droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
and still no answer
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002400000005000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T15:11:12.689+0000) > > It's been half a month already ... my point was he hasnt been on the boards for about 15 days. don't know if there's any good reason for him not answering anyone or not. but it's not like he's gone on to answer other boards and stuff so it seems like he might just be gone/busy right now. as i said tho i have no idea what he's up to so who knows. he also seems to be the only rioter who responds to these type of threads.
> [{quoted}](name=888leoj,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0024000000050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T17:57:32.443+0000) > > my point was he hasnt been on the boards for about 15 days. don't know if there's any good reason for him not answering anyone or not. but it's not like he's gone on to answer other boards and stuff so it seems like he might just be gone/busy right now. as i said tho i have no idea what he's up to so who knows. he also seems to be the only rioter who responds to these type of threads. I see what you mean, let's just hope he shows up soon.
: Just saying Tantram has a history of "Smiting" people who were legitimately banned and listing chat logs and other things that make it clear the ban was deserved and it's been very prompt. The fact he's floated "Looking into it" yet nothing is being provided, not even a post confirming "We have details we can't share that look suspicious after looking at the case again" is very suspect on Riot's part. Honestly you should keep on the case and keep asking for a response. The only way you even can get these things removed is by being persistant. And frankly its stupid this case hasn't escalated with how public it is, but you're not exactly a big streamer or someone who can blow it up to where Riot is getting calls about false bans regularly. You have to fight to make your voice heard and its unreasonable given it seems like a ban that is at least partially based on an automated system that could be faulty, but they'd never let us know that.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2019-01-29T15:20:15.153+0000) > > Just saying Tantram has a history of "Smiting" people who were legitimately banned and listing chat logs and other things that make it clear the ban was deserved and it's been very prompt. The fact he's floated "Looking into it" yet nothing is being provided, not even a post confirming "We have details we can't share that look suspicious after looking at the case again" is very suspect on Riot's part. > > Honestly you should keep on the case and keep asking for a response. The only way you even can get these things removed is by being persistant. And frankly its stupid this case hasn't escalated with how public it is, but you're not exactly a big streamer or someone who can blow it up to where Riot is getting calls about false bans regularly. You have to fight to make your voice heard and its unreasonable given it seems like a ban that is at least partially based on an automated system that could be faulty, but they'd never let us know that. I'm trying to hold on to it since it seems to be happening to many other people and as randomly as you said...
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0024000000050000,timestamp=2019-01-25T19:01:30.024+0000) > > nothing of course, you get banned for no reason and get no answer. true. but looking at post history tantrams last response was in this thread so it seems like he's been gone or something so idk. one can hope he answers things when/if he comes back.
> [{quoted}](name=888leoj,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00240000000500000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T07:33:29.044+0000) > > true. but looking at post history tantrams last response was in this thread so it seems like he's been gone or something so idk. one can hope he answers things when/if he comes back. It's been half a month already ...
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2019-01-14T23:47:24.764+0000) > > Pinged someone who is in a meeting, but will look at it in a few hrs. No promises on anything, but wanted to let you know that I forwarded this on for more visibility. any response you could share or is it still being investigated? also there's been alot of these reports popping up lately on the boards any way of looking into em?
> [{quoted}](name=888leoj,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002400000005,timestamp=2019-01-22T21:23:06.810+0000) > > any response you could share or is it still being investigated? also there's been alot of these reports popping up lately on the boards any way of looking into em? nothing of course, you get banned for no reason and get no answer.
droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
still no answer at all ...
droov (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T05:19:29.392+0000) > > Here is a email response i got in relation to my ticket from a similar time frame: > http://magaimg.net/img/727r.png > > However, this ticket still shows up on the Riot support site. As I said earlier, the fact that yours is "missing" is very fishy. > > Is the email tied to that account still yassironaldinho@hotmail.com ? > What was your summoner name back in 2012? Was it always just droov? > > Why post this in the NA boards instead of EUW boards? well, It seems quite obvious that I'm not too familiar with the forum, it is my first post in it and only following a friends advice. The account name has been the same since its creation in Beta I think, I never remember changing it, so yeah it must've always been droov nope, the email tied to that account is my new gmail and that's why I told you I had no mail showing the ticket history. as for the ticket history, I can show you all the emails history if I have to and that'd be my limit, so fishy or not, I have nothing to say against that because that's what I see and that's on their part, not mine, I can't tell you why "my" ticket doesn't show in the history in "their" server. that's what I see and you can see it's the same account, https://imgur.com/a/2Yzsc6z I followed up with your questioning when I have no reason to, but I hope that clears it enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000006,timestamp=2019-01-20T02:27:33.550+0000) > > Do you have any previous emails from Player Support, not RIot itself, that call you droov or Yassir781? > > You should probably make a thread on EUW too, yeah. only in my new linked email, none in my old one. that was my only ticket through my gaming years I think. Thanks for the advice, will do.
droov (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T05:19:29.392+0000) > > Here is a email response i got in relation to my ticket from a similar time frame: > http://magaimg.net/img/727r.png > > However, this ticket still shows up on the Riot support site. As I said earlier, the fact that yours is "missing" is very fishy. > > Is the email tied to that account still yassironaldinho@hotmail.com ? > What was your summoner name back in 2012? Was it always just droov? > > Why post this in the NA boards instead of EUW boards? well, It seems quite obvious that I'm not too familiar with the forum, it is my first post in it and only following a friends advice. The account name has been the same since its creation in Beta I think, I never remember changing it, so yeah it must've always been droov nope, the email tied to that account is my new gmail and that's why I told you I had no mail showing the ticket history. as for the ticket history, I can show you all the emails history if I have to and that'd be my limit, so fishy or not, I have nothing to say against that because that's what I see and that's on their part, not mine, I can't tell you why "my" ticket doesn't show in the history in "their" server. that's what I see and you can see it's the same account, https://imgur.com/a/2Yzsc6z I followed up with your questioning when I have no reason to, but I hope that clears it enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000003,timestamp=2019-01-19T15:30:53.446+0000) > > Firstly, you don't need to make a ticket to change your email. You can do this by logging into the League website and changing your settings. Maybe they were nice and did it for you instead of telling you how to do it. > > Secondly, why in your ticket do they refer to Yassironaldinho? In my ticket, which occurred around a similar time to yours, everyone but Wookie referred to me by my account name. (Wookie called me by my username.) > > As you have told us just now, your username was always droov and your account name is yassir781. Yassironaldinho Is neither of these two names. https://imgur.com/a/efgxSLY there's another screenshot where you can see that I'm getting emails refered to as droov all around the period where I had the ticket emails "with the ticket ref" where I was refered to as yassironaldinho. so I just don't have any answer to the reason why he refered to me that way at the time.
droov (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T05:19:29.392+0000) > > Here is a email response i got in relation to my ticket from a similar time frame: > http://magaimg.net/img/727r.png > > However, this ticket still shows up on the Riot support site. As I said earlier, the fact that yours is "missing" is very fishy. > > Is the email tied to that account still yassironaldinho@hotmail.com ? > What was your summoner name back in 2012? Was it always just droov? > > Why post this in the NA boards instead of EUW boards? well, It seems quite obvious that I'm not too familiar with the forum, it is my first post in it and only following a friends advice. The account name has been the same since its creation in Beta I think, I never remember changing it, so yeah it must've always been droov nope, the email tied to that account is my new gmail and that's why I told you I had no mail showing the ticket history. as for the ticket history, I can show you all the emails history if I have to and that'd be my limit, so fishy or not, I have nothing to say against that because that's what I see and that's on their part, not mine, I can't tell you why "my" ticket doesn't show in the history in "their" server. that's what I see and you can see it's the same account, https://imgur.com/a/2Yzsc6z I followed up with your questioning when I have no reason to, but I hope that clears it enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000003,timestamp=2019-01-19T15:30:53.446+0000) > > Firstly, you don't need to make a ticket to change your email. You can do this by logging into the League website and changing your settings. Maybe they were nice and did it for you instead of telling you how to do it. > > Secondly, why in your ticket do they refer to Yassironaldinho? In my ticket, which occurred around a similar time to yours, everyone but Wookie referred to me by my account name. (Wookie called me by my username.) > > As you have told us just now, your username was always droov and your account name is yassir781. Yassironaldinho Is neither of these two names. okay, how he refered to me isn't something I can know the reason for. The mail changing, if I'm not wrong, is something I did because they changed the email linked to the account as you can see in the screenshot I sent, what the support did was relink my account to my old email after I've given them proof that it was mine, so I rechanged the email to my new one. I don't know the situation now but at the time, changing the email needed one click while being connected to the account on the website. Maybe since they changed the password and the email, I had to create a new account to contact the support and that account was yassironaldinho. It was in 2012 so I do not remember the details but the mail is here, the ticket is here with the reference : "Ticket #2647292 : Unrecoverable Account". If I was lying, I wouldn't show the ticket or its number since it contains my ip and the ip under wich the account was created the first time and I'm sure they're totally different from the ip that used the third party program. should I be waiting for a real answer about that unjust perma-ban with multiple reasons or should I repost it in the EU west forum??
droov (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T05:19:29.392+0000) > > Here is a email response i got in relation to my ticket from a similar time frame: > http://magaimg.net/img/727r.png > > However, this ticket still shows up on the Riot support site. As I said earlier, the fact that yours is "missing" is very fishy. > > Is the email tied to that account still yassironaldinho@hotmail.com ? > What was your summoner name back in 2012? Was it always just droov? > > Why post this in the NA boards instead of EUW boards? well, It seems quite obvious that I'm not too familiar with the forum, it is my first post in it and only following a friends advice. The account name has been the same since its creation in Beta I think, I never remember changing it, so yeah it must've always been droov nope, the email tied to that account is my new gmail and that's why I told you I had no mail showing the ticket history. as for the ticket history, I can show you all the emails history if I have to and that'd be my limit, so fishy or not, I have nothing to say against that because that's what I see and that's on their part, not mine, I can't tell you why "my" ticket doesn't show in the history in "their" server. that's what I see and you can see it's the same account, https://imgur.com/a/2Yzsc6z I followed up with your questioning when I have no reason to, but I hope that clears it enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T06:29:54.564+0000) > > why did you change your email to begin with? > > account names and usernames are 2 different things. my username in-game is Colonel J and my username (used to log-in) can be flyboy28929. usernames can be changed unlike account names. did you mean to say your username, not account name, was always droov? > > was your username always droov or was your account name always droov? I changed my email because as you can see it, I don't use the late one anymore, more than 4.5k emails and I forgot it was even linked to the game ... I started using my gmail sometimes after what happend, I don't remember when exactly. I just understood what you meant by username now, my username in game is droov, and my username is yassir781; never changed any of them as far as I remember.
: i've had a similar problem regarding someone hacking into my account and using scripting to get me purposfully banned. i dont like the fact that riots response so far from looking through the board has been this "we cant do anything about it" kind of mentality it doesnt even seem like they investigate the claims but just reject it straight on. i'm also guessing this is tied to the collection#1 breach that happened recently where around 770 million accounts got their passwords/emails compromised and riots lackluster response might be a policy change due to this fact or something. its just a theory but i think it might be reasonable to assume that theyre getting bombarded with people having similar breaches happenening to their accounts and might just have shut down the investigation process of such claims entirely
> [{quoted}](name=888leoj,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=003a,timestamp=2019-01-18T23:52:04.803+0000) > > i've had a similar problem regarding someone hacking into my account and using scripting to get me purposfully banned. i dont like the fact that riots response so far from looking through the board has been this "we cant do anything about it" kind of mentality it doesnt even seem like they investigate the claims but just reject it straight on. i'm also guessing this is tied to the collection#1 breach that happened recently where around 770 million accounts got their passwords/emails compromised and riots lackluster response might be a policy change due to this fact or something. its just a theory but i think it might be reasonable to assume that theyre getting bombarded with people having similar breaches happenening to their accounts and might just have shut down the investigation process of such claims entirely I've been searching around for the breach because I read it back at the time of the ticket, thanks for bringing it back up, that's what told me that the fault was most certainly entirely theirs. a dormant account using third party programs or being toxic ...
: Pinged someone who is in a meeting, but will look at it in a few hrs. No promises on anything, but wanted to let you know that I forwarded this on for more visibility.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2019-01-14T23:47:24.764+0000) > > Pinged someone who is in a meeting, but will look at it in a few hrs. No promises on anything, but wanted to let you know that I forwarded this on for more visibility. still no answer or any information for the moment ...
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-16T23:20:12.120+0000) > > I actually found it in one of my old mail accounts, it was in 2012, I didn't follow up using the emails so it wasn't read, and here's a screen of a part from the email : > > https://imgur.com/a/UZhehGf > > they relinked the game with my email because the hacker was able to change the account email without access to the email at the time and again there's no sign of the ticket in the riot support history. Here is a email response i got in relation to my ticket from a similar time frame: http://magaimg.net/img/727r.png However, this ticket still shows up on the Riot support site. As I said earlier, the fact that yours is "missing" is very fishy. Is the email tied to that account still yassironaldinho@hotmail.com ? What was your summoner name back in 2012? Was it always just droov? Why post this in the NA boards instead of EUW boards?
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T05:19:29.392+0000) > > Here is a email response i got in relation to my ticket from a similar time frame: > http://magaimg.net/img/727r.png > > However, this ticket still shows up on the Riot support site. As I said earlier, the fact that yours is "missing" is very fishy. > > Is the email tied to that account still yassironaldinho@hotmail.com ? > What was your summoner name back in 2012? Was it always just droov? > > Why post this in the NA boards instead of EUW boards? well, It seems quite obvious that I'm not too familiar with the forum, it is my first post in it and only following a friends advice. The account name has been the same since its creation in Beta I think, I never remember changing it, so yeah it must've always been droov nope, the email tied to that account is my new gmail and that's why I told you I had no mail showing the ticket history. as for the ticket history, I can show you all the emails history if I have to and that'd be my limit, so fishy or not, I have nothing to say against that because that's what I see and that's on their part, not mine, I can't tell you why "my" ticket doesn't show in the history in "their" server. that's what I see and you can see it's the same account, https://imgur.com/a/2Yzsc6z I followed up with your questioning when I have no reason to, but I hope that clears it enough.
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T18:53:56.551+0000) > > I'm talking many years ago, I don't find the old tickets, only the new ones. even the ticket system had white background. Then I'm afraid you are full of it. Your tickets don't just "disappear." Unless the EUW region uses some other system which i am very doubtful of. That being said, you can't even provide us any email exchanges.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0020000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T12:41:26.097+0000) > > Then I'm afraid you are full of it. Your tickets don't just "disappear." Unless the EUW region uses some other system which i am very doubtful of. That being said, you can't even provide us any email exchanges. I actually found it in one of my old mail accounts, it was in 2012, I didn't follow up using the emails so it wasn't read, and here's a screen of a part from the email : https://imgur.com/a/UZhehGf they relinked the game with my email because the hacker was able to change the account email without access to the email at the time and again there's no sign of the ticket in the riot support history.
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T18:53:56.551+0000) > > I'm talking many years ago, I don't find the old tickets, only the new ones. even the ticket system had white background. Then I'm afraid you are full of it. Your tickets don't just "disappear." Unless the EUW region uses some other system which i am very doubtful of. That being said, you can't even provide us any email exchanges.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0020000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T12:41:26.097+0000) > > Then I'm afraid you are full of it. Your tickets don't just "disappear." Unless the EUW region uses some other system which i am very doubtful of. That being said, you can't even provide us any email exchanges. I've been through many computers but if the Gms ask for some screenshots from the old days, I may find them in some of my old folders in my old computer, other than that, my oldest mail is some mails from 2014, one about a level 1 penalty from afking in games wich happened because I had a bad connexion ( wich is weird, being noticed about an ingame penalty but not a permaban) and second about a 4 win ip boosts giveaway. ps: I do not remember at what year I had my problem but I'm sure of it, the support system background was white and totally unlike that one, and there's no history left of that ticket.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00290001,timestamp=2019-01-15T16:20:36.812+0000) > > Shouldn't that be grounds to reset the email and password since its clearly another player stealing an account? > > That's a useless support team if they can't even manage basic customer service like fixing a hacked account. Blizzard gets criticized all the time and can do it. Nintendo is stuck in the past and can do it. This support team is **_useless_** if this is something they can't do. Even if its not their fault, if they're given absurd policies that completely strip this power but their word is always trusted, they can easily just ignore any requests that slide across their table and say "Nope you're wrong, stay banned". That's not a "Player Support" team Well, for the most part I agree with you. Although, we are currently discussing if the player should be banned based on the existing policies of Riot. This is not a discussion about how the system _should_ be. Unless I am mistaken. So, with the current policy that states "Account security falls to the player's responsibilities" this account has rightly been perma-banned. And if we take it a step further, how can Riot know that this account was not sold by the original owner and now they are trying to claim it back after having received the money? I am not saying this is the case, I want to believe that this player is genuinely trying to get their cherished account back. HOWEVER I am incapable of knowing what precedent this would create if OP was un-banned. In my personal opinion, we should be able to link our account to cell phone (be it obligatory or after a player submitter request). And a huge chuck of these claims would be resolved easily. The thing I want to know the most, is why there were no e-mails.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002900010000,timestamp=2019-01-15T17:30:43.600+0000) > > Well, for the most part I agree with you. > Although, we are currently discussing if the player should be banned based on the existing policies of Riot. This is not a discussion about how the system _should_ be. Unless I am mistaken. > So, with the current policy that states "Account security falls to the player's responsibilities" this account has rightly been perma-banned. > And if we take it a step further, how can Riot know that this account was not sold by the original owner and now they are trying to claim it back after having received the money? > I am not saying this is the case, I want to believe that this player is genuinely trying to get their cherished account back. HOWEVER I am incapable of knowing what precedent this would create if OP was un-banned. > > In my personal opinion, we should be able to link our account to cell phone (be it obligatory or after a player submitter request). And a huge chuck of these claims would be resolved easily. > > The thing I want to know the most, is why there were no e-mails. what bugs me most is that there are no emails and shady answers from the support. Riot had a security breach during the period on wich I didn't use my account and I remember when I was posting tickets I had found their post about it so I mentionned it in the tickets so the account security doesn't completely fall on the account owner if the breach is on riot's side and they give no notice, neither of that or the ban... the account has the same mail it had ever since the creation if I'm not mistaken and if it was a different one, and the support asks me, I'll know it. I may have screenshots of the old times or even videos ... I don't know if I have any other proof
Krayzie (EUNE)
: OP got any updates?
> [{quoted}](name=thot executioner,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2019-01-15T17:01:12.984+0000) > > OP got any updates? none at all
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2019-01-14T23:43:43.364+0000) > > That's pretty confusing, and I can see why you'd be frustrated. > > The ban was for 3rd party tools, but you got a wonky answer about behavior first. It looks the usage was confirmed. > > Player Support does have a lot of tools at their disposal which they use to evaluate whether an account was compromised, policies they follow in cases like this, etc. It looks like they did to that investigation. I'll shoot a message about this to someone and see if they can put their eyes on it. That's about all I can do. Hope it helps. Personally, I think OP was scammed into buying a banned account or bought the account first then cheated which explains the delay in ticket dates and posting here.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00240002,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:43:42.858+0000) > > Personally, I think OP was scammed into buying a banned account or bought the account first then cheated which explains the delay in ticket dates and posting here. well I didn't, I have a lot of friends that played games with me since the old days, I think one of them may even have videos of them old games. I don't think I have better proof than that.
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0020000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T23:55:22.804+0000) > > I cannot because it happened years ago and **I don't find it in my tickets history plus the ticket system was different that the one I've seen nowadays** **if I'm not wrong.** You are wrong. The ticket system is not much different than it was before. I will teach you how to access your history. Go here and sign in. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us Click your profile on the top-right and click MY ACTIVITIES. You can see see your previous tickets. Here are a screenshot of mine. http://magaimg.net/img/71m4.jpg I can see my tickets all the way back from 2011. If you "can't find your tickets in [your] ticket history" that makes me think you're lying even more.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:52:43.270+0000) > > You are wrong. The ticket system is not much different than it was before. I will teach you how to access your history. > > Go here and sign in. > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us > > Click your profile on the top-right and click MY ACTIVITIES. > You can see see your previous tickets. Here are a screenshot of mine. > http://magaimg.net/img/71m4.jpg > > I can see my tickets all the way back from 2011. If you "can't find your tickets in [your] ticket history" that makes me think you're lying even more. I'm talking many years ago, I don't find the old tickets, only the new ones. even the ticket system had white background.
: Pinged someone who is in a meeting, but will look at it in a few hrs. No promises on anything, but wanted to let you know that I forwarded this on for more visibility.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2019-01-14T23:47:24.764+0000) > > Pinged someone who is in a meeting, but will look at it in a few hrs. No promises on anything, but wanted to let you know that I forwarded this on for more visibility. I thank you for your answer and your try. as I said before I've played the game for so many years, have many unlocks on that account (skins, champs ... etc) and I never got banned for any reason. I'm here to have fun, not to get angry and toxic or to cheat. even with these answers, I didn't get angry, I just didn't like the fact that years ago, Riot would've given it more thoughts than it did now that it became bigger and I'm speaking from experience cause I've been around since the closed beta. thanks again
Kürama (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T21:40:35.381+0000) > > Hello there, > > After looking into your issue I was able to find that your concerns were already addressed in Ticket #36266184 > > As we have previously mentioned in that reply, there is nothing else we can do for you in this situation. We have thoroughly investigated the issue and provided you with our definitive answers on the subject. Our decision is final and won't be subject to change in subsequent tickets. > > Since you have no further concerns left that we haven't addressed, we consider this matter closed. > > Best regards, > Genathos > "There is life. There is death. And then there is me." You stated your account was hacked previously and recovered via tickets, could you verify this?
> [{quoted}](name=Riñey,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T23:07:55.416+0000) > > You stated your account was hacked previously and recovered via tickets, could you verify this? I cannot because it happened years ago and I don't find it in my tickets history plus the ticket system was different that the one I've seen nowadays if I'm not wrong.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00220001,timestamp=2019-01-14T21:49:36.889+0000) > > people told me it was better in the player behavior thread so ... I don't know, maybe they're right There's nothing wrong with this kind of thread in General Discussion and you do have many posts and upvotes on it already. Player Behavior is the dedicated sub-board for this kind of discussion though. I can't guarantee that you'd have more luck in one sub-board than another when it comes to Rioter attention. If it was me, I'd keep this one because of the traction and comments it already has.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002200010000,timestamp=2019-01-14T22:05:55.694+0000) > > There's nothing wrong with this kind of thread in General Discussion and you do have many posts and upvotes on it already. Player Behavior is the dedicated sub-board for this kind of discussion though. I can't guarantee that you'd have more luck in one sub-board than another when it comes to Rioter attention. > > If it was me, I'd keep this one because of the traction and comments it already has. ok, Thanks for you answer. let's leave that one then and hope it gets a riot answer.
Akaly main (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-13T23:13:41.183+0000) > > As someone who works customer service, miscommunication happens and I understand where riot is coming from. > > Ultimately it appears your account was compromised and hacks were used. They won't be able to lift the ban as a result. Maybe you'll get a red reply to confirm additional information, but I don't see them unsuspending your account. > > They can not reveal any details to how they discovered the cheats etc, as that would give away what methods they use to detect bots. sorry. there was toxicity, not cheats. just saying :p i think they could show him the chat log if he really was banned for toxicity as they stated.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaly main,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-14T21:03:03.067+0000) > > sorry. there was toxicity, not cheats. just saying :p > > i think they could show him the chat log if he really was banned for toxicity as they stated. ever since the beta, I never showed any kind of toxicity. I'm a calm player, I'm here to enjoy my time, nothing less nothing more. if I get angry, I stop playing.
Jikker (NA)
: Hey, We had a bit of a hiccup regarding your copy of this thread in Player Behavior. Could you let me know which thread you want to remain open? Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-01-14T20:48:24.839+0000) > > Hey, > > We had a bit of a hiccup regarding your copy of this thread in Player Behavior. Could you let me know which thread you want to remain open? > > Thanks! people told me it was better in the player behavior thread so ... I don't know, maybe they're right
Kürama (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=002000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T20:30:16.049+0000) > > a replie then minutes later it was closed, ban issue categories I think something like that. Copy & paste the reply please.
> [{quoted}](name=Riñey,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0020000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T20:43:56.825+0000) > > Copy & paste the reply please. Hello there, After looking into your issue I was able to find that your concerns were already addressed in Ticket #36266184 As we have previously mentioned in that reply, there is nothing else we can do for you in this situation. We have thoroughly investigated the issue and provided you with our definitive answers on the subject. Our decision is final and won't be subject to change in subsequent tickets. Since you have no further concerns left that we haven't addressed, we consider this matter closed. Best regards, Genathos "There is life. There is death. And then there is me."
Kürama (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=droov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-01-14T19:26:44.570+0000) > > I just posted this now because I gave up and just went on playing other games until lately my friends got back to lol again and they told me to try to post it on the forum. I already posted it on reddit, they told me to redo a ticket and when I did, my ticket got instantly shut. The email for my account never changed and I still receive some other emails concerning the game yet I never received any noticing of possible hacks or bans during my dormant period, I checked more than once and nothing. > Ps: My reddit post got ... Your post has been removed because tech and account support related posts are not allowed. Please post on the official support board or contact Riot support if you have not already done so. What are the categories you submitted the ticket under? Did you receive a message when it was instantly closed?
> [{quoted}](name=Riñey,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2019-01-14T19:57:32.071+0000) > > What are the categories you submitted the ticket under? Did you receive a message when it was instantly closed? a replie then minutes later it was closed, ban issue categories I think something like that.
Rioter Comments
: Every response (excluding Vorax, who makes no mention of why you were banned) mentions in some way or another the use of 3rd party programs, with it being laid out plainly by Purist: you were banned for the use of 3rd party applications. This also occurred in August, 5 months ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-01-14T17:11:55.699+0000) > > Every response (excluding Vorax, who makes no mention of why you were banned) mentions in some way or another the use of 3rd party programs, with it being laid out plainly by Purist: you were banned for the use of 3rd party applications. > > This also occurred in August, 5 months ago. well yeah it happened five months ago and just yesterday a friend told me to try and post it here in the forum, because I tried a lot of tickets, I tried reddit and everywhere I got shut so I never thought of posting here before.
: You might not accept what I'm about say, but I still want to explain to you what I think is happening. I believe what happened is that your account was hacked (at one point), and the hacker took the pleasure of abusing cheats all while being extremely toxic. Permanent ban was handed out. And now you, the owner, are suffering from the consequences of the hacker's actions, something you shouldn't be accountable for. That's where we have a misunderstanding. From my online gaming experience, GMs are neither trying to hold you nor the hacker responsible. That's not how it works. They are holding _the account_ responsible. Whatever that's done on the account, the account itself faces the consequence. **It doesn't matter who did it.** It's a common misinterpretation that GM punishes users through the account, but that's not what happens. They don't hunt down the users, and they don't identify the individuals who used the account through their ip, playstyle, chat, behavior, etc because those are convincing evidences but they are not hard, solid proof (toxic while streaming with thousands of witnesses and video record would be one, cough tyler1 cough). The individual they punish is the account, and it just happens to lead to punishing users as well. The only mistake riot has done is not notifying you right away at the time of ban. As for their response, they see several bannable offenses, and at first they weren't sure which one led to the ban, it could've been any of them. Apart from that, they dealt with it the standard way like any other game. Helping you against hacking by recovering your account, and punishing the account for what the hacker did on it are unrelated and approached completely differently. Is it fair to you? Hell no. But it's the best standard we have. I can elaborate but I think this wall of text is getting too heavy for me to lift.
> [{quoted}](name=No flash no life,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-01-14T17:19:52.535+0000) > > You might not accept what I'm about say, but I still want to explain to you what I think is happening. > > I believe what happened is that your account was hacked (at one point), and the hacker took the pleasure of abusing cheats all while being extremely toxic. Permanent ban was handed out. And now you, the owner, are suffering from the consequences of the hacker's actions, something you shouldn't be accountable for. > > That's where we have a misunderstanding. From my online gaming experience, GMs are neither trying to hold you nor the hacker responsible. That's not how it works. They are holding _the account_ responsible. Whatever that's done on the account, the account itself faces the consequence. **It doesn't matter who did it.** > > It's a common misinterpretation that GM punishes users through the account, but that's not what happens. They don't hunt down the users, and they don't identify the individuals who used the account through their ip, playstyle, chat, behavior, etc because those are convincing evidences but they are not hard, solid proof (toxic while streaming with thousands of witnesses and video record would be one, cough tyler1 cough). The individual they punish is the account, and it just happens to lead to punishing users as well. > > The only mistake riot has done is not notifying you right away at the time of ban. As for their response, they see several bannable offenses, and at first they weren't sure which one led to the ban, it could've been any of them. Apart from that, they dealt with it the standard way like any other game. Helping you against hacking by recovering your account, and punishing the account for what the hacker did on it are unrelated and approached completely differently. > > Is it fair to you? Hell no. But it's the best standard we have. I can elaborate but I think this wall of text is getting too heavy for me to lift. you're right, the account is punished, not the user, but when your email is still the main mail linked to that account and you get a permaban "for multiple unreasonable reasons" and get no notification when the problem seems to be a breach on security at their end ... I think what I'm saying here is clear enough because I've looked into why my account got hacked and apparently during my dormant months, riot had some security breach ...
: Wow. Just Wow. 1. They kept sending you someone else, the person who was meant to do the job never replied a second time. Every response came from a different user 2. They randomly jumped to 4 different reasons as to why you were banned. First it was potential threat of account sharing, then account phishing, then toxicity, then cheats 3. Generic "we did our job and we can't undo your unjust ban because We are too lazy to do proper homework" responses from **LITERALLY ALL OF THEM** WTF are these people, bots? Edit: Repost this in the PB subboards to get Tantram's attention. He usually provides actual intel whenever the support fails. He made himself a public face about it and even when he doesn't want to, he has to or else he would risk public discredibility. So just incase you are one of the people who don't like him and assume he won't do his work. He will. He both wants to and has to.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-14T03:36:51.062+0000) > > Wow. > > Just Wow. > > 1. They kept sending you someone else, the person who was meant to do the job never replied a second time. Every response came from a different user > > 2. They randomly jumped to 4 different reasons as to why you were banned. First it was potential threat of account sharing, then account phishing, then toxicity, then cheats > > 3. Generic "we did our job and we can't undo your unjust ban because We are too lazy to do proper homework" responses from **LITERALLY ALL OF THEM** > > WTF are these people, bots? > > Edit: Repost this in the PB subboards to get Tantram's attention. He usually provides actual intel whenever the support fails. He made himself a public face about it and even when he doesn't want to, he has to or else he would risk public discredibility. So just incase you are one of the people who don't like him and assume he won't do his work. He will. He both wants to and has to. Thanks for you reply, does PB stands for player behavior? and should I create a new discussion or is there a way to move it?
: I'm calling this fishy just because this conversation took place in August of last year and you choose now of all times to post them here. @Everyone besides the OP, stop falling for these lies.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-14T03:56:20.588+0000) > > I'm calling this fishy just because this conversation took place in August of last year and you choose now of all times to post them here. > > @Everyone besides the OP, stop falling for these lies. my friends just told me to try to post it in the forum, so yeah it took me time to do so, I posted on reddit and it got deleted while my tickets kept on being shut so I just gave up for sometime but I kept the screenshots.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cycera,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:53:51.869+0000) > > Holy crap. What a monkey fiesta. I can't believe it was that hard to even find out WHY you were banned. And when they were touting the toxicity facade, I was wondering why they didn't just share with you the chat logs? > > Unfortunately, I have known too many people who have been hacked. I guess Riot knows this and has decided it would be too costly to take responsibility so they just put protection on the players. It's so strange, I have seen many cases personally and on the boards of hacking when there doesn't seem to be anything the player could have done more to protect themselves. Very suspicious in my opinion. > > If you were hacked, they should be able to see what IP address was used on your account and if it differed from the usual one, then I would assume that would be a huge red flag and you would be notified of the security concern. Not to mention, every punishment leading up to a permaban and the permaban should have had an email notification to go along with it. Unless of course, the hacker changed the email and other account credentials, which would be another red flag. It also baffles me how they didn't even try to prove you were the true owner of the account with security questions and other details (unless you, intelligently, omitted those) to see if anything had changed. This seems like sloppy work for the first 3/4 and then just a brush off for the last portion. Jeez. > > I hope you get a response and get referred to someone who wants to help you. This is because the first answers are all copy pasta. They get thousands of "Hey unban me!" messages. So they answer to them with the same text. The second answer is also copy paste but this time not the pre-written text for toxicity but for Account hacking. OP mentioned his Acc was stolen before so this time they give him the answer for... well learn to protect your shit. We can't rewert everything all the time. Everytime your accout is "stolen" it hurts the game. The support is a bit cautious with this, since it is weird that accounts often get "stolen" while players are afk. They often just give them away to friends etc and than want them back eventually. 3rd reply, as is usuall somebody actually looked into the case and saw it was banned for CHeating/3rd Party stuff. But this person didn't read the previous stuff, sicne they usually only contain the copy pasta shit anway. So it is often unnecessary. This person though lacked the information, that OP thinks his account was abused by somebody else. From there on it is actually OP who is dense end keeps on knocking on the fact that he had this account since beta... well does that make him special? No. So the support is telling him, the accout is banned due to cheating. Thats why they cannot give out information. And they wont revert it even if OP claims it was a due to his account being stolen since they already helped him out once. And if OP is unable to keep his account safe and credentials secure, Support feels like it is not their task to help him out every once in a while when he decides he wants to come back. Also Support has to deal with stuff like people faking hacked accounts. Maybe thats even what OP did? I dont know. But for me the support answers to me seem very coherent after the first 2.
> [{quoted}](name=DerPunkt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T13:46:55.949+0000) > > This is because the first answers are all copy pasta. They get thousands of "Hey unban me!" messages. So they answer to them with the same text. > The second answer is also copy paste but this time not the pre-written text for toxicity but for Account hacking. OP mentioned his Acc was stolen before so this time they give him the answer for... well learn to protect your shit. We can't rewert everything all the time. Everytime your accout is "stolen" it hurts the game. The support is a bit cautious with this, since it is weird that accounts often get "stolen" while players are afk. They often just give them away to friends etc and than want them back eventually. > 3rd reply, as is usuall somebody actually looked into the case and saw it was banned for CHeating/3rd Party stuff. But this person didn't read the previous stuff, sicne they usually only contain the copy pasta shit anway. So it is often unnecessary. > This person though lacked the information, that OP thinks his account was abused by somebody else. > > From there on it is actually OP who is dense end keeps on knocking on the fact that he had this account since beta... well does that make him special? No. > > So the support is telling him, the accout is banned due to cheating. Thats why they cannot give out information. And they wont revert it even if OP claims it was a due to his account being stolen since they already helped him out once. And if OP is unable to keep his account safe and credentials secure, Support feels like it is not their task to help him out every once in a while when he decides he wants to come back. > > Also Support has to deal with stuff like people faking hacked accounts. Maybe thats even what OP did? I dont know. But for me the support answers to me seem very coherent after the first 2. I kept on talking about being a player ever since beta because ever since then I never got banned or any close of anything bannable from toxicity to third party program ... and if it ever happens to your account, thing that I do not hope, you'll see that it isn't coherent at all, they didn't even notice me in mail.
droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
I just posted this now because I gave up and just went on playing other games until lately my friends got back to lol again and they told me to try to post it on the forum. I already posted it on reddit, they told me to redo a ticket and when I did, my ticket got instantly shut. The email for my account never changed and I still receive some other emails concerning the game yet I never received any noticing of possible hacks or bans during my dormant period, I checked more than once and nothing. Ps: My reddit post got ... Your post has been removed because tech and account support related posts are not allowed. Please post on the official support board or contact Riot support if you have not already done so.
  Rioter Comments

droov

Level 32 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion