Rioter Comments
: they should have scrapped him. he doesn't belong in this game how do you lane against someone who can swap ranges, attack speeds, and abilities on the fly. like how does a champion with 4 abilities deal with one that has 30? the dude can even summon a turret like wut why does riot go through with these things
> [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERFu5ohP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-13T04:10:43.404+0000) > > they should have scrapped him. he doesn't belong in this game > how do you lane against someone who can swap ranges, attack speeds, and abilities on the fly. > like how does a champion with 4 abilities deal with one that has 30? > the dude can even summon a turret like wut > why does riot go through with these things Its Certainly T what did you expect lol
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvHJfldM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:19:28.395+0000) > > It's just sad to see my main getting nerfed over and over again. There other champs like Talon, ekko who needs nerf but what is the solution nerf Akali. People like Hashinshin complaining about Akali. One pro player becomes fed with Akali then riot nerfs her. It's just sad. The rework was a complete failure. The intention of the rework was to make her healthier and to remove her outdated kit but ofc they had to overtune her. Its just sad tbh. She gets nerfed because she's op. And I'm sorry, but if you think Riot listens to Hashinshin, i have to laugh at you.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvHJfldM,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T23:39:29.543+0000) > > She gets nerfed because she's op. > > And I'm sorry, but if you think Riot listens to Hashinshin, i have to laugh at you. That's the point. She dominates higher elo. And what's the point of hearing Hashinshin complaining all day.
xALESIAx (EUW)
: Yeah. Only the top Akali OTPs make the champion look broken. If a regular player started playing Akali or a first time Akali, they will not be able to do anything because the champ is so difficult to play.
> [{quoted}](name=xALESIAx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvHJfldM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:11:39.731+0000) > > Yeah. Only the top Akali OTPs make the champion look broken. If a regular player started playing Akali or a first time Akali, they will not be able to do anything because the champ is so difficult to play. It's just sad to see my main getting nerfed over and over again. There other champs like Talon, ekko who needs nerf but what is the solution nerf Akali. People like Hashinshin complaining about Akali. One pro player becomes fed with Akali then riot nerfs her. It's just sad. The rework was a complete failure. The intention of the rework was to make her healthier and to remove her outdated kit but ofc they had to overtune her. Its just sad tbh.
xALESIAx (EUW)
: Am I the only one that thinks Akali is weak right now?
Because she dominates the higher elos. There are better assassins e.g:Talon. Talon can take ur life without you noticing but Akali is a different story. I personally don't find Akali op. She is literally garbage. Unless you know what ur doing with her then it should be easier for you.
: Agreed, he's overloaded with power and utility, that gravitum flamethrower combo for example, being able to root all 5 players on a basic ability is beyond broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ERFu5ohP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T21:12:26.447+0000) > > Agreed, he's overloaded with power and utility, that gravitum flamethrower combo for example, being able to root all 5 players on a basic ability is beyond broken. Well Certainly T designed him so what did you expect. He designed Yasuo, reworked akali now Aphelios
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jqes8b87,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:59:22.319+0000) > > Fun to play against is exactly meaning to be fair aswell. No, "Fun to play against" actually means "This champion has unfair advantages that cannot be easily dealt with vs my champions and I want it removed". Why can't people just say what they mean instead of trying to dress up valid criticisms with sterilized language?
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jqes8b87,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:15:46.976+0000) > > No, "Fun to play against" actually means "This champion has unfair advantages that cannot be easily dealt with vs my champions and I want it removed". Why can't people just say what they mean instead of trying to dress up valid criticisms with sterilized language? But its better if it is fair rather than creating something which is extremely unbalanced.
: "Fun to play against" has to be the worst, most snowflake metric of evaluating a champion, or anything in life, that I have ever heard of.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jqes8b87,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:46:10.797+0000) > > "Fun to play against" has to be the worst, most snowflake metric of evaluating a champion, or anything in life, that I have ever heard of. Fun to play against is exactly meaning to be fair aswell.
Rioter Comments
: Definitely nerfs. They should remove more mechanics on her kit so she isn't the monstrosity she is in high elo, and maybe buff her numbers a bit to compensate. When a champ has such a difference in performance in low and high elos, the healthy way to balance is the one that lowers the difference between Iron and Challenger. Example: tossing around more numbers in stat-check champions because they perform badly in the LCS in the most toxic thing you can do, and hurts low elo in a horrible way. That's why instead of giving Garen an AS scaling on his E and instant Conqueror (which as you already know went south faster than Napoleon's invasion of Russia) they should have tone done his numbers and gave him hard CC, a skillshot or something like that. Although I'd argue that Akali isn't really bad at low elo. She isn't that hard to play. Both his Q and R are virtually impossible to miss and she is one of the safest and less punishing champions in the game. You cant literally jump right in the middle of an enemy ambush with no energy and still escape easily by pressing W-E-R. The reason why her winrate is so low is because her pickrate is astronomically high. That means that she is picked constantly by scrubs that don't know how to play and champ abusers. If 3 or every 5 Akali players fall into this category (which is a really conservative estimation taking into account that she hadn't a playerbase before her rework and now she is one of the most picked champs), then no wonder her winrate is below 50%. If a really weak low elo champ like {{champion:72}} , {{champion:516}} or {{champion:268}} had this kind of playerbase, I'm sure it would have around 30% winrate being generous, definetely not hovering around 47-48%.
> [{quoted}](name=FrancisMuni,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E4tHv1Jy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-13T19:26:42.003+0000) > > Definitely nerfs. They should remove more mechanics on her kit so she isn't the monstrosity she is in high elo, and maybe buff her numbers a bit to compensate. When a champ has such a difference in performance in low and high elos, the healthy way to balance is the one that lowers the difference between Iron and Challenger. > > Example: tossing around more numbers in stat-check champions because they perform badly in the LCS in the most toxic thing you can do, and hurts low elo in a horrible way. That's why instead of giving Garen an AS scaling on his E and instant Conqueror (which as you already know went south faster than Napoleon's invasion of Russia) they should have tone done his numbers and gave him hard CC, a skillshot or something like that. > > Although I'd argue that Akali isn't really bad at low elo. She isn't that hard to play. Both his Q and R are virtually impossible to miss and she is one of the safest and less punishing champions in the game. You cant literally jump right in the middle of an enemy ambush with no energy and still escape easily by pressing W-E-R. > > The reason why her winrate is so low is because her pickrate is astronomically high. That means that she is picked constantly by scrubs that don't know how to play and champ abusers. If 3 or every 5 Akali players fall into this category (which is a really conservative estimation taking into account that she hadn't a playerbase before her rework and now she is one of the most picked champs), then no wonder her winrate is below 50%. > If a really weak low elo champ like {{champion:72}} , {{champion:516}} or {{champion:268}} had this kind of playerbase, I'm sure it would have around 30% winrate being generous, definetely not hovering around 47-48%. But her pick rate is only 6.7%
: So this one is going to be a hot take: Akali had a better design potential when she had obscurity on her shroud. Here's why: One of the main problems assassins have had throughout the years is the lower counterplay they can have when they get rolling, due to how fast they are able to get off their entire kit. Riot has tired several times to extend their burst window, usually to poor results (for example: the season 7 assassin update, which has resulted in 2 reverts). However, one of the best things that they did with Akali is the fact that they extended her burst window **without** it feeling completely tacked on and horrible to play. Her rhythm of moving in and out of her passive ring, as well as the bulk of her damage loaded behind that enhanced auto means that there is a natural timer on how quickly she can deal her burst. That timer is something that the obscurity greatly helped. With the strong safety tool that she had in her shroud, Riot could afford to move damage away from her abilities (her up-front burst), and into her passive autos (the regulated damage). Granted, there were other problems. One of them namely being *how* quickly she was able to re-stealth after attacking (which could cause in-flight autos to just cancel). In my opinion, a healthier Akali would be one that has her stronger in-combat safety tools back, but at the cost of lower up-front ability damage. Something perhaps like: > * Re-adding a revised Obscurity to her shroud. This version would have a much more opponent forgiving re-stealth window, would drop turret agro when initially used, and would give her a permanent reveal shimmer when under turret. * Shorten the base duration, but re-add the incentive to drop in and out of shroud to extend the length. When deployed under turret range, her shroud would last a *significantly* shorter time, similar to Azir's soldier timer (likely by removing the extension possibility) * Add a range limit to her E second-cast, allowing you to retreat without making yourself still a target. In exchange, it would follow dashes and blinks, provided those occur while she's already in motion to you (I.E., either leave or stand and fight. You can't have it both ways). * Either change cast type of R1 to targeted, or shorten the dash range of both R1 and R2. Greater in-combat safety should not be coupled with a strong ability to just turn tail and run. * Shift the energy return of Shroud cast to her passive. * Shift damage from her abilities to her passive auto. Retain the increased damage to minions and monsters on her Q at max rank (possibly increase to compensate the overall damage loss on wave clear?)
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E4tHv1Jy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T17:17:23.937+0000) > > So this one is going to be a hot take: > > Akali had a better design potential when she had obscurity on her shroud. > Here's why: > > One of the main problems assassins have had throughout the years is the lower counterplay they can have when they get rolling, due to how fast they are able to get off their entire kit. Riot has tired several times to extend their burst window, usually to poor results (for example: the season 7 assassin update, which has resulted in 2 reverts). > > However, one of the best things that they did with Akali is the fact that they extended her burst window **without** it feeling completely tacked on and horrible to play. Her rhythm of moving in and out of her passive ring, as well as the bulk of her damage loaded behind that enhanced auto means that there is a natural timer on how quickly she can deal her burst. > > That timer is something that the obscurity greatly helped. With the strong safety tool that she had in her shroud, Riot could afford to move damage away from her abilities (her up-front burst), and into her passive autos (the regulated damage). Granted, there were other problems. One of them namely being *how* quickly she was able to re-stealth after attacking (which could cause in-flight autos to just cancel). > > In my opinion, a healthier Akali would be one that has her stronger in-combat safety tools back, but at the cost of lower up-front ability damage. Something perhaps like: > * Shorten the base duration, but re-add the incentive to drop in and out of shroud to extend the length. When deployed under turret range, her shroud would last a *significantly* shorter time, similar to Azir's soldier timer (likely by removing the extension possibility) > * Add a range limit to her E second-cast, allowing you to retreat without making yourself still a target. In exchange, it would follow dashes and blinks, provided those occur while she's already in motion to you (I.E., either leave or stand and fight. You can't have it both ways). > * Either change cast type of R1 to targeted, or shorten the dash range of both R1 and R2. Greater in-combat safety should not be coupled with a strong ability to just turn tail and run. > * Shift the energy return of Shroud cast to her passive. > * Shift damage from her abilities to her passive auto. Retain the increased damage to minions and monsters on her Q at max rank (possibly increase to compensate the overall damage loss on wave clear?) I wish you were the leader of the balance team. You seem to know your stuff
: She needs a rework. It's been over a year and akali is still an issue, especially in challenger/pro elos. I don't see buffs or nerfs doing anything to fix her. Buffs would break her and any nerf that doesn't bring down the skill ceiling or expression on her is useless. Riot needs to wave the white flag on her and admit that her rework was a failure.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E4tHv1Jy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T17:37:08.762+0000) > > She needs a rework. It's been over a year and akali is still an issue, especially in challenger/pro elos. I don't see buffs or nerfs doing anything to fix her. Buffs would break her and any nerf that doesn't bring down the skill ceiling or expression on her is useless. > > Riot needs to wave the white flag on her and admit that her rework was a failure. True.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > My point is that it shouldn't be fair for any champion who has a very strong late game to have a very strong early game. He doesn't have a strong late game though? He falls off like a rock.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=radArIbc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T10:59:48.361+0000) > > He doesn't have a strong late game though? > > He falls off like a rock. You must be joking right?? He scales incredibly hard. He has one of the best late games.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QfnUYrBn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:42:16.135+0000) > > The balance team of Riot really needs to get their act together. If a champion has a strong and decent early game and mid game why is it allowed to have an amazing late game. I'm talking about Yasuo. He has an alright early game. Great mid game if he can snowball and an amazing late game. He scales incredibly well. If he is hypercarry late game then reduce his early power and make him have some weaknesses because he is just too safe in laning phase. He only needs one item or two to start wrecking the game. It doesn't make sense for him to have an amazing late game then. Look at Kassadin and Kayle. They have a very weak early but it is to compensate for their late game. I'm not saying to nerf Yasuo to the point where he is completely useless but reducing his armour and Magic resist by 3 and his health by 20 would be a great start. Don't think of it has a huge change. He has a windwall and a passive shield to compensate for it. Decreasing his base Ad by 5 would be good. This is to give him a weaker early just like other scaling champs. > My point is that if a champ will have an amazing and will carry the late game then it should have a weaker early. His early game is not just "alright". He has one of the most oppressive lv2-3's in the entire game and when he gets 6 he can 1v2 both his enemy lane and jg. He's the mid lane version of Renekton, a strong champ supposed to fall off but who stays strong throughout the game. Same deal with Pantheon, whom they recently nerfed. Supposed to be a strong early game champ that falls off. Total crap, can still 80-0 you in one W combo with stacks at 18 unless you're a full tank. Yasuo is frustrating because his passive shield comes back up way too quickly and static shiv gives him way too much sustain in lane. There's also the fact his hard hitting nuke is a 3 sec cd reduced by AS, so he can just spam it with 1-2 items and get tornado stacks on top. Ravenous hunter with static shiv then gives him ridiculous sustain in lane on top of his passive shield.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QfnUYrBn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-09T22:19:28.960+0000) > > His early game is not just "alright". He has one of the most oppressive lv2-3's in the entire game and when he gets 6 he can 1v2 both his enemy lane and jg. > > He's the mid lane version of Renekton, a strong champ supposed to fall off but who stays strong throughout the game. > > Same deal with Pantheon, whom they recently nerfed. Supposed to be a strong early game champ that falls off. Total crap, can still 80-0 you in one W combo with stacks at 18 unless you're a full tank. > > Yasuo is frustrating because his passive shield comes back up way too quickly and static shiv gives him way too much sustain in lane. > > There's also the fact his hard hitting nuke is a 3 sec cd reduced by AS, so he can just spam it with 1-2 items and get tornado stacks on top. Ravenous hunter with static shiv then gives him ridiculous sustain in lane on top of his passive shield. I'm up voting you for this. Yasuo needs to be tuned down. The Yasuo mains believe he needs a buff because he has a 48% Winrate but that's not the case. He has one of the most cancerous kit and his laning phase is too good. He does need to be nerfed. And then these Yasuo mains believe he is such a difficult champ to master so he deserves this overturned kit.
Kythers (NA)
: {{champion:145}} *blocks your path*
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QfnUYrBn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-09T21:31:02.882+0000) > > {{champion:145}} *blocks your path* Tbh Kai'sa has been nerfed. But Yasuo is something to be speaken about.
Rioter Comments
: Kayle does not have a weak early game anymore
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QfnUYrBn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:44:04.650+0000) > > Kayle does not have a weak early game anymore She actually does. Abuse her before she reaches level 6. Always ask your jngle to camp her since she won't be able to catch up. Trust me as a Kayle main I experienced this.
Rioter Comments
: Since he isn't. Yas top sucks, and so does yas adc. He is a mid laner. Like have to tried fucking dodge his q???? Since you will not get it by his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-09T10:32:11.711+0000) > > Since he isn't. Yas top sucks, and so does yas adc. He is a mid laner. Like have to tried fucking dodge his q???? Since you will not get it by his ult. Is your brain functioning well? Yas top is still great. How can you dodge his Q if he just dashes on to you? You yasuo mains think this champ is perfectly balanced. You guys ruin the game.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:39:55.196+0000) > > I clearly spoke about Akali's winrate but you guys begged for her to be nerfed despite her having a 46%WR. I spoke about Yasuo winrate. It's low because his popularity is huge. When more people play a champ then their Winrate will be around 47 to 49% wr. Just like Kai'sa. If you use your brain you would see his ban rate. That's not even normal. A yasuo nerf is needed but people like you are what makes the community of lol so damn boring. You do realise that no balance change ever is made based off boards right? Riot is not going to be like, "Damn yasuo is broken but this Zed Genius guy from EUNE said he needs no nerfs so we can't nerf him : ( " From my personal experience, yasuos are quite easy to play against. I'd rather face yasuo every game than a mage in mid lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:54:00.226+0000) > > You do realise that no balance change ever is made based off boards right? Riot is not going to be like, "Damn yasuo is broken but this Zed Genius guy from EUNE said he needs no nerfs so we can't nerf him : ( " > From my personal experience, yasuos are quite easy to play against. I'd rather face yasuo every game than a mage in mid lane. Because Zed had all the tools he need to lane against yasuo. Most mages are immobile and find it hard to lane against him because of his shield and windwall. Yasuo is supposed to be a "hyper carry" at late game but he is strong in the early and mid game aswell.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:32:37.318+0000) > > Oh pls. This champion is broken. I don't even play him but when I do I get fed. So simple for a "high skill ceiling champ". Depends on where you play him. If you just go on normals you don't prove anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:33:41.875+0000) > > Depends on where you play him. If you just go on normals you don't prove anything. Pretty much anywhere.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:33:38.741+0000) > > That reply wasn't for you. What point did that person make apart from asking for a Yasuo buff? The winrate was the point.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:34:10.489+0000) > > The winrate was the point. I clearly spoke about Akali's winrate but you guys begged for her to be nerfed despite her having a 46%WR. I spoke about Yasuo winrate. It's low because his popularity is huge. When more people play a champ then their Winrate will be around 47 to 49% wr. Just like Kai'sa. If you use your brain you would see his ban rate. That's not even normal. A yasuo nerf is needed but people like you are what makes the community of lol so damn boring.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:10:36.103+0000) > > You sad yasuo main. Did you lose as yasuo? Awww you want a Yasuo buff well it's not happening so kiss your dream of having a buff to this overly toxicated champ goodbye. I like how you ignore every point and just go on to flame people instead. That will surely make your opinion more legitimate buddy.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:29:07.187+0000) > > I like how you ignore every point and just go on to flame people instead. That will surely make your opinion more legitimate buddy. That reply wasn't for you. What point did that person make apart from asking for a Yasuo buff?
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:09:19.894+0000) > > In what way is he hard to play. He has no skill shots apart from his tornado. OK first of all, in case you didn't know, his regular Q is a skill shot. And skillshots are not what make a champion hard. Xerath is not the hardest champion in the game, not even close to that
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:30:19.683+0000) > > OK first of all, in case you didn't know, his regular Q is a skill shot. And skillshots are not what make a champion hard. Xerath is not the hardest champion in the game, not even close to that Oh pls. This champion is broken. I don't even play him but when I do I get fed. So simple for a "high skill ceiling champ".
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T00:40:59.628+0000) > > He also has a 48% winrate so he actually needs buffa That's a fine winrate for a high skill ceiling champ. He doesn't need changes, unless he gets overly OP/weak with the preseason changes to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bzsGA1LF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T00:53:40.061+0000) > > That's a fine winrate for a high skill ceiling champ. He doesn't need changes, unless he gets overly OP/weak with the preseason changes to the game. In what way is he hard to play. He has no skill shots apart from his tornado.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I like it in my Pyke games.
> [{quoted}](name=DjinnOfBlkSun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vg1v8LTE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T04:36:10.915+0000) > > I like it in my Pyke games. * 1. And now it will disappear.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Lol A friend of mine cried when heard that Spear of Shojin was getting removed. He was all "NOOO! I love that item! I always build it on Lucian!" Didn't bother saying anything after his sadness though.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vg1v8LTE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:21:36.328+0000) > > Lol > A friend of mine cried when heard that Spear of Shojin was getting removed. > He was all "NOOO! I love that item! I always build it on Lucian!" > > Didn't bother saying anything after his sadness though. Lol the balance of the game matters. Spear of Shojin is a good idea to remove.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

metroman450

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion