Rioter Comments
: BE or IP?
BE isn't the bast thing but it's over all batter for new player i got a friend how is only lvl 15 and he got like 15000 BE +they will have BE champion sales and events like the start of 2108 that you can buy random champions or chromas it is a good system but in need to be change like maybe make it so you get up to 50 BE for every game you play and have missons that change weekly to give xp and BE
Rioter Comments
Sonic132 (NA)
: How are you calculating the gold efficiency of passively receiving extra gold throughout the game? Passives are as important if not more so, than stats. People take the Coin line for the zero-risk passive playstyle it supports no? Why should a zero-risk playstyle be rewarded with as much power as a riskier, pokey playstyle?
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VI2i8a8L,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-24T21:37:55.793+0000) > > How are you calculating the gold efficiency of passively receiving extra gold throughout the game? > Passives are as important if not more so, than stats. People take the Coin line for the zero-risk passive playstyle it supports no? Why should a zero-risk playstyle be rewarded with as much power as a riskier, pokey playstyle? the gold is defendet on vs how you are and your champion i wanted to give then of a balnce feel because we of thet passive have something to do to get the gold and the ward active am just making it so the base cost for the stats is the same fro all (like every one of them have a gold efficient of 105~115) making {{item:3069}} stats matter like {{item:3401}} or {{item:3092}}
Rioter Comments
: Ive won a game with precision key stone, but i didnt get the mission, do i need to do this 1 again.
Rioter Comments
: Not super happy with the change still but this makes me happy.
> [{quoted}](name=RenownedWheat42,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXVU2y9k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-12T23:33:03.117+0000) > > Not super happy with the change still but this makes me happy. this why i made this for some odd reason it makes me happy too <3
Rioter Comments
: These are some really unique and interesting ideas! Thanks for posting them :) Have my upvote (I did it earlier but forgot to comment).
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RBV5Pnsq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-08T20:32:32.141+0000) > > These are some really unique and interesting ideas! Thanks for posting them :) > > Have my upvote (I did it earlier but forgot to comment). ty <3
: Christmas Wishlist
Rioter Comments
: actually, i was thinking that you should be able to ward hop to the poro. it would do 0 damage, no lifesteal procs. {{champion:64}}w {{champion:24}} q{{champion:60}} e{{champion:107}} {{champion:157}}e {{champion:245}}e {{champion:55}}e {{champion:62}} e{{champion:5}} . would actually help this rune out so much. i dont like the idea of 20 seconds reveal, but a 5 sec maybe. *this* seems better for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Denims Wrath666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEz8f0hu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-08T09:32:12.056+0000) > > actually, i was thinking that you should be able to ward hop to the poro. it would do 0 damage, no lifesteal procs. {{champion:64}}w {{champion:24}} q{{champion:60}} e{{champion:107}}e {{champion:157}}e {{champion:245}}e {{champion:55}}e {{champion:62}} e{{champion:5}} . would actually help this rune out so much. i dont like the idea of 20 seconds reveal, but a 5 sec maybe. *this* seems better for it. yes
: I gotta say urgot seems borderline broken right now. I barely ever lose lane with him, I suppose that's the point though. He gets rediculous in terms of tankiness and damage. Any buff will put him over the edge and nobody wants that.
YES AND THIS MAKES HIM LESS TANKY AND HAVE MOVE CONTER PLAY WITH FEW CHANGES
: No. Urgot is absolutely fine in his current state, my friend who just started playing him is dominating games. Urgot is pretty much what a juggernaut should be, kitable, but terrifyingly lethal if he gets into melee w/ you.
: No. Urgot is absolutely fine in his current state, my friend who just started playing him is dominating games. Urgot is pretty much what a juggernaut should be, kitable, but terrifyingly lethal if he gets into melee w/ you.
me too but still he is the lesst powerful tank cuz his items bulieds aren't set
din1812 (EUW)
: urgod need a buff but that maks him baater if you know how to play him !
Rioter Comments
: 30 second lux ult cd
you have a batter but harder to pull of combo at lvl 2 with lux and you can have less then 15 sec cd on you ult if you kill with it
Rioter Comments
: Please bring back the old stormraiders.
it not bad it just more batter in late game then the old one because in with the old one you can play kha and go steel there jng and if there doing a red / blue you can 1 shot them an run away very fast .
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rwEU7srp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-06T02:27:26.338+0000) > > So how does the system get you to buy skins with luck protection? Because there's literally hundreds of skins in the game and the chances of getting the exact one you want from a box is slim at best. Champ shards being in the mix keep those odds even lower.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rwEU7srp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-06T02:33:10.153+0000) > > Because there&#x27;s literally hundreds of skins in the game and the chances of getting the exact one you want from a box is slim at best. Champ shards being in the mix keep those odds even lower. wow really ty for telling me this it will help me start craing more to open **chests** <3
: You suck at typing
> [{quoted}](name=MFTheSupervillan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rwEU7srp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-05T21:50:01.265+0000) > > You suck at typing don't be like this this ;'c
: Chests are going to give more per box and have bad luck protection so you can't go on unlucky streaks without skins. Champ shards still need to be in there to dilute the drop tables as it is still a f2p game. There's only so much stuff they can give away for free before it starts to hurt their profits.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rwEU7srp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-05T21:17:48.824+0000) > > Chests are going to give more per box and have bad luck protection so you can&#x27;t go on unlucky streaks without skins. Champ shards still need to be in there to dilute the drop tables as it is still a f2p game. There&#x27;s only so much stuff they can give away for free before it starts to hurt their profits. ty <3
: Ryze Mana Q
up vote it so rito will see it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
din1812 (EUW)
: how i think the evelynn rework will look like (prereveal )
http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/story/evelynn-color-story/ i think this is her reworked lore am not 100% on this
Rioter Comments
din1812 (EUW)
: i want to try it out
: Brand has changes on the PBE that exclusively help him solo lane: Units killed by his eruption restore mana. He's always been both a mid and a kill-lane support because of his pressure and early damage
: 60 ap 10% bonus ms 10% cdr on hit damage and attack speed for 2300 gold who cares about mana regen, with the passive according to wiki it's 160% gold efficient LUL
: I think its going to be the same as currently, but the one who cast the shield gets the buff now.
i think it like now but the remove the does not work on yourself {{item:3504}}
: They're removing the healing on-hit portion of the 'life absorb'. This is a follow-up change. If you're referring to the scaling the item now has, they changed that last patch.
: {{champion:82}} {{item:3504}} tyvm
: Oh my god: Draven + Soraka bot lane
you are lvl 24 and it rank it won't be so broken you can buy {{item:3123}} and armor and gg
: Unless this wording means "only applies to self", Ardent's getting buffed.
maybe if you heal your self and i think it will be broken with champs like {{champion:11}} cuz he can heal it from w ( i think life still won't effect it ) and i think the making it that way so the support can defend them self batter
iBubbles (NA)
: Shielded Damage Total Stat
yes i want that too
Kei143 (NA)
: you get a max of 12 keys a month (including the ones you get from a capsule) , regardless of level. If you are honor 0 you don't get key drops, honor1 you get them at a slower rate honor3 you start getting capsules which gives you 2 keys. But still a max of 12 per month.
OK so at my summer vication i needed to get 24 keys shard that is 8 chast to open but i like only opened 3/4 and i didn't get single capsules but ty for the info it relly helps me
Prod0x (EUW)
: mimimi give me the old Shaco back...
and the old one was op {{champion:122}}
: ADC Main // LOOKING FOR "SKILLED" SUPPORT
Kei143 (NA)
: you don't get more keys as you level up higher. You unlock different rewards like capsules or the rare ww / twitch skins.
at the website it says more keys if your a higer lvl and if your lvl 0 no keys and i didn't get 1 honner capsules and was like 6 weeks for when i was lvl 3 honner
Kei143 (NA)
: you don't get more keys as you level up higher. You unlock different rewards like capsules or the rare ww / twitch skins.
at the website it says more keys if your a higer lvl and if your lvl 0 no keys
: i keep getting capsules and like no keys since i reached lv 4, gone through like 12 already and have a lot of chests and like no keys
i have a lot of chast but i didn't get 1 honner cap
Rioter Comments
: The thought put into it is nice, and I actually like the R. It feels like HotS's talent system. The main problem overall is that Karma's already been reworked once, so I doubt Riot would consider such a thing for a long, long time. They've probably got a huge list of champions in more dire need.
Yes i know but it doesn't mean it won't happen:)
BubbaV (NA)
: Warwick's W is still bugged.
ww w doen't work like this the tail gives you the faster why to the target but you don't need to follow it ot get the ms you need to look at the target to get the movement speed but it like you got a delay
: Blood moon making people DC? or is it just ragequit?
yes all of my premade laged in this game mode idkw
Show more

din1812

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion