Sukishoo (NA)
: Not really a "Leak" when it's on the main page of the League site XD
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3f2alOiT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-27T17:40:50.227+0000) > > Not really a "Leak" when it's on the main page of the League site XD Hence the quotation marks in my title XD. I just wanted to spread to the boards that it's here.
: What do you mean removed? It's just a completely new and more interactive skill. And it looks so cool!
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3f2alOiT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-27T17:29:24.078+0000) > > What do you mean removed? > It's just a completely new and more interactive skill. And it looks so cool! I mean removed because he's no longer making a ghost out of your enemy. But I agree the new one looks cool af.
Rioter Comments
: Congrats to G2
I think TL played too cookie cutter with their drafts and game plan and just wasn't ready for the picks such swain and pyke top.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=abdul569,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uRZbeEEX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:59:30.746+0000) > > Yep. this is what the euw boards. the votes are actually higher than normal because people have become more active because of this. Used to post over there but it's just not worth it.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uRZbeEEX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:00:29.525+0000) > > Used to post over there but it's just not worth it. I know that feel. Now I lurk exclusively on NA.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uRZbeEEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:54:22.642+0000) > > link link Probably that one: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/EsLoQ9Gs-i-think-riot-should-fire-daniel-z-klein This is how the "Hot" page on boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com looks like btw: https://i.gyazo.com/28d79c6a3107dae5d0e41963b069af33.png
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uRZbeEEX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:56:27.422+0000) > > Probably that one: > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/EsLoQ9Gs-i-think-riot-should-fire-daniel-z-klein > > This is how the "Hot" page on boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com looks like btw: > https://i.gyazo.com/28d79c6a3107dae5d0e41963b069af33.png Yep. this is what the euw boards. the votes are actually higher than normal because people have become more active because of this.
: link link
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uRZbeEEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:54:22.642+0000) > > link link edited and Put the links in the post. (as you can see, the other top posts are around 4 or 5, usually less but this scandal has made everyone more active on the boards)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Little considered about Consume being usable on champions, unless they tone down the damage it deals. Edit: Link to the new bio: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/story/champion/nunu/?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier2Pos1
Looks like it has a condition beforehand. I think you need to use the stun/icecloud you see beforehand before you can chomp champions. Kind of like tham
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Because after dropping the aggro for the another player this bonus doesn't go away. If the bonus would keep going up, we wouldn't be able to juggle aggro, because any non-tank couldn't be able to survive more than 2 shots, and it don't even include damage taken from the enemies who are being dove
I think the damage drops a rank when switched. So a clean dive would, when you continiously always reset the aggro, will keep the damage to a minimum level of 1 or 2. But if you let a tank take 8 shots, then letting it switch to an adc, I believe a huge chunk of damage for misplaying so much would be warranted. e.g say damage ramp is numbered 1 to 10, a clean dive would be along the lines of 1,2,3,2,3,2,1,2 but one that isn't would be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,6. Same number of shots, but you can see the damage people would take differs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 70% slow on predator? Good lord. I hope it lasts for .1 second because otherwise that sounds completely insane. And you want to give aftershock champs even more CC? Yikes.
Numbers can be tweaked so the predator idea is fine and the concept behind aftershock doesn't have to be brittle, but anything except more damage. Also, most aftershock champs can't realistically wait out 2.5 sec to add bonus duration to their cc. people like naut tend to unload their cc all in one go or have one cc so can't use the brittle effectively (like darius).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Someone read the board's request to lower damage by 10% a little bit off
Players: We told you to lower damage by 10% Rito: Oh...thought you meant 100%
: I uninstalled League...
Wow. Rest in Peace. I know that feel when your pc decides to go haywire. Hopefully you can recover soon and see you on the rift. (Not my rift though, you filthy NA scum /s)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jaspers (EUW)
: ...That's no support. I hope his R isn't like Urgot where resistance and HP won't do anything to save you. At least with Evelynn's you an build MR, or Cho/Darius you can HP stack as a Tank.
It's a flat hp threshold, while urgot is % max hp. e.g. take a squishy with 2k hp squishy vs a 4k hp tank. Let's say pyke needs the enemy to be below 600hp to execute the enemy with his ult, while urgot currently needs the enemy to be below 25%. Therefore vs the squishy, pyke can execute him him when he's at 600hp but urgot needs him to be at 500hp However vs the tank, pyke still needs him to be at 600hp while urgot needs him to be at 1000hp. With botlane having the squishiest targets, he's best there I reckon. tldr: pyke's ult good vs squishy, while urgot's better vs tank as it should be.
: Urgot: League's most forgotten Rework
I think a simple new passive that allows the use of certain items (so he can use stuff like sterak but not tiamat) or maybe 'ranged penalties are 50-100% less potent'. It would open him up a bit in terms of build path since he's in the weird state of being a ranged melee juggernaut.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
zoliking (NA)
: I play adc and being able to hang around dealing sustained damage for an extended period of time is a rare treat. Either you poke or get engaged on. In this setup buidling crit wouldn't make any sense as it would take a lot of investment to get the gauge to fill up fast enough in most situations, but until that point any gold invested in crit would just be spent on the eventual payout without any immediate benefit. Not to mention how adcs are vulnerable to ambushes and any chance of fighting back depends on how much damage you can dish out in the first second or two of the fight. I imagine ad assissins who rely on dealing a gajillion damage before you even notice they are on you wouldn't be much use after a change like this. Overall it looks like the change you propose would disturb the balance of the game to a gargantuan degree while not really solving any problem. The RNG with crit matters mostly in scenarios that involve just a few hits, on an extended basis it evens out pretty well.
I agree that the balance and decision making would change A LOT. But it might be healthier in the long run. here's my thinking: It would mean adcs won't be as much of a priority target, allowing decision making to not be solely around the adc. Focus other enemies, and you don't have to worry about burst as much. But if you ignore them, they will hurt in the extended team fight as they should. Assassins don't have to focus the adc. There's mages, supports (seriously. Kill the soraka or janna if you can) as targets for assassins. Secondly, it will give windows of power in the bot lane so that a losing bot lane will be able to come back, without the aid of ganks. EG. the enemy adc is 3-0 (and you're 0-2) is just coming back to lane with higher stats, but you were at your wave stacking up your gauge. Then you engage at that moment since you have the crits while they didn't, giving you that window of power to beat your counterpart. Finally, kiting will be that much more important. Unlike just running away, weaving autos (orb-walking) will allow you to get that crit spike. It will seperate good from bad adcs even more.
Rioter Comments
: How to describe that feeling....
those 3 are definitely bronze boosted animals Kappa
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Alkis9 (EUNE)
: This post is actually homophobia given shape...
> [{quoted}](name=Alkis9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lblTNFPX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-03T16:23:07.646+0000) > > This post is actually homophobia given shape... Nah not really. I'm fine with having a story of two gay men. My problem was the change to his story from its old lore.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I mean, does this surprise you? Brand can take damage from Annie,ignite. Darius passive applies to Sion Zac Blitzcrank etc. Lee sin can get blinded by teemo. Corki karthus Syndra etc can get movespeed from boots. Nami can fucking fly for no reason. Many many more.
I don't like the brand taking damage from annie/ignite logic. It's like saying that me slapping your face won't hurt you because both my hand and your face is made up of skin, bone and muscles.
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: Thank you, Boards Community. (& smol giveaway - Concluded!)
233 I'm thankful that I'm almost done writing my novel ^^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

abdul569

Level 157 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion