Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
zoliking (NA)
: I play adc and being able to hang around dealing sustained damage for an extended period of time is a rare treat. Either you poke or get engaged on. In this setup buidling crit wouldn't make any sense as it would take a lot of investment to get the gauge to fill up fast enough in most situations, but until that point any gold invested in crit would just be spent on the eventual payout without any immediate benefit. Not to mention how adcs are vulnerable to ambushes and any chance of fighting back depends on how much damage you can dish out in the first second or two of the fight. I imagine ad assissins who rely on dealing a gajillion damage before you even notice they are on you wouldn't be much use after a change like this. Overall it looks like the change you propose would disturb the balance of the game to a gargantuan degree while not really solving any problem. The RNG with crit matters mostly in scenarios that involve just a few hits, on an extended basis it evens out pretty well.
I agree that the balance and decision making would change A LOT. But it might be healthier in the long run. here's my thinking: It would mean adcs won't be as much of a priority target, allowing decision making to not be solely around the adc. Focus other enemies, and you don't have to worry about burst as much. But if you ignore them, they will hurt in the extended team fight as they should. Assassins don't have to focus the adc. There's mages, supports (seriously. Kill the soraka or janna if you can) as targets for assassins. Secondly, it will give windows of power in the bot lane so that a losing bot lane will be able to come back, without the aid of ganks. EG. the enemy adc is 3-0 (and you're 0-2) is just coming back to lane with higher stats, but you were at your wave stacking up your gauge. Then you engage at that moment since you have the crits while they didn't, giving you that window of power to beat your counterpart. Finally, kiting will be that much more important. Unlike just running away, weaving autos (orb-walking) will allow you to get that crit spike. It will seperate good from bad adcs even more.
Rioter Comments
: How to describe that feeling....
those 3 are definitely bronze boosted animals Kappa
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Alkis9 (EUNE)
: This post is actually homophobia given shape...
> [{quoted}](name=Alkis9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lblTNFPX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-03T16:23:07.646+0000) > > This post is actually homophobia given shape... Nah not really. I'm fine with having a story of two gay men. My problem was the change to his story from its old lore.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I mean, does this surprise you? Brand can take damage from Annie,ignite. Darius passive applies to Sion Zac Blitzcrank etc. Lee sin can get blinded by teemo. Corki karthus Syndra etc can get movespeed from boots. Nami can fucking fly for no reason. Many many more.
I don't like the brand taking damage from annie/ignite logic. It's like saying that me slapping your face won't hurt you because both my hand and your face is made up of skin, bone and muscles.
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: Thank you, Boards Community. (& smol giveaway - Concluded!)
233 I'm thankful that I'm almost done writing my novel ^^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Okuma (EUNE)
: Another guy brought this up and a rioter told him that they're looking into it.
> [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2OakRwgb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-08T07:01:17.808+0000) > > Another guy brought this up and a rioter told him that they're looking into it. oh ok. that's nice to know
Rioter Comments
: Low effort? Making memes is hard
fake. those are human fingers, not fish fins.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: how old is that? i mean scooby doo has better animation budget.
search up fist of the north star. it's where the omae wa mu shindeiru memes come from too (forgive me for mispelling anything)
Rioter Comments
: So you main sup?
I'm more of a fan of the playmaking support of thresh/leona/blitz meta rather than the ardent censor meta we have going on now. Top/Jung for me until support meta switches.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They can remove any item from this game but stay the fuck away from my {{item:3085}} (and {{item:3027}}) . If you don't want Runaans as adc item revert it. When i first started this game i only played jinx and always built it, then everyone kept complaining it was thrash on adc. Still didn't stop me from buying it on twitch. And here's some other champs that use Runaans in some of their builds: {{champion:17}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:432}}
True. I never thought about that. A change in item stats or design might be better in this regard.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i died to this RIP
Oto (EUNE)
: I'm glad of this meta now, thanks for reminding me.
people like looking at things in the past with rose tinted glasses, don't they? Not saying this meta is the best but the metas in the past weren't that above and beyond in quality.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bringing Nocturne up to date [LARGE REWORK THREAD]
I don't know how I should feel about giving someone both an untargetable and a camoflauge. I reckon you should create a condition to be able to use both such as change the W active to 'blocks a spell' like his current W does. And then 'he uses that spell to become untargetable for 1.5 seconds, fearing everyone after it ends' like you suggested. It rewards the mains for well timed spell shields (current one doubles attackspeed if a spell shield is successful) while not being a hurr durr i press button now you can't touch me *cough* fizz, vlad *cough* providing outplay potential and counterplay. Otherwise, good idea over all
Rioter Comments
Show more

abdul569

Level 75 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion