: The yuumi changes feel so terrible I actually refunded her on my smurf
Yea dude i understand you. i was goodlike with yuumi before. cant work with the w now. i think slower dash or cd when dashing out would be better.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=juli144,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acqOgWtl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T17:29:49.468+0000) > > So i tryed this: just spamming e in a team fight and not using passiv. well i had no shield thats bad. but i didnt run out of mana after 5 min spamming e even if my m8 was full live. i had halve mana bar when we reseted. in the end i got an S for 28 assists. and i died 5 times. every time because of the 0.2 sec w. so the only time i need to dash in - out is in laning phase. yea its harder and you have to predict. but in teamfights you are a better sup when you stay in any dude cuz else theres a lot of dmg they dont have with your w You probably had Presence of Mind, right? Because otherwise, you would have run out of mana within the first 5-6 casts of E. It's great for teamfight mana sustain, but it would barely help you at all in the laning phase, especially if you aren't getting ganks or your ADC is more looking to poke like a Cait or Ezreal. Herein lies the new skill ceiling: Yes, with Presence of Mind you CAN heal a ton in a teamfight without ever exposing yourself. However, if you do choose to expose yourself, you can gain a fat shield, multiplied by all of the heal/shield power you've been building, on top of your new burst heal. Choosing to come out and trade and doing it safely nets you more sustain for your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acqOgWtl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T17:47:50.776+0000) > > However, if you do choose to expose yourself, you can gain a fat shield, multiplied by all of the heal/shield power you've been building, on top of your new burst heal. Choosing to come out and trade and doing it safely nets you more sustain for your teammates. I think what i hate most is the 0,2 sec to dash. i mean the dash already has a small standart cd (0,25 sec) i would rather have a 2 sec cooldown when dashing out (still 10/5/0 when dashing in) than that delay. so i and the enemys know i am easy to kill but i still can react in very close situations
Dynikus (NA)
: >1. the w chast channel destroys my live. you have to predict skillshots to dash instead of use w to bait them. i never had mana problems so i dont need the passiv mana. and even if i had problems i still would have them because of the cost increases. 2. cant w after root: you are yuumi means you are dead when rooted to 99%. if you are good you use your e the right way and survive (with 2 stacks) now you have no speed (no boots, no flash) and die every time. 3. i think q is fine. more base dmg less scaling. i always play yuumi as sup so i dont care. 4. 1 w stack??? her burst healing was so good because of the 2 x e. as good yuumi your adc cant die if you do heal - shield - heal with doing dmg for the better heal item and dont die while in 5 enemys out of teammades. now you better stay in these champs because: better w scaling when in camp. pushish with channel w time MEANS you are dead when you want to shield 2 v 4. (i offen won these fights cut i had my 5 cs go minutes ;D) and your e is up faster so you have to stay to insta e every time you can. So what you're saying is every change riot made had the desired effect they were going for? W has multiple forms of counterplay, and she doesn't make whatever champion she's on unkillable All of the nerfs people are complaining about were things that made yuumi a broken mess that had to either be completely useless, or pick/ban if she was viable at all. Moving power around in her kit allows her to have some semblance of balance. Overall her changes were huge buffs, and she'll likely actually need to be toned down a bit now. But that should be doable with mainly just number changes instead of mini reworks.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acqOgWtl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-11T17:46:22.619+0000) > > W has multiple forms of counterplay, and she doesn't make whatever champion she's on unkillable even if i hate the w changes i need to agree that its better for counterplay. but i think that one of the 2 nerfs from w or less cd punish would be ok to. normaly a yuumi dont survive long because her base hp are bad and she has like no resistance. (other reason is that i want to play fast league champions and i think she fells much slower since this w nerf. but this is just my oppinion) edit: wrote in wrong text field
iiGazeii (NA)
: Her new E does more healing than both charges of her old E put together, on a shorter cooldown than one of those charges, plus it grants attack speed. However, it costs a full quarter of her mana bar at the start of the game. Her heal is very powerful, but now she needs to expose herself to get mana back or else she'll run out very fast. You'll proc Aery more often with this new E. Sure, you can't proc it twice in a row, but after using both charges, you'd need to wait a long time to get both charges back. One charge on a short cooldown would give you more Aery procs across any length of time longer than spamming two charges. They've increased Yuumi's skill ceiling tremendously. She can't just AFK and sit there, or else she'll run out of mana. She needs to find opportunities to hop off and trade to keep her mana up. You need to predict what the enemy has and where they will throw it, since you can't just instantly hide anymore. If you don't, you won't have enough mana to keep sustaining your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acqOgWtl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T17:00:46.109+0000) > > Her new E does more healing than both charges of her old E put together, on a shorter cooldown than one of those charges, plus it grants attack speed. However, it costs a full quarter of her mana bar at the start of the game. Her heal is very powerful, but now she needs to expose herself to get mana back or else she'll run out very fast. So i tryed this: just spamming e in a team fight and not using passiv. well i had no shield thats bad. but i didnt run out of mana after 5 min spamming e even if my m8 was full live. i had halve mana bar when we reseted. in the end i got an S for 28 assists. and i died 5 times. every time because of the 0.2 sec w. so the only time i need to dash in - out is in laning phase. yea its harder and you have to predict. but in teamfights you are a better sup when you stay in any dude cuz else theres a lot of dmg they dont have with your w
Rioter Comments
: so it's patch 9.24, Yuumi become a weird version of lulu, but worse part is
this is what i think: (copyed from a comment i wrote. dont want to write it again.) As main i can tell you it sucks. 1. the w chast channel destroys my live. you have to predict skillshots to dash instead of use w to bait them. i never had mana problems so i dont need the passiv mana. not even in early. 2. cant w after root: you are yuumi means you are dead when rooted to 99%. if you are good you use your e the right way and survive (with 2 stacks) now you have no speed (no boots, no flash) and die every time. 3. i think q is fine. more base dmg less scaling. i always play yuumi as sup so i dont care. 4. 1 w stack??? her burst healing was so good because of the 2 x e. as good yuumi your adc cant die if you do heal - shield - heal with doing dmg for the better heal item and dont die while in 5 enemys out of teammades. now you better stay in these champs because: better w scaling when in camp. pushish with channel w time MEANS you are dead when you want to shield 2 v 4. (i offen won these fights cut i had my 5 cs go minutes ;D) and your e is up faster so you have to stay to insta e every time you can. fazit: i think yuumi is now a better spam e afk bot then a real easy-to-learn hard-to-master champ. and i hate her rework. little edit. i found this in riots patch notes: "Aery is a lot more optimal on her, not Arcane Comet" well its not. because you only have 1 fcking e stack and you need more time for w to get aery (my opinnion)

juli144

Level 202 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion