Saezio (EUNE)
: First off, you can't examine them in a vacuum. You need to examine the whole build. Wanna compare Dirk to Orb? Also, an AD champ just sits on hexdrinker (or QSS depending on the AP champ) while the ap champ needs to finish the zhonyas . Examine how much gold does someone have to invest to negate the Hexdrinker MR+ shield vs how much you need to invest to negate the seekers. Compare what a mage has to do to negate 20% MR compared to a LW. Zhonya's is the best ap item. Maw is one of the worst AD items. Also AD can buy QSS while AP has no second Armor item to go for.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eRGFhX9o,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T20:13:28.770+0000) > > First off, you can't examine them in a vacuum. You need to examine the whole build. > > Wanna compare Dirk to Orb? > > Also, an AD champ just sits on hexdrinker (or QSS depending on the AP champ) while the ap champ needs to finish the zhonyas . > Examine how much gold does someone have to invest to negate the Hexdrinker MR+ shield vs how much you need to invest to negate the seekers. > Compare what a mage has to do to negate 20% MR compared to a LW. > > Zhonya's is the best ap item. Maw is one of the worst AD items. Also AD can buy QSS while AP has no second Armor item to go for. Examining the whole build would be unfair because you have an item that almost doubles your AP for no reason. Also, to your second point: Sorcerer's Boots are 800 and remove 18 MR from the enemy. Dirk gives you +10 lethality and costs 300 more. 'Compare what a mage has to do to negate 20% MR compared to a LW.' Daily reminder that Sorc shoes, on it's own removes -18 magic resist, now hexdrinker gives you +35 magic resist and because even on level 9, where most champions have around 40 base MR, you only have around 75MR. Now if math is your friend, you can calculate that 18 magic resist is 24% of 75 MR you have. Sorc shoes alone just penetrated 24% of your MR for 800 gold. I compared Zhonya's and Maw because they are both usually built in order to counter the AP or AD opponent.
Saezio (EUNE)
: ok now lets compare cleaver to abyssal or SoS to ANY AP+HP ITEM xD
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eRGFhX9o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T19:52:58.003+0000) > > ok now lets compare cleaver to abyssal > or SoS to ANY AP+HP ITEM xD How are those two items incomparable? Imagine a mid matchup where you play an AD champion vs AP champion, what do you build in order to counter AP?
Alzon (NA)
: Comparing the most powerful single button press in the game to the most overloaded statball item in the game? Apples to oranges, my friend, although golden eggs to dragon’s teeth might be a bit more appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eRGFhX9o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T19:51:10.478+0000) > > Comparing the most powerful single button press in the game to the most overloaded statball item in the game? Apples to oranges, my friend, although golden eggs to dragon’s teeth might be a bit more appropriate. You are right, I should instead compare Zhonya's with a more comparable AD item, wait let me think here... Oh, there isn't any AD item that is as overbuffed as Zhonya's. If you are gonna call my comparison shit, provide your own comparison, but let me help you here. Your perfect comparison does not exist, and this is as close as you will get to it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Urgot's winrate just did a +5% leap
just played a game against this funny champion, sadly i was melee so i just lost :D thank you riot games for yet another r%%%%% ranged champion to fuck up toplane! you are simply the best design team in the world riot, i love you! i love it when a champion has no mana costs
: AOE is counterplay CC is counterplay Damage mitigation is counterplay Mobility is counterplay Range is counterplay There! I just gave you 5 ways to counter Akali and her shroud. Any complaints beyond this is a problem with your skill level. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bBQgEPQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-07T17:34:21.462+0000) > > AOE is counterplay > CC is counterplay > Damage mitigation is counterplay > Mobility is counterplay > Range is counterplay > > There! I just gave you 5 ways to counter Akali and her shroud. Any complaints beyond this is a problem with your skill level. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} thank you the highest noon! i will remember this advice when I try to get out of silver for the 6th season, wish me luck!
: > [{quoted}](name=inferïor jungler,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T16:10:17.649+0000) > > except you are maxing it first? every guide and even TF blade maxes q first? lol my B i meant to say her W XD
> [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T17:24:05.042+0000) > > lol my B i meant to say her W XD well the thing is, the moment she puts down her W she can regen 20% of her max hp by spamming q
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=inferïor jungler,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bBQgEPQ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-07T10:41:00.638+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I've played a grand total of 12 ranked matches. I basically placed and stopped. But it doesn't really matter. You go through the profile of everybody who comments negatively (which was pretty much everybody) to tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because of their rank or winrate. I bet even if a master Akali with a 70% winrate dropped by, you still find an excuse to invalidate them. Akali is underpowered right now. Her shroud got gutted. Melee champions get a larger window to attack her back, mages get to see her pretty much the whole time she's fighting them to land their skillshots, and her shroud lost a lot of outplay potential due to it not cancelling abilities that are in progress anymore. Professor Akali has dropped Akali. He doesn't play her anymore in her current state because of how garbage she is. She can kite the hell out of a melee champion and sustain in lane, but her damage is lower than other assassins and her shroud is not the problem anymore. If she's fighting you in it, you can fight her back now.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bBQgEPQ,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-07T17:23:39.012+0000) > > I&#x27;ve played a grand total of 12 ranked matches. I basically placed and stopped. > > But it doesn&#x27;t really matter. You go through the profile of everybody who comments negatively (which was pretty much everybody) to tell them that their opinion doesn&#x27;t matter because of their rank or winrate. I bet even if a master Akali with a 70% winrate dropped by, you still find an excuse to invalidate them. > > Akali is underpowered right now. Her shroud got gutted. Melee champions get a larger window to attack her back, mages get to see her pretty much the whole time she&#x27;s fighting them to land their skillshots, and her shroud lost a lot of outplay potential due to it not cancelling abilities that are in progress anymore. > > Professor Akali has dropped Akali. He doesn&#x27;t play her anymore in her current state because of how garbage she is. > > She can kite the hell out of a melee champion and sustain in lane, but her damage is lower than other assassins and her shroud is not the problem anymore. If she&#x27;s fighting you in it, you can fight her back now. guess why no akali 'master' never disagrees? because everyone who plays akali knows that her kit is fundamentally made to fuck melee champs
: > [{quoted}](name=inferïor jungler,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:53:55.043+0000) > > her W invalidates half the toplane roster though her q has a super long cd early game unless ur maxing it out first (you're not), and in that window champs like renek and camille can probs kill her or force out a flash.
> [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T16:05:17.432+0000) > > her q has a super long cd early game unless ur maxing it out first (you&#x27;re not), and in that window champs like renek and camille can probs kill her or force out a flash. except you are maxing it first? every guide and even TF blade maxes q first?
: she squishy as hell in toplane
> [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:47:10.994+0000) > > she squishy as hell in toplane her W invalidates half the toplane roster though
: If his mere presence is forcing her to run and flee from him and the lane, she loses out on gold and experience. You don't have to kill someone to win lane against them. If she's spending that much time fleeing the lane, he can easily take it over.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:24:04.038+0000) > > If his mere presence is forcing her to run and flee from him and the lane, she loses out on gold and experience. You don&#x27;t have to kill someone to win lane against them. If she&#x27;s spending that much time fleeing the lane, he can easily take it over. So, you mean like everyone else laning against Akali? She is not going to be running, she has a 500 range Q which she can use to farm with, if Renekton E's her, she E's back. I don't get how that's hard to grasp?
: All Renekton has to do is stun her and she's dead. She can't survive his combo because she's generally not building enough defenses to withstand it. Plus, if he ever pops his ultimate, she can't easily escape from his damage in her shroud.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:19:03.811+0000) > > All Renekton has to do is stun her and she&#x27;s dead. She can&#x27;t survive his combo because she&#x27;s generally not building enough defenses to withstand it. Plus, if he ever pops his ultimate, she can&#x27;t easily escape from his damage in her shroud. Thing with Renekton is, an Akali never has to get in range to even fight Renekton, the moment he E's onto her, she E's away, and even if he gets her into the stun, she can shroud into E and get away.
: Akali eats asphalt against a great deal of melee champions, mainly bruisers who can shrug off her damage and kick her teeth in. Darius, Garen, Nasus, Aatrox, Renekton and more and utterly destroy her. She also struggles against divers like Camille, though she does tend to do well against fighters that have less beef like Fiora, but on the whole, she is by no means able to dominate melee opponents just because of her W, Q and passive. That's just top lane too, not even factoring in other melee threats in mid lane like Talon, Zed, or Ekko. And also, she IS NOT the most flawed champion in League of Legends history. That honor is held by the master of reworks himself, Ryze.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=usJs7Atm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:13:42.811+0000) > > Akali eats asphalt against a great deal of melee champions, mainly bruisers who can shrug off her damage and kick her teeth in. Darius, Garen, Nasus, Aatrox, Renekton and more and utterly destroy her. She also struggles against divers like Camille, though she does tend to do well against fighters that have less beef like Fiora, but on the whole, she is by no means able to dominate melee opponents just because of her W, Q and passive. > > That&#x27;s just top lane too, not even factoring in other melee threats in mid lane like Talon, Zed, or Ekko. Now I would love to see renekton kill akali after level 9, I'd really love to see that. Thing is, even though on paper it sounds like all these champions beat Akali, it isn't true. I can not imagine Nasus beating Akali unless he invests shitload of gold into MR, and even then Sorc Boots + Orb will eventually fuck him.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ákali exe,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T08:39:33.264+0000) > > The thing is, you can&#x27;t itemize against true damage. Nothing can mitigate it and therein lies it&#x27;s core problem That’s the problem. Conqueror has caused this. Conqueror deals more true damage the more armor you have. You can’t even build defensive against Conqueror.
> [{quoted}](name=After3perma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWqegWbK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T08:53:10.107+0000) > > That’s the problem. Conqueror has caused this. Conqueror deals more true damage the more armor you have. You can’t even build defensive against Conqueror. 'conqueror deals more true damage the more armor you have' what? that is the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard on these shitty boards. why dont you post this off your main account and not your dead lvl28 account which has no games.
: > [{quoted}](name=LuciferDraco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKcNrT6F,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T00:47:21.026+0000) > > The way it sounds is, He fed tryn early and couldn't get tankier than tryns damage. > > The fault lies with the Player not the Champion. > Gotta play safe and get whatever stacks you can, Once you got the stacks then you can go be a beast. You know what conquerer and ignite do right?? Unreducable damage. He’s saying that is the problem. It wouldn’t matter is the tryn was 1/19. The moment tryn procs conquerer and has even a Bork the fight is lost.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKcNrT6F,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T00:56:18.264+0000) > > You know what conquerer and ignite do right?? > > Unreducable damage. He’s saying that is the problem. > > It wouldn’t matter is the tryn was 1/19. The moment tryn procs conquerer and has even a Bork the fight is lost. except you're wrong. the moment when tryn procs conqueror never happens because you press W as nasus, effectively reducing him to 0.69 AS, or 0.81 if he built AS. you also slow him by 90% and you can literally kite him and even kill him. if you are stupid enough to not max W on nasus vs this or any other melee matchup you deserve to lose. your W is literally biggest counter to conqueror, not including cc. if you build AS reduction and use your W, you have effectively neutralized trynda's damage, the moment you hit 6 you literally beat trynd in a straight 1v1.
Kai Guy (NA)
: To be fair. She can still break aggro with minion waves. That being said, if there is a minion wave involved theres something like 70+ champions that would threaten a low HP target at a tower. Any Magical dives that involve no minions and not takeing damage are BS. That literally never happens. she has no minions and you don't stand out of her Q range? That's on the player buddy. 1 argument from both sides, that are incorrect.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bBQgEPQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-07T10:57:13.025+0000) > > To be fair. She can still break aggro with minion waves. That being said, if there is a minion wave involved theres something like 70+ champions that would threaten a low HP target at a tower. > > Any Magical dives that involve no minions and not takeing damage are BS. That literally never happens. she has no minions and you don&#x27;t stand out of her Q range? That&#x27;s on the player buddy. > > 1 argument from both sides, that are incorrect. ok but who cares about the turrets? for all i care she can be stealth under turrets if it doesnt last 7 seconds? the problem isnt the mechanic, its literally the fact that it last 7 seconds and there is no counterplay to it. you can't see her, you can't reveal her, you can't reduce the duration. all you can do is either run away or try and fight her, even though she will heal off u
Rioter Comments
: Toplane is cancer but Tank Viktor is terminal cancer
welcome to riot games where we give each ranged champion either 5 dashes or 600 ms, because fuck melee champions
: Ingame none premade voice chat.
agree, i want to yell at stupid fucks that dont know how to play the game as well.
iiGazeii (NA)
: What if Akali gained a shield instead of a heal?
its cause she heals for premitigation damage
ΓΤΧΜ (EUNE)
: You need severe brain damage.
you forgot the most fun part, if you ever catch up to akali and deal damage, she will q you for 300 damage if u build mr but heal for 500 :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Anóóbvia,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=aIUyiwdc,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-09-28T17:29:54.024+0000) > > Zed's kit is really overloaded right now thanks to stopwatch, however stopwatch has been nerfed, Zed hasn't. Pretty sure Kata, LB &amp; Talon have high potency as well. Kata is also garbage. LB is broken and needs nerfs, but I was specifically talking about ad assassins. Zed is garbage and needs buffs. not damage wise, but utility buffs. He needs Attack speed because his splitpush is ass, he needs lower CDs on W or stuff like that But ay Zed is op guys https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyElegantMeerkatCharlieBitMe look this clip? XD
> [{quoted}](name=21 Splenetic,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=aIUyiwdc,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2018-09-28T17:33:14.342+0000) > > Kata is also garbage. LB is broken and needs nerfs, but I was specifically talking about ad assassins. > Zed is garbage and needs buffs. not damage wise, but utility buffs. He needs Attack speed because his splitpush is ass, he needs lower CDs on W or stuff like that > > But ay Zed is op guys https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyElegantMeerkatCharlieBitMe look this clip? XD <engages jax with conqueror up even though he could literally avoid it by waiting half a second because it was about to expire <MUH DMG
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Remove conquerer and bring back fervor of battle
if you're gonna reach so far into your ass to pull out 'conqueror isn't good on jax' then you should also give yourself a prostate exam
: > The problem is community asked for GPU a long time ago, now the problem has been fixed and he is a viable champion to play and play against... Little love-taps and gameplay tweaks to make him perform better don't mean that he's fixed. They're short-term tweaks ment to make him more playable as he is while they worked on his GPU. > but you wouldn't know that considering you haven't played a game on a champion you are argumenting to be deleted from the game. > > I would love to hear your input from someone WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED THE CHAMPION. > > To your last point, where you said you would prefer the new Aatrox, I am happy to tell you that no one gives a shit because you've NEVER played aatrox. Huh. I've never played Aatrox, but, here, I'm looking at my Collection screen, and I'm Mastery Rank 2 as Aatrox. How can I be Mastery Rank 2 on a Champion I've never played? Did Riot just randomly give me Mastery Points for Aatrox in specific? _Or are you just trying to use the lack of me playing Aatrox in my recent match history to make a bullshit excuse to try and disqualify me from input on the conversation._ Good try, though. > The fact that you tried to pull this pathetic shit where you call Aatrox Jax even though they have almost nothing in common except the fact they are based on aaing enemies is absurd. Ah, so it's perfectly okay to remark that the new Aatrox, who's only similarities to Riven are the presence of a three-hit combo with a knock-up and a dash, is literally just Riven, but it's not okay to make the same remark about the old Aatrox, who's only similarities to Jax are the presence of a three-hit passive and a gap-closing ability with an AoE stun/knock-up, and an ultimate that, in some way/shape/form makes him harder to kill. Hmm...I'm sensing a double-standard. > One point interests me though, what does aatrox's gameplay lack... Power. Sure, a fed Aatrox can shred through anything that gets within auto-attack range, but he doesn't feel powerful outside of his _Dark Flight_. From what I've seen, the new Aatrox looks and feels more powerful by far. > Also, im pretty sure old aatrox gameplay fits the definition of 'god of carnage and slaughter' where he jumps into the fray, drains the blood of his enemies and cuts them up... Well, "carnage" is defined as "the killing of a large number of people". I'd argue that the Aatrox with more AoE damage (I.E, post-GPU) fits the description of a god of carnage better than the "I can really only kill one thing at a time" old Aatrox. > if you think a god of carnage and slaughter would perform some fucking gymnastics where he jumps around like an idiot then I feel like you should stick to playing riven He has as many moves involving him jumping around like an idiot post-VGU as he does pre-VGU. Exactly one. > To your next point, you claim that changing a champions playstyle, removing his entire kit and replacing it with something completely else isn't removing it's identity, but it's refining it. Now I would love for you to explain what YOU consider to be removing the champion's identity. Removing a Champion's identity would be removing something that is, in its own way, core to the Champion. For example: In Galio's VGU, they kept Galio's identity by reworking _Righteous Gust_ and _Idol of Durand_ into _Winds of War_ and _Shield of Durand_. They did fundamentally change Galio's kit, but by and large, his identity remained. I have yet to see a single rework completely remove a Champion's identity. Yorick still has his Ghoul army. Urgot still has targeted fire and position reversing. Warwick still has frenzied attacks and a mauling lockdown. Irelia is still nimble and can outmatch her opponents with stuns. Evelynn still has permastealth and her _Hate Spike_ burst. And, in the same vein, Aatrox still has his life steal and potent damage spike potential, as well as the inherent intimidation of his _Massacre_/_World-Ender_. Riot's reworks of late have been pretty spot-fucking-on at nailing the Champion's core gameplay identity, and I expect Aatrox's GPU will be no different. > Also, literally no one in this game cares about lore. If you think champions should be designed because of lore then you should go play an RPG and not LoL. Tell that to _[Story, Art, & Sound](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art)_. For real, though, the lore of the Champions _shapes_ the Champions. And, whether you like it or not, when Riot updates Champions with reworks, they're going to lean pretty hard into making their Gameplay match their character. Sometimes, they'll have to change the character a little bit in the process - like Urgot and Galio - but by and large, the lore and the character dictate the Champion that gets set out onto the Rift.
so the things that make aatrox playable and make him perform better aren't fixing the problem? good thinking man, so instead of nerfing champions and items we remove them and replace them with something completely different. i thought you never played aatrox because your op.gg never showed that you played a game as aatrox, but alright, I stand corrected. i've checked on other website and you've 5k points, but I still feel like the fact you haven't played aatrox for a long time makes your opinion not matter as much. Except aatrox's ultimate does not match jax's ultimate jax's ultimate gives him a passive three hit combo and the active gives him reistances based on AD and AP while Aatrox's ult gives him range and attack speed along with some magic damage on activation. Xou say that the current FED Aatrox can shred through anything in auto range, but how is that wrong? Do you believe that it's unreasonable for AA based bruiser to shred someone in melee range while he is fed? Also I don't understand how you can say that a champion without one ability is not powerful, it's like saying a draven without Q is not powerful therefore the champion should be reworked. The new aatrox looks good on paper but horrible in game, considering that the Q feels clunky to use and the dash doesn't help it much. To the thing you've said about the carnage, I don't believe after the rework you will ever see aatrox trying to 1v2 or anything else, the Q is his only source of damage so if he gets ganked there is no way he can get out, his dash is just pathetic. His 'moves' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvG35oxJXYE look like this and I feel like there is more moves where he jumps around than the Dark Flight he has currently. You claim that Galio's identity wasn't removed but if you'd ask any galio player pre-rework he would disagree with you, because the champion is way different. Also the thing that you said about the ultimate, how it's intimidating, I feel like I'd be more scared if Aatrox jumps onto me, knocks me up and I hear Witness Truth rather than some russian separatist yelling 'fight or be forgotten' and slowly walking up to me while I hit him with my ranged attacks and walk away. I still hardly believe that riot designs champions based on the lore and not the 'balance', because if that was so then a rat couldn't blind a demigod for 2 seconds and then kill him with poison darts
: > community asked for aatrox GPU, not the deletion of the champion, old aatrox plays nothing like this new one. In other words: People ask for change, up until the point when they realize what change entails. Did they really think that Riot - who announced that Aatrox's GPU will be close to the scale of VGU's sans the complete makeover - would simply leave Aatrox as an auto-attack reliant stabmachine whose playstyle was basically just Jax's? (Which, yeah. If you're going to say new Aatrox is Riven, I'm going to say old Aatrox is Jax. Skip the middleman, old Aatrox is Jax.) Of course Champions are going to play nothing like how they used to following a GPU/VGU. The reason their Gameplay gets updated in the first place is because their old gameplay lacks something, and their kit needs redesigned to be more fun or more intuitive to the Champion. Aatrox is a powerful warrior, a deified god of carnage and slaughter. "I stab you fast enough that you can't kill me" doesn't exactly fit that description, now does it? > the real reason people say that he is riven is because they removed the entire champion identity and he plays more like a riven than the old aatrox, so people just skip the middleman and call him riven They did not _remove_ the Champion's identity, they _refined_ it. Aatrox's lore identity was that of an unstoppable warrior found in the heart of a battle. His Gameplay identity was..."I stay away until I have Blood Well, then jump in and hope I have enough attack speed to kill something before they kill me and I have to back out." That kind of thematic mismatch between lore and gameplay needed correction. What you're arguing is that his old _gameplay_ thematic was ditched in favor of pursuing his _lore/character_ thematic. And, again; if we're doing this whole shallow "oh his Q is a 3-hit combo, he's just a Riven clone" - his old kit is way worse. He was literally just Jax with poke and an AS steroid on his ult. Between the two, I'd prefer the "Riven" Aatrox. Having his combo makes his gameplay fairly interesting, in comparison to his old boring AA-focused nonsense.
The problem is community asked for GPU a long time ago, now the problem has been fixed and he is a viable champion to play and play against, but you wouldn't know that considering you haven't played a game on a champion you are argumenting to be deleted from the game. The fact that you tried to pull this pathetic shit where you call Aatrox Jax even though they have almost nothing in common except the fact they are based on aaing enemies is absurd. One point interests me though, what does aatrox's gameplay lack, I would love to hear your input from someone WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED THE CHAMPION. Also, im pretty sure old aatrox gameplay fits the definition of 'god of carnage and slaughter' where he jumps into the fray, drains the blood of his enemies and cuts them up, if you think a god of carnage and slaughter would perform some fucking gymnastics where he jumps around like an idiot then I feel like you should stick to playing riven To your next point, you claim that changing a champions playstyle, removing his entire kit and replacing it with something completely else isn't removing it's identity, but it's refining it. Now I would love for you to explain what YOU consider to be removing the champion's identity. Also, literally no one in this game cares about lore. If you think champions should be designed because of lore then you should go play an RPG and not LoL. To your last point, where you said you would prefer the new Aatrox, I am happy to tell you that no one gives a shit because you've NEVER played aatrox.
: > You haven't answered my question... You're asking for Riot's reason to rework Aatrox. The only feasible answer a community member like me could give you is that _the community asked for an Aatrox GPU._ > ...it is not the community calling him a riven... Maybe not the whole of the community, but enough people doing so that it's an issue. > ...if you think you can be a snide asshole and ignore the important question and pick on the unimportant stuff... If Aatrox being Riven was unimportant, don't put it into your post? Besides, you still have yet to provide any defense for your opinion that Aatrox is Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vrAN6ILM,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T21:35:29.802+0000) > > You&#x27;re asking for Riot&#x27;s reason to rework Aatrox. The only feasible answer a community member like me could give you is that _the community asked for an Aatrox GPU._ > > Maybe not the whole of the community, but enough people doing so that it&#x27;s an issue. > > If Aatrox being Riven was unimportant, don&#x27;t put it into your post? > > Besides, you still have yet to provide any defense for your opinion that Aatrox is Riven. community asked for aatrox GPU, not the deletion of the champion, old aatrox plays nothing like this new one. the real reason people say that he is riven is because they removed the entire champion identity and he plays more like a riven than the old aatrox, so people just skip the middleman and call him riven
: > What is riot's made up reason to remove aatrox from the game and add in another riven? What is the community's made-up reason to call the Aatrox rework "another Riven"? Is it because his Q is something of a three-hit combo? And that he has a dash? 'Cause those are the only similarities. The new Aatrox is not a new Riven. He has all of _two_ abilities half-way similar to Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vrAN6ILM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-16T21:09:32.540+0000) > > What is the community&#x27;s made-up reason to call the Aatrox rework &quot;another Riven&quot;? > > Is it because his Q is something of a three-hit combo? And that he has a dash? > > &#x27;Cause those are the only similarities. The new Aatrox is not a new Riven. He has all of _two_ abilities half-way similar to Riven. You haven't answered my question, it is not the community calling him a riven, it is my personal opinion, if you think you can be a snide asshole and ignore the important question and pick on the unimportant stuff then you would be a good fit for Riot Games
Rioter Comments
: You’re kidding right? Lanes still aren’t decided by the laners, they’re decided by whichever jungler got the most scuttlecrabs. They’re not just bad for junglers, they’re bad for you too.
> [{quoted}](name=Bigrig107,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IPnq2TUk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-17T20:12:39.012+0000) > > You’re kidding right? Lanes still aren’t decided by the laners, they’re decided by whichever jungler got the most scuttlecrabs. > > They’re not just bad for junglers, they’re bad for you too. hey id rather have the shitheads killing crabs than camping in my bush for 2 minutes.
Rioter Comments
: I was with you until now. Anyone with half a brain can tell this guy is either trolling or actually that mentai deficient. At this point you have resorted to name calling. I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling anyways. No one acts like this guy unless that have some issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Battalion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pq9gObos,comment-id=00010001000000020000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-17T18:15:45.254+0000) > > I&#x27;m not here to be a moral compass on how to conduct proper debates on a forum that doesn&#x27;t support logical arguments. I&#x27;ll resort to whatever I need to to get the point across. you sound like a guy who has experienced the abundance of sexual contact for too long

inferïor jungler

Level 84 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion