: I said this in one of the other NB3 discussions, but it applies to this one so here is a repost: ______________________ NB3's behavior is entirely out of line, but at the same time I agree with some of the points he is raising. When you are assigned support you are then commissioned to support the ADC. You are ASSIGNED to bot lane; the fun champion select animation proves that as much. The Sivir was AFK at base unappreciative of the Teemo abandoning his role and abdicating the duties he was otherwise bound to fulfill, and the Irelia appears to have also afked, upset he didn't leave her lane. We know Neeko's feelings on the matter as she was active in chat, however, she was in a lane unto her own. Nightblue3 may have handled the this situation poorly by flaming, but his underlying contention notwithstanding the flame is 100% in alignment with the rules, summoners code, and Terms of Service. Also the IFS was updated a couple years back to handle people who troll by not being in team fights instead deciding to CS, and those who are not in the lane they were assigned. If it were the IFS that issued this penalty and not a manual human issued one done only because NB3 has friends at Riot, I would especially agree with Nubrac's punishment. But because it wasn't the IFS, I have to say this stinks to high heaven of corruption and favoritism. If Irelia and Sivir were both on-board with his "strat" I would alter my viewpoint as he harmed both of them by not gathering a consensus, but his punishment is unjustified given the way it was handled.
> [{quoted}](name=By Force of Will,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:44:36.891+0000) > > I said this in one of the other NB3 discussions, but it applies to this one so here is a repost: > ______________________ > > NB3's behavior is entirely out of line, but at the same time I agree with some of the points he is raising. When you are assigned support you are then commissioned to support the ADC. You are ASSIGNED to bot lane; the fun champion select animation proves that as much. The Sivir was AFK at base unappreciative of the Teemo abandoning his role and abdicating the duties he was otherwise bound to fulfill, and the Irelia appears to have also afked, upset he didn't leave her lane. We know Neeko's feelings on the matter as she was active in chat, however, she was in a lane unto her own. > > Nightblue3 may have handled the this situation poorly by flaming, but his underlying contention notwithstanding the flame is 100% in alignment with the rules, summoners code, and Terms of Service. > > Also the IFS was updated a couple years back to handle people who troll by not being in team fights instead deciding to CS, and those who are not in the lane they were assigned. If it were the IFS that issued this penalty and not a manual human issued one done only because NB3 has friends at Riot, I would especially agree with Nubrac's punishment. But because it wasn't the IFS, I have to say this stinks to high heaven of corruption and favoritism. > > If Irelia and Sivir were both on-board with his "strat" I would alter my viewpoint as he harmed both of them by not gathering a consensus, but his punishment is unjustified given the way it was handled. so basically his whole teaming was griefing while he was trying to win?
: > [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:56:34.296+0000) > > There is 100% on your part the assumption he is "griefing a streamer". > > They banned a guy who climbed from low/mid diamond to master tier using a unique strategy that was probably unpopular among some high elo players. > > The timing of the ban is also interesting because Riot had previously looked into this player and found playing Teemo in this way isn't against their rules. But, after a threat by nb3 then report from nb3 & subsequent follow up with Riot Zephyr...then the teemo player ends up suspended. You're just being ignorant. Like streamers have said he is a troll and he has been reported for doing it in the past and high elo players have said the strategy is trolling. Like you much think when people running it down mid that it's fine since that's how they want to play since that is using your logic.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:13:34.840+0000) > > You're just being ignorant. Like streamers have said he is a troll and he has been reported for doing it in the past and high elo players have said the strategy is trolling. > > Like you much think when people running it down mid that it's fine since that's how they want to play since that is using your logic. did you see him play? how does he have such a high winrate "running it down mid"
: HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT'S IS A BAD THING?? Like no it is a fact that it's a good thing there is no argument if you think it is a bad thing then you're just hating for no reason and your worst then nightblue then. Let's actually THINK. Basically every multiplayer game does this. 1: Having a ood relationship with streamers help grow the game and letting people griefing them will makes streamers not stream the game. 2: A rioter can see the game live and can makeaster decision. 3: It shows that people actually get banned for greifing streamers making less of a chance that will happen. Like riot explained that the guy was ONLY doing this in games with streamers. The rioter did there job your the one being biased. Like you ignored basically everything.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T13:26:53.848+0000) > > HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT'S IS A BAD THING?? Like no it is a fact that it's a good thing there is no argument if you think it is a bad thing then you're just hating for no reason and your worst then nightblue then. > > Let's actually THINK. Basically every multiplayer game does this. > 1: Having a > ood relationship with streamers help grow the game and letting people griefing them will makes streamers not stream the game. > 2: A rioter can see the game live and can makeaster decision. > 3: It shows that people actually get banned for greifing streamers making less of a chance that will happen. > > Like riot explained that the guy was ONLY doing this in games with streamers. > > The rioter did there job your the one being biased. Like you ignored basically everything. NB3 griefs all the time live that Teemo wasnt griefing and he even had a high winrate he didnt say anything negative in chat
xAcidik (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:43:39.342+0000) > > Um... the other player was streaming too.... It's not like this was a Norms match on a smurf account where he stomped on some average Joe. This was a fellow Master rank player clearly griefing. > > And the fact you can now submit a report ticket via Riot Support helps immensely with the speed of punishments. Nevermind the fact it was a repeat offense over several dozen games. > > You wanna report him for flaming, go right ahead. But Nightblue is not in the wrong for reporting someone else who was breaking the rules. Exactly how I feel, but rip, mob mentality gets you down votes. Lol this community though.
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T04:43:50.063+0000) > > Exactly how I feel, but rip, mob mentality gets you down votes. Lol this community though. the other player is not in the partner program he didnt report he talked to a rioter via discord
: Because streamers don't have the power to ban players. A streamer reported someone who **broke the rules** and Riot decided it was time to ban that person.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:39:49.590+0000) > > Because streamers don't have the power to ban players. A streamer reported someone who **broke the rules** and Riot decided it was time to ban that person. wich rule?
Lo4ding (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:58:24.655+0000) > > "Unapologetic" > > What? Should he be sorry that he got someone who was TROLLING banned? As much as you would like. "Trolling" is not banable. Griefing, inting and other behaviours that indicates that you are throwing games or trying to intentionaly loose a game for any reason is bannable. Playing something in strange way is just way to play a game and you need to suck it up. Its not a long time ago when playing taric+sona bot would be considered trolling. No-CS support top? Trolling. Ezreal in jungle? Trolling. Playing lulu mid to support your hypercarry jungle? few seasons back that would be trolling. Difference between trolling and good strat is popularity. The moment you ban people who tries new things and making inovations in playstyle. That moment the game is destined to fall.
> [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-06-17T06:13:01.084+0000) > > As much as you would like. "Trolling" is not banable. Griefing, inting and other behaviours that indicates that you are throwing games or trying to intentionaly loose a game for any reason is bannable. Playing something in strange way is just way to play a game and you need to suck it up. > > Its not a long time ago when playing taric+sona bot would be considered trolling. No-CS support top? Trolling. Ezreal in jungle? Trolling. Playing lulu mid to support your hypercarry jungle? few seasons back that would be trolling. > > Difference between trolling and good strat is popularity. The moment you ban people who tries new things and making inovations in playstyle. That moment the game is destined to fall. why is this downvoted?
Ligo Men (EUW)
: Game 1 In-Game Ligo Men: so smart Ligo Men: i do it sol Ligo Men: ggs im out Ligo Men: this game is instalost Ligo Men: wp cait Ligo Men: and fizz Ligo Men: yi took allm yjg Ligo Men: you are blind af Ligo Men: don't go b on low hpo Ligo Men: or help me jg Ligo Men: unskilled m8 Ligo Men: unskilled doesn't have age Ligo Men: like u Ligo Men: wp gg Ligo Men: im done Ligo Men: had enoug Ligo Men: seen enough unskilled players Ligo Men: top wtfd u did Ligo Men: idk Ligo Men: skd my dik Ligo Men: wp gg Ligo Men: next game Ligo Men: stfu Ligo Men: swallow Ligo Men: wp gg Ligo Men: wp fizz Ligo Men: you are really unskilled Ligo Men: pff Ligo Men: let go of my dick Ligo Men: i had to type Ligo Men: just to tell you Ligo Men: pathetic is your gameplaay Ligo Men: honey Ligo Men: completely braindeaddd Ligo Men: good at sucking and nothing more Ligo Men: how can I do ganks at this point Ligo Men: ggs Ligo Men: wps Ligo Men: skillz speak Ligo Men: same for my lp Ligo Men: i do not Ligo Men: look at the replay Ligo Men: just look at the replay pyke and leave me alone Ligo Men: just look at it Ligo Men: and you will know Ligo Men: -_- Ligo Men: you are too fkn unskilled Ligo Men: it's game Ligo Men: but don't play in my games if you are just not skilled enough Ligo Men: ez loss u mean Ligo Men: he has all my jungle because you stupdly suckd early game Ligo Men: ridiculosly suckd early game Ligo Men: and don't ever come to my games Ligo Men: blocked and reported Ligo Men: you never belonged in silver Ligo Men: you just fake kdas in games Ligo Men: the difference between me and you is that i don't get boosted by my brother, friends or other players Ligo Men: i play on my own skills Ligo Men: and players like you always ruin my games Ligo Men: next game, im out Ligo Men: just got to report and block Ligo Men: best thing to do at this point Ligo Men: there is no more hope Ligo Men: you know it's your fault and still talk dumb sht Ligo Men: some smart palyer said no Ligo Men: to the surrender vote Ligo Men: skills always speak Ligo Men: and mentality Ligo Men: agree or disagree this is the truth Ligo Men: mentalety Ligo Men: good one bro Ligo Men: but learn english better first Ligo Men: before speaking pls Ligo Men: also learn the game better Ligo Men: "lol" are all your arguments Ligo Men: complane Ligo Men: oplaying Ligo Men: realy Ligo Men: learn english, fiora player please Ligo Men: haha, you don't know english but want to tell me stuff Ligo Men: better luck next time Ligo Men: probley Post-Game Ligo Men: before you tell me to enjoy blank or whatever you said, you better learn to play the game better first fiora Ligo Men: and then Ligo Men: learn some englishj Ligo Men: and then i really let you say that to me Ligo Men: cause you really know stuff Ligo Men: but in this situation Ligo Men: you don't know stuf Ligo Men: yes Ligo Men: my faul Ligo Men: for fizz being blind all game Ligo Men: fiora also blind on top Ligo Men: not leaving lane Ligo Men: free roaming teemo Ligo Men: unskilled af Ligo Men: my faul pyke reports me for other people's fault Ligo Men: my fault that because of fizzs and fiora yi dominated my jg Ligo Men: all my jg Ligo Men: soo smar Ligo Men: how does riot not put you in gold already Ligo Men: they should watch how bad you really play in all games or how good you play, see if you have fake kda and if you ks a lot, if other teamates carry your back, if you have any vision, if you go afk Ligo Men: and so on Ligo Men: before giving me a ban Ligo Men: better thing to do is review such players behavior and gameplay Ligo Men: and let players who are really better at this game progress and let them stop being toxic when they get where they really belong to be Ligo Men: but no Ligo Men: you really fake the report system with bots Ligo Men: and don't analyse on your own Ligo Men: because lazyness and money speak Ligo Men: down at the riot games Ligo Men: a place where skins and lies are more important than what players really ask for from the game Game 2 In-Game Ligo Men: WHY DO YOU FIGHT IN FIRST PLACE THRESH Ligo Men: ARE YOU AFIGHTER AND I DON'T KNOW Ligo Men: OR WHAT Ligo Men: OFK Ligo Men: LOOK AT MY FKN JG Ligo Men: OFC I DO Ligo Men: TOP IS FED Ligo Men: no ff Ligo Men: just play Ligo Men: your noobery costs me my division Ligo Men: tutorials and how to feed Ligo Men: and make bad games for other players Ligo Men: oh Ligo Men: we have a feeder Ligo Men: 2 Ligo Men: oh Ligo Men: no Ligo Men: it's 3 Ligo Men: baybe if u saty safe Ligo Men: and don't push Ligo Men: brain before u talk Ligo Men: my fault for u being 0 4 0 Ligo Men: 2 kills? Ligo Men: i have 1 death Ligo Men: on here Ligo Men: :)) Ligo Men: darius is not from this div i think Ligo Men: how is teemo still invisible after aa Ligo Men: lisandra 4 0 6 speaking to me Ligo Men: that i am a feeder Ligo Men: when darius ultra fed top Ligo Men: teemo Ligo Men: and he is here Ligo Men: just aa me Ligo Men: ultra blocks Ligo Men: unskilled people Ligo Men: give tutorials on how to feed and we talk Ligo Men: 1 5 0 Ligo Men: non stop feeding Ligo Men: 0 safe palys Ligo Men: 8 deatsh makes me carry Ligo Men: you did Ligo Men: extreme feeding Ligo Men: 9 feed Ligo Men: 8 feed Game 3 Pre-Game Ligo Men: so who bot? Ligo Men: 2 jungle :)) Ligo Men: lele Ligo Men: i go support Ligo Men: hmm Ligo Men: :)) Ligo Men: ok Ligo Men: im mid In-Game Ligo Men: can u stfu m8? Ligo Men: gets hit Ligo Men: nooboo Ligo Men: gg yi Ligo Men: pro Ligo Men: "let get hits on jg" Ligo Men: he's just trolling Ligo Men: don't really care m8 Ligo Men: he suckz Ligo Men: :D Ligo Men: woops so unskilled yi Ligo Men: :)) Ligo Men: i can jg and lane too Ligo Men: start feeding pls Ligo Men: skilled players feed Ligo Men: this is normal dumbazz Ligo Men: :)) Ligo Men: not my fault that i lost bot Ligo Men: lel Ligo Men: i didn't lose bot Ligo Men: stfu IDIOOTTTT Ligo Men: dumbazz player Ligo Men: just fkn play Ligo Men: you tilt everyone not me Ligo Men: dumbazz Ligo Men: why is everyone feeding? Ligo Men: better question Ligo Men: for u Post-Game Ligo Men: don't invite me anymore when you play with gets hit on Ligo Men: even hiso voice is annoying
> [{quoted}](name=Ligo Men,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EbXprtGa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T19:43:20.735+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > Ligo Men: so smart > Ligo Men: i do it sol > Ligo Men: ggs im out > Ligo Men: this game is instalost > Ligo Men: wp cait > Ligo Men: and fizz > Ligo Men: yi took allm yjg > Ligo Men: you are blind af > Ligo Men: don't go b on low hpo > Ligo Men: or help me jg > Ligo Men: unskilled m8 > Ligo Men: unskilled doesn't have age > Ligo Men: like u > Ligo Men: wp gg > Ligo Men: im done > Ligo Men: had enoug > Ligo Men: seen enough unskilled players > Ligo Men: top wtfd u did > Ligo Men: idk > Ligo Men: skd my dik > Ligo Men: wp gg > Ligo Men: next game > Ligo Men: stfu > Ligo Men: swallow > Ligo Men: wp gg > Ligo Men: wp fizz > Ligo Men: you are really unskilled > Ligo Men: pff > Ligo Men: let go of my dick > Ligo Men: i had to type > Ligo Men: just to tell you > Ligo Men: pathetic is your gameplaay > Ligo Men: honey > Ligo Men: completely braindeaddd > Ligo Men: good at sucking and nothing more > Ligo Men: how can I do ganks at this point > Ligo Men: ggs > Ligo Men: wps > Ligo Men: skillz speak > Ligo Men: same for my lp > Ligo Men: i do not > Ligo Men: look at the replay > Ligo Men: just look at the replay pyke and leave me alone > Ligo Men: just look at it > Ligo Men: and you will know > Ligo Men: -_- > Ligo Men: you are too fkn unskilled > Ligo Men: it's game > Ligo Men: but don't play in my games if you are just not skilled enough > Ligo Men: ez loss u mean > Ligo Men: he has all my jungle because you stupdly suckd early game > Ligo Men: ridiculosly suckd early game > Ligo Men: and don't ever come to my games > Ligo Men: blocked and reported > Ligo Men: you never belonged in silver > Ligo Men: you just fake kdas in games > Ligo Men: the difference between me and you is that i don't get boosted by my brother, friends or other players > Ligo Men: i play on my own skills > Ligo Men: and players like you always ruin my games > Ligo Men: next game, im out > Ligo Men: just got to report and block > Ligo Men: best thing to do at this point > Ligo Men: there is no more hope > Ligo Men: you know it's your fault and still talk dumb sht > Ligo Men: some smart palyer said no > Ligo Men: to the surrender vote > Ligo Men: skills always speak > Ligo Men: and mentality > Ligo Men: agree or disagree this is the truth > Ligo Men: mentalety > Ligo Men: good one bro > Ligo Men: but learn english better first > Ligo Men: before speaking pls > Ligo Men: also learn the game better > Ligo Men: "lol" are all your arguments > Ligo Men: complane > Ligo Men: oplaying > Ligo Men: realy > Ligo Men: learn english, fiora player please > Ligo Men: haha, you don't know english but want to tell me stuff > Ligo Men: better luck next time > Ligo Men: probley > Post-Game > Ligo Men: before you tell me to enjoy blank or whatever you said, you better learn to play the game better first fiora > Ligo Men: and then > Ligo Men: learn some englishj > Ligo Men: and then i really let you say that to me > Ligo Men: cause you really know stuff > Ligo Men: but in this situation > Ligo Men: you don't know stuf > Ligo Men: yes > Ligo Men: my faul > Ligo Men: for fizz being blind all game > Ligo Men: fiora also blind on top > Ligo Men: not leaving lane > Ligo Men: free roaming teemo > Ligo Men: unskilled af > Ligo Men: my faul pyke reports me for other people's fault > Ligo Men: my fault that because of fizzs and fiora yi dominated my jg > Ligo Men: all my jg > Ligo Men: soo smar > Ligo Men: how does riot not put you in gold already > Ligo Men: they should watch how bad you really play in all games or how good you play, see if you have fake kda and if you ks a lot, if other teamates carry your back, if you have any vision, if you go afk > Ligo Men: and so on > Ligo Men: before giving me a ban > Ligo Men: better thing to do is review such players behavior and gameplay > Ligo Men: and let players who are really better at this game progress and let them stop being toxic when they get where they really belong to be > Ligo Men: but no > Ligo Men: you really fake the report system with bots > Ligo Men: and don't analyse on your own > Ligo Men: because lazyness and money speak > Ligo Men: down at the riot games > Ligo Men: a place where skins and lies are more important than what players really ask for from the game > Game 2 > In-Game > Ligo Men: WHY DO YOU FIGHT IN FIRST PLACE THRESH > Ligo Men: ARE YOU AFIGHTER AND I DON'T KNOW > Ligo Men: OR WHAT > Ligo Men: OFK > Ligo Men: LOOK AT MY FKN JG > Ligo Men: OFC I DO > Ligo Men: TOP IS FED > Ligo Men: no ff > Ligo Men: just play > Ligo Men: your noobery costs me my division > Ligo Men: tutorials and how to feed > Ligo Men: and make bad games for other players > Ligo Men: oh > Ligo Men: we have a feeder > Ligo Men: 2 > Ligo Men: oh > Ligo Men: no > Ligo Men: it's 3 > Ligo Men: baybe if u saty safe > Ligo Men: and don't push > Ligo Men: brain before u talk > Ligo Men: my fault for u being 0 4 0 > Ligo Men: 2 kills? > Ligo Men: i have 1 death > Ligo Men: on here > Ligo Men: :)) > Ligo Men: darius is not from this div i think > Ligo Men: how is teemo still invisible after aa > Ligo Men: lisandra 4 0 6 speaking to me > Ligo Men: that i am a feeder > Ligo Men: when darius ultra fed top > Ligo Men: teemo > Ligo Men: and he is here > Ligo Men: just aa me > Ligo Men: ultra blocks > Ligo Men: unskilled people > Ligo Men: give tutorials on how to feed and we talk > Ligo Men: 1 5 0 > Ligo Men: non stop feeding > Ligo Men: 0 safe palys > Ligo Men: 8 deatsh makes me carry > Ligo Men: you did > Ligo Men: extreme feeding > Ligo Men: 9 feed > Ligo Men: 8 feed > Game 3 > Pre-Game > Ligo Men: so who bot? > Ligo Men: 2 jungle :)) > Ligo Men: lele > Ligo Men: i go support > Ligo Men: hmm > Ligo Men: :)) > Ligo Men: ok > Ligo Men: im mid > In-Game > Ligo Men: can u stfu m8? > Ligo Men: gets hit > Ligo Men: nooboo > Ligo Men: gg yi > Ligo Men: pro > Ligo Men: "let get hits on jg" > Ligo Men: he's just trolling > Ligo Men: don't really care m8 > Ligo Men: he suckz > Ligo Men: :D > Ligo Men: woops so unskilled yi > Ligo Men: :)) > Ligo Men: i can jg and lane too > Ligo Men: start feeding pls > Ligo Men: skilled players feed > Ligo Men: this is normal dumbazz > Ligo Men: :)) > Ligo Men: not my fault that i lost bot > Ligo Men: lel > Ligo Men: i didn't lose bot > Ligo Men: stfu IDIOOTTTT > Ligo Men: dumbazz player > Ligo Men: just fkn play > Ligo Men: you tilt everyone not me > Ligo Men: dumbazz > Ligo Men: why is everyone feeding? > Ligo Men: better question > Ligo Men: for u > Post-Game > Ligo Men: don't invite me anymore when you play with gets hit on > Ligo Men: even hiso voice is annoying very _positive_ attitude
Ligo Men (EUW)
: An important message for Riot games.
Send a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
Moody P (NA)
: \>his
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e5EZOl9K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T17:39:16.316+0000) > > \>his (⟃ ͜ʖ ⟄)
regaruz2 (EUNE)
: [client] I get the "you have x days until demotion" on login even though I play ranked every game
Send a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
: Can I join a club with a Talon club tag?
make it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I just got that too, buddy. I was incredibly confused because I go out of my way to be nice. Just relog and it should sync properly.
> [{quoted}](name=Menneskelig,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VnsVy6H1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T15:43:42.151+0000) > > I just got that too, buddy. I was incredibly confused because I go out of my way to be nice. Just relog and it should sync properly. Send a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
Apataker (NA)
: PLS HELP
Send a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
lachkobg (EUNE)
: Why its stopped ???? I wanted sooooooo hard to try this server :(((((((((((. Feels Bad.............. I am katarina OTP . Its like a dream to try season 4 katarina. But...... Closed for ever i think{{champion:63}}
> The server is closed until the Alpha server is launched. We are coming out with a new client, and making updates to the server. The client currently is not infected with any known virus, but the level of security on the client leads us to believe it could be compromised. Therefore, we are highly recommending you uninstall it. It will not be used by us anymore, so it does not make sense to keep it. Anima, a 25-year-old Full-stack developer in charge of the Client development team said > We are currently in the process of reworking the entire client (Client application + Back-end). This means new technologies (Hooray!) but this also means a lot of extra work. JustAShark and I am the leader of the designers of this project named League of Memories said > At the moment, I am working for the new design of the client (Photohop work, this include: buttons, icons, frames, backgrounds, etc.) I have 4 years of Photoshop, I am trying to do my work perfectly even if sometimes I fail. So theyre definetly working on a new clietn and the game will come back hopefully
: I think we should find another game like League, and everyone should move over there.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TEw405i6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T17:39:55.680+0000) > > I think we should find another game like League, and everyone should move over there. AetherForged Circuits and Shields Rise of Winterchill
: Ah, are you one of the idiots that down votes a post which has good reasons?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:24:51.678+0000) > > Ah, are you one of the idiots that down votes a post which has good reasons? I didnt downvote anyone for more than a month
Leyruh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=potchiker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:37:56.326+0000) > > Ofc it moved from the intial indicator that is the result of the height of the champion It shouldn't be this way. Hitboxes should be accurate and show me where my spell is going to hit. If I cast my W a certain way, I don't want it to be casted slighly off due to my Champion's height.
> [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:41:40.374+0000) > > It shouldn't be this way. Hitboxes should be accurate and show me where my spell is going to hit. > > If I cast my W a certain way, I don't want it to be casted slighly off due to my Champion's height. It wasnt casted slightly off, It was casted just right but it looks like it was casted slightly off
Leyruh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=potchiker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:44:07.270+0000) > > The hitboxes are accurate, But the visuals arent You can have a visual without hitbox. The spell will look like it hit but there is no hitbox, thus dealing no damage. That's the case with Ashe W. What you don't seem to acknowledge is that the "hurtbox", which is supposed to be where the hitbox was, moved.
> [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:47:02.793+0000) > > You can have a visual without hitbox. The spell will look like it hit but there is no hitbox, thus dealing no damage. That's the case with Ashe W. > > What you don't seem to acknowledge is that the "hurtbox", which is supposed to be where the hitbox was, moved. Hurtbox is a real word, Google it pls
Leyruh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=potchiker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:37:56.326+0000) > > Ofc it moved from the intial indicator that is the result of the height of the champion It shouldn't be this way. Hitboxes should be accurate and show me where my spell is going to hit. If I cast my W a certain way, I don't want it to be casted slighly off due to my Champion's height.
> [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:41:40.374+0000) > > It shouldn't be this way. Hitboxes should be accurate and show me where my spell is going to hit. > > If I cast my W a certain way, I don't want it to be casted slighly off due to my Champion's height. The hitboxes are accurate, But the visuals arent
Leyruh (EUW)
: > https://imgur.com/a/EHbRNAZ > > Target Dummies have huge hurtboxes for many reasons, And because of that the Target dummy blocked the hit for {{champion:121}} What I wanted to point out here is the fact that the shot is not in the same place as what the hitbox told me. The "hurtbox", like you called it, should have been where the hitbox was. I would have been fine if the "hurtbox" hit the dummy but didn't move from the initial indicator. > > ****CURTAIN CALL IS ALSO FINE**** I am not complaining about Curtain Call. If you bothered to read the thread, I said that I already knew about how the range worked. > > https://imgur.com/yASNQ99 > > The shot hit him because Target Dummies have big hurtboxes > > https://imgur.com/a/6OQOWSZ > > This is where the hitboxes actually were, They look higher because of the height of the champion Did I say, on this case, that "it shouldn't have hit"? No. I even knew it was going to hit. I just said that I founded it weird because my bullet isn't where I thought I shooted it.
> [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Az357cmy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:34:38.947+0000) > > What I wanted to point out here is the fact that the shot is not in the same place as what the hitbox told me. > > The "hurtbox", like you called it, should have been where the hitbox was. I would have been fine if the "hurtbox" hit the dummy but didn't move from the initial indicator. > > I am not complaining about Curtain Call. If you bothered to read the thread, I said that I already knew about how the range worked. > > Did I say, on this case, that "it shouldn't have hit"? No. I even knew it was going to hit. > > I just said that I founded it weird because my bullet isn't where I thought I shooted it. Ofc it moved from the intial indicator that is the result of the height of the champion
Rioter Comments
Leyruh (EUW)
: Art...requires hitboxes to be fixed.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Az357cmy-jhins-hitboxes-are-fine
Rioter Comments
: What is you favourite Master Yi buildpath right now?
https://champion.gg/champion/MasterYi/Jungle?league=platinum I consider winrates a very reliable source for builds {{item:3095}}Stormrazor +{{item:3087}}Statikk Shiv
: Daily reminder, Ignite now does 505 damage at level 18, 300 or so at level 12
abdul569 (EUW)
: "League does too much damage"
Players: Lower dmg by 10% Riot: https://pics.me.me/ahh-so-its-like-that-h-h-i-lunderstand-everything-29262623.png *Lowers dmg by 100%*
: Zed's not even bad though. https://i.gyazo.com/e5ada8bcb4994799ebb9f81464528aec.png EDIT: WTF happened to this post? Last time I checked it I was at -1 votes or something.
> [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JaXNEqIW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-06T00:14:09.420+0000) > > Zed's not even bad though. > > https://i.gyazo.com/e5ada8bcb4994799ebb9f81464528aec.png No, Winrates and playrates are no how challenger players decide who'they should play, You know why? Because they're not reliable
Emperador (EUW)
: It's so easy to balance league of legends,I can tell as a programmer!
koshkyra (NA)
: {{champion:84}} Wtf I can only dash 3 times need buffs plz
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0x5Gy604,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-03T23:26:19.816+0000) > > {{champion:84}} Wtf I can only dash 3 times need buffs plz She definetly needs 2 more dashes
WøOxer (EUW)
: His kit indeed is lame af, but he havent CC and useless in team fights.
> [{quoted}](name=WøOxer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGaYBaVv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-03T13:12:27.390+0000) > > His kit indeed is lame af, but he havent CC and useless in team fights. He can slow his enemies
Amorith (NA)
: I love players who say "muted" but never mute.
Krrunchy (NA)
: Well, who is in S tier then?
> [{quoted}](name=NigBigga0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d6ssZXux,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-02T22:36:18.506+0000) > > Well, who is in S tier then? Top {{champion:122}} {{champion:164}} Jng {{champion:104}} {{champion:56}} Mid {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} Adc {{champion:236}} {{champion:81}} Sup {{champion:267}} {{champion:555}}
: Celerity and Aatrox Ult Question
It gives you bonus stats based on your bonus movement speed stat not the current speed your moving at
Rioter Comments
Krrunchy (NA)
: Is Wukong Good?
He is pretty good but definetly not S tier
: Missions are a Joke
> Guys i need to die atleast 10 times for this mission > Sorry i made i didnt pick AP for the mission > Gotta spam the emotes for mission didnt mean to be annoying > I am only feeding because the mission said i should not use flash > Veigar: No flame pls, i built triforce for mission ... this will ruin the hole competetive mood it will be really annoying for the team with someone trying to do his missions as it will put 4 players at a disavantage because someone wanted to do his missions
Rioter Comments
: Random Summoner Creature Running Around
Pls downvote this thread idea, Thanks.
Strigina (EUNE)
: Let's add another one {{champion:98}} vs {{champion:238}} vs {{champion:202}}
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8KA3Ad3a,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-06-25T09:59:43.415+0000) > > Let's add another one > {{champion:98}} vs {{champion:238}} vs {{champion:202}} Jhin? Why Jhin
pokeboss (EUW)
: {{champion:107}} VS {{champion:121}} IS MUCH BETTER!!! (_I UP {{champion:107}} because i love cat_)
> [{quoted}](name=pokeboss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8KA3Ad3a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:52:59.040+0000) > > {{champion:107}} VS {{champion:121}} IS MUCH BETTER!!! > > (_I UP {{champion:107}} because i love cat_) Wich side would be order, They both fit the chaos thematic more
: it's a dot and you're just circlejerking 'tRUe daMaGE'
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=orkk0q41,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-25T04:15:08.599+0000) > > it's a dot and you're just circlejerking 'tRUe daMaGE' Itd both.
: I wish there was another AP Armor item, something with a purely anti Physical effect
Inspired from a removed item called: **Breathstealer** **Stats** +95 ability power +70 armor UNIQUE: +10% cooldown reduction **Active** UNIQUE: Reduces target enemy champion's attack damage by 70% for 4 seconds (600 range) (90 second cooldown). **Recipe** {{item:1058}} + {{item:3108}} + {{item:1031}} + {{item:1029}} + {{item:1029}} + 300 = 3850 ---
: There are lot of champions that only are viable because they can successfully go all in, champions that rely on combos. If you lower damage, than sustain, dps and tankiness will always win and champions who rely on burst combos or even cc combos lose their viability. There is a very fragile balance and one does not simply reduce all damage. Damage has to be seen in relation to tankiness, always. When only sustain, dps and tankiness matter, the game becomes one gigantic stat check and snowballing becomes slower but with even less counterplay and skill. You just brawl it out slowly and whoever has the most gold invested into items will INEVITABLY come out on top. This being said, if your goal was to make games longer and towers more important, the reasonable step would be to make objectives harder to take instead of changing all champions and completely destroying the balance.
> [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X32p5KT9,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-06-24T14:52:25.513+0000) > > There are lot of champions that only are viable because they can successfully go all in, champions that rely on combos. If you lower damage, than sustain, dps and tankiness will always win and champions who rely on burst combos or even cc combos lose their viability. There is a very fragile balance and one does not simply reduce all damage. > Damage has to be seen in relation to tankiness, always. > When only sustain, dps and tankiness matter, the game becomes one gigantic stat check and snowballing becomes slower but with even less counterplay and skill. You just brawl it out slowly and whoever has the most gold invested into items will INEVITABLY come out on top. > > This being said, if your goal was to make games longer and towers more important, the reasonable step would be to make objectives harder to take instead of changing all champions and completely destroying the balance. This should be done as a pre season thing and then they can balance stuff later
Sozan5 (EUNE)
: > Yasuo > >BaseStats >Attack Damage: 63 - 117-4 ⇒ 56.7 - 99.66 > >Passive his basic attacks deal 10% reduced damage when Critical strike icon critically striking. ⇒ his basic attacks deal 11% reduced damage when Critical strike icon critically striking. > >Q- Steel Tempest 20 / 45 / 70 / 95 / 120 (+ 100% AD) ⇒ 18 / 40.5 / 63 / 85.5 / 108 (+ 90% AD) Steel Tempest can Critical strike icon critically strike, dealing 80% AD bonus physical damage. ⇒ Steel Tempest can Critical strike icon critically strike, dealing 72% AD bonus physical damage. > >E- Sweeping Blade 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 (+ 20% bonus AD) (+ 60% AP) ⇒ 54 / 63 / 72 / 81 / 90 (+ 18% bonus AD) (+ 54% AP) Each Sweeping Blade cast increases the next dash's base damage by 25% for 5 seconds, up to 50%. ⇒ Each Sweeping Blade cast increases the next dash's base damage by 22.5% for 5 seconds, up to 45%. >**R- Last Breath 200 / 300 / 400 (+ 150% bonus AD) ⇒ 180 / 270 / 360 (+ 135% bonus AD) Yasuo's Critical strike icon critical strikes gain 50% bonus armor penetration. ⇒ Yasuo's Critical strike icon critical strikes gain 45% bonus armor penetration. Dunno if that was on purpose, but if you reduce both his % ratios and flat ratios, the damage reduction will be much higher than 10%. Like, for example on E, you reduce not only the base damage (which would result in subsequent dashes also being reduced) - but also the damage increase, thus making the max damage on E be nerfed by 13% rather than 10% (From 150 to 130 damage rather than 135 as it would be if you only nerfed the base damage). This is true for pretty much all abilities here and if you continue with this pattern for all the champions, a lot of them will be hurt much more than others.
> [{quoted}](name=Sozan5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X32p5KT9,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:18:20.617+0000) > > his basic attacks deal 10% reduced damage when Critical strike icon critically striking. ⇒ his basic attacks deal 11% reduced damage when Critical strike icon critically striking. > 20 / 45 / 70 / 95 / 120 (+ 100% AD) ⇒ 18 / 40.5 / 63 / 85.5 / 108 (+ 90% AD) > Steel Tempest can Critical strike icon critically strike, dealing 80% AD bonus physical damage. ⇒ Steel Tempest can Critical strike icon critically strike, dealing 72% AD bonus physical damage. > 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 (+ 20% bonus AD) (+ 60% AP) ⇒ 54 / 63 / 72 / 81 / 90 (+ 18% bonus AD) (+ 54% AP) > Each Sweeping Blade cast increases the next dash's base damage by 25% for 5 seconds, up to 50%. ⇒ > Each Sweeping Blade cast increases the next dash's base damage by 22.5% for 5 seconds, up to 45%. > 200 / 300 / 400 (+ 150% bonus AD) ⇒ 180 / 270 / 360 (+ 135% bonus AD) > Yasuo's Critical strike icon critical strikes gain 50% bonus armor penetration. ⇒ Yasuo's Critical strike icon critical strikes gain 45% bonus armor penetration. > > Dunno if that was on purpose, but if you reduce both his % ratios and flat ratios, the damage reduction will be much higher than 10%. > > Like, for example on E, you reduce not only the base damage (which would result in subsequent dashes also being reduced) - but also the damage increase, thus making the max damage on E be nerfed by 13% rather than 10% (From 150 to 130 damage rather than 135 as it would be if you only nerfed the base damage). > > This is true for pretty much all abilities here and if you continue with this pattern for all the champions, a lot of them will be hurt much more than others. I only treated yasuo this way because he is OP imo Obviously not all champions should have their damage reduced the same way
: If you want longer games go play DoTA. 30 minutes is a short game over there.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesse Jackson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X32p5KT9,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:48:57.061+0000) > > If you want longer games go play DoTA. 30 minutes is a short game over there. There are many reasons why i prefer league of legends over DoTA even if that game got longer games
: PSA: Your waifu isn't real
Your fapping fantasy of fucking thicc bitch twitch is not real https://imgur.com/NFjiMbH
BigFBear (EUW)
: + Playing a tank would feel like playing a tank again. Not a piece of toilet paper, shredded in 3 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X32p5KT9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-24T10:58:42.202+0000) > > + Playing a tank would feel like playing a tank again. > > Not a piece of toilet paper, shredded in 3 seconds. Thats 6 times tankier than a normal champ, The get shredded in 0,5 seconds xD Actually, i agree with you
: Yasuo main can downvote but doesn't change the fact that people are essentially exploiting items on him. Whatever this game has gone to shit anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=EasyLaneGG,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tbz4p3Zc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T07:41:40.152+0000) > > Yasuo main can downvote but doesn't change the fact that people are essentially exploiting items on him. Whatever this game has gone to shit anyway. Looks like yasuo mains did downvote
ImP TsK (EUW)
: Holoso, gente de mlg que juegue al lol?
Why are you posting on the english boards?
Rioter Comments
Show more

potchiker

Level 39 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion