: I love playing Jax. I love hearing people complain about him, and it’s always the same shit. “Jax needs to be changed! Grumble grumble grumble!” ... never get tanks to counter Jax ... never get items to counter Jax ... never get champs that counter Jax Jax is pretty easy to shut down. They sell three items in the shop that makes Jax useless, and any mana-using tank can buy them. But that means someone has to play a game without their one trick, which as you know in bronze and silver elo, thats the scariest story you can tell around a campfire. “And then... the top laner, who picked cho gath instead of his main, bought{{item:3075}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} to counter someone!” And the bronze and silver kids at summer camp screamed, the boards screamed, some people on the league subreddit screamed but the mods shadowbanned them Edit: Ah downvotes... which means I hit a nerve. I forgot telling people about counter play is a biblical sin
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rm9lsiTJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-17T13:59:02.444+0000) > > I love playing Jax. I love hearing people complain about him, and it’s always the same shit. > > “Jax needs to be changed! Grumble grumble grumble!” > ... never get tanks to counter Jax > ... never get items to counter Jax > ... never get champs that counter Jax > > Jax is pretty easy to shut down. They sell three items in the shop that makes Jax useless, and any mana-using tank can buy them. > > But that means someone has to play a game without their one trick, which as you know in bronze and silver elo, thats the scariest story you can tell around a campfire. > > “And then... the top laner, who picked cho gath instead of his main, bought{{item:3075}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} to counter someone!” > > And the bronze and silver kids at summer camp screamed, the boards screamed, some people on the league subreddit screamed but the mods shadowbanned them > > Edit: Ah downvotes... which means I hit a nerve. I forgot telling people about counter play is a biblical sin I agree with you. I have zero problems dealing with Jax. His kit is straightforward and easy to counter if you buy the right items/play the right champs
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: The Nunu rework looks fun and awesome but I have 1 concern
Rioter Comments
: Fiance lied and left me for another woman, I'm refusing to stay sad and planning a trip.
This might not be want you want to hear but it is want you need to hear. "him saying how he can't wait for me to take my 'fucking video games' out of his house" "...and I've been wondering what to do with my life. Other than my full-time job, I don't do much other than video gaming or hanging out with family." Maybe start doing something else than videogaming. Honestly if I had a girlfriend who was at home playing videogames all day long if she is not at work I would dump her. It doesn't sound like a healthy life or relationship to begin with so start looking at yourself and what you would like to change about yourself and the way you perceive relationships. You two were not on the same page at all so the relationship ending is not a bad thing. My best advice would be to start exercising, find other things to do, become more engaged in other peoples real lifes instead of a virtual life. Going to Japan sounds like a great plan especially with the objectives you already mentioned. Good luck
: How do I lane against Singed?
Pick Nasus. You are totally fine with him pushing.to cs under tower which already defeats the purpose of picking Singed. After a Sheen you can even dual him. He shouldn't proxy against Nasus but if he does the better. Ignore him, take the free stacks and you will outscale him. Other option is to pick Garen. You can dual him through all stages of the game and if he pushes you can tank the wave pretty easily and clear with E.
: So where is the explanation for buffing Yasuo
Do we really need a comforting lie from Riot
: Riot: "Teleport is being nerfed because it's crowding out other options..."
Only see 3 Ignite and 5 Flash. Don't you love THAT diversity
Rioter Comments
: Nerf wukong 2 times in a row, buff lee/yasuo 2 times in a row.
Wucking doesn't sell enough skins to deserve being in the spotlight for more than 2 patches
Terozu (NA)
: To the people i saw who think amumus buff is a joke.
This doesn't count he is bonded with Taric who also has 6 Frozen Hearts. They didn't build IE for true damage and only build Lord Dominiks for armor penetration and Amumu only has his max base HP. Also, any mage would absolutely melt Amumu with this build. Put a {{champion:96}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:29}} in this vid and you have a different outcome.
: What Meta Was Season 6?
Season 6 sucked hard. It was marksmen all over the place and Sated Devourer junglers
: What happened to Xayah ?
I hope so. Cancer champ
: that build you posted was horrible. not nearly tanky enough.
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iAOr9OXE,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-08-06T21:12:45.108+0000) > > that build you posted was horrible. not nearly tanky enough. Go to op.gg or u.gg and look up highest winrate build in high eelo. It is almost exactly what I posted
: They want him to be a tank that builds some AP. like singed.
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iAOr9OXE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-05T03:40:58.727+0000) > > They want him to be a tank that builds some AP. like singed. That is called AP offtank/bruiser and further validates my points
Kadexe (EUW)
: It's true. When you're kiting, you're constantly clicking the ground to the right, your target to the left, the ground to your right, your target to the left, several times every second. You have to do it with perfect rhythm to kite as much as possible too, so that you cancel your animations without cancelling your attacks. One misclick and you walk into melee range and likely die. Melee champions don't worry about this as much because for the most part, the position they want to be in and the enemy they want to attack are in the same spot.
> [{quoted}](name=Kadexe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cApVJq1m,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-08-05T01:25:55.280+0000) > > It's true. When you're kiting, you're constantly clicking the ground to the right, your target to the left, the ground to your right, your target to the left, several times every second. You have to do it with perfect rhythm to kite as much as possible too, so that you cancel your animations without cancelling your attacks. One misclick and you walk into melee range and likely die. Melee champions don't worry about this as much because for the most part, the position they want to be in and the enemy they want to attack are in the same spot. That is why Ghostcrawler thinks ranged champs take more skill. I don't think it takes more or less skill to play a melee or range, its takes a different skill. That is a fundamental different approach. But Ghostcrawlers design philosphy sees range as more skilled thus allowed for a bigger power budget in their kits. That is the problem. That is why we have such a huge discrepancy now between ranged and melee champs.
: It think it really is meant to help Amumu be a tank since that is what he really is meant to be. I know some people like making him damage oiaanted, between his stun, passive, and ult, I've always been under the impression that he's meant to be a tank. Everythign about him has always screamed tank to me, and this is a small buff that helps with it. It's not game changing, but is still a night little improvement.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iAOr9OXE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-04T22:27:58.721+0000) > > It think it really is meant to help Amumu be a tank since that is what he really is meant to be. I know some people like making him damage oiaanted, between his stun, passive, and ult, I've always been under the impression that he's meant to be a tank. > > Everythign about him has always screamed tank to me, and this is a small buff that helps with it. It's not game changing, but is still a night little improvement. Amumu isn't meant to be a tank he is a bruiser. Lorewise he isn't a tank either. A putrified small kid with bandages isn't a tank. He curses the people surrounding him. You want to build some damage and Rylai to stick to them and a bit of resistences to survive as long as possible but also dealing the most damage possible. If you build him more tank you might survive longer and stick longer to them but in the end deal less damage, and when you build too much damage you won't stick long enough so you will deal less damage (unless you go full burst). So its a tradeoff. Ideally speaking you don't want to get too tanky but also you don't want to build too much AP. So there is an equilibrium at which getting more tanky isn't efficient and getting more damage isn't efficient. Every game you want to hit that fine spot where both are optimal. That is why items that give HP+AP or resistences+AP are so good on Amumu and why this change will accomplish nothing
SirPurrr (NA)
: One For All Taught Me How Big The Ranged Advantage Is
Acording to Ghostcrawler it takes more skill to play ranged champs because they have to manage range. It makes no sense
: Tank changes for 8.16
@ Maple Nectar If you could take a look at his much appreciated https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/iAOr9OXE-amumu-main-since-season-3-the-buff-to-amumu-seems-out-of-place
: It think it really is meant to help Amumu be a tank since that is what he really is meant to be. I know some people like making him damage oiaanted, between his stun, passive, and ult, I've always been under the impression that he's meant to be a tank. Everythign about him has always screamed tank to me, and this is a small buff that helps with it. It's not game changing, but is still a night little improvement.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iAOr9OXE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-04T22:27:58.721+0000) > > It think it really is meant to help Amumu be a tank since that is what he really is meant to be. I know some people like making him damage oiaanted, between his stun, passive, and ult, I've always been under the impression that he's meant to be a tank. > > Everythign about him has always screamed tank to me, and this is a small buff that helps with it. It's not game changing, but is still a night little improvement. Its a placebo and a noobtrap change because the buff won't be meaningful unless you buy a lot of resistences but when you do you are not building him optimal.
: I think it's an interesting change in concept because it adds incentives to consider resist items... But the numbers are a joke. Like if you build the core build you posted and throw in a Thornmail for 80 more armor, then your bonus defenses are 100 armor and 55 MR, 155 total. 3% of that is ... 4.65 wow. This isn't a buff. It's nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iAOr9OXE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-04T21:52:44.847+0000) > > I think it's an interesting change in concept because it adds incentives to consider resist items... But the numbers are a joke. > > Like if you build the core build you posted and throw in a Thornmail for 80 more armor, then your bonus defenses are 100 armor and 55 MR, 155 total. 3% of that is ... 4.65 wow. > > This isn't a buff. It's nothing. Exactly that is why I think its out of place. Also they should buff his early game a bit where he is extremely vulnerable and gets abused by almost any other jungler
Rioter Comments
yoshi2790 (EUW)
: I liked his old W, but it did seem pretty useless... However I'd much prefer his old kit because his passive sucks to play as and against.
> [{quoted}](name=yoshi2790,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Em8vc2EK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-04T19:36:15.100+0000) > > I liked his old W, but it did seem pretty useless... > However I'd much prefer his old kit because his passive sucks to play as and against. The damage from his old w was what made him good in teamfights, synergyzed great with cc from teammates and turned him into a tankmelter. If you think his old w was useless you weren't playing Malzahar the right way. Coming from a diamond 1 main malz from season 5.
: Something Terrible Happend to me, But Im the one who got Suspended.
It is hard to believe you are Honor 5. You first get chatbans and 7 day ban before the final warning of 14 day ban. Also not just 1 report from 1 match leads to shuch ban I believe. There must be more chatlogs from other games.
: Can riot admit that zoe was a complete fucking failure of a champion?
Zoe is the poster child of failed champ design. She only exists to feel unique and different even though we already had such champ in the game Nidalee and got reworked because of it. The failure of such a kit was foreseeable, predictable and avoidable. That is my biggest complain. She can really only do 1 thing well but what she does well is so broken in the end she will never be allowed to be viable. Perma cc'ing and oneshotting people from fog of war is not a healthy play pattern. Missing all your spells and still delete a squishy with 3 AA's is not a healthy play pattern for a mage assasin. I can already tell Riot will continue to nerf the outliers of her kit to keep the elephant in the room 'oneshot from fog of war' to preserve her identity yet it will fail to make her balanced or fun to play against. We have seen this over and over again with other champs. In the end they will have to nerf the shit out of her oneshot poke trick and then she will be left in the dust for 2 years until a rework. For the moment they won't to that because they still need to sell Zoe skins to make up for the champs development and release costs.
: Can riot admit that zoe was a complete fucking failure of a champion?
And she can win lanes by RNG summoners or items showing up
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: I am sick and tired of trolls and intentional feeders not getting punished because they don't talk
I want to thanks everyone who upvoted or commented. I have taken the decision to take an indefinite break from League. The game was starting to have a negative impact on my mood mostly because of toxic players in my games. Therefore I wasn't enjoying the game the way I should and becoming more and more frustrated over time.
: Scarra's thoughts about the game right now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: how u gonna name your post that and then said how they said shit to you in game?
> [{quoted}](name=MooseNoisesForB,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1azcrc5E,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-07-28T12:22:34.719+0000) > > how u gonna name your post that and then said how they said shit to you in game? Because most afk/int. feeders don't talk shit they just do it and are passive aggresive in chat while mocking you
: What happened to League after season 5
After season 4 and during preseason 5 there was a transition from the old dev team to the new dev team. Morello left and Ghostcrawler took over. Meddler became head of game balance. New guys like Repertoir got added to the team. The funny thing is until midseason the new live design team was setting up new goals, working on champs, class updates and gamestate behind the scene so they didn't touch the game much for the first 4 months. Exactly the period when league was THE MOST FUN AND BALANCED EVER. Coincedence, I think not. Midseason their first shit got introduced like the juggernaut patch and the mage reworks. That is the point in time everything started going downhill.
Baval (NA)
: lol admitting to afking on the forums while trying to call riot to your thread? smartboi
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1azcrc5E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T11:02:13.534+0000) > > lol admitting to afking on the forums while trying to call riot to your thread? > > smartboi And there is the problem with the surrender system when 4 other people want to get out of a game not because it is unwinnable but because someone deliberately chooses the game to be unwinnable for the other 4 by intentionally sabotaging his team. It is double punishment and it only frustrates me more. So on top of being trolled I am also forced to waste my time because I am being held hostage by the same player. Explain that to me how that is fair.
Gerrist (EUW)
: Nice bunch of lies u wrote here buddy, I was the brand from his last game and most of the things he said are lies. Me and Draven was playing on bot 2v2 and after few mins there was always enemy jungler and mid roaming, diving us... we died few times i did not said anything, but after we died like 3 times under turret I said " Do we have jungler or not? " So atleast he can show up here and u know force them away from diving us. AND HE, THIS GUY THAT IS CRYING HERE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT BEHAVIOR SAID " I DONT GANK CANCER LANES" (me and my adc was at score 1/1 and 0/2) and refused to help us till the end of the lane phasing. I mean i dont care about getting dived 2v4 u know it is stuff that happens a lot and is a part of the game, but this dude is so hypocrite typing here about flame and inting and he is doing the same. U even went afk for few mins in that game, saying u wont play with cancer players. LOL. Dont get me wrong im not crying here about his failed jungling, but about his audacity to even add me to Friends after game saying "im getting banned, writing to riot forums, will send you link" What a disgusting hypocrite u actually are. Good luck in your life with this behavior friend, :)! "
> [{quoted}](name=Gerrist,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1azcrc5E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-27T09:51:33.363+0000) > > Nice bunch of lies u wrote here buddy, I was the brand from his last game and most of the things he said are lies. Me and Draven was playing on bot 2v2 and after few mins there was always enemy jungler and mid roaming, diving us... we died few times i did not said anything, but after we died like 3 times under turret I said " Do we have jungler or not? " So atleast he can show up here and u know force them away from diving us. AND HE, THIS GUY THAT IS CRYING HERE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT BEHAVIOR SAID " I DONT GANK CANCER LANES" (me and my adc was at score 1/1 and 0/2) and refused to help us till the end of the lane phasing. I mean i dont care about getting dived 2v4 u know it is stuff that happens a lot and is a part of the game, but this dude is so hypocrite typing here about flame and inting and he is doing the same. U even went afk for few mins in that game, saying u wont play with cancer players. LOL. > Dont get me wrong im not crying here about his failed jungling, but about his audacity to even add me to Friends after game saying "im getting banned, writing to riot forums, will send you link" > What a disgusting hypocrite u actually are. > Good luck in your life with this behavior friend, :)! " I didn't flame. You were flaming me for the so you called 'my failed jungling' and started to troll me which triggered me to tilt. When someone is deliberately trolling and his goal is to lose the game and sabotaging his team what is the point for me to keep playing? I only resumed playing out of respect for the midlaner who was trying to be positive and didn't flame and was still trying to win the game after the failed surrender vote at 15m. You didn't want to surrender an unwinnable game because you chose to intentionally lose and keep me hostage to flame and troll more. Each player I now encounter who intentionally loses a game, sabotages his team etc will get a link to this thread. It is time those players are hold accountable for their actions.
Rioter Comments
: The boards: We shouldn't nerf sub 50% win rate champions because they're used in pro play
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm a man of reason. Here's what I think ACTUALLY needs to be dealt with in the game rn.
I agree with everything except the things you say about marksmen. I think crit itemization is still very good it is just that the game is too snowball. Second I don't want to see them pop up in every other role because I have already witnessed that during season 6 and the start of 7 and it feels miserable to play against as a melee or mage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rito said ppl move on from games. I fully disagree and that statement makes me MAD.
: What was the goal of Minion Collision?
to piss off more people like they have been doing for the past 3 seasons
: "If crowd control is the only way to counter a champion, then its design is bad."
totally true because even hard cc isn't a counter thanks to {{item:3140}} {{item:3139}} and to a less extent {{item:3814}} which at least forced you to blow 1 ability meaning the chances to burst them down decreases.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
When will Malzahar be reverted to his original state?
Rioter Comments
: Experiment: Community Patch Notes
A dream: Malzahar's rework has been a failure thus he is reverted to his Original state. {{champion:25}} Q: Root duration lowered to 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 seconds E: Blackshield now decreases over 5 seconds We are updating Morgana's bind to current league standards. Blackhield will receive same treatment as Janna's shield.
: Mage items are really bad.
The real problem is {{item:1058}} should be 'the go to item' for AP mages but it only builds into 2 items. {{item:3089}} Isn't good as first item and {{item:3907}} isn't core on most AP champs.
Show more

iTaLenTZ

Level 107 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion