Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: 10 / 10 shitpost.
but how dude
Rioter Comments
: There have been comments about things being tested for Wukong, though it hasnt been clear what, when or how. I would assume that some changes that make Decoy less obvious could be considered, and would constitute a good QoL change. They also mentioned the possibility of giving him some form of sustain, which would be quite nice to help him deal with a weak laning phase. Finally, I think evaluation of his passive and mana costs could fit into the scope of the work being done, though that is more speculation on my part than any solid comment from anyone at riot. But, these are just initial explorations and there was no promise that it would solidify into real work.
i wish they come with better one......i used to solo carry with wukong but this new runes not fit with wu i don't know at least that is how i feel every time i'm play {{champion:62}} i know being a one trick is not there fault but iam having hardest season this year climbing ranks and i have to play champs iam not used to play.....it's sad can't do a thing with your champ who used to be a god like...........now days all tower hugging for poor wu
Rioter Comments
PhoPhoW (EUW)
: Matchmaking system - RANKED
riot say us to lower our ego but why didn't they lower their ego and admit they just f$#ked up this season rank system and fix it
Rioter Comments
: Roll the dice.. Rank matching has worse odds than Vegas...
you spoke what my mind kept little times.....i was silver i 2 days ago ...and always getting bad fucking team /always me vs enemy fed bot , me vs enemy bot , me vs enemy bot with half brain dead team mates....wait atleast little bit of a fucking help ...oh fuck no they keep feeding and die for silly things ....after that my anger lose control so i trolled every fucking games till i get silver iii ...i dont give a fuck actually anymore now....i will be banned soon i think....playing since s5, true game had bad patches before and seasons but oh god not this season rank balancing..... i lose my mind this time how riot treating us like this
ugmo (NA)
: Game Freeze/Crash
i'm dealing with the same problem ....but they never reply , first i thought it's my problem so i decided to repair client using hextech repair tool but still game crash coming after the game start 2 or 3 min....then i uninstall the game and reinstalled to see its fix the problem but it didn't.....lastly i even reinstalled windows, problem is same......... my graphic and other settings is good...drivers are all updated ....this came to point so annoying now
xAkay (NA)
: League Freezing Problem
you getting freezing 1min or 4min after the game start ?
: Honestly this shit is season 7 all over again, and i can't win any shit without good bot lane
oh hell yeah i feel what you saying .. i mean they nerf so much damages from champs and ignite blah blah blah.... now game is more like : "you got bad bot hey guess what you going to lose the whole game no comebacks this season" and i don't know but this is my own opinion of making whole new rank named "grand master"...its make huge impact to low tiers to getting win with you know whos ...right ? (open to discuss about this) either they need to make solo/duo into only solo
: Are you on a Mac? I am getting the same issue, also getting stuck on loading screens and the game when loaded in, makes it to where to do anything you have to use 2 clicks of the mouse and the keyboard not working correctly?
windows 10 .updated every graphics and drivers ...still getting man.... idk why
POPTamas (EUNE)
: Champ select bug
same reason i came here, my game only crash inside the game like 2 or 3 min after start
Rioter Comments
lnsec Lee (EUNE)
: I had it crash once per game, now its two times per game.
Any reasons that you known ?
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: it will increase your ranked mmr and help you place higher next season, but that's it.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bu6NqJub,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:58:39.991+0000) > > it will increase your ranked mmr and help you place higher next season, but that's it. if i promoted from silver to gold do i still get the skin and border?
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Isn't there servers in southeast Asia that's run by Garena?
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEa6GQcW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-20T08:00:30.738+0000) > > Isn't there servers in southeast Asia that's run by Garena? garena isn't official server i think, can't trust
: We need a new server
Rioter Comments
: Almost completely lost the love for the game this season.
same dude wukong no more fun to play...and turrets melting like plastic
Rioter Comments

rap boi970

Level 198 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion