Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Teapup (NA)
: I once had my adc ask me if I'm making coffee so I can "wake the f*** up and do your job".. as I was warding. http://i.imgur.com/by5WjQd.jpg
you need to invoke the riot spaghetti and use them to unleash that bug that allows you to land a global thresh hook. Only way you can help your adc and ward at the same time
Rioter Comments
: yes sure we all have a past but... what does this have to do with yasuo not being op?
is anything ever OP when you got a hot stripper laughing fish dinosaur pole dancing in a gif?
: I serached "yasuo isnt op" on google
Before becoming a memer, laughing Fish was famous in *cough* other ways *cough*
Rioter Comments
: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cookieclicker/images/b/b9/Chocolate_Chip_Cookies_-_kimberlykv.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130925213259 Happy?
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/eb/eb9a83c940c6cb84acd1f040fd7edf2a2f2ba5c0b611f315090ea47e89eafed2.jpg
: https://i.giphy.com/media/xT9KVmINRKGsIzd0YM/giphy.gif FTFY
I wanted a goddamned cookie not for you to remove the play button from an already working gif! https://i.imgflip.com/n9bb0.jpg
: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7b/7b1b36600a9788f48098c5051ec882937cac3d928654b086b1f614f4f0fc9d67.jpg
Rioter Comments
Solideus (EUNE)
: Could it be?! CONSPIRACY THEORY EVIDENCE SPOTTED!
Not to mention potential bc rek'sai skin: http://i.imgur.com/vzeCP4X.jpg
: I mean more than likely Rek'Sai will get a battlecast skin since it is a Void Skin line
yeah, rek'sai definitely seems the more likely but I think that figgure in the 3rd pic was also seen in bc velkoz too
Rioter Comments
: are there any tanks with really high mana pools though?
when you buy gauntlet/frozen heart and lately some of the support items, it's not too small
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh geez I thought this was posted in gameplay. Looks legit. Rito hire abdul569
it is a legit rune that rito were working on.
: Everyone will max their credit and not pay by end of game. There will be a rune market bubble by end of season and the game will collapse into a recession.
I blame the ionians. We need to stop them from entering our land. We need a wall. *picks azir, trundle, taliyah, anivia teamcomp*
Rioter Comments
: I don't think entangle stops spells
It prevents casting spells, doesn't stop spells already casting (channels). Sorry for lack of clarity
: Just some notes: How does fears, charms and taunts not count towards hindering movement? Charm and taunts forces you to mive towards the source, fears away from it. Also Taunts don't reduce movemente speed, only Galio does and they still haven't updated his tooltip for some reason. Grounded debuff stops teleport, a non-Flash summoner spell, roots don't hinder/stop Auto attacks, you just can't orbwalk.
thanks, made the edits and added some clarity for exceptions. Also roots does stop you from autoattacking. It's why snares and roots are different, otherwise there would need to have different terms for it
: Could a Red sticky this in Gameplay. So many whiners could have easy reference.
The image itself isn't too visible unless you enlarge it. But, If that happens, I'll give them a copy of the edexcel i used to make things easier
Aeszarck (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=abdul569,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3qfWIwHR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-26T16:47:53.931+0000) > > No. It only stops channels. A well timed Q can stop malz ult, kat ult etc. but that doesn't stop the kat shunpoing, flashing, using zonhya etc. Hence it's a unique type of CC which doesn't have a name so I called it an interrupt because that's what it does only: interrupt channels No, I'm saying if Katarina is walking from A to B, if she is hit by Kassadin Q, will she stop moving? If so, then it's a really short stun, like 0.1 seconds. If she doesn't, then it's a really short silence, like 0.1 seconds. EDIt: I'm promoting discussion by clarifying the type of CC is is. It's not unique. I don't understand the Boards.
She will continue moving, continue being able to use abilities, items etc. She can even use her ult immediately after getting hit by it. It's only when her ult is already being used (ie. the channel) that when Kas' Q lands that the ult is stopped.
: That's cool but : http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Types_of_Crowd_Control
That's a little outdated. It misses the differences between snares/roots/entangles. My one goes into more detail while also looks simpler and easy to understand that your link
Aeszarck (NA)
: I think Kassadin's Q is a really short stun or silence. Does it stop movement orders?
No. It only stops channels. A well timed Q can stop malz ult, kat ult etc. but that doesn't stop the kat shunpoing, flashing, using zonhya etc. Hence it's a unique type of CC which doesn't have a name so I called it an interrupt because that's what it does only: interrupt channels
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pzeSsQzxMfiA2ewmfAuyaboekuieWHaGGhIr854tcuU/edit?usp=sharing Sure.
Ooh I do like the idea of abilities doing different effects whether your passive is up or not. adds more reward to auto him to get the shield down rather than him getting it back 4 autos later and nothing changing. However with higher CDs, a more attack speed build might be used as 4 autos more valuable after CD nerfs.
Ralanr (NA)
: He needs a full VGU honestly, not just one ability change. I've actually thought of one that I thought was interesting.
i agree with the VGU but thought this would be a patch over the wounds type of change. Mind sharing your ideas? I like reading about rework ideas.
meowwow7 (NA)
: yeah but then you added multiple target damage to it
you only stun one person. the second guy can dodge and anyway why would they be in the perfect position for a straight line skillshot? It's like sure you can get a 5 man stunned with a malphite ult then call it broken but you really shouldn't be getting yourself in that position to allow that in the first place.
Ralanr (NA)
: It would gut him actually with his current kit. He has no late game dude.
would help his late game a bit, he can actually do something instead of just waiting for the right time to ult in. it allows for buffs elsewhere so might not be as bad is it seems
meowwow7 (NA)
: then people would still complain about not being able to dodge it while it's piercing them when he w's onto them and q's point blank
as supposed not being able to dodge it in his current form?
Rioter Comments
: Will there be a hide and seek gamemode?
{{champion:19}} would get permabanned
Rioter Comments
: why is ohmwrecker still here when zephyr is not?
I think it's because it's referencing to a player called ohmwrecker who got 1000 referrals. Deleting it is like updating the jaximus vo/skin and removing the 'here's to you kid' line. I think the item needs a rework though.
: Star Guardian Files added into PBE
the formation of the stars look kinda like reksai. especially that pink triangle tint in the middle.
: When you're at school, but you're the only one that plays League
okayd (NA)
: Maybe you guys missed it? I've had that happen a few times. Also, did Shyv spawn in the center when you guys first spawned in? If not then that means that Shyv was considered connected. If none of this applied, ouch mate. Sorry for your loss of LP and time.
she was in the center. Garen wasn't but he dc after 1/2 minutes. also I'm pretty sure we didn't miss it since usually a yellow text pops up prompting you to remake which didn't happen
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Champions should be immigrating into Noxus rather than running from it
We don't have a proper noxian support. I'd like a reverse ivern in terms of how s/he came to be. Maybe like a travelling preacher. At first he's cheerful/optimistic who thinks wars can end via love and affection. But due to being in the wrong places at the wrong time, like going to ionia during the chem battles, then travelling to zaun/piltover and seeing how corrupt they are, going to bilgewater during the fight between gp + mf then finally rejected from demacia due to his affinity with magic, his heart becomes hardened. His final destination is noxus and after all he's been through, his personality has changed. He never loses sight of his dream to bring about peace but his actions are now distorted after all he's been through. Love and affection doesn't do anything and so he now thinks the only way to bring about peace is through war. Noxus accepts him. He rises through the ranks, teaching his magic and becoming a great leader (his speaking power is immense from his time as a preacher). His can inspire his men to victory through his words and magic. Who is he? The Noxian drill sergent.
Rioter Comments
: Velzard of Koz's Celebration of 50k Lifetime Upvotes [Come get your skins!!!]
vel, coz you just lied to me, I'm not gonna play your little game.
Rioter Comments
Show more

abdul569

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion