: We should have our MMR shown in the client somewhere.
No bro, then they wouldn't be able to put shit players in your team after a win streak
Rioter Comments
Laura ß (NA)
: Season 7 worlds {{item:3504}} meta I wonder what face the balance team did everytime the saw {{champion:40}} fully shield and heal{{champion:96}} to near invinsivility And they want us not to rage lol this people in riot have their egos too high
> [{quoted}](name=chamaman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EmpRq18B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-02T19:04:11.447+0000) > > Season 7 worlds {{item:3504}} meta > > I wonder what face the balance team did everytime the saw {{champion:40}} fully shield and heal{{champion:96}} to near invinsivility > > And they want us not to rage lol this people in riot have their egos too high They probably smiled...2 of the guys in the balance team were ardent abusers
: they already have summoner icons, emotes, ward skins, all garbage, next up profile banners will be in their lootboxes, can already see the bs
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fp9bKO7v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-02T17:44:22.461+0000) > > they already have > summoner icons, emotes, ward skins, all garbage, next up profile banners will be in their lootboxes, can already see the bs Then they will add loading screen borders
: Why would you even need another ?
so ezreal can find a way to abuse it
koshkyra (NA)
: yes, because all of these examples were the exact same case and in no way seperate
: I think Twitch is perfectly fine right now
Then let's make Aurelion able to obliterate the entire map and insta win the game
koshkyra (NA)
: "Wtf stop attacking the minions you're messing up my cs"
stop building relic shield on janna ya fkin moron
: Talon's rework was a success BUT unfair in some areas..
It's funny because new Talon is better than old Talon would have ever been
Skorch (NA)
: This needs to be said every once in a while.
And what if I like the game but hate the company and what they are doing with it? Trust me, if there was another version of League that was run by a real company that didn't do a lot of random shit I'd be out of here in seconds.
: this really isnt ok
Tbh lethality kayn is kinda retarded wether he 1 shots you in 1 auto or not. They wanted to add delay to assassin burst but then they made shadow assassin kayn that can use w and q at the same time. If you didn't die from the 2 spells he can just auto and proc electrocute and duskblade and you are dead for sure.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Do "?" ping on the wall. Spam it. And don't stop even if you're going to get reported, because the wall isn't down yet!
You can't get punished for spam pinging anyway so who cares if you get reported for it lol
: Can we stop pretending that “Runes Reforged” isn’t great?!
: GA is still the better item. Zhonyas is garbage right now. And stasis is overvalued by AD players. "You can negate burst from 100%". Yes, and you'll get CCed the second you get out of it and die regardless.
It never feels trash when I play AP and build it... It's a problem only people who constantly cry about AP being "trash" have, Zhonya's is far from trash. It gives armor and stasis, of course it wouldn't have 100/120 AP.
: Warning: Playing Janna too long can result in a permanent loss of brain cells
: Whenever he qs you hear a gunshot. Maybe he just cut out the middle man and is shooting you with his bronze mentality.
He shoots a bullet and cuts it at the same time
: > [{quoted}](name=noname11415,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aiNp7c2d,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-12-31T09:33:14.747+0000) > > Why would he try to farm against Urgot? He can stay in lane and get another dark seal and then just proxy your ass So then let him proxy? Just farm and when your jg comes he's stuck overextended and dead.
He can either go for an execute or depending on what the enemy jungler picked he could try to just run away.
Sujiren (EUW)
: Proxy is essiantially suiciding for farm vs any decent team, especially when he falls behind. Thats not gonna accomplish anything, he will still have less farm, and feed kills to you and your jungler.
Really just depends on the jungler. He can easily run away from urgot.
Infernape (EUW)
: Because they already have a Stopwatch item in Guardian's Angel.
Stopwatch only works once. Guardian angel requires you to die so you can't try to negate burst from 100% hp and has a longer cooldown. Yes it's cheaper but that's the only thing it does better than Zhonya's.
: The A**hole that did the SWATting that got an innocent man killed was arrested
The retard that made the call should be shot with a full assault rifle clip. Call of duty style
: Why don't we have an AP Upgraded item for QSS?
Then why doesn't AD have Zhonya's Sword?
Sujiren (EUW)
: He is another one of those anti melee champions, that is completely useless and blows dick vs ranged. Every time I see Singed locked in I pick {{champion:6}} , and he cant even farm.
Why would he try to farm against Urgot? He can stay in lane and get another dark seal and then just proxy your ass
: Janna is a spoiled little brat who responds negativly with the word "toxicity" after beeing asked not to last hit. Common Support reaction. Jann still gets flagged for using the word "toxicity" by the auto-word-filter, even though out of context Tell me, what did i not get?
I thought you understood the exact opposite since it looked a little like you were defending the Janna. My apologies.
: To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Zoe
While my IQ may not be as high as someone who plays Zoe. My IQ is high enough to know that I should ban her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Buffet Table,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=binu1REu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-30T11:19:08.680+0000) > > "Please stop hitting the minions you're making it so I can't last hit under tower" > > {{champion:40}} "Muting you don't need your toxicity." > > ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Using the word "toxcity" is considered 'negative behaviour' and 'verbal abusive'; over extended use of the word toxic or toxcity can get you banned as well because rito doesnt understand context when using auto-word-detection
I think you don't understand the context either
: If you add someone and block them after one bad game...
Expecting people to add you after a ranked game because they like you and not how you played lol. Not many people go into ranked to make friends. That's why I never add or accept someone from ranked games.
: Doubt it'll be any time soon, given that it took them over five years to make their own replay system.
We shouldn't pressure them. They are just a small indie company
: Why buff MR instead of nerfing base damage? This would hurt mages more than it would hurt tanks, meanwhile AD is stupidly strong too.
I think it would hurt tanks more since they don't buy magic pen. But idk for sure
: lol I still take her mid. I just don't like that Riot pigeon holes champions; they did the same thing to Lulu top and Soraka mid.
Probably because they were cancer to play against ( and still are, but at least they are in the right role rn )
: Allow us to see what skin our teammates have selected
Ekitaih (NA)
: I also like this game. <3
Game is good. Balance, BE system, reduced orange essence gains and other things are garbage
AR URF (NA)
: The only reason I play is because addiction. When I find myself able to stop I won't play anymore.
: wishlist for season 9 or maybe before season 8 starts
I don't think Lulu and Janna need Twitch and Kog to look broken. They look broken because they make the adc unkillable
: After 2 years of posting I don't give a fak, I must now for how bad this Tyler1 situation has gotten
Reformed or not I hope he stays banned. Draven being associated with that retard is annoying
: Am i the only one that highlits Zoe or FIzz first to make sure I'm the only one banning them in my team? Its a pleasure to get rid of them
You should just let your team ban them so you get a bonus ban lol
: AP Shaco: A Year in Review
AP Shaco will never be viable unless it becomes broken. The entire playstyle is entirely based on gimmicks and on the enemies being dumb. Unless Riot buffs AP Shaco to 1 shot people it just won't be viable.
: Noxus Poppy should have red particles.
: yes it is, if you build hexteck gunblade you will just receive 33% of the total healing on your q, does not make any sense.
OHminus (NA)
: It's really fun when you're the jungler that camps the shit out of an enemy laner. When they tilt off the face of the planet its 10000x better. The best part? "You're duo aren't you" No I looked at your match history and you have a history of going 12/0 or 0/12.
> [{quoted}](name=OHminus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iZTM83kH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-27T14:23:06.477+0000) > > It&#x27;s really fun when you&#x27;re the jungler that camps the shit out of an enemy laner. When they tilt off the face of the planet its 10000x better. > > The best part? > &quot;You&#x27;re duo aren&#x27;t you&quot; > > No I looked at your match history and you have a history of going 12/0 or 0/12. Even better when I check and they really are duo
Barkley (NA)
: Ahri is such a free lane right now
: is duoQ unhealthy for league?
There's no better feeling than playing solo and getting camped by the jungler who is premade with the enemy laner {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Might be the fact that his Q is considered an AoE ability :l
> [{quoted}](name=Zane Zephyr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AAEFYXiy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-27T05:00:15.805+0000) > > Might be the fact that his Q is considered an AoE ability :l Is it?
: New Status mode on league
Made a post about this and I got downvoted {{sticker:cass-cry}}
inplane (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=noname11415,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7L183Zkp,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-25T18:13:57.632+0000) > > Go to counter to anything, there&#x27;s nothing that can touch janna or her adc A good {{champion:53}} + {{champion:67}} combo can take care of {{champion:40}} IF they target her first and CC her to death. Otherwise, she's getting away with her R Q combo.
> [{quoted}](name=inplane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7L183Zkp,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-25T18:39:35.576+0000) > > A good {{champion:53}} + {{champion:67}} combo can take care of {{champion:40}} IF they target her first and CC her to death. Otherwise, she&#x27;s getting away with her R Q combo. And she stands behind minions and you don't get to grab her ever
: janna is the go to counter to leona right now if you want to play mage. Her playrate is going up, so as will her winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=Professor Ward,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7L183Zkp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-25T17:10:05.890+0000) > > janna is the go to counter to leona right now if you want to play mage. > > Her playrate is going up, so as will her winrate. Go to counter to anything, there's nothing that can touch janna or her adc
: You're now a Rioter. What's the first (reasonable/semi-reasonable) thing you do?
assuming i'm on the balance team i'd just spend all my money on drugs and alcohol and then start buffing and nerfing champions
: I've always been really curious why this suggestion keeps coming up. Can somebody explain to me why people want a Solo queue when this is a team game? Isn't finding other players and playing together as a team part of what is being tested by the current ladder? I guess I just don't understand. I haven't played ranked since S2 and I never really wanted a Solo environment back then. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mama Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ucZnWIca,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-23T17:11:11.031+0000) > > I&#x27;ve always been really curious why this suggestion keeps coming up. Can somebody explain to me why people want a Solo queue when this is a team game? Isn&#x27;t finding other players and playing together as a team part of what is being tested by the current ladder? > > I guess I just don&#x27;t understand. I haven&#x27;t played ranked since S2 and I never really wanted a Solo environment back then. > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Cuz duo b o o s t
: I’ve learned a few phrases like (hello) (where is the bathroom/bus stop/hotel) for a trip I’m planning to do eventually. It’s been designed to be easy to learn, you should try it. But no one I’ve seen who plays high on Korea is remotely toxic, if I’m wrong so be it but I don’t know of any XJ9s or Valdisils or Tyler1s there.
> [{quoted}](name=Faceroll Tactics,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gFjxuwz2,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-23T17:40:55.986+0000) > > I’ve learned a few phrases like (hello) (where is the bathroom/bus stop/hotel) for a trip I’m planning to do eventually. > > It’s been designed to be easy to learn, you should try it. > > But no one I’ve seen who plays high on Korea is remotely toxic, if I’m wrong so be it but I don’t know of any XJ9s or Valdisils or Tyler1s there. I actually tried it once just to see how it is because I heard that it's easy. And I agree learning to read korean wasn't hard. I just don't feel like investing time in learning the words so I don't actually know any korean
: But they don’t spend 15 minutes before the surrender complaining about their team
Do you speak korean? Because maybe they do
: [Skin Suggestion] Bewitching Ahri, Jinx, Lux and Soraka
Show more

noname11415

Level 8 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion