: In spite of all of the countless nerfs Irelia and akali are still really popular. If you put out skins for champs that have a 1% play rate the skins don't sell anywhere near as well. Supply and demand does not care about your feelings.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ah7X4Y6a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:15:27.406+0000) > > In spite of all of the countless nerfs Irelia and akali are still really popular. If you put out skins for champs that have a 1% play rate the skins don't sell anywhere near as well. > > Supply and demand does not care about your feelings. Ik I'm just wondering why.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: if you've inflated your mmr by going on a lucky streak without actually being at a skill level that will support said mmr, you can expect to go on a losing streak as you'll be placed against better players. If you are actually at the mmr you belong at and were just significantly under before for whatever reason, no. There are no forced win or loss streaks, no matter what people here will try to tell you. If there were, streamers that do unranked-challenger would have _massive_ loss streaks, since they tend to win almost every game until they get closer to where they belong.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dms2tt0K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-07T22:52:25.576+0000) > > if you've inflated your mmr by going on a lucky streak without actually being at a skill level that will support said mmr, you can expect to go on a losing streak as you'll be placed against better players. > > If you are actually at the mmr you belong at and were just significantly under before for whatever reason, no. > > There are no forced win or loss streaks, no matter what people here will try to tell you. If there were, streamers that do unranked-challenger would have _massive_ loss streaks, since they tend to win almost every game until they get closer to where they belong. Thank you for your reply.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=47Y4L60j,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-07T11:20:40.354+0000) > > Then why did you come to this discussion then. I'm talking about splash arts. What more do you want? It seems like your the one looking for attention. think you misread what I said big guy
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=47Y4L60j,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:35:26.147+0000) > > think you misread what I said big guy I don't understand what you said. But if I said anything wrong to offend you I'm sorry.
: good man that just means youve got less chumps to compete with to get your waifus attention
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=47Y4L60j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-07T10:06:43.327+0000) > > good man that just means youve got less chumps to compete with to get your waifus attention Then why did you come to this discussion then. I'm talking about splash arts. What more do you want? It seems like your the one looking for attention.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Askarth (EUW)
: try tomorrow
> [{quoted}](name=Askarth,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=74pLi8xu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T20:19:55.914+0000) > > try tomorrow Is this supposed to be a joke or what?
Rioter Comments
: Can I pick neither? Old Kayle didn't exist because she had very few niches to fill, and the new one was a headache when she was released until she was nerfed back into mediocrity just like the old Kayle. I feel like the purpose of the rework was to make people play her and give her a more unique kit, but she just circled back into oblivion again.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6eislEmY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T13:27:39.160+0000) > > Can I pick neither? Old Kayle didn't exist because she had very few niches to fill, and the new one was a headache when she was released until she was nerfed back into mediocrity just like the old Kayle. I feel like the purpose of the rework was to make people play her and give her a more unique kit, but she just circled back into oblivion again. Ikr. They nerfed her too hard when she was balanced. One nerf was needed. Not a billion.
Rioter Comments
: This guy has been thrown around without anyone caring about him, having one of the worst winrates and playrates. Now that he finally found some stability as a top lane early game bully people start hating him so much. It's actually so sad. How is Morde fine? Darius? Nasus? Fiora? Riven? Kennen? Jayce? Vladimir? Top lane as a whole is just cancer, it's the lane of everyone has overpowered mechanics,Tahm isn't out of the line. A long range skillshot stopped by minions, a short range suppression only at 3 stacks and no combat ULT. Really the only thing that makes him strong is the E shield, since no one can punch through it early. That's why is LANE BULLY. Respect him the way you respect Darius and Renekton and please stop saying all this trash about him. He is a tank with no teamfighting and delayed hard CC(needs 3 stacks of passive). That's the only way he is viable, if he can duel early and snowball a lead.
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IVz959yu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T08:13:54.612+0000) > > This guy has been thrown around without anyone caring about him, having one of the worst winrates and playrates. > > Now that he finally found some stability as a top lane early game bully people start hating him so much. > > It's actually so sad. > > How is Morde fine? Darius? Nasus? Fiora? Riven? Kennen? Jayce? Vladimir? > > Top lane as a whole is just cancer, it's the lane of everyone has overpowered mechanics,Tahm isn't out of the line. > > A long range skillshot stopped by minions, a short range suppression only at 3 stacks and no combat ULT. > > Really the only thing that makes him strong is the E shield, since no one can punch through it early. > That's why is LANE BULLY. Respect him the way you respect Darius and Renekton and please stop saying all this trash about him. > > He is a tank with no teamfighting and delayed hard CC(needs 3 stacks of passive). > That's the only way he is viable, if he can duel early and snowball a lead. I wasn't saying anything trash about tahmn. Just some things which I find annoying about him. The most annoying thing about tahmn is his shield. And you are right. Toplane needs some fixing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=px1c8Rqv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-24T16:56:59.555+0000) > > Should I build nashertooth or rageblade on him? > ... >Is he better building ap or ad? Why not both? {{item:3006}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3148}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} You could try this mid or bot. {{item:3070}} > {{item:3144}} > {{item:3006}} > {{item:3146}} > {{item:3285}} > {{item:3042}} > {{item:3115}} > {{item:3124}} You'd be squishy and immobile, but you'd have decent poke and DPS. You'd just need to learn to play very cautiously and rely on hitting skill shots when you can't safely get close enough to autoattack. If someone tries to dive you, you will likely have enough DPS to take them down during your ult duration. You might want Presence of Mind and Ultimate Hunter. I think Hail of Blades to quickly apply Blight stacks for medium-length fights. You can easily switch {{item:3146}} for {{item:3153}} depending on preference and matchup. {{item:3285}} {{item:3115}} would grant 40% CDR together and Ludens will enhance your poking and waveclear. > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=px1c8Rqv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-24T16:56:59.555+0000) > Should I buy him or xayah? I vote for Varus.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=px1c8Rqv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-24T23:57:48.858+0000) > > Why not both? {{item:3006}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3148}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} > You could try this mid or bot. {{item:3070}} > {{item:3144}} > {{item:3006}} > {{item:3146}} > {{item:3285}} > {{item:3042}} > {{item:3115}} > {{item:3124}} > You'd be squishy and immobile, but you'd have decent poke and DPS. You'd just need to learn to play very cautiously and rely on hitting skill shots when you can't safely get close enough to autoattack. If someone tries to dive you, you will likely have enough DPS to take them down during your ult duration. You might want Presence of Mind and Ultimate Hunter. I think Hail of Blades to quickly apply Blight stacks for medium-length fights. > > You can easily switch {{item:3146}} for {{item:3153}} depending on preference and matchup. > > {{item:3285}} {{item:3115}} would grant 40% CDR together and Ludens will enhance your poking and waveclear. > > I vote for Varus. Thank you for the reply.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you perhaps have a recent match where this happened that we can replay in the client, or maybe a video that shows it?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGkFwX7o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:47:57.834+0000) > > Do you perhaps have a recent match where this happened that we can replay in the client, or maybe a video that shows it? No but It does happen
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nEpHbVHB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T19:47:01.491+0000) > > I don't understand. Please make it more simpler. Thank you I do not know how to make it anymore simpler for you. If you can buy items with your mouse, that means your mouse works in league, which means a setting in your league client or a setting in your mouse settings. If you can not find a setting that is effecting this send a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) to riot games. They will try to help you. Holding Shift or Alt will stop you from moving as well.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nEpHbVHB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:00:37.530+0000) > > I do not know how to make it anymore simpler for you. If you can buy items with your mouse, that means your mouse works in league, which means a setting in your league client or a setting in your mouse settings. If you can not find a setting that is effecting this send a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) to riot games. They will try to help you. > > Holding Shift or Alt will stop you from moving as well. I fixed it. Apparently my settings to move the mouse was blank. So I put the the information in and it got fixed. Thank you.
: Check your League Settings, or your mouse settings, if it works buying stuff then its something in your settings or keybinds.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nEpHbVHB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T19:35:28.618+0000) > > Check your League Settings, or your mouse settings, if it works buying stuff then its something in your settings or keybinds. I don't understand. Please make it more simpler. Thank you
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: And it's funny to see people claim they could do better, but most all of us don't even have the knowledge that goes into designing and balancing these things properly. They do what they do cause they've been at it for years. Sure some of it's not perfect but I'm sure it's far better than what someone could do if they just walking in off the street.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:06:33.157+0000) > > And it's funny to see people claim they could do better, but most all of us don't even have the knowledge that goes into designing and balancing these things properly. > > They do what they do cause they've been at it for years. Sure some of it's not perfect but I'm sure it's far better than what someone could do if they just walking in off the street. Riot doesn't even know what they are doing with akali. She is not really good ath the moment and they decided to nerf her. Think before you write pls.
: I don't know why you think Certainly T should still be designing champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:23:23.218+0000) > > I don't know why you think Certainly T should still be designing champions. Certainly T created one of the most annoying champs. Riot designs champs which is fun but is versing a darius or yasuo fun?
MarcReady (EUW)
: They just need to give a goddamn cooldown on his Q, because as it stands now, it's endless manaless poke, which also procs her passive. This gives her a lot of dps. It can be a low cooldown, they may also reduce its energy cost but hell, just 1.5 seconds is too low. It's a skill that is impossible to dodge for melee champs, it means that everytime you go for a minion, you eat that Q and probably her passive too
> [{quoted}](name=MarcReady,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:01:54.085+0000) > > They just need to give a goddamn cooldown on his Q, because as it stands now, it's endless manaless poke, which also procs her passive. This gives her a lot of dps. It can be a low cooldown, they may also reduce its energy cost but hell, just 1.5 seconds is too low. It's a skill that is impossible to dodge for melee champs, it means that everytime you go for a minion, you eat that Q and probably her passive too It was fair because akali's energy goes down rather quick so that 1.5 sec CD is good for her.
iiGazeii (NA)
: You watched a video where a streamer went over changes that are still a work in progress. The changes aren't tuned yet. Hold your horses.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:00:59.259+0000) > > You watched a video where a streamer went over changes that are still a work in progress. The changes aren't tuned yet. Hold your horses. Maybe but they did confirm it. I was just angry when akali was getting nerfed again.
: Nah, fuck the old Akali. New Akali is where the shit's at. Old Akali sucks bro!
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:53:42.057+0000) > > Nah, fuck the old Akali. New Akali is where the shit's at. Old Akali sucks bro! I know but they just keep on nerfing this akali when she is not even at a 50% winrate.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:06:33.157+0000) > > And it's funny to see people claim they could do better, but most all of us don't even have the knowledge that goes into designing and balancing these things properly. > > They do what they do cause they've been at it for years. Sure some of it's not perfect but I'm sure it's far better than what someone could do if they just walking in off the street. True but are nerfing akali when she is in a bad start sounds good? Sounds like riot hired some intern to work on it.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:19:08.813+0000) > > True but is nerfing akali when she is in a bad spot sounds good? Sounds like riot hired some intern to work on it.
Sukishoo (NA)
: And it's funny to see people claim they could do better, but most all of us don't even have the knowledge that goes into designing and balancing these things properly. They do what they do cause they've been at it for years. Sure some of it's not perfect but I'm sure it's far better than what someone could do if they just walking in off the street.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:06:33.157+0000) > > And it's funny to see people claim they could do better, but most all of us don't even have the knowledge that goes into designing and balancing these things properly. > > They do what they do cause they've been at it for years. Sure some of it's not perfect but I'm sure it's far better than what someone could do if they just walking in off the street. True but are nerfing akali when she is in a bad start sounds good? Sounds like riot hired some intern to work on it.
: Imma up vote because I don't want to see her nerfed. She is even worse than Ryze :( BTW, she is nerfed because of the LCS and proplayers
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:17:07.248+0000) > > Imma up vote because I don't want to see her nerfed. She is even worse than Ryze :( > > BTW, she is nerfed because of the LCS and proplayers The akali rework was a failure. Akali didn't need a rework. There were other champs who needed a rework before her like volibear and fiddlesticks. At this point riot doesn't even know what they are doing.
Terozu (NA)
: [Your post title is a funny post title that's funny.](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment)
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HrFmWkjp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:42:59.092+0000) > > [Your post title is a funny post title that's funny.](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment) Lol
Rioter Comments
: You should use the term "rework" or "retune" instead of buff if you want her to have a more potent early Her winrate is solid and that absolutely matters if we're just talking about increasing/reducing numbers, Kayle will absolutely not just get straight stat increases just because people don't like her gameplay when she is winning games regularly. Tweaking her to have a lesser late but stronger early, that could be a conversation.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEMAHWjP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:06:58.686+0000) > > You should use the term "rework" or "retune" instead of buff if you want her to have a more potent early > > Her winrate is solid and that absolutely matters if we're just talking about increasing/reducing numbers, Kayle will absolutely not just get straight stat increases just because people don't like her gameplay when she is winning games regularly. Tweaking her to have a lesser late but stronger early, that could be a conversation. Kayle in my opinion is one of the weakest champ so far. Don't bring winrate into this. We are talking about her gameplay in general. She feels weak and it is very easy to feed with kayle. Riot nerfed her so hard to the point where she is unplayable.
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEMAHWjP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:37:22.705+0000) > > Yh that is pretty true but most players know how to make kayle useless before late game comes she eventually just lives long enough to make your efforts kinda moot though no?
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEMAHWjP,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:43:02.102+0000) > > she eventually just lives long enough to make your efforts kinda moot though no? That's if the game ends before late. Even at late she still feels weak. Idk I just prefer the old kayle. But this is just my opinion. They can keep the visual design but they should give kayle her old E Back and once level 16 arrives her e should be able to do true dmg.
: Guys, what he's saying is that playing kayle currently is the equivalent of getting a free win for rubbing shards of glass on your anus for about 15-20 minutes straight as in, you feel terrible until you're just borderline broken at which point you win both ends need adjustment
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEMAHWjP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:38:25.540+0000) > > Guys, what he's saying is that playing kayle currently is the equivalent of getting a free win for rubbing shards of glass on your anus for about 15-20 minutes straight > > > as in, you feel terrible until you're just borderline broken at which point you win > > both ends need adjustment Yh that is pretty true but most players know how to make kayle useless before late game comes
: is this a joke? she has a 51% with a 57% delta, she is not getting any buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEMAHWjP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:00:49.577+0000) > > is this a joke? she has a 51% with a 57% delta, she is not getting any buffs. I said we are not talking about winrate. We are talking about how bad she is so far.
Tailypo (NA)
: I played Kayle A LOT last night, and I think I've probably struggled with her more than any other champ. Early on she's so weak that I have a hard time scaling and staying relevant into the mid and late game. Even when I make it into the late game, my damage numbers have been absolutely pitiful compared to other carries. Hell I'm just straight up bad with her. I need to watch some vods or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEMAHWjP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:57:11.366+0000) > > I played Kayle A LOT last night, and I think I've probably struggled with her more than any other champ. > > Early on she's so weak that I have a hard time scaling and staying relevant into the mid and late game. Even when I make it into the late game, my damage numbers have been absolutely pitiful compared to other carries. Hell I'm just straight up bad with her. I need to watch some vods or something. Same. The old kayle I was able to carry at around mid to late but this kayle I do no dmg even at late.
Rioter Comments
Azwel (EUW)
: Kayle's Q doesn't feel fun to use.
Kayle needs a buff. Riot nerfed her so hard to the point she's unplayable. Even the old kayle was better. If only riot could get her old E Back.
Rioter Comments
: Wasn't Singed Support very sucessfull, but didn't communicate anything with his team so he got banned? Not that related to your post, but to the topic.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W1KZlkeL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:43:04.319+0000) > > Wasn't Singed Support very sucessfull, but didn't communicate anything with his team so he got banned? > Not that related to your post, but to the topic. Yes it was successful.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Agreed. But hopefully Project will get 3 or 4 newer champs who dont have many skins. Im sick of Jhin, Ez and Kaisa and even yasuo. Id like to see Sol, Ornn, Ryze and others get the skins now.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0E0EL19k,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-06-12T15:14:27.715+0000) > > Agreed. But hopefully Project will get 3 or 4 newer champs who dont have many skins. Im sick of Jhin, Ez and Kaisa and even yasuo. Id like to see Sol, Ornn, Ryze and others get the skins now. Lol for once even a rioter agrees with me. As a rioter can't you do anything to solve this problem going on. I would really love to see miss fortune and quinn and other unpopular champs get new skins.
Show more

metroman450

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion