: I was Perma banned after having my behaviour reset for 1 bad game
final words of player support: Hi again, Just to clarify - each match is treated individually - behavior in past matches are not taken into consideration when suspensions are placed. With that being said, I'm sorry but the suspension on the account will not be lifted, under no circumstances. If you have no questions that are not related to this subject, consider this matter closed. Thank you for your understanding. so basically you could be the nices person in the world and have 1 bad match and its over so gg
GodCarry (NA)
: I truly believe I was wrongfully banned. Please tell me what you think.
can someone help me with my perma ban too cuz i have the same sort of situation but with a different light on it. u can view the board on my profile and no you shouldnt have been banned for this
: Riot doesn't care at all about swear words. You don't have to be careful of that. Riot punishes when you antagonize people. It normally takes between three and six months of regular playing with good behavior to reduce one punishment tier.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ju5PuIEZ,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-11T19:27:53.949+0000) >> > It normally takes between three and six months of regular playing with good behavior to reduce one punishment tier. so even when you level up your honor and get an honor every match and disable all chat and use chat alot less it all doesnt matter? you still get banned after 1 bad match?
Badnik96 (NA)
: system probably hooked onto you asking to report people, thats a bannable offense apparently its shit but it happens, sorry dude
but the only reason i said report in the first place was cuz he already said it to me and said he and his pre would report me and because it was ranked
: Riot doesn't care at all about swear words. You don't have to be careful of that. Riot punishes when you antagonize people. It normally takes between three and six months of regular playing with good behavior to reduce one punishment tier.
oh, thats alot of time. not to be rude but isnt that a bit rediculous to have someone have good behaviour for half a year but ban them over one game even when they had good behaviour ever since then?
: "You engaged them by calling them out on their behaviour" holy fuck, this support team is an embarrassment, that's what happens when someone flames you, you tell them they're flaming, just like the support team is supposed to ban the fucking flamers, no wonder this game is dying.
i got perma banned for the same kind of thing and the riot support called it "retaliation"
: This one seems a bit odd to me. There's some minor stuff that isn't GREAT, but I'm a bit surprised that this one could trigger a permanent ban by itself. I'd send a ticket in to **Player Support**. They might be able to help you out here if you're nice and polite, or at least explain whether there were other games (or pre- or post-game chat) that might not have made it into the chat log. As-is this looks like something I'm surprised to see on a permanent ban, although I can see some things that probably triggered the system.
i did submit a ticket and an employee told me that what i was doing in the chatlogs is considered "retaliating" which is considered toxic and reportable but i wasnt explained how after 2 months of good behaviour and honors i still got perma banned after 1 bad match which i sent a reply for
: Ok my ticket was replied to and apperently what i did was considered "retaliating" which is reportable i guess and even after 2 months of good behaviour u are still on thin ice
> [{quoted}](name=kazekage2002SMRF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ju5PuIEZ,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-11T18:52:27.511+0000) > > Ok my ticket was replied to and apperently what i did was considered "retaliating" which is reportable i guess and even after 2 months of good behaviour u are still on thin ice so yeh guess im out of luck
Ok my ticket was replied to and apperently what i did was considered "retaliating" which is reportable i guess and even after 2 months of good behaviour u are still on thin ice
: You got permabanned for that? What a complete and utter joke.
yeah i submitted a ticket and apparently i was "retaliating" which is a reportable offense i guess
: > [{quoted}](name=kazekage2002SMRF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ju5PuIEZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-05-11T13:02:04.778+0000) > > thanks for the reaction <3 it means alot considering im having a panic attack Now now, it's not the end of the world, it sucks yes, but you can still play the game... lvl up another account and rebuy your favourite champs :D
yeah i guess its time to use my money again seeing Blue essence hates me xD
Kanzler (NA)
: Funny how you say "muted", but don't actually mute them.
i said muted to draven and i did mute him i muted graves later in the game when he got out of hand and really started going ham and saying things like fuck ur mom and stuff i only mute if people use swear words not if they are just bsing
Kanzler (NA)
: Funny how you say "muted", but don't actually mute them.
i said muted to draven and i did mute him i muted graves later in the game when he got out of hand and really started going ham and saying things like fuck ur mom and stuff
: i'm usually happy to see toxic kids get banned, but this seems pretty harsh given that chatlog, sorry dude
thanks for the reaction <3 it means alot considering im having a panic attack
: After reading the logs, I truly dont think you should have been perma banned... Riot's system is bullshit. Sorry man. You can submit a ticket but I doubt it will work. They rarely give permabanned accounts back.
i did that and waiting for a reaction but thanks for your understanding man <3 im having a huge panic breakdown rn so
: Hi Kazekage, I can appreciate the lulz, but naming and shaming isn't something we allow on the boards. For this reason, I've removed the Summoner names from the OP. For more information, or to refer to the universal rules, [click here. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) If you'd like to contact the mod team about this, feel free to do so at the [moderation discord. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord) Best, Azure
oh sorry i wasnt aware of the community guidelines
RallerenP (EUW)
: > note that i wasnt on thin ice anymore since i got the good behaviour message and had my honor leveld up again That's not how it works, but I agree RIot could be more transparent about it. You're still on thin ice. The message is there in the hopes that you continue to improve your behaviour. No message tells you when you aren't on thin ice anymore. > i really want a second cchance and an explanation on how i got perma'd after 1 game even tho i had good behaviour. No one can give you an explanation unless you post your chatlogs.
this was 2 months after getting out of my 2 week ban and i havent said a single swear word and barely used my chat since then just cuz i knew i was on thin ice. How long does it take to get out of thin ice then?
this is the chatlog Game 1 kazekage2002SMRF: ok then kazekage2002SMRF: he just 2 shot me kazekage2002SMRF: yeh but he flashed over the wall and killed me kazekage2002SMRF: dont call me noob kazekage2002SMRF: i was safe kazekage2002SMRF: but he flashed kazekage2002SMRF: and oneshot me kazekage2002SMRF: hes 2 lvls ahead since i cant famr kazekage2002SMRF: ward deep kazekage2002SMRF: wow kazekage2002SMRF: so lame kazekage2002SMRF: 1 hit kazekage2002SMRF: and he was dea kazekage2002SMRF: but he barely escaped kazekage2002SMRF: well this sucks kazekage2002SMRF: he survived with like 30 hp kazekage2002SMRF: i have tp for bot btw kazekage2002SMRF: can i get a gank kazekage2002SMRF: he has doubvle my farm kazekage2002SMRF: and he survived my all in with a pixel hp kazekage2002SMRF: i cant farm kazekage2002SMRF: i need tp for the other lanes kazekage2002SMRF: u could alsso just gank kazekage2002SMRF: if u ward deep i can tp bot kazekage2002SMRF: .... kazekage2002SMRF: rlly kazekage2002SMRF: he had 5 hp kazekage2002SMRF: and healed kazekage2002SMRF: dude kazekage2002SMRF: he had 5 hp kazekage2002SMRF: i tought he was dead kazekage2002SMRF: yeh im just gonna mute you kazekage2002SMRF: just so you know kazekage2002SMRF: i got 0 ganks kazekage2002SMRF: dude kazekage2002SMRF: go away kazekage2002SMRF: im already behind on farm kazekage2002SMRF: dont grieve kazekage2002SMRF: im reporting graves if he grieves kazekage2002SMRF: 7/1 kazekage2002SMRF: i only gave him 3 just so you know kazekage2002SMRF: i played kazekage2002SMRF: save kazekage2002SMRF: all game kazekage2002SMRF: i had half his farm kazekage2002SMRF: i was 2 levels behind kazekage2002SMRF: waiting for a gank kazekage2002SMRF: u never came kazekage2002SMRF: dont blame me kazekage2002SMRF: if u say play safe and i do it kazekage2002SMRF: then gank kazekage2002SMRF: reported kazekage2002SMRF: dude kazekage2002SMRF: ur terolling kazekage2002SMRF: im palying serious kazekage2002SMRF: u never ganked kazekage2002SMRF: i played safe kazekage2002SMRF: all game kazekage2002SMRF: ... kazekage2002SMRF: 3 kills kazekage2002SMRF: is feed? kazekage2002SMRF: how about gank so we can reset him kazekage2002SMRF: and i can get behind? kazekage2002SMRF: this is over kazekage2002SMRF: report graves trolling kazekage2002SMRF: i never fed vlad kazekage2002SMRF: I DID PLAY SAFE kazekage2002SMRF: ALL GAME kazekage2002SMRF: I HAD HALF HIS FARM kazekage2002SMRF: AND AFKED UNDER TOWER kazekage2002SMRF: muted kazekage2002SMRF: im not gflaming kazekage2002SMRF: hes flaming kazekage2002SMRF: can we just play kazekage2002SMRF: no talk kazekage2002SMRF: i wanna win kazekage2002SMRF: stop ff
: where do i post them?
btw tho i admit to being talky in that game i never actually said anything offensive or flamed
RallerenP (EUW)
: > note that i wasnt on thin ice anymore since i got the good behaviour message and had my honor leveld up again That's not how it works, but I agree RIot could be more transparent about it. You're still on thin ice. The message is there in the hopes that you continue to improve your behaviour. No message tells you when you aren't on thin ice anymore. > i really want a second cchance and an explanation on how i got perma'd after 1 game even tho i had good behaviour. No one can give you an explanation unless you post your chatlogs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

kazekage2002SMRF

Level 74 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion