: "So won't making Kayle be this powerful late game be kind of hard to balance?"
the reason is, they didn't really change anything... kayle's problem, has and (sadly still) is, she's a master of everything, which make her good at nothing... in order for kayle to ever be any good (without being completely op) then you need to have a focus on, what you want the champion to be, thats where the stick in the wheel is...hyper carry, support, melee, mage...it's like an 8 legged creature with 4 brains, controlling 2 legs each and then wonder why it keep tripping over itself. what kayle needs is a more clear role identity, and the rework failed at that...
Kryptone (EUNE)
: League in 2071
i come from the year 2097...it has been 15 years sense the nukes fell... ---------------------------------------------------------------- ~~the mutated cockroaches are starting to look really sexy~~
: What the hecc did I just read.
> What the hecc did I just read. a mix of a "johnny, johnny" meme and a civ meme...you bring dishonor to dis board famaru...
Rioter Comments
: Bethesda has fallen, and now Blizzard also has fallen
https://i.imgur.com/igWIT4G.jpg[/img]
: Dark Harvest is bad.
https://i.imgur.com/mkSTHx3.gif[/img]
Rioter Comments
: Downvote this post (4 real this time)
the boards works like a plane right?, up must be down! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Rioter Comments
: reminder the internet is a weird place
https://i.imgur.com/Ix5JV08.png[/img]
Rioter Comments
: Gib Catgirl
https://i.imgur.com/toAfPUT.gif[/img] https://i.imgur.com/7gp5aK9.gif[/img] https://i.imgur.com/C5aivfs.gif[/img] https://i.imgur.com/acyDYRf.gif[/img]
: [UNPOPULAR OPINION ON BOARDS] Let’s not beat this male sexism thing into the ground, okay?
I don't think, it has anything thing to do with, "ppl care less when it's happens to females" and more to do with how the situration was handled, that upset so many ppl on the boards. A story is leaked, talking about sexism against female working at riot, riot tells us, that they are gonna adress it. The events that have happend, up until this point, is 100% workplace related and riot acknowledged it, so ppl are just waiting to hear, what their solutions they purpose. And when it then turn out that the solution, they came to is, "we are just gonna be sexist to male insted!". Then that's pretty much where the pot boiled over. It's like, if you found out, someone you know, is an alcoholic, and then when you confront them with it, they say "you're right, i'm gonna, look into what i can do about it". And then when you meet them again, do they with a giant smile say "i swapped the whiskey, for vodka! I'm so happy, i am not an alcoholic anymore!". Add this, to the fact that, the action they ended up takeing, was aimed at a huge group of ppl, who are completely innocent, in all of this... ---------------------------------------------------------- The reason Anti-SJW are so against SJW is pretty simple: it never works and will never work, positiv for anyone... Because it's build around, pulling one group down, so you can help the other groups improve. This kind of thinking, completely ignore ppl as individuals, and makes any effort to improve yourself pointless, as if your group gets too good at something will the others just pull you down. they do this, by promoting, handicapping of the group that are doing better, thereby lowering the pole, so the rest can catch up. this will overtime slowly make everyone worse...
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYiZgaMW,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-04T16:23:05.157+0000) > > Riot's sole reason, ["To help recruit women into gaming, we held PAX workshops for women and non-binary people."](https://twitter.com/riotgames/status/1036057521675329538) > > The other problem is that I strongly doubt it was specifically constructed and it sure as heck wasn't repeated. I wasn't there so I can't say. That doesn't change that Riot's actions were illegal in both governing states either. Yeah, and without any evidence as to what that entails, we cant really make any informed decision as to whether or not the exclusion was warranted. I also doubt this falls to the level of criminality. Pax itself is already a closed event, and so it already doesnt cater to the public. I wouldnt mind it being illegal though, would solve a lot of the stupid "fixes" that are just bandaids. I do believe, however, that it does violate PAX's own guidelines, and thus wouldnt be surprised if PAX does end up responding negatively to this (eventually. This is a lose/lose situation for everyone no matter how you wanna look at it, or how you respond)
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYiZgaMW,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T16:34:17.509+0000) > > Yeah, and without any evidence as to what that entails, we cant really make any informed decision as to whether or not the exclusion was warranted. > > I also doubt this falls to the level of criminality. Pax itself is already a closed event, and so it already doesnt cater to the public. I wouldnt mind it being illegal though, would solve a lot of the stupid "fixes" that are just bandaids. > > I do believe, however, that it does violate PAX's own guidelines, and thus wouldnt be surprised if PAX does end up responding negatively to this (eventually. This is a lose/lose situation for everyone no matter how you wanna look at it, or how you respond) hey, i'm a trans...and what you are doing is bs...we didint ask for this...
Paroe (NA)
: Or... If he does it, build some armor? Play around it? Ya know, do SOMETHING?
ehh...he is rushing {{item:3095}}...so unless you are gonna first buy armor item, isn't it gonna matter (not gonna do much even if you do), because he has bully'ed you out of lane at that point...
Rioter Comments
Vòrtéx (EUNE)
: ˙pǝʇǝlǝp ǝq llᴉʍ ʇuǝɯɯoɔ sᴉɥʇ uǝɥʇ 'sᴉ ʇᴉ ɟᴉ ¿sᴉɥʇ ǝʞᴉl ǝdʎʇ ᴉ ɟᴉ sǝlnɹ ǝɥʇ ʇsuᴉɐƃɐ ʇᴉ sᴉ 'oslɐ ˙und ǝɔᴉu ɐ ʇɐɥʍ'ɐɥɐH
sry...forgot to break my neck before comming the board {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Jhin. Its Jhin.
> Jhin. Its Jhin. true...but lets be real...the spelling mistake only adds to the humor of such a bad pun {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ghazter (NA)
: ARAM is basically just Riot's throw-away gamemode (slightly less than, oh, what was that other gamemode? "Twisted Treeline"? Never heard of it). I do think that dodgers should get some sort of lock like that, but if that happens I fear they will just stop playing entirely out of frustration. Maybe just make dodge restrictions much higher in ARAM; besides, the games are so short anyways.
i don't see players quitting a for fun game mode, because they don't like the rules and terms of the game mode, as a loss, tbh. in ARAM, you get a random champion and play it to the best of your ability, if you don't like that concept then fine, SR is right over there or you can start a costom game on the map and allow picks, i don't see why this should punish 9 other players, just for playing the game mode as intended.
: Change number 3. If you own half the champs you should be getting one reroll every time just as all the champs will give you 2 rerolls (as I hear) Change number 4. all champs on bench should be playable even if you don't own them.
belive both of these point would be solved with change number 1, that would unlock all champions for all players, regardless if you own them or not. would also eleminate ARAM accounts that only buy 4-5 champs so they can abuse them in the game mode.
Rioter Comments
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mg5Ejkqc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-16T12:15:57.259+0000) > > Towers and True Sight abilities/ultimates cannot reveal her? > > Well, I know who I'm perm banning when her rework goes live. > > > I seriously didn't think CertainlyT could do any worse than Zoe.... link source?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpz7bxhztmE
: I would be masters, but I haven't been able to climb since they removed 1% crit chance
they say "a master have failed a 1000 times"...so that makes me like 7 masters. i have failed so much they named a boss after me in bloodborne: https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Living+Failures get on my level, scrubs, GG EZ {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Elohaven (NA)
: Support Mains in 2k18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_sYE9Ol6k
: Lol nice vid but I meant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJKFdPSYLMk That's why you'll only get +50 AND YOU LOSE 7500 LIFe POIINTS WHILE ACTIVATING MY TRAP CARD(S) https://assets.bigcartel.com/product_images/210671065/Surprise+Trap+Card.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&w=1200 https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/complete/full/2018/2/21/1519232881789885.png
: This support will be the Heart of Your Cards. +1 If you get the reference.
+1?!...sir, you out of you're mind...atleast +100 and 50 %... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3K8VlxVLKo
Kelg (NA)
: >>tfw you will never get dark magician as a champ {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: The Boards sucks at comparing champions
honestly, thats one of the reasons i just gave up on gameplayboard....it's just about nitpicking what suits you're arguement and downvote anyone that disagree. like, i'm a enchanter main, i have biases to that role, i admit that and will still atleast try to understand where ppl are comming from. however when board are on a "support is op" rampage, then i barely wanna come to the boards...not because, i don't want to discuss whats wrong with them ,or how we can make them less oppressive. but because most ppl are just simply too bias/simple minded for such a debate to even take place. as someone who have been on the boards sense S2, can i tell you, you can easyly use half hour to an hour on writing a solid comment or topic, if it doesn't fit the opinion of the masses, then they won't even read the thing, before downvoteing and mocking it... if we want the boards to mean anything, then the masses need to change their mentallity (not everyone, but most) from "i disagree, therefor downvote" to "i might not agree with the person but they make their case".
: URF is SUPPOSED to be broken as hell
...or, you could do a 2 sec google search and find out "balance" was never the reason why they made it random: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/ the reason they changed it, was not "oh ma gawd, dis shi' is broken!", but rather that urf burned too many players off to the main game. now, i'm not saying i necessarily agree with riot, nor that it shouldn't be changed back, i do however belive, if we are gonna have a discussion about it on the boards, then we should stick with the arguement given by the devs, insted of rambling about how urf is supposed to be broken, when nobody is makeing the case that it shouldn't...
: ARURF Needs to be URF again
the official statement by riot: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/ > URF launched a long time ago, way before we ever started doing RGM. It was basically a crazy April Fool’s gag that ended up becoming hugely popular. Given how popular it is, lots of players want to know why we don’t bring back regular URF more often. There’s one reason that we haven’t really talked about before now: > URF makes some people stop playing League. > Every time we ran regular URF, we’d see a huge spike of games being played, and then the numbers actually dropped back down to a level that’s lower than it was just before we ran URF. > It’s normal for new players to join League and for some longtime players to leave—this happens all the time. But when we turned on regular URF, it was different. In NA, for example, whenever we ran URF we’d usually see over twice as many longtime players leave the game compared to what we would’ve normally expected. > In other words, some people binged on URF, and then suddenly stopped playing League. And the size of the dropoff indicates that it’s not just people coming back for URF and then leaving afterwards. Despite spending a lot of time investigating the reasons, we aren’t actually sure whether URF causes some sort of “hangover” effect or if it makes regular games feel slow by comparison—maybe it’s because URF feels like playing League with cheats turned on. Regardless, after we turn on URF, total games played go down, as do overall game hours. And they don’t recover for a long time, if ever. > We’ve been trying to wrap our heads around a way to solve this problem for a while, and that’s one of the biggest reasons you see us experimenting with variations on the mode like ARURF and Snow Battle ARURF. Although these modes still suffer a bit from the “binge-then-churn” effect that regular URF has, it’s not nearly as bad (probably because you’re not seeing the same OP champs every game). > URF causes some people to stop playing League, but a lot of you really love it. So instead of killing URF altogether, we’re just gonna keep experimenting to find some healthier version of the mode. Tell us your thoughts about Snow Battle ARURF—we’ll listen and apply what we learn to ARURF’s next appearance. **i'm not linking this because i necessarily agree with it, i'm linking it because i find it relevant to the topic at hand and to clear up some confusion in the comments** regards higura
: Upvoted but you're being naive lol why would they do such a thing?
...i mean...it is riot balance team we are talking about here...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Seenan (NA)
: Would something like a 'Shield Pierce' Summoner Spell 'buff' be OP? Or even an item?
the whole point of shields are to counter burst damage, whats the point if bust champions can just buy a item / pick a summoner spell and then completely ignore it? that would be like giveing adc a way to ignore ability damage for x amount of sec, just because it only work for a limited time, doesn't it really justify straight up removeing a weakness to a large group of champions.
Rioter Comments
Bultz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaśuo Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JGVHWO8N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-20T15:15:17.676+0000) > > like his flow being recharged slightly faster, anything would be fine really just not over the top > > edit: oof downvotes This is a circler jerk of morons who abuse meta which riot allows. Ask for anything yasuo and you will be downvoted even though he is in serious need of buffs.
> This is a circler jerk of morons who abuse meta which riot allows. Ask for anything yasuo and you will be downvoted even though he is in serious need of buffs. comming from the guy who wants everything (but yasuo, ofcause) nerfed to the ground and ppl on the balance team fired because the whole game doesn't cater to him: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4RHlGWUc-please-just-fire-your-live-team-already maybe it's just because ppl don't want a champions needlessly buffed, when they are in a fine state?. "pfff, nah, gotta be every other players, are just morons that hate yasuo and circle jerk around on the forum..."...right?...
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Pineapple + pizza = {{sticker:sg-lux}} Period.
> Pineapple + pizza = Period FTFY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jo0o (NA)
: https://www.wired.com/2015/07/gamers-troll-women-literally-losers/ Studies show that gamers who lash out at women tend to be shitty at the game they're playing. Take some solace in that. You have as much a right as anybody to be here, so fuck the assholes telling you otherwise. That said... I'd generally recommend nipping this sort of thing at the bud and not using an overtly female summoner name. I respect that this can feel unfair to you, and hope I'm not coming across as victim-blaming here, but with as much sexism as the gaming community is plagued by, declaring yourself to be female can draw disproportionate attention towards yourself.
> Studies show that gamers who lash out at women tend to be shitty at the game they're playing. you just read the article and didn't really look into the study, didn't you?... because it's filled to the brim with flaws. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131613 the first big red flag comes in the first sentence: > Gender inequality and sexist behaviour is prevalent in almost all workplaces and rampant in online environments. already here are they just assuming this to be the case. the problem with it, is that they already have the conclusion they want and this becomes even more clear later... > Three Xbox LIVE (XBL) accounts were created and assigned to a respective experimental manipulation: control, male, and female. The control condition simply played in matches of Halo 3 as one normally would; however, this condition did not use the real-time voice channel to communicate with other players, and as a result, was not further analyzed here. they just ignored the control, which not only is the basis of the experiment but also what you are gonna need if you want to repeat it. in order for a study to be trustworthy does it need to have been run several times with close, if not, the same outcome, so this raises 2 other problems with the study. 1: they don't tell us how many games they ran the control in total. 2: because they didn't include the control, can they run this test as many times they want and get a different result. > We played a total of 163 games of Halo 3 in the two manipulations. We stopped at 163 as this is a substantial time effort. Data could not be analyzed during the experiment as the transcripts needed to be transcribed. Of the 163 games, 82 were in the female manipulation and 81 were in the male manipulation and players only spoke within 102 of the games. A total of 189 players spoke in these 102 games; all of them were male. so they played 163 games (82 female, 81 male) once and then didn't run the experiment again. hmm...wonder why it would be 163 games and they didn't run it again...almost like they where trying to get a certain conclusion and just let the simulation run untill they had the outcome they wanted... ...and this is just scratching the surface of the study, throughout the whole thing are they just thowing assumptions, like we saw in the beginning but let me just give another exsample: > This is not to say that women did not play, just that they did not speak. This does, however, reinforce the fact that women are entering a very male dominated environment. "got hat all idea who the players are but lets just assume they are female, because you can't prove otherwise"... the study is a joke and whoever made it should feel bad.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KirotheImmortal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jwK7PA3P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-23T01:20:56.070+0000) > > Im going to disagree with this post for one thing: > I dont wana see jax meta ever again. You are not supposed to counter {{champion:24}} by picking {{champion:57}} or {{champion:516}. You are supposed to pick a strong early game fighter like {{champion:58}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:59}} and denying him cs early game.
> You are not supposed to counter {{champion:24}} by picking {{champion:57}} or {{champion:122}} {{champion:59}} and denying him cs early game. {{champion:122}} is a juggernaut and {{champion:59}} is a diver, both are fighter classes. source: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/dev-blog-classes-subclasses
: If adcs are so strong right now
becuase tanks counters burst damage and adc deals sustain damage...so no...tanks don't counter adc...
RooKa33 (EUNE)
: I want to contact with any admin/staff please
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new you can try contacting support, however i wouldn't get my hopes up, riot normaly don't lift punishments unless it's a mistake on their part.
: Player told me to KYS F**got and blocked me so messages are deleted.
nameing and shameing is against forum rules, you should edit the thread and remove it. insted can you contact support on this link: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Antenora (EUW)
: https://i.imgur.com/EGvWoSH.png I'm not toxic... I swear {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
>I'm not toxic... I swear thats what we all say... {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: I suggest you guys watch Star Trek: First Contact
see the thing is...riot isn't trying to control how you are acting, they are just saying they don't want that type of behavior on their privatly owned platform and tell you to leave, if you don't wanna follow the guide lines. it's no different from you kicking someone out of your house for doing something you don't want them to do....they aren't telling you, you can't behave that way, they are however telling you, you can't behave like that here...
Rioter Comments
: why does varus look so drastically different from the other darkin?
because he has a rainbow stuck up his arse.
: KYS has gone too far
1: nameing and shameing is against forum rules. 2: "kys" is already a zero tolerance policy. 3: "what if they did kill themself?" is the worst way to get ppl to stop saying kys, it's basicly trying to shame them into stopping, which don't work unless you are talking to kids. it doesn't work on anyone else really, it's like saying " if you drive too fast, can you risk loseing control/not pay attention for a moment and kill someone, can you live with that?", even in this (much more likely to kill someone) scenario, doesn't it really have alot of impact on anyone really, because ppl that wanna speed doesn't care.
Show more

higura

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion