: Ohhhh... It's just a little rant I'm mostly calm now LOL Seriously though you guys stop doing that.
I'm not one of those guys don't point fingers on me 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。
: Stop asking for reports on players that are just playing badly.
#**inhale** Take it Eaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssyy.
: i dont have a live chat on my riot support tickets anymore
its not on 24/7. sorry don't know the working time, I just know that it isn't 24hours open.
Subdue (NA)
: How to deal with toxic teammates: 1. Try to defuse the situation. Accepting blame even when it's not really your fault often gets people to shut up. "My bad guys." 2. If the situation continues, say you've muted them, but don't actually do it. They may eventually have valuable things to say. Sometimes knowing no one is listening often gets people to shut up. "Alright, going to mute you now before I tilt." 3. If the situation still continues, actually mute them. 4. If you had to proceed past step 1, report them after the game. How NOT to deal with toxic teammates: 1. Spend the whole game arguing with them. 2. Become toxic yourself and throw out a bunch of insults. 3. Get yourself banned because the toxic players reported you for getting toxic yourself. 4. Whine to support like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum. 5. Insult support on the forum, as well as all the people agreeing with support's assessment.
someone pin this in the loading screen for every game, k thanks.
Mario3854 (EUNE)
: Why did i get susspended?
post this in **Player Behavior** along with your chat logs. you can discuss it there and people will explain to you why you didn't get any warnings, if that's truly the case.
: Permabanned, any thoughts? ^^
> I got permabanned from League of Legends for being simply put, a toxic piece of shit. I don't see a problem. >I wrote KYS which I meant as ''Keep your salt/Keep your saltiness'' But Riot won't look in the game to see that it's taken out of context and just permabanned me. You see it that way, Others don't. >Is this called fairness? Yes. >I've used the term ''Kys'' in a lot of games to toxic people but this is the first time I got punished for it? Why wouldn't you get punished for it? >So I just kept writing it to toxic people and I didn't see any people being mad at me for writing it so I really thought people knew it was ''Keep your saltiness'' But oh boy was I wrong. Don't lie. Everyone knows it means "kill yourself" not "keep your saltiness" Who told you it means that? >After a flamer kept on raging at our team for all reasons possible this is how the chat looked from MY writing perspective only. Because everyone's for themselves. Others behaving incorrectly doesn't give you a free pass to do whatever you want. >So the most toxic thing in this game would be when I said Kata was really bad but is that considered flaming? 100% Yes. I'd mute you since the 2nd msg where you asked for reports on urgot if I were with you in a game. >So, in all fairness, is this enough for a permaban or wouldn't a warning be enough? I'd say it's fair enough for a permaban. If not then a warning, a 14-day ban one. >Whats your thoughts on it? Deserved.
AceGeo (NA)
: People complaining about the Honorable Icons
I don't know about other people who complain but personally I'm disappointed. Maybe because I was expecting better than simply icons like free chests & keys or even a special border (don't think that'll work but whatever)
: We'd need to see your chat log to see what the issue is. Punishments work in tiers though -- after a 14-day ban your next punishment of ANY level earns you a permanent ban due to the escalation system. It takes several months to recover from a 14-day ban.
Djinn Djinn, Tantram commented [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/iLcIFjP0-how-permanent-ban-works) 6 days ago > "3 months is the average amount of time it takes to get an account into a better status from a 14-day ban. It is not a fixed number. There is no magic 3 month check the decrements your status. It is entirely related to your behavior." its about how you behave too, not just playing without getting punished. (I think)
: Jinx might though.
: As the others said...it did absolutely nothing other then make you, the person doing the reporting, feel better just hoping the report will get the person in trouble. Believe it or not you too once had to learn and you too were probably reported for "unskilled player". We all gotta learn somehow :)
imagine getting a 14-day ban for not learning how to farm properly
YokoNomi (NA)
: I can't imagine how this'd work. There are two many interfaces with the hud for the phone to even comprehend on a basic level for it to work without it either functioning like arse, or looking like a pain. Not to mention, the size is a major issue. Unless you're working with a tablet at worse, accuracy is going to go down the drain, especially when the situation has anything to do with reaction time. I use to play this game on a cheap low-end laptop years back, and only had the touchpad then. I was forced to play with a locked screen the whole time and was left blind to nearly half of what was going on. It was terrible, it sucked. I can't imagine the phone being any better.
> [{quoted}](name=YokoNomi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0A8OXlns,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-28T08:55:11.755+0000) > > I can&#x27;t imagine how this&#x27;d work. There are two many interfaces with the hud for the phone to even comprehend on a basic level for it to work without it either functioning like arse, or looking like a pain. Not to mention, the size is a major issue. Unless you&#x27;re working with a tablet at worse, accuracy is going to go down the drain, especially when the situation has anything to do with reaction time. I use to play this game on a cheap low-end laptop years back, and only had the touchpad then. I was forced to play with a locked screen the whole time and was left blind to nearly half of what was going on. It was terrible, it sucked. I can&#x27;t imagine the phone being any better. also battery drain
: Just a thought....
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=daRJEKZw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-07T18:20:09.226+0000) > > This is not accurate. Our systems penalize for harassment, intentional feeding, trolling, and AFKing. > > > #However, it is much harder to detect intentional feeding or trolling. The obvious response most people think of is to just penalize people who have a poor KDA. The problem with that is I can guarantee you I could go through each and every players&#x27; match history and find multiple games that would match this criteria, and the person was just having a poor game. Man, it would suck to get banned when you&#x27;re already tilted off the face of the earth for having a poor game. > > Most of the possible solutions you outline, involve manual review. This just isn&#x27;t possible given the large number of games. It would suffer from the same problems Tribunal had, which is why it was taken offline. The tribunal couldn&#x27;t get through cases fast enough, and was eventually backed up with years of data needing to be reviewed. This resulted in players either never being addressed, or being penalized for something they had no memory of that happened a year ago. This pertains to your option A and option C. > > Adjusting the LP of players according to performance has a whole host of problems. Why would you ever want to play that team enabling tank or initiator? You may be hard carrying the team, but you are going to lose more LP because your KDA isn&#x27;t as good. As a support, why wouldn&#x27;t I only play Brand or Vel&#x27;Koz? I&#x27;m sure to have a better KDA. > > That being said, we are constantly updating our systems, we aren&#x27;t just letting them run and calling it a day. We don&#x27;t post it in the patch notes, but we are constantly deploying. It&#x27;s frustrating when you lose games, it&#x27;s even more frustrating when you lose a game where you played well (win lane lose game, am I right?).
: ´´As you can see, i didnt really flamed someone or anything´´ I ment i didnt flame them for something in the game.. just defending from the things they wrote..
muting is your defense. other things like talking back isn't defending it just makes things worse and worse.
: I didnt have any punishments before... I didnt say i think i am not toxic at all.. i just think that its not worth a 14-Day suspension especially because i got called a retard first.. And i know i wrote way too much, just the fact to get out of bed and get instantly flamed for no reason made me tilt a lot.. The:´´lets ƒocus hím: Open bot :) ´´ Wasnt ment serious, just to show my team that bot needs help... and no i didnt write it in all chat.. because of this (and i wrote it because i died on a 3v1 before) lets ƒocus hím: The moment you realise that your toxic support wont come bot again :D lets ƒocus hím: And little Ziggs didnt read the chat carefully so y -> Thats something i wrote in the All-Chat because of the tilt. Thx for your comment!
Just saying but context doesn't matter. serious or not it doesn't matter. the best choice is to say nothing at all.
: 14-Day suspension
For Starters, you type a lot. you should type less and play more. > As you can see, i didnt really flamed someone or anything you sure you didn't flame anyone or said anything negative at all? looking back at some of your chat logs. it doesn't seem to be the case here: >lets ƒocus hím: Oh so you wont to loose this game ? Why didnt you tell me earlier lets ƒocus hím: *want lets ƒocus hím: Open bot :) --- >lets ƒocus hím: The moment you realise that your toxic support wont come bot again :D lets ƒocus hím: And little Ziggs didnt read the chat carefully so y First of all. your chat logs has nothing positive in them. it's just you talking back to others and turning this into a big mess. Second of all. you did say **tard in those chat logs. and it's a big no no. I'm not sure what kind of thoughts you had or what others in your team were talking in the chat about. but I bet your behavior is by all means no better than theirs. also this goes under negative attitude, I'm sure you typed that in all chat. >lets ƒocus hím: Open bot :) --- and if this got you a 14 day ban. then you've most likely had previous punishments before or a history of toxicity. unless **tard gets you an instant 14day ban. not sure about that.
rob1i (NA)
: Unjustified Ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8iTaawUJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-30T02:10:36.065+0000) > > You used a slur that was used for **hundreds of years** to make people, **mainly slaves**, feel like they were lesser and worthless **because of their skin color**. While that&#x27;s inappropriate in any situation, it&#x27;s even **more** inappropriate in a game where you&#x27;re playing with **complete strangers**.
: this game
> not gonna name and shame but I think riot should strongly consider making an age limit on ranked. Above Yours.
: how can i get perma'd for this it makes no sense
well good morning. > i was 14 day'd just before i took a trip came back and wasnt toxic since i had 2 games where i was super tilted i flamed in one of them games and then apologized later but i flamed because my soraka flamed me so it was off of a reaction and i even apologized for it after even though we were both at fault after getting a 14 day ban, it takes somewhere from 3 - 6 months to get your account back in the clean state. as TouchFluffyTaiI said, anything toxic, no matter how toxic it was, found during that time before your account gets back in normal state. will get you permabanned. > then i just had a game where i got flamed by my mid laner and support all game like litteraly all game and i said one thing it wasnt even like i flamed for the whole game just one statement and muted them, you shouldn't have said anything at all, just muted them silently and focus on the game was the right choice. if you can't help it but talk back you should move the chat outside the screen or /mute all each time you start a game (if you plan on making a new account that is) > they still flamed me i reported them after im assuming they double reported me because they were queue'd together (was confirmed in game) number of reports doesn't matter. this was explained many times. reports simply flag games for review. more reports doesn't increase the punishment/or the chances of the game being reviewed quicker. 1x report = 9x report. there is no difference between those numbers at all. >but it doesnt make sense in my opinion that i can get flamed constantly and then the moment i react i get banned for it, you can get flamed constantly, but you can't get hit by it constantly. mute button exists for that reason. is it okay to get flamed? No. does reacting to flamers add any positive value? No. --- >i play upwards of liek 16-20 games a day and the fact that in the last 2 weeks ive only been "toxic" in 2 games means that in a matter of 100 games give or take i was toxic 2 out of the 100 which is an insane ratio everyone at some point or another is gonna get frustrated within that ammount of games and get flamed or say something that they shouldnt have i think its insane that from what i can tell it goes off of reports per week offenses should have diminishing values based on how many games are played, i play so many games and the 2 games in the last week and a half that i get flamed and actually retaliate i get punished for but i take it 9/10 times? its absurd For starters. you play a lot. try toning it down a bit. it isn't based on how many games that are played. It's based on your toxicity. how did you still manage to break if you've really played for that amount of games? what kind of urge you had to talk back after staying still for a long time? also it doesn't really make sense that you think you shouldn't have been punished just because you didn't do anything but suddenly said something. that's almost like saying "I lived for 18 years without killing anyone until recently so why am I going to jail?
Chermorg (NA)
: No, he showed you the toxic parts, like you asked.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
faisal12s (EUW)
: is it fair?
For starters you don't get punished for getting flamed or trolled. I'm sure there's more to it than that. Also post your logs. I won't say its fair to get banned after getting flamed but I'd say it's fair if you talked back to them.
: Do you think I should get banned for this
First of all: You talk too much, how do you even have time to play with this chat? Second of all: Why didn't you just mute Yorick like you said yourself...?
Drugoth (NA)
: ITT: I will review your chat logs and point out what rules you broke.
: Why I was being banned for being harassed by my whole team.
1. according to the support respond you posted, you got a chat restriction, not a ban. 2. post your chat logs, we can't discuss this with you any further without them.
: What about butt touches? {{champion:53}}
: Why not have the IFS review every game?
when you think about it it's unnecessary. and even if it's a robot, won't reviewing **Every** game take a long time and actually result in delays?
: Why not have the IFS review every game?
the agony a 3-5second to report someone that puts on this man's soul.
Nidken (OCE)
: 3 day ban for afking in a ranked game.
: I kind of do consider it unavoidable, in that I get honours in games by just playing the games, and I didn't do anything to get them, just treated my teammates (and the enemy team, although that isn't particularly relevant) as people rather than trashcans. I honestly doubt they're going to implement the feature either, but I can dream, right? I can dream that one day they will realize that I don't want badges and ribbons all over my loading screen calling me out at the start of games, and would rather just be the plain old support player with the difficult-to-pronounce name? Yeah, it's never gonna happen. I'm still gonna come here and ask for such things, though, as that's the purpose of the boards. :) (Also, a free honour is still one more honour than I want, and it's especially sour coming from someone such as the described.)
Have a lime :3 Regardless, I think we're out of things to discuss here. I wish you a good day.
: Let me see if I can break down my reasoning here, for clarity's sake. Assertion number one: I think that, as soon as a system like the honour system has unavoidable loading screen flairs, it should be optional. However, I realize that not everybody wishes this kind of thing (I also wish the Mastery loading screen flairs were optional, but I know that nobody else I've discussed it with does), therefore - Assertion number two: Seeing as there is potential for toxicity, specifically in examples like the condescension I described earlier, the ability to block _specific_ people from honouring me, if a blanket "I don't want to receive honours" isn't available, would make a good secondary step. As you said, a button next to mute/ping mute (or even just rolling it INTO one of those buttons, since I can't think of a situation in which you'd mute someone but still want them to honour you, but that may just be a failure of imagination on my part) would suffice quite nicely. I'm curious exactly how wishing to opt out of honours (whether specifically or in general) is "more drama", but I'd love to hear a discussion on this. Have I missed something? As for "why does it matter?", it matters as much as someone saying things in chat does. That is, not at all to a lot of people, but a huge amount to some. Am I sure I wish to deny my teammates the chance to honour me? Yes, for a multitude of reasons, most of which I have covered just now.
>Let me see if I can break down my reasoning here, for clarity's sake. >Assertion number one: I think that, as soon as a system like the honour system has unavoidable loading screen flairs, it should be optional. >However, I realize that not everybody wishes this kind of thing (I also wish the Mastery loading screen flairs were optional, but I know that nobody else I've discussed it with does), therefore - >Assertion number two: Seeing as there is potential for toxicity, specifically in examples like the condescension I described earlier, the ability to block specific people from honouring me, if a blanket "I don't want to receive honours" isn't available, would make a good secondary step. Actually, once you hit level 3+ with honor (I still don't know someone who's level 3 on honor or more tho) you still have to get honored for the flairs to pop up in your next geme so it really isn't that unavoidable, no arguments there tho. >I'm curious exactly how wishing to opt out of honours (whether specifically or in general) is "more drama", but I'd love to hear a discussion on this. Have I missed something? Ehhh ignore it. Was on my phone when I typed that so it's probably something that just came to my mind and I said it because I was kinda in a hurry. >As for "why does it matter?", it matters as much as someone saying things in chat does. That is, not at all to a lot of people, but a huge amount to some. Yup, And I happen to be one of the people to give 0 shit about it. I've been playing games for a fair amount of time to care less about someone saying a thing or two. I never take toxic people serious I just strigaht up mute them. But even tho the toxicity lingers so I can't really ignore it. But I can keep myself from saying anything back to them and just forget about it after 5m from the game Not like I've been encountering toxic people in my games lately tho. I happen to have quite a good time. >Am I sure I wish to deny my teammates the chance to honour me? Yes, for a multitude of reasons, most of which I have covered just now. Well if you decide that you find it better than yea sure. Not like we got this feature now tho. Personally I don't think they're gonna add it but who knows. ######"tho" everywhere
: > [{quoted}](name=mohxbox36021,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=v9QQ8oJu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-22T11:22:17.213+0000) > > First of all, you probably won&#x27;t encounter people that does things like that in every game you play. > > 2nd of all > > The Game Was Over. > Report Yi. > Then Press The X Button. Not implementing a toxicity-prevention screen because there won't be somebody toxic in every game sounds like kind of a shaky premise. Further, that doesn't change the fact that given an ideal world, I'd be able to turn off the ability to receive honours _at all._
What kind of "toxicity-prevention screen " Are you talking about? And adding a feature to turn off honors because of toxicity doesn't make sense. Most of the time, after you finish the game you can just skip honoring and quit instantly. That way you won't see that you've received honors. Are you sure you want to deny your teammates from honoring you in some games because of some toxic people you end up with every 4 games? And if It was only for people who you don't want to be honored by. How exactly are you going to do it in-game? A button next to the mute/ping mute? (Actually that could work) If someone is being toxic toward you then he's less likely to honor you at all. And even so, You can mute them in-game and eventually you're gonna end up forgetting that someone anyways so why does it matter? Simply mute as soon as they say something toxic like "report x" or some shit. No need for more drama. Or do you have another reason for this? I'll gladly hear ya. Not like I can help much tho.
: The weirdest player behaviour case i've ever encountered - stalker lee sin
: Problem with Honour
First of all, you probably won't encounter people that does things like that in every game you play. 2nd of all The Game Was Over. Report Yi. Then Press The X Button.
: 14 day ban, season rewards?
I would be more morried about my account getting permanently banned than the season rewards. I know you said you worked very hard for it but It won't mean shit if your account is gone so keep an eye out.
: Riot showing favoritism again,first they said they want to nerf lee sin and after they end up buffin
You go from "They're buffing Lee Sin" to "I hate every lcs game that has Lee Sin in it" What's the point you're trying to make here?
: Do you really need an explanation? Other than being generally an abusive teammate and probably one of the more unpleasant people to play with and against I'd say this was the icing on the cake: >50ShadesOfÀDC: kys noobs >50ShadesOfÀDC: kys Ban deserved. Too bad it wasn't a perma, but with that type of behavior it will be soon. Buh-bye.
> I'd say this was the icing on the cake: maybe we should make a cake with the word "kys" on top of it and make it turn into a meme for whoever gets punished for saying "kys" buuuut I'm shit at cooking to the point that I don't know how to make cakes so rip.
: The reason of my 14 day ban explained :)
> The reason behind this flame is: -General stupidty and troll of people (Game 3 Veigar) -ULTIMATE TRYHARD WIN OR DIE IN NORMAL GAMES -General tilt fights between me and whole enemy team -General unbalance of game as i typed +900 heal in game 3 when jhin healed -Idiotism #-No warning that i have been flaming or something. _was flaming in-game cause I got no warnings that I was._ seems legit.
: Yeah I gotta disagree on this.
: Yes because I'm certain they wanted to lag
"They have a yasuo we gonna lose anyway, might as well lag out"
GD3RD (NA)
: Players with unstable internet connection should not play ranked, and should be punished..
~~Players with unstable internet connection should not play ranked, and should be punished..~~ Players with unstable internet connection should not be punished.. **Fixed.**
: Just tested it in game, it's not filtered.
: Will you please remove "make love" from the in game chat filter?
Kartagia (EUNE)
: Yes, I do. Locked thread with person kill your self to me still playing. I am sorry, but you **true believers** have different view of proof. I am scientist. For me single case which is contradicting with talk of Riot proves them wrong. It is called counter-proof. Thus I want your proof that single report has caused ban. I want you to give me report that single player reporting rest of team has same weight in the system. I can make this proof simple: - You tell single report is enough for review, but you also state more evidence than just single game is needed. - You tell report weight matter. That mean multiple reports have at least weight of number of reports times the weight of single report Those two clauses give only one conclusion: one report does have less effect on the system than multiple reports. Otherwise several people reporting single player would mean ever report past first has no weight as all, and in that case those reports have no effect. In this case there is always report which has no effect, which proves my case.
I don't really know who you think you are, **But I Trust Riot More Than You.** you think multiple reports matter? if so then ask for reports on anyone you think that should be punished. I grantee you I've never experienced anything like what you say. also how do you explain, that for an example, a person getting punished from 4 people reporting him, and only 1 person from those 4 gets the instant feedback report? Regardless, this conversion isn't going anywhere so I'm stopping at this point here. I wish you a good day.
Kartagia (EUNE)
: You have not proven it wrong. Actually the amount of reports I give and lack of people getting banned, proves my point. Person wishing me to die and constant flame is still playing. 2 weeks since I reported him. I am waiting you give me **proof** the system works like you say. I have plenty of proofs that it does not work like you say. That people can be on EUNE totally toxic towards support with no consequences. And slam racist comments without any effect. Even statistically I have better basis, as I play average 2000 games per season. That makes my observation and data more sound than your faith in Riot PR talk.
Funny how you don't have proof that the system doesn't work.
: so if i only use it when there is an {{champion:81}} on the other team will it still be considered unsportsmanlike because i am singling out a certain enemy as if the others weren't good? If so, would i receive similar punishment if i were to say "gg mf" and a {{champion:21}} on the other team? Finally I would like toquestion the use of "kys" (Kayn you're superb) to inform the enemy {{champion:141}} that he is superb?
: Purposely not grouping because you have the "fuck my team attitude" should be a bannable offense
Just had a look on your post history, And I gotta say. #you're complaining about everything.
Prandine (NA)
: Hey all. I just wanted to chime in with a warning to try to keep things civil and not resort to things like insults and name-calling. If this can't happen then I will have no choice but to lock the thread. If you have nothing nice to say then just keep quiet.
>If you have nothing nice to say then just keep quiet. You're Awesome.
kakmybro (NA)
: Permabanned as a support main. Feelsbadman.jpeg
: It's almost been a year, can I please have my account back?
That's not how permant bans work. Once your account gets permabanned and it's justified it'll never be lifted ever. It doesn't matter who you are, what status you have, or if you reformed or not. If your account reached the state of a permant ban then you were most likely given chances before to reform, but you didn't until your account got permantly banned. But it seems like you made a new account no? From what you said it sounds like you're having a good time with it.
: Not that kind of support, dude.
sorry but I actually laughed thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stoopid Blonde,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f84tAAc3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-18T04:22:06.602+0000) > > You consider my name insulting? why are you a stupid blonde? Do you think blondes are stupid? My name is making fun of a stereo type not insulting blondes. a coin has two sides. the side you're seeing and the backside. everything can be seen from multiple points of view. what may seem harmless to you can be hurtful to others. i'm not saying i find it insulting myself. but on the other hand. your reply i do find highly provocative. and thus. no need for me to look into this topic any more after pressing a single link in a few seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f84tAAc3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T14:23:36.054+0000) > > a coin has two sides. the side you&#x27;re seeing and the backside. everything can be seen from multiple points of view. what may seem harmless to you can be hurtful to others. i&#x27;m not saying i find it insulting myself. but on the other hand. your reply i do find highly provocative. and thus. no need for me to look into this topic any more after pressing a single link in a few seconds. this quote is genius... I'm saving this.
Show more

mohxbox36021

Level 99 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion