Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > Riot > amazing company https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i0OwsqKx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:22:55.430+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM They are a great company and everyone has their own opinions.
: Pay attention to patch notes. They nerfed Akali and Xayah. They are both powerful champs often played by the pros...not all champs got buffed.
> [{quoted}](name=mmoran5554,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i0OwsqKx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:51:08.357+0000) > > Pay attention to patch notes. They nerfed Akali and Xayah. They are both powerful champs often played by the pros...not all champs got buffed. Yes I know. The point is that they are buffing champions for no reason.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: That sounds like you're losing your connection to Riot - which hangs the loading screen and prevents you from authenticating. I'd try to replicate this issue in custom games, and while it's happening (right after it hangs), run a traceroute with the instructions [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752674-Network-System-and-League-of-Legends-Logs), then see if anything looks "off" (i.e. it taking a long time to finish running, or any big jumps in the path during the issue). Alternatively, if everything looks normal on the traceroute, I'd contact Riot Support and ask them for help diagnosing the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dn4WeLzK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T18:14:00.583+0000) > > That sounds like you're losing your connection to Riot - which hangs the loading screen and prevents you from authenticating. I'd try to replicate this issue in custom games, and while it's happening (right after it hangs), run a traceroute with the instructions [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752674-Network-System-and-League-of-Legends-Logs), then see if anything looks "off" (i.e. it taking a long time to finish running, or any big jumps in the path during the issue). > > Alternatively, if everything looks normal on the traceroute, I'd contact Riot Support and ask them for help diagnosing the problem. My ping now reached 469.normally my ms is 11.this is disgusting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:54}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:92}}
> [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2ynn38dA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-04T07:37:13.663+0000) > > {{champion:54}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:92}} Tryndamere can just get blade of the ruined king and destroy them.
: You know what's really annoying? Being oneshot by evelenn from stealth charm that you can do nothing to avoid, while being a near 6k hp chogath with at least one MR item. That's annoying, and yes it happened recently. One shot, in about 1 second or less from the time of being charmed. As a beefy tank. Absolute busted champ when played properly. She's also oneshot me before as darius with two mr items and 4,000-4,500 hp. And they're buffing her xDXDXDXDXDXD
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZEKfGVJl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T14:29:38.910+0000) > > You know what's really annoying? Being oneshot by evelenn from stealth charm that you can do nothing to avoid, while being a near 6k hp chogath with at least one MR item. That's annoying, and yes it happened recently. One shot, in about 1 second or less from the time of being charmed. As a beefy tank. Absolute busted champ when played properly. She's also oneshot me before as darius with two mr items and 4,000-4,500 hp. > > And they're buffing her xDXDXDXDXDXD She needs that buff. When she is out of stealth she is completely vulnerable.
Rioter Comments
Jaspers (EUW)
: I've mentioned this before that Aether Wing doesn't really meet the same level as other newer Legendaries. The old one had brand new unique animations (swings from left to right) instead of the basic left hand swings she had before, the crack of the hits were superbly sounding and crisp. Now the auto animations are the same as the base model. https://youtu.be/TxgI0jq_V0s?t=180 slow to .25, then compare to https://youtu.be/JPRlBmI8ANQ?t=193, slow to .25 Same body position, not different. Compare that to Dark Cosmic Jhin and it pales in comparison. His 4th shot is godly, his ult great. But they had a lot of stuff to update so probably didn't update it as well as they could with an individual skin like DC Jhin (that would sell loads). If anything I just want the crisp cracks from old Aether Wing back.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NlU3XXda,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T10:26:34.251+0000) > > I've mentioned this before that Aether Wing doesn't really meet the same level as other newer Legendaries. The old one had brand new unique animations (swings from left to right) instead of the basic left hand swings she had before, the crack of the hits were superbly sounding and crisp. > > Now the auto animations are the same as the base model. > https://youtu.be/TxgI0jq_V0s?t=180 slow to .25, then compare to https://youtu.be/JPRlBmI8ANQ?t=193, slow to .25 > Same body position, not different. > > Compare that to Dark Cosmic Jhin and it pales in comparison. His 4th shot is godly, his ult great. > > But they had a lot of stuff to update so probably didn't update it as well as they could with an individual skin like DC Jhin (that would sell loads). > > If anything I just want the crisp cracks from old Aether Wing back. Yep. After the rework of kayle it would be hard to make aether wing kayle into a normal legendary skin. Its just the same as her normal skins.
: no1cares
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NlU3XXda,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-04T10:31:28.122+0000) > > no1cares Then why are you here. Do you need attention? I have a right to discuss the problems based on skins not meeting their standards. If you dont care then why are you here?
Rioter Comments
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
Riot should focus on toxicity. IF RIOT DOES NOT DO THAT THEN MANY PLAYERS WOULD QUIT THE GAME RESULTING IN A HUGE LOSS OF MONEY FOR RIOT.
: For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir
That champion does need a nerf. I always thought he was a fine champion but when I was playing kayle against Vladimir it was a lane which I couldnt do anything. And he beat me hard.
: Rakan can charm me then knock me up any day {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2hVHEjR1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T10:20:59.273+0000) > > Rakan can charm me then knock me up any day {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Same {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Rioter Comments
ORRGOG (NA)
: The tower diving capabilty was op and you know it. Towers should be able to see all plus they are borderline useless as is anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=ORRGOG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-31T19:26:36.704+0000) > > The tower diving capabilty was op and you know it. Towers should be able to see all plus they are borderline useless as is anyway. Yes that shouldnt be allowed. But certainly T is the designer of all toxic champs.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T14:51:22.945+0000) > > That reply was for someone else but since you decided to reply. Well akali is not broken. She was in her release and now she is not. A couple weeks back, I grew tired of hearing everyone complain about Akali, and that she takes no skill, while other people were arguing that she isn't that strong and is hard to play. I decided to try her myself (I believe it was patch 9.16). And guess what: I stomped. As a player who doesn't know how to play her. Her ability to chain empowered autos this good is literally unrivaled. I don't think there's anything that can actually outtrade her at like levels 1-3. She literally doesn't take skill to stomp games with her, she's that stupid. Fun little fact: I main Yi, and unironically speaking I find it harder to play Yi than Akali. She just doesn't need you to think while playing, you just have to land a Q to chunk half the enemy's health bar away, and you have 3 billion other abilities after that, meaning you put out enough damage to kill your opponent 10 times over in one combo. Just sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:49:49.513+0000) > > A couple weeks back, I grew tired of hearing everyone complain about Akali, and that she takes no skill, while other people were arguing that she isn't that strong and is hard to play. I decided to try her myself (I believe it was patch 9.16). And guess what: I stomped. As a player who doesn't know how to play her. > > > Her ability to chain empowered autos this good is literally unrivaled. I don't think there's anything that can actually outtrade her at like levels 1-3. She literally doesn't take skill to stomp games with her, she's that stupid. > > > Fun little fact: I main Yi, and unironically speaking I find it harder to play Yi than Akali. She just doesn't need you to think while playing, you just have to land a Q to chunk half the enemy's health bar away, and you have 3 billion other abilities after that, meaning you put out enough damage to kill your opponent 10 times over in one combo. Just sad. Akali requires your focus and patience just like yi. But in general Akali is just harder to play.
: True stealth vs towers was never a good idea. Neither is pantheon's E which allows him to be invulnerable to all damage in one direction, including towers. If you ever thought that was a good idea you are kidding yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedXDD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-31T16:42:38.682+0000) > > True stealth vs towers was never a good idea. Neither is pantheon's E which allows him to be invulnerable to all damage in one direction, including towers. If you ever thought that was a good idea you are kidding yourself. I did not. Im glad they removed that. But at this stage they overnerfed akali.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:45:16.878+0000) > > You must be stupid. YOU probably dont know how to play against her so you are complaining. Akali rework was a failure. After all the nerfs she has recieved she became balanced. Then they nerf her. Akali is like any other champ. Good in the right hands and will dominate and if given to the wrong hands then your akali will be 0/13/0 In 2019 LCS and LCK, Akali has 100% pick/ban in both. That is coming off her re-release state when she topped the ban rate of Worlds 2018 (and was only played in the first quarter of the Worlds 2018 and 100% banned out the rest). That's not that big of a change. The champ is just fundamentally broken and probably can only be fixed by another re-design. Her brokeness is only rivaled by that of Yuumi and Aatrox. > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:49:31.630+0000) > > Akali was balance after her nerf. Competitive play is the reason for her nerf. Champs doesn't consistently top pick/ban in pro scene when they're balanced. They top pick/ban because they are broken, OP, or both.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:52:37.492+0000) > > In 2019 LCS and LCK, Akali has 100% pick/ban in both. > > That is coming off her re-release state when she topped the ban rate of Worlds 2018 (and was only played in the first quarter of the Worlds 2018 and 100% banned out the rest). That's not that big of a change. The champ is just fundamentally broken and probably can only be fixed by another re-design. > > Her brokeness is only rivaled by that of Yuumi and Aatrox. > > Champs doesn't consistently top pick/ban in pro scene when they're balanced. They top pick/ban because they are broken, OP, or both. That reply was for someone else but since you decided to reply. Well akali is not broken. She was in her release and now she is not.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:54:19.543+0000) > > Are you serious? Which clown upvoted this thread, please respond to me. > > The champion is absolutely disgusting game design, and is broken in the highest tiers of play even in SoloQ. She is also decent in low elo which is absurd considering she has one of the highest skill caps in the game and is a mediocre teamfighter/“ARAMer” (and most games in low elo devolve into 5v5 fiestas mid). > > 47.5% win rate in Plat+ means the champion is busted. She was bonkers when she had a 45% win rate. > > God bless riot if the actually ever “overnerf” this champion. Concentrating all of her power budget on unchecked synergy mostly surrounding abusing 1 single broken basic ability and an extremely powerful ulti, on top of giving her ridiculous mobility where literally every single thing in her kit either gives her conventional mobility or relative mobility by CC'ing the opponent, is just a mistake. The overloadedness of Akali and Irelia makes the old _good boy_ of the previous seasons, namely Lee SIn, look like a clown by comparison; imagine even Lee whose kit gives almost everything and is at least at first glance sharing many similar problems as Akali, is actually more properly constrained. Akali's rework really needs to be redone at some point, if Riot still cares about actual champion design that is which they probably don't at this stage because most players can't get their hands off overloaded champs and stop praising hack designers at Riot who can't stop shitting those kinds of nonsense out.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:34:25.567+0000) > > Concentrating all of her power budget on unchecked synergy mostly surrounding abusing 1 single broken basic ability and an extremely powerful ulti, on top of giving her ridiculous mobility where literally every single thing in her kit either gives her conventional mobility or relative mobility by CC'ing the opponent, is just a mistake. The overloadedness of Akali and Irelia makes the old _good boy_ of the previous seasons, namely Lee SIn, look like a clown by comparison; imagine even Lee whose kit gives almost everything and is at least at first glance sharing many similar problems as Akali, is actually more properly constrained. > > Akali's rework really needs to be redone at some point, if Riot still cares about actual champion design that is which they probably don't at this stage because most players can't get their hands off overloaded champs and stop praising hack designers at Riot who can't stop shitting those kinds of nonsense out. Akali was balance after her nerf. Competitive play is the reason for her nerf.
: > [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:52:31.276+0000) > > The two champions you are talking about had the exact same win rates in high elo in 9.16. Akali had a lot higher pick and ban rates. Now you are balming Riot for nerfing the one with higher pick and ban rates while you want to nerf the one with the less pick and ban rates. > > You saying. Akali has been nerfed too much to the point where she will be useless. She is not even that strong.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:43:06.998+0000) > > Akali has been nerfed too much to the point where she will be useless. She is not even that strong. And at what point am i wanting riven to be nerfed. She doesnt need a buff. In what way does riven need a buff. She is normal but overbuffing is wrong.
: Are you serious? Which clown upvoted this thread, please respond to me. The champion is absolutely disgusting game design, and is broken in the highest tiers of play even in SoloQ. She is also decent in low elo which is absurd considering she has one of the highest skill caps in the game and is a mediocre teamfighter/“ARAMer” (and most games in low elo devolve into 5v5 fiestas mid). 47.5% win rate in Plat+ means the champion is busted. She was bonkers when she had a 45% win rate. God bless riot if the actually ever “overnerf” this champion.
> [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:54:19.543+0000) > > Are you serious? Which clown upvoted this thread, please respond to me. > > The champion is absolutely disgusting game design, and is broken in the highest tiers of play even in SoloQ. She is also decent in low elo which is absurd considering she has one of the highest skill caps in the game and is a mediocre teamfighter/“ARAMer” (and most games in low elo devolve into 5v5 fiestas mid). > > 47.5% win rate in Plat+ means the champion is busted. She was bonkers when she had a 45% win rate. > > God bless riot if the actually ever “overnerf” this champion. You must be stupid. YOU probably dont know how to play against her so you are complaining. Akali rework was a failure. After all the nerfs she has recieved she became balanced. Then they nerf her. Akali is like any other champ. Good in the right hands and will dominate and if given to the wrong hands then your akali will be 0/13/0
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: The two champions you are talking about had the exact same win rates in high elo in 9.16. Akali had a lot higher pick and ban rates. Now you are balming Riot for nerfing the one with higher pick and ban rates while you want to nerf the one with the less pick and ban rates. Just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R9x9VG2c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T12:52:31.276+0000) > > The two champions you are talking about had the exact same win rates in high elo in 9.16. Akali had a lot higher pick and ban rates. Now you are balming Riot for nerfing the one with higher pick and ban rates while you want to nerf the one with the less pick and ban rates. > > You saying. Akali has been nerfed too much to the point where she will be useless. She is not even that strong.
Rioter Comments
: are you even serious right now? playing kayle is a joke. Try it into pantheon, his w outranges you by 75. Try it into darius, his e outranges you by 10. Try it into a late game champ... YOU DONT HAVE A LEVEL 16 TRANSFORMATION. This change was a joke. Theres no reason to play kayle anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Marathawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=757j9agK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-31T01:07:34.484+0000) > > are you even serious right now? playing kayle is a joke. Try it into pantheon, his w outranges you by 75. Try it into darius, his e outranges you by 10. Try it into a late game champ... YOU DONT HAVE A LEVEL 16 TRANSFORMATION. This change was a joke. Theres no reason to play kayle anymore The old kayle was always better. They should have just updated her voice line and they should have given her a visual updated thats it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Meanwhile in Top Lane?
In what way does kayle beat Darius? In early Darius should win and should prevent kayle from farming. If you failed to those then of course you would lose to a kayle.
Rioter Comments
YelloTwist (EUNE)
: Riot is slowly (but surely) turning into EA
Dont ever compare riot to EA. League of legends is not a pay to win game. Riot is not forcing you to buy so this post was just unnecessary. There are people who like little legend so riot made it for them. If you dont wanna buy then dont buy it. Riot is not forcing you to do it.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:25:22.888+0000) > > Taric{{champion:44}} :"Please, God, change me into female if that's the only way people will accept Garen x Taric.." > Garen{{champion:86}} :"No! Change me into female instead! So they can stop the jokes of me and katarina!" Ok so can you explain what is going on?
: Garen is top lane now, but maybe he can go jg again after rework, no?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfNUYKO2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:20:59.092+0000) > > Garen is top lane now, but maybe he can go jg again after rework, no? Lol. I found that funny.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AngeMZM6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:12:55.782+0000) > > That's xayah? in that pose it sort of looked like evelynn at first glance. I thought it was Qiyana
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AngeMZM6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:09:35.564+0000) > > I thought it was Qiyana She kinda looks like battle boss qiyana.
: This is the first time I am not even CLOSE to excited for the new Star Guardians or saving up.
Riot did an amazing job with the skins. Stop hating on them. They are always working and deserve respect. Literally people always say the worst things to riot. People complaining about how non popular champs dont get any skins but when riot makes a star guardian skin for unpopular champs you guys are complaining. It takes time, money and hardwork to make skins and develop the game.So give riot the respect.
: The entire point of these skins is that they were Star Guardian that got corrupted by Zoe(Ahri's old team to be specific). They aren't dark or evil champions because they weren't dark or evil champions to begin with. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TyP5Nbjq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-26T21:47:29.152+0000) > > The entire point of these skins is that they were Star Guardian that got corrupted by Zoe(Ahri's old team to be specific). They aren't dark or evil champions because they weren't dark or evil champions to begin with. Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? It wouldn't make sense if a champion which is not evil to be part of the dark team. Like Morgana. She is not evil.
gg easy (NA)
: RE-DO the "edgy" star guardian theme
Morgana is not evil so it wouldn't make sense if she is part of the dark moon clan.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: {{champion:17}} is the reason and answer for all of life's problems
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dQJk1W0k,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T12:04:04.577+0000) > > {{champion:17}} is the reason and answer for all of life's problems I would rather verse him than a tryndamere.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K7si2EYq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:22:22.259+0000) > > Thank you but its called opinions and your experience. What am I gonna be thinking? Or maybe just all in your mind, bro, take it eazy.
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K7si2EYq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T23:01:16.748+0000) > > Or maybe just all in your mind, bro, take it eazy. You are making no sense.
: There are always players that have some of the worst stupidity you'll ever see regardless of your ranking, never had someone like that tho (Still had junglers that never ganked of course, but never with that dumb of an reasoning)
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MEmjr9bJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:41:24.409+0000) > > There are always players that have some of the worst stupidity you'll ever see regardless of your ranking, never had someone like that tho (Still had junglers that never ganked of course, but never with that dumb of an reasoning) I know. The game is about teamwork but this summoner was extremely rude and stereotypical.
Rioter Comments
: Nah, ye think too much. XDDD
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K7si2EYq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:27:24.286+0000) > > Nah, ye think too much. XDDD Thank you but its called opinions and your experience. What am I gonna be thinking?
Rioter Comments
: Steel Legion {{champion:86}} feels slow as fuck. Demacia Vice chroma is sweet af though.
> [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Troll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvU4B6F9,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-25T11:53:24.995+0000) > > Steel Legion {{champion:86}} feels slow as fuck. > > Demacia Vice chroma is sweet af though. Steel legion garen makes him squishy in my opinion.
: Since I mainly play Miss Fortune, yes I get this feeling a lot. I feel like GGMF, SG, Road Warrior, and PG do literally no damage whatsoever, yet when I play Secret Agent, Arcade, Cowgirl, or Classic I pop off. My ulty does loads of damage and so do my autos. It is also not just damage that feels different in certain skins. It is also tankiness. I feel like I survive through more damage and such when playing SA, Arcade, Cowgirl, and Classic, yet any other skin I feel super squishy in.
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvU4B6F9,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-08-25T00:08:17.642+0000) > > Since I mainly play Miss Fortune, yes I get this feeling a lot. > > I feel like GGMF, SG, Road Warrior, and PG do literally no damage whatsoever, yet when I play Secret Agent, Arcade, Cowgirl, or Classic I pop off. My ulty does loads of damage and so do my autos. > > It is also not just damage that feels different in certain skins. It is also tankiness. I feel like I survive through more damage and such when playing SA, Arcade, Cowgirl, and Classic, yet any other skin I feel super squishy in. That's true. I play mf a lot but with ggmf and star guardian i feel so weak. Pool party makes me feel strong but the ult makes me feel weak.
: Oh yeah, as a Jinx main I find myself doing better on Star Guardian Jinx versus any of her other skins due to the sound effects of swapping weapons. For that same reason, I feel like I do the worst on Project: Jinx :({{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dora drugs Diego,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvU4B6F9,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-08-24T20:57:35.867+0000) > > Oh yeah, as a Jinx main I find myself doing better on Star Guardian Jinx versus any of her other skins due to the sound effects of swapping weapons. For that same reason, I feel like I do the worst on Project: Jinx :({{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} The sound effects on odyssey jinx feel good. Star guardian is great aswell.
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: Omg I am not the only ONE!!! I feel the same with SG MF although it's my fav one. Whenever I play her, i don't feel her quite strong. Pool party feels refreshing, but same feeling too. But for me I feel the only skin line i do well is with Arcade MF. Wity GGMF I stay on default because I don't know why whenever I change it, i lose cs. Maybe i don't like the AA sounds as much.idk. Hoping for a new more comfortable MF skin xD
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvU4B6F9,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-24T15:36:42.678+0000) > > Omg I am not the only ONE!!! I feel the same with SG MF although it's my fav one. Whenever I play her, i don't feel her quite strong. Pool party feels refreshing, but same feeling too. But for me I feel the only skin line i do well is with Arcade MF. Wity GGMF I stay on default because I don't know why whenever I change it, i lose cs. Maybe i don't like the AA sounds as much.idk. Hoping for a new more comfortable MF skin xD Yes. SG MF makes you feel so weak.
Show more

metroman450

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion