Tele II (NA)
: Lmao!! I play on a shit lvl 18 account sometimes, where im only playing nidalee. I get flamed like every single game lol. Stop taking it personal. You have to start muting, because obviously you're too sensitive to take the verbal abuse without getting yourself banned. Mute. Report. Move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:37:38.326+0000) > > Lmao!! I play on a shit lvl 18 account sometimes, where im only playing nidalee. I get flamed like every single game lol. Stop taking it personal. You have to start muting, because obviously you're too sensitive to take the verbal abuse without getting yourself banned. Mute. Report. Move on. yea well, you might be right, yea you could mute all player at the start of everygame , but it's still not okay, how fun is it when you can joke around with your teamate , laugh from your/their mistakes. especially when playing normal game where you dont have the stress of losing LP . what makes me mad even more than these extremely toxic player is the fact that, it seems it's a general consensus in this community that the current punishement system is good and working as intended. From my point of view it could and it SHOULD be better. are people blind or what, it's not like i'm inventing a story, this is lvl 1/30 , as you just confirmed, people here flame in every game and you might just as well, like you say, mute everyone. well it's not okay. so basically, beceause riot do not want permabanned player to keep playing, they make sure they are paired together during leveling (which is already stupid because not every smurf are banned on mains and toxic), insuring said player become even more toxic, half of them reach lvl 30 anyway, and ruin ranked . meanwhile, the "good part" of the community applaude said system. ye, next time i slit my wraist i hope i wont fail it beceause i just dont understand people :D lvl 1/3 is EXTREMELY toxic right now, but it was actually fine in season 3 when getting perma banned was actually almost impossible, hm, i wonder why?
: Post Chat Logs
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:20:01.642+0000) > > Post > > Chat > > Logs i would have if the entire chat logs were available, but as you know, you can only see what i type, so you dont have any context. but believe me i would have posted it i feel no shame for the game that got me banned this time, these people were extremely toxic and i only started arguing beceause i was being harassed. when i typed "kys" i knew i was about to get banned for it, already got a 14 day suspension, i knew typing this is a guaranted ban, but these guy were absolute scumbag so i though," ye, worth it at least i can tell what i want." Game 1 Pre-Game BarbarianKingOtp: top In-Game BarbarianKingOtp: no BarbarianKingOtp: told u to back BarbarianKingOtp: you gank, you die BarbarianKingOtp: dont blame me BarbarianKingOtp: spammed him to not gank ^^ BarbarianKingOtp: love these jgl BarbarianKingOtp: i would be grate full BarbarianKingOtp: if you go to another lane BarbarianKingOtp: and let me farm BarbarianKingOtp: ......... BarbarianKingOtp: i'm kayle BarbarianKingOtp: you r%%%%% BarbarianKingOtp: i need to scale BarbarianKingOtp: fuckiing bronze lord BarbarianKingOtp: no BarbarianKingOtp: i can guarantee BarbarianKingOtp: you'll feed rengar BarbarianKingOtp: but go on BarbarianKingOtp: :D BarbarianKingOtp: that isn't me BarbarianKingOtp: dude BarbarianKingOtp: enjoy perma BarbarianKingOtp: silver player flaming BarbarianKingOtp: hm ye so? BarbarianKingOtp: say silver BarbarianKingOtp: i BarbarianKingOtp: am BarbarianKingOtp: playing BarbarianKingOtp: kayle BarbarianKingOtp: are you autiust BarbarianKingOtp: 7 death noc BarbarianKingOtp: i'm trolling BarbarianKingOtp: ye ok BarbarianKingOtp: dude BarbarianKingOtp: why all silver player BarbarianKingOtp: perma on main BarbarianKingOtp: flaming BarbarianKingOtp: in lvl 20 game BarbarianKingOtp: people that are 15 divisions above them BarbarianKingOtp: my main is d1 BarbarianKingOtp: i'll link BarbarianKingOtp: hard to play BarbarianKingOtp: with contant flame from 4 monkey BarbarianKingOtp: i BarbarianKingOtp: alm BarbarianKingOtp: kayle BarbarianKingOtp: kys pls BarbarianKingOtp: pls kys BarbarianKingOtp: THE POINT OF KAYLE BarbarianKingOtp: IS TO SCLAE BarbarianKingOtp: FOR LATE GAME BarbarianKingOtp: CHIMPANZEE BarbarianKingOtp: clearly BarbarianKingOtp: you're not toxic BarbarianKingOtp: right BarbarianKingOtp: :/ BarbarianKingOtp: i have 10 smurf BarbarianKingOtp: make sure you erport lucian and ezreal for hard flaming all game long BarbarianKingOtp: extremely toxic player BarbarianKingOtp: that's the problem when you all give 10 + kill BarbarianKingOtp: now each of them instant us BarbarianKingOtp: but hey BarbarianKingOtp: blame it on kayle top BarbarianKingOtp: you're pathetic :/ BarbarianKingOtp: so yas is straight up trolling BarbarianKingOtp: noc int BarbarianKingOtp: ez is toxic and have mental issue BarbarianKingOtp: same for lucian BarbarianKingOtp: you guys need to stop playing video game BarbarianKingOtp: rofl BarbarianKingOtp: you have brain damage BarbarianKingOtp: you dont even know BarbarianKingOtp: that the true dmg CRIT BarbarianKingOtp: and talk like you know everything BarbarianKingOtp: honestly just open. BarbarianKingOtp: something is wrng with pre 30 game rly :/ BarbarianKingOtp: all 4 teammate are hard flamer troll / inter Post-Game BarbarianKingOtp: PLEASE BarbarianKingOtp: report them take 10 sec to report BarbarianKingOtp: they need a perma asap BarbarianKingOtp: dude get some help BarbarianKingOtp: you clearly have mental issue :/ BarbarianKingOtp: i feel bad for you BarbarianKingOtp: you're HARD FLAMING in a NORMAL GAME PRE LVL 30 BarbarianKingOtp: you talk like you're good but probably never even reached plat BarbarianKingOtp: excuse me? BarbarianKingOtp: you report me for what? BarbarianKingOtp: are you insane BarbarianKingOtp: wtf s wrong with these people LMAO i'll try to explain context, game started with noc going for a gank on a rengar with his empowered ability rdy, a big wave, and me as kayle with 80% health 8 % mana, i told him to not gank and pinged him to retreat, he died anyway, and instantly asked for a report on me. he then started to harass me , then adc started harassing me also, claiming i have 0 dmg (well i'm kayle, just trying to scale and play the game) so i do type "r%%%%%" beceause i'm already pissed, then they want to switch and i go mid , i tell them rengar will kill them beceause well, he is already fed, they die and all 3 player lucian ez noc blame me , it's not even my fault as i died only once, when i type "enjoy perma" he told something highly offensive, i dont remember exactly, after that is just permanent flame until i tell EZREAL to kys. at this point i'm basically the only player not inting and trying to farm and play the game . you'll notice draven reported me (from opposite team) but i have not said anything other than asking a report for extremely toxic player. he just reported me for idk what reason lol. You can't possibly understand just how toxic these guy were, they were typing only.
: Normal people press the mute button and then report at the end of game
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:14:14.467+0000) > > Normal people press the mute button and then report at the end of game ye normal people prefer to look away rather than face things. in real life it's a coward but on internet it's an "honorable person", the kind of person that see extremely offensive things in their life but never act . muting somebody typing "slit your wraist subhuman jews" does not change the fact he typed it. and trying to be nice and explain it's not a good things to type this kind of things wont change this kind of individual. and dont get it wrong, this is the kind of things you see every game when leveling a smurf. ban me for being rude to this kind of person.
Dr Dog (NA)
: plenty of people start playing now, actual new player games arent toxic really its jst toxic for smurfs or alt accounts because they're all matched against each other, and im plenty toxic sometimes and ive had my account, no punishment, since season 3
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:00:40.094+0000) > > plenty of people start playing now, actual new player games arent toxic really its jst toxic for smurfs or alt accounts because they're all matched against each other, and im plenty toxic sometimes and ive had my account, no punishment, since season 3 it's toxic for everybody because even if you avoid toxic smurf you'll be matched with botted account :D there is no new player, i'm rdy to bet anything on this. of course i do not mean 0 new player, but very, very little. you know , i dont rly care, i decided that i was tired of playing on smurf, with extreme toxicity every game, always less than 30 champions beceause riot never bothered to LOWER to stupid price of their champion. i'm just going to buy an acc with all champions and decent honor lvl so i can start over playing with decent people that do not flame you non stop. you can't stop player from playing this game, if this company love to be delusional and think permaban people leave the game for good, okay, whatever, if they consider it's okay to permaban player that are only slighlty toxic, OKAY, if they think letting a machine decide whoever get punished OKAY, i guess i can't blame people for stupidity. and i actually dont ! i never flame people that are bad in game as long as they try .
Dr Dog (NA)
: ya they are aware people make new accounts, because your allowed to lol they'd just rather you dont thats their official stance on it, and i dont know if its an euw thing but every account ive made ive logged in the 2nd or 3rd time and it MADE me verify my email before i could do anything
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:43:38.677+0000) > > ya they are aware people make new accounts, because your allowed to lol they'd just rather you dont thats their official stance on it, and i dont know if its an euw thing but every account ive made ive logged in the 2nd or 3rd time and it MADE me verify my email before i could do anything well that's stupid. sometime it ask for confirmation sometime not not sure how it works. sorry but, thhis system will perma you even if you are only slightly toxic, calling people idiot once in a while out of frustration. maybe you deserve to get chat banned when it happen, but no matter the level of toxicity, it will always be chat ban > chat ban > 14 day suspension > permaban. so at the end of the day you can get a perma beceause you called someone an idiot 2 time in the game. which is why i got my first perma , and to be honest, it was already on a smurf, i sold my main account back in season 4 . i had to deal with lvl 1/30 a lot of time since then but it's clearly getting worst and worst, this is the first time i get banned for utyping "kys" in chat, 15 game in a row of playing with the most toxic people i have ever seen be it on a game or in real life, and yea i actually go crazy. idc about this perma but please, this sytem is BAD. it's BAD. this game is dying because nobody, NOBODY can start league of legend now. no new player = slowly but surely dying game.
Dr Dog (NA)
: you arent expected to improve, a perma is riots way of saying they dont want you playing the game, them wanting you to improve is there right up until your permaed, after that your welcome to make a new account but you arent wanted to
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:34:19.500+0000) > > you arent expected to improve, a perma is riots way of saying they dont want you playing the game, them wanting you to improve is there right up until your permaed, after that your welcome to make a new account but you arent wanted to then why out of all game i have ever played league of legend is the only game that doesn't even require you to confirm email adress to create a new account? like hello? it's clearly intended to be really easy to create a smurf, i litterally take 10 sec and you can use the same email adress everytime. and what is your point anyway, i dont know what riot want, what i know is people OBVIOUSLY create new account after getting permabanned, and riot team is well aware of that, so action need to be taken.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Btw, i got perma but so did the 3 other guy hard flaming (yea, 3 person hard flaming out of 4 player, the last one inting instead. NICE.) as i got the pop up signaling me they were being punished. So your problem is that riot is treating you in the same way as the other 3 because you were just as toxic. Have you ever heard of the term "cognitive dissonance"?
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:25:02.458+0000) > > So your problem is that riot is treating you in the same way as the other 3 because you were just as toxic. > > Have you ever heard of the term "cognitive dissonance"? have you ever heard of the fact if you put a decent person in a place with only horrible person, eventually she will become just as horrible as them. this is how human nature function, so basically you perma people, and make them level another account with 90% of extreme toxic people and expect them to improve? excuse me but are you out of your mind? i can guarantee you total chat ban / ranked ban ( to force people to play in normal where they can learn again to play for fun) , or simply repeated 2 weeks ban would have much better result than perma banning people, even those who were only slightly toxic.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >litterally EVERY, SINGLE, GAME in pre 30, i am getting flamed  "i am so SICK and MAD of this behavior i tell them to kill themself." No sympathy for someone who tells another person to end their life. Your current behavior is exactly what's wrong with League of Legends. Riot has made it clear they don't want people who behave like this to play their game and you'll never have an account for longer than a few months on average if you don't change your attitude. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Hope you can change for the better.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXWwVjjT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:15:26.348+0000) > > "i am so SICK and MAD of this behavior i tell them to kill themself." > > No sympathy for someone who tells another person to end their life. Your current behavior is exactly what's wrong with League of Legends. Riot has made it clear they don't want people who behave like this to play their game and you'll never have an account for longer than a few months on average if you don't change your attitude. > > Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Hope you can change for the better. i'd rather be nice to racist player harassing other player permanently. you know, when a company try to force a certain behavior on their community , i cannot help but do the opposite of what is expected from me. i dont understand how any person with a functional brain can consider a system that just "spot" a few forbidden sentence / word and automatically ban you for it with 0 context is a good system. i've seen people SPAMMING KYS with a dollar instead of the S , and you know what? apparently they'll never be banned for it except if they get manual reviewed, which basically almost never happen. this sytem is flawed, context matter. i've also seen people flaming in french / other language and of course most of the time depending of what word they use they wont be banned. but hey, if you consider this is giving new player a good experience, then yea go on, there is a reason this game is slowly losing player, it ususally take more than 7 minute for me to find a game in pre 30 matchmaking.
Rioter Comments
: I saw a post like this a few days ago about Renekton being "OP". He operates in the same fashion Trynd does. Just..... deny.... him.... rage...... Its a really really dumb and simple concept... it means from the start of the game that you see a Renekton, be the first to the lane, because any ren/trynd player knows they need to HIT shit to get fury because they are half a champ without Fury. That is your moment to bully the ABSSSOLUTE SHIT out of him my friend. You arent doing work unless you are making him pay for auto atacking those minions for rage and if he decides to fight you? good, watch him burn that fury just to get a shitty level 2 heal off. I saw maverick mention heal mitigation items, but instead of going that route straight away, try to win the level 1-3 trades so you CAN continue lane dominance. If you can get a kill on him, that 1 item difference could change the next dual between you two as well, or just wait for wave to crash back into your tower, and watch his fury go away again, and rinse repeat the same strategy above yet again on the new wave. TL;DR manage his fury.
> [{quoted}](name=OhWOWsoTrendy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2AEvAiV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-14T01:04:40.894+0000) > > I saw a post like this a few days ago about Renekton being "OP". He operates in the same fashion Trynd does. > > > Just..... deny.... him.... rage...... > > Its a really really dumb and simple concept... it means from the start of the game that you see a Renekton, be the first to the lane, because any ren/trynd player knows they need to HIT shit to get fury because they are half a champ without Fury. That is your moment to bully the ABSSSOLUTE SHIT out of him my friend. You arent doing work unless you are making him pay for auto atacking those minions for rage and if he decides to fight you? good, watch him burn that fury just to get a shitty level 2 heal off. > > I saw maverick mention heal mitigation items, but instead of going that route straight away, try to win the level 1-3 trades so you CAN continue lane dominance. If you can get a kill on him, that 1 item difference could change the next dual between you two as well, or just wait for wave to crash back into your tower, and watch his fury go away again, and rinse repeat the same strategy above yet again on the new wave. > > TL;DR manage his fury. so you suggest let's say, jax, trades with renek at lvl 1 for lane dominance? lol? what will happen is renek will AA Q and walk in his minion wave, you will get agro if you try to get a second AA and completly lose the trade.
: Way to many champions are better then renekton early for me to believe renek deserves a post like this. Illoai jayce darius jax trynd etc. And then there is a slew of ranged champs like teemo not to mention he is very easily outscaled by many champs like vlad kayle and nasus. Reneks power right now is that he can beat some of the stronger champs toplane that most cant like riven and yorick and 1 mistake into those is an insta lose lane for renek unless your a one trick
> [{quoted}](name=sliceruser,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2AEvAiV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-14T00:22:54.157+0000) > > Way to many champions are better then renekton early for me to believe renek deserves a post like this. Illoai jayce darius jax trynd etc. And then there is a slew of ranged champs like teemo not to mention he is very easily outscaled by many champs like vlad kayle and nasus. Reneks power right now is that he can beat some of the stronger champs toplane that most cant like riven and yorick and 1 mistake into those is an insta lose lane for renek unless your a one trick trynd? jax? illaoi? heh, no offense but what is your main elo? renekton is one of the strongest lane bullies there is in toplane.
: At level 6 Leblanc can root a target for 3 seconds--as an assassin
i dont understand why people complain so much about leblanc :/ i'm not a midlaner but still play a few champs there, in low diamond , and never had problem with lb. considering i'm not playing hard counter, (i play leblanc, Ahri, xerath), never lost as ahri, you have better wave clear, can charm her if she dash to you , always have minions advantage because as i said, better wave clear, on top of your passive for substain. and xerath just shove the wave , if she really commit use your e stun combo. you complain about her E, the width of this ability is very, very small, it's a skillshot not that easy to hit, why should i not be rewarded for landing it, just like ahri and xerath get rewarded for landing e? in term of pure damage she probably have one of the lowest burst of all assasins, zed have better burst, talon have better burst, fizz have better burst, diana have bigger burst... is she safer than other assasins? maybe, but i'd rather have a risky assains that get the job done than a LB that fails and leave the teamfight having done very little. you complain about lb but at least if she kill you, she had to land skillshot on you, what about ZED, that fail his 3 shuriken and still delete you with just R AA E ? that's balanced and well designed ?
: Well... you don't really need stats - every ranged champion in this game works with this build! x'D Get it on Xerath and you'll be more usefull than AP. ^^ Getting there is the problem!
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-03-13T23:14:32.439+0000) > > Well... you don't really need stats - every ranged champion in this game works with this build! x'D > Get it on Xerath and you'll be more usefull than AP. ^^ > > Getting there is the problem! this is not true, beceause xerath have long range ability with actual scaling. yes, if he build adc he will have more dps, but this is not how he is supposed to be played, beceause he have a better option : go ap, and have insane burst and range. but kayle? what is kayle supposed to be doing? she IS supposed to AA , no matter what build you use your dmg come from your AA, mainly. so there is no reason to build ap. Crit have the same playstyle, with much more damage, and equivalent true damage.
: I love how people in this thread, including you, fell for the OP saying "ad on kayle is broken" without providing any evidence and now people are unironically trying to use it as an argument.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:47:54.007+0000) > > I love how people in this thread, including you, fell for the OP saying "ad on kayle is broken" without providing any evidence and now people are unironically trying to use it as an argument. hm beceause it's true? what's your point, crit kayle does outdamage any other kayle no matter how you build her. you're going to argue kayle lose utility if not building ap? what utility? the ms buff on w? that's about it honestly, the champions is clearly made to be an AA based hypercarries late game, all the ap scaling are low, and have ad scaling also. Q ap scalind is 50% , you will never deal high damage with this, and this is your only damage ability excluding your ultimate (which ALSO scale with ad, and will get to 800 damage with crit build, which is good enough). all the rest is aa based, and crit build give better dps , you wont even get CLOSE to the dps crit give with any other build. if you remove/nerf the ad scaling on the E , and remove the crit part, kayle will have to chose between 1 : more AD damage with crit build, or 2 : more true damage / ap damage. a little bit like master yi that can either go crit or on hit . but right now i repeat, dont go AP kayle beceause crit build is just better at everything
: "This build focused entirely on dealing high consistent DPS with no defense does high consistent DPS."
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-14T05:52:57.166+0000) > > "This build focused entirely on dealing high consistent DPS with no defense does high consistent DPS." on a champion designed to be build AP on hit, not crit. how come all the ap scaling are BAD, and they make the wave able to crit, and have ad scaling ? i can guarantee you if both shrooms and Q of teemo had low ap scaling he would go crit also.
: ...and where's your stats to prove this? Or are you just bullshitting?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:44:29.252+0000) > > ...and where's your stats to prove this? Or are you just bullshitting? i am too lazy to post all the number i got on dummies in training mode, but crit kayle is the better dps build by a good margins, and beceause this champion sole purpose is too deal damage, using AA (clearly she IS AA based, her Q deal no dmg no matter how much ap you have) , there is 0 reason to go ap.
: Actually it's funny because Kayle used to build full AP with just Liche and one shot with Q and the Liche aa, which leaded into that playstyle being gutted for being too strong. And then and for years until the rework Kayle was played on hit-ad and not full ap.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-13T21:02:05.562+0000) > > Actually it's funny because Kayle used to build full AP with just Liche and one shot with Q and the Liche aa, which leaded into that playstyle being gutted for being too strong. > > And then and for years until the rework Kayle was played on hit-ad and not full ap. well i started in season 2 so i remember lichbane kayle. however i'm pretty sure lichbane got nerfed since then, and considering kayle Q now is a skillshot, i dont see a reason why it have such a bad scaling (50%) . it should be 80-90% AP . clearly they gave this champion ap scaling, they want player to play her AP/AS mainly, this is the idea, and yet it's just not good, there is no reason to build her ap. with full ap build you barely get 200 additional heal on your W, the MS boost might be nice but it's not enough to justify going ap. The ult have AD SCALING for some reason, it makes no sense, it mean you can go ad and lose very little damage , 800 dmg instead of 1050 in late, 800 dmg with 5 ap , 1050 with 600 ap. like what? rly i love the KIT, the "weak early god late game" theme, but the numbers, makes 0 fuck*** sence.
: AP is better with less items (early on) due to having a flat 20% scaling whist AD needs to stack at least 75% critchance and IE to get useful, that´s 3 items. Her W at max rank with 500 AP is a 330 heal+100% bonus movespeed for 2 seconds, highly significant for self peel and protection ....although this might just be my opinion. But it is true that her R scaling seems strange at first, however one has to keep in mind that while stuff like 500+ AP is nothing but basic having much more than .....250? AD is already uncommon for many, so despite a seemingly inferior scaling fact is that it does do more damage. And both her Q and R are magic damage meaning she needs to run both rageblade and voidstaff for maximum benefit from those, in addition to her passive and E.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:42:19.912+0000) > > AP is better with less items (early on) due to having a flat 20% scaling whist AD needs to stack at least 75% critchance and IE to get useful, that´s 3 items. > > Her W at max rank with 500 AP is a 330 heal+100% bonus movespeed for 2 seconds, highly significant for self peel and protection ....although this might just be my opinion. > > But it is true that her R scaling seems strange at first, however one has to keep in mind that while stuff like 500+ AP is nothing but basic having much more than .....250? AD is already uncommon for many, so despite a seemingly inferior scaling fact is that it does do more damage. > > And both her Q and R are magic damage meaning she needs to run both rageblade and voidstaff for maximum benefit from those, in addition to her passive and E. going ap will indeed be slightly better for the midgame, but you have to consider kayle isn't good until real late game anyway, she is decent at 11 but only become worth the pick at 16, i'd rather wait 3 item powerspike and carry the game with my eyes closed than have a good midgame and OK late game. beceause yes i'm not afraid to tell it, AP kayle with nashor tooth / gunblade is not THAT good even at lvl 16, she is on the strong side but you can and will get destroyed by late game adc like tristana / jinx. if you're crit tho, you flash into the teamfight proc lethal tempo and delete anything in half a second, it's basically twitch 2.0 . and honestly who need voidstaff when you deal 600 true damage / second + the normal adc dmg. true damage outscale magic pen. let's say the ap scaling were better, and the crit on true dmg removed, then both AD and AP would be good depending on the situation, but right now, crit is better in all situtation. and that's not okay
: The advantage of a more AP heavy build lies with her ult, Q and W, those are why she cant have as much DPS as the "pure" AD/crit build. Oh and her E does magic damage so you want magic pen for it, a lot possibly if the enemy tank has high MR or a powerful steroid like Rammus. OP you gotta put some thought into what you write before you do it :/
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:24:30.004+0000) > > The advantage of a more AP heavy build lies with her ult, Q and W, those are why she cant have as much DPS as the "pure" AD/crit build. > > > OP you gotta put some thought into what you write before you do it :/ except her Q and W have really bad ratio, and the whole point of the champion is to DPS . for her Q, it doesn't change anything really, you lose what? 200 dmg ? AA once and this disadvantage is negated. for the heal, honestly if you want to play kayle for the heal you might as well play sylas or go support and pick soraka. anyway this is exactly what i said, give her actual GOOD ap ratio so there is a reason to build ap, for example, a Q > lichbane AA > E aa reset burst. right now even if you build for it kayle have mediocre ratio for mediocre burst. right now you are clearly forced into pure DPS , and for pure dps, crit kayle is the best option without any contest. HO and the ult i just checked, you'll deal around 1050 dmg with AP, and 800 dmg with crit . this is ridiculous
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-13T19:36:10.650+0000) > > I dont recall old kayle running crit for maximum damage. Apparently new kayle can maximize the dmg with ad. Specifically critical. Which is stupid since it crowds out her ap or on hit build. Just like crit crowds out Yi's on hit amirite? Onhit still has a place regardless of whether or not people are finally realizing AD is good on kayle.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T19:38:05.781+0000) > > Just like crit crowds out Yi's on hit amirite? > Onhit still has a place regardless of whether or not people are finally realizing AD is good on kayle. this is not the same, YI have to choose between going on hit for maximum true dmg, or CRIT for maximum ad damage. his crit build doesn't deal nearly as much true dmg than the on hit build . with kayle there is 0 reason to build AP beceause AD crit just does everything better, i just can't understand why the true damage can crit, this is one of the stupidest things i've ever seen from this balance team.
Rioter Comments
: How much did you help your team?
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5BcXUbWa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-04T03:59:15.820+0000) > > How much did you help your team? am i going to describe you every second of the game? stat talk by themself, watch replay if you want more details . this was a legit example of an uncarryable team. i legit got a triple kill at baron to stop it also, still lost .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T15:05:58.295+0000) > > The dumbest thing about tryn, in any iteration, is that he builds {{item:3077}} + {{item:3153}} early in 99% of matchups. Tiamat because he needs wave clear and Bork for the lifesteal, AS, and deuling potential. The fuck? He doesn't build BoRK 99% of the time even against tanks. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. The correct Tryndamere build most of the time: {{item:3074}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3078}} If you disagree with this build, talk to Fogged.
> [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T21:09:08.621+0000) > > The fuck? He doesn't build BoRK 99% of the time even against tanks. > You obviously don't know what you're talking about. > The correct Tryndamere build most of the time: > > {{item:3074}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3078}} > > If you disagree with this build, talk to Fogged. you're missing 100% crit with this tho, with the incoming buff it will be good, personaly i think you should go BC instead of TF . it cost less and give armor shred. but right now i guess i'm the only trynd main building both essence reaver and TF . having 2 lifesteal item feels like a waste for me. and having the ms boost from tf feels so good
: > [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0002000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T22:36:03.290+0000) > > Wouldn't Death's dance kill him post ult? No he would just Q heal at the end of ult and be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Lazarus Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=00020003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T02:13:54.649+0000) > > No he would just Q heal at the end of ult and be fine. no it never happened to me. most of the time you use your Q at the end of the 5 sec of your ult so you will never die from the last tick of death's dance. it also give a lot of ad and lidesteal, it's a good item for trynd, if you already have 100% crit and decent AS you need to go for it
SS1986 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mOwNRachel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:18:08.311+0000) > > what am i even reading on thisboard? this buff is well deserved, tryndamere have been struggling against most toplane match up last 3 / 4 seasons. > riven? any competent riven will beat you in early, in mid, and in lategame, they abuse the 45% cdr on top of the spears of shojin and can only be killed if they fail really hard. > darius? he bully you in lanes and can only be beaten if you somehow managed to survive the first 20 min, even then, with ninja tabi + randuin you have to play it perfectly to beat him. > sion? you will just never kill sion except maybe before his first back, he become so tanky he might as well AFK and let you kill yourself on his thornmail. OR he can actually use his ability and completly stomp you. > urgot? i havn't played this match up since urgot got nerfed last patch, but i swear before this nerf it was almost impossible to beat him 1v1 . > fiora? it's a stomp in her favor and my go-to pick whenever tryndamere is picked on the enemy team. i have yet to lose this match up even ONCE as fiora. > renekton? this is one of the hardest match up, renekton just like riven use his combo then E out, you lose 50% hp and can't even trade back, he also outsubstain you, and if building spears of shojin will stay stronger all game long. > kled? it's a pure stomp in kled favor. > > and let's not even talk of hard counter like QUIN, or KENNEN. > > you complain that tryndamere will now get 50 % crit at 16, yasuo get 50% as soon as he have shyv + IE (WAYYY before level 16) , ON TOP of a shield, on top of a just better kit. > the new conqueror also is super bad for laning phase, you will almost never get the 5 hit , while champion like irelia or riven can stack conqueror in less than 1.5 second. > > you complain tryndamere deal damage, well guess what, tryndamere BUILD damage, he build PURE GLASS CANON and yet doesn't necesserally does more damage than a camille who get a guardian angel + sterak's gage + ninja tabi. Tryndamere is only slighty more tanky than your typical caitlyn ADC beceause of his melee base stat, it happens a lot that you just get bursted instantly and die with your ult available, for example today a vladimir killed me in 2 ability (empowered E into Q, 2060 dmg , he had a mejai stacked). player are not machines , eventually you get surprised by the burst and die with ult, here is one counterplay. > > most player complaining about tryndamere are low elo player, no offense but here in mid dia / high dia elo, tryndamere is not even considered a A tier pick, it's B a best. so well deserved buff, of course i am not against a rework of this champion, but it's good to buff him in wait of his actual rework. If the champ is so bad how do people 1 trick him to challenger ??????
> [{quoted}](name=SS1986,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T20:48:00.477+0000) > > If the champ is so bad how do people 1 trick him to challenger ?????? excuse me? what player are you talking about, beceause one tricking trynd to challenger is pretty damn hard even for a challenger player. i think there is only 1 tryndamere otp there.
: {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3230}} {{item:3022}} would be much better imo
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2019-02-28T01:20:59.634+0000) > > {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3230}} {{item:3022}} would be much better imo no, you really want 40% cdr with tryndamere to be able to stick to your target with your E, frozen mallet wont help against any champion with mobility; you take {{item:3071}} {{item:3813}} and transcendance for 40%
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-02-27T21:50:58.196+0000) > > It's 50% at level 16. > > How often is a game going to go that late?+ Well, considering your average Tryndamere split pushes two lanes at once after laning phase... He typically has like 350 cs around the time your average mid laner has 180-210. He tends to reach level 16 when bot lane is level 10-11.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=000b0002,timestamp=2019-02-28T05:09:10.272+0000) > > Well, considering your average Tryndamere split pushes two lanes at once after laning phase... He typically has like 350 cs around the time your average mid laner has 180-210. He tends to reach level 16 when bot lane is level 10-11. this is non sense rofl
: Riot's favoritism towards Tryndamere continues. He gets the slightest nerf from an item or rune and they buff the hell out of him, every time! {{champion:266}} Too stat-checky, must completely scrap and make anew. {{champion:23}} SeemsGood
aatrox too stat checky? what? he have a lot of potential for outplay, tryndamere dont, he is like one of the only pure melee champion with a actual melee range of 125 (hello irelia stupid AA range?)
: > [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T19:34:50.457+0000) > > Lol, IE + Shiv = 100% crit. IE alone is 75% crit. > > {{champion:23}} + {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3087}} Crit at mach speed. Lol what tryndamere is building shojin?
{{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3095}} i can guarantee you this will be the best build for tryndamere. people still think botrk is a must buy when actually it's very situational
SS1986 (NA)
: This is on the pbe
what am i even reading on thisboard? this buff is well deserved, tryndamere have been struggling against most toplane match up last 3 / 4 seasons. riven? any competent riven will beat you in early, in mid, and in lategame, they abuse the 45% cdr on top of the spears of shojin and can only be killed if they fail really hard. darius? he bully you in lanes and can only be beaten if you somehow managed to survive the first 20 min, even then, with ninja tabi + randuin you have to play it perfectly to beat him. sion? you will just never kill sion except maybe before his first back, he become so tanky he might as well AFK and let you kill yourself on his thornmail. OR he can actually use his ability and completly stomp you. urgot? i havn't played this match up since urgot got nerfed last patch, but i swear before this nerf it was almost impossible to beat him 1v1 . fiora? it's a stomp in her favor and my go-to pick whenever tryndamere is picked on the enemy team. i have yet to lose this match up even ONCE as fiora. renekton? this is one of the hardest match up, renekton just like riven use his combo then E out, you lose 50% hp and can't even trade back, he also outsubstain you, and if building spears of shojin will stay stronger all game long. kled? it's a pure stomp in kled favor. and let's not even talk of hard counter like QUIN, or KENNEN. you complain that tryndamere will now get 50 % crit at 16, yasuo get 50% as soon as he have shyv + IE (WAYYY before level 16) , ON TOP of a shield, on top of a just better kit. the new conqueror also is super bad for laning phase, you will almost never get the 5 hit , while champion like irelia or riven can stack conqueror in less than 1.5 second. you complain tryndamere deal damage, well guess what, tryndamere BUILD damage, he build PURE GLASS CANON and yet doesn't necesserally does more damage than a camille who get a guardian angel + sterak's gage + ninja tabi. Tryndamere is only slighty more tanky than your typical caitlyn ADC beceause of his melee base stat, it happens a lot that you just get bursted instantly and die with your ult available, for example today a vladimir killed me in 2 ability (empowered E into Q, 2060 dmg , he had a mejai stacked). player are not machines , eventually you get surprised by the burst and die with ult, here is one counterplay. most player complaining about tryndamere are low elo player, no offense but here in mid dia / high dia elo, tryndamere is not even considered a A tier pick, it's B a best. so well deserved buff, of course i am not against a rework of this champion, but it's good to buff him in wait of his actual rework.

mOwNRachel

Level 40 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion