: PSA: Support are ALLOWED TO TAKE CS WHEN YOUR DEAD
>I expect lack of knowledge in bronze and silver (I don't mean this in a offensive manner) Jesus christ how <current year> are you?
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Phreak: "Typical ADCs are not required; remember when Jhin was the best champion at a time?"
>To which point, I'm calling bullshit. A riot employee that's trying his best to push his company's narrative. I bet cows are involved in the milk industry, we're onto something. Anyway, what it's needed is a ranged resourceless source of sustained damage, which is currently provided by the ADC class, a class meant to kill resilient targets such as tanks and turrets and provide a steady damage output in fights. Jhin is a burst oriented adc but what keeps him in the "turret killing" range is the fact that his autos cost 0 resources, ziggs is very similar because he swaps sustained damage with a great deal of bursty damage thanks to his passive and W. As long there isn't something else that can do all these things the adc class will be always required, azir is a mage with a sustained damage pattern but he can't adc right now due to his waveclear being tied to mana and his range too short. If we could have a sustained source of damage like cassio fangs against a turret as well and not only champions, then we could absolutely have something different taking the adc slot, but so far corki is covering that role well.
: Why not adding lighting and weather in League of Legends?
Because if my laptop bursts into flames you're gonna be the one i throw it at. *drops mic
: Live Footage of Riot Tantram checking "Innocently banned" Players
That's not real, he should ban himself for saying "fucking" and for raising his voice, very unrealistic.
: According to my team, either backing at full HP or taking own Krugs.
You forgot chasing the 20% hp survived support and get one of us killed by the remaining one teaming up with the said support wasting enough time to make them respawn so they suddenly kill another one of us so now it's them having the edge 5v3 and being fresh off the base all healed up and with their gold spent.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zelorxon,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFvjAE5U,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-04-23T14:32:45.160+0000) > > Yep, i guess my mid laner spamming pings on me because after he suicided i went to soak up the 12 minions dying to turret (breaking my jungle timing and revealing myself in the process) and then trolling me by following me right click/S&#x27;ing and not pressing buttons until i am dead means that i reached my peak and it&#x27;s my unwillingness to improve that holds me back. > > Listen dude, i understand you hate yourself and it&#x27;s completely understandable, but please don&#x27;t try to spread and project it on other people, thank you. > > Also the fact that once i reach 80+% winrate all my games are /ff@15 must mean that i&#x27;m just bad™. > > Holy shit i hate this game so goddamn much. I haven&#x27;t played in 2 weeks and my mood hasn&#x27;t been better since then, i come back for one quick game to not lose muscle memory and what i described above happens, and then i have to read this bullshit while actual unskilled people use my case as an excuse to justify them being actually bad. > The absolute state of humanity, right there. Why would I hate myself? I have a job (for now) a GF, a cute little doggo and I'm climbing through Gold right now. I too have some unlucky games and I lost some myself. I can't win every game and you won't win 100% of the time either. Don't let yourself get dragged down by one pity loss if you really "deserve" better then you will get there just by sheer determination. Also why are you personally attacking me by claiming that I hate myself pls elaborate on this.
> I have a job (for now) You are a slave to society and if you only could know how resources are mismanaged and how you are exploited i don't think you could handle the implications of all of that. > a GF She doesn't love you, she doesn't even know what love is or feels like. > a cute little doggo It's not aware of it's own existence and you basically are enslaving a lifeform for your personal entertainment and if it wasn't of any use for you you would probably not even care about it. >I'm climbing through Gold right now. It's an elo of awful skilled players, and if you only could realize that all you need to do in order to accomplish the bare minimum for your team is to not die, not lose your team's objectives, push after lv7 since you get waveclear at that point and right click turrets you would reach diamond 5 in just the minimum required time to farm games assuming that you're not getting trolled and the game actually takes place. I don't understand how any of this is related in any way to what i said also because you list all that even if unasked as if they were desirable conditions... But i don't care about that. Also i'm not attacking you, i couldn't care less... I'm just tired that i'm physically prevented from playing this game due to trolls and people after 8 years still make excuses addressing the wrong source of the problem as the cause.
: "Forced 50% WR" is just a result of reaching your peak.
Yep, i guess my mid laner spamming pings on me because after he suicided i went to soak up the 12 minions dying to turret (breaking my jungle timing and revealing myself in the process) and then trolling me by following me right click/S'ing and not pressing buttons until i am dead means that i reached my peak and it's my unwillingness to improve that holds me back. Listen dude, i understand you hate yourself and it's completely understandable, but please don't try to spread and project it on other people, thank you. Also the fact that once i reach 80+% winrate all my games are /ff@15 must mean that i'm just bad™. Holy shit i hate this game so goddamn much. I haven't played in 2 weeks and my mood hasn't been better since then, i come back for one quick game to not lose muscle memory and what i described above happens, and then i have to read this bullshit while actual unskilled people use my case as an excuse to justify them being actually bad. The absolute state of humanity, right there.
: When you're tilted and need someone to blame
-Instrumental- There is something stupid.../ in soloQ.../ Who you gonna blame?/ NOOB JUNGLER!/ PAPA PAA PA PAA PA PAA PA PAPAPA PAAA PA PAA PAA PAA PA PAPAPA PAAAA PA PAAAPA PAAPA I ain't afraid of not pushing the wave after lv7.../ I ain't afraid of not pushing the wave after lv7..../ ...
Hibeki (NA)
: Its official boys, the Reddit has admitted to fascism and censorship
Reddit is the biggest and worst cancer the internet ever faced, maybe facebook stands with it together at the first place, a throbbing pulsating tumor that disgraced the internet since it appeared on it. Whoever ever used reddit is a subhuman moron, no excuses.
: {{champion:99}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:1}} <--here are the REAL supports
Annie IS a support, veigar is somewhat borderline viable since you can stack your passive on the enemy but i wouldn't recommend it in an elo where people struggle to move their champ around... Lux... who the fuck even plays lux anyway?
: Yes and it is a BITCH trying to win when your teams are incompetent fools that need you to babysit them.
I wanna perform a magic trick, pay attention. Now, i haven't seen your match history yet, but when i'll take a look at it i will find: -Around 150 cs in 30 minutes -No tiamat on champions that require tiamat. -A relevant amount of kills AND deaths, not justified by the game's duration. -Some cookie cutter build, bonus points if you built the wrong type of defensive stats against the opponent. -Some wonky ass rune setup, and most importantly, NO DEMATERIALIZER EVER on champs that specialize in waveclear or struggle heavily with waveclear. Besides that, i will already find an answer (i know it already anyway, this is why you're the elo you're at, trolls aside) by checking those basic stats that provide ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATIONS WHATSOEVER about your gameplay, but i want you to tell it to me with your own words: what happens at level 7 and what do you do at level 7? I'm going to take a look at it, i'll be right back billy. edit I saw your match history, now i think i need a sip of something strong.
: The only way to carry is if those on your team aren't deadbolted to the floor
Nah bro, if your team recalls instead of ending the game it's just you being bad. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Y7uR5jN3-i-need-someone-to-explain-me-why-running-it-down-is-bannable-but-refusing-to-end-a-ranked-is-not See? the community overwhelmingly thinks so. I'm the bad guy for being an actual league of legends player and wanting to play the game. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/nJEEjs7M-my-mid-laner-just-went-07-against-an-afk-ama-we-lost-btw Trolls don't exist, it's just you being bad. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Kiy5ZMuR-quick-gameplay-thoughts-march-3?comment=0091 The trolls removal and punishment system works just fine. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/FuH75bEZ-riot-trying-to-make-excuses-for-trolls-just-having-a-bad-gamec?comment=00040000 The community isn't composed mainly by non-gamers that give negative fucks about the game and people that care about having a fun and healthy game. And i'll stop it here because i don't want to break my C and V keys.
Vanjie (NA)
: Sad To See Almost No One Enjoying LoL
Yep, must be the runes... Not the fact that the playerbase is composed by 90% trolls and retards and generally people that aren't here for the game and shouldn't be allowed to play the game in the first place, 8% bad players and something around 2% decent players.
Onecimus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zelorxon,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=FuH75bEZ,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T02:11:07.873+0000) > > This is so 2018 it&#x27;s almost poetic. > Can&#x27;t wait for the earth to bolt out of it&#x27;s orbit (FYI: it&#x27;s round, it&#x27;s not flat despite what you firmly believe) and crash into the sun, this is the only hope we all have. Nice comeback bro. Super cool to see that while I have taken the time to present you with real factual statements, you think you can have the upper hand in a conversation by attempting to belittle someone by throwing out a straw-man argument. Clearly you have won the internet with that fallacy. Oh wait...
I feel sad for you, because if it was some years ago i would have assumed that you were trolling, but you kids nowadays are too stupid to even troll, i don't even know what is what you're doing... I also feel sad because you actually invested a moderate amount of time writing all that pile of excuses and bullshit that no one beside a moron would ever believe, and i also find sad your copypasted reddit phrases you probably think are cool or relevant in any way because another lowlife made you feel bad because you somehow managed to say something even lower than that guy. I feel sad, and scared, because if the future is in the hands of kids like you, that one day they will eventually become adults... Welp, don't make me think about it.
Onecimus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=FuH75bEZ,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-04-14T13:09:21.934+0000) > > So many of your examples are NOT intentional feeding that I am not going to even bother trying to help you see the difference. I will. :D Just an FYI OP: I'm going to assume every piece of information that you gave means you think they were trolling, as it was important enough to **remember** and **write down**. > -The 174cs at 35 minutes lich bane sivir that dies at enemy red when all 3 lanes are pushed at our inhib and goes &quot;Whoops i was trying to get red ^^&quot; while she killed you at least 6 times by not autoing or using spells in teamfight until you are dead 174 CS is not terrible, especially if she got dumpstered. Lich Bane is not a terrible idea in theory. And I doubt the last part is honestly true, but even if it is, why are you paying so close attention to what your teammate is doing? Maybe you died because you aren't paying close enough attention to yourself. > -The 70 cs in 20 minutes 0/7/0 singed that refuses to build tiamat as first item vs urgot and blames the fact that he lost inhib at 12 minutes when he blatantly mocked you for telling him to just build tiamat and farm I don't even know where to start with this one but: Singed plays differently anyway, he dies alot by nature, and I have never seen one buy tiamat, so... that was more you trolling. > -The tristana that takes your red and then ints it to the enemy shaco/heimer bot lane suiciding with her premade supp How do you know she inted? Besides "she shouldn't have fought/been there." > -The tryndamere that&#x27;s getting spanked all game long and when you manage to kill top lane and the enemy jungler and you use herald in his lane and the inhib is 4 autos from falling goes &quot;NOOB JUNGLE HELP BOT!&quot; while they are both 0/6/0 and there is no excuse on earth to not kill an inhibitor and TPs there just to int one more kill and kill you since you had to overstay without being able to kill the 70hp now inhib alone That's frustrating, sure, but he was just toxic. > -The nomad&#x27;s medallion jhin mid that got ganked successfully 2 times by you at lv3 I don't understanding your point here. > -The support malphite that goes full ap, ults 1v5 and then goes &quot;noob team where are you guys?&quot; when nobody was even near I think every Malphite player ever has ulted in only to realize his team wasn't there. Also, AP Malphite support is scary. If the enemy ADC doesn't build MR, he can easily one shot them. I'm surprised it's not very meta atm honestly. > -The teemo and miss fortune that refuse to push an exposed inhib after an ace and go farm side lanes after having ignored them all game long and then recall Again, not trolling. Just either didn't understand the importance of objectives or didn't notice the inhib. > -The syndra that starts following you in the jungle right after you just helped her take her turret and she&#x27;s now grabbing your camps and tossing them away Unless she did this for an entire game (which I doubt she did) she was probly just trying to grab a few more cs. Greedy, sure, but not troll. Also, you do know she does **damage** when she throws them... right? > -The 4 man premade that starts following you in the jungle since minute 0 and the game ends at 12 minutes since the enemy is just pushing mid Nice, your first real example of a troll. Cool story. Report them so it can be counted against them. > -The 5 games loss streak that had games last no more than 15 minutes since all 4 people in your team were trolling and actively trying to lose and not even trying to play the game The only thing all of those games had in common was you. So, maybe this is your second example of trolling... if you're calling yourself out. > -The 0/7/0 akali mid against the afk ryze since minute 0 Numbers don't matter? I'm assuming the jungler just kept coming in and killer her, and her lack of skill lost it for her? After two deaths it wouldn't even be difficult (depending on the jungler) to two shot her. > -The essence reaver/tear/blade of the ruined king thresh adc What's your point? Thresh is a jack of all trades, he can build like 17 different ways and be good. Or are you asking for an enforced meta where if you don't build optimally you get banned? Because... no. > The list can go on and on You have **more** examples of people not trolling? ME TOO. probly about 80-90% of my games in fact. > I have nothing against a legitimately unexperienced player losing hard against someone. That&#x27;s just natural and expected, nothing wrong with that. > (Sure we got brainwashed into thinking that somehow losing that way is the player&#x27;s fault, but unluckyly for me i&#x27;m not like that.) Really?
This is so 2018 it's almost poetic. Can't wait for the earth to bolt out of it's orbit (FYI: it's round, it's not flat despite what you firmly believe) and crash into the sun, this is the only hope we all have.
: Your jungler's pint of view
GUYS. LEARN. HOW. TO. MANIPULATE. A. WAVE. LEARN WHEN TO PUSH AND WHEN NOT, LEARN HOW TO CRASH A WAVE AND MAKE IT PUSH BACK. PUSH AFTER LV7. JESUS, GODDAMN FUCKING CHRIST. The informations are out there, they are one click far from you, they are out there, i promise.
: How to make your lane gankable -your jungler.
What a skilled jungler you are, i'm glad you are not even aware that crashing a wave is a thing and you didn't even spent a word on it, what a useful advice, thanks! Oh also don't mention pushing the wave after lv7, what is it even about? Who knows?
: I mean there's a difference between someone actively trying to win but just gets dumpstered on by the enemy laner and someone who dies and then stops trying at all.
Who i am referring to are: -The 174cs at 35 minutes lich bane sivir that dies at enemy red when all 3 lanes are pushed at our inhib and goes "Whoops i was trying to get red ^^" while she killed you at least 6 times by not autoing or using spells in teamfight until you are dead -The 70 cs in 20 minutes 0/7/0 singed that refuses to build tiamat as first item vs urgot and blames the fact that he lost inhib at 12 minutes when he blatantly mocked you for telling him to just build tiamat and farm -The tristana that takes your red and then ints it to the enemy shaco/heimer bot lane suiciding with her premade supp -The tryndamere that's getting spanked all game long and when you manage to kill top lane and the enemy jungler and you use herald in his lane and the inhib is 4 autos from falling goes "NOOB JUNGLE HELP BOT!" while they are both 0/6/0 and there is no excuse on earth to not kill an inhibitor and TPs there just to int one more kill and kill you since you had to overstay without being able to kill the 70hp now inhib alone -The nomad's medallion jhin mid that got ganked successfully 2 times by you at lv3 -The support malphite that goes full ap, ults 1v5 and then goes "noob team where are you guys?" when nobody was even near -The teemo and miss fortune that refuse to push an exposed inhib after an ace and go farm side lanes after having ignored them all game long and then recall -The syndra that starts following you in the jungle right after you just helped her take her turret and she's now grabbing your camps and tossing them away -The 4 man premade that starts following you in the jungle since minute 0 and the game ends at 12 minutes since the enemy is just pushing mid -The 5 games loss streak that had games last no more than 15 minutes since all 4 people in your team were trolling and actively trying to lose and not even trying to play the game -The 0/7/0 akali mid against the afk ryze since minute 0 -The essence reaver/tear/blade of the ruined king thresh adc The list can go on and on, i played like 2K games since 2013 and i had like less than 100-200 games where i wasn't trolled or had people play super lazy and put minimum effort without a single care in the world about winning, and i'm not even talking about mechanical proficiency, i'm talking about basic stuff like pushing the wave after lv7, right clicking turrets, pressing buttons in the general direction of the enemy or coming at objectives when called. I have nothing against a legitimately unexperienced player losing hard against someone. That's just natural and expected, nothing wrong with that. (Sure we got brainwashed into thinking that somehow losing that way is the player's fault, but unluckyly for me i'm not like that.)
NotSid (NA)
: "After realizing we had oversexualized Kai'sa, we've decided to redesign her"
Is anita still a thing? didn't that hag publicly admitted that she was doing it all for the money and she didn't believed a single word of what she said and she was just sockpuppeting for whoever was paying her checks? Did she already burned all the money she scammed and she's back on on the ring?
: The main issue with riot's cowseps response...
Yeah dude, playing disco nunu is perfectly acceptable, don't let those toxic noobs in your team bully you out of playing what your heart desires, express yourself baby, stay positive summoner! And if you guys lose? Oh well, you can't win every game right? You just had a bad game, and dodging is sometimes necessary if you want to win, elo hell doesn't exist after all, we're not manipulating matchmaking, not banning trolls in order to make elo hell an actual thing and force a 50% winrate on every player, we even released an article about it! ~~After all, we had a majority of morons believe us for 8 years straight, what could possibly worry us?~~
Rioter Comments
: All of cowseps accounts banned by riot Korea after he exposes korean toxicity.
I love how the word "suicide" in russia and "just having a bad game" by riot are used in basically the same way.
: Real S**t
AHAHAHAHAHAHA RIOT STILL THINKING THAT MOST OF THE LEAGUE COMMUNITY IS HERE TO PLAY THE VIDEOGAME AND TO PLAY TO WIN. Hilarious.
: Then how would you activate Predator?
Usually you're not going predator on an adc/low cd mage like ryze/cassio/eve/swain or on someone that needs in combat mobility, that would be like saying then how you make use of predator if you pick magical boots and you're locked out of predator until 10 mins.
: We were talking about the potential of a bit of a larger boot exploration recently. I'd agree that the choices aren't exactly exciting, though they do allow you to make meaningful choices to support your champions strengths or to shore up weaknesses for your champ specifically, or based on the team comp you were facing. Atm it's hard to just be like "omg rework all booties", since they serve a pretty important role in your itemization decisions, but if you were given a blank slate to work on them, what would some of your ideas be?
How broken would it be to have the old furor on boots but with a windowed duration? I was thinking of a 2-3 seconds duration with a 3-5 minutes cooldown just like flash or similar. It activates like predator.
Zertryx (NA)
: Riot ... Can We Talk About Towers?
Push the wave after lv7, right click turrets, go baron after an ace, inhibs>all.
: Oh i read his posts all the time. Argue against them all the time too. Usually ends up going absolutely nowhere.
Don't. It's just when women start argument out of the blue or raise problems that don't exist, it doesn't matter at all the subject of the question, the focus is to attract attention, positive or negative no matter the cost. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_ignoring
: If there's one Skinline I'd like to see Riot Expand it would be the Gothic Horror skinline.
Jobriq (NA)
: PSA for people with a Tahm Kench on their team
If you want to be complete add in the post that going footwork on tahm jungle isn't trolling but it's actually one of the correct ways to go and running it down mid to show tahm how much he's trolling isn't the right response. For awareness.
: Just because a champion isn't mechanical doesn't mean they are braindead
SSSSSH!!! Don't say that! Or else people like tarzaned and the high elo gang won't have anything else to brag about and attract viewers!
: It's not even that. Only one Zed Q hits a minion before hitting Corki so the Zed buff wouldn't have changed anything, and Corki has Cloth Armor not Ninja Tabi so Tabi nerf wouldn't change anything again. He usually posts good threads but this one is just low effort garbage.
In your last sentence there is a statement which is 100% true and a statement which is 100% false.
: Shhh. Dont go against the top laner narrative. Rubick has flat out said he wants tops to be able to 1v5. They crazy people up there.
yeah he's such a good player that ignores completely that ranged will ALWAYS beat melee and this is a matter of game tempo and rotations to win the matchup and not sheer 1v1. Also the fact that corki invested his resources (gold in this case) to build ninja tabis which means that he will need to use more mana to waveclear while zed is manaless, he won't have his sheen to poke zed so it means that zed is granted a chance of survival it's just a noob silver hadstuck observation by me, nothing to pay too much attention to. Also if you want to crack a good chuckle go read his other posts, but don't reply them, this could feed his pathological need for attention.
Arammus (EUW)
: if riot is going to answer here i bet its 100% "korean server isnt in na's job sorry"
As funny as it sounds KR is the best server out there as for game experience, in NA and EUW you get constantly trolled 24/7 and trolls KNOW they can abuse you in every way they please because refusing to come at baron after an ace or recalling instead of ending the game or holding spells until you're dead is "just a bad game loool you're a just a bitter noob looool we can't ban for that" but instead calling them retards or telling them to go fuck themselves is punished instantly because fefees>videogame. (not counting that before normies swarmed the internet we said MUCH worse stuff and everything was good and everyone was happy.) KR server is actually blessed to not have riot's filthy hands on it.
: ***
If you only knew the amount of retards that inhabit this world and play this game you would be probably scared of waking up in the morning or you would start doing drugs. ignorance is bliss.
Cowsep (NA)
: Cowsep's Response AND a great chance to talk about KOREAN SERVER toxicity!!
No wait a second, let's sit down and think for just a moment. I wrote BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of posts about me getting trolled by people and either they went completely unnoticed or i got flamed/insulted/mocked by dogshit retards that aren't worth a fart of mine. And then cowsep (hi baby how are you doing? VoHiYo ) comes here and not only the threag gets manipulated into being considered verbal toxicity (nobody cares about the ur mom=boom) instead of actual trolls and gameplay toxicity which is the actual and main reason why this game is enjoyable like pouring sand in your eye. Cool. Btw i verse in the same situation, i have plenty of evidence of games that got intentionally lost just to piss me off but unless they managed to sneak through the moderation they got promptly deleted, if anybody is interested i can reupload the stuff again. And then people wonder why i haven't played the game for a week despite being bored to death. SJWs AT THE POWER!!! YAAAY!
: in game toxicity has grown to a point where players attack the actual game devs
Aaaaaah, the fresh smell of "League of Legends is the first videogame i've ever played and i was born in 1995 or after" (Taunty)
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zelorxon,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQo1Qquo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-03-17T01:00:41.521+0000) > > I play it on duelingbook, duel links feels kinda &quot;cheap phone/facebook game&quot; to me, but yeah, the meta is 100% imba and profit oriented, hope you have your 240 for 3 ash blossoms unless you want to lose 3 turns and lose the game by turn 5 if you play it with real cards :^) Duel Links leaves the broken cards for character events. Which is why Cyber Dragon was never released in Duel Links.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQo1Qquo,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-17T01:27:26.723+0000) > > Duel Links leaves the broken cards for character events. > > Which is why Cyber Dragon was never released in Duel Links. I don't mind broken cards, what i don't like about yugioh at the moment is that it's a race between who manages to put half his deck on the board by his turn 2, the last arrived either better have a good comeback or it's gg, also the fact that most casual flavor-oriented decks such as a blue eyes or a toon deck in the end are basically inferior versions of the top 10 decks so you can play them for fun but you also have to be aware that their winrate will be <50% and that they will be basically a 95% power copy of one of the meta decks, bye bye games where you put your 2000 def monster, a trap card and a spell card covered to confuse the enemy and pass the turn. I miss those simpler times.
: You're lucky you missed Zoo format my friend. 0/10 would never do again
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQo1Qquo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-17T01:01:33.102+0000) > > You&#x27;re lucky you missed Zoo format my friend. 0/10 would never do again But just in time for x3 ash blossoms-kaiju-board spams!!! :D HYAHAHAKYHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHAIHIHAIHAHAHAHAHAKYAHAHA
: Duel Links is the most balanced Yugioh will ever be at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQo1Qquo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-17T00:46:34.899+0000) > > Duel Links is the most balanced Yugioh will ever be at this point. I play it on duelingbook, duel links feels kinda "cheap phone/facebook game" to me, but yeah, the meta is 100% imba and profit oriented, hope you have your 240 for 3 ash blossoms unless you want to lose 3 turns and lose the game by turn 5 if you play it with real cards :^)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQo1Qquo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-17T00:46:34.899+0000) > > Duel Links is the most balanced Yugioh will ever be at this point. Haven't played yugioh in 10 years starred up duel links a month ago. I'm sooo bad
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EQo1Qquo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-17T00:48:58.849+0000) > > Haven&#x27;t played yugioh in 10 years starred up duel links a month ago. I&#x27;m sooo bad The game is changed completely lol, i didn't recognized it at first when i saw it since i stopped playing it in high school.
: I mean plenty of people understand concepts like board control in trading card games and would know why such a card is shit especially when there are life point targeting cards that deal more damage Though its also a genre of games where they "patch" out decks by releasing superior cards or counter cards. Its a bit worse than League in that way, League at least tries to be a similar game to its release and I can still play Ezreal similar to how I did back in S2. If I ran decks I ran as a kid in Yu-Gi-Oh against someone using a meta deck it wouldn't even be close, there's all kinds of new fusions and mechanics you have to factor in that just exist to keep selling cards and force you to keep up with the competition. It feels really tacky. Hell even Hearthstone does this and they're capable of patching.
Despite yugioh being powercreeped to death and forcing you to play the top 7 decks or lose by turn 5 if you're lucky (at least riot got this right) and being 100% a pay to win game (this is why i use duelingbook)... I'll put it in more everyday terms. I could take a league player and lock him in a room supplied with fresh water, fresh air and all sorts of nutritious foods, also all the necessary equipment for body hygiene: i would probably open the door and find the guy starved to death.
0oz (NA)
: thats not how the meme works {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
B A Z I N G A Bottom text.
: The current Aatrox experience.
Huh. Interesting that you identify the problem with that. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with him not having a proper build, a decent build path, a decent items scaling, a kit that synergizes with the items he builds, his damage being wonky and gimmicky and relying more on the enemy not knowing what the champ does and his numbers until they overstep and suicide into you, having his kit powercreeped to oblivion or his ult basically being non existent while having a passive that is 100% unreliable in a best case scenario and that relies on the enemy taking the wrong action against it rather than having its power centered on the champ's player. You can say that his utility inside of a team is his splitpush, but not only he gets outclassed by every splitpush champion and having to rely on tiamat which ultimately ends up as a dead item since his build doesn't allow him to build all dps or tanky or a mix of both forcing him to focus 100% on his snowball and taking objectives early despite him being weak in lane and not scaling well in late game, while having his champion-copy in tryindamere which does everything aatrox does but with more consistence and allowing him to skip entirely on the tank itemization since his ult which is basically a good version of aatrox passive taking care of that in the brief skirmishes he's forced to take part late game or when he gets stopped while splitting. I'm glad to know that his problem is his inability to facetank the damage despite him not being a tank and not having a definite class identity in this game either so you don't really excel in anything but at the same time you're not even a jack of all trades since his kit is lackluster to say the best. Thanks for your input, it has its uses.
Rioter Comments
: Why are there so many intentional feeders, stealth afkers and champion select trolls in this game?
STEALTH AFK, THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE TERM! I always called it "afk walking" or just trolls, people that stop playing the game yet they still move on the map doing nothing on purpose not pushing the wave after lv7 and starting to reduce resources on the map by stealing your jungle camps when they have a fat wave in their proximity that is chipping and getting eaten by the turret if you call them out. I stopped sending support tickets to point out trolls since riot just replies to me either a canned message wishing me the best of luck (happened 2 mails that were ctrl+c and ctrl+v) or they just straight up tell me "Sucks to be you lmao we can't do shit about it lol". Apparently for the clown community it's just me being bitter and bad (coach btw) because it's obviously my fault that after having helped my syndra to take mid turret she stops farming (and therefore pushing after lv7) at 60 cs and ends a 30 minute game with 100 cs despite her being able to easily oneshot the wave by pressing 2 buttons on it (only highly skilled people can do that). ~~I'll just pass on the fact that after i asked her to go back to her lane because she missed 6 waves already she started following me trying to steal my farm and grabbing my camps resetting them, that's just me being a noob it's ok~~ Nice nickname btw.
: Now, the rest of the plan is simple...
PSSST! Hey, yes you! Come here kid... Do you want some... uuhm... Pushing the wave after lv7? It's good stuff i promise, all the challenger kids are doing it!
: the bottom two signs are too small to read that on ... :(
You further confirm my theory that league players are incapable of pressing mouse and keyboard buttons. Try pressing left click on the image, and when you are in game try pressing right click on turrets: you'll be amazed by the results!
: How 2 Siege
You forgot step 5: 5. Die as the rangeds on your team are pussying out and they're not autoing the 20% hp turret or they just walked further up past their max auto range or they just straight up went to damage enemy champs for some reason. (Ignoring the incoming enemy minion wave grants extra points.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zelorxon,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QZJ4PaOJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-13T15:10:11.856+0000) > > Plat 1 is what bronze 5 would look like if riot actually banned all the trolls/retards that play this game but give 0 fucks about it and shouldn&#x27;t be part of the playerbase in the first place. Bronze & Silvers don't even troll. They just need to learn how to play this game properly. > Seeing diamonds and plats cry about &quot;PLAT IS NOT LOW ELO BWEEEEEEH&quot; is basically like seeing a 4 years old that goes to a grown up man and punches him on the leg and says &quot;i&#x27;m taller than you!&quot; and the guy goes &quot;no you&#x27;re not&quot; and the kid throws a tantrum about how the adult man is a toxic noob and he asks him to post his opgg while he rolls on the ground covering himself in dirt and making a puddle of tears. wtf is this ??? to begin plat and diams are low elo... and most would agree. But its dosn't mean its so low like silverino.
>Bronze & Silvers don't even troll. They just need to learn how to play this game properly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARPCjp0ppEE
Show more

Zelorxon

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion