonder why you don't fire him and apologize to the mains for all the criticizing he made against us?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 12
So Sad you have not made the same when you replaced Aatrox OLD VO, with the new childish emo one, I was so sad about everything in the Aatrox rework you haven't taken feedback and in addition Rioters who worked on it went on criticizing old mains. Ohhh man! w8 Haven't you seen the Aatrox bugs in Worlds, haven't you noticed how many W bugs occurred in, oh wait that KT Vs Mad Game at min 20 the fight started Aatrox W haven't pulled Swain to the center, then after it another Aatrox w was on leona but it didn't slow her, but come on you won't even answer this because I told you about the W bugs, and I wrote a lot about it to RiotJag on Reddit, but man, you Rioters are so TOXIC that I started to believe that you don't have the right to ban toxic people from the game, when you are the real toxic ones, and the source of all toxicity in the game, and that you don't even admit the wrong things in your work and don't work towards fixing it, ofc how you would fix something when you are refusing to admit that the whole work is bad.......
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 10
Fix {{champion:266}} pls
: > [{quoted}](name=Polyantha,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=zpaM5Ki1,comment-id=0036,timestamp=2018-10-05T17:01:04.944+0000) > > Hi meddler, what about MF and DH nerf ? What do you want to know?
When we will get another Aatrox rework/revert?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 5
Aatrox changes/rework/revert? any news?
: Akali - Our nerf in 8.17 hit pretty hard - scaling exponentially with MMR (on that patch she dropped ~0.5% at low MMR all the way up to 2.6% at high MMR). We hadn't seen any pro play with the nerfs, and also believe that there are counters to Akali that hadn't yet been picked up much (Zil, Veigar, maybe even Renekton as we've been watching in KR solo queue as examples). Nerfing her blindly even further seemed incorrect given her live performance. Kai'sa was already making it through a lot of ban phases in playoffs/regional qualifiers meaning that pros were willing to play against her. We'd nerfed her on 8.18, nerfed several supports frequently picked to keep her safe in lane phase, and buffed some pretty strong lanes against her. Meddler already touched on Alistar. When it comes to balancing for pro play, a question you always need to be asking is "ok so who's next?". If we had swung hard and nerfed Urgot and Aatrox on 8.19, the likely result is that folks like Cho, Ornn, and Sion raise in priority. Nerf Graves, Camille, Olaf, you see more Gragas, Sej, and Trundle. Nerf Kai'sa, Varus, you see more Ezreal Trist, and Xayah (and Rakan as a result of their synergy). Everything is a tradeoff at the end of the day, and this year we opted for the strategy of buffing more of the counters to the champs at the top as a means of bringing the highest presence and lower presence champs closer to parity rather than just replacing the current top picks with the next in lane champs in the middle. This is kind of glossing over a pretty large topic, but hope it sheds some light.
Hmmmm, and what about Aatrox case that champ that you deleted and replaced it with a new Ryza/Azir that is too strong in high Elo and too rubbish and weak in low elo, you couldn’t balance it between solo and pro plays, you are refusing to admit your mistake, you said you reworked Aatrox to get new players to it but what you actually done is deleting a unique champ with 3k+ players who used to main it and replaced it with something only playable by high elo and pros (1 k) players, well done on losing 2k players Because you refused to interact and ask mains while reworking it.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 3
: Hi. I made that quote in response to one of the common responses that you see on gaming communities, which is that if you just let highly skilled players balance a game, you’ll get better results. I was trying to point out that playing a game and designing a game are different skills, just like building a car and driving a car are different skills. Does understanding one make you better at the other? Absolutely. I was an oceanographer once, but that was over 20 years ago. Back then, there were no professional game designers who came from game design college or something similar. Even today it’s not super common. Most of the designers of the games you play probably got their start doing something else. I was never on the balance team for League. I bring that up because I think sometimes players conflate design and balance as the same thing. In reality, balance is only one aspect of game design, and many designers go their entire careers without doing that aspect pf development. When I was lead designer on LoL, I was accountable for balance (meaning it was still my fault when something went wrong) but I didn’t sit with the team deciding when to nerf Irelia etc. However I do agree a lot with the sentiment above that interpreting data is a big part of both science and game balance. I wish schools and colleges focused a lot more on teaching data analysis because it’s such a useful life skill. By comparison, I have found little application of say calculus in my life, and I was a legit scientist. Finally, I’m not actively working on League much at all these days. I took on a different role at Riot focused on telling stories in the League universe in and out of games. I thought maybe providing more of that conetext might help with your mental framework for how Riot or any game studio makes decisions.
> I was never on the balance team for League. I bring that up because I think sometimes players conflate design and balance as the same thing. In reality, balance is only one aspect of game design, and many designers go their entire careers without doing that aspect pf development. When I was lead designer on LoL, I was accountable for balance (meaning it was still my fault when something went wrong) but I didn’t sit with the team deciding when to nerf Irelia etc. And when you were responsible for champs rework and Deleted a champ that had 3000 mains (Aatrox), have you taken the responsibility for all the chaos that still exist in the Aatrox mains community, Have you taken responsibilities for the Rioters that insulted us, or have you taken responsibilities for the bugs and bad things in the Aatrox rework that Rioters are refusing to fix, or for the nerfs that hit Aatrox in solo que, but this champ still strong in the LCS? I don't think you took responsibility for any of this, and when Aatrox was a good champ in solo/que and in Lcs you deleted him and replaced with a champ that has Ryze case, that is only playable in high elo and LCS, if you have taken responsibilities for all this you would have worked towards fixing it, but you Rioters don't listen to community as you pretend, as a proof the criticism we received from Riot Jag and the Rioter with that long name who made the voice over.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: We've got some caution that his early game may still be too strong, so possible we pull some power from there. Do think the changes putting power in later were good, debated thing is whether we should be compensating by nerfing him early or not.
Hey Meddler, all these bugs Aatrox has, and all the low win rate he got after his Q nerfs, now you say he’s still strong, and you reply to someone who never played rank in the last two weeks, like wtf, so as a balance team for you Akali havining invisibility under tower with her W for 8 sec is fair, but Aatrox having a good early game is not fair, like really wtf, if you nerf Aatrox, then nerf Akali, Yasou, Zoe, vlad, cho, Sion, Jax, tryndamere, but taking a feedback from a player who never played ranked in the last two weeks and answering him with yes is the worst experience a league player can get from you especially when that player only main and plays Aatrox
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 19
Hello Meddler I am an old and reworked Aatrox main, that mained Aatrox since season 5, you can check my profile here http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=zanjetsu we Aatrox mains tried to contact RiotJag a lot of times about bugs and improvements new Aatrox need https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/new/ but we got no answer from him so as you are the lead gameplay designer I thought that you would read my notes if I wrote them here especially the bugs that need fixes 1- Aatrox bugs: A. Passive (P): if your passive on 2 sec CD, you use your E it will be ready as any ability reduce passive CD by 2 sec, but once your passive is ready after using E, your passive or next attack will never apply on hit effect ( ex. passive). B. Infernal chains (W): sometimes it does not deal dmg at all. C. Imperial dash (E): sometimes Aatrox will freeze and stop auto attacking and moving after using it, this is the most annoying bug cuz sometimes you are chasing someone that has 10 hp left and you need that auto, but once you use your E you just freeze. D. The new bug happened this new patch, where your (Q) will never knock-up on hitting sweet spots, also it never knocks up minions, is that intended? 2- Aatrox improvements that are necessary to make him playable: A. On patch 8.14 you made this change: While reviving, now locks The Darkin Blade recast timer. But what is really happening that if I used my Q2 and my Q2 did no dmg I will back to Q2 instead of having Q3, this is too bad experience to have, because if I gonna use my Q 2 and deal no dmg I would do that to get able to get Q3 because the enemies will get close to me and I need to defend my self with my Q3, So please fix it in order that even if Q2 deals no dmg, I will get my next Q3 after revive, so that I am able to defend myself when enemies are waiting for my revive to end so that they kill me again. B. after your mini rework on Aatrox on patch 7.5, you took our feedback about how useless Aatrox was after revive, so you come up with these changes on patch 7.6: Blood Well NEW EFFECT: Is filled to 100% after Aatrox revives. Blood Price / Blood Thirst REMOVED: Stack counter resetting after Aatrox revives. Why am I bringing this up? here is my answer: if you play Aatrox in solo/due and assume that you are in laining phase or split pushing, getting dived or outnumbered you will use your ult and eventually you will revive, once you revive where 2-3 enemies around you because eventually, they followed you while you were thinking that since you can move while reviving then you are safe (happens 90% of my games), you end up after reviving with no abilities to help no passive and nothing to do, you just feel useless, exactly what Aatrox was in 7.5 So how to fix it? here are my solutions: 1- your passive "Death bringer stance" will reset after reviving ( This feels the same solution as when you removed that stack counter reset on old Aatrox W) 2- if Aatrox received dmg from enemy champs, or dealt dmg to enemy champs during the first 2 seconds after reviving he will refresh the bonus AD buff from his ult 'The world ender" till he is out of combat (old Aatrox used to keep his additional base dmg/attack speed buff after revive if he took or dealt dmg) Combining these changes with the Q changes I mentioned will improve the way Aatrox work and will make a better experience playing with him C. The last thing Aatrox need is base state check: The reason I am mentioning it, because you Meddler used to tell us Aatrox mains at the old Aatrox days (before mini rework) that Aatrox can't have good base stats due to his early game revive, new Aatrox has no early game revive so giving him bad stats is not fair at all, at least make his base stats close to what they were Aatrox base stats nerfs that he received after rework: Attack speed growth reduced to 2.5% from 3%. Base attack damage reduced to 60 from 70. Armor growth reduced to 3.25 from 3.8. Health growth reduced to 80 from 85. Base health regeneration reduced to 5 from 6.5. Health regeneration growth reduced to 0.25 from 0.5. I think that his health regen nerf is the most annoying thing right now, he is the only champ that after a team fight I need to base or to go farm jungle to heal up because it takes him years to regenerate his health unlike any other champ in the game, but also I think that you have to revert those base stats nerfs, or at least give us a good reason, your old reason was his revive, now what is your reason when I am against garen and Garen can beat me lvl (1,2,3) without risking anything on his side.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 14
Hello Meddler I am an old and reworked Aatrox main, that mained Aatrox since season 5, you can check my profile here http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=zanjetsu we Aatrox mains tried to contact RiotJag a lot of times about bugs and improvements new Aatrox need https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/new/ but we got no answer from him so as you are the lead gameplay designer I thought that you would read my notes if I wrote them here especially the bugs that need fixes 1- Aatrox bugs: A. Passive (P): if your passive on 2 sec CD, you use your E it will be ready as any ability reduce passive CD by 2 sec, but once your passive is ready after using E, your passive or next attack will never apply on hit effect ( ex. {{item:3077}} passive). B. Infernal chains (W): sometimes it does not deal dmg at all. C. Imperial dash (E): sometimes Aatrox will freeze and stop auto attacking and moving after using it, this is the most annoying bug cuz sometimes you are chasing someone that has 10 hp left and you need that auto, but once you use your E you just freeze. D. The new bug happened this new patch, where your (Q) will never knock-up on hitting sweet spots, also it never knocks up minions, is that intended? 2- Aatrox improvements that are necessary to make him playable: A. On patch 8.14 you made this change: While reviving, now locks The Darkin Blade recast timer. But what is really happening that if I used my Q2 and my Q2 did no dmg I will back to Q2 instead of having Q3, this is too bad experience to have, because if I gonna use my Q 2 and deal no dmg I would do that to get able to get Q3 because the enemies will get close to me and I need to defend my self with my Q3, So please fix it in order that even if Q2 deals no dmg, I will get my next Q3 after revive, so that I am able to defend myself when enemies are waiting for my revive to end so that they kill me again. B. after your mini rework on Aatrox on patch 7.5, you took our feedback about how useless Aatrox was after revive, so you come up with these changes on patch 7.6: Blood Well NEW EFFECT: Is filled to 100% after Aatrox revives. Blood Price / Blood Thirst REMOVED: Stack counter resetting after Aatrox revives. Why am I bringing this up? here is my answer: if you play Aatrox in solo/due and assume that you are in laining phase or split pushing, getting dived or outnumbered you will use your ult and eventually you will revive, once you revive where 2-3 enemies around you because eventually, they followed you while you were thinking that since you can move while reviving then you are safe (happens 90% of my games), you end up after reviving with no abilities to help no passive and nothing to do, you just feel useless, exactly what Aatrox was in 7.5 So how to fix it? here are my solutions: 1- your passive "Death bringer stance" will reset after reviving ( This feels the same solution as when you removed that stack counter reset on old Aatrox W) 2- if Aatrox received dmg from enemy champs, or dealt dmg to enemy champs during the first 2 seconds after reviving he will refresh the bonus AD buff from his ult 'The world ender" till he is out of combat (old Aatrox used to keep his additional base dmg/attack speed buff after revive if he took or dealt dmg) Combining these changes with the Q changes I mentioned will improve the way Aatrox work and will make a better experience playing with him C. The last thing Aatrox need is base state check: The reason I am mentioning it, because you Meddler used to tell us Aatrox mains at the old Aatrox days (before mini rework) that Aatrox can't have good base stats due to his early game revive, new Aatrox has no early game revive so giving him bad stats is not fair at all, at least make his base stats close to what they were Aatrox base stats nerfs that he received after rework: Attack speed growth reduced to 2.5% from 3%. Base attack damage reduced to 60 from 70. Armor growth reduced to 3.25 from 3.8. Health growth reduced to 80 from 85. Base health regeneration reduced to 5 from 6.5. Health regeneration growth reduced to 0.25 from 0.5. I think that his health regen nerf is the most annoying thing right now, he is the only champ that after a team fight I need to base or to go farm jungle to heal up because it takes him years to regenerate his health unlike any other champ in the game, but also I think that you have to revert those base stats nerfs, or at least give us a good reason, your old reason was his revive, now what is your reason when I am against garen and Garen can beat me lvl (1,2,3) without risking anything on his side.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 17
Hey Medller, Will you be fixing this new Aatrox, right now he ended up like Azir/Kalista, and it was very expected that he is a balance problematic from his mains since his release, so what changes your team are planning to do for him?
: Tooltips Update
Change the tooltip of new Aatrox ult, Aatrox is not a demon he’s a darkin, sun born, assendant
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FwZJzflQ,comment-id=00040006,timestamp=2018-06-20T21:13:28.559+0000) > > Shut up dude. You drive players away with your bonkers balancing team and retarded designs. The quickest way to lose someone's respect is to treat them to asinine comments and vitriolic statements. They are neither constructive nor useful and all they can do is come back to haunt you. A close mentor told me that in college and I've lived by it to this day. Words to think about.
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FwZJzflQ,comment-id=000400060000,timestamp=2018-06-21T01:02:53.191+0000) > > The quickest way to lose someone's respect is to treat them to asinine comments and vitriolic statements. They are neither constructive nor useful and all they can do is come back to haunt you. > > A close mentor told me that in college and I've lived by it to this day. Words to think about. and the quickest way to destroy a company of millions of customers is to take from them everything they love, he didn't tell you that in university? like because of what your company is in love with losing its customers? ' aha your balance team is a failure that they don't know how to balance specific champs in the game, so what your balance team did? remove everybody champ from the game and replace it with a new one, that wood division thinking and decision making is too professional, claps claps, rejoice when your balance team is in an unstoppable state of removing everything good in the game, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqem7TI0XR4 , in the name of Chaaaange, claps.
: > [{quoted}](name=xAatrox,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEOjxJvp,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T20:07:30.092+0000) > > Remove whatever you want, if you can’t accept people feedback this is your own problem, how can you be a good company when you ignore and refuse to communicate with people feedback, your game is already dying, you removed a whole class of 16 champs from the game (ADCS) and now you are removing a good champ because your balance team don’t have the brain to think of a way to balance it, your game is dying since the start of this season, and you still insist on not communicate and not accepting feedback, claps claps claps I don't work for Riot. I am a volunteer forums moderator. If you have any questions about this *moderation*, feel free to reach out to us in the Boards Discord.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEOjxJvp,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T20:28:45.824+0000) > > I don't work for Riot. I am a volunteer forums moderator. > > If you have any questions about this *moderation*, feel free to reach out to us in the Boards Discord. Why I would visit your discord, I’m defending my champion who got reworked and the Rioters are refusing to hear us about it, they refused to ask us about what we want from his rework, they are treating us like shit, do whatever you want idc anymore
: > [{quoted}](name=xAatrox,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEOjxJvp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-17T20:11:28.326+0000) > > So someone like you who don’t like the champ, would be better than me who played about 1 k games with it, and I play League because of it, people like you who are judgy and selfish to the state that they want to be happy playing ever champ in the game, are the people who are destroying this game with their stupid feedback, whatever your Elo is, this comment proves that you don’t deserve to have a life, even League is not deserved for you. 1: Did you seriously just say i dont deserve to live over my opinion on a character from an online video game? 2: I never said i'm better than you. I'm saying that Aatrox, As he is right now, Is flawed Thematically and by his ingame design. The Post Rework design *Does* fit better, But not perfectly.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEOjxJvp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T20:19:47.557+0000) > > 1: Did you seriously just say i dont deserve to live over my opinion on a character from an online video game? > > 2: I never said i'm better than you. I'm saying that Aatrox, As he is right now, Is flawed Thematically and by his ingame design. The Post Rework design *Does* fit better, But not perfectly. 1: you are judging a champ in a video game, without even playing him, if you are doing this on a video game level, how your life would be, you can’t even get a gf when you judge everything in this way 2: the rework design does not fit and before dying x champ is good or bad try playing him and learning from his mains, before judging other people
: I removed a section of your post, as it was insulting based on rank, which is prohibited on the boards. If you have any questions about this moderation, feel free to reach out to us in the [Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEOjxJvp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T16:37:18.568+0000) > > I removed a section of your post, as it was insulting based on rank, which is prohibited on the boards. > > If you have any questions about this moderation, feel free to reach out to us in the [Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). Remove whatever you want, if you can’t accept people feedback this is your own problem, how can you be a good company when you ignore and refuse to communicate with people feedback, your game is already dying, you removed a whole class of 16 champs from the game (ADCS) and now you are removing a good champ because your balance team don’t have the brain to think of a way to balance it, your game is dying since the start of this season, and you still insist on not communicate and not accepting feedback, claps claps claps
nGio (NA)
: {{item:3070}} {{champion:154}}
Rikkai (EUW)
: I don't think, that the game is destroyed. Actually game is becoming better and better every year, from my point of view. But I feel for You and propably I understand your anger. Felt same in a past with Darius and Azir. But You know what? Don't throw hours of your life, hours of hard work just for this buddy! That is not worth of it! P.S sorry for my bad english, I know it's bad.
> > But You know what? Don&#x27;t throw hours of your life, hours of hard work just for this buddy! That is not worth of it! > I hate that moment when I loved this game and believed it will stay good, and started supporting it with RP, then at the start of season 6 I started digging to know why the game is becoming worse and that moment I started reading this stupid person posts and comments, believing that he is honest with his words and that he will really fix top lane and the game, but after 2 years ending up with this shitty {{champion:266}} rework, it is time to leave, I should have left the moment he proved how dishonest he is, but I regret all the time spent on Believing in this company that it will fix it's own product, for real do you believe the one who made {{champion:145}} {{champion:164}} will Do this shitty rework on {{champion:266}} , that's impossible, <removed by moderation>.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Honestly his ult will likely end up extremely powerful. An auto revive on death with good duration and revive movement is potent on its own, especially on what looks to be a type of juggernaut.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cEOjxJvp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-16T18:53:36.840+0000) > > Honestly his ult will likely end up extremely powerful. An auto revive on death with good duration and revive movement is potent on its own, especially on what looks to be a type of juggernaut. Have you tried it on PBE?, 2 MIN CD, if you go {{item:3748}} and any other health item, you will give the enemy time to escape from your ult, you need to die fast in your ult in order to get the revive, or the duration will end and you die, and w8 for 2 min CD till your ult is back to die again because you are building normal hbruiser items and not dying because anyone can escape from that shitty Q hit box, and you have zero mobility, zero engage, what a master piece they made with this rework, I hate League now more than anything else, especiallt this person called Midller, PBE {{champion:266}} right now is shit, I'm 100% sure when someone like RIOTJAG who made {{champion:164}} {{champion:145}} Do a shity rework like {{champion:266}}, I'm 100% sure that this person called Middler is behind it, because he is the most one who was responsible for old Aatrox not being good and not being a meta
Rioter Comments
: Quitting League after 6 years.
you don't want to play this game, in the end, they will pick the champ you love, and totally delete it, especially if its not meta and LCK players started playing it immediately, that's how they love to ruin their business whatever you like in this game it will get destroyed eventually, thanks to Riot Meddler the game destroyer no. 1 who was the reason of not buffing old Aatrox and leading us to this shitty rework, and who was the reason of a lot of balance changes that made the game worse, and who is the reason that bruisers will always lack items and stay weak in league.
: As a retired Aatrox veteran, seeing the rework..
>only to unwork it into a low-effort reproduction of something That's the point, they started the rework since early 2017, and they did very low effort on it, they actually were not working on it and were not giving it time, dude Justicar skin has no especial voice lines, same for mecha, and Justicar skin was released with no recall animation, imagine how bad they are they removed its unique recall, and without us standing against them they would not have brought it back to pbe, those people have dead brains, they don't think at all, they don't care about the champion mains, typical stupid American retarded people.
: Join the club bro. I'm extremely upset with the Galio rework. Riot just doesn't seem how to rework champions without completely overhauling them and ruining everything we love about the champ.
but they promised to hear us on Aatrox rework, I'm just having the last bit of hope :(
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: i didn't say you should care but this is what riot cares about and they're selfish
nope if they were selfish, they wouldn't have listened to Irelia mains when they reworked Irelia
: They don't rework champs to please champion mains. If they did, reworking champions would *almost* always be a bad idea. The people who main the champ *now* main him because of current Aatrox. It goes without saying that they wouldn't want a major update. They rework champs for the rest of the playerbase; it creates healthier gameplay and better personalities. Aatrox, prior to this rework, has *always* been talked about (by the wider community, not mains) as a missed opportunity. He could have been cooler, more threatening, and better tied into the lore that we all care about. They succeeded at that, and history says that most people are *probably* going to be happy with it in the long run.
how would you be a Herald and says that about them, you are reported, Riot is a good company that takes feedback of its players, as they did a good job on Irelia they will do a good job on Aatrox
: Don't you realise that the game changes with every patch... And that champions need to be changed to be effective in the current game position. If the champions are outdated they will be weak...So please...
and what you are a God of RIOT knows that his kit fits 100% the new meta???
Mordius (NA)
: Aatrox rework is so bad it looks like Riot Outsourced it to another company
> [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9E9ws1R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-13T07:07:51.562+0000) > > Aatrox rework is so bad it looks like Riot Outsourced it to another company Yea, they lied to us, every promise they made, they haven’t done, I can’t take it the way they fucked up aatrox after one year of waiting that they will improve his kit, they just fucked his kit up
: You're going to have to give a source for me to believe those quotes are real.
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9E9ws1R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T07:01:14.307+0000) > > You&#x27;re going to have to give a source for me to believe those quotes are real. Watch beyond the rift episode when they hosted Reav3 and then tell me what you think
Agatorion (EUW)
: Thank you! Same thought, have not played for a looong time, see aatrox rework and get disappointed. Guess game will still remain uninstalled untill some changes will be made.
Dude they fucked up the most beautiful skin in the entire game, look how ugly that blue color on it
: My only problem is that he doesn't really have the ability to Duel properly anymore. Since he appears to be weak in close combat, due to his Q having a bit of a mixed range between each cast, which can open windows for opponents to engage on Aatrox while he is casting his Q. But I gree with what you said. Howee Riot did say this was going to be one of the largest gameplay updates they've done in a while. This certainly hits that mark. In no doubt Rit will add some minor changes like the radius of Q maybe or cast speed or something, since when Swain got his rework he later on had his W radius increased because of how easy it was to dodge it.
When every Aatrox main told Riot we need a diver Aatrox, and they insist on turning him to juggernaut, his Q take long cast time, it’s easy to dodge, what Riot made is turning Aatrox from caster minion to a scuttle crap
Show more

ZaNJeTsU

Level 186 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion