: > [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lKwdjyrM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:21:56.024+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > {{item:3022}} 700 health > {{item:3748}} 450 health > {{item:3053}} 450 health + minimum 338 health shield > {{item:3078}} 250 health > {{item:3814}} 250 health > {{item:3071}} 400 health Oh, I didn't know that we're comparing mages like Lux and Syndra to the likes of Darius and Irelia instead of comparing them to their counterpart, the Attack Damage Carry, typically champions like Ashe and Vayne
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lKwdjyrM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:32:34.875+0000) > > Oh, I didn't know that we're comparing mages like Lux and Syndra to the likes of Darius and Irelia instead of comparing them to their counterpart, the Attack Damage Carry, typically champions like Ashe and Vayne Because only mages use AP items right? {{champion:84}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:17}}
: Was Aatrox around in season 3? I actually have no idea when he released, I just know he was the first release I actually paid attention to.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: Depends, low diamond players are obviously good compared to most of the community, but compared to master-challenger+ its still pretty low. Also its a lot easier to just play league than to be a chemist for example, so its also easier to be in the top 1% in league.
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zbAWbNhw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-20T21:13:25.085+0000) Also its a lot easier to just play league than to be a chemist for example, so its also easier to be in the top 1% in league. https://i.imgur.com/CDqD1KV.jpg
: World of warcraft wasn't going down because of PVP toxicity, community,etc. It was going down because later expansions were shit. Look at draenor, mists of pandaria, legion. They were all freaking bad. Now this new is a lot smoother and better. Of course there are some minor things that nobody likes as well but it's going on a good road. Also League has more population than World of warcraft because: * It's a free game and nobody needs to pay anything, while in Wow you must (and i approve that, it's the only game for which i would pay for) * it's much easier But i do agree that league has become like a job.
> [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ntEqHNeT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-20T19:29:52.210+0000) draenor, mists of pandaria, ~~legion~~. They were all freaking bad. Legion is what brought the sub numbers back up
Dr Dog (NA)
: no, graves is popular fro being busted as shit for 2 seasons and orianna is only climbing up in play rate because her skin got announced and people are trying to learn her because of it
We're going in circles now Graves has been busted for quite a while now. Hence why he has a Victorious skin and a high pick rate.
: Should LoL follow in Warcrafts footsteps?
Sorry to break this to everyone, but there won't be any MMO out there that's gonna compete with WoW. Riot might be able to pull it off, but how would anyone make a good MMO based on Runeterra? How would you make a proper story line? What classes will be in there, and are they limited to individiual factions? Will there even be factions? How will end game content function? There's a lot of potential for a League MMO, but there's an equal amount of opportunity to make it "meh" or bad. Without factions the game becomes boring. If there is imbalance it'll be bad. League consists of so many small individual pieces it's hard to put a general aspect on anything. And if your character goes ahead and rivals the power of a champion then it's also bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bAIEzYJ9,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-20T17:05:45.807+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/21f19374143a6a1769d421fc5df8ecc9.png > https://i.gyazo.com/6d12c958a0e7659e807978b46e57fba5.png > > Excuse me? Isnt Graves abused because he is strong right now. That Ori pick rate doesnt prove anything xD
It proves that there's an 8,6% chance of someone picking Orianna in your games. And they are both popular for the exact reason of being strong.
: > [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bAIEzYJ9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-10-20T16:21:55.365+0000) > > {{champion:104}} {{champion:61}} I consider them rather unpopular
https://i.gyazo.com/21f19374143a6a1769d421fc5df8ecc9.png https://i.gyazo.com/6d12c958a0e7659e807978b46e57fba5.png Excuse me?
: It is more likely that he will recive a championship skin instead of a victorious skin because it would be a lot more profitable for Rito. In general Rito doesnt give victorious skins to popular champs.
: Yes it should. You’re giving up a massive map presence ({{summoner:12}}) when taking ignite, so it should be very powerful. I have no issue with it being strong considering it was pretty weak before. It’s like how it was in season 2, which I’m fine with.
You'll probably start seeing Mid: {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:21}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:12}} Top: {{summoner:12}} {{summoner:3}} Supp: {{summoner:3}} a lot more
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Danjeng,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUIAiOqw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-17T22:26:44.509+0000) > > What the fuck is wrong with Riot. They keep nerfing mechonically intensive champs such as Irelia, Alistar, and Graves because low elo players whine about them. > > Fuck Riot. They nerf all my mains. After the -3 AD nerf on Graves he's fucking F tier now and outclassed by every single jungler in the game. Unplayable. And now they gut my Irelia because the bronze crybabies don't even know how to play against her (even though she's incredibly popular, and they should have a lot of experience vs her). Then next patch they're planning to completely remove Alistar from the game, even though he's already one of the worst tank supports in the entire game: Base HP lowered from 613.36 to 573.36. And then ryce gets a free pass with his fucking bullshit instant point and cluck stun. Favoritism much? > > Worst patch ever, absolutely unplayable. Riot tries to appease the bronze scrubs while punishing skilled players such as meself. I quit this garbage shit. Fuck this game Alistar... Graves... Mechanically intensive.. Uhm... no
: Riot, I don't think diamond players like your reworks
Picking pre-2016 releases these days is practically handicapping yourself. I met ya when {{champion:82}} get his VGU in 2019 he'll be packed with CC and some gimmick mechanic that'll break the rules of the game.
: "Spams mastery 7"
https://i.gyazo.com/e68f47e1cc3853fbc890ee7d769cf1fd.png
: > [{quoted}](name=Nirvinian,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AwzFj69x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T21:42:42.919+0000) > > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/4/48/Okay_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20180601212654 https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fleagueoflegends%2Fimages%2F4%2F48%2FOkay_Emote.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20180601212654&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=150
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AwzFj69x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T09:45:32.020+0000) > > https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fleagueoflegends%2Fimages%2F4%2F48%2FOkay_Emote.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20180601212654&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=150 https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fleagueoflegends%2Fimages%2F4%2F48%2FOkay_Emote.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20180601212654&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=150
: The Biggest Flaw With LoL Is That It Expects 5 Strangers To Work Together.
{{champion:102}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:62}} Agrees with the old vs new/reworked section
: Please make LP decay harsher/more frequent
Because the ranked system's rewards are worthless! You go gold for the skin, but anything afterwards is just a border and the effort required to get the next one is way too much. That's why you get divison V in whatever League you want, and then you just stay there until the end of season.
: One can't become most honorable in 3v3 matches
You do get that if both your teammates honour you
: Please don't reward d5 players that only plays ranked once a month
I am a diamond V player that stopped doing ranked besides when the decay message pops up. We stay at this level because anything between top 2% (D5) and top 0.02% (master) is the same reward and the effort required to ascend is too much for too little.
: Rek' sai needs to be reverted to her previous state
Why not give her some sort of Skarner treatment? Put some undestructable tunnels around the map and allow her to use her old ult to those tunnels of her choice.
: > [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IK4tW5Yt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-11T12:14:12.036+0000) > > Rek'sai shouldn't even use fury if you ask me. It has no purpose for her. We do NOT need more resourceless champions.
Implying that Rek'sai isn't rescourceless already? That heal she spends it on is practically non-existant, and gating her E behind a different barrier to reach max damage isn't that difficult.
: Can Rek'Sai get a real passive?
Rek'sai shouldn't even use fury if you ask me. It has no purpose for her. Edit: I am gonna assume that the downvotes mean people want her to have fury, but I don't see anyone putting a reason why.
: Poor, poor Morty. His magnet field or cone really should slow at the very least. I know he builds {{item:3116}} usually which does give all his spells sticking power, but it really should be inate to his kit in some way. He's the only Juggernaut you can literally just WALK AWAY FROM.
: They don't want to change his scaling. Let me try to explain. Currently he's so strong in early that it would only be acceptable if his scaling was really really bad. However, his scaling is not good, but not that bad either. Because of his strong early damage that means that he can get rolling easily and stay strong even later in the game because of that early advantage. So to make it a little harder for him to get rolling his early damage gets nerfed. He's still going to be an early game champion, just a little less strong.
That's where logic breaks though. How can you have an early game-oriented champion also have good scaling? That practically means that by design Graves is meant to be strong at all stages of the game. Other early game champions, like {{champion:58}} for an example, compensate by giving up a lot of their late game power.
: They don't say he scales well, they say he scales too well to warrant such a strong early game.
But... how is nerfing his early game going to solve his scaling? They just labelled him as an early game-oriented champion here.
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: > Can’t say much about the rest because WotA was truly trash on everyone, {{champion:8}}?
I used to run double WotA with a friend as {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} since you could get the benefit of your own and the aura it provided.
Rioter Comments
: Top 10 Anime Betrayals
Yo mate at least put credit on who made it. That clip is ages old and can be found on Kshaway's channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbGO1tCyjMlzqIT-tyrJNqQ
Terozu (NA)
: If Rek'Sai gets a penta kill, she should be Rekt'Sai for the game duration.
But... who picks Rek'sai since her ult rework?...
: It is really not that much effort on an assassin's part to do all of that, especially not the way that they used to be. .-. They had a million and one things in their kit that made their dives into the enemy team to one shot the enemy ADC completely free. They still have those, which is honestly problematic. The primary offenders were Rengar and LB previously and they were reworked to actually have counter play; Rengar's Q was now dodgeable, he couldn't free stack up ferocity and hold it before a fight, and his stealth didn't last as long. But for some reason, they opted to revert the Q, removing what was once valuable counterplay from him once again; he's now back to being an unhealthy, undealable with mess that can literally dive in between your two towers and then get away scott fucking free. This is not good gameplay; its problematic and bullshit. LB, like wise, had a similar issue of,"Oh I'm gonna just poke with my face for free because I can dash in and then instantly teleport back." They reworked it so that her point and click damage buff took time to proc and charge up while also solving her issue of no wave clear and giving her an easier method by which to CS with; they also moved most of her damage into a skillshot, her chain, so that you actually had a chance to deal with her. But no, LB and Assassin mains whined and moaned and cried until Riot also reverted her back to the bullshit, unhealthy previous iteration of dash in, do huge burst for no risk, and teleport back. This is crap and feels awful to play against. If League is not well suited for Assassins then, to be completely fucking honest, Assassins should not exist in league. Especially since everytime a problematic assassin actually gets made fair, the assassin community cries worse than the boards claim ADCs do. This entire thread is supportive of that fact, down to the point that I'm pretty sure this guy manipulated the votes in order to get it to the head of the front page. Katarina is definitely not among the assassins that should be reverted, much like Rengar or LB shouldn't have been. They are problematic, unfun champions to play against that do not live up to the High Risk High Reward style assassins are intended to have. When champions can go in, blow someone up in half a second before they or anyone else can react, and then get away, that is not High Risk High Reward. That is Low Risk, High Reward and has been the staple of assassins for seasons now. Personally, I'm tired of it and tired of people wanting an unhealthy set up to exist. Katarina functions, right now, as assassins should. She has clearly defined strength's and weaknesses, is complicated to play, and due to the clearly defined weakness that she has, her playstyle becomes exceptionally feast or famine/high risk high reward. Katarina literally rewards players who play well in her current iteration by circumnavigating her weaknesses. She isn't like Rengar, LB, or, holy shit, Akali(who is a whole new level of problematic with her riskless shroud).
You may not realise it mate, but you are only proving my point with this comment. When assassins are considered balanced by the victims, the assassins claim they are horrible because they can't succeed on a reliable level. Likewise, when the assassin community believes assassins are in a good spot, the victims deem them unfun, unskilled and overpowered. Again, neither of those groups will ever understand the other. My guess is you are on the victim side, based on the argument that you have made. Perhaps an ADC main? Because I'm telling you, if you play all the assassins for a game, I think you'll change your opinion on assassins being effortless. Some of those reverts were called for. Someone like Rengar wasn't truly "reverted", but more like got some of their fun mechanics back and got rid of lockout animations. I mean, what is the difference between Rengar using AA enhancers and this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SMfYQgjj1M How is that healthy in any way? We're playing a game where gold is a factor, and your damage output is highly dependant on it. Since the role of an assassin in LoL is ONLY to kill someone in the blink of an eye, there are only two stages for assassins, which is either too strong or underpowered. If an assassin can't provide enough burst damage to kill a high priority target, the game's mechanics will just allow that target to recover from the assassin's failure, and then they are just dead weight to a team.
Rioter Comments
: She's been building gunblade for ages, for one. For two, of course you could find ways to carry with her. Her only counter play was CC; if she waited until last minute to go in, there was no counter play. As for only OTP playing her, that is inaccurate: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/katarina Mains of this champion have a 54% winrate; if that statistic was only including mains, she would be grossly over tuned. She should not be changed or reverted. None of the assassin reworks should have been in my opinion. Its so fun and interactive for LB to dash into your face and do half your health with no counter play because she instantly teleports back. Or its so fun for Rengar to pop up out of stealth to instagib you even under your own tower. Especially since they removed pink wards from the game. Assassins are intended to be high risk, high reward. Where is the risk in these reverted champions though? Where was the risk with old Katarina? It was nonexistant. As long as you waited for teams to burn their CC, you just shunpo'd in and smashed your face into the keyboard.
I disagree when you say that none of the assassins should have been reverted/changed. The issue with assassins is that they don't function in a game like League of Legends. There will always be 2 sides to the assassin gameplay; the one who plays the assassin, and the victim of the assassin. In the case of a few assassins, for an example Rengar, the gameplay was/is super unfun and clunky. Having to go through the process of positioning correctly, plan your opponents moves, plan an escape and executing the combo correctly just for scoring one kill, is actually a lot of effort on the assassin's part. Likewise, the victim only experiences the one shot, and therefore claims assassins to be unfun and unskilled. So we got one group of people that thinks performing assassination work is too hard due to the game's safety mechanics, and then another group of people that dislikes the idea of assassinating, and neither of them will ever understand the other. In the case of Katarina, my personal opinion is that she's been slowed down and requires positioning now with her dagger mechanic, which is a good thing. She's one of the better results of the assassin rework, though not perfect. It certainly beats whatever abomination this was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLgn_5mNxg
: SO that happened.... Harrassment
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemongo/images/e/ee/Master_Ball.png
: lets play guess the champ from their core build
{{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3814}} Riddle me this
: Seriously, Riot we need more Ezreal tier VGUs.
Why has none mentioned {{champion:54}} {{champion:80}} ?
: Perhaps if it gave a big spike in power but the passive worked opposite with ATK speed. So the more ATK speed you have the longer the delay. Make it a early game crutch sure. Not a scaling item
{{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:104}} would like that
: I did the math, and while 80% is a bit off i can still get it to 71% with 115 AD, 5 from his passive and 10 from runes to 115 total. You can check the details above somewhere. But with 2 autos, ignite and electrolute along with his ulti and passive i got the damage to 597 or 71% of his health. If we assume zed landed another auto or E it might really be 80%.
With runes AD I also get 597 damage Point is; I agree with OP regarding that there's too much damage, but it is not because of Zed's damage output. His damage alone is roughly 300 damage, and electrocute+ignite adds another 300. With an E landed OP would have taken more than 80% of his health (electrocute would have proced pre-ult pop), but that isn't what he/she has told us and thus we can't assume he landed another auto or E.
Hügö (EUW)
: You fucking rush ie?
Or you know... the other way around {{item:3094}} --> {{item:3031}}
: What in the flying fuck is wrong with the damage in this game???
I'm gonna have to request a replay of that before I believe You're telling me that Zed (level 6) was capable of dealing 80% of your max HP when you're playing as Morgana (level 5)? Level 6 Zed has 76 AD, and with only dirk in his inventory that makes it 101 AD. That dirk also provides him 7 armor penetration at his current level. Assuming you bought no health or armor as Morgana, you are left with 837 health and 37 armor (30 after lethality). Zed auto attacks you twice with ult on, dealing 156 damage, popping his ult for 140 damage and then electrocute (if picked) for 88 damage. That's 384 damage post-armor. Ignite deals 205 damage at level 6 for a total of 589 damage. You'd still have 250 health left to spare after his combo, or roughly 33% of your hp. If your story is true then I agree with you, since ignite+electrocute alone deals more damage than Zed's kit in this scenario, but for it to be you'd have to have taken more damage than what you have told.
: shrug.jpg That skin is so olde you have to put an e on the end.
: You guys nerfed this for a reason right? Why in hell are you rebuffing it?
1. Release Championship Kha'zix 2. Buff Kha'zix W evo slow through the roof 3. For good meassures you also buff his passive 4. Collect free elo and $ 5. Nerf after worlds
Rioter Comments
: A Riddle: What is Blue but sees Red, and Red but sees Blue?
Shadow assassin has a burst even higher than {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:238}}. It's pretty good if you know how to use it.
: Except Rengar actually _wants_ to go full 1shot damage my parents left me build (NB3 trademark) since he's an assassin. Graves is supposed to be this durable ADC and yet he's still durable even when he goes a full on 1 tap build.
That's actually incorrect. {{champion:107}} was originally supposed to be a bruiser diver with versatility through his ferocity mechanic. However, it was the community that discovered that simply abusing his instantanious 380% AD ratio burst was far more effective, and that put the mark on what sort of playstyle Rengar should focus on. Riot kinda attempted to push him back towards the brusier playstyle with his assassin update in 2016 (Slower comboing, Q animation lock, more defensive power through W etc.), but pure AD Rengar was still too good and loved to stop anyone from going full one shot.
: Hey, I played keyboards for the last Pentakill album. I can't give you an answer to that as I wasn't in charge of the files & I'm not an actual rioter, but just wanted to say hi and thank you for the interest nonetheless, as it's what drives the company to make more albums and solidify the project! {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=Keytar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rZ4N9AlQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T18:22:41.131+0000) > > Hey, I played keytar for the last Pentakill album. Fixed that for you
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=JohnnyNeverSins,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OgmB2oTp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-23T11:51:42.938+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I don't think you know what the definition "sport" is
: So we're pretending Graves isn't MASSIVELY overpowered for how long?
I feel like {{champion:104}} is suffering from the same issue {{champion:107}} is. He's supposed to be built as a more upfront and durable ADC, but going full one shot {{item:3095}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} is just too good on him.
: This whole thread has been about me kind of so everyone can now use me as an example. A few nights ago I was playing with a friend duo in bot lane and the other team banned the champion I wanted and I didn't have a back-up who I really wanted to play, so I decided to experiment a little. My friend is a halfway decent Brand player and I'm pretty good at Lissandra so I told him we'd do that. The thematic flavor of Fire and Ice struck me as particularly middle-schoolish, and as my friend and I both share a darker sense of humor I started making jokes more appropriate for middle-school edgelords than functioning adults. The game went on and this combo worked really well for us so we started cracking jokes in the team chat and then the all chat. Eventually I remembered the FIRE and ICE thing and started up with the dark jokes which quickly spiraled into all kinds of other jokes. I'm not going to name any of them but we covered a pretty broad array of potentially offensive things. At no point did we threaten anyone and at no point did we wish harm on anyone or use material I would consider inexcusable, but quite a bit of it could be considered nsfw. So. **To my point**. I've been playing since season 2 and never had any form of penalty at any point. I've had every honor ribbon you can have (except that elusive yellow one), and in general I tend to get an honor every game. Opponents used to give me honors when that was thing. Let's say something I said was flagged as ZT since I know for a fact several people reported me even though I assured them everything I said was meant as comedy. Bam. Instant penalty with threat of permanent ban. Here's my problem with this. **The judgement system is not perfect.** What one person finds inexcusable and OBVIOUSLY never to be said another could be fine with. For instance, I'm personally fine with 9/11 jokes even though my uncle almost died during that, but people who live on the west coast could find such jokes abhorrent. **The judgement system does not have integrity.** I don't know how infractions are judged anymore. Back in the day we had the tribunal and I even used to do it every now and then, but I knew people who said they didn't bother to read the information at all, everyone was guilty. The tribunal was meant to be a filter to send serious cases on up to actual mods, but this always still bothered me. **The law is vague.** I tried googling the Zero Tolerance policy and wouldn't you know it, I couldn't find it. This is obviously problematic. How are we to know what not to do or say if it is not laid out for us? I know that's going to catch flack but the world is a big place. Did you know that holding up a thumb will get you a taxi in New York and a fight in Asia?
> [{quoted}](name=Capn Of Capns,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xAAcRMo4,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2018-09-20T21:44:26.571+0000) Did you know that holding up a thumb will get you a taxi in New York and a fight in Asia? Everything you need to know summarized. Offensive words and insults are a matter of perspective. Who takes offense to what, and how is a messaged received depending on the circumstances.
WoOxêr (EUW)
: Use common logic, how u could try him after the rework?
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PmBdYZEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-18T09:49:00.401+0000) > > Use common logic, how u could try him after the rework? Implies to you as well my friend. The guy is a new player.
: 'Bout a HUNDRED, give or take, METAL references for Mordekaiser's VO update
Y O U O N L Y N E E D T O U P V O T E O N C E F O O L O U O N L Y N E E D T O U P V O T E O N C E F O O L
Show more

kargish

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion