Rioter Comments
: I just can't play League anymore....
just fuck this game and play something else, another option is that you can still play this game but quit spending money on rp.
DarianEX (NA)
: Congrats league on getting #1 Worst gaming community
wrong board, this is the garrison of social justice warriors, they wont listen to you, they are too busy licking rito's boots. +1 my brother
: The reform system failed. + New idea
i see, this community is full of selfish people.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The reason why this is the gangbang botlane meta.
dont forget the exp disadvantage. im fucking sick of being lvl 8-9 while top and mid is around level 11-13
: I'm sorry Riot, I tried... I just can't do it...
i personally dont mind toxic people, i just fucking hate arrogant people especially when they win with a champion like {{champion:67}} and had 0/6/2 before and write stuff like "gg ez, get rekt" and the funny thing is when i insult him (the only way to feel better) i could get banned..
deathgod5 (EUW)
: ok in order. 1: currently working on it in china they implemented the first live anti troll system source: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5l11ag/lol_china_has_implemented_an_ingame_voting_system/ it actually looks like this one might go internationally. 2: yea that points to toxicity being a problem then! I don't have to mute trolls. Also most people just mute after shit talking and ignore most people. There is also no reason to type in chat if you are mad, it has zero use. 3: you can mute people or disable your chat. (disable chat by binding your chat to control f12 then disabling your chat.) 4:this argument against toxicity is actually an argument for better security against toxicity.
>1: currently working on it in china they implemented the first live anti troll system source: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5l11ag/lol_china_has_implemented_an_ingame_voting_system/ it actually looks like this one might go internationally. this is actually the worst thing that could happen to league.
: Permabans = genius business model?!
idgaf if this gets downvoted to hell tho.. its the truth, downvotes wont change it. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
: I don't even care if you don't refund me for my 16 rune pages.
thats actually clever by riot. with the instant feedback system they will know that people will buy runepages and champs with RP because they dont want to grind that shit again. Permabans are a huge business.
: The disease known as "Tilt"
>Possible Symptoms: Uncontrollable swearing Bad plays Rage Signs of depression ~~Blaming your team (Even more than usual)~~ +i just get delusional and think that i can carry my trash team, im way too afraid that one of my teammates will ragequit so i never flame them.+ The part of the brain responsible for logical thinking shutting down (report brain afk) +the development of hatred towards a certain champion. ( {{champion:67}} ) +empathy decreases +sudden interest in dank memes and dark humor. +really harsh insults towards the enemy team thats how i am when im tilted D:
: Stop it with the attention seeking "Bye, I'm quitting League" threads already. Nobody cares. The rest of us are still enjoying the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Project omen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErvdnwfY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-06T13:30:24.478+0000) > > Stop it with the attention seeking "Bye, I'm quitting League" threads already. Nobody cares. The rest of us are still enjoying the game. your m... AARGHGHH ok that was hard.
: bye. i hope this game dies or becomes awesome again.
btw, i've stopped playing rankeds for like one and a half season, normal games already tilted the shit out of me. i just quit this game for a while until things get better. i've also noticed that when im angry with myself i used to let it all out on league of legends, while in real life im a really chill pothead who makes friends easily. and i've made a new account and the FIRST pvp game i got 2 afk's and yeah this tilted me forever i guess.
Elisheva (NA)
: Based on title alone... Bye, we feel the same about you. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Deiformis Ira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErvdnwfY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-06T03:41:06.643+0000) > > Based on title alone... Bye, we feel the same about you. :) i hope i will be able to take a huuuuge break from this game, i cant even play anymore without getting tilted instantly.
: Hate to break it to you, but WoW PvP was **always** god awful.
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErvdnwfY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-06T03:37:17.781+0000) > > Hate to break it to you, but WoW PvP was **always** god awful. naaah, season 7, 8, 15 was really awesome imo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
unban tyler1 and unban my fkn account.
Rioter Comments
: PSA: Negativity hurts your chances of winning!
sooo, if im dead and the enemy is about to end and i type "/all wow guys, i never had such a good game in a while, ggwp" the enemy will stop pushing and we can win? in reality i type "fk this unbalanced game" and get chat restricted gggggg
zzerakku (EUW)
: sooo, a twitch just facetanked me
same shit with jinx, ashe and caitlyn they just shit on brusier at 40min. mark. its downright unfair. especially when that dude is kinda braindead and just kills you with autos and doesnt even try to kite you. but twitch... TWITCH IS NEXT LEVEL BS! i love this season... =)
Neidox (NA)
: If you say "Open Mid" in the first 5 minutes, I'm reporting you.
i report only people who int feed or go afk. if somebody says stupid shit i just mute him. nobody should lose his account to something like that.
Rioter Comments
Yrzen (NA)
: 1. Fizz was just nerfed on the PBE 2. Stop blaming Riot just because you're salty. http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/ryik7/Bruh_zpsm7bocdce.png 3. Riot gives context you know, you don't need to ask why. "The QSS and Mercurial Scimitar active has two uses: cleansing crowd control (Amumu ult) and purging combat debuffs (Zed ult). These cases differ in that crowd control is setup, while combat debuffs are the payoffs to such setup. When you cleanse CC, the enemy needs to lock you down again to aggress on you, but that tends to be a pretty reasonable ask. By contrast, cleansing a combat debuff wipes the applicator's primary means of fighting you. So, those champs are pressured to snowball before their effects become meaningless, while their opponents are forced into buying QSS even if it's incredibly inefficient to do so. This leads to destructive effects on game balance which we've left unanswered for too long. With the understanding that there may be outliers we need to address, we're unshackling combat debuff champs from their quicksilver collars. ACTIVE EFFECT: The actives of Quicksilver Sash and Mercurial Scimitar now only remove crowd control debuffs" 4. Game balance=/=Game design 5. Gameplay boards are always salty. There's literally nonstop complaints year-round about literally anything. Every season there are those that say they wish it was like (insert older season here) despite the boards having been full of complaining in the season mentioned, often even by the very person saying they wish it was X season. People like you, who use the boards solely as an outlet to complain about their salt with nothing constructive to actually say, are the reason it's so vitriolic. 6. You're late to the party. 7. Because most players are antisocial losers who don't want to play with their friends (or can't) and are scared of change. Or so I'm told. I don't actually play ranked, so what do I know? ~~btw Overwatch uses a dynamic queue-only ranked system~~
> [{quoted}](name=Yrzen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OhxeEAZW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-11T10:56:19.497+0000) > > 1. Fizz was just nerfed on the PBE > 2. Stop blaming Riot just because you're salty. > http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/ryik7/Bruh_zpsm7bocdce.png > 3. Riot gives context you know, you don't need to ask why. > "The QSS and Mercurial Scimitar active has two uses: cleansing crowd control (Amumu ult) and purging combat debuffs (Zed ult). These cases differ in that crowd control is setup, while combat debuffs are the payoffs to such setup. When you cleanse CC, the enemy needs to lock you down again to aggress on you, but that tends to be a pretty reasonable ask. By contrast, cleansing a combat debuff wipes the applicator's primary means of fighting you. So, those champs are pressured to snowball before their effects become meaningless, while their opponents are forced into buying QSS even if it's incredibly inefficient to do so. This leads to destructive effects on game balance which we've left unanswered for too long. With the understanding that there may be outliers we need to address, we're unshackling combat debuff champs from their quicksilver collars. > > ACTIVE EFFECT: The actives of Quicksilver Sash and Mercurial Scimitar now only remove crowd control debuffs" > 4. Game balance=/=Game design > 5. Gameplay boards are always salty. There's literally nonstop complaints year-round about literally anything. Every season there are those that say they wish it was like (insert older season here) despite the boards having been full of complaining in the season mentioned, often even by the very person saying they wish it was X season. People like you, who use the boards solely as an outlet to complain about their salt with nothing constructive to actually say, are the reason it's so vitriolic. > 6. You're late to the party. > 7. Because most players are antisocial losers who don't want to play with their friends (or can't) and are scared of change. Or so I'm told. I don't actually play ranked, so what do I know? > > ~~btw Overwatch uses a dynamic queue-only ranked system~~ okay, overwatch uses a dynamic queue system, but its ok for overwatch, i guess. in overwatch there is no "being fed" etc. which means if you are a god at this game you can take out 3-4 ppl for your team ALONE. and if you die once or twice you still have the EQUAL chance of outplaying them. but honestly i cant talk much about dynamic queue in overwtch now, only time will show how this will develop.
: that's funny because game design has nothing to do with game balance on a competitive level. ignorant lil high school kid
> [{quoted}](name=venomous frost,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OhxeEAZW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-11T09:56:58.886+0000) > > that's funny because game design has nothing to do with game balance on a competitive level. > > ignorant lil high school kid it has to do with design, if the game is poorly designed the balance will suffer in most cases aswell. you ignorant schwabbelhartzer
Rioter Comments
Hexbug (NA)
: Proof that a real person does not read tickets and that they don't care about their players, shit company.
> [{quoted}](name=Papercookies,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RbRZFBHn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-10T03:31:21.736+0000) > > Proof that a real person does not read tickets and that they don't care about their players, shit company. why downvote? its the sad truth
: Lucian's combo needs to be destroyed. Not allowed. At all.
pretty strange, a few weeks ago i made a thread about lucian being too strong and stuff, and people laughed at me and told me to "git gud" and now... everyone finally realizes that lucian needs some nerfs. its not the first time that this happens. :')
Rioter Comments
Cyndercat (EUW)
: Childish BM making the game insufferable at times
challenge them to 1v1 you after the game. when you kill him, spit on his corpse and spam mastery/laugh inb4 "its a teamgame", yea ikr but trust me, you will get energy for like 4-5 games after that win.
: Well, I hope you won't complain if you get punished ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Registeel1234,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7FRALT85,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-06-04T04:10:32.739+0000) > > Well, I hope you won't complain if you get punished ;) idgaf about this hypersnsitivecommunity anmore.
: If someone is insulting you...
lmao, if someone insults me i insult him back idgaf.
Rioter Comments
: https://playoverwatch.com/
> [{quoted}](name=OMG halp meh plz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TXg6XecE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-05-31T22:03:56.538+0000) > > https://playoverwatch.com/ was looking for this comment hehe xd
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: As much as it may suck for GP, he'll propably be fine. He has survived worse things :P
> [{quoted}](name=SwHc Fenris,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xgc5s5on,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-18T21:17:03.231+0000) > > As much as it may suck for GP, he'll propably be fine. > He has survived worse things :P eat orange and it's k.
Geekan (NA)
: Why is toxicity a problem
because people get butthurt very easily. (especially in league= i remember the old wow arena times (season 1-7) the cs1.6 and css times and i've played many other online games. and you know what? league is the only game where "toxicity" was a term. the pvp player in wow were much more toxic than ppl in league the cs1.6 and css community were even worse (AND THE EVEN HAD A VOICE CHAT). and they never had a real "anit toxicity" prorgamm. the people just got used to it, grew up, and have accepted the fact that the internet is not a place where everybody is a super friendly robot. u cant have a 100% toxic-free game where everyone is annonymous.
Kei143 (NA)
: git gud boi. Unless they are playing at pro level, there are lots of ways to out play your opponent. Even if you were given the most OP stuff, if you can't use it properly, you'll still loose.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0KQzNXQf,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-16T15:19:15.623+0000) > > git gud boi. > > Unless they are playing at pro level, there are lots of ways to out play your opponent. > > Even if you were given the most OP stuff, if you can't use it properly, you'll still loose. im usually not that kind of guy who checks the elo from other players on the board, but please! if you are stuck bronze for like 3 seasons then just dont talk man.. i know whats op in this game and whats should be changed, i make the threads about "op champs" and then everyone laughs at me, but after 1-2 they are all crying for nerfs about that one champ that i mentioned a few weeks ago.
: No, but for real, how do I counter PLAY LeBlanc?
nothing, just accept your fate, killing lb is rocket science or a good placed pinkward does ruin her day aswell
: PERMANENT BAND PLAYERS
bans doesnt help at all. if you want me (and many other players) to reform, just balance the game. easy as that.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragon eis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0KQzNXQf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-16T14:16:05.359+0000) > > "a final chance" > what final chance? that you are more likely to get permabanned by a robot? > No tribunal = No fair bans, idc what other people think. 14 day suspension was the final chance.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0KQzNXQf,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-16T14:25:43.248+0000) > > 14 day suspension was the final chance. back in season 1-2 i got like 11 14day suspensions and never got permabanned. oh the good old days.
Zielmann (NA)
: No. Nearly all accounts that are permabanned for behavior already *had* a final chance and they blew it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zielmann,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0KQzNXQf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-16T14:14:19.375+0000) > > No. Nearly all accounts that are permabanned for behavior already *had* a final chance and they blew it. "a final chance" what final chance? that you are more likely to get permabanned by a robot? No tribunal = No fair bans, idc what other people think.
: supsended
since s6 and ESPECIALLY THIS PATCH i tend to flame every game ( i insult champions and balance) and i get banned, well gg izi time for some HotS
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Don't nerf Lucian.
no way bro, he needs to get nerfed to the ground.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot - We should have 0 tolerance against players encouring others to commit suicide
i used to be suicidal and everytime someone told me to "KYS" i didnt care at all, because at the end its a jerk who is anonymous on the internet, which i am aswell.
Show more

dragon eis

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion