: I'm a Darius main, I counter Yas, and I do well against yas, but I still hate the champ. Biased? Hardly, I simply know how frustrating and toxic it is to fight against a good Yas, who counters even his own counterplay because of the abundance of free, spammable mobility, defensive, damage, ranged, pseudo sustain, and cc tools in his kit.
> [{quoted}](name=kingDeDeDarius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QqNticmB,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-12T15:53:58.849+0000) > > I'm a Darius main, I counter Yas, and I do well against yas, but I still hate the champ. Biased? Hardly, I simply know how frustrating and toxic it is to fight against a good Yas, who counters even his own counterplay because of the abundance of free, spammable mobility, defensive, damage, ranged, pseudo sustain, and cc tools in his kit. Every champion is ''''''''''''''toxic''''''''''''' when the player is good. I know Yasuo is currently deserving of nerfs, but even when he is at a trash state people still want him gutted.
: Irelia is a goddamn TUMOR. So are adcs.
The Irelia changes made her so oppressive in lane but so shit outside of it.
: Hi I am a new player and want to know why yasuo gets flammed
Because the boards are a bunch of mage players and Yasuo does very well against them.
Rioter Comments
: I just don't get why RIOT has never decided to simply REMOVE a mechanic from Yasuo
Meanwhile Irelia loses 2 unique spells and next patch she'll lose DR against magic dmg, all in less than 1 year. Meme company.
: What would happen if every point and click CC gets removed from the game and turned into skillshots?
: These Irelia nerfs actually force her moreso into mid than top.
: > [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5H0Jkoi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-11T03:11:11.520+0000) > > Well you see all these characters were op before 9.1 and thus they're still op and hence need to be nerfed (again). So just take your word and nothing else? Why don't you provide something that suggests that they are OP and how to actually balance them instead of crying that they are OP and providing nothing else?
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5H0Jkoi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T04:27:41.885+0000) > > So just take your word and nothing else? Why don't you provide something that suggests that they are OP and how to actually balance them instead of crying that they are OP and providing nothing else? Irony.
: Useless list that provides zero useful info as to why these champions need to be "balanced"
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5H0Jkoi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-11T03:04:24.453+0000) > > Useless list that provides zero useful info as to why these champions need to be "balanced" Well you see all these characters were op before 9.1 and thus they're still op and hence need to be nerfed (again).
AR URF (NA)
: Patch 9.1
{{champion:245}} {{champion:56}} deserves love
Ifneth (NA)
: Why We Need Top and Jungle Tanks
So why not make tanks viable for mid or support then? Why does it specifically have to be a toplane tank meta? What, you didnt like it when Galio or Sion were meta mid? You don't like laning and playing against tanks? You don't like playing them neither? Wow!
Cloud273 (NA)
: Triumph is broken as hell...
Imagine thinking Dark Harvest is still op.
: {{champion:103}}'s W, {{item:2421}}, {{item:3056}}, {{item:3091}}, {{champion:84}} being played by anyone below Master, {{champion:81}}'s old W, {{champion:143}}'s plants, {{champion:83}}'s ghouls, {{champion:62}}'s clone, my teammates, Glacial Augment, {{champion:67}}, Hashinshin, my jungler, any {{champion:11}} in Gold or below, AP {{champion:75}}, {{summoner:21}}, {{champion:21}} building crit, {{champion:429}}, {{champion:99}}'s W, and the entirety of the Gameplay boards are all objectively more useless than Lissandra's new passive.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEz3rcRW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-06T07:08:15.371+0000) > > {{champion:103}}'s W, {{item:2421}}, {{item:3056}}, {{item:3091}}, {{champion:84}} being played by anyone below Master, {{champion:81}}'s old W, {{champion:143}}'s plants, {{champion:83}}'s ghouls, {{champion:62}}'s clone, my teammates, Glacial Augment, {{champion:67}}, Hashinshin, my jungler, any {{champion:11}} in Gold or below, AP {{champion:75}}, {{summoner:21}}, {{champion:21}} building crit, {{champion:429}}, {{champion:99}}'s W, and the entirety of the Gameplay boards are all objectively more useless than Lissandra's new passive. The boards are cancelled.
Gramps69 (NA)
: When the majority of top laners I see are taking Conqueror, and even Marksmen like Draven (I've also seen Lucians, MFs, Ezreals for some reason) take Conqueror as well. I'd say that's an overabundance.
> [{quoted}](name=Gramps69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=000000050000,timestamp=2019-01-06T21:12:13.234+0000) > > When the majority of top laners I see are taking Conqueror, and even Marksmen like Draven (I've also seen Lucians, MFs, Ezreals for some reason) take Conqueror as well. I'd say that's an overabundance. When the majority of toplaners aren't tanks or PTA users then it's no wonder. And ''marksmen like draven'' dont you mean MARKSMAN since he is the only one taking the rune?
: define "tank item"
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kLEaokzW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-06T18:18:59.527+0000) > > define "tank item" {{item:3812}} according to the boards
Moody P (NA)
: Its not a damage meta, it's a skill meta
This is a very obvious hyperbole why do people downvote it lol
Mc Raton (NA)
: I love to play against Tryndamere...
Nobody feels rewarded playing against Trynd. But Riot can't touch him since he is already weak.
: well not true many people think zoe was completely busted and over tuned.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T18:00:07.599+0000) > > well not true many people think zoe was completely busted and over tuned. emphasis on was.
: > [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:24:02.077+0000) > > And Kennen has a 58% wr in Masters+. The WR in masters doesn't indicate anything because while they might be the best of players there are still champions they cant utilize correctly and Ryze has a double pickrate of Zed. > > Trust me I hate Zed so much. I wish this champion was nerfed to the ground. But he isn't op. If master tier players can't utilize the champs then they are virtually useless, it basically means that only a few ....challenger? Players can actually succeed on them which means they are completely irrelevant for everyone else. Its to the point where if Ryze appears in a master+ game his opponents should be happy because the champ is shit, and as if to make my point, it wasnt log ago since meddler i think it was made a official post stating that Riot are abandoning Azir, Ryze and kalista as they are proving too hard to balance thus they are going to be kept in a weak state until a much later time. With the man having given his word i dare say Ryze is well and truly shit at this time, might be a few real masters out there who can make it work but i seriously doubt it.....given how he has 45% winrate. And despite its poor reputation i went looking at OP.GG´s stats page, i looked up Ryze in challenger. He has 40% winrate, 40% in 110 games played. Zed has 54%, 54% and 236 games played. I then went looking at league of graphs, this site doesnt seperate masters/challenger only calling the combo "LCS" but i suppose it serves. Ryze there has 6,8% pickrate, 44% winrate, 1,1% banrate. Zed has 11,4% pickrate, 50,7% winrate and 29% banrate. You trying to tell me Ryze is in any kind of way better than Zed? When even challengers fail at Ryze but make it on Zed? Take a hike why dont ya ._.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:54:28.340+0000) > > If master tier players can't utilize the champs then they are virtually useless, it basically means that only a few ....challenger? Players can actually succeed on them which means they are completely irrelevant for everyone else. > > Its to the point where if Ryze appears in a master+ game his opponents should be happy because the champ is shit, and as if to make my point, it wasnt log ago since meddler i think it was made a official post stating that Riot are abandoning Azir, Ryze and kalista as they are proving too hard to balance thus they are going to be kept in a weak state until a much later time. > > With the man having given his word i dare say Ryze is well and truly shit at this time, might be a few real masters out there who can make it work but i seriously doubt it.....given how he has 45% winrate. > > And despite its poor reputation i went looking at OP.GG´s stats page, i looked up Ryze in challenger. > > He has 40% winrate, 40% in 110 games played. > > Zed has 54%, 54% and 236 games played. > > I then went looking at league of graphs, this site doesnt seperate masters/challenger only calling the combo "LCS" but i suppose it serves. > > Ryze there has 6,8% pickrate, 44% winrate, 1,1% banrate > > Zed has 11,4% pickrate, 50,7% winrate and 29% banrate. > > > You trying to tell me Ryze is in any kind of way better than Zed? > > Take a hike why dont ya ._. So Irelia and Akali are ''virtually useless'' because they both have a 46% wr in master+ OK. I'm not stating that Ryze is op, I'm just saying that Ryze is a lot better in masters than what Zed is because Zed is easily countered. Most Zed players in master+ are OTP. Here's another example then: Elise has a 10% pickrate in master+ but she also has scores a 57.3% wr. Is she op? Most master players would say she is weak infact. Zed has seen almost 0 pro play this season wth are you even talking about?
: annie at what pick/ban rate? irelia and akali are some of the most pick/ban champs too . and zoe is over tuned.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:44:23.422+0000) > > annie at what pick/ban rate? > > irelia and akali are some of the most pick/ban champs too . > > and zoe is over tuned. Exactly. Ryze having a 13% pickrate and a higher banrate is more impressive than Zed's 7% pickrate even if Zed has a 10% higher winrate. Zoe isn't overtuned. Nobody thinks this.
Lhuhz (EUW)
: Neither the Lethality meta of the first half of S7 even though some ppl pretend that it never happened. Both of the two large metas on S7 were cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v5O8GKcy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:59:58.067+0000) > > Neither the Lethality meta of the first half of S7 even though some ppl pretend that it never happened. > > Both of the two large metas on S7 were cancer. Courage of colossus meta was worse. At least the lethality meta was fun for 1 player.
: in masters + elo for this patch zed has a 55.03% win rate 6.04% pick rate and a 7.27% ban rate base line for pick /ban rates is 7% so he is right there https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/master/plus/champion/Zed/
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:46:47.499+0000) > > in masters + elo for this patch > > zed has a 55.03% win rate 6.04% pick rate and a 7.27% ban rate > > base line for pick /ban rates is 7% so he is right there > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/master/plus/champion/Zed/ And Zoe has a 54% wr in Masters+ but we all know that shit aint broken or even remotely good. Why are Irelia or Akali overpowered in masters+ then when they both have a subpar 48% wr? Why does Annie have a 65% wr?
: > [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:38:23.062+0000) > > How is he performing in masters+? A 6.4% pickrate? Whereas Ryze has a 13% pickrate. Who here is objectively better in high elo? > > Diamond doesnt count because most dia players are d4 which is basically plat. Correct me if i am wrong but while Ryze indeed nearly has 13% pickrate he also has 45% winrate in masters+ with 1% banrate. This from lolalytics. Zed meanwhile has 55% winrate, 6% playrate and 7% banrate. ¨Which is the better champ you ask? I´d vote Zed every day of the week, sure he has half the playrate but with 10% more winrate and notably higher banrate im sold, in a competition between the two maining Ryze seems absolutely ....mentally challenged if you want to climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:58:23.312+0000) > > Correct me if i am wrong but while Ryze indeed nearly has 13% pickrate he also has 45% winrate in masters+ with 1% banrate. > > This from lolalytics. > > Zed meanwhile has 55% winrate, 6% playrate and 7% banrate. > > ¨Which is the better champ you ask? > > I´d vote Zed every day of the week, sure he has half the playrate but with 10% more winrate and notably higher banrate im sold, in a competition between the two maining Ryze seems absolutely ....mentally challenged if you want to climb. And Kennen has a 58% wr in Masters+. The WR in masters doesn't indicate anything because while they might be the best of players there are still champions they cant utilize correctly and Ryze has a double pickrate of Zed. Trust me I hate Zed so much. I wish this champion was nerfed to the ground. But he isn't op.
: can you revert league back to season 7?
And I started playing in S5 and noticed players quitting in S6. Most players quit infact in S7 ( Even I almost did ). There was no perfect meta dude, players are quitting because its getting repetitive and old( Mobas as a whole are )
: The problem with Zed is design. By no means is he bad right now though, rather he is OP just looking at his performance sitting at 11% pickrate, 50,5% winrate and 30% banrate for diamond. He has one of the best winrates in the game given his ban and pickrate up there, and the lower elo you look at the greater his pick and banrate rises although his winrate doesnt really rise by much. But the fact that he is so successful in Diamond while picks like akali and Irelia sit at 46% winrate suggest that Zed is in fact really, really strong when conditions are met. However i find him to be a feast and famine champ, either he can succeed and is a absolute nightmare or he has something stopping him like a taric or whatever and he´ll struggle a lot to do anything. So, design issue´s, he hasnt aged well.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GNK1IEix,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:14:37.286+0000) > > The problem with Zed is design. > > > By no means is he bad right now though, rather he is OP just looking at his performance sitting at 11% pickrate, 50,5% winrate and 30% banrate for diamond. > > He has one of the best winrates in the game given his ban and pickrate up there, and the lower elo you look at the greater his pick and banrate rises although his winrate doesnt really rise by much. > > But the fact that he is so successful in Diamond while picks like akali and Irelia sit at 46% winrate suggest that Zed is in fact really, really strong when conditions are met. > > > However i find him to be a feast and famine champ, either he can succeed and is a absolute nightmare or he has something stopping him like a taric or whatever and he´ll struggle a lot to do anything. > > So, design issue´s, he hasnt aged well. How is he performing in masters+? A 6.4% pickrate? Whereas Ryze has a 13% pickrate. Who here is objectively better in high elo? Diamond doesnt count because most dia players are d4 which is basically plat.
: Double magic pen is too cheap but it's also able to be itemized against. Again if sustained true damage went away or became rare tanks could come back more, they could easily itemize against the pen, then frontline for the Carrie's. Theres also the option of taking double MR stats in runes but no one really takes them cause its seen as better to blow them up faster than try and sustain
> [{quoted}](name=Rolling SEvans,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T15:53:00.135+0000) > > Double magic pen is too cheap but it's also able to be itemized against. Again if sustained true damage went away or became rare tanks could come back more, they could easily itemize against the pen, then frontline for the Carrie's. Theres also the option of taking double MR stats in runes but no one really takes them cause its seen as better to blow them up faster than try and sustain The same way lethality can be itimized against but people still bitch about it. You cant build mr the same fashion as with armor. Its dumb to go maw-steraks or visage-adaptive
: Most of the time AD And AP are vastly different in that AP is usually Burst damage and AD is constant and consistent damage. Sure there are some exceptions. So Even if all true damage for AD characters was removed from the game Its fine to have double magic pen items. Its much easier to build against AP champions than it is AD champions. And all of the true damage issues is coming from AD champions. There are only a couple of AP champions that have true damage that I can think of off the top of my head, Velkoz, zoe, ahri. But the amount of true damage those champions do is nothing compared to a yi with conqueror or a yasuo with 100% crit and conqueror.
> [{quoted}](name=WeeWeeBojangles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:07:15.796+0000) > > Most of the time AD And AP are vastly different in that AP is usually Burst damage and AD is constant and consistent damage. Sure there are some exceptions. So Even if all true damage for AD characters was removed from the game Its fine to have double magic pen items. Its much easier to build against AP champions than it is AD champions. And all of the true damage issues is coming from AD champions. There are only a couple of AP champions that have true damage that I can think of off the top of my head, Velkoz, zoe, ahri. But the amount of true damage those champions do is nothing compared to a yi with conqueror or a yasuo with 100% crit and conqueror. How tf is it easier to build against ap champs! You cant go maw if you wanna buy a steraks. You cant go visage if you wanna buy an adaptive helm. Whereas everyone has access to utilize every armor item. I said double mpen gives so much magic pen in the early game its essentially true dmg. Mpen is too cheap and basically a season 7 lethality.
: Random doesn't mean All champions.
That's like asking ''why were Karthus or Kassadin disabled for urf.'' Yes it's aram but winning is still fun. When you get to play against the same old Vel/Lux/Xerath bs then it's not so fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-01-06T10:46:44.196+0000) > > Yeah, but nothing increases True damage either. Damage increases don't affect it, it's a flat damage. Press the attack increases it. Vlad ult increases it, building the corresponding stat increases it. What do you mean nothing increases it. Everything increases it. Even the enemy building more resistances increases it. And no stacking up doesn’t work. Because then the rest of their damage gets through.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=000000020002,timestamp=2019-01-06T12:31:03.782+0000) > > Press the attack increases it. Vlad ult increases it, building the corresponding stat increases it. > What do you mean nothing increases it. Everything increases it. Even the enemy building more resistances increases it. > > And no stacking up doesn’t work. Because then the rest of their damage gets through. What? Pta doesn't increase true dmg, wtf are you talking about? ''Applying 3 stacks to a target deals 40 − 180 (based on level) bonus Attack damageAbility power Adaptive damage and makes them Exposed for 6 seconds, causing them to take 8% − 12% (based on level) increased damage from all subsequent sources (except from true damage).''
Rhai (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-06T11:53:21.335+0000) > > If true dmg for bruisers (conq) and adcs (ie) goes away, then double magic pen needs to go to. It's practically true dmg for the majority of games aswell. I disagree with getting completely rid of the double pen, but it should not cost a measly 2600 total
> [{quoted}](name=Rhai,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-06T12:18:22.117+0000) > > I disagree with getting completely rid of the double pen, but it should not cost a measly 2600 total It's just stupid how IE and Conq always get called out for ''obscene amounts of true dmg'' because theyre AD while double mpen also currently practically deals true dmg for the majority of games. It truly shows how mage biased the boards are.
l MrD l (NA)
: I went top lane and instantly regret it
And I found the state of toplane depressing during the S7 ''all tank or Fiora'' toplane meta. What you find as fun is subjective, its not a fucking legitimate argument.
: Remember when True Damage used to be a luxury damage type?
If true dmg for bruisers (conq) and adcs (ie) goes away, then double magic pen needs to go to. It's practically true dmg for the majority of games aswell.
: Remember when True Damage used to be a luxury damage type?
'Now what do we have? Most new champions and reworks have True Damage.'' Wth? The last champion to get any sort of true dmg built in was Zoe who was released in Novemeber of 2017. Fiora was reworked almost 4 years ago! What good old days are you refering to? 2013?
: Remember when True Damage used to be a luxury damage type?
''True Damage used to be a luxury damage type because it was only available on a few champions especially on their ultimates and Olaf’s point and click mini E nuke.'' {{champion:39}} W {{champion:42}} passive {{champion:143}} passive And there's {{champion:161}} passive who still has true dmg but had a lot more pre-rework.
kargish (EUW)
: Nostalgia is a convincing liar FIrst off, most new champions and reworks do not have true damage. I have no idea where you're getting that from. The latest releases with true damage have been: {{champion:142}} with her E (released 21-11-2017) {{champion:164}} (released 07-12-2016) {{champion:421}} (released 11-12-2014) We need to go years back before we collide with the latest true damage champion. The {{champion:114}} rework you're refering to was in 2015. And what do you mean people didn't die in 1 second? It happened far more frequently back then. Has everyone forgotten Sword of the Divine and Deathfire's Grasp? Hello? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCBzNC0yCw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaJZMD3MjVs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an1rQucJz0Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxhmskeCZJs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o49aAomHFIo&pbjreload=10 I too think Conqueror is bad design, but at least use some valid arguments as to why it is rather than refering to illusions of the past.
> [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-06T10:46:11.069+0000) > > Nostalgia is a convincing liar > > FIrst off, most new champions and reworks do not have true damage. I have no idea where you're getting that from. > The latest releases with true damage have been: > > {{champion:142}} with her E (released 21-11-2017) > {{champion:164}} (released 07-12-2016) > {{champion:421}} (released 11-12-2014) > > We need to go years back before we collide with the latest true damage champion. > The {{champion:114}} rework you're refering to was in 2015. > > And what do you mean people didn't die in 1 second? It happened far more frequently back then. Has everyone forgotten Sword of the Divine and Deathfire's Grasp? Hello? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCBzNC0yCw > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaJZMD3MjVs > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an1rQucJz0Q > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxhmskeCZJs > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o49aAomHFIo&pbjreload=10 > > > I too think Conqueror is bad design, but at least use some valid arguments as to why it is rather than refering to illusions of the past. You want meaningful gameplay discussions on the gameplay boards? Are you mentally stable? /s
: > [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Je3EE70,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-04T07:45:19.868+0000) > > Fervor of battle but instead of bonus AD it gives base AD so trinity users get stronger but it still wont be abused by Irelia, Fioras or Rivens abilities. But fervor was designed for those kind of champions LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Ruination Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Je3EE70,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-06T00:02:14.589+0000) > > But fervor was designed for those kind of champions LOL. And itll still be good on them just not oppressive.
FTGlory (EUW)
: Fervor of Battle instead of Conqueror?
Is everyone forgetting about champs like Fiora,Yas,Trynd? They all did a lot better with fervor than Conq. Even Jax was still decent, the shield meta just wasnt in his favor.
FTGlory (EUW)
: Fervor of Battle instead of Conqueror?
Fervor of battle but instead of bonus AD it gives base AD so trinity users get stronger but it still wont be abused by Irelia, Fioras or Rivens abilities.
: It's preseason and I'm still fighting against the same champions throughout the majority of S8.
The last time you saw Kassadin? Lol wasnt the guy fotm for like 5 months or some shit? Your complaint is unmeaningful because it has always been this way since I started playing (S5).
AR URF (NA)
: True damage needs to go for the most part. Switch conqueror for bonus ad like what fervor of battle did. Nerf the non keystone runes, like eyeball collection for example and scorch. Nerf ignite. increase some armor and mr.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ElVoEjE5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-30T08:22:26.339+0000) > > True damage needs to go for the most part. Switch conqueror for bonus ad like what fervor of battle did. Nerf the non keystone runes, like eyeball collection for example and scorch. Nerf ignite. increase some armor and mr. ''Nerf scorch'' lol. Besides Conq being bonus ad would make Irelia more stupid and Fiora op aswell.
: is every argument in euw essentially just boomer sophistry?
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4jHZonWf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-30T03:35:53.573+0000) > > is every argument in euw essentially just boomer sophistry? yes. NA too. Only KR knows that facts dont care for yo feelings.
Zardo (NA)
: You know, i'm looking through champion statistics and i'm not seeing "complete garbage"(aside from akali). I'm seeing a bunch of reasonable(49-51%) winrate champions with respectable pickrates. Admittedly they aren't currently the most picked champions right now(mid lane at least, jungle is another story). But i'm not really seeing a problem with the post. If duskblade gets removed, champions will have the damage compensated in more healthy ways than a point and click nuke of an AA. Just because something isn't in the forefront of the meta does not mean it cannot use work to be more healthy to play as and against.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xs9xf62g,comment-id=000d0002,timestamp=2019-01-02T00:56:22.059+0000) > > You know, i'm looking through champion statistics and i'm not seeing "complete garbage"(aside from akali). I'm seeing a bunch of reasonable(49-51%) winrate champions with respectable pickrates. Admittedly they aren't currently the most picked champions right now(mid lane at least, jungle is another story). > > But i'm not really seeing a problem with the post. If duskblade gets removed, champions will have the damage compensated in more healthy ways than a point and click nuke of an AA. Just because something isn't in the forefront of the meta does not mean it cannot use work to be more healthy to play as and against. This is ultimately the problem with the boards. You only analyze winrates and for Platinum aswell. Shyvana should apparently be a fairly strong champ because of her 50.2% wr, right? The higher the ladder goes, the less and less of assassins you see. ''I'm not seeing a problem with this post''. There is a problem: OP wants ad assassins to get gutted while there's only 1 that shines currently. Assassins arent strong in this meta but the boards prefer to bitch about them over someone whos actually oppressive and op like Galio/Liss, simply because Galio isnt an assassin (but his dmg output is like one tho lol).
: HE ATTACC HE PROTECC BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HE AP JUNGLE ECC {{champion:245}}
> [{quoted}](name=Von Brohenheim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JVmuVGi8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-01T21:44:25.295+0000) > > HE ATTACC > HE PROTECC > BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY > HE AP JUNGLE ECC > > {{champion:245}} Lmao ''ap'' ekko jungle. Wasn't it triforce > tank or some shit?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: galio is balanced wtf are you talking about? he's fizz but with cc, tankiness and global ult sounds like a fair champion to me lissandra? same thing, she's an assassin but with more durability AND CC! sounds fair
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xs9xf62g,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-01-01T13:48:34.332+0000) > > galio is balanced wtf are you talking about? > > he's fizz but with cc, tankiness and global ult > > sounds like a fair champion to me > > lissandra? same thing, she's an assassin but with more durability AND CC! > sounds fair Sad people didnt either get your sarcasm or boards circlejerking " MAGES CANNOT BE OP "
: Remove this fucking item, your game has gone downhill since its inception
This is why I love the boards. They complain about assassins when any assassin who is not Khazix or Leblanc are complete garbage while champs like Galio ruins midlane so hard. hahahaha xDDD.
Dr Dog (NA)
: read the post then try again
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=io7z0TvP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-01T04:49:57.819+0000) > > read the post then try again I did read it. The reason you respawn with 750 gold is simple: because the gold isnt redistributed like how it was in S7. You could give away 1k gold to Janna, wouldnt mean much. If youre 11/0 and you die once, then you should still have a bounty on yourself.
GigglesO (NA)
: Its Crazy how Good Conqueror Is.
Dont think I've ever had a game where I dealt 4.7k ''true dmg that would be migated'' dmg on conquerer.
Febos (EUW)
: Because we shouldn't add random ratios for the sake of niche playstyles. There was a time in League when that happened. Now it doesn't work anymore. Every new champion and rework is streamlined to do one specifc thing (save some exceptions). Adding more AP ratios to Ashe wouldn't change anything for the better and it would actually constrict balance buffs in the future. Why? Because hybrid champions are a pain to balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YByzT9vb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T12:11:25.007+0000) > > Because we shouldn't add random ratios for the sake of niche playstyles. > > There was a time in League when that happened. Now it doesn't work anymore. Every new champion and rework is streamlined to do one specifc thing (save some exceptions). > Adding more AP ratios to Ashe wouldn't change anything for the better and it would actually constrict balance buffs in the future. Why? Because hybrid champions are a pain to balance. They dont have to give her the most amazing ratios. It could be like Irelias ap ratios or Katarinas AD ratios.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5UjpnmXT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-29T23:56:01.594+0000) > > **Champions:** {{champion:432}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:10}}{{champion:56}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} + a ton of others with shields, heals, and untargetability or spell shields. > > **Items:** {{item:2419}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3026}} + the majority of items that have shields or Magic Resist since Karthus only does magic damage > > Other: {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:21}} > > > Far from unavoidable. As an ex-Karthus main, there are a ton of ways to block his ult. I think it's poor in design but it has clear counterplay, the 3 second indicator is more than enough for most people to prepare for it. > > Edit: Just looked at the match history of the game you played. It was ARAM, a mode Karthus thrives in. Not only is he naturally strong in this environment, but the increased gold regen and leveling will make him reach his powerspikes way faster. _Not only that_ but you didn't build a single magic resist item or Zhonya's, both of which are the easiest counters to a Karthus ult. this is 100% true... but its still annoying that u can be totally winning your lane... then karthus walk under his tower and presses r to get a triple.. and your like.. well fuck there goes that lane... its more of the fact that he kills your teammates with it... than he kills you with it... and while i can i can counterply it.. i cant rely on myt teammates to becuase my teammates are usally morons
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5UjpnmXT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-30T00:59:39.239+0000) > > this is 100% true... but its still annoying that u can be totally winning your lane... then karthus walk under his tower and presses r to get a triple.. and your like.. well fuck there goes that lane... > > its more of the fact that he kills your teammates with it... than he kills you with it... and while i can i can counterply it.. i cant rely on myt teammates to becuase my teammates are usally morons ¨¨meh elo hll gg''
iiGazeii (NA)
: I like the idea. Dashes yes, blinks no. A dash makes sense since it's basically enhanced movement. A blink is a teleport, so it wouldn't really be affected by your movement speed. It's be interesting if slows would also reduce the length of dashes, not just the speed. It wouldn't be a 1:1 ratio, maybe half as effective (e.g., a 20% slow would reduce the length of dashes by 10%), but it would add more counterplay to mobility. It would also make Exhaust relevant again.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EML2oIVd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-30T03:52:21.451+0000) > > I like the idea. Dashes yes, blinks no. > > A dash makes sense since it's basically enhanced movement. A blink is a teleport, so it wouldn't really be affected by your movement speed. > > It's be interesting if slows would also reduce the length of dashes, not just the speed. It wouldn't be a 1:1 ratio, maybe half as effective (e.g., a 20% slow would reduce the length of dashes by 10%), but it would add more counterplay to mobility. > > It would also make Exhaust relevant again. It would entirely fuck Irelia. Her entire kit revolves around her Q. Or champs like Galio with already slow dashes.
Show more

ankoanko19

Level 43 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion