: You ever have farts that smell so bad, they start smelling good?
probably need an enema if that happens to you.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90zu7G7p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:44:28.140+0000) > > Thing is your logo looks better than the current one, because at least it actually is clean. They tried to make it clean, but added weird.. whatever they are.. those weird border like things at the bottom of G, U and S that stop and random points going up the letter. I think that's supposed to give it more depth? Anyways, it's good they aren't really visible unless you look at a big image. Their logo is a clean copy of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and should be sued by Marvel. https://images.app.goo.gl/G15zvg58vujDTfxQ8
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90zu7G7p,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:48:15.406+0000) > > Their logo is a clean copy of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and should be sued by Marvel. > > https://images.app.goo.gl/G15zvg58vujDTfxQ8 but they're partners with marvel and probably got direction from them on how to evolve the logo. because you know they are printed next to each other on the comics. ...
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why is Riven getting her E nerf reverted?
riven skin. that's your answer there's a _**PRESTIGE**_ edition.
: PSA: Crowd Control is NOT a valid argument for counterplay against champions
Vuuduu (NA)
: ME SEE CHAMPION, ME FIGHT THAT CHAMPION
sometimes I ignore my opponent because the cs is more valuable than them. yes
: Why do I get matched with Master and Challenger Players?
: the original looks awesome. the new one looks like it's just stamped there and attracts way too much attention JUST BY TAKING SPACE and if you make it smaller, it clashes with the art-work or seems poorly designed also, cropping the images doesn't really help it Someone put effort into the original and it shows. You tried to illustrate your point and quite literally just showed that it's a copy and paste job... as just an example, with the image cropped like that, it looks like you're advertising a racing game or other highly generic genres the only noticeable problem of the original is that the text is slightly dark, but overall, it fits compared to something that makes it look like the text is more important than anything else and pretty much negligible because of it
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mHs3lPU,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T02:24:47.631+0000) > > the original looks awesome. the new one looks like it's just stamped there and attracts way too much attention JUST BY TAKING SPACE and if you make it smaller, it clashes with the art-work or seems poorly designed > > also, cropping the images doesn't really help it > > Someone put effort into the original and it shows. You tried to illustrate your point and quite literally just showed that it's a copy and paste job... > > as just an example, with the image cropped like that, it looks like you're advertising a racing game or other highly generic genres > > the only noticeable problem of the original is that the text is slightly dark, but overall, it fits compared to something that makes it look like the text is more important than anything else and pretty much negligible because of it i already demonstrated my point in the GD thread linked above. few posts there for exposition, already addresses all your quandaries no doubt. relevent post. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Pp9cBmyX-i-know-im-not-the-only-one-who-likes-the-new-logo?show=flat&comment=00000000000000000000 zee zone even provided the relevant edits for comparison. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Pp9cBmyX-i-know-im-not-the-only-one-who-likes-the-new-logo?show=flat&comment=0000000000000000 i dare you to compare them, objectively ofc, turn off the nostalgia that new players today haven't the access to.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:22:58.283+0000) > > can't wait for next patch looks like it's actually gonna be really good. cant wait to see if you will be so ecstatic when quianna and ekko get guted.
> [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T01:57:06.318+0000) > > cant wait to see if you will be so ecstatic when quianna and ekko get guted. i'll finally have a reason to put time into irelia and kata again lol. ooooo or talon, i could play him again. or i could just become an obnoxious janna main again and spam my m7 on kids who can't touch my team. decisions.
: Riot: League is the BIGGEST PC game in the world
real question is, do you know the source material of that maymay.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yYEvYgQs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-18T22:41:18.202+0000) > > she does have a real VO, what are you talking about? Rammus has a real VO, Reksai has the dying screams of a rabbit.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yYEvYgQs,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-18T22:43:11.187+0000) > > Rammus has a real VO, Reksai has the dying screams of a rabbit. look at the linguist over here. rek'sai could be pelting out the most heartfelt poetry in her mother tongue, and here is YOU some HEATHEN who wants her to speak his tongue. hows about YOU learn how to speak rek'sai? too much for you isn't it well it's too much for her too. how dare you sir. may a pooch shit on your shoes. tips* {{item:3374}}
Cloud273 (NA)
: Sejuani is probably the most overrated champ right now
sej is actually fine. i have her as my pocket pick for when i have to jungle, cause i get to just walk on people, and she does the spaghetti thing, and then i win.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Why is mundo jg suddenly meta?
tiamat mundo goes where he pleases.
: Annie Q with stun is so unfair
but the boards were saying that annie was gutted this patch. what do you mean she's unfair?
Rockman (NA)
: Why doesn't Reksai have a real VO?
she does have a real VO, what are you talking about?
: The champ that is the bane of your existence?
{{champion:79}} {{champion:58}} either of these in the game just means that i don't get to have fun, no matter how good i do.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: Ok so this took longer than anticipated but i tend to enjoy this anyways First things first, you used the wrong logo in your examples. For the sake of a fair comparison i used the same background/ official art for both logos Here's the new logo in the corner: https://i.imgur.com/dcHBAWb.png Here's the new logo in the center: https://i.imgur.com/zYG1zTT.png Here's the old transparent logo (the one i referenced) in the corner: https://i.imgur.com/SQddG6o.png Here's the old transparent logo in the center: https://i.imgur.com/DKfhn6u.png and here's one with a slight texture on the L in "Legends" and the word "of": https://i.imgur.com/gMW2C1o.png and this not by all means perfect, but the silhouette is kept and the goals of transparency are achieved. Change the texture, the font, make the border slightly narrower but to ditch it completely for sth. that can be achieved with the old one feels like a waste imo. edt: ok i've tried reuploading every image but links are breaking randomly. Just klick on the broken file icon and it should show you the image normally
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pp9cBmyX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T21:24:50.228+0000) > > Ok so this took longer than anticipated but i tend to enjoy this anyways > > First things first, you used the wrong logo in your examples. > For the sake of a fair comparison i used the same background/ official art for both logos > > Here's the new logo in the corner: > > https://i.imgur.com/ysZ2q2K.png > > Here's the new logo in the center: > > https://i.imgur.com/Xk7so18.png > > Here's the old transparent logo (the one i referenced) in the corner: > > https://i.imgur.com/8brAEfp.png > > Here's the old transparent logo in the center: > > https://i.imgur.com/gmO8Knj.png > > and here's one with a slight texture on the L in "Legends" and the word "of": > > https://i.imgur.com/WeeJMvJ.png > > and this not by all means perfect, but the silhouette is kept and the goals of transparency are achieved. Change the texture, the font, make the border slightly narrower but to ditch it completely for sth. that can be achieved with the old one feels like a waste imo. nah now the old logo is too busy despite the transparency. i know it's not "professional" quality but even picturing the pro-shine on it it still looks like a high school art project, not to be offensive, this is how my animation teachers talked to me. and the "of" from league of legends is sincerely lost with the old logo. it's a very undefined letter shape even in the larger format, and in hindsight even with the unique background on the logo itself in it's old iteration the "of" is lost in the smaller format. the new one just communicates everything more clearly. i wonder how many iterations they went through to reach it tbh, there must be at least 30 throwaway logos in the bin at rito hq. heck i'm sure, as you are, this was an internal discussion at rito at some point, here we are playing it out again for kicks. the new logo just makes a lot of considerations the old one doesn't. it has fantastic scalability, the old one doesn't. is the old one more stylistic? yes it most certainly is, at the cost of clarity, scalability and versatility. it's a neat logo but the new one just does it better, perhaps the new one won't be as animated as the last one when we see it in motion at the end of the animated shorts rito like to put out but how many people see that anyway? new logo is even much more valuable on the stills of runeterra that the rito artists produce. a less intrusive watermark if you will. also, just a note, the neutral colour of the new logo also adds to it being so usable. i can slap it on any splash art, at any size (i can probably even get a little stupid with this), and it will probably look like it belongs there. old logo has baggage from when character splashes were the in-game character models themselves, that's heavy baggage. it's delightfully charming the old logo, i can get the people who are upset about the sanitising of the logo with this new logo but honestly it's just an improvement all around in so many ways that only become evident upon analysis. like lol, i'm sure we are gonna look back at the old logo in some 3/4 years time and wonder how it passed QA testing, it'll be held up as another sign of rito's inherent incompetence relating to something or another, probably balance related tbh, from it's very inception. here's a neat one. take the marvel logo, it's very clean today, and has been cleaned up over the years. yes it's corporatisation to the maximum if you ever wanted to "see" it but the current marvel logo is all around cleaner and communicates the same concepts as whatever the previous logo's inferred. and rito james, just btw, they have a publishing partnership with marvel. we know they like comparing dicks over there with the big boys to see how they stack up, so obviously, upon seeing the printed logos next to each other on some lux/ashe comic in some office somewhere, someone with a lot of power and control said "make this logo presentable dammit" and so here we are. that was long i went on a tangent...i think. you're a star if you read to here. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Qiyana terrain stun probably shoudln't exist.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mHs3lPU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-17T19:52:59.908+0000) > > it's actually pretty good, it can be put on a lot more things with less effort. We're in 2019, how do you not just copy paste the current logo like they will with the new. It's just a logo, I don't get the entire debate about this anyway, even if I don't like it as much.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mHs3lPU,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:40:08.101+0000) > > We're in 2019, how do you not just copy paste the current logo like they will with the new. > > It's just a logo, I don't get the entire debate about this anyway, even if I don't like it as much. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Pp9cBmyX-i-know-im-not-the-only-one-who-likes-the-new-logo?comment=000000000000 i'll just spam this if i'll be asked the same question in different places.
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEz0n78t,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:49:25.113+0000) > > you have to edit it to have no border though, so you aren't actually showing us the logo as it is, are you. Um, I didn't edit the logo, I called it a side note because it was 2 separate things. I had no intention to show you the new or old logo. (Since I asummed we all knew what they looked like) I was asking for his opinion on the fan version of the old one with no borders. Let me try to clear it up for you simply... 1. I was asking him which he though was better no bias. Just Old vs new. 2. Then I was asking what he though comparing old/new/ and fan art. Hope that clears up your misunderstanding.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEz0n78t,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:17:41.729+0000) > > Um, I didn't edit the logo, I called it a side note because it was 2 separate things. I had no intention to show you the new or old logo. (Since I asummed we all knew what they looked like) > I was asking for his opinion on the fan version of the old one with no borders. > > Let me try to clear it up for you simply... > > 1. I was asking him which he though was better no bias. Just Old vs new. > > 2. Then I was asking what he though comparing old/new/ and fan art. > > Hope that clears up your misunderstanding. but you have to edit the old logo, so it's not the old logo, and there's a holistic approach to these things. i can't have the text not be lined up if it isn't bordered by it's shape or by a border. it looks remarkably clumsy, like something an indie company would produce. likewise the detailing on the letters would have to evolve on the old logo, the "of" requires a redesign without it's border, perhaps the last S too or most definitely the last S. and at some point, with an alteration here and there you end up with the new logo, it's a natural progression and a good one.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: I'll be honest with you the whole fanart concept and how it ties to the new logo never hit my mind, and i would find it as a definitive answer to why the new one is subjectively better if it wasn't for this: https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/image/2018/09/11/league-of-legends-logo-24270.jpeg Ignoring the circle around it since it's not part of the logo, this version is clean, has a transparent background and yet keeps the old silhouette. I have yet to get an answer from someone that prefers the new logo for those exact reasons. I'm legit wondering how is the new one better than the one presented and what's difference between them? Does it matter art wise?
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pp9cBmyX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:08:39.379+0000) > > I'll be honest with you the whole fanart concept and how it ties to the new logo never hit my mind, and i would find it as a definitive answer to why the new one is subjectively better if it wasn't for this: > https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/image/2018/09/11/league-of-legends-logo-24270.jpeg > > Ignoring the circle around it since it's not part of the logo, this version is clean, has a transparent background and yet keeps the old silhouette. I have yet to get an answer from someone that prefers the new logo for those exact reasons. I'm legit wondering how is the new one better than the one presented and what's difference between them? Does it matter art wise? but it's not transparent. the logo still has it's border. https://qutesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/League-of-Legends-banner-1080x675.jpg i can do whatever i want to this the old logo to change it's chroma but it will behave the same as it always has. it is in competition with whatever artwork it is behind. and i say artwork, not fanart, this is riot sanctioned art. https://dotesports-media.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/11093426/b1293ea8-a961-4f02-9fa5-4538a66e0334.jpg they have to decide with the old logo, does it go ahead of the artwork or does it go beside it. that decision is removed with the new logo, they only have to deal with placement for clarity of both art and logo. https://knowtechie.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/league-of-legends.jpg here it competes with the artwork. https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/slg-wordpress-images-prod/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/27153925/leage-of-legends.jpeg here it's shunted off to the side. the old logo doesn't give the art space to shine or has to sacrifice it's own luster to give the art the space it needs to shine. new logo doesn't have this issue, they made sure of that by putting it on lux's FACE of all things, and giving us our first take of it like that. it's a fabulous logo if they can do that, which the old logo didn't allow them to do because the characters shape language get's lost if it's behind the logo. i mean look, it makes advertising for rito so much easier. both the name and aesthetic can stick with people instead of one or the other.
: glacial really isnt fine, kennen is the single best unit in tft since beta, stupid high damage and an aoe stun, not to mention as a ninja 45% more damage, yordle and elemental being very strong team comps anyway.. and no brawlers gloves will fix the issue of "im last pick, there are 2 recurve bows on this annnnnd they're gone" i almost never see anyone not pick a recurve bow on carousel. > this one in particular is not a problem, you either get gold or items, the items are always stronger. items aren't always stronger, and not to mention you get wayyyy to many things from rounds, i have played maybe a dozen or so ftf games on this cycle... 1 made it to dragon and ended the round after not once have i seen rift herald, and back durring beta you made it to rift like 1/10 game. >what exactly do free rewards need to be? you get emotes, icons and board skins, shit is pretty cash bruv. emotes are trash, the icons look like shit, no one cares about the board skin you get at 3, when the one at 11 is the actual good looking one.. idk how about free little legends? the things that riot actually invests time into making because they want you to pay money for them? there is over 1000 usd in little legends on the shop and all we ever got was 1 single free egg
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yKZZ1VnF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:56:11.731+0000) > > glacial really isnt fine, kennen is the single best unit in tft since beta, stupid high damage and an aoe stun, not to mention as a ninja 45% more damage, yordle and elemental being very strong team comps anyway.. and no brawlers gloves will fix the issue of "im last pick, there are 2 recurve bows on this annnnnd they're gone" i almost never see anyone not pick a recurve bow on carousel. > > items aren't always stronger, and not to mention you get wayyyy to many things from rounds, i have played maybe a dozen or so ftf games on this cycle... 1 made it to dragon and ended the round after not once have i seen rift herald, and back durring beta you made it to rift like 1/10 game. > > emotes are trash, the icons look like shit, no one cares about the board skin you get at 3, when the one at 11 is the actual good looking one.. idk how about free little legends? the things that riot actually invests time into making because they want you to pay money for them? there is over 1000 usd in little legends on the shop and all we ever got was 1 single free egg everyone has a different opinion on who the best unit is lol. some say panth, some say sej, some say kennen, some say GP, some say jinx, some say draven, some say kayle, some say karthus, some even say shyv lol. the game is in a pretty healthy spot lol, better that everything be broken and items fix everything (which they do) than have everything weak because people don't like playing against them.
Nubrac (NA)
: TEAM GATES! Trick2g & Cowsep Show Some Love! Nubrac League of Legends Ga...
why is this guy allowed to advertise his own youtube channel like this? is this allowed by rules or do people just not do it out of propriety?
: How do you distinguish someone having a good game and someone smurfing?
AIQ (NA)
: The question is from an unbiased stand point which logo is better? Old or new. They are both "good." Side note check this out from someone else no border. https://i.redd.it/gthu8wegean31.png
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEz0n78t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:36:42.176+0000) > > The question is from an unbiased stand point which logo is better? Old or new. They are both "good." > > Side note check this out from someone else no border. > https://i.redd.it/gthu8wegean31.png you have to edit it to have no border though, so you aren't actually showing us the logo as it is, are you.
: I know I'm not the only one who likes the new Logo.
the new logo is genius. sorry, i had to say it. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/sites/default/files/styles/scale_xlarge/public/upload/league-newlogo-banner.jpg?itok=oErYYqim just i mean they can put it OVER characters faces now, and it looks crisp. i mean there's not even a debate to be had imo, the people saying otherwise are part-time rito haters
: Old Katarina ? @RiotGames
kata is great right now
: About the New Logo
the new logo is actually so nice dude.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ixuEoLEd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:13:34.657+0000) > > you're gonna have to grind it out from your hospital bed. > > edit: you should stream it, easiest money you've ever made. lol this is funny but i don't believe i'll be feeling up to anything after having 50% of my liver and 30%of a kidney removed, but thanks for the idea.
> [{quoted}](name=nosafterburn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ixuEoLEd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:28:06.532+0000) > > lol this is funny but i don't believe i'll be feeling up to anything after having 50% of my liver and 30%of a kidney removed, but thanks for the idea. holy shit. do you know how much money you would make with a stream titled "grinding for events pass rewards after liver and kidney surgery." you would get so much dumb frreee money...heck i might even put myself in surgery, i'll be ready to try a game right after waking up from surgery with my eyes all blurry so i can't actually see shit. but yo real talk good luck with the surgery. i would watch the stream btw ~.~
Riftn00b (EUNE)
: Kled has 54.42% win rate with high pick rate and ban rate
: Why is Fiora Getting Non-Stop Buffs?
yeah i noticed, it's been going on for 2 years.
Kovorix (EUW)
: I didn't say they can't change it, it is not in my hands to stop them from doing it. The only thing I said is that I only play the game for a few older specific champions and when they are in the mood of reworking them they will most likely lose a customer. I am only 1 person but I guess lot of other older players from very early seasons will feel the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Kovorix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I0tpjAFB,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:14:12.507+0000) > > I didn't say they can't change it, it is not in my hands to stop them from doing it. The only thing I said is that I only play the game for a few older specific champions and when they are in the mood of reworking them they will most likely lose a customer. I am only 1 person but I guess lot of other older players from very early seasons will feel the same. ok so you're gonna be part of the second pantheon exodus. whatever.
: and? they can do that with the old logo as well. Instead, it looks bland and like they don't really care
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mHs3lPU,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T16:20:00.965+0000) > > and? they can do that with the old logo as well. Instead, it looks bland and like they don't really care no they can't https://i.imgur.com/veJKCpY.png https://i.imgur.com/8krvQJB.jpg look, new logo i can have OVER the characters. old logo i can't do that. logically it has it's own background, it's not asking to have a background placed on it. but whatever man who even gives a shit, no wonder the higher ups don't bother asking the peanut gallery.
: hey riot I won't be here for the anniversary so
you're gonna have to grind it out from your hospital bed. edit: you should stream it, easiest money you've ever made.
Kosaiki (NA)
: League Just Posted a Video About the Game Not Being Pay to Win
but league isn't pay to win. that's a good vidya btw. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Kovorix (EUW)
: If they rework the last few champions I like to play then there is no reason to stay in this shit game anymore and that is how you lose players.
> [{quoted}](name=Kovorix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I0tpjAFB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:31:10.194+0000) > > If they rework the last few champions I like to play then there is no reason to stay in this shit game anymore and that is how you lose players. tough i guess, it's in the small print that rito can alter products you have paid money for. so meh, unlikely that one doesn't pick up one of the new releases that catch their eye though, and then promptly put off learning the champ because there's some other comfort pick over there. or even better the rework is better than the original, couldn't see that coming at all.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Balance team is buffing TOO MUCH
honestly this is a good patch, folks gonna get riled up by that. fiora actually has a direction now, it's amazing she can finally be balanced around an idea.
xelaker (NA)
: If you lose lane without either jung in there, it was your fault.
: Thoughts On Ballancing and why im probalby going to quit leauge soon
nah bruv, you are a darius OTP. what you complainin bout?
: Focus on reworks for the next several patch
: would you prefer what we had before autofill which was pick order?
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e8mEquXE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:31:56.435+0000) > > would you prefer what we had before autofill which was pick order? yes, i would much prefer that.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWjW9NE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:35:08.600+0000) > > ? > > What engage and healing? Her long-range ability that she can't really use instantly or go in with? Her **ult**, where the healing is generally seen as the lesser part compared to the massive knockback? > > What fucking mobility, even? She just fucking runs fast until she casts W. That's not mobility that's roaming power. > > Literally the only thing that's correct there is the disengage. She has a lot of that. "What fucking mobility, even? She just fucking runs fast until she casts W. That's not mobility that's roaming power." but when pyke does it=op.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWjW9NE4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T14:18:30.812+0000) > > "What fucking mobility, even? She just fucking runs fast until she casts W. That's not mobility that's roaming power." but when pyke does it=op. no no pyke get's to dash without using a flash. very different animal we're talking about there.
: Can we delete janna already?
Zee Zone (EUW)
: > old logo is cluttered garbage. > you change my mind. bringing an opinion with no argument turns the conversation into a "he said, she said" situation which goes nowhere. However ignoring that i'll gladly give it a try. When you say cluttered i'm gonna assume you mean this logo: https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/33/72/O5FWQk.png Which has gone through some changes to clean it up, before it looked like this: https://memegenerator.net/img/images/14721265.jpg Yes it looks cluttered yet there's a cleaner version that Riot has already used which is this: https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/image/2018/09/11/league-of-legends-logo-24270.jpeg One thing in common with all versions is the outline, a design which turns the title into a logo (except in the earliest of designs back when we still had "clash of fates" as part of the title: http://starkovtattoo.spb.ru/images/400/DSC100414369.jpg ). So recognizable in fact that they had a whole "it's on" campaign where with just the outline and the words "it's on" written inside. An outline so recognizable that it doesn't have to say league of legends anywhere on it and any gamer would still recognize that it involves league. That outline should have stayed in some shape or form. It's the same idea behind the new Riot logo, they ditched the crazy font and cleaned it up but kept the recognizable fist. Imagine that fist not existing in the new design and that's what league of legends is suffering from, it has no identity, no shape. It's literately just the words "League of Legends". Again, it doesn't have to be cluttered and messy, they changed it for a reason but they already had a much cleaner version. One that ditches the whole rocky texture yet keeps the outline. That's why they should have improved upon that, instead they removed it completely ripping the identity out of the logo.
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=URIXvJiE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T12:13:35.077+0000) > > bringing an opinion with no argument turns the conversation into a "he said, she said" situation which goes nowhere. > > However ignoring that i'll gladly give it a try. > > When you say cluttered i'm gonna assume you mean this logo: > https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/33/72/O5FWQk.png > > Which has gone through some changes to clean it up, before it looked like this: > https://memegenerator.net/img/images/14721265.jpg > > Yes it looks cluttered yet there's a cleaner version that Riot has already used which is this: > https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/image/2018/09/11/league-of-legends-logo-24270.jpeg > > One thing in common with all versions is the outline, a design which turns the title into a logo (except in the earliest of designs back when we still had "clash of fates" as part of the title: > http://starkovtattoo.spb.ru/images/400/DSC100414369.jpg ). > So recognizable in fact that they had a whole "it's on" campaign where with just the outline and the words "it's on" written inside. > An outline so recognizable that it doesn't have to say league of legends anywhere on it and any gamer would still recognize that it involves league. > > That outline should have stayed in some shape or form. It's the same idea behind the new Riot logo, they ditched the crazy font and cleaned it up but kept the recognizable fist. Imagine that fist not existing in the new design and that's what league of legends is suffering from, it has no identity, no shape. It's literately just the words "League of Legends". > > Again, it doesn't have to be cluttered and messy, they changed it for a reason but they already had a much cleaner version. One that ditches the whole rocky texture yet keeps the outline. That's why they should have improved upon that, instead they removed it completely ripping the identity out of the logo. already posted my argument on the 120000 other threads chasing simp clout on this topic. the new logo can be put on more artwork and serve as an advert to the game instead of a reference to the game. current logo you can't put on splash art around town and advertise, people will forget it because the artwork that gets put out can't compliment the current logo they can only stay out it's way, or vice versa the logo stays out the artworks way. you can go Google what the old logo looks like when it's on splashes etc it can't exactly be manipulated in any meaningful manner only either made the center piece or made a reference. all the logos you forward here, the new one is a vast improvement on all of them. there isn't a single one that should be kept next to the new one. I'll go get artwork later to logo them up for you btw.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Balance team is buffing TOO MUCH
can't wait for next patch looks like it's actually gonna be really good.
: Man I'ma miss him. I know a lot of people don't like him because his champions are usually overloaded at the beginning and are unfun to play against (at least for a while) but we all have to admit they are fun if problematic. And most people don't even remember his less chaotic creations like {{champion:51}} {{champion:122}} and I think a part of {{champion:19}}. They only remember {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:84}}
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-09-18T10:46:33.223+0000) > > Man I'ma miss him. I know a lot of people don't like him because his champions are usually overloaded at the beginning and are unfun to play against (at least for a while) but we all have to admit they are fun if problematic. And most people don't even remember his less chaotic creations like {{champion:51}} {{champion:122}} and I think a part of {{champion:19}}. They only remember {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:84}} pretty sure he's provided advice on like 30 other champions too, he's pretty integral to the design team.
Bughtar (EUW)
: cus classic wow is boring and most people i know already quit
> [{quoted}](name=Bughtar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qQT2J0LX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-17T12:06:13.774+0000) > > cus classic wow is boring and most people i know already quit i told people it was a month long fad at the most. got dowvnoted obviously, how dare you talk honestly about classic Wow etc.
: This is an english only board.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:44:04.885+0000) > > This is an english only board. go to the baby babble board, you'll be at home there if sentences and paragraphs are too much for you here.
: Wow I love Riot
well you was afk bro, what you want rito to do.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: Change my mind: New logo edition
old logo is cluttered garbage. you change my mind.
: When is Riot going to revert Malphite back to being a tank?
he already is a tank, there's just no point playing him tank with the collective ineptitude malphite players get presented with by the player base.
Show more

preternatural

Level 312 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion