Rioter Comments
: Because Riot supports the community addiction to damage. If Aatrox is overtuned...rathe than Nerf him, because he's exciting and a fan favorite, they buff other champs to become just as OP. To your Jax point specifically, though, Jax previously was not nerf worthy before. See the concept of a champion scaling to infinity and essentially being the literal best at dueling late game is not inherently an issue. It only becomes an issue if your early game doesn't suck. If your early game is garbo, then you can be literally the best late game champ there is. It's a trade off right? But this is where Riot drops the ball by chasing audience approval like a dog chasing it's tail. They have to make games shorter and make fighting happen earlier cuz the 15 year olds are getting bored. But then they also have to let scaling side lane champs be strong cuz those same selfish, "I'm gonna carry through a high light reel or I'm going to lose quickly" players also get mad when the game demands they learn how to team fight, control vision, and play the map. They want solo laners impact. So they need Jax to be a viable pick, but they also need his early game to not be complete trash anymore. They backed themselves into a corner by not putting their foot down and saying, "Hey guys, we hear you, and we understand, but we believe in the long run that style of change/game is not going to be healthy for gameplay and champ pools long term" It's all smoke and mirrors, all a refusal to appear as anything other than a yes man to your customers. And it breaks the game, ruins the integrity of the product. It's a short term gain for an exponential increase in risk long term. Same problem blizzard and many other top game producers have. They pass control to penny counters, who dictate that dev teams soak up as much profit as they can right now, leaving no freedom to create a long term tradition and overarching game. Think of the NFL and NBA and traditional sports like that. They change very slowly and intentionally, but because there is no competition for the quality of their product and players they sustain year after year. Not worrying about reinventing the game, but tweeking to increase gains over time
aatrox got nerfed like 5 times already. they are nerfing every champion that is strong (except riven) and then they buff all the other champions liek they did last patch
Lemexis (EUW)
: I know it's besides the point, but why would you pay 20$ to get more XP ? Experience is pointless given how terrible the level-up rewards are. If you want more BE, I suggesting investing this money into battle passes and buying champion shards with tokens. That's what I'm doing, and I can tell you if you play regularly it's by far the most efficient way to convert real money into BE.
maybe he was lvl 10 and wanted to get to lvl 30
: Why do you care? Chat is not necessary to utilize; focus on using pings. There should be a notification when a player mutes though, so you don't waste time typing to that player
kinda hard to tell people to ward baron with out chat. also kinda hard to tell ur support to switch to orecal when they get their support item full charged. also kind hard to tell the tryn to split bot while we do baron. chat is just all around a good thing if you dont have toxic people to tilt you so what the reason of mting everyone when u can just wait and see what type of people there are
: Cause people arent waiting for some toxic player who flames sombody and distract the whole team.
then you cn mtue them when they say something toxic. no need to mute ur support when they might want to say something useful to you
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The one Yasuo streamer got super popular after he killed him once
well not really he got big becuase he was good but killing faker just gave him a boost.
: They need to be stricter, right now it takes like 5 AFK's in a week for punishment. I think if anyone types something like "fuck this" or "afk" then leaves it should be an instant ban.
what if its "omg guys am so sorry but my mom is dying right now and i have to go afk" the bot will detect "afk" and ban that guy. sorry but thats not a great idea
: > [{quoted}](name=agac4234,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-03-27T18:45:56.975+0000) > > but taht agrument can be said about anyone guy 1 " wtf why do u kill people" guy 2 " wtf dude let me kill people ur literally ruining my life" I'm not even going to bother with this.
well its the same logic so when do we say u cant do that to someone?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:17:48.280+0000) > > This is what happens when we teach our children to not make dickheads eat their own teeth. You get an entire generation of wimps. > _ > "Waaaah Waahhhh he said a bad thing to me. Would the PC police please make him stop talking?"_ > _**"No Tommy, just punch him in the face til he stops. "**_ > _"But that's like hard and stuff."_ > _**"Do it next time our you ain't getting fed kiddo."**_ > > Better times. > > Better times. You _are_ aware that this "sensitivity" IS people standing up for themselves, right? Whereas before bigotry and other similar behavior was something people were taught to ignore or push under the rug to prevent confrontation, people are now standing up to it and are calling people out for being dickheads and bigots, as they should. It's terrifying the people who do use bigoted language and are being general assholes, absolutely, which is why they have caused this backlash to the "SJWs" and the "sensitive" people. They don't like having the mirror thrown in their faces when they're being called out for disrespecting others or dehumanizing other people, because it makes them insecure and challenges their preconceived notions of societal power. As I mentioned in another post on this thread though, society has been tolerating that kind of behavior for far too long, which is why this "sensitivity" has happened at such an extreme. People are fed up with being disrespected, and they're answering the bigotry and disrespect with the complete opposite type of extremism. It will level out eventually, but it first has to really hit a breaking point, and then recoil back to a middle ground where people can respect one another without mud slinging or petty aggression.
but taht agrument can be said about anyone guy 1 " wtf why do u kill people" guy 2 " wtf dude let me kill people ur literally ruining my life"
: > [{quoted}](name=agac4234,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=di94gyAv,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-03-10T19:41:08.697+0000) > > well u just have to ward diffrent places if u want to see them. like ward the river and ur own jungle to see kayn coming and u do the same with talon Duskblade makes them disables wards.
well red akyn doesnt buy duskbalde and talon gets it around 13 min becuase he buys tiamat so i dont think early game should be a problem
: It got upvoted because it perfectly describes the meta. If you ain't 100-0ing with one rotation of your combo or abusing shit that allows you to 100-0 with no problems, you don't exist.
not really true. u either have to 100 to 0 someone or be so long ranged that u can use ur abilities will be off CD by the time they get to u 1 example is xerath
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fondling Gems,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=di94gyAv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-09T23:19:46.366+0000) > > I just hate that the counter to assassins is vision, but then {{item:3147}}, a core assassin item, completely removes the counterplay to them. And certain mechanics like {{champion:91}} E, {{champion:141}} E making vision irrelevant... Duskblade or not.
well u just have to ward diffrent places if u want to see them. like ward the river and ur own jungle to see kayn coming and u do the same with talon
: Try playing her in toplane with an off-tank build. 1) Go for a defensive item 2) Then go gunblade+usual items. You should do okayish, as the sustain from doran's shield + 2ndwind+defensive item (spirit visage or omen/sunfire) will help you out a ton. After gunblade, you can still burst out squishies, and try playing her safe as hell for the first 9 levels. If your opponent missplays, and you manage to catch a lead, you can proceed to get gunblade after 1 defensive item component.
u basically said the old akali build but it was better on her becuase she actaully had healing from her passive.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: The score is 9-13 and our 1-0 kayle has a 800 gold bounty.
i was a 22/2 red kayn everyone else in the team was feeding. the match was like 33/33 with me having the 22 kills because m y team was garbage and even then it was hard for me to 1v3, u might say "wtf 1v3 OP but u forget that most adc can 2v5 with their supp and most top laners can do that too. but the thing wasnt tah ti couldnt 1v3 the thing was that even tho the teams where even i had a 3k gold bounty on me 3 FUCKING K. and master yi got 2 k from that 3 k and we lost
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Possible Wits End/Zephyr rework
ADC would abuse it. with rage blade. 100 magic dmg every 2nd AA sounds kidna OP
: "it's a free game tho"
but it is i havent payed a single penny to this company, i was thinking of buying odessey kayn because it looked sick but decided not to becuase i was going to quit anyways
: that buff to vayne was one of the most blatant skin promotions ive seen so far. she was already doing well at the time with above 50% winrate and decent pick rate, and they slapped this gigantic monstrosity on her because reasons.
clearly u didnt see the buff to lucian then lmao. vayne was in a good spot before the buffs and she became OP after them. lucian was OP before the buffs and they still buffed him
: Why Do You Play A Champion?
i main {{champion:141}} because i love being able to just go "oh they are all building tank items so i go red form and fuck them" or "oh shit wtf its AS {{champion:113}} and full AP malph, welp i guess i go blue form this game" now the thing is that blue kayn and red kayn keystones are different but dark harvest works on both of them so i usually take DH. i love 1 s hooting the enemy teams ADC with just a W Q AA and watching them write "wtf? op champion rito plz nerf" in all chat. and i love going in 1v5 vs the enemy team and W Q them for 1.5k hp and then ulting their mundo to get 3k hp back.
: By avoidance, I'm referring to champions who can utilize mobility or gimmicks such as stealth to dodge or outright avoid taking counter-attack damage from enemy champions. The champions you listed are at higher risk when engaging on their enemies than ones who can sweep in, burst, and sweep out, and end up dealing comparable damage in the end result.
well usaully the ones with less mobility have CC or are tanky. so thats the trade off.
: I don't understand why mobile/evasive champs get to enjoy strong damage values
i mean. garen does a ton of damage when his close to you and so does mundo and malph and Olaf. so my question is what do u mean by avoidence?
: What are the 20 most important things for me to climb out of iron?
honestly just play the champions u like playing and buy itmes that u need not want but NEED. think about the items that u are buying and dont always buy the same stuff
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=eOTIS,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WEoQeQEc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T12:10:48.865+0000) > > well if you didnt know in the next patch yasuo will get a nerf i dont know if its a big or a small one but at least its a nerf -3MS?
20% less dmg from Q crits idk but that sounds like alot of dmg to me
Jaspers (EUW)
: 3? Passive, PD, Bloodthirster, Overheal. Try bursting that.
who the fuvk uses over heal lmao. that rune is pretty useless vs triumph
: It's either gut her and slowly bring her back up (which they can cos she isn't poijt and click cancer anymore) or leave her with the previous 70% ban rate. You couldn't play your champ either way. It's r%%%%%ed that it's taken them this long to remove turret stealth. They will likely throw the heal onto her passive to make t more risky. And there's room to speed up her combo or give her more shroud up time
well what i meant was that riot just threw her into the gutter for having such a good W and now they are taking that W away and not giving her anything back. and not only are they taking the W away they are taking her heal away in the same patch too
Akrid415 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-06T05:09:51.858+0000) > > Yeah, most marksman tops are like that. There's gotta be a counter to it. I hate cheesy shit like that.
there is a counter to it. yasuo mages or assassins
: PBE 9.3 Aatrox Changes + Other ("Small Rant")
lets not even talk about the akali changes. she has a 43% win rate and they are nerfing her even more. with out giving her anything back like wtf? why the fuck do i even play this game anymore when riot doesnt give a fuck about the champions that they create. like why the fuck did akali have to be this OP AF champion when she wasnt even that good pre rework. and now i cant even fucking play akali because how garabge she is and she sgoing to be even worse when the new nerfs come in
: What other video games have you played in an extremely overly obessive manner?
the division. and guess whos going to quit the game when the division 2 comes out? u guessed it me
: your right the timing is vital there. otherwise she gets chain cced.
yeah but thats basically the only thing hard about her. but when u look at champions like kata yasuo or azir they have alot of hard things about them (maybe not yasuo his kinda easy to play but hard to master like riven) they have skillshots or really nard mechanics which makes them hard to master like kata blades or azir soliders but fiora doesnt have that she jut has 1 think that she has to get right once and thats her W
: she actually requires skill to play in terms of timing her engage. late game though 1v2 wise no theres no skill at that point only items talk then.
the only time she needs skill is in team fights because shes so useless in them. u can just Q into the enemy team then W to not instantly die and ur team will hopefully follow up. i dont think she requires as much skill as other champions in the game
Syrile (NA)
: The Yasuo Lie
Fiora, a champion that actually does require skill this is all i have to say. fiora literally gets everything for free. she doesnt need any skill to play
5050BS (NA)
: {{champion:83}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:6}}
vayne doesnt really counter darius if he takes ghost. vayne can easily get ganked and killed.
Ignika D (EUW)
: enemy first picked darius lets see the champions i cant take top this game {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:516}} fun for the hole family
: Easy fix regarding people who 'first time' in ranked, whether new champion or not
this is a really bad idea for new players. imagen u have 10 champions for midlane but u only play 3 and those 3 get banned now ur fucked because u dont play the other 7 chapions even tho they rae easy to play champions like annie. and u will have to dodge the game
: community: "Riot, release announcer packs! The community will buy them and we'll worship you!"
i would love to hear my fav champion announce the game for me (kayn)
Moody P (NA)
: They downvoted me for speaking the truth
no they down voted you because i had a stupid idea that would make ADC super op. imagen being able to deal the most dmg in the game and not being able to get killed because u built dmg
Kaisha (NA)
: Report the support? I thought that was league basics 101. The funny part of Yasuo is that 'fed' simply means he got 2-3 kills. Not 2-3 kills ahead, not a 2-3:1 k/d ratio, he could be 3:10 and still be 'fed' and run around insta-deleteing people. You get 2-3 kills on vel, ziggs, or bard and well... nothing changes.
not really true. he can dlete squishys because....... they are squishy. and his a late mid game champion that is really strong mid game and kinda strong early and late game. and u can delete ppl with ziggs and vel too but not as fast as yasuo becuase they are range champions
: IMO 9.2 made the game pacing so much better & was a good patch overall.
to be honest it was one of the worst patches for jungle. i can literalyl steal one of the enemy junglers buffs and thats it . they are out of the game there is nothing they can do becuase they cant fight me and if i invade they cant fight me. and its easy fotr me to steal the enemy blue becuase i play kayn so i can just ward their blue and smite it while am in the wall. (i but a ward in the blue bush which makes it much easier) and then boom i can either fight them or jst leave
: So that mages have 1 magic pen in the whole game? while Ad have billions of armor pen items aka lethality? Don't AD rush like 4 Armor pen items in succession?
no u get magic pen from {{item:3165}} when u finish it rather then {{item:3916}}
Syrile (NA)
: And how many champions have been gutted over the last year or more while Yasuo was buffed by those changes? Worse, he was already viable to some degree. And pretty much always has been. Right now, he is the highest rated ADC of all things. A 55% ban rate overall and an absurd win rate. (on LoLAlytics) Sorry but he is, in no way, in need of a buff. Total gutting is what he needs to be honest.
no champions should be gutten thats just dumb. and alot of champions are gutten becuase of pro play or low elo not becuase they rae OP but becuase they can be really OP vs bad players and vs really good teams. but no champion should be gutten
: What would I do if my champ was gutted? I'd adjust to the new changes and keep playing. Suggesting u and all Yasuo mains out there do the same.
well i mained akali/yasuo i played akali before her rework but now shes just gutten. ucant tell me that i could have expected akali to get gutten.
Rioter Comments
: that'd be a bad idea. a jungler with a selfshield a heal and dash+gapcloser+cc = is going to be really strong. an sylas is pretty versatile. i think it'd be impossible to balance him in the jungle as he can copy so many ults.
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: I assume the situation you are describing is that you started let's say red and the enemy jungler started there red and they immediately rotated to your blue while you are clearing either your red side or going for scuttle. You simply got counter jungled and you need to be aware of this possibility and be able to react to it . Let's say you start red then do krugs or raptors you then have two choices to go for either top or bot scuttle. If you go for your red side scuttle you should ward or quickly check there blue and if it is still up you know they have invaded your blue side and you should counter jungle immediately. In my plat games this is a regular occurrence. Your first clear is the most important and sets your game pace.
nope. what his talking about is when kayn just places a ward over the wall and smites ur blue or red buff with his E. am a kayn player and i do this when i see that the enemy jungler isnt vertical jungling. i just place a ward take there blue and move on to my bot side and teher is nothing they can do apart from wardint the bush on red or blue buff but that could be a wasted ward becuase not every kayn does this
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=1 800 FUN GAME,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8W7tquBb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:51:54.720+0000) > > Ahh yes, the classic "the system knows so it makes you live through hell" excuse. Stop fucking defending a toxic community. You're a part of the problem for refusing to make Riot take action against toxicity. I'm saying that your experience is not actually a "new player" experience. It's the smurf experience. If you want Riot to do something, report them. But Riot doesn't have a crystal ball to ban someone before they do anything wrong. And these new accounts still have to go through the punishment ladder system like a 5 year old account would have to. Since these accounts are so new, it's unlikely that you'll run into any accounts that have had any amount of time for the system to move them up the ladder.
nope. i was a new player like 88 months ago and i can tell u this its totally cancer it took my like a month and a half to get my account to lvl 30 and i played like 6 games everyday
saltran (EUW)
: >They wanted to reduce lvl2 jungler powers, they failed again. They wanted to nerf jg overall performance, They succeed cuz Jungle is dead. Victim complex so much right ? I wont feel bad for the role that has been the most impactful in the game for years, it was about time that jungle got the nerfs the role deserved.
u know botlane exists right? a good adc with a good support can literally 2v5. i have done it its not easy but its way easier then doing a 3v5 with mid top and jungle.
Show more

agac4234

Level 200 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion