: Balanced for Pro Play...?
What exactly is your problem? That champions are versitile enough to be played in different roles? What's so bad about that?
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:29:23.175+0000) > > Is that true? Meh I heard it mentioned in a video that one of the IG players said in an interview after the match that they didn't take the tournament as seriously as they probably should have. I haven't seen the interview myself but take from that what you will.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:43:11.150+0000) > > I heard it mentioned in a video that one of the IG players said in an interview after the match that they didn't take the tournament as seriously Dont know about you, but making such a claim after you just lost a Bo5 against NA seems more like a pitiful attempt to make NAs victory seem less exciting.
MakJuice (NA)
: Team Liquid Wins 3-2 Against invictus Gaming 5/15/19
Just a dream, nothing else. Despite their single win vs G2, i think it's pretty obvious that all of the other teams outclass TL the same way TL outclasses teams such as PVB. A lucky game win is the only realistic thing they can hope for.
Xasyri (NA)
: MSI Schedule on Home Page Ruins Match Results
Whats so hard about bookmarking the VODs page? There are no spoilers there, and via the bookmark you can access the vods directly.
: Why is leaverbuster punishing legitimate disconnects?
A single 7-minute disconnect will not result in any leaverbuster penalty. In order for a shor disconenect liek that to have consequences, you need to have a history of leaving games. And that's when it is not "legitimate" anymore.
Tayzzer (NA)
: Riot's Confusing MSI Seeding
Counter question... Why would a single appearance in semifinals since....well.. EVER ... weigh more then several years of complete domination? Should years after years of great performance all be washed away after one poor worlds performance? (And by "poor" i mean that korea still left two groups as the first seeds, so it really wasnt that bad; just bad compared to the domination shown before..). I think that one slip-up shouldnt put you at the bottom. Consistent performance should, imo, be the relevant factor - not one team finally making it to semis, while the other two teams did poorly.
: You Get A Team To Top 4 At Worlds...
Maybe because NA's performance at international events has been lackluster since basically ever? They've had one team thats had some success. C9. The only team to ever reach semis at worlds or even get out of groups consistently. The few international successes (or rather, good performances) NA had, were all by C9, unless i miss something. And c9 isnt even the one playing at msi. And **one** semi-finals by one team is not enough to compensate for **several years** of poor performance overall.
: LEC needs format change
Why does this format lead to such a one-sided final? Origen was not a bad team. They finished 2nd in the regular split (despite a weak start), and they beat Fnatic, the next best team, in a covincing 3-1. Lets say taht origen would've been out after their first defeat against g2 - do you really think the finals would'Ve been any different? Why would fnatic, _who got beaten by origen_, perform better? Why would any of the teams that fnatic had already beaten, perform better? The reason that the finals were so one-sided is not because the format is "bad" or anything. _It was so one-sided, because G2 simply was that good._ I fail to see how a different format would'Ve changed anything - the format had nothing to do with the games being so one-sided. Being rewarded for a good split by having a second chance in playoffs is a good thing imo. Also, rematches aren't always a one-sided affair; think of fnatic at worlds vs IG. They defeated them twice in a row in group stage, then lost hard in the finals.
: How to prevent AFK'rs (an idea)
So, if a good gold players afk'S a few times he gets to stomp silver players? This is a terrible idea, because it will ruin matchmaking completly. In fact, it might even **encourage **people to afk so they get easier games. > forcing me to lose LP should not be acceptable. About that. Keep in mind, that this happens in the enemy team as well; so, lp gain and loss is equalized. With your idea however...
: *As I know in law (at least in my country), if you get punished like 1st time ever, the punishment is softened (unless you did it 100% intentionally). So i doesn't say about being innocent, but about softening punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=HighPriest LukAz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PjjfpWkm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T13:06:11.781+0000) > > *As I know in law (at least in my country), if you get punished like 1st time ever, the punishment is softened You got a 14-day ban, not a permanent ban. You would've received a perma if you'd had any prior punishments. **This 14-day ban**** is the softened version.** > (unless you did it 100% intentionally). Which you did? Or did you somehow loose control over your fingers without being at fault? > So i doesn't say about being innocent, but about softening punishment. Again, you got the softened punishment. Telling someone to kill himself is a pretty fucked up thing to do. Given what you did, this is pretty lenient imo - if it were for me, you would've received a permanent ban for that, no mattter your previous history.
: thats just how i talk man, i mean freedom of speech?
> [{quoted}](name=L9 Bosjesman,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HvlMFsnM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-25T15:26:39.604+0000) > > thats just how i talk man, i mean freedom of speech? How exactly is the government restricting what you say? (write)? They aren't? It's a private company that's excluding you from their gaming community? No freedom of speech involved in any way, shape or form. Buddy, dont try to argue with terms you do not understand.
Sven6969 (EUNE)
: Penalities
Lets see how long it takes for you to get your perma...
: Yeah, bro. When you go fishing, I bet you catch **all** the fish, yeah?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpzU7kw6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-24T11:07:07.310+0000) > > Yeah, bro. When you go fishing, I bet you catch **all** the fish, yeah? Bad analogy imo :). While you dont get all fish at once, we are slowly driving certain types of fish extinct.
Mordius (NA)
: How long until this system works
How long till police eraticates all crime? The police (and similar institutions) have existed for milennia... Short answer: Never. You can reduce it, but you cant get rid of it. People will always have an occasional bad time, or new players joining that never had any contact with the system.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=000200000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-21T07:56:36.843+0000) > > VV did non of these things thats the difference. > They didnt try to win, they intentionally made bad decisions they knew exactly were going to result in them getting smashed. > > VV simply participated with the clear statement of: we do not want to win. > This attitude is unacceptable in a competitve league. > YOu always have a bottom tier team - no matter how good everyone is, someone gotta be last. > Thats no problem - the problem is if you **dont try to win. > ** Except, VV decided to field and all female team - then took the best female players they could find. Whether you like it or not, it's a valid means of choosing a team. Origen's awful roster was never expected to win any games and that's just what happened. But nobody demanded they be disbanded. VV is getting this flack because they fielded a team of women. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Vaelkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=0002000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T00:24:21.020+0000) > > Except, VV decided to field and all female team - then took the best female players they could find. Whether you like it or not, it's a valid means of choosing a team. Origen's awful roster was never expected to win any games and that's just what happened. But nobody demanded they be disbanded. > > VV is getting this flack because they fielded a team of women. Period. So you keep **completly ignoring every point i make and just keep crying "sexism".** Someone dissagrees with you? Sexist. Learn how to argue and we can continue. Try to repeat any of your previous comments without using words such as sex, gender,male,female. You could practically delete everything you said. You have repeatedly failed to anwser to even a single argumetn i make and just cry sexism cause there are women involved. Grow up. Population is about 50/50 men/women, get comfortable around it.
: Okay time out. First of all producing the best team isn't going to be some absolute factor. You're always going to draw short ends of the straw when it comes to promising talent and it's up to the org to accept that and roll with it or take matters into their own hands at the expense of potential struggle. Given Vaevictis **was already lower end and as mentioned secured franchising**, what was the matter with it? --- Now then, my mention of implied sexism and rank shaming for Vaevictis' case was intended to be joint. And for the most part, that would be true! You're stating rules should be put in place because of what Vaevictis did in fielding this blowout roster. But you're clearly implying that only the best of the best are allowed to play. To break down your points: > My point was that the organization chose 5 low dia players that are also off-role. That was the org's choice. If your point is to imply that Diamond players can't contend with Master and Challenger level players which has been proven a possibility many times, then that's just outright shaming. As for the off-role mention: In a major region world where you can have Afreeca Freecs Spirit flex 3 roles in a regular season with no competitive ruling or repercussion, or even last season where Snake would flex their players all over the place in the first half of summer; roles don't have to mean anything. Players are not and have never been locked and sealed to a specific role or set of champions. Again, the org's choice. > I dont know why you have to make this about gender - i never even used the word male/female/gender or anything related in my post above. Tell that to the countless posts and comments about "5 female players out of their league." The same comments that will most always target their ranks as an excuse of inability. The same posts that keep popping up like this is some big deal when it really isn't. Yet here you are saying rules need to be enforced without even elaborating under what. Team Dark, Team Siren, Team Marn, Meet Your Makers, Origen, Renegades, Tainted Minds. The list goes on about messed up stories and controversies and the players are just having to play the game. And all you said at the point in time is: > There should be rules in place to prevent something like this from happening. > It's a shame people are allowed to trolled in something that claims to be a professional league. Like god damn, yo! These were some messed up stories that came with some resolutions within org structure! It's not like any of us Westerners have an idea how Vaevictis is running this anyway! Maybe in the hivemind, it's interpreted as trolling. In the hivemind, Diamond players can't beat Master players or Challenger players _ever_. In the hivemind, female players will never amount to promising talent as a team. You gave no rules, no suggestions, nothing but a bland comment which would be bull shit if it's being changed for the roster the org fielded. But in the end of the day, it's whatever. It was a project. A trial. If they were to continue this into summer, it'd be nice to see if any more growth came out of it through their subs or other acquired talent in the midseason. If Shanghai Dragons of the OWL can go 0-40 in the inaugural season to be shamed for the record but praised for the effort in trying, why can't this be? Need add to mention: this is still just **the Russian league**. Most anyone Western ever cares about the Russian league for is where Gambit wound up as far as I ever know. Bottom line: Let it go.
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=00020000000000010001,timestamp=2019-03-21T02:08:51.358+0000) > > First of all producing the best team isn't going to be some absolute factor. You're always going to draw short ends of the straw when it comes to promising talent and it's up to the org to accept that and roll with it or take matters into their own hands at the expense of potential struggle. As i said ... there should be the intent to get the **best possible roster _given your possibilities_.** Getting a "bad" player because you couldnt find/afford someone better, is perfectly fine. Chosing bad players intentionally, thats not fine. > Given Vaevictis **was already lower end and as mentioned secured franchising**, what was the matter with it? Competitive leage -->competitive matches. Again, if a t eam fails while trying, thats one thing. If they **dont even trry to win,** they should not be allowed in aa professional league, that simple! They are intentionally sabotaging their chances of winning by conciously making bad decisions that they do not need to make. > > --- > > Now then, my mention of implied sexism and rank shaming for Vaevictis' case was intended to be joint. And for the most part, that would be true! You're stating rules should be put in place because of what Vaevictis did in fielding this blowout roster. But you're clearly implying that only the best of the best are allowed to play. To break down your points: > That was the org's choice. If your point is to imply that Diamond players can't contend with Master and Challenger level players which has been proven a possibility many times, then that's just outright shaming. > As for the off-role mention: In a major region world where you can have Afreeca Freecs Spirit flex 3 roles in a regular season with no competitive ruling or repercussion, or even last season where Snake would flex their players all over the place in the first half of summer; roles don't have to mean anything. Players are not and have never been locked and sealed to a specific role or set of champions. Again, the org's choice. > I realyl dont think you are getting the point. Picking up dia player is a rare exception for professional teams - they only do it when they are convinced they are well suited for the role. Again, the org VV k**new they made bad choices and it was in their power to make better choices.** This argument about rank shaming is utterly ridicoulous. Lets say, fnatic would recruit 5 b5 players for the next split and compete in LEC. What woul you think of that...?? > Tell that to the countless posts and comments about "5 female players out of their league." The same comments that will most always target their ranks as an excuse of inability. The same posts that keep popping up like this is some big deal when it really isn't. Yet here you are saying rules need to be enforced without even elaborating under what. Team Dark, Team Siren, Team Marn, Meet Your Makers, Origen, Renegades, Tainted Minds. The list goes on about messed up stories and controversies and the players are just having to play the game. And all you said at the point in time is: I dont give a shit about what other posted, it has nothing to do with my points. About the teams you mentioned ( i dont know all of em, lets just roll with origen as an example): Origen sucked. Terrible team, that didnt manage to win a single series, and went 0/6 in relegation iirc. **Point is: They did the best they could, they tried to do well they tried to win.** VV did non of these things thats the difference. They didnt try to win, they intentionally made bad decisions they knew exactly were going to result in them getting smashed. VV simply participated with the clear statement of: we do not want to win. This attitude is unacceptable in a competitve league. YOu always have a bottom tier team - no matter how good everyone is, someone gotta be last. Thats no problem - the problem is if you **dont try to win. **
: > [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:29:40.658+0000) > > > The thing i hate is, that a team that never wanted to win in the first place is allowed in a competitive league. > They aren't competitive, they dont want to win or even perform well. The _players on the team_ or _the org_? Cause I think the players want to win - the organization was conducting a pre-franchising experiment.
> [{quoted}](name=Vaelkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:39:59.916+0000) > > The _players on the team_ or _the org_? Cause I think the players want to win - the organization was conducting a pre-franchising experiment. The spot belongs to the org, so them not wanting to win is all it takes.
: Who's trolling? The players or the organization? The org _chose_ to field the players **within the region's eligibility!** So what more rules should be added? Bump it higher than a Diamond rank? Why?! Not every region has Master and Challenger level talent that wants to go pro. Should there need to be an intent as to a team's roster? Firstly that'd be implying sexism and rank shaming in this case. Secondly in most cases there hasn't been a need for intent so why start now? Just like the Remi situation with Renegades, if the org is suspect, that should be investigated. But what the OP is saying is remove the team and/or the org because of the players picked up and the blowouts accrued as a result. Vaevictis hasn't been competitively relevant since Spring 2017! ~~In that context, you can just chalk this up as the next (3rd) relegation run for the org. If the hate for the org and choice of players matters that much, then hope that the Promotion teams destroy them.~~ _Whoops...I'll keep that there. Thanks for the correction._
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T20:16:14.508+0000) > > Who's trolling? The players or the organization? The organaization. > The org _chose_ to field the players **within the region's eligibility!** So what more rules should be added? Bump it higher than a Diamond rank? Why?! Not every region has Master and Challenger level talent that wants to go pro. The rule is simple. It is a professional league; try to win. First step: get the players you thnk are going to perform best together. > > Should there need to be an intent as to a team's roster? Yes, and there should be the intent to get the best possible roster given your possibilities. > Firstly that'd be implying sexism I have absolutly no idea how there's any sexism implied here. **My point was that the organization chose 5 low dia players that are also off-role.** This makes it obvious they never tried to be competitive. Thats it. I dont know why you have to make this about gender - i never even used the word male/female/gender or anything related in my post above. Quite a low blow to try and make this a gender issue. I dont give a shit what sex organ they have between their legs, and nothing i said even remotly refers to that. Just a really, really low blow. > and rank shaming in this case. Rank shaming? wtf?? Are teams rank shaming because they dont consider low elo players for their roster? IF you try to win in a professional league, you pick up the best players you can - and thats not going to be low diamond support mains. You are trying really hard to find a personal insult mate. Thats like saying that some guy who plays some soccer in his free time gets "shamed" because he isn't considered for a professional soccer team. > Secondly in most cases there hasn't been a need for intent so why start now? There's always been a need for that - because previously, you would simply drop out of the league. Again, this is a **professional ****league**, i expect **professional ****players**. If you want to watch some low elo players, that's perfectly fine. But a professional league is not the place. > > Just like the Remi situation with Renegades, if the org is suspect, that should be investigated. i have no clue whatsoever how you think these situations compare. Remi was on the team, because she was skilled player, and thats it. She got picked because the team felt she was a good choice to win. Perhaps you can explain to me how picking up 5 low dia offf-role players fits the same bill. > But what the OP is saying is remove the team and/or the org because of the players picked up and the blowouts accrued as a result. Vaevictis hasn't been competitively relevant since Spring 2017! Not being relevant because you **fail while trying** is different from not being relevant because **you dont want to succeed in the first place.** > ~~In that context, you can just chalk this up as the next (3rd) relegation run for the org. If the hate for the org and choice of players matters that much, The thing i hate is, that a team that never wanted to win in the first place is allowed in a competitive league. They aren't competitive, they dont want to win or even perform well.
: Getting real tired of these Vaevictis talks. Why can't it just be, "It happened. It failed. Move on?"
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Jxf2wsKk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T17:39:43.173+0000) > > Getting real tired of these Vaevictis talks. Why can't it just be, "It happened. It failed. Move on?" There should be rules in place to prevent something like this from happening. It's a shame people are allowed to trolled in something that claims to be a professional league.
: Irelia hit 46% wr with 9.6
> [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mK5c8tWW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-20T16:36:16.491+0000) > > Can we give some buffs so theres some reward in actually mastering the champ? > Such as, having a winrate of 52.5 %? How high should it be? Btw, wirnate only gets higher when you master her(hogher elo..) https://champion.gg/champion/Irelia/Top?league=silver
: Can i get ma LP back riot
Of course - However, riot will also have to substract any LP you ever got when such a situation happened in the enemy team.
KISSM8 (NA)
: Remove Vaevictis
"disbanned"? I dont know what option in your poll means yes/no.. :) But yeah, in my opinion, a team taht has no intention of winning should not be allowed to participate in a professional league. (Singing 5 off-role low dia players (dia on russina serer..) ... explain).
: So Leaverbuster making me feel bad that I have crappy computer is good for game? Boy do you sound toxic... I like League as a game, and for its lore. I just think the Leaverbuster is a little too overzealous. I prefer the older system if I had to choose between the two. But it needs to be improved. Like I said, I'm not trying to leave the game, my computer freezes up on me sometimes while in loading screen and forces me to restart, which usually ends in a remake anyways, so I'm the only one here who gets super punished. I lose LP, I get a 20 minute leave timer for something that is kinda out of my control... Your comment is irrelevant because it is based on the idea that I'm leaving the game after it starts. I'm not. I wholeheartedly intend to play the game out until the end - no matter what it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Totally Worth It,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALzMjHPN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T23:46:02.919+0000) > > So Leaverbuster making me feel bad that I have crappy computer If you knowingly play with faulty equipement, then your leaves are intentional. You **know ** your equipment results in you leaving games, and you simply do not care and keep on playing with faulty your equipment. This is 100% intentional. You just dont care enough and so you keep on ruining the experience of everyone else, instead of stopping to play lol until you fixe your issues. You claim you dont want to ruin anyone elses experience, but you sure as hell dont give a single fuck on wether or not you actually do this. The system doesnt need to be "imrpoved" in any way (here). This is exactly as it is supposed to work, as it **should **work. _Get your shit together or stop playing._ My pc is currently failing as well, and you wont see me joining any games until i dealt with it.
: Riot's ban system needs serious work. Inappropriate behavior justified by group play.
The amount of reports doesnt matter, one or nine, makes zero difference. The shield you are talking about does not exist.
C0l0urless (EUNE)
: It doesn't work against damage support very well, since they have more damage, lower cooldowns and more utility than you. The 0 CS top thing was mainly used because your opponent would get a huge bounty for out CS-ing you, but this doesn't work as a support since your opponent likely won't have much CS.
> [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AhOpYmMa,comment-id=0006000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-15T13:02:40.931+0000) > > It doesn't work against damage support very well, since they have more damage, lower cooldowns and more utility than you. That would apply to zyra as well, in theory. The reason it works is the high range combined with the slow. Yes, you have lower damage, but you can safly poke her down, while the others simply dont get into range. They cant counter attack you because of the slow. > > The 0 CS top thing was mainly used because your opponent would get a huge bounty for out CS-ing you, but this doesn't work as a support since your opponent likely won't have much CS. That's yor opnion, and it really doesn't counter the point i made. The point was : **you are even in gold! ** hence, you dont fall bejind in items.
: lux: root and slow. vel: knockup and slow. brand: stun. neeko: root and huge AoE stun engage ult. zyra: root and slow. you know who doesnt have most of these things, and require kills to be effective later? ANY ADC. draven has one knock-aside, but his abilities have no base damage and he does nothing without gold. mf has a slow. again, does nothing without gold. ashe is permaslow, brings vision, and has a global stun. all good. she STILL cant do as much as most champions without gold. further, the items they can build do nothing for their stats. ashe can run tanky stats and have font of life, sure, but she still has to be good at last hitting to proc relic shield, as it doesnt work on ranged champions. mf is the only one who can use any spellthief stats. draven is even worse. marksmen arent made for the support role. the one time mf was picked support, it was to counter zyra, and it ONLY works on zyra.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkLordArbitur,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AhOpYmMa,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-03-15T12:38:07.463+0000) > > the one time mf was picked support, it was to counter zyra, and it ONLY works on zyra. It also works the same agaisnt brand, vel'koz and similar champions - champs, that have a lot of poke but no sustain. They have really big problems vs mf support. You are also downplaying the effectivness of her slow field. Unless champs have a flash, blink or sth. similar, they cannot get to the target behind this field, the slow is to strong. It completly denies entry into that zone. And her base damage with ult isn't lughable either. I've seen marksman supports (such as ezreal) working really well -- gold item + klepto, and they get their gold. Why do you think was it just recently popular in the lcs to take klepto+blue gold item toplane and **not take a single cs for ten minutes**? Because they earn just as much gold as they would w/o klepto/gold item, but last hitting. The problems you depict are either extremly exaggerated or simply non-existent.
: un ban reformed players
They dont want you to reform anymore. They dont want your money anymore. The damage you already caused, and the damage you almost definitly are going to cause in the future, just isn't worth it, no matter how much you spent.
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Why there are no punishments for people who are griefing and intentionally feed?
> [{quoted}](name=ImNeo2K,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=joG673Qv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-13T06:40:55.864+0000) > > I got banned for saying "fk off" No one ever got banned for saying "fuck off". Why dont you post your chatlogs. You are either making things up or there was a mistake by Riot.
: Because they make up of almost 90% of the customer.
> [{quoted}](name=thornmailed,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U3G3EREQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-12T12:31:35.428+0000) > > Because they make up of almost 90% of the customer. Ok. First: People often exclaim how Riot only balances for pro play. This isn't entirly correct. Yes, if a champion (like Azir) dominates in pro play, he will get nerfed until he doesn't - even if that leaves his winrate in soloq at some 40%. However, they also do not buff champions that are not viable in pro play (such as teemo or garen) to such an extend that they would be playable in pro play. Thats a neat fact people always forget to mention. Second: Let's assume Riot balances fully for silver, which has the largest player base. Meaning, every champ (lets just say azirr) would have a 50% winrate in silver. What would this accomplish? -**Below **silver, Azir is still not viable; players are still too bad. This hasn't fixedd anything for them. **Above** silver however, this champ woud be overpowered. You would literally get **punished** for improving yourself because now, Azir would be drastically overpowered. Azir would now dominate everything above silver (the higher you get, the worse it becomes). **This would not happen because the player is either good or bad, but because the champion itself is to strong.** So, for everyone below and above this solution is terrible; scratch that 90% figure. In addition you presume everyone agrees with you there; AND you assume, that those who watch pro play are not the target audience. This 90% figure is really complete bs. A low elo player wont perform well on Azir, because he himself is not good enough. With your solution, taht wouldn't change anything for low elo, however, if you climb, you get punished with an extremly unbalanced game. Currently, there are simply champions with a different difficulty rating. Some, like garen, require almost no skill. Others, such as Azir, require a lot of skill to play. With far over 100 champions to choose from, i do not see the problem - you want to play something difficult, take azir, something easy, take garen. Where exactly is the problem here? Should every champ be as simple as garen? In each case, it is **nothing but your personal skill level** that determines wether or not this champ is viable for you. With yoru change, this wouldnt be the case any longer- The alternativ would be to make every champ as simple as garen - which would make for a really really REALLY boring game.
: Is it really fair to dismiss a player's thoughts based on their rank? (Silver +)
If someone wants to dismiss someone's argument/thoughts, how about they just find good counterarguments and thus render the first argument obsolete? In my opinion, anyone using his rank as a club to win a discussion instead of arguments, they just show they they themselves aren't capable of having a discussion, and don't have the knowledge about the subject that's being discussed.
Copic (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Copic,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=anGAboNE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-10T07:28:30.169+0000) > > Ur an idiot. > > Why would I want to come back lmao. Well, i sure hope you dont lol. If your behaviour here is representative of how you act ingame.... Well, dont forget to close the door behind ya..
Vizzpers (EUW)
: How to become a pro?
Minimum age for LEC/LCS is 17 to my knowledge. 2nd, platinum two and professional is miles apart. Like, not even close. You may be better then the vast majority of league players, but professional is another league. There are basically two ways to become a pro (that i know of). Sometimes, teams are looking for new players and invite everyone above a certain rank to tryouts. The other way is to join teams in national leagues and other various teams playing in small tournaments and gain attention this way by dominating in those. That's the way Fnatics new midlaner took. Powerofevil did the same. Unless you are **at least D1** consistently, dont bother. Even then, you would need a lot of luck to find a team. There's plenty of masters/challengers who are obviously better. To have a real chance, you should at least be master. To have a good chance,high challenger. There are probably some biographies of pros out there, on how they got this far. I'd search for them.
Moody P (NA)
: Yasuo is the superior design after Irelia lost her disarm and a major portion of her strategic niche CertainlyT is the greatest dev League has ever known
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEHJNTEF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T15:33:45.317+0000) > > Yasuo is the superior design after Irelia lost her disarm and a major portion of her strategic niche Irelia never had a "strategic niche". She was strong versus any matchup, had high kill threat in most of them, and was strong during every single stage of the game - wether it be laning, splitpushing, teamfighting. Could be effectivly played in top and mid. She literally was instant firstpick in esports, because there wasn't any real counterpicking anyway - and even if someone found something, they'd just switch the lanes. Changing her w so that it only reduces normal damage and not everything, turns her more into a niche pick then before, not less. What exactly are your points on why their design is good? You only said you personally liked it, but gave no indication as to why.
Ada Wong (NA)
: This game is unhealthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Ada Wong,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZYVwr56y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:57:35.481+0000) > > Yet I spent hours ,weeks away playing LOL away from family, and If I was going to school would have missed my school work all for a skin, but nope Got screwed over totally. > Please fix this it's total bulls*** ! Stop making Riot responsible for your bad decisions. There's nothing for them to fix here, only you have to fix your poor life choices.
: LCS RIGGED?!?! *PROOF*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYFoXV6iAs
: > [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rYitHuVZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-01T10:13:26.657+0000) > > Why? > > It would probably be helpful if you start giving a few points here, as a basis for a discussion. We are looking for like minded people to discuss there ideas about changing the system around perma bans
> [{quoted}](name=Deceivery,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rYitHuVZ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-01T11:31:34.351+0000) > > We are looking for like minded people to discuss there ideas about changing the system around perma bans Well, in that case, you wil surly find a few permabanned players who share your opinion. However, im gonna tell you right now, that the ideas of a group of people **taht are not wanted as customers** are not going to affect anything.
: Discord for the Permaban
Why? It would probably be helpful if you start giving a few points here, as a basis for a discussion.
Ripanox (NA)
: you are the type of person who should never play ranked...if someone is trolling from word go the game is lost 100% you cant win with someing greifing or inting. period....its best for the game to end ASAP so people can move on to a new game. anyone who disagrees with this is low elo and have never escaped plat
> [{quoted}](name=Ripanox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=un7Ei5lL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-01T06:57:13.633+0000) > > you are the type of person who should never play ranked...if someone is trolling from word go the game is lost 100% you cant win with someing greifing or inting. period....its best for the game to end ASAP so people can move on to a new game. > There'S a surrender function for a reason. > anyone who disagrees with this is low elo and have never escaped plat Well, i disagree and im dia.
Ripanox (NA)
: perma ban
> [{quoted}](name=Ripanox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=un7Ei5lL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-28T07:14:46.463+0000) > > serious suggestions > before you perma ban players you really should look at context of what starts it Why should that matter in the first place? If i see two players on my team semi afk to flame each other, i dont give a shit who started it. Im reporting both trolls. IF you want to engage in a flame war, dont play lol.
: Instead of all female/all male teams...
> good ass players and put them on a team You only do that if you intend to win. VV did not want to win, they wanted attention. And since there's sadly no rule prohibiting teams from participating in a so called "competitive league" when they have no intention of winning, the team can do that. It most certainly worked out perfectly for them. The teams that actually want to win already chooe based on skill.
: its their own fault for putting 5 non challenger mostly support mains on the same team and thinking they could beat actual pros, its not riots fault for them being garbage
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=c4OXoJ6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T22:14:38.261+0000) > > its their own fault for putting 5 non challenger mostly support mains on the same team and thinking they could beat actual pros, its not riots fault for them being garbage I dont think anyone ever expected them to win. You dont need to be a genius to figure out that five low-dias (in the russian server), off-role players can do well in a "competitive" tournament. The only logical conclusion i see is that the organisation** very obviously** never inteded to win even a single game. And Riot **allowed this to happen.** They allowed a team with no intention of winning to actually compete in the tournament. If there's no rule agains blatant trolling, this isn't a serious sport anymore.
: Anyone Ever Been Banned for Saying “Kid”?
YOu act as if you said "kid" once and instantly got a 14-day ban. Thats utter nonsense. YOu need to have a long, long, **LONG **history of negative behaviour to get a 14-day ban from anything other then inting/hatespeech (which you COMPLETLY IGNORE), meaning you get the ban for the consistency of your negative behaviour. And even then i've never seen anyone whose chatlogs only contained a single "kid". So, post your entire punishment history and chatlogs, your interpretation of the events is already wrong.
Mogarl (NA)
: Was it the whole of Riot that issued the warning or the people running League Esports for Russian server?
> [{quoted}](name=Mogarl,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=IHHWqGEh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-22T16:56:00.634+0000) > > Was it the whole of Riot that issued the warning or the people running League Esports for Russian server? I dont know the details, but im pretty sure it was just the department responsible for the russian server.
Molkane (NA)
: do you think Cloud 9 would have made semis in a best of 3 or 5 scenario? with that roster likely not.
> [{quoted}](name=Molkane,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=h3tREpUn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-21T00:44:31.725+0000) > > do you think Cloud 9 would have made semis in a best of 3 or 5 scenario? with that roster likely not. Given that they absolutly stomped their korean opponents (who use b03 in regular splits) in a b05 in quarters at worlds... The reason korea has been so strong in esports historically (has been, not is), is not because of the format (neither EU nor NA was more successful on world when it was a bo3 in regular season btw...). The acceptance for esports is different. They started with coaches and analaysts while the west still had their teamowner be a full time player in the midlane. Their infrasturcute was way better then anything the west had. Also, not everyone "knows" that bo1 is trash, that's nonsense. There are pros and cons to both formats
: Perma banned... FOR THIS?!?!
Getting tired just scrolling down...
: can we start having all-female lol sports?
There's no rule preventing women from joining existing teams. Your stupid #.. Women have the same chance as men in lol esports. There simply aren't as many women playing the game, hence you have less professional female players (though there seem to be a lot of female staff members). You ask for players to be chosen based on gender, not skill. We dont need that here. Your idea has nothing to do with women empowerement. Imo, it is the exact opposite - preferential treatment for women. Its patronizing.
: So you'd just bond with me if i went AD veigar jungle in your promo? Would you seriously trust that?
> [{quoted}](name=Duck McOstrich,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IR3EbmzL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T18:11:02.802+0000) > > So you'd just bond with me if i went AD veigar jungle in your promo? Would you seriously trust that? Does Veigar have any ad scalings? No? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Was Kalista building items that had zero synergy (such as ad veigar which you are suggesting...............................?). No? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... This just demonstrates that you are not capable of recognising what actual trolling is. For you, its just this: i dont know it=trolling. Thats all this thread is about.
: So you are saying that you are fine with troll picks in your promos?
> [{quoted}](name=Duck McOstrich,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IR3EbmzL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T16:52:02.160+0000) > > So you are saying that you are fine with troll picks in your promos? You are quick to call sth. a troll pick.. Bond with the jungler, and depending on the matchup you will be fine top. Deserved promo-loss. Q dodgers like you are the problem here imo - dont know it, automatically call it trolling.
: i have another account which the riot employee told me to create, I just dont think its your place to pass judgement on my account as you dont work for riot and probably never will. I posted this to speak to a riot employee, not a 15 year old with pikachu memes.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaos Anagram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xs13EjxW,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-09T03:34:34.790+0000) > > i have another account which the riot employee told me to create, I just dont think its your place to pass judgement on my account Then... why are you posting your reformcard in this forum, and why are you asking for other people's opninion on your ban? You ASKED for him to judge your ban by posting your logs. > I posted this to speak to a riot employee And you reach them via support... But, at this point, its obvious that THEY do not want to talk to YOU anymore, as everything has been said. you dont get your account back, deal with it.
Nexuss94 (NA)
: Ok so i should just not type and then lose in games like those since wanting to win is not present apparently
> [{quoted}](name=Nexuss94,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jXyjK6A0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-04T22:38:21.888+0000) > > Ok so i should just not type and then lose in games like those since wanting to win is not present apparently Caught driving 200mph when only allowed 50. OK, SO I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE, AM I?!??! YOu are allowed to type, you are NOT allowed to flame your teammaates. If you cant see the difference in your chatlogs, get help. Your flaming is not helpng you to win; you are sabotaging the game with it, drastically reducing your chances of winning.
Show more

hshtagniemehrcdu

Level 182 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion