: EU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NA
https://i.imgur.com/EfhZANd.gif {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
HAOOOGER (NA)
: Professional Gaming so boring...
Well this game isnt about kills, its about objectives and strategy. So alot of fun.
WINNNNER (NA)
: Why did you even bother leaving a comment? Internet hero here. Break rules? Theyre children being hurt by common insults when they deserve them. I hope you get half the kids in your game that ruined mine so you can feel a mere fraction of the rage that comes with this garbage game. Tool.
> [{quoted}](name=WINNNNER,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAGPUokn,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-03-08T17:16:15.387+0000) > > Why did you even bother leaving a comment? Internet hero here. Break rules? Theyre children being hurt by common insults when they deserve them. I hope you get half the kids in your game that ruined mine so you can feel a mere fraction of the rage that comes with this garbage game. Tool. I am getting them. Everyone does. Just we deal with it mature way.
: Ever vs TSM; should games be like this?
Better than watching 55 mins of poking and ward clearing
: > [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=utZbHIOV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-05T06:59:01.889+0000) > > You don't get punished just for swearing. You get punished for directing it at the other players in a negative manner. You can curse and not be harassing your team and you'll be fine, and you can harass your team without cursing and you'll get punished. Part of the problem is that people equate 'swearing' to toxicity. If you say "That was fucking stupid lol" as opposed to "that was stupid lol"...you're probably much more likely to be reported, despite both holding the same weight in your eyes, like if you just swear as a part of your natural speech (some people do). Unless you're abusive, harassing, etc, negativity (as its often relatively minor; just someone chastising) you should not be punished unless its EXTREMELY apparent game after game.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=utZbHIOV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-05T07:04:27.681+0000) > > Part of the problem is that people equate 'swearing' to toxicity. If you say "That was fucking stupid lol" as opposed to "that was stupid lol"...you're probably much more likely to be reported, despite both holding the same weight in your eyes, like if you just swear as a part of your natural speech (some people do). > > Unless you're abusive, harassing, etc, negativity (as its often relatively minor; just someone chastising) you should not be punished unless its EXTREMELY apparent game after game. Thats wrong. "That was fucking stupid lol"- cant get you punished "You are fucking stupid lol"- can get you punished Both are swearing, just one is directed at other person.
: Trash community refuses to work as a team or even team fight, teamwork or lose simple as that
You know teamfight isnt the only way to win/play game? Its sometimes worst solution in certain games. Splitpush is better solution (OPEN DA GATES). Grouping can backfire most of the time depending on team comp.
: Learn to swallow your pride and abide to the team's needs.
Well dunno what u talking about Cho had {{item:3027}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3091}} {{item:1031}} {{item:3111}}
: What do people keep saying that they want solo que?
Well, they atm blame their bad performance on premades. They hope when its solo queue, that they will suddenly get skill and climb out of bronze/silver.
: When Riot teasers the meta in New Dawn
Rengar isnt really meta after nerfs. How is Darius meta with all this mobility and CC? Draven meta? Its Naut jungle not top, so not meta. Leona isnt really popular atm, not really in the meta. Thats Graves adc, and after rework Graves isnt ADC anymore. So thats incorrect too. Only accurate things are Jax top and Ahri mid.
rompr (NA)
: I get banned for behavioral stuff in chat but i have a honorable opponent ribbon GJ Riot
What does it matter if u have Honorable Opponent? That means opponents respect your skill. You can still be douche to your teammates.
Leafie (NA)
: Why so many "Evil" alligned champions? I want some more good guys!
Kindred is not evil. Why would u call Kindred evil? Death is not evil. U have strange view of evil. Kalista is neither good nor evil. Gnar isnt evil, he is aggressive by nature.
: Why "He has returned"?
{{champion:17}} will stop him, no matter what his intentions are
: can a rioter look that up?
SpearKnimnos: x9 bot intentionally feeding Whats this supposed to mean anyway? First it doesnt make sense, cause if u wanna report 2 people from your bot lane, that can only be x8 reports. Also what gives u right to ask someone to report other people for fake reason? And yes, its fake as noone in your team was intentionally feeding. You dont even know what "intentionally" mean.
: Sign The Petition To Change The League Community.
First comment on you petition was from a toxic guy who got banned. Your petition will be signed mostly by perma banned flamers
: Why havent they fixed this.
So if u play against team with afk u get lp, but if u play with afker in team u lose nothing? How would that balance itself out then? That would only increase afking, people would abuse it like mad.
Bhoqure (NA)
: How would i report someone who is having a friend boost for them?
EVG Mike (NA)
: Need another report option.
Both are punishable and people are punished for it. It falls under negative behavior first report option on the list
: Can someone explain please
Maybe he got 10 chat restrict?
: Is this punishable?
: SILVER worse than BRONZE, Did not see that comming.
Silver was always worse than Bronze. Most silvers belong in bronze but didnt drop yet.
: Worst game ever created
Was this post necessary? If u dont like certain game, dont play it. I tried Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, i didnt like it and i uninstalled it. I didnt go on boards to swear at game. Just leave with dignity, dont embarass yourself.
: I honestly hate Riven very much and I am thankful that she is no longer popular and powerful
I always liked playing against Riven. It was free elo. Nowadays all i see are Pantheons, Fioras. Them i cant beat as easily as Riven.
: Draven + Duskblade = GG
Gotodead (NA)
: Straight to Perm Ban after getting trolled by dynamic premade
Did u ever have 14 days ban for any reason?
8eongjin (EUNE)
: Tryndamere or Nasus?
If u love 1v5 and u love top then i suggest u get {{champion:50}}
: When Ezreal and Taric lane together...they should dance "Single Ladies"
https://49.media.tumblr.com/e09010bf236e2e4b8215ccac60e4b371/tumblr_n3q7ejco981skxzuoo1_500.gif
: Loss Prevention
Why would u? His going afk isnt server side issue. Do you get Win Prevented if enemy player goes afk?
: When Ezreal and Taric lane together...they should dance "Single Ladies"
MrEly (NA)
: What is the most profitable support item?
To answer your thread question: {{item:2049}}
GlockHammer (EUNE)
: How do I beat quinn top?
Reposer (NA)
: While we're on the topic, why does Tank Akali get to exist?
When did Yasuos stop building Statikk and Infinite Edge?
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m9AeZML8,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-02T15:02:23.497+0000) > > U are freakin silver 1. Silver is worse than Bronze. I played MF support there and dominated. On my series to gold, won 2 lost 0 also I don't belong there. I started playing lol again 2 weeks ago. Last season I was gold 2. Placements suck man
> [{quoted}](name=Mody bird,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m9AeZML8,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-02T15:11:17.035+0000) > > On my series to gold, won 2 lost 0 also I don't belong there. I started playing lol again 2 weeks ago. Last season I was gold 2. Placements suck man Thats not point, trying to explain u, in silver/gold weird picks work better than in bronze. So far i played Olaf support, Wukong support, Taric top. Hell i even played Kalista mid and owned in EUNE gold. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1355068062/203646464?tab=overview I cant even play Kalista, all i did was hold shift and right click arround and i was picking triple kills. Weird picks work better in gold/silver elo.
8eongjin (EUNE)
: Stunning Towers
Bards ultimate can disable turret.
: > [{quoted}](name=Omega T33mo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m9AeZML8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T14:57:20.877+0000) > > because > https://gyazo.com/837d04ca1dd406e912f043b1fdef78cd You're in bronze 3... anything works in bronze 3... hell, I could do urgot jungle and make it work
> [{quoted}](name=Mody bird,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m9AeZML8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-02T15:00:33.676+0000) > > You're in bronze 3... anything works in bronze 3... hell, I could do urgot jungle and make it work U are freakin silver 1. Silver is worse than Bronze. I played MF support there and dominated.
: Tanks are Tanks
Give me one reason why would anyone attack tank in fight if he dealt no damage? Why not just ignore him? Tank needs to have damage too, so he would be relevant
: but that only matters in the long run, there is still nothing stopping him from feeding in my game and costing me lp when I did nothing but attempt to resolve the situation.
> [{quoted}](name=ShrimpleyPibbles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qGXA3blE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-02T06:38:31.081+0000) > > but that only matters in the long run, there is still nothing stopping him from feeding in my game and costing me lp when I did nothing but attempt to resolve the situation. Well, you know, he needs to ACTUALLY troll to be punished for being troll. Most of those who say they gonna do it, are bluffing hoping someone will dodge. But believe it, 90% of them care about their LP and MMR
Thumpin (NA)
: I get trolled, report the guy, queue up...
: If Riot is serious about getting rid of mmr boosters, then it needs a team of secret agents.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Armada,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2XFEn4RN,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-02T04:28:51.855+0000) > but unlike the mods of these boards they need to have some knowledge of the game. This was priceless.
: You guys do realized Lux probably wont get nerfed for a few months yet right?
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ecGEnAKP,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-03-01T20:59:00.116+0000) > > Wrong. Only on attack speed slows that also slow movement like Nasus W, Nunu E, Anivia R... Malphite E, Frozen Heart and Randuins work fine. You are wrong again, his ultimate negates all slows.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfram Oxford,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ecGEnAKP,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-01T21:01:59.691+0000) > > You are wrong again, his ultimate negates all slows. Test it.
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ecGEnAKP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-01T10:08:15.527+0000) > > {{item:3068}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3742}} > > Use your dodge when he uses his E to negate most of his true damage. Frozen heart is useless against Yi, as his ultimate makes him immune to even attack speed _slows_. Randuin's is also useless because of a similar reason, but currently he doesn't build crit. Ninja tabi negate 10% of the damage from auto attacks, when Yi isn't building large amounts of ad, this item is also useless. I suggest {{item:3026}} , this item offers both mr and armor, plus the main thing that gets Yi going is the reset on his ultimate, allowing him to continue to clean up. If he can't get a reset his dps goes down, and he is very vulnerable because less attack speed=less qs=cc is more effective & he can't maneuver around a team.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfram Oxford,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ecGEnAKP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-03-01T20:56:46.352+0000) > > Frozen heart is useless against Yi, as his ultimate makes him immune to even attack speed _slows_. Wrong. Only on attack speed slows that also slow movement like Nasus W, Nunu E, Anivia R... Malphite E, Frozen Heart and Randuins work fine.
: malphite is so broken its beyond any thinking he just needs to press q and e when ever he gets near a enemy and he will chunk them to death
> [{quoted}](name=3221slyfoxhomie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0T61dhtI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-01T20:26:55.655+0000) > > malphite is so broken its beyond any thinking he just needs to press q and e when ever he gets near a enemy and he will chunk them to death He complains about Riven.
: hi im Jax
Hi im Rammus I press W I say OK to Jax Jax dies
: Please explain how I am wrong. Players see something wrong, or hear something they don't like an automatically hit that report button. Please, please tell how that is doing something "properly". Man I really can't wait till some point in this community a change is made because this entire thread is proving my point. Everyone is so whiny, trying to justify their own words and reasoning. It's like every time I see a post or see a message it's like having a little sibling running to your parents because they want you to get in trouble. I don't know if you have had siblings but they will cry for nothing just to get you in trouble, and none of you are any different. If you are, please explain I would love to hear it.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathsAdvocate95,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aeeBRbNZ,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-03-01T17:36:15.715+0000) > > Please explain how I am wrong. Players see something wrong, or hear something they don't like an automatically hit that report button. Please, please tell how that is doing something "properly". Man I really can't wait till some point in this community a change is made because this entire thread is proving my point. Everyone is so whiny, trying to justify their own words and reasoning. It's like every time I see a post or see a message it's like having a little sibling running to your parents because they want you to get in trouble. I don't know if you have had siblings but they will cry for nothing just to get you in trouble, and none of you are any different. If you are, please explain I would love to hear it. Well if report was valid and person got punished, then whatever they thought was wrong, was actually wrong. If someone breaks rules, you report him, its simple. If he didnt break rules he wont get punished, if he did break them in any way, he will get punished. Its not that "everyone is whiny". Everyone just got fed up with all the toxic crap coming from some players. You need to lose that mentality "only kids are snitches". Thats now how it works. This is huge community with rules. Everyone is presented those rules when making account, everyone has to accept them if they want to play. YOU accepted those rules. You accepted that you wont be toxic or negative in any way towards anyone for any reason. This is not your middle school where you prank someone and expect he wont tell of you so he wouldnt be called "kid" or "snitch". Grow up already and accept responsibility for your actions. If you sign a "contract" , you MUST abide by it. Or you will be removed. Tell me this. You start working for a huge company, good salary, good hours, everything great. You are given contract. Now you notice in contract there is section for conflicts between colleagues. It says "If you for any reason get in conflict,argument, fight" with another colleague you will be disciplined and in some cases fired. If you are being harassed by colleague , you must inform manager/supervisor". Now few weeks after you started, colleague starts insulting you, harassing you, maybe even hits you. What will you do? Will you insult back, fight back and get fired. Or will you do things by the contract, talk to people in charge of that , keep job, and get rid of abusive colleague?
: Really?
"Because to them, they see someone hitting that report button to call for mommy" As soon as you posted this u lost all credibility. U are just upset that others are handling situation properly while u are incapable of doing so. If someone is toxic in any way, only proper solution is to report him after game. Its not childish, its mature. Just because u got salty, doesnt mean u need to be douche to other people. Mute is just so specific person wouldnt be annoyed by you. Report and getting you banned spares entire community of dealing with you.
: What exactly am I suppose to build against Yi?
{{item:3068}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3742}} Use your dodge when he uses his E to negate most of his true damage.
i am jin (NA)
: Dang, "just dodge the spears" is actually a good argument now
Why is it a problem that its hard to dodge it? Its hard to dodge Xerath W too, Leblancs distortion. What about those targeted abilities? Seriously, just because champion has one ability which isnt that hard to land doesnt mean its broken.
i am jin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ZbAPMuI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-01T09:50:37.522+0000) > > Hey, u asked for stats, i gave u stats. So far my argument is valid. People outside of Korea just started copying Akali tank meta. Give it few weeks and in every region her win/pick will spike. Those stats do not prove that she's fucking broken 100% pick ban, not even in korea. An that's exactly how she's being played here and I don't see a spike in win rate just a minuscule increase in pick rate while maintaining a shit win rate.. But yeah, a champ with a 2% pick rate in korea with a good win rate = op 100% pick ban rate. Exactly the same as a 40%+ pick rate and 53%+ win rate that ezreal had.
> [{quoted}](name=Tobi Only Sways,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ZbAPMuI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-01T09:53:39.243+0000) > > Those stats do not prove that she's fucking broken 100% pick ban, not even in korea. An that's exactly how she's being played here and I don't see a spike in win rate just a minuscule increase in pick rate while maintaining a shit win rate.. But yeah, a champ with a 2% pick rate in korea with a good win rate = op 100% pick ban rate. Exactly the same as a 40%+ pick rate and 53%+ win rate that ezreal had. How is 49.5% "shit winrate"? She has better winrate than 70 other champions. And pickrate better than 60. Assassins with the exception of Ahri , dont usually have higher than 50% winrate.
i am jin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ZbAPMuI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-01T08:37:15.819+0000) > > http://www.lolking.net/champions/akali?region=kr&map=sr&queue=1x1#statistics > > 56% winrate in korea. With a 2% pick rate. So you used to advocate nerfing champs like swain with their low pick rate and decent win rate? I guess when 2 people play a champ, their win rate needs to be 0% to be balanced. Now, considering this isn't Korea :), switch over to NA or EuW and not even a 50% win rate. Your argument is invalid.
Hey, u asked for stats, i gave u stats. So far my argument is valid. People outside of Korea just started copying Akali tank meta. Give it few weeks and in every region her win/pick will spike. Also u compared her to Diana. Both their popularity and winrate are similar.
Denthis (OCE)
: Because it has a better system for handling early afks than League does
> [{quoted}](name=Denthis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kyxfjEfP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-01T09:44:15.470+0000) > > Because it has a better system for handling early afks than League does No it doesnt. League system is better imo. You lose LP if u have afker in your team and lose. You gain LP if enemy has afk and you win. And most players gain more LP than they lose. And statistically you will play more games with afker in enemy team than in yours. System isnt balanced, it tips in our favor.
Show more

alasarcher

Level 92 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion