: Should Players who type "GG EZ" Receive Harsher Punishments?
: Chat Ban? For What?
Yes, this is common. You are extremely toxic and if you really, genuinely see nothing wrong with this I highly suggest you really do disable the chat or /mute all at the start of the game as your account is in danger. Your permanent ban is only a matter of time if things go this way, think about your time and money and act to protect it. It's all that I can tell you.
94372148 (NA)
: I don't think this deserves a perma-ban
> "I don't think this deserves a perma ban" Literally 1 line in: >Spikier Squirrel: i'm ready to run it down
: > [{quoted}](name=nJacob,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=01fo3j5I,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-01T11:18:29.789+0000) > > Kuroki Kaze: and i will get nothing > > How do you people even have the courage to post this shit after such humiliations? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Such humiliation ? By writting to a jungler, 20min without any gank, any objectif '' you are useless '' ** you call it such humiliation ? ** well, you seem to be a troll because i keep accepting the blame for the game 1 this whole thread no matter. You still comment there without looking at the game 2 and ignoring it like the admins ?
Mate you were a toxic ass from the beginning and bragged about being this mastermind that has a full understanding of the report system and how you won't get punished, and now here you are crying about being punished. It's like a thief getting caught on camera stealing and saying "I won't get caught, I know how video surveillance works!" and then getting arrested. Really, such an embarassment {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Using chat = being toxic 2K19
> Kuroki Kaze: i understand the report system Kuroki Kaze: and i will get nothing How do you people even have the courage to post this shit after such humiliations? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: 14 day ban
Take my advice: create a smurf, don't spend money on it, play on that until you get banned, rinse and repeat. As of right now, you are incredibly childish, immature, toxic, and I would also add extremely delusional. You will not reform in 2 weeks and you will just end up losing your account. If you value the money and time you spent on this account, stop playing on it with the chat enabled. That's the best advice I can tell you. Obviously the best course of actions would be growing up, but I'm not expecting that judging by your extreme delusion and answers to others who tried to talk to you.
: Adjust Talon Please
Rito please buff Talon's late and nerf his early. Rito please buff Kassadin's early and nerf his late. Rito please buff [EarlyGameChampion]'s late and nerf his early. Different champions are stronger or weaker in different part of the game, that's how the game works or everyone would ask for their main to have Darius' level 1, Talon's level 2, Vayne's 2 items powerspike, Kassadin's late etc...
: I just had a very bad game in ARURF and this is what teammates do to encourage you
In ARURF or any other 4fun mode, as soon as someone types some tryhard shit or "stop feeding" or anything like that, immediately mute them. They are people incapable of having fun and you should not let them take away even 3 seconds of your time. I personally wouldn't report even people going 1/20/2 with full movement speed Teemo in ARURF. It's a for fun mode, have fun.
: ARAM is more enjoyable than SR
ARAM is fun and balanced until you play vs Ziggs
: Cpmplaint
Post chat logs lol
: > but there is a standard going on in Ranked especially at higher levels of play and that is where you are wrong. The rules are applied equally to all queues. The IFS and player behavior team don't choose to be lax because someone decided to play normals instead of ranked. And sorry, you're raging. As soon as anyone throws out that "IN RANKED" garbage like it's something special, it's become an emotional thing attached to a meaningless fake rank in a video game.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wBVEUmhj,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T15:29:27.592+0000) > > The rules are applied equally to all queues. The IFS and player behavior team don't choose to be lax because someone decided to play normals instead of ranked. > Yes, you can get banned for griefing in all queues and at all levels, but an action that could be considered griefing in high elo may very well not be considered so in low elo. An iron player deliberately running at opponents as 0/3 Draven may be just a new player having no idea how the game works, while a 0/3 Draven in Diamond running to 1v1 the fed enemy Yi will be reported by his entire team for running it down and most likely banned. That's a fact, by the way. > And sorry, you're raging. As soon as anyone throws out that "IN RANKED" garbage like it's something special, it's become an emotional thing attached to a meaningless fake rank in a video game. Ranked is, by definition, a competitive environment and it is expected from everyone to take it more seriously. No, I do not have emotional attachment to the fake rank in a video game, I have respect for other people who want to play in a competitive environment which is something that apparently you do not understand. Quite sad that you call me out for my emotional attachment to my League rank, while proceeding to downvote my posts to feel like you won the argument. Props to you I guess.
: Would you report someone who admits to account sharing in-game?
I would send a friend request and tell him in private not to admit account sharing since that's his partner's property and it may very well be possible that he had just thrown away hundreds of dollars worth of skins/champions which did not belong to him. Some people are so naive it actually fucking hurts.
: > Playing a champion you never played before (say, Ivern), playing him in a completely different role than the one he's supposed to be played in, going full AP or movement speed and shit like that IN RANKED and doing extremely bad can and will be considered griefing. Nah, you are 100% wrong. Griefing is determined by the intent, and regardless of queue. I know people like to spew out the "ZOMG IN RANKED" garbage, but the same rules apply to every queue. Riot. Does. Not. Enforce. A. Meta. You can rage all you want, but it's a person's intent that determines griefing, not the fact that you don't like their choices or play style.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wBVEUmhj,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T15:05:25.351+0000) > > Nah, you are 100% wrong. Griefing is determined by the intent, and regardless of queue. I know people like to spew out the "ZOMG IN RANKED" garbage, but the same rules apply to every queue. > > Riot. Does. Not. Enforce. A. Meta. > > You can rage all you want, but it's a person's intent that determines griefing, not the fact that you don't like their choices or play style. First of all, I do not like how you are trying to ridicule me or prove my point wrong by making it sound like I'm angry and I'm talking out of my ass because of my emitions. No I am not angry, and I am not raging. I am just saying there have been people who got banned for playing "off-meta" picks, and I'm 99.9% sure there is a comment somewhere on the forum from a Riot employee saying that building items that do not actually improve your champion's strengths (example: building full AP on a champion with no AP scaling abilities) is considered griefing. I am not saying you are completely wrong, you will most likely never get punished for having fun, but there is a standard going on in Ranked especially at higher levels of play and that is where you are wrong. There are things that are forgiven in normals/low elo that would get you banned in higher elos, and there's a lot of proof out there. Want another concrete example? Hashinshin's ban after his 0/19 Victor game. He got banned for intentionally feeding and only got unbanned later because he was streaming, and therefore had proof that he wasn't inting but that it was just a very, very VERY bad game and the entire League community rose up in his defence. You may say yeah but he got unbanned, but if he wasn't a streamer he would've stayed banned because you are EXPECTED to have maintain a certain level of play that is at least somewhat near your elo.
: > I'd only hope for you to be punished if you were playing a new champion in ranked and fed hard. There are no rules against playing any champion, in any role, at any experience level, in any game mode.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wBVEUmhj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-17T17:09:00.882+0000) > > There are no rules against playing any champion, in any role, at any experience level, in any game mode. Sure there are. Playing a champion you never played before (say, Ivern), playing him in a completely different role than the one he's supposed to be played in, going full AP or movement speed and shit like that IN RANKED and doing extremely bad can and will be considered griefing. There are instances of people being banned for "off meta" picks and such, especially at higher levels of game where people are expected to know what they're doing and take the game at least a little bit seriously. An example would be that one Singed player who got banned for playing Singed bot, or the first time Singed that went 2/14/3 in one of my recent ranked games that TOTALLY was not doing it on purpose ;;;;)))) (Seems like Singed attracts a lot of trolls I guess)
: When is it BMing or verbal abuse?
You shouldn't ask the boards what's abuse since everyone here is a sensitive child and will try and get you banned for saying "ez" at the end of a game. I would say outplaying someone and writing "get fucked" or "easy as fuck" or the classic "you're bad" or bragging in any other way really is just trash-talking/BMing. Obviously that's not the case if you just spam "get fucked", then it is harassment. Being called a loser or trash or garbage however I'd say it is verbal abuse. Just report and move on, don't send tickets for this shit, you're just wasting people's time, just a report is enough if it's about stuff that's being said in the chat. Only send a ticket after a report if it's about intentionally feeding/griefing.
pff (NA)
: "Its just *insert gamemode here* lawwwwl it doesnt matter" mentality ruining RGM's/Normals/ARAM
Imagine crying that people aren't tryharding in fucking ARURF. This thread is a joke. ARURF is there literally only to have fun, so have fun or don't play it. A teammate is 0/15? Why do you care? Why did you check his score? Just have fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=exxpose,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lR2YEpaV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T01:39:00.592+0000) > > LOL imagine being such a massive mental degen that you complain about someone saying "ez" XD > > yikes imagine being such a degen that you feel it necessary to say it. I was in the Military. USAF. I have the training to kill motherfuckers. That doesn't mean I do it after I just beat them in pool. Nor does it mean that we should be some pussified community that can't take a little ball-breaking. But "EZ" is just insulting. That's not ball-busting. It's just old, tired, archaic, sophomoric pot shotting, that only makes the user feel better about themselves. Be creative. Say, "man, I just beat you so bad, your mom felt it. LOL"...or something like that. And always use LOL after to let em know you're not a total douche. But,"EZ"? really? C'mon man. You can be better. Especially when the game probably wasn't as "EZ" as you are making it out to have been. Winning in 20 mins does not constitute "EZ".
Man you don't sound fun to be around honestly, chill a little
: You typically get leaverbuster for repeatedly leaving games. If you're 2 minutes late, you're missing at least 1 wave, or not getting help with your first camp, or your ADC was put at a disadvantage and may be at a disadvantage. It's a small time frame to not be in the game, but that doesn't mean that nothing significant happens in that first 2 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E1LNy26J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-05T23:18:10.424+0000) > > If you're 2 minutes late, you're missing at least 1 wave, or not getting help with your first camp, or your ADC was put at a disadvantage and may be at a disadvantage. It's a small time frame to not be in the game, but that doesn't mean that nothing significant happens in that first 2 minutes. lol oh please let's give penalties to all people who afk or alt-tab or look away from their screen while afk under tower the first 1 min because they may not join an invade or respond to an enemy invade or stuff like that, how does that sound? I get it, you're a moderator and all but it's ridiculous to make excuses for everything Riot does, leaving the game for 1 minute or 2, especially if it's at the very start of the game, should not be punished period.
: Banned for unfair reasoning
Scripting and botting are 2 completely different things. Sure, GOSU had it easier since he's a popular streamer, but there was literally no reason to accuse him of botting, since he provided plenty of proof that he was leveling the account manually. You on the other hand are saying that you only have "your word", but you should receive the same treatment of a person who said is willing to provide video footage of himself leveling said account? That's pretty bs tbh
: Watched Match of Hashhashin vs Adrian Riven, Don't Understand the Hype.
I've read all the comments that claim his ban was deserved and basically all they say is "he made this bad decision so he's inting". Basically he got banned for bad decision making. Now don't get me wrong, I personally hate Hashinshin because of his "everything I lose against is broken" attitude, but the fact that he got banned for dying too much is just pure bullshit. Yes, he probably didn't take the game too seriously, yes, he died 19 times, but if you really did watch the game you can clearly tell he never intentionally killed himself. Bad positiong and decision making? Sure, but against the best Riven in the world (arguably) and while first timing a champion AND being camped by the enemy jungler. After laning phase he was basically useless and high elo players know how to abuse enemies who are behind. Is it justified that he got banned for playing bad? A lot of people play bad, does that mean if you get to high elo you're risking your account every game? Because if you have a completely trash game you'll get banned? Inting is very different and judging by the posts in this thread it looks like most people here never had an actual inter in their games, it's incredible how people say stuff like "Oh he should've canceled his TP but he tried to defend that tower while behind, that's literally inting". No, it's not. As always, be it positively or negatively, streamers get judged and treated differently. Imagine the outrage if a famous streamer got some random diamond kid who got shit on by a way better player banned because he lost him the game.
: its not a reportable offense telling people that but its better to just mute them without saying anything because when you tell somebody your gonna mute them it just ends up making them more hostile in most cases
> [{quoted}](name=Laphingman,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AFwpXROm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-24T02:35:09.386+0000) > > its not a reportable offense telling people that but its better to just mute them without saying anything because when you tell somebody your gonna mute them it just ends up making them more hostile in most cases Pings are pretty important tho, muting them can create problems
: Currently how leavebuster works, is if you are afk for 5 mins or longer you are counted as afk. It is frustrating I know, and I have experienced first hand struggling to get back in time only to be punished all the same. But, sadly you would have people afking more often or leaving and coming back before to end to try and avoid leavebuster if they didn't have this. It sucks, but there doesn't seem to be a better solution that a bot can handle right now (as employee review being the norm is out of the question for a game as large as league). But it is worth noting that you *did* start a ranked game after ordering a pizza. You did know you ordered the pizza, and started a ranked all the same. I know you did not have any kind of ill intent, but the reality is you put your team at a disadvantage because you did that. Sure you managed to win still (disadvantage doesn't mean impossible), but nonetheless you significantly decreased the odds your team would win. It would be best to write this off as a learning experience, and not start a game while waiting for a delivery in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=VEMNV3bL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T16:13:59.244+0000) > > Currently how leavebuster works, is if you are afk for 5 mins or longer you are counted as afk. It is frustrating I know, and I have experienced first hand struggling to get back in time only to be punished all the same. But, sadly you would have people afking more often or leaving and coming back before to end to try and avoid leavebuster if they didn't have this. It sucks, but there doesn't seem to be a better solution that a bot can handle right now (as employee review being the norm is out of the question for a game as large as league). > > But it is worth noting that you *did* start a ranked game after ordering a pizza. You did know you ordered the pizza, and started a ranked all the same. I know you did not have any kind of ill intent, but the reality is you put your team at a disadvantage because you did that. Sure you managed to win still (disadvantage doesn't mean impossible), but nonetheless you significantly decreased the odds your team would win. It would be best to write this off as a learning experience, and not start a game while waiting for a delivery in the future. While I do agree on what you said, the way the system works right now, instead of writing this off "as a learning experience, and not starting a game while waiting for a delivery" (which in some cases is impossible, eg. amazon deliveries who usually give you a 2-3 days indication of when the delivery will happen) some people may take it more as an invitation to just quit the game and do something else until that game is over, since they won't get LP no matter how good they play. I really don't think it's that hard to find a solution to the problem, simply getting 2+ honors should be enough to "unlock" your afk status or something like that.
: Ill never understand why people generalize all toxic players as "bad". Most toxic players I've played with are playing good. They are just tilted because their team is holding them back. People just try so hard to put these "toxic" players in a bad light.
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gy9YRd8K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-22T00:10:00.183+0000) > > Ill never understand why people generalize all toxic players as "bad". > > Most toxic players I've played with are playing good. They are just tilted because their team is holding them back. > > People just try so hard to put these "toxic" players in a bad light. While I agree that some toxic players are good, the majority are definetly bad. "holding them back" is 99% of the time bullshit, if you die 1v1 in lane once and then keep going for stupid trades and inevitably dying 3-4 times it's always your fault, yet most people will blame the jungler. That's just an example, but from my experience the vast majority of toxic players simply blame others for their own mistakes all the times.
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Just played Ranked
irony /ˈʌɪrəni/Invia noun the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
: Honor 5 to 1 seems extreme
On the bright side, honor 5 rewards are complete trash so don't worry too much about that
Mcziggy (NA)
: As far as I am concerned Riot empowers trolls. They refuse to allow you to see who voted no so you can report them. They allow two people to say keep going in a match; even though three people are the majority. They even allow one person to stop a surrender at 15. People can have you held hostage in a match for up to 20-30 additional minutes and riot is perfectly fine with that. I don't see what is the big deal to allow you to leave after two votes or leave period without being penalized so you can get another game. To be stuck in some of these games and these people refuse to try, keep feeding, wasting time & you are the one punished for leaving is beyond insane.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcziggy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xZzZG9Bx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-09T05:54:56.614+0000) > > As far as I am concerned Riot empowers trolls. They refuse to allow you to see who voted no so you can report them. This is just plain stupid. You can't report people for voting no to a surrender vote. Giving up too early is reportable, on the other hand. Remember that a game that looks lost at 15 minutes can easily be winnable in the late game, unless you're playing at a decently high elo were people know how to end games and will take advantage of that. Imagine being in your promos and you're trying your hardest to win but then you lose the game because your teammates decide, at 15 minute with something like a 1k-2k gold deficit, to surrender because "gg go next xD". This is an online team game, if you're not comfortable with respecting other people's decision to keep trying to win the game, maybe you should look more into the single player scene. Also, this is quite funny: at the end, you talk about being stuck in those games with people who refuse trying, and how frustrating that is, yet you're here complaining about being punished if you leave a game. Cool I guess.
: I once tried playing with some random dude on my friends list, he was a Kayn main. He was pretty good at him. Though, he was really toxic. He wanted M7 (but wtf is the point of needing a mastery so badly) so much that he raged after the game. Kicking and screaming in chat all because he got S- and another dude who was with us (his friend), justified his toxicity... like I don't care how long you've known each other he IS too toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mohAKw5g,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-09T01:43:51.623+0000) > > I once tried playing with some random dude on my friends list, he was a Kayn main. He was pretty good at him. Though, he was really toxic. He wanted M7 (but wtf is the point of needing a mastery so badly) so much that he raged after the game. Kicking and screaming in chat all because he got S- and another dude who was with us (his friend), justified his toxicity... like I don't care how long you've known each other he IS too toxic. Ok sorry but what the fuck I really don't think that's being toxic. Some people want M7 and getting S- while going 20/0/10 with perfect CS can be pretty tilting, but if he didn't ruin anyone's experience how is he toxic? Sure it was a different story if he flamed his team during the game but I honestly don't give a fuck what people write in the after-match chat, let alone if they're just complaining about not getting an S. I really think the term "toxic" does not apply here.

nJacob

Level 174 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion