TehNACHO (NA)
: Okay let's be real, who honestly likes playing against X champion?
Difference between ''I don't like playing vs most champions'' and ''I fucking hate my life playing vs this champions I wish I could leave this match'' which is how I feel vs yasuo, even when I'm winning vs a yasuo I'm hating my life, he's just obnoxious to play against
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=000000000005,timestamp=2019-10-21T14:04:02.319+0000) > > ADC so garbage they have been mandatory in every game since 2009 and still are to this day, god, such trash. Always see this failed argument. The class is literally garbage and spends the entire game hiding behind their team waiting to snipe easy kills in hopes they can become relevant. Its almost painful to watch the "pro" adc players standing around a mile back waiting to see if they think their team is winning the fight before they move up to snipe the kills. The class gets picked not because ADC is actually strong, its because "range" damage is necessary to both siege a tower safely and to clear minions waves if you are the one under siege. ADC has literally become another support class but for the team in providing objective damage and defense. What you will literally NEVER EVER see is a marksmen running around the map hunting other roles like top mid or jungle do you? But you well see plenty of top mid junglers hunting down every dam adc they see out solo, why? Because the ADC knows it will never win 1 v 1 vs those others roles and the other roles know they will ALWAYS win vs the adc. AKA ADC is very weak and only gets to be relevant when an entire team works to babysit them and win fights for the adc so you can sit there untouched autoing.
> [{quoted}](name=Old Vegas Dad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=0000000000050001,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:22:32.806+0000) > > Always see this failed argument. The class is literally garbage and spends the entire game hiding behind their team waiting to snipe easy kills in hopes they can become relevant. Its almost painful to watch the "pro" adc players standing around a mile back waiting to see if they think their team is winning the fight before they move up to snipe the kills. > > The class gets picked not because ADC is actually strong, its because "range" damage is necessary to both siege a tower safely and to clear minions waves if you are the one under siege. ADC has literally become another support class but for the team in providing objective damage and defense. > > What you will literally NEVER EVER see is a marksmen running around the map hunting other roles like top mid or jungle do you? But you well see plenty of top mid junglers hunting down every dam adc they see out solo, why? Because the ADC knows it will never win 1 v 1 vs those others roles and the other roles know they will ALWAYS win vs the adc. AKA ADC is very weak and only gets to be relevant when an entire team works to babysit them and win fights for the adc so you can sit there untouched autoing. Funny how a late game hyper carry class is weak early and mid game, it's weird how that works! Both teams always watching to kill the enemy ADC at all times, do you know why? because an ADC is the single most important class in the game so if you can shut down the enemy ADC while your ADC remains safe you will have a significant advantage late game. Come mid or late game the only class you see going around the map hunting are assassins, obviously adc's don't do that because they're glasscannons and glascannons are supposed to be protected. ADC's deal damage that can't be countered ans late game they deal sustained burst damage, the only counter to an ADC is to kill them before they can kill you, that's why ADC's are the prime target every game because they're insanely strong.
Kazekiba (NA)
: ADC is garbage anyway Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:35:10.993+0000) > > ADC is garbage anyway > Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. > > Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch ADC so garbage they have been mandatory in every game since 2009 and still are to this day, god, such trash.
: He is badly designed, he is a statstik champion, any champ thats like that IE Wukong, are horribly designed.
> [{quoted}](name=SymbolicFear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4bAYuEVO,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-10-19T05:26:18.963+0000) > > He is badly designed, he is a statstik champion, any champ thats like that IE Wukong, are horribly designed. that's every ADC in the game though and riot seems to be fine with having them around
KueˆT (NA)
: So Is Senna going to be able to play ADC?
if pyke is anything to go by it will just be a fully fledged ADC(or in pyke's case assassins) with tacked on CC which will make them a ''support''
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dcOubAp,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:03:19.945+0000) > > Because then riot would be enforcing a meta and that's no fun, what if I'm in a 5 premade and we want to play without a jungler? game says too bad you must take smite, what if pro players discover a tactic or strategy that doesn't involve a jungler with smite? too bad game says you must have one. the meta was already enforced when your ranked team is top/mid/jgl/adc/supp
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dcOubAp,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:05:43.211+0000) > > the meta was already enforced when your ranked team is top/mid/jgl/adc/supp no it isn't, you can change out of smite, making it possible not to go jungle, ''adc'' also isn't enforced, as is evident by the fact we have games without adc's, all these names indicate is places on the map, not what champion or what class can be played there
: I don't understand how people are allowed to not take smite while jungling. I mean jungle items are locked behind taking smite, and jgl camp bonus xp is locked behind having a jungle item. it's a blatant troll. why are there people saying otherwise?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dcOubAp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-16T12:14:18.482+0000) > > I don't understand how people are allowed to not take smite while jungling. > I mean > jungle items are locked behind taking smite, and jgl camp bonus xp is locked behind having a jungle item. > > it's a blatant troll. > why are there people saying otherwise? Because then riot would be enforcing a meta and that's no fun, what if I'm in a 5 premade and we want to play without a jungler? game says too bad you must take smite, what if pro players discover a tactic or strategy that doesn't involve a jungler with smite? too bad game says you must have one.
Terozu (NA)
: Senna, the first ever support marksman, IS CONFIRMED!
yes ashe was played as a ''support'' but so what? litterally anything can be played ''support'' and by that I mean be played bot alongside the ADC, like tons of mages, doesn't make them supports.
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
nice time to see zed every.single.god.damn.game
DalekZec (EUNE)
: I remember when tank meta was a thing...that 1 Maokai 1v5 me and my team even though we had armor pen, magic pen and also true damage but managed to 1v5 and get a penta without the need of his team. That match still haunts me from season 6.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=efGeEsAn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:52:39.792+0000) > > I remember when tank meta was a thing...that 1 Maokai 1v5 me and my team even though we had armor pen, magic pen and also true damage but managed to 1v5 and get a penta without the need of his team. > > That match still haunts me from season 6. that can still happen in ARAM if your team is full of mages and don't have a shit ton of CC, maokai still takes a big dump on most mages.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9cxrBqh,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:38:39.940+0000) > > completely irrelevant, Riot have reworked champions in the past who were just completely obnoxious to play against, no reason same can't happen to yasuo, I can win vs yasuo the majorit yof the time but I'm never having any fun when fighting vs him, in fact I'm hating my life and would rather surrender then continue on playing vs a yasuo. then it's your problem, not the game's
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9cxrBqh,comment-id=00010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T11:08:16.017+0000) > > then it's your problem, not the game's and if a vast majority of people think the same as me e.g. high banrate, then it becomes the game's problem
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Young prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9cxrBqh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:13:46.782+0000) > > perhaps if its this common it means it's actual problem that should be addressed... Take a look at the people complaining though. None of them is high elo (like D1+). So it's made by low elo players, AKA by people who literally can't play the game and will say master yi has no counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q9cxrBqh,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-13T18:32:03.640+0000) > > Take a look at the people complaining though. None of them is high elo (like D1+). So it's made by low elo players, AKA by people who literally can't play the game and will say master yi has no counterplay. completely irrelevant, Riot have reworked champions in the past who were just completely obnoxious to play against, no reason same can't happen to yasuo, I can win vs yasuo the majorit yof the time but I'm never having any fun when fighting vs him, in fact I'm hating my life and would rather surrender then continue on playing vs a yasuo.
: Why does everyone hates the new client? (Unpopular Opinion!)
left side of it, the area which you have to look at to login is completely white which is very annoying and second it slowls everything down, previously starting a match was quicker, with this new launcher you login, then wait about 10 seconds for the client to show up and only then can you search for a match
: The new Ohmwrecker animation is being reverted back to the old one
I'd rather they rework it than waste time on new animations, as it stands the item is useless
: I don't like how the new launcher/client takes longer to load
definitely slower, old way you login in and there's your client ready to go, with the new one you first need to press play at times and then the client needs to startup, just a stupid hassle, also making the launcher left side completely white is just stupid
Yboat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-10T08:13:57.440+0000) > > blizzard basically has a part in their tournament rules that reads vaguely that pretty much means ''if you say anything that we at blizzard do not like we have the right to suspend you and take back the money you won'' so yeah they can do it according to their rules but that doesn't make it any less scummy. I would like to see the wording. It could clear state something about political statements, or wearing a mask. We don't know. Then again he could have been told specifically not to talk about it and did anyways. The hole deal stinks, but I am not sure blizz has all of the blame. I have never been at an e sports event, but I did compete in the pan American games twice and a went dozen or so international tournaments as a work out partner. Every time I had 100+ pages of documents I had to sign from each of the governing bodies.( 2-5 depending on the event) They had rules about just about everything. From when I could wear my usa gear, to what I could do or say in them. I won't even get into about how I still had too follow all us laws even though I was not on us soil. Hell, when I was in the ncaa, I had 900 and some odd pages I had to follow. I find it extremely hard to believe that he was not informed about what his responsibilities and thier expectations of him were. None of this is passing the smell test for me. They also banned two commentators. Which is the one thing that makes this really stink. Why fire them? Only 2 reasons come to my mind. 1 they knew what he was going to do and let him do it. 2 they knew he had stepped over the line and did not stop him. Both of which would be grounds for termination from any job that covers a high profile event. I will wait to cast judgment on any party here until I get more facts. All I have seen is sensationalized media coverage. I maybe wrong, I am just not buying what I have heard so far. I know blizzard has more then enough money to have a legal team that reviewed thier decision. Given the money and pr enovled it has to be more then just vague wording.
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T09:04:39.901+0000) > > I would like to see the wording. It could clear state something about political statements, or wearing a mask. We don't know. Then again he could have been told specifically not to talk about it and did anyways. The hole deal stinks, but I am not sure blizz has all of the blame. I have never been at an e sports event, but I did compete in the pan American games twice and a went dozen or so international tournaments as a work out partner. Every time I had 100+ pages of documents I had to sign from each of the governing bodies.( 2-5 depending on the event) They had rules about just about everything. From when I could wear my usa gear, to what I could do or say in them. I won't even get into about how I still had too follow all us laws even though I was not on us soil. Hell, when I was in the ncaa, I had 900 and some odd pages I had to follow. > > I find it extremely hard to believe that he was not informed about what his responsibilities and thier expectations of him were. > > None of this is passing the smell test for me. They also banned two commentators. Which is the one thing that makes this really stink. Why fire them? Only 2 reasons come to my mind. 1 they knew what he was going to do and let him do it. 2 they knew he had stepped over the line and did not stop him. Both of which would be grounds for termination from any job that covers a high profile event. > > I will wait to cast judgment on any party here until I get more facts. All I have seen is sensationalized media coverage. I maybe wrong, I am just not buying what I have heard so far. I know blizzard has more then enough money to have a legal team that reviewed thier decision. Given the money and pr enovled it has to be more then just vague wording. https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/qi/QIJ8ZBM27S141553902812951.pdf ''(o) Engaging in any act that, in Blizzard’s sole discretion, brings you into public disrepute, offends a portion or group of the public, or otherwise damage’s Blizzard image will result in removal from Grandmasters and reduction of the player’s prize total to $0 USD, in addition to other remedies which may be provided for under the Handbook and Blizzard’s Website Terms. '' basically if they deem what you do damages their image they can just suspend you and take away your prize money, that's what I meant by ''vague wording'' as in, they can simply deem anything you do could fall under this because it offends SOMEONE somewhere or damages their image SOMEHOW no matter what you did, basically a catch all phrase. It was said the casters did say ''just say the last 8 words and you're done'' which is a nod to the ''hong kong revolution for all'' or something like that, that's what I heard on reddit at least. Still it leaves me wondering if Blizzard would have been this harsh if he said something else, if he said ''screw political figure X'' or ''go X presidential candidate'' something similar would he still be punished this harshly? I agree with punishing him because you don't want interviews turning into political statements but I disagree with how harsh the punishment is, comparably someone who stream sniped and traded wins to get into the hearthstone grandmasters league got less of a punishment than him for saying ''hong kong revolution for all'' seems to be 1 is significantly worse than the other. https://www.hearthpwn.com/news/6465-roger-and-reall-banned-from-hearthstones he cheated in the form of stream sniping and win trading for a tournament and was banned from hearthstone GRANDMASTER only, he could still participate in all other e-sports, and that while being a cheater. https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1181442535962632193 the player who said ''hong kong revolution for all'' got a ban from ALL hearthstone e-sports for 1 year, that pretty much ruins his career, now I don't know about you but cheating to get int a tournament seems significantly worse than saying 1 political line in a interview.
Yboat (NA)
: One thing that I have not seen yet... did this guy have a contract that forbid him from doing what he did? If he did, that's his fualt.
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-10T07:37:31.447+0000) > > One thing that I have not seen yet... did this guy have a contract that forbid him from doing what he did? > > If he did, that's his fualt. blizzard basically has a part in their tournament rules that reads vaguely that pretty much means ''if you say anything that we at blizzard do not like we have the right to suspend you and take back the money you won'' so yeah they can do it according to their rules but that doesn't make it any less scummy.
Swimmx (NA)
: What if the LOL world Champions this year speak out in support of Hong Kong.
Riot Games is owned by Tencent, a chinese company, Tencent either owns or has shares in allot of major gaming companies, if any pro hongkong stuff gets said there will be severe repercussions.
wolvius (EUW)
: There seems to be a bug recently where people dodging doesn't end game lobbies, seems like dodging with <20 seconds can still start a match. In my voli aram match I was watching the chat waiting for game to start and saw the "player has left lobby" message with 10 seconds left and guess what the match started and we never saw eve (the player that left lobby according to chat). Also had a gnar randomly join a game after like 15 mins and he was like "wtf i dodged this" edit: chalk up another one, a quinn that dodged with >20 seconds left in lobby
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0FeJlVg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T11:34:50.984+0000) > > There seems to be a bug recently where people dodging doesn't end game lobbies, seems like dodging with <20 seconds can still start a match. In my voli aram match I was watching the chat waiting for game to start and saw the "player has left lobby" message with 10 seconds left and guess what the match started and we never saw eve (the player that left lobby according to chat). > > Also had a gnar randomly join a game after like 15 mins and he was like "wtf i dodged this" > > edit: chalk up another one, a quinn that dodged with >20 seconds left in lobby Can confirm, I contacted support and they told me this: ''Thank you for submitting this bug report. We are aware of the issue and are working hard to get it fixed. Unfortunately, I cannot provide any estimate for the completion date at this time. To avoid confusing or disappointing players, we try to only announce these dates when we are sure we can meet the arrival schedule. The only way to leave champion select at this time is to not lock in your champion. However, for aram you get an autochosen a champion so that is not an option. :C'' and it's weird because so far every single time that i ''dodge'' what happens is that the game still starts, and yet dodges still happen, kicking everyone out of champion select so clearly this bug doesn't affect everyone.
Antenora (EUW)
: Ahri, Sylas and Diana are not assassin's anyway. Ahri's a Mage, Diana's a Diver, Sylas is an AP bruiser.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMt1OA5W,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-06T10:37:28.780+0000) > > Ahri, Sylas and Diana are not assassin's anyway. > > Ahri's a Mage, Diana's a Diver, Sylas is an AP bruiser. It doesn't matter what riot classifies Diana as, 99.99% of Diana players play her as an assassin, she's an assassin, she nukes people in less than a second.
: DODGING ARAM IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE
I have contacted riot support about this, they said it is a bug they are trying to solve but no known ETA as to when it will be fixed
: Why were Kayle's eyes removed from her splash art?
she looks better without eyes, just like old kayle
Kai Guy (NA)
: Petition. Change "Normals" Into "Casual."
not everyone plays normals ''casually'' some take it serious, like me, because dealing with ranked is just boring
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why do people choose to not ban a champion
Because clearly they only care about themselves, don't feel the need to ban a champion? fine but if you then don't ask your team what champion they want banned all you're doing is lowering the chance to win.
: I Miss Old Swain.
Worst thing about new swain: Swain players begging for a dragonmaster swain skin so they can walk around as a dragon, they tend rework swain so that it's impossible to walk around as a dragon. To be serious it ruined allot of skins for me, ult transformation so lame now.
Brakøn (NA)
: Arurf still sucks.
nice being called a ''ego gamer'' for not liking regular urf because it was the same 16 champions every game, original urf was boring as all hell, it was the same 16 champions every single game.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=2P1YAEkO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:22:06.089+0000) > > looks to me like they like riot wants TFT over litterally any other game mode because monetization and lootboxes, which is also why I can't play the game lest I get addicted to loot boxes again Not really. Loot boxes/monetization come AFTER you've made a successful product. As a reminder, Nexus Blitz/ARURF _did_ have passes (that nobody bought) and were more so experimentation. The reason TFT is actually getting support is because of the graph: It attracts a massive crowd that continue to play while other games do not. If it was strictly about loot boxes, we'd see a falloff like you do in mobile games where people start leaving once it becomes clear it's a tourist trap. Thats not the case with TFT and it has evened out/has players.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=2P1YAEkO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-26T07:07:25.099+0000) > > Not really. > > Loot boxes/monetization come AFTER you've made a successful product. As a reminder, Nexus Blitz/ARURF _did_ have passes (that nobody bought) and were more so experimentation. The reason TFT is actually getting support is because of the graph: It attracts a massive crowd that continue to play while other games do not. > > If it was strictly about loot boxes, we'd see a falloff like you do in mobile games where people start leaving once it becomes clear it's a tourist trap. Thats not the case with TFT and it has evened out/has players. That would depend on how good said mobile game is, as a big example, Lords Mobile is a P2W mobile game, all about lootboxes and it has millions of players, obviously not saying that is the only reason people play TFT but because it has plenty of monetization is why riot wants tft over any other game mode. the HOPE is that it comes after you made a succesfull product, nowadays allot of games are made from the ground up with lootboxes in mind
: "Who is TFT for?" - If you ask this question, not you.
looks to me like they like riot wants TFT over litterally any other game mode because monetization and lootboxes, which is also why I can't play the game lest I get addicted to loot boxes again
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=00110000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-23T21:21:50.549+0000) > > {{champion:84}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:83}} > > bard's stun is situational, as is that of aurelion sol, ekko is delayed, evelyn delayed, fizz delated, gnar situational, jax delayed, kalista delayed, kayn situational depending on his form, tahm kench delayed, has to AA 3 times first, this leaves us with not a single champion who can quickly and easily stun katarina once she starts to use her ult. > > So this leaves us with 52 champiosn that either do not have the CC needed to stop katarina or have situational/delated CC, roots/snares do not stop katarina her ultimate hence once she blinks in and uses her ult they cannot stop her, if you think there only exist 16 champions that cannot stop her then clearly you're not looking at a realistic scenario, just because someone has CC doesn't mean they got enough to stop a katarina, yes a fizz can stop a katarina ult but by the time the shark pops up she'll have finished channeling making it pointless More than half those champs have hard cc. Nunu has muliple, so does bard, so does tahm, lux and neeko have some of the BEST CC IN THE GAME. fiora is broken and her cc is ez to land. I think our definitions of "no cc" are wildly different here. Almost all those champs have hard cc holy balls
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=001100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T22:06:13.613+0000) > > More than half those champs have hard cc. Nunu has muliple, so does bard, so does tahm, lux and neeko have some of the BEST CC IN THE GAME. fiora is broken and her cc is ez to land. I think our definitions of "no cc" are wildly different here. Almost all those champs have hard cc holy balls Nunu has only his W to stop katarina, in which case he has to slowly move to her, taking possible up to 2 seconds, takes too long, bard, like I said, is situational, there has to be a target right behind katarina or he can't stun her, ult is also delayed and may do more harm than good, tahm is delayed, you cannot stun her in time as you have to AA her 3 times and then cast Q, by the time you do that her ult will have already ended, lux and neeko cannot stop katarina her ult, it's a snare, not a stun, fiora cannot CC her as katarina does not have CC herself so fiora cannot reiposte a stun back to her. None of these champions can reliably and quickly cancel katarina her ult meaning they cannot beat katarina in time before they are either dead or have taken significant damage, the fact you listed tahm is laughable and shows you do not understand it, tahm kench auto attacking a katarina 3 times over the span of 2-3 seconds to then use Q is not even close to being enough to stop a katarina from destroying your team.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T18:25:41.908+0000) > > ''picked'' what part of ARAM do you not understand? not everyone has 1-2 rerolls every single match, not to mention it's random so you can turn out with 0 cc's which is quite litterally out of your control Did he really said picked?!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T19:52:13.644+0000) > > Did he really said picked?!!!!!! Minimac2000 (NA) - about 3 hours ago If you picked an aram team literally without cc.... you deserve to lose lol. How??? Everyone has rerolls and the best options are usually mages with 1-2 hard ccs each yep, though his bigger problem seems to be not knowing what does and does not stop katarina ult and how many champions do not have CC
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T18:25:41.908+0000) > > ''picked'' what part of ARAM do you not understand? not everyone has 1-2 rerolls every single match, not to mention it's random so you can turn out with 0 cc's which is quite litterally out of your control Do i have to do the math for you? I counted 16 champions with 0 hard cc. (One of whom I main) Out of 150ish. That means 1 person between BOTH teams is likely to get a ccless champ on their first roll. The odds of every single player out of 5 getting a ccless champ and then rerolling a smaller pool (doesnt include those champs on bench) and getting another ccless champ is near 0. Getting even 3 ccless champs if everyone on your team has 1 reroll is highly unlikely. Ergo the only way to end up with a team comp like that... is to say hey, im going to keep this ccless champ and have everyone else on your team do the same. That's on you
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=0011000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-23T19:58:26.511+0000) > > Do i have to do the math for you? > I counted 16 champions with 0 hard cc. (One of whom I main) > Out of 150ish. That means 1 person between BOTH teams is likely to get a ccless champ on their first roll. The odds of every single player out of 5 getting a ccless champ and then rerolling a smaller pool (doesnt include those champs on bench) and getting another ccless champ is near 0. Getting even 3 ccless champs if everyone on your team has 1 reroll is highly unlikely. Ergo the only way to end up with a team comp like that... is to say hey, im going to keep this ccless champ and have everyone else on your team do the same. That's on you {{champion:84}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:83}} bard's stun is situational, as is that of aurelion sol, ekko is delayed, evelyn delayed, fizz delated, gnar situational, jax delayed, kalista delayed, kayn situational depending on his form, tahm kench delayed, has to AA 3 times first, this leaves us with not a single champion who can quickly and easily stun katarina once she starts to use her ult. So this leaves us with 52 champiosn that either do not have the CC needed to stop katarina or have situational/delated CC, roots/snares do not stop katarina her ultimate hence once she blinks in and uses her ult they cannot stop her, if you think there only exist 16 champions that cannot stop her then clearly you're not looking at a realistic scenario, just because someone has CC doesn't mean they got enough to stop a katarina, yes a fizz can stop a katarina ult but by the time the shark pops up she'll have finished channeling making it pointless
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-09-23T06:42:43.550+0000) > > in other words, have CC or 1 shot her before she 1 shots you, great counterplay 10/10. > > This is why katarina is such a menace in ARAM, if the enemy has katarina and your team has no CC boy you might as well surrender now If you picked an aram team literally without cc.... you deserve to lose lol. How??? Everyone has rerolls and the best options are usually mages with 1-2 hard ccs each
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pqliza7J,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-09-23T18:02:35.203+0000) > > If you picked an aram team literally without cc.... you deserve to lose lol. How??? Everyone has rerolls and the best options are usually mages with 1-2 hard ccs each ''picked'' what part of ARAM do you not understand? not everyone has 1-2 rerolls every single match, not to mention it's random so you can turn out with 0 cc's which is quite litterally out of your control
Kat XD (NA)
: 1 Tip to play against Katarina for every champion, from a long time Kat main. Part 1: A, B, and C
in other words, have CC or 1 shot her before she 1 shots you, great counterplay 10/10. This is why katarina is such a menace in ARAM, if the enemy has katarina and your team has no CC boy you might as well surrender now
: How often have you been pissed b/c a champ was too tanky?
When our team gets 4 mages in ARAM and the enemy has maokai and dr mundo, oh look I'm tickling them while they heal for insane amounts, wish tanks could be that affective vs adc's.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Zoe needs to hit you with e and doesn't even come close to old nida waveclear past 6. Also, zoe has no heal. Also, using zoe R opens you to being hit by everything and making you vulnerable to a gank. Old nida was jump in cougar oneshot wave throw Qs till you hit. Zoe EQR costs a fuckton of mana Did you play against the sniperwolf in season 3?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLst2Fhd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T00:23:11.992+0000) > > Zoe needs to hit you with e and doesn't even come close to old nida waveclear past 6. Also, zoe has no heal. Also, using zoe R opens you to being hit by everything and making you vulnerable to a gank. Old nida was jump in cougar oneshot wave throw Qs till you hit. > > Zoe EQR costs a fuckton of mana > > Did you play against the sniperwolf in season 3? The problem with nidalee was always her mid/late game where her waveclear doesn't matter, her mobility doesn't matter and her heal doesn't matter because all she did was stand in the fog of war and spam Q, exactly the same as Zoe.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lTtHoKUQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:16:55.521+0000) > > They pretty much have been since the start of this game, every season has revolved around adc's, people like to say ''well actually it was a juggernaut meta, or a assassin meta'' which is wrong, it was a juggernaut + adc meta, or a assassin + adc meta, ADC's are so ridiculously strong that they are always part of every meta and that's because undodgeable right click nukes late game have no counterplay, you right click a squishy late game, and with 0 skill invovled they die in 1-2 second(s) that's what makes them so insanely strong, untill that is fxed, they will remain the strongest class in the game i mean theres an easy argument to be made that ADC's are by a landslide the most skill-intensive role. But that doesnt justify some of them being outlandishly overpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lTtHoKUQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:34:34.472+0000) > > i mean theres an easy argument to be made that ADC's are by a landslide the most skill-intensive role. > But that doesnt justify some of them being outlandishly overpowered. I'd say it varies per ADC, kog`maw? yeah the only ''peeling'' tool he's got is his delayed E slow, tristana with AOE knockback + long dash? much easier. And I perhaps worded it poorly, the class itself take skill but there's no skill involved in how they deal the shit tons of damage, you right click, the homing projectile comes flying in and unless you're jax you can't dodge it, there's skill for positioning, knowing who to target when to go in etc etc but the way you deal the damage has no skill nor counterplay
: ADC is the most unbalanced role in League
They pretty much have been since the start of this game, every season has revolved around adc's, people like to say ''well actually it was a juggernaut meta, or a assassin meta'' which is wrong, it was a juggernaut + adc meta, or a assassin + adc meta, ADC's are so ridiculously strong that they are always part of every meta and that's because undodgeable right click nukes late game have no counterplay, you right click a squishy late game, and with 0 skill invovled they die in 1-2 second(s) that's what makes them so insanely strong, untill that is fxed, they will remain the strongest class in the game
: That's why people complain about the LOL report system...
if I had to take a guess, it's because the report system is automated and to a bot a score like 0/5/0 in a 30 minutes game doesn't look off, neither does building 6 of the same items because the bot has to take into account new players who may build the worst and weirdest things on champions
: Eternals was a stock feature in LoL
welcome to the AAA developer mindset, where they remove features and then sell them back to you, preferrably in lootboxes, riot hasn't quite come that far yet but give em time!
: What happened to the rotating game types?
money, TFT has gamble boxes so it makes a ton of money so they only want that up.
Cr3ator (NA)
: Please remove the botting out of your game it's ruining any new chance of new players.
At least bots aren't as bad as smurfs, bots don't tell you to die of a disease and call you a fucking noob when you're a new player to the game
Asmundur (EUW)
: What body image expresses lol? (do you have an opinion?)
I wouldn't so much call it negative body image and moreso boring body image, when the only difference between allot of female champions is the clothes they wear, they it gets boring, good ol hourglas figure and just looking bog standard atractive, they even had a big chance to change it for once with kai`sa, but she is unfortunately the same as all other boring sexy female characters where only the clothes change and nothing else, clothing in general lacks logic in this game, champions going to war with piss all for protection, braum without a shirt, tryndamere with just a skirt, ashe with just a skirt, leona wearing heels, clothing that exposes most of the body, with men it's ussually the complete opposited, buff as fuck and armored all over, or maybe shirtless to show up the six pack, why in satans name they had to rework trundle to be a buff troll with a six pack is beyond me and all of this because ''sex sells'' well to me sex doesn't sell, to me interesting champs and logic sells and that's why so many champions bored me to death, looking illogical/boring for the sake of sex sells like uugh, it's why I was looking forward to kai`sa so much, turns out she's jsut anther supermodel walking in a halloween suit, even more pronounced in her skins.
: Champion Types That Are Inherently Broken
This is why Twitch shouldn't have stealth, come late game he's a ranged stealth assassin, or even just when he gets fed, he can pop-out and assassinate you from a safe distance
: How would you guys Balance Yasuo and Pyke
Remove his windwall and replace it with something else, the hate for Yasuo doesn't come from him being OP, it comes from him being frustrating to play against and windwall is a very big reason as to why he is, furthermore show to the enemies his E cooldown on minions so you can at least keep track of where he can and can't dash to.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lG73iPcO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T08:19:28.168+0000) > > Their ethics and morals flew out the window the moment they added gambling to this game, though you are right that their ''let's buff this champ for skin/worlds'' occurences have gotten worse. > > The bigger a company gets the higher the chance it gets ruined to all hell, we all know activision blizzard, used to be the good boy of the industry, made great games, now the only thing it's obsessed with is lootboxes by gambling are you referring to loot boxes?
> [{quoted}](name=DarknesTheDragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lG73iPcO,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-17T05:03:25.587+0000) > > by gambling are you referring to loot boxes? yes
: Buffing the Strong and Nerfing the flexible.
Atleast I can make out what sylas does, with riven it's so much animation cancelling you don't even know what the actual hell happens or what abilities are being used and with riot's whole ''clarity is very important for us'' shtick you'd think they do something about it but no, they don't so you're left wonder ''gee is this a normal riven where it takes her some seconds to unload her entire kit or is this a animation cancelling riven who unloads her entire kit on me in half a second nukes me into oblivion and leaving me wondering what the fuck happened?'' never know with Riven.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lG73iPcO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T08:19:28.168+0000) > > Their ethics and morals flew out the window the moment they added gambling to this game, though you are right that their ''let's buff this champ for skin/worlds'' occurences have gotten worse. > > The bigger a company gets the higher the chance it gets ruined to all hell, we all know activision blizzard, used to be the good boy of the industry, made great games, now the only thing it's obsessed with is lootboxes Which is so unfortunate. For people to even support these stuff by purchasing them on the virtual stores makes me angry all day long. I understand they need money to keep up their shit, but to add gambling to video games is like bringing addicted kids to a drug dealer.
> [{quoted}](name=Fart Cloud,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lG73iPcO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:18:02.554+0000) > > Which is so unfortunate. For people to even support these stuff by purchasing them on the virtual stores makes me angry all day long. I understand they need money to keep up their shit, but to add gambling to video games is like bringing addicted kids to a drug dealer. That's the scummy thing about adding gambling to games, used to be if you don't like something you simply say ''speak with your wallet'' and you don't spend money on it, but if you are already playing a game and gambling gets added to it and you get addicted to it so it's no longer a choice and they can take the place of many people who either don't pay or pay little, I've had that exact problem with LoL, the rush you get when you get a gemstone is great, I spent so much money I sometimes didn't even have money for groceries, was drinking water and eating just rice with nothing on it for dinner because it was the cheapest food and just couldn't afford better food. Then again even the people who CAN choose still support the game thinking ''well it doesn't affect me so idc'' so basically it's a win/win If it affects you and you get addicted to it win for the company, they get someone spending hundreds if not thousands. If it doesn't affect you people say ''well it doesn't affect me so why complain about it'' so they win again and they get away with it,
: Riot's Ethics
Their ethics and morals flew out the window the moment they added gambling to this game, though you are right that their ''let's buff this champ for skin/worlds'' occurences have gotten worse. The bigger a company gets the higher the chance it gets ruined to all hell, we all know activision blizzard, used to be the good boy of the industry, made great games, now the only thing it's obsessed with is lootboxes
Keiaga (NA)
: That's not really a protest that's just how the system works. They have a history of nerfing champs even if their winrate isn't too high but their pick/ban rate is off the charts.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T19:10:13.101+0000) > > That's not really a protest that's just how the system works. > > They have a history of nerfing champs even if their winrate isn't too high but their pick/ban rate is off the charts. that seems to only happen if the champion isn't massively popular, just look at Yasuo, has had a high banrate ever since his release and nothing gets done about him
: Why is Sylas so buff looking?
For the same reason kai`sa looks sexy and has make-up on, sex sells
Show more

hhaavviikk

Level 71 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion