Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shadòw (EUW)
: of all colors you could have chosen... why green
I use paint. Green was the most visible one. (plz no hate (guess it's too late...already got a downvote{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} )).
Rioter Comments
: You just need to convince everyone to play Taliyah. That's been my mission for the past few weeks and months on these boards. I call it the ~~crusade~~ Talisade
I actually got her by rerolling 3 champ shards so started on her too. she's alright. not sure if she fits my play style (i prefer drain tank battle mages like swain or vlad)
: Can you please tell me the name of the cartoon? i think i just found out what i will do this weekend.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What do you mean trade? You just got robbed and left with nothing.
Rioter Comments
: Hes the hero noxus needs but not the one it deserves right now
Everything changed when the demacians attacked. But when Noxus needed him the most, he vanished .....to become BATMAN!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://68.media.tumblr.com/f478fbbfa7657a4e9ac41d248f602e61/tumblr_o4vb0mMziM1qe6vjyo1_500.gif
http://gph.is/22VahwO
: Lesee, Syndra does 1,260 magic damage with 7 spheres at a max rank ultimate and no AP Galio can eat that up no probs. There, math done. ######I hate math.
No one asked you to do math in the first place. Also you had a larger chunk of text ready for me, didn't ya?
: I said **Galio** not **Yasuo**. In fact, gimme a moment, I'm gonna crunch some numbers.
It was just a meme, bro....I will now prepare my body for the wall of text.
: It wouldn't work on Galio anyway. Magic damage doesn't exist to him.
*proceeds to get one shot by a fed syndra with 7 balls ult*
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
narter4 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=abdul569,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=54W4pWaR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-14T15:28:53.094+0000) > > A missed oppurtunity from my part. maybe next time! So how do you make pictures and gifs w/o needing to click the link?
depends on the site and browser you're using. For firefox, I would right click then choose 'copy image location' then paste. might be different for other browsers.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I had to carefully read the link to make sure it wasn't broken and actually a rickroll.
A missed oppurtunity from my part. maybe next time!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: now i have to remember this post so i can find it in a year
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So Thresh has a 53% win rate and 30% play rate
I feel like, with the rise of Rakan, a champ who naturally counters him (ie. thresh) would go up in win rate. For play rate, just like lee and ahri, thresh has always been a popular support.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Oryiah (NA)
: Gaming Communities From a Girl's Perspective - Please Read
I like the post. However, I find that people who say such things are the same people who want to find something to blame anything on, apart from themselves. Someone's rank, their score, their champion of choice etc. It's unfortunate that gender happens to something people can attribute blame on. That's my input on the whole matter.
: I wish you were on EUW...i would insta-add you. And no, not for the reasons you pointed out. I simply find playing with girls much more comfortable as they don't complain about their teammates as much and you can talk with them without them being like "Hey, what are you gay? No sincere emotions you cuck!" and it's just psychologically so interesting in a conversation especially since we're both introverted seeing as you described yourself mostly similarily to me. (Shouldn't post this on Boards but i don't care when making a point.) You have my complete respect. A few ways how to get around the Desperate Ones is that you propably shouldn't go around announcing you're a girl. Not saying you are, just a precaution. :P And as you know, guys discriminate no-matter what. This Boards post won't make it everywhere to everyone. Your games won't change most likely because you made a good point here. Just ignore what the kids have to say and mute them the instant you hear the first insult/discriminative statement because then they've become report-eligible. I usually just say "Muted and Reported." and that's it. Hopefully you'll keep having fun. Good luck!
Did you just say guys discriminate no-matter what? I'm a guy and i don't discriminate! (kappa). Well you seem a nice enough person so you can add me if you want (im from euw too). I enjoy playing the most when everyone's nice to each other so if you don't playing with a bronze scrub, I will be happy to accept.
: As a girl with VERY many flaming bans (10) i can confirm its when someone judges you over your gender things get bad. I can stand flaming, feeding, Teemo, whatever - but its the sexual harrassment and objectification that gets to me. I have this bad tendency of fighting fire with fire, which is the source for every single ban i've recieved. I've simply given up revealing my gender most of the time. I never speak with people on the internet anymore - all they need is your voice and they start falling in love, fantasizing, etc. The worst thing is that *it is a recurring theme*, too. The actually nice guys out there that'll flame you for going 0/8 top all get hidden under the sea of people that'll use sex/gender/pms related insults as the reason for whatever ridicule you recieve. Take my last ban as an example: a close friend for a year had been cheering me on, giving me advice and comforting me when i tilted. Eventually i managed to climb to Diamond V - (Twinity Ferce was my name). And here everything turned on its head. He was angry. No, not just angry - straight up toxic. Im not Dia. I dont belong in the same rank he peaked in. Its wrong, i just got really lucky and got carried a lot during my climb through plat 1 and subsequent promition series. Im Plat, not Dia. After all, i'm *just a Girl*. It devastated me. I had finally climbed to the level where i could duo with my mentor figure and he dod this. My focus and performance went to hell. I went from a 87% win rate to 48% in one week. When i fell back to Plat 1 i immediately got back into promotion series - but fell apart when he said "told u you dont belong here" and got myself banned. That was the last time i revealed my identity or spoke a single word to someone on the internet. Its the only way you'll be treated like _just another person_ - by blending in with the guys. Of course, as the community consists of mostly male players, once my comment is seen it will be downvoted into oblivion. After all, i'm just a girl. Sorry for any potential typos or poor grammar. Typing on a touch phone is not as easy as using a keyboard.
damn that's harsh. I just want to ask whether he explicitely said it was because of your gender or if he was just didn't want to queue with you in general? I've seen people use the 'rank arguement' to not want to duo with someone (sometimes on the boards) 'you're just D5' when the person saying it was D3 was my most memorable moment (not to me, I'm just a bronze scrub. Not even a smurf). If you rather not talk about it then I understand. On a side note, judging by the name you're using for your post you want to reduce how toxic you are. I find having nice teammates helps dramatically. If you have an account on EUW, I would be happy to accept a friend request and play a few normals. Concidering you have a much higher rank than me, if anyone's going to be flamed, it's going to be me. Up to you and if you don't then I hope your reformation goes well!
Rioter Comments
: That was most likely me, if it was the curtains next to the fountain. I was waiting for a good moment to ult in when Shen came up, but it seems my spirit sword might have given me away.
But thanks to the spirit sword, I think I managed to go unnoticed...I hope. I'll turn into a bird man if things go awry and you guys hide under my birds draining rito's life and feeding them to me.
: Warding you say? That means... You wanted to install some hidden cam there...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/clssfd.gif
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Time to throw some shade bois
abdul569? more like abdulnooneknowswhothefuckyouare569
: the swain E is even worse lul
The swain E is such 'invisible' damage. no one realises they're being chunked until it's too late (this coming from a swain main, I've once had an enemy with 200ish hp go 'nice flash' when i landed my E...he died soon after).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Twitch already gets that on q
but imagine the e spam. 'oh you survived my e but your friend didn't?' lmao
Rioter Comments
: Lol I'm not even joking I built it on him just to see in the practice tool just in case they snuck it in. Like Heimer and AD or Zac and HP or Soraka and AA distance.
oh what are the heimer and AD and sora and AA distance easter eggs? (was sora the one, the larger the distance the bigger the banana? don't know what heimer's is)
abdul569 (EUW)
: Boards at the moment
For those who haven't watched Rick and Morty, There's a box that summons a Mr Meseeks. Mr Meeseeks help you out with whatever task you give them and then they die after completeing them. Existence is pain for them, so they want to complete their task. In one episode, The meseeks couldn't help so he brought in another meseeks to come help who in turn couldn't help and so called in another etc. Hence why there are so many meseeks in the last panel because no one can understand these buffs to kat, lux etc. WTF rito....
Show more

abdul569

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion